Jonas Brothers Somebody Like You Cover

• jonas4ever121

YES ALRIGHT OU MADE A MISTAKE DONT HAVE TO KEEP GOING ON ABOUT LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT SO WHOS BEEN TO A JONAS SHOW THIS TOUR ( opps caps on)

I thought it is was justin’s Song -_- Fail ocean.

• demiismylife

@mileycrugh lol you tell me .. nice icon xD

• Roro xox

thanks , love yours too!
    talk bout what?!

• oxoemmaoxo

Oh so they weren’t singing a bieber song?

• mileycrush

this is borring… ;/

Lol “Somebody To Love” cover. no.

• jonas4ever121

http://twitter.com/laurenyates13 — i will follow back i really need followers i olnly have 14

http://www.formspring.me/Coolistheword — spam me if you like

• _liesyoutold

mhm.

• mileycrush

i’m hungggrrryy.
    dude i love mieber <3
    its so cute how their
    friendshiip is so strong <33

• Riley K

I thought they were talking about the Queen-song. I love that song… but maybe it’s a good idea that these boys dont try to cover queen.

• Roro xox

its : i wanna love somebody like you , i think xD
    love them <3

• mileycrush

at -liesyoutold, watss uppp!
    TALK TO ME, IM LIKE SO EFFFIN’ BORED
    PPPPL!

• mileycrush

@roroxoxo i love ur icon, wats up!
    LETS CHAT. ppeeepsss talkkkk too meee!
    IMM BEGGIN!

• Hangover

I really liked the cover:)

CALM DOWN, OU

• mileycrush

@hangover, they didnt sing the song by justin bieber, oceanup meessed up with the title, they meant to put some one like you.
    hahahahhahah xD yeah their ar-tards
    but omffg, ur icon is rockin’ miileey’s
    CUUUUUTE<3[[;

• mileycrush

@gearsaralways—–

i love ur icon , idk the person but i love it
    and yeah ou is RETARDED

You fail very much, ou.

1, 2010 @ 08:19 am
    mileycrush said:
    @gearsaralways—–

i love ur icon , idk the person but i love it
    and yeah ou is RETARDED
    ====
    thank you. She is Camilla Belle. I love yours too, very funny :) and ohhhhhhhhhh SMH the “r” word

• jonas4ever121

so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together

• jonas4ever121

DEAD but imagine jb performing and jb song #fail

• Hilary

I thought the song was called Somebody Like You? Lol. OceanUp is messed.

LMAO. “Somebody To Love”

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.

OU FAIL…

• AlyJonasUrban

Uhm, its not called “Somebody To Love” Its called Somebody Like You xD Its buy Keith Urban, and its the most amazing song ever xD bye ;)

Oh dear, just when you think OU couldn’t be more stupid, they do this. How can you get Keith Urban confused with Queen?

But anyway, it’s a sweet song :)

• jonas4ever121

so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.
    i now it just came to mind, thinking of it though it does sound quite creepy

• -Hibz-

Woah, WTF.

I’m like “They covered WHAT?!”, but OU got it wrong. Haha.

• Hangover

mileycrush said:

hahahahhahah xD yeah their ar-tards
    but omffg, ur icon is rockin’ miileey’s
    CUUUUUTE<3[[;
    ___

Thank you:)Love yours too.

Wow. You guys are and EPIC FAIL. The song is called “Somebody Like You.” It even says it on the video.

Way to freaking go.

Who wants Maya Kibbel’s private formspring? If you don’t spam her about JB, she’ll talk to you.

hey oceanup. its
    SOMEONE LIKE YOU
    not somebody to love. wow.

• teenage rebel

this song sucks. they SHOULD have done somebody to love.

Joe’s got a sting powerful smooth awesome voice , where he can rock hard or sing mellow ballads and sound incredible. Nick always sound whiny and nasally and makes every song he leads sound the same. He should stick to singing backup to Joe.

Omg, I love this song! My dad and I like to listen to it while driving. =)

LOL ocean up is tryin to start drama

• arsznuqvfpx

k85lKj uiidpbrviezt, [url=http://ldjrduwfbcne.com/]ldjrduwfbcne[/url], [link=http://hxneasvlyvoa.com/]hxneasvlyvoa[/link], http://vrzbodgpkfgf.com/

Nick please go solo, you are so talented.

Joe sounded like shit, Nick sounded good as always.

• superJOEman

Very nice cover!! I am officially loving the song now because of them! <3

*Gasp*
    Keith Urban is awesome IMO.
    Don’t like county, do you? lol.

This wasn’t the best video they
    didn’t even get Kevin singing. Fail hah
    Kevin did a really great job, i think he should
    sing more, just saying.

• -Hibz-

Just watched it.

I don’t know that song at all! :/

• -Hibz-

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    jonas4ever121 said:
    I’ve never seen them in my life, nor have I ever been close to.

They just hate Australia.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    ====
    why are you yellin at us!!!!!?

010 @ 08:35 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    jonas4ever121 said:
    I’ve never seen them in my life, nor have I ever been close to.

They just hate Australia.
    ====
    no, they dont…they even have a song named Australia :)

• jonas4ever121

====
    why are you yellin at us!!!!!?
    i accidently put caps on i did put it at the end lol

• -Hibz-

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    010 @ 08:35 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    jonas4ever121 said:
    I’ve never seen them in my life, nor have I ever been close to.

They just hate Australia.
    ====
    no, they dont…they even have a song named Australia :)
    I know, haha.

That was for Amelia though :P
    Well, that’s the rumor.

KEEEEEEVVVIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU BABY!!

• ItsRainingMen

-Hibz- said:
    Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    jonas4ever121 said:
    I’ve never seen them in my life, nor have I ever been close to.

They just hate Australia.

________________________

But… why? They have kangaroos, beaches and Veggimite. What is there to hate? :P

8:39 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    010 @ 08:35 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    jonas4ever121 said:
    I’ve never seen them in my life, nor have I ever been close to.

They just hate Australia.
    ====
    no, they dont…they even have a song named Australia :)
    I know, haha.

That was for Amelia though :P
    Well, that’s the rumor.
    ======
    I know, she is so pretty. She deleted her twitter after her “you didnt invite me to your party, joe” phase. lol

Lol, I think Oceanup failed with the title on purpose to get some Bieber/Jonas fans fights as usual…

• imandreajonas

OceanUp fails again, the song is called “Somebody like you” not “Somebody to love.” So, i’m sure most people who clicked on this automatically thought they were covering Justin Bieber.

• Ali.

Someone get Joe vocal lessons asap. All he does is shout. Nick sounds great though.

• Panda Bear Love

It’s Somebody Like You, not that dumbass Bieber song. Boys know better ;)

Although Joe sounds like crap in this song.

• peacenlove

lmao its was somebody like you OU…FAIL!

whot.

• Roxxie

Nearly died when I thought it was a Justin Bieber song they covered. *breathes again* thank god it’s not.

It was..okay? Not their best cover.

• Panda Bear Love

lmao its was somebody like you OU…FAIL!

I love your icon dude.

NICK JONAS I LOVE YOU.

• iLoveChimpanzee

they sound like crap.
    nick please stay way from them..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I LOVE their cover of drive my car. e.e

• all for me

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    Ali. said:

————————–
    I think Joe sounds great and mature..Nick always sounds like his nose is stuffed up like he has a cold real nasally

so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.
    i now it just came to mind, thinking of it though it does sound quite creepy

Sex is creepy? Wait a few years, till you turn twelve. it won’t seem so gross then.

iLoveChimpanzee said:
    they sound like crap.
    nick please stay way from them..
    HATER

• peacenlove

Panda Bear Love said:
    lmao its was somebody like you OU…FAIL!

I love your icon dude.

thank you! and nick is looking fine in your icon ;P

• Panda Bear Love

Joe stretches his voice a lot. Nick sings it naturally and he sounds seriously great.

Joe sounds like total shit in this song.

so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.
    i now it just came to mind, thinking of it though it does sound quite creepy

====
    I did not say sex is creepy illiterate anonymous, i said that imagine if they sleep together or not was. So please can you learn how to read and then come back? Thank you.

• sunnylikethis

OceanUp FAIL! Somebody Like You not Somebody To Love… I wonder how many people clicked on it because they thought it was Bieber…

• iLoveChimpanzee

HATER
    ____
    dude having an opinion doesnt make me a hater mmkay
    tbh joe sounded like crap
    nick did good and he needs to stay aways so ppl can take him seriously.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

omg.. I thought they covered Bieber for a second then.
    Lmaoooo.

iLoveChimpanzee said:
    HATER
    ____
    dude having an opinion doesnt make me a hater mmkay
    tbh joe sounded like crap
    nick did good and he needs to stay aways so ppl can take him seriously.
    =====
    that was my opinion mmkay lol

paparipipiricoipi

• iLoveChimpanzee

that was my opinion mmkay lol
    ___
    now dont copy me MMMKAY :p

that was my opinion mmkay lol
    ___
    now dont copy me MMMKAY :p
    ========
    Mmmmkay ;)

so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.
    i now it just came to mind, thinking of it though it does sound quite creepy

====
    I did not say sex was creepy illiterate anonymous, i said that imagine if they sleep together or not was. So please can you learn how to read and then come back? Thank you.

People having a sexual relationship tend to spend time sleeping in the same bed, kid. Get over yourself. It’s not creepy.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 09:01 am
    so random but ashley is with joe alot so who thinks they sleep together
    ====
    thats very creepy, to say at least.
    i now it just came to mind, thinking of it though it does sound quite creepy

==========
    NO SHIT :O dude thats newssssssssss :o GET THE FUCK OF. I dont care about what a stupid anon has to say. If i think sex is creepy or great is my opinion, now stfu

replying to this) – Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:52 am
    all for me said:

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    Ali. said:

————————–
    ————————-
    OOHHH I AGREE NICK DOES SING THROUGH HIS NOSE..BUT I NEVER NOTICED THAT UNTIL I READ A REVIEW OF THEM CONCERT AND THAT IS WHAT THE CRITIC SAID ABOUT NICK..JOE HAS A GREAT ROCKER VOICE HE CAN BELT WHEN WANTS!

Go polish your purity ring.

:06 am

Go polish your purity ring.
    ====
    thats not what your dad said ;)

Gearsarealwayst… said:

:06 am

Go polish your purity ring.
    ====
    thats not what your dad said ;)

No, yours did. they found you under a cabbage in the garden.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 09:11 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

:06 am

Go polish your purity ring.
    ====
    thats not what your dad said ;)

No, yours did. they found you under a cabbage in the garden.
    ====
    well, considering that you are stupid im not going to say anything. Goodbye :) have a good day whore.

“Somebody to love” hahah xD

• iwentgold

wow. i thought it was a cover of queen or jefferson airplane. d.amn oceanup.

lol at them putting on country accents whilst singing it!

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Thought it was the Bieber song at first, but then I noticed not a lot of comments. So, I figured it must be the Queen song they were covering. Haha. Got excited there for a sec.

you know you love him
    i know you care
    and shout whenever
    and he ‘ll be there

you know his song
    you sing along
    but you will never admit to be torn

and he like baby baby baby ooh
    you like baby baby baby nooh
    why would u want to steal our heart

• ItsRainingMen

First. (: Hahah

kcool

• oxoemmaoxo

Please don’t sing that horrible song ever again.

OU wrong song title

• mileycrush

i havent heard it cuz im aat the school library they dont letchu watch vids or go on youtube, haha this is the only website i can go on, teheh, but yeah wwats goooooood [; who’s a miley fan up in here ? :D

• demiismylife

LOOL fail title
    It’s suppose to be Some Like You :D

• mileycrush

hehehe @demisimylife, yah oceanup is fuckin retarded… at timess.. ;]

• ItsRainingMen

I thought the song was called Somebody Like You? Lol. OceanUp is messed.

oceanup, can you please stop being stupid for like one second? it’s somebody like you, not somebody to love.

• jonas4ever121

http://www.formspring.me/Coolistheword —- spam me if you want

• mileycrush

talk to me hoess[;

the song is somebody like you by keith urban, not justin beiber..

Panda Bear Love said:

Joe sounds like total shit in this song

I HATE NICKS voice is songs like rock and songs like this. his voice gets annoying. but i ADORE his songs in like slow version of critical.