Jonas Brothers Demi Wal-Mart Meeting

joe-kevin
demi-nick

From Mackenzie: My friend and I went to Wal-Mart in Rochester Hills, Michigan to meet Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers. We waited in line for about 6 hours and it was totally worth it. Joe, Kevin, and Nick were all super nice and cheerful. Demi didn’t seem to want to be there.

• AAC

Remember when Demi and Joe started dating but we didn’t know and all of a sudden they started standing next to each other in everything(;
    ________

D1CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i really think nick and demi would be a cute couple.
    i’m not trying to be one of those annoying “nemi” fans. i’m speaking from knowledge.
    they both don’t seem to ever have success with relationships. (no offense to them)
    so i think they are just.. great for each other.
    also, i can honestly say that i could NEVER imagine them all awkward and stuff if they broke up.
    they’re both just that.. connected.
    aaaaaaaaaaanddddd.
    i’ve always thought that nick had some kind of thing for her. ever since the last tour they did together.
    even if it was just an attraction or something. you can just tell by the way he looks at her sometimes.
    and the way he talks about her. the way they talk about each other.

yeah.

• mcrkbzd

rXFesi akqbofiounmp, [url=http://kpxkdonudtxa.com/]kpxkdonudtxa[/url], [link=http://cvfveaglhtjd.com/]cvfveaglhtjd[/link], http://vqfwrqlfkffd.com/

Sep 1, 2010 @ 04:46 pm

Oh yeah Demi so didn’t wanna be there. That’s why she’s smiling and talking to Nick in the first picture :|
    ==========
    Yeah… seems like Mackenzie is a jonas stan. Been to places where demi is and she didn’t ever act like she doesn’t wanna be there she’s always warm and nice to her fans.SO this post #fail

WHAT? Girl thats just not TRUE. Look, I love Demi, and Jonas, with all my heart, but I have to tell you dad Papa Jonas LOVES demi as his daughther and im pretty sure he doesnt CONTROL ANYTHING they do with their personal lives … if he does, hy is Joe dating with a girl like ashlee? Or why they just say what they want on interviews … Please, dont write comment like those ones, its kind of .. silly (? (;

• munchiezxnemix3

forgot to log in but nick & demi <33333333333

• Jane Doe

:[]

• putlimeinthecoconut

Youu see dat eye connection dey are defo datin!!1!1!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

btw im NOT being serious ;)

• K2Fan

no really for all you who werent there …. demi really didnt seem like she wanted to be there. she was all like mopey and idk. she was the same during soundcheck too and at some points during the concert i swear she just wanted to kill someone .. looked utterly pissed

• munchiezxnemix3

xCookieMuffin said:

Nemi stans are gonna burst out at that first pic ^_^
    _________________________________
    hehehehehheehhehehehehehe <3

nicholas. you wore that outfit in boston.

DICK IS BIG

• munchiezxnemix3

nicholas. you wore that outfit in boston.
    _______________________________
    AHHAHAH WOOOT, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THAT !

“Anonymous said:

she didnt spend 6+ hours, they were there for less than 3″

…uh i was there for 7 hours … the line started at like 4 am hun … trust me there was a pretty long wait way before they arrived

• putlimeinthecoconut

nicholas. you wore that outfit in boston.

you keeping tabs on his wardrobe :P lol

6 hours?! o_O

• iLoveChimpanzee

demi idn’t seem to want to be there??
    look at her she’s flirting with nick :P
    lmaoo im kidding.

7th?

nemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jane Doe

nicholas. you wore that outfit in boston.

Most people wear an outift more than once.
    -_-

• Stephany_Jonas13

Nicholas… looking HOT ;) :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

nicholas. you wore that outfit in boston.
    he should wear nothing.

• skyebird

dick!

• MissSmiley

I’m sure I’m starting something but, looks wise …Nick and Demi would be extremely cute. I don’t know about compatibility though. Demi seems to never want to be anywhere but I think that’s Just the way she is, like that’s her attitude. Who knows…maybe she enjoyed it.

dont we ALL trash talk our ex boyfriends new girlfriends i mean it happens i know i do it especially when i still have feelings for him, and she has to be around them both and they are probably all over each other i feel for her. um yeah i would be pissed too and mad.

and how do you know that….? just wondering

“Demi didn’t want to be there”

Well neither would I, if my ex was there and showing off his new (older) girlfriend! Give her a break… plus people who met her said she was really nice to them.

follow me on twitter for Jonas Brothers News @OffJoBroNews :) Offical Jonas Brothers News

• iLoveChimpanzee

i freakin love DICK
    they are so cute looking.

• Anonymous48

“Demi didn’t seem to want to be there.”

I wonder why?? maybe cause joe left her for some hoe and now shes stuck with him on tour =(

I hope demi can break away from them, especially their dad (who controls EVERYTHING they do)

• _liesyoutold

Demi.. please..

• munchiezxnemix3

blahhhhh, i seeee nemi yoooo <3 hahaha dont hatee (:

• staygold

Jane Doe said:

That headband……..
    can you beileve thats the new style at my school?

• sexxynickj

They actually have meet & greets at Walmart??? Wow… I thought they were bigger than that.

Nick is still gorgeous

Trouble is everyone’s definition of ‘rude’ is different. We all take offense to different things. The comments I’ve read on twitter seem to come from JB fans (even dissing Demi at the concert last night). I tend not to believe jealous little girls who only want JB to themselves.
    And why does she have to smile every single time, that must get so tiring/annoying!
    From what I read on twitter also, Joe didn’t say hi to every fan either!
    Honestly I think people just look for stuff to bitch about where Demi is concerned. Give the girl a break!
    I’d rather meet and her and then make my own mind up whether she’s rude or not. Meeting 500 people has gotta be tough and drainingso you can’t please everyone!

Why is she called a bitch because she doesn’t smile at someone? Every photo I’ve seen of M&G’s she is smiling in. Isn’t that good enough? She is an 18 yr old (still a teenager)girl! Guess all the 18yr olds here are perfect then!
    As for Nemi, never say never where love is concerned (not that they’re in love or anything), but who knows how they will feel in the future. Surely Joe, Selena and Miley wouldn’t begrudge them to be happy IF they did want to get together?

If the girl really was a bitch why would people like Tiffany Thornton, like the nicest person on the planet, even bother to hang out with her or ask her to be her bridesmaid?!
    Just cos she acts a certain way at a certain time in your life doesn’t mean she’s a bitch!

Demi is such a bitch

According to one report Ashley was also in Michigan so Demi may be pissed about that. The girls following Joe everywhere and neither of them have any consideration for Demis feelings. Its not like Demi would want either of them to know if she is still in love with Joe but she has been for the past 3 years and that does not just go away because the guy dumps you for someone else.

• DemiSelenaMiley

This is so hilarious. You guys are weird, for real. Talking about “Nemi” “Niley” “Nelena” “supporters”(that’s just childish and weird. Who are YOU to say who was a better couple, do you know them in real life? (no). And sex? Hahaha, wtf? Get some other life, seriously. I don’t think that Demi or Nick J would like to hear that crap. Don’t you ever think that they get creeped out by obsessive fans that say that sh_t? I applaud those who say how they feel but can some of you guys get your heads out of Demi’s ass and at the same time quit the overboard hatin’. You barely know her so stop talking about her like she’s your personal butt buddy.

2, 2010 @ 05:13 am

No but he won’t go back to her just because SHE lervs HIM. This happens all the time in real life, too. You live with it even if you hurt. Life isn’t always a fairy tale. And I am sure Demi i s trash talking Ashley.

• Leena

They looked at eachother….o.O
    …… woowowowowoww.

You guys are insane. lmfao.

AAC said:

New picture. Nick and Demi standing next to eachother. Hmmm… ;)
    Lol.

• iaskedtaylorx3

I really DSILIKE Nemi as a couple -_-

But there friendship , is so cute
    Just like Joe & Miley’s
    All the brotherly sisterly love :)

twitteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

• Anonymous25

jonasunion Ashley Greene spotted side stage…

jonasunion Gotta Find You/This Is Me! Time for Demzz

jonasunion Wouldn’t Change A Thing…so much chemistry! And with Ashley watching side stage, awkward?
    LOL drammaaaaa like a soup opera….

They did the whole ladies first, then youngest to oldest, we talked to a secutity guard and he told us. And they only talked for a second, he was telling her about something a fan gave him. Demi really was a bitch.

502 Bad Gateway
    -_-

BOOOOOOOOOOO

It was saying that for you, too? :O

yeah, i was like “WTFF” lmao ;)

Everytime I see Dick, I always remember State of Emergency thanks to AAC. lmao

So it was down I thought I was blocked… 0_o
    _______

No. I you’re blocked it would take you to the Google home page.

Oh…. it sometimes does that with certain links to pics.

I love metallica.

• AAC

New picture. Nick and Demi standing next to eachother. Hmmm… ;)
    Lol.

Everytime I see Dick, I always remember State of Emergency thanks to AAC. lmao

Haha your welcome.

• AAC

Oh…. it sometimes does that with certain links to pics.
    _____

Must of been a malfuction then.

Three Nick in a row.

502 Bad Gateway
    -_-

BOOOOOOOOOOO

It was saying that for you, too? :O

yeah, i was like “WTFF” lmao ;)

LOL. xD

Four…

• AAC

Aw damn my streak was ruined.

• xCookieMuffin

I feel bad for Demi though. Shes always near her ex. Haha. That must suckkk.

AAC said:

New picture. Nick and Demi standing next to eachother. Hmmm… ;)
    Lol.

Love it.

• xCookieMuffin

Aw damn my streak was ruined.

You welcome =)

• AAC

Where did everyone go all of a sudden?

• itsaimeenotamy

look at what Kingsley tweeted
    LMAO

• AAC

Aw damn my streak was ruined.

You welcome =)

-_-
    :p

jkshndmsadfhjdmsadfh s

look at what Kingsley tweeted
    LMAO

I love Kingsley.

• Alyssa

I’ve met the Jbs twice and they are Nice. Joe is rather stuck on himself. but whoever said demi was rude is crazy. I’ve met her 3 times over 3 years and she’s been nothing but sweet and kind each time.

• itsaimeenotamy

Sep 1, 2010 @ 06:30 pm

look at what Kingsley tweeted
    LMAO

I love Kingsley.
    lol…agreed

• Gearsarealwaysturning

who has a twitter? i feel like following some dick fans lol

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

Besides Joe is obviously aware that DIck is happening :P

• AAC

I think Nick and Demi should just go on a date and get it over with. Then they can take it from there. If they find out they really do like eachother, great and if they don’t, that’s fine too.

_________

You’re lucky.

AAC said:

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?

Malese Jow.

LIES…. 0_o

Are you being serious when?
    && how old were they?
    Wow I’m so caught off guard

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

AAC said:

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?

Malese Jow.

LIES…. 0_o

Are you being serious when?
    && how old were they?
    Wow I’m so caught off guard
    =====
    Its true.. u can google it up or research it somewhere if u want. Beleieve it or not it happened.

• xCookieMuffin

Aw damn my streak was ruined.

You welcome =)

-_-
    :p

:p

I was there!! I got there at 6AM and there was probably 1,000 people there. I don’t know what happene with the fan and demi but she was really sweet to me! She even helped me sneak extra pictures to sign past security haha. Does anyone know the oceanup email so I can send in my pictures and story?

nick wore that same exact outfit last wednesday….
    just sayin’ (;
    i only know that because i met them that day.

• KristinaMarie559

Malese Jow.

:O i thought it was only Kev.
    Kevin dated her first,then Nick.

• Summer.

Nick and Kevin dated Malese Jow?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i wouldnt blame demi if dick happens…you know, the guy is irresistable.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.
    That would be awkward but I would love to see Nick..well you know where this is going (;

This!

Summer. said:
    Nick and Kevin dated Malese Jow?
    yes they did.

• AAC

:O i thought it was only Kev.
    ______

Supposedly Nick dated her too.

• ham&cheese

If nick and demi ever date, they should write a song call, “Finding Nemi”

hahah sorry make a wave(joe), demi has found some new fish in the sea. ;)

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?

Malese Jow.
    ———————————————

What’s the proof cause I never really bought that. I don’t think Nick and her ever really had a relationship.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Malese Jow.

:O i thought it was only Kev.
    Kevin dated her first,then Nick.

Well damn Malese Jow is a baller(;

KristinaMarie559 said:
    Malese Jow.

:O i thought it was only Kev.
    Kevin dated her first,then Nick.
    nick is a manwhore

AAC said:

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.
    _______

Honestly, if they did have sex together, I think Demi would be the one in charge through the whole thing. xD

You never know, Nick might surprise you. ;)
    But Demi does seem like she would be in charge. lmao

• sophieee

nick wore that same exact outfit last wednesday….
    just sayin’ (;
    i only know that because i met them that day.
    At least he changed his underwear…. I’ve checked.

• putlimeinthecoconut

they dated the same chick?
    *does happy dance*
    DICK IS ON!

• funkygirl

nemi will be together watch and see and i called it first

…..
    love makes you blind, honey. They did…sadly.

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.

lmao!
    ———————————————

Come on now…we all know Nick likes to be in charge.

I wouldn’t watch it cause I don’t like to perv, but it probably would be hot.

nick is a manwhore
    please.
    You know you would love to have both of them if you could.
    We are all whores.

LIES…. 0_o

Are you being serious when?
    && how old were they?
    Wow I’m so caught off guard
    _____

I have no idea. All I heard was both Kevin and Nick dated her.

AAC said:

:O i thought it was only Kev.
    ______

Supposedly Nick dated her too.

Mama && Papa Jonas probably
    thought she was a whore.
    but anyways I always thought she was pretty(:

• xCookieMuffin

Malese Jow?! o_o the girl who sings red light?!

• Kenya

Nemi’s in the house baby !
    Anything could happen…Kevin &Nick dated the same girl.
    Totally rooting for Nemi :D

ham&cheese said:

If nick and demi ever date, they should write a song call, “Finding Nemi”

hahah sorry make a wave(joe), demi has found some new fish in the sea. ;)

It’s DICK get it straight. :P

nemi will be together watch and see and i called it first
    ====
    if first means 923848743248230942 then yes, you did.

DICK FTW!

LIES…. 0_o

Are you being serious when?
    && how old were they?
    Wow I’m so caught off guard
    Nick must have been like 15 after Niley ended… that’s just IMO.

• iLoveChimpanzee

they look good together
    but tbh is not gonna happen plus disney ppl shouldnt really date each other..

nick looks ripped… just saying.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Umm Demi…guh, sick and tired of your bitch ass attitiude. -_-

Umm Demi…guh, sick and tired of your bitch ass attitiude. -_-

What do you mean?

• iLoveChimpanzee

What do you mean?
    ___
    she’s a hater and a trouble maker.

demi didn’t seem to want to be there
    being with your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend for 3 straight hours, yeah i wouldn’t want to be there either.

Ashley was there? o_O
    _________

hmmm.
    I spy Nemi.

Sorry i mean DICK :)

demi didn’t seem to want to be there

Ashley was there? o_O
    _________

Oh..

I like the Nemi friendship and I think it’s kinda fun to speculate on their relationship, but I think it would be a disaster if they actually dated. It’s not that I don’t think they could work as a couple, but rather that it would tear apart the last thread that is holding that Disney circle together (as strained as it already is).

demi is fugly as hell ewwww and her buttchin double ewww

• xCookieMuffin

It looks like dick is having a moment in the pic. ^_^

Stop starting shit Oceanup. Demi didn’t want to be there???? It sure looks like she she wanted to be there. ;)

Dick FTW. <3

And yes that pic of Demi and Nick is beautiful. :’)

• xCookieMuffin

Don’t get your hopes up about “nemi” happening anytime soon though.

What do you mean?
    ___
    she’s a hater and a trouble maker.

okay?

• natjbguitargirl

that is hilarious that their name is dick lameo

• Anonymous48

CMA FESTIVAL IS ON RIGHT NOW <33333333333

• sexxynickj

Nemi stans are hilarious!!!!!!!

Nick would never go so low and mess with his brother’s ex girlfriend… NEMI will never happen just like NILEY is DEAD AND GONE.

umm are you sure your not talking about yourself because any one she has worked with or have met have nothing but good things to say about her. so ya shes a real hater and trouble maker. thats why jonas, miley, we the kings, camp rock cast, her friends from texas, all time low, directors, and other actresses always talk about how nice she is. im pretty sure if she was that bad she wouldnt have so many freinds. all the time shes always with frends. i think theres got to be a reason why all those people like her.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

====
    THIS!!! Someone with sense, Thank you!!

sexxynickj said:

Stop with the Nemi stuff… as IF Nick would ever consider getting with her. I love Demi, but she’s his BROTHER’s sloppy seconds. That’s totally gross. He just wouldn’t go there.

STFU annoying little bitch.

Dick is possible.
    You actually think Joe would care?

watch Camp Rock 2 full movie online!

wow all i have to say to the person who said she is ugly is go talk to a guy and have them look at her picture like the ones at her birthday and then comment. also thats why she has had like 15 all these guys asking her to marry them. you can never go from the same gender on a point of view if someones hot or not because most of the time your just jealous or supid. if you want to see if a guys hot ask a girl. if you want to see if a girls hot ask a guy.

• sexxynickj

Nemi is kinda cute…
    :o

• iaskedtaylorx3

New picture. Nick and Demi standing next to eachother. Hmmm… ;)
    Lol.

Dont you think its just awkward between Joe & Demi ?
    I mean he starts going out with Ashley greene as soon as he breaks up with her. I wouldnt want to be standing next my ex either.

Agree because although technically Joe did not cheat on Demi with Ashley OR did he cheat on Taylor with Camilla of course he has already met them and in his mind he was ready to move on. So to me he is a cheater. Now I love Joe but really think like most guys he just does not have a clue about understanding how the female mind works!!! They just dont realise how fast and strong we fall in love and how much we hurt when they dont treat us well and move on too quick.

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

And this is supposed to be news? Please. Sorry to burst your bubble but they lost their cherries to other people long before this.

• urluvismydrugg

ohmygosh. demi and nick are gazing into each others eyes. they are so in love. i bet they’re dating.

please note my sarcasm.

• @AlyssaCarson

I agree. I’ve met her 3 times and she’s been sweet to everyone. people hate her beacuse she’s nice,talented and modest and they can’t stand that she is everything they want to be.

• Demi_Fan4ever

OH PLEASE! I was there and Demi was definitely not acting like she didn’t wanna be there! She was VERY polite and nice so stfu whoever said that … yall ALWAYS tryin to say bad shit about Demi like shut the hell up …

Actualy, she was giving fans dirty looks, and rolling her eyes, She had a bad attitude for no reason, so excuse me, before you go callin people a bitch.

• AAC

Dont you think its just awkward between Joe & Demi ?
    ______

But she could be standing beside Kevin. Haha.
    Her and Joe don’t really seem that awkward. They seem like they are on good terms to me.

• AAC

Y’all, State of Emergency is about Demi because Demi gave Nick a BJ and that’s why he’s so hooked on her now. Run and tell THAT.

yes i love nemi / dick ….so cute…..

• Liv

Why knows?!? Nemi may already be happening. Do you actually think they would go public with their relationship??? After all the Jemi media circus??? If they do take the next step i’m sure they will keep it behind closed doors. Maybe we could see a secret picture pop up every now and then or those goofy smiles Nick gets when he is around Demi :)

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

New picture. Nick and Demi standing next to eachother. Hmmm… ;)
    Lol.

Dont you think its just awkward between Joe & Demi ?

• Jonas_Chica

like my new icon?

• AAC

Mhmm Likely story… you just dont want me to kill your Nemi drems !
    Lol JK

But I do think things can get awkward between Joe and Demi & I think Nick & Demi have a great relationship so maybe she wants to stand next to him , but just not in romantic way. LOL
    ______

I was kidding about the whole Nick and Demi standing beside eachother thing.
    But I really do think her and Joe are on good terms. They’ve been standing beside eachother for everything. That is the only picture that they aren’t. I haven’t really seen any awkwardness between them but that’s just me.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Dick is hotter than the surface of the sun. DEAL.

• LIv

It’s cute how Nick asked Demi to be his main girl in his “Bounce” video :)

Oceanup is dead. :(

• iaskedtaylorx3

I was kidding about the whole Nick and Demi standing beside eachother thing.
    ___

LOL I just dont think Demi is okay with all of this. She might seem okay , but I dont thin any girl would be okay with that. Plus Demi’s great , but shes not the nicest sweetest person ever So I doubt shes not mad.

Never forget this.
    ____

I want to narrate that video.

Nick: I’m just going to casually look and see if Demi’s there. *Looks* Oh shit she is. *Looks away and down* Oh shit my boner.

That’s what I always think in my head when I see that video. xD

______

Mmm whatever. We don’t exactly know what’s going on in their lives. We can only speculate.

OU is dead. Rest in peace. :'(

• AAC

Nick is taking up this post now.

• AAC

Oh there are new posts. XD

Sep 1, 2010 @ 06:45 pm

Never forget this.
    ____

I want to narrate that video.

That’s what I always think in my head when I see that video. xD
    =========

LOL!!

Well everyone knows Nikc had a cush on Demi since ’08.. Nicholas is soooooo obvious.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 06:42 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Dick is hotter than the surface of the sun. DEAL.
    =====
    DEFINITELY!!!

Sep 1, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    Liv said:

======
    Yeah maybe…. hmmmm… now u keep me thinking….

Never forget this.
    ____

I want to narrate that video.

That’s what I always think in my head when I see that video. xD

Some girls(fans) started screamimg Demi’s name and Nick started looking for her. haha

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

I was kidding about the whole Nick and Demi standing beside eachother thing.
    ___

I’ve always thought that Nick had a crush on Demi ever since 2008.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Dick is hotter than the surface of the sun. DEAL.

Preach!

I’ve always thought that Nick had a crush on Demi ever since 2008.

same. its real annoying that people think im following some sort of trend. especially since i was like the only one that thought that back then and people would think i was crazy for it.

• jackie.r.

NEMIIII <3

• BurninUp4Joe

ugh i wish i could of went i live only 3 hours from there.

Idiots theres no Melanie. The name was Melissa. Stay is about her. Those rumors were flying around in January too.

*LAUGHSSS at all these nick and demi thoughts. -dies-. just no.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    sexxynickj said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He doesn’t want Demi to share her Valtrex RX with him, either. Unlike Lerv, he3rpes is forever.

Scream all you want, lil’ bitches. You’re all grounded, anyway =)

BurninUp4Joe said:

ugh i wish i could of went i live only 3 hours from there.

Could have went?

• munchiezxnemix3

gahhhhhhhhhhhh nick & demi ((((;

• tanziexx

DICK!! <3 Im So starting to Like i mean LOVE Them!! Woot! Im still sad tho coz i saw a video of a girl throwing puppies in the river :)

• iaskedtaylorx3

Dont you think its just awkward between Joe & Demi ?
    ______

But she could be standing beside Kevin. Haha.

___

Mhmm Likely story… you just dont want me to kill your Nemi drems !
    Lol JK

Aww, Kevin looks so excited to greet that little girl <3

• natjbguitargirl

Malese Jow is weird looking but i loved her in unfabulous

If nick and demi ever date, they should write a song call, “Finding Nemi”

hahah sorry make a wave(joe), demi has found some new fish in the sea. ;)

LMAO! you go girl!
    too bad nick(nemo) cant do the chicken wang.

If I was Demi I wouldn’t want to be on a stupid Camp Rock tour with my douche of an ex boyfriend plus him bringing his new hot girlfriend to the shows. That said everyone I know that has met Demi says she was really nice so maybe its just an off day and we all have those sometime!!

sophieee said:

nick is a manwhore
    please.
    You know you would love to have both of them if you could.
    We are all whores.

Is that you in your pic if so you look so young and like someone I know too(:
    Haha I always imaagined you looked more rockish super mature kind of chick with a lot of make-up and stuff.

sophieee said:
    nick is a manwhore
    please.
    You know you would love to have both of them if you could.
    We are all whores.
    .===
    did i say i am not?…. ;)

• sophieee

Malese Jow?! o_o the girl who sings red light?!

The girl from Unfabulous :)

• poop

well she is a bitch

• AAC

Come on now…we all know Nick likes to be in charge.

I wouldn’t watch it cause I don’t like to perv, but it probably would be hot.
    _________

But I can see Demi being more on the wild side and taking over. I don’t know. But this is kind of awkward now.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I seriously cant believe it. That shit is awkward. What if they brought her home one day
    Mama Jonas- “Nick what are you doing with Kevins girlfriend.
    Nick- “Uhh, shes my girlfriend now mom”
    O_-

• Summer.

If nick and demi ever date, they should write a song call, “Finding Nemi”

hahah sorry make a wave(joe), demi has found some new fish in the sea. ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Where there is dick, there is love.

WE WANT DICK!

there was a ton of people saying demi was a bitch there on livejournal. i believe them

• natjbguitargirl

nick dated so many chicks
    miley,selena,Malese Jow,jordan pruitt well rumor and that sarah girl from les miserables dang and probably many more

• AAC

I miss the Dick rumors from last year. Like the one where Nick walked in on Demi masturbating. xD

• sophieee

Mama Jonas- “Nick what are you doing with Kevins girlfriend.
    Nick- “Uhh, shes my girlfriend now mom”
    O_-
    With Demi it would be the same but with Joe death glares.
    Papa Jonas aint gonna love Demi no more.

• natjbguitargirl

it’d be funny if they were creeping on the d.l. :D

• KristinaMarie559

WHAT!!

• natjbguitargirl

xCookieMuffin said:

WE WANT DICK!
    _

Yes! now bring it on we want action!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Mama Jonas- “Nick what are you doing with Kevins girlfriend.
    Nick- “Uhh, shes my girlfriend now mom”
    O_-
    With Demi it would be the same but with Joe death glares.
    Papa Jonas aint gonna love Demi no more.

LMAO
    pappa jonas- “Demi, dont retweet my shit no more.

====
    as much as i like her, she has always been and will always be a bitch. She just has this moments when she is all nice, but in her soul lives the queen of the bitches. XD

nick dated so many chicks
    _____

You mean Samantha? I still wonder if her and Nick are dating.

• xCookieMuffin

I’m sorry but Dick is tooooo cute in that pic.

• sophieee

O_O never heard of that one… lol

ROFL xD

• sHarteecha

Nicholas Jonas >> The Most Talented Jonas.
    Disney should make a duet between Nick and Demi. They’re amazing. Oh… God.. just realized I’m starting to love NEMI. :)

sophieee said:
    nick is a manwhore

lmao

WHAT!!
    _____

Yeah. And there was this other one where Demi flashed Nick and Nick fainted. Hahaha.

WE WANT DICK!
    _

Yes! now bring it on we want action!

LOL. WOO! :D

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    natjbguitargirl said:
    nick dated so many chicks
    ====
    the boy is a manwhore, like it or not. Not like that is a bad thing ¿? or as someone would say “he is just having fun, he is young and handsome” xd

LMAO
    pappa jonas- “Demi, dont retweet my shit no more.

joe- *death glares*

I think the Dick virus is starting to take over OU. o_O

• myfactoryanimal?

aww! dick/nemi tehe, I LOVE EM!’

• sophieee

Nicholas Jonas >> The Most Talented Jonas.

this isn’t Nemi it’s Dick.

• KristinaMarie559

WHAT!!

haha oh wow!

I think the Dick virus is starting to take over OU. o_O

MWUAHAHAHA!

• myfactoryanimal?

YES. DICK FANS! :D

Dick just come out already please. This will they won’t they sexual tension is ridiculous. Demi you only live once. Go for it already. Maybe the dick stans should make some YouTube vids so they’ll consider it.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:38 pm

=====
    Get Ur mind examined if u were on her shoes.

——————————————–

Ugh, I know! Joe’s being a bit insensitive (especially considering he dumped her). A couple of weeks ago I would have said to Demi to get over it and move on, but now I say be as big a bitch to him as you want. Ashley has practically been on tour with him. Really Joe, get a clue…and Ashley, take a break and go home.

• natjbguitargirl

nick dated so many chicks
    _____

You mean Samantha? I still wonder if her and Nick are dating.
    __

me too cuz she was at a road dogs game with ashley greene

• natjbguitargirl

___

ikr its hot

• sHarteecha

Oh… Whatever…

I was there todayy and Demi Definitly didn’t want to be there.. She didn’t say anyyyyhing to us where as the guys were SOOO nice. But I’d be the same way if everyone was there to see the guys all the time, just made me think a little differently of her…

• xCookieMuffin

Nicholas Jonas >> The Most Talented Jonas.

ITS DICK NOT NEMI! xD ..

nick j is off da chain

• natjbguitargirl

nick j is off da chain
    __

• xCookieMuffin

its only a matter of times until we have dick icons ;o

——————————————–

haha oh wow!
    _____

There were so many hilarious rumors surrounding Nick last year. This one is my all time favourite though.

• xCookieMuffin

Fuck jashley, nalena, niley. DICK IS WHERE ITS AT BITCHES!

I HATE DICK.

• myfactoryanimal?

xCookieMuffin said:
    Fuck jashley, nalena, niley. DICK IS WHERE ITS AT BITCHES!

DICK FOREVER!

funkygirl said:

nemi will be together watch and see and i called it first

You are the 1,000,000th person since 2007. Fail!

• Drizzy

Nick. ;)

• meganfoxisbad

nick and demi need to smush and get it over with.

• Drizzy

Nick. ;)

• Drizzy

Wow. Double post.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Fuck Jemi.
    Fuck nemi/dick.
    Fuck Nelena and Fuck Niley.
    That is all.

OMAWASH!!!11!!! DICK 4 LYF <3££3 !!1!1

• myfactoryanimal?

I HATE DICK.

WHAT ARE YOU? LESBIAN!

………………….. im dead

me too cuz she was at a road dogs game with ashley greene
    ________

I think Nick may of had a crush on her but he knows they would probably never work out since they live in two different countries.

• KristinaMarie559

haha oh wow!
    _____

haha! I would love to see Nick go to a strip club!

• putlimeinthecoconut

DICK IS SICK AND I LOVE THEIR PICS.
    eminem aint got nothing on me! :P

I think the Dick virus is starting to take over OU. o_O

That’s because Nick J is off da chain.

———————————————-

Oh, I remember that! It was like a game of broken telephone that night. Wasn’t it like some people got kicked out of the hotel and wanted to apologize to Nick and somehow it turned into crazy rumours?

myfactoryanimal? said:
    I HATE DICK.

WHAT ARE YOU? LESBIAN!
    =====
    lmao I KNEW someone would say that. :p

• myfactoryanimal?

myfactoryanimal? said:
    I HATE DICK.

WHAT ARE YOU? LESBIAN!
    =====
    lmao I KNEW someone would say that. :p

PSHH! I HAVE A NAME -.-

• BglitterBBy2.0

I love Demi and I love Nick.
    I think DICK is cute and all but I don’t want them to date because I know it’ll be all kinds of awkward.
    Plus I doubt they’ll last and that is just going to suck for Demi and she’ll forever be known for dating them.

• Summer.

I think Ou posted the nemi pic first on purpose :)

• AAC

haha! I would love to see Nick go to a strip club!
    _______

That would probably make my life if he did.

Fuck Jemi.
    Fuck nemi/dick.
    Fuck Nelena and Fuck Niley.
    That is all.

Fuck you. Way to ruin the moment.

• sophieee

Demi’s best relationship was with Selena.
    Too bad Demi turned straight, cause Selena is still looking.

Watch your hands there Selly.

______

No I think that was the rumors between Nick and Courtney Galiano.

sophieee said:
    Dick through out the years :)

================
    now demi is going to come here and she will se “dick videos” and pictures and then she will blame us and say “DICK FANS OPENED MY EYES” they will break=up because of me and…

• sophieee

That would probably make my life if he did.

your encouraging me to be a stripper now.

• sophieee

That would probably make my life if he did.

your encouraging me to be a stripper now.

• Summer.

the first three were the cutest ones :)

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Fuck Jemi.
    Fuck nemi/dick.
    Fuck Nelena and Fuck Niley.
    That is all.

Fuck Joick and fuck you. lmao

myfactoryanimal? said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:
    I HATE DICK.

WHAT ARE YOU? LESBIAN!
    =====
    lmao I KNEW someone would say that. :p

PSHH! I HAVE A NAME -.-
    ===
    sorry im new, how did your momma named you?

Summer. said:

I think Ou posted the nemi pic first on purpose :)

They obviously did. ;)

DICK <3

• Drizzy

Am I alone?

Nick ;)

Nemi stans are gonna burst out at that first pic ^_^

• AAC

I feel that there is too much sexual tension between Nick and Demi. ;)

• natjbguitargirl

I feel that there is too much sexual tension between Nick and Demi. ;)
    __

me too :)

• xCookieMuffin

Nemi stans are hilarious!!!!!!!

I don’t stand for nemi/dick but never say never…

*stan

• sHinta

AGREE!!! wanna payback miss @ddlovato?? simple… Just dating his brother dem. Nick is wonderful guy.

• Maralovelovelove

demi didn’t seem to want to be there

• natjbguitargirl

__

haha yes

• xCookieMuffin

Nick looks super buff…sorry Joe but Nick’s growing on me again… o:

sexxynickj said:

Nemi stans are hilarious!!!!!!!

But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…

• AAC

I’d stan Dick if they happened. But I think the two of them would cause a lot of drama.
    I’m really hoping out that there really is a “Melanie” that Nick is dating. It would be cool if he was with a normal girl. Or if he gets with the fan “he’s going to prom with”.

i know it would be sorta wierd if nemi did happen but….demi always seems to bring out nicks happy side n they seem t2 love their company…i mean u gotta admit they r adorable together :P n ithink joe has already moved on so i dont think he’d hav a problem with nick being happy :)
    nemi all the way <3
    but then again its thir lives v gotta let them make their own decisions…but in definitely a nemi fan <3

natjbguitargirl said:

nick j is off da chain
    __
    =========
    you made my night :D

i kinda hate this Melanie girl lol

I love Demi’s shirt.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Anons can suck my dick.

• thejonasempire

To the nemi fans, i love you all and you’re so cute but NEMI’s not going to happen. Nick wouldn’t be a jerk to joe…

• sexxynickj

Nemi stans are hilarious!!!!!!!

I don’t stand for nemi/dick but never say never…

—————

I just don’t seeing Nick being the kind of guy that would want to get with his brother’s ex-girlfriend. That’s what trailer park white trash does. I would NEVER consider dating any of my sister’s ex-boyfriends. That just grosses me out completely.

• Jane Doe

So many Dick fans….I don’t belong in this post anymore.
    :O

sophieee said:
    i kinda hate this Melanie girl lol
    who is that bitch.

• sammieegirll

i was there. stood in line for two hours but the security people told us we were for sure not going to meet them so i left. :/
    sooo lame.
    i was within twenty feet of them though!
    but there were glass doors and paper walls separating us haha

i kinda hate this Melanie girl lol

Haha why?

• TheEnglishBeat

“Demi didn’t seem to want to be there.”

Demi just in general seems like a bitch…I personally have lost a lot of respect for her.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIII! :D

AAC said:

It was some anon on here starting shit. There is no Melanie. The anon even admitted it. lmfao

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Eating hotwings while
    watching Drop Dead Diva(:

I swear I’m in heaven.
    your icon is heaven. LMAO that sounds so lesbo

Anons can suck my dick.
    i thought you were a girl.
    Unless your talking about your non existing dick, than yes.

AAC said:

When did that rumor start and fan?

Haha why?

WHY HER? :/
    no fair she gets to have Nick… lol

i kinda hate this Melanie girl lol
    who is that bitch.
    _____

Some girl who went to a Jonas concert a few nights ago. She wasn’t like a fan or anything because she wasn’t screaming or anything and she seemed really calm. And Nick would constantly look over at her and at one point mouthed “I love you” I guess. I don’t know. A couple anons told this story. But I don’t always trust anons. :p

No I think that was the rumors between Nick and Courtney Galiano.
    ————————————–

Oh, I thought there was a Demi rumour then as well. Hard to keep them all strait.

• itsaimeenotamy

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Eating hotwings while
    watching Drop Dead Diva(:

I swear I’m in heaven.
    your icon is heaven. LMAO that sounds so lesbo

lol thanks[:
    && where is your’s from I know it’s Camilla but is it from a movie?

____

Really? There we have it. There is no Melanie.

• myfactoryanimal?

myfactoryanimal? said:
    I HATE DICK.

WHAT ARE YOU? LESBIAN!
    =====
    lmao I KNEW someone would say that. :p

PSHH! I HAVE A NAME -.-
    ===
    sorry im new, how did your momma named you?

gabbii! gabsterzz :D

i kinda hate this Melanie girl lol
    who is that bitch.

====
    oh this anons need to stop watching nicholas sparks movies…or disney channel movies xd

• AAC

When did that rumor start and fan?

Like a few nights ago.
    And the fan thing, I guess some fan asked Nick to prom (probably for next year) and he said yes and asked for her number. That story is true.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Eating hotwings while
    watching Drop Dead Diva(:

I swear I’m in heaven.
    your icon is heaven. LMAO that sounds so lesbo

lol thanks[:
    && where is your’s from I know it’s Camilla but is it from a movie?
    ====
    nope, just a photoshoot. She is a model too. :)

• clare

Guys… Nick and Demi are AMAZING, n’ u call them DICK?? Oh.. Come on. it sounds bitches. Just NEMI!!! NEMI NEMI. It’s so much better.

WHY HER? :/
    no fair she gets to have Nick… lol
    _____

Well don’t sweat over it because I guess there really is no Melanie.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

When did that rumor start and fan?

Like a few nights ago.
    ===
    how do you know that story is true?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

When did that rumor start and fan?

Like a few nights ago.
    ===
    how do you know that story is true?

—————————————

I kinda want the drama (while they’re young. The can settle down when they’re older). It sure would be entertaining and the extra press wouldn’t be a bad thing either. I’d just hate for it to destroy other relationships.

clare said:

Oh come on, Dick is better.

_______

No. I remember it was Courtney. It went something like, a bunch of fans snuck up onto the Jonases hotel floor and saw Courtney coming out of Nick’s hotel room or something like that.

GRRGRRGRR

______

Lmao! I know, right?

• xCookieMuffin

Dick > Nemi. Dick beats nemi by a mile.

• AAC

how do you know that story is true?
    _____

Because it happened at a soundcheck so a few people reported it.

_______

But I really don’t want them to be called “douchebags” and “sluts” because of it. I could see them losing a bunch of fans because of it. :/

• AAC

Jeez, OU goes down for a second and everyone leaves.

2010 @ 06:12 pm
    AAC said:
    how do you know that story is true?
    _____

Because it happened at a soundcheck so a few people reported it.
    nick is such a whore. smh

• putlimeinthecoconut

I dont stan for any couple. Accept for the one that doesn’t exist off course ;)

AC said:

When did that rumor start and fan?

Like a few nights ago.
    What that lucky bitch(:
    I’d rather take joe but still.
    && wait is there pics of the chick or a video?

• xCookieMuffin

Jeez, OU goes down for a second and everyone leaves.

Lmao. irk? :s

nick is such a whore. smh
    _____

Hahaha! I hope he goes through with it because I want some prom pictures.

• meganfoxisbad

nick and demi are having eye sex..lol

• sexxynickj

But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…

——————-

Let’s be honest here. Miley has been around the block now. No way does Nick want her now. #1. He’s already had her #2. She’s way too skanky for him now

who did they and when plz?

• KristinaMarie559

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.

• KristinaMarie559

But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…

——————-

The last part is unnecessary. She only performs like that.

Niley is over. Ted hasn’t even meet Miley.

I feel that there is too much sexual tension between Nick and Demi. ;)
    ———————————————

By the end of this tour they’ll have a one night stand and we’ll all be able to tell when because it will become super awkward between them ;)

• sammieegirll

But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…

——————-

——————–
    oooh.. awkward. you described miley as skanky, when really, she’s not. i smell a hater.
    let’s keep this post demi & jonas related, shall we? :)

NEMI FOREVERRRR I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY NILEY & NELENA ARE HISTORY

______

Lol! Can’t wait.

• KristinaMarie559

I like Nemi… a lot D:

• Summer.

nemi, wow, never thought of it, but for the last days I’ve been starting to slowly become a fan…

• AlwaystheTruth

Nick burn the headband already!

what a shame… I can’t see Joe’s beautiful face D=

• KristinaMarie559

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.

• AAC

Dick needs to write some epic songs together.

• xCookieMuffin

I don’t stand for nemi/dick but never say never…

—————

Well you never know. Even if they had feelings for eachother its still possible for them to date. Nick and Demi consider themselves bro and sis to one another, but Demi and Joe did too but they gave it a shot. Things didn’t end exactly well for them but with Nick and Demi it could be different. & Eh…

• sophieee

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?

• Summer.

But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…
    just because ted casablanca said so, doesn’t mean its gonna happen

KristinaMarie559 said:

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.

True.

As of today I think I am a fan. o_o

• AAC

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.
    _______

I feel that there is too much sexual tension between Nick and Demi. ;)
    ———————————————

Do want!

Demi didn’t want to be there?
    That’s weird,
    I met her @ a meet and greet.
    And she’s definitely the opposite of “not wanting to be there”

• Summer.

xCookieMuffin said:

As of today I think I am a fan. o_o
    I think I am considering myself a nemi fan also

• AAC

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?

Malese Jow.

• KristinaMarie559

Kevin and Nick dated the same girl.
    Who?
    Malese Jow.

• KristinaMarie559

Demi and Nick should have a sex tape.

lmao!

• sophieee

At least Nick actually shows a real smile around Demi.

Which means he’s happy, which is all that really matters.

she didnt spend 6+ hours, they were there for less than 3

• sexxynickj

I’d be pissed too if I was Demi having to spend 6+ hours at a walmart……

Sep 1, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    AAC said:

Jeez, OU goes down for a second and everyone leaves.

So it was down I thought I was blocked… 0_o

Omg the world is out to get Demi. I’d be pissed too if i was stuck on a Camp Rock tour that wasn’t doing shit for my career.
    just sayin’

yeah agreed. plus, who would want to be sitting around all the time with the guy who broke your heart?

What that lucky bitch(:
    I’d rather take joe but still.
    && wait is there pics of the chick or a video?
    ______

None that I’ve seen.

502 Bad Gateway

-_-

BOOOOOOOOOOO

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Eating hotwings while
    watching Drop Dead Diva(:

I swear I’m in heaven.
    your icon is heaven. LMAO that sounds so lesbo

lol thanks[:
    && where is your’s from I know it’s Camilla but is it from a movie?
    ====
    nope, just a photoshoot. She is a model too. :)

Oh I know I saw these gourgeous pics of her on livejournal she looked a bit like a younger && prettier version of mama jonas(:

______

I just noticed I said “because of it” twice. I hate when I do that. I need to start reading over my comments before I post them. -_-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what ive felt, what ive known,never shined throught what ive shown

502 Bad Gateway
    -_-

BOOOOOOOOOOO

It was saying that for you, too? :O

• areyouonDOPE…

bleh

i doubt Demi would be like that.

So it was down I thought I was blocked… 0_o
    _______

No. I you’re blocked it would take you to the Google home page.

—————-

Yeah, Ok. Some people overreact. Since I have no notion of ever dating them and nor do I think they are perfect little angels, I just sit back and enjoy the drama.

are you kidding me saying that she always seems like she never wants to be there. i met her once at a meet and greet and she was the sweetest person ever. celebrities arent magical or somehting they do have their off days. maybe it was just that one person too. theres always articles about celebrities saying they were rude or whatever sometime there just not having a good day. also i know people who met her and the jonas brothers and they said she was a lot friendlier then they were. it just depends on where and when you meet them. shes constantly thanking her fans all the time for where she is and how she gets to live her dreams which is why this isnt really a big deal.

• munchiezxnemix3

____________________________
    you go girl (: demi is amazing <3

N3M1!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333

Kidding. But they look cute.
    For some reason I just love Nick’s headband.

• munchiezxnemix3

anyone else loving the first picture? ((((:

• natjbguitargirl

munchiezxnemix3 said:

anyone else loving the first picture? ((((:
    _

Yeppers :D

demi didn’t seem to want to be there

Ashley was there? o_O

jackie.r. said:

NEMIIII <3

Only so there can be Jemi 2.0, in Demi’s mind.

Summer. said:
    But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…
    just because ted casablanca said so, doesn’t mean its gonna happen
    ====
    that gay man freakes me out. He need to get a life so he cant stop talking about two 17 year old kids love li

Summer. said:
    But Niley is gonna happen again..Ted Casablance said so…
    just because ted casablanca said so, doesn’t mean its gonna happen
    ====
    that gay man freaks me out. He needs to get a life so he cant stop talking about two 17 year old kids love li

Nemi FTW<3. Demi is soo lucky to be surrounded by so much hotness on tour. Joe.. Nick.. Garbo.. Jack (I love drummers) Kevin even though he’s married. I would sell my children if I had them just to be in her shoes. Joe who??? When your surrounded by so much nice and good looking guys a relationship should be the last thing on ones mind. Get nick demi I know u can!

Malese Jow.

:O i thought it was only Kev.

• xxgloriabieberx

DICK <3 <3 <3 AHHHHHHHHH

• peacelovehearts

Nemi FTW<3. Demi is soo lucky to be surrounded by so much hotness on tour. Joe.. Nick.. Garbo.. Jack (I love drummers) Kevin even though he's married. I would sell my children if I had them just to be in her shoes. Joe who??? When your surrounded by so much nice and good looking guys a relationship should be the last thing on ones mind. Get nick demi I know u can!
    ----------