• meganfoxisbad

    fail.he loves selena

  • meganfoxisbad
  • GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

    She’s just mad cuz she knows that nick and justin like miley more cuz miley is waaaaaay better tha selena :)

  • meganfoxisbad

    i liked her until she got trashy

  • meganfoxisbad

    u must be nick and justins bff

  • GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

    meganfoxisbad. You know what a fail? You and your stupid reasons. Yo have reached a low level. Justin likes miley more, he never did any of that when selena opened for him. Nick never lasted long with selena. And why did nuck break up with her? Cuz he wants miley back. :) No opinion just facts

  • GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

    Miley didn’t get trashy. She is starting to act more appropriate ever since her break up with liam. She started to cover herself up more. I’m not even gonna bother arguing with someone like u. It takes trash to know trash. So u must b trash.

  • DuffCyrusLover

    Of course it was the best concert ever, Miley sang sooooooooooo nicely! Miley is the best live singer EVER ;) Best quote:
    “People keep sayin’ bad things about my concerts, but at least I’m singing live”. – Miley Cyrus.

  • Anonymous

    wow meganfoxisbad you always bringing miley into something dam i think it’s time for you to get a life that doesn’t revolve around miley your more obsess then the fans hahaha

  • meganfoxisbad
  • amelie.

    Some fan girls need to calm dowwwwwn.

  • meganfoxisbad

    trash does recognize trash .no wonder you like miley

  • kary_redfern

    am I the only who watched the whole video?
    Miranda Lambert, someone who can sing, write and perform just got 9 nominations all with the same album, and you kids are talking about Bieber?
    oh and yeah Meghanfoxisbad is pitiful.

  • Tinaa6336

    hahahaha lol.
    everytime he like touched her hip she backed away.
    but, i love them bothhh.

  • meganfoxisbad

    i know sweetheart.your also the fifth jonas

  • TaterTot

    Whats up my oceanup creepers. Ugh school :/

  • GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever
  • realistgangsta

    cool and love your icon amelie i got some of her pics on my profile she’s so pretty

  • GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

    And i;m not trashy cuz I actually like good muisc. I listen to rock and u listen to selena? Psh the girl can’t even sing live! Her voice has to be edited so many times so it can sound good. Your trashy cuz apparently you know what trash is. It takes one to know one! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • meganfoxisbad

    does anyone know when justin biebers next album or single will be out?

  • Anonymous

    I currently am visiting in China and youtube doesnt work for me :( can some one tell me what the video is saying

  • meganfoxisbad

    facebok and utube are illegal in china.its communist

  • meganfoxisbad

    wow.you must really want to be her bad

  • Anonymous

    At first that one pic of Justin made me think he was wearing a doo-rag LMFAOOOO

  • meganfoxisbad

    justin has good stage presence ,he even pretended to be attrated to miley .i hope no one bashed sydney dalton

  • Anonymous

    meganfoxisbad you need love in your life

  • Anonymous

    meganfoxisbad go play in traffic

  • xCookieMuffin

    meganfoxisbad

    don’t even start again.

  • Anonymous

    meganfoxisbad learn how to spell and your just mad because he didn’t but selena in his 3d movie hahaha stay mad bitch

  • marissababyxo

    Wish I could’ve gone. I love them both!!

  • Anonymous

    i think meganfoxisbad is like a miley stan but worst

  • Anonymous

    i bet selena’s like
    damn justin why couldnt you let me sing with you. thought we we’re Friends :(

  • mileyistheboss

    meganfoxisbad said:

    justin has good stage presence ,he even pretended to be attrated to miley .i hope no one bashed sydney dalton

    You are the biggest hater in the history of haters sit down.

  • Anonymous

    meganfoxisbad said:

    justin has good stage presence ,he even pretended to be attrated to miley .i hope no one bashed sydney dalton

    —-

    why do you hate miley so much?, what did she do to you?

  • Anonymous

    You see in others what you see in yourself. You see Miley as trash, so you must see yourself as trash. I don’t she Miley as Trash so I must not be trash either.

    BTW, I am not saying you are trash, I am saying you seem to see yourself that way.

  • milenator

    Eh dont like bieber I find it weird she’s associating with that boy
    Not dissing on her or anything cause Im a huge Miley fan but was being at his concert a way to have more fans after criticism of ‘Cant Be Tamed’
    still love her though but I hope I dont see them together more often

  • Anonymous

    In my opinion, “Before The Storm”, was kind of better, in a really weird way, it’s like they both were meant to sing the song, and it was different. Har, har.

  • Anonymous

    HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

    Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

    http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_15961070

  • luckze
  • Huajarishi

    DuffCyrusLover said:

    Of course it was the best concert ever, Miley sang sooooooooooo nicely! Miley is the best live singer EVER ;) Best quote:
    “People keep sayin’ bad things about my concerts, but at least I’m singing live”. – Miley Cyrus

    Have you seen or heard LEA MICHELE LIVEEE??????????
    Miley is a fuckin NOOB next to this gurl singing!

  • Anonymous

    yawn, nice link, not

  • Clauber

    -.- ! I wanna go to Gaga’s concert!

  • jackie.r.

    (:

  • StarStruck33

    Anonymous said:
    HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

    Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

    http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_15961070
    ______

    So its True “The Quiet Ones Are the Worst”

  • StarStruck33

    I Love Justin & Miley TO ME they
    are the ‘IT’ thing right Now! They are both super talented and to do stuff
    together was genius! & if something was to
    happen in between them
    I would Be Cool With it!
    BUT I believe Miley needs A girl time
    by herself BOY/Drama-free!
    Liam Hurt her and the best thing right now is be single at least for now :)

  • Belieber <3

    I got invited to the private concert the day before, and I went.

    It was AMAZING. It was this filming thing for the movie…

    Someone behind me kept screaming MILEY CYRUS IS HERE MILEY CYRUS IS HERE.

    I turned around and was like “what the heck?”

    Then she said she was backstage. I guess that’s why. -.-

  • Hilary

    Love Miley and Justin =)

  • Random

    the reason why some people are freakin out its because it was MILEY RAY CYRUS. people dont care if it was that jessica girl or some random fan girls.

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous
  • Clauber

    ???????????

  • LetsJumpTheSun

    This is w.e.i.r.d Lmao, still love both:)

  • suzii18023

    oh justin(:

  • mileysrock

    Sep 1, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    DuffCyrusLover said:

    Of course it was the best concert ever, Miley sang sooooooooooo nicely! Miley is the best live singer EVER ;) Best quote:
    “People keep sayin’ bad things about my concerts, but at least I’m singing live”. – Miley Cyrus.
    ————
    AGREE !
    MILEYS AWESOME !

  • xxbehappyxx

    if justin and miley decide to go out i will kinda support them.

  • Anonymous

    Does no one else think the end of the world is near when the words “Bieber” and “Best Concert Ever” are used together. That has to be a sign of the apocalypse.

  • Anonymous

    xCookieMuffin said:

    mily cyrus is so ugly why would jB want to ever go out with her selena is so much better

    Bitch PLEASE.
    —-
    The real point neither of them would actually go out with him.

  • xxbehappyxx

    where is everyone?

  • Anonymous

    I love Miley to death but I dislike jb and she looks so beautiful and hater don’t comments we don’t want to hear your thoughts about how much you hate Miley so FUCK YOU

  • Anonymous

    ugh miley cyrus is the most ugliest girl iv ever seen selena G is so much more preetier then her

  • heartinvasion?

    Ew, stop fucking touching her Justin ^_^

  • Jane Doe

    I bet it was.

  • xCookieMuffin

    :O

  • Jane Doe

    O:

  • sexxynickj

    Miley looks very puffy in that video…

  • putlimeinthecoconut

    Im sure it was for Justin ;) All that hip action made the Jiley stans dizzy, lol :P

  • Jane Doe

    I hate when OU posts a bunch of new post all at once.
    ._.

  • xCookieMuffin

    Touching Miley’s hip?

    Sexual seduction…

  • CrazyCrunk

    I just found out MSG did not mean message o.0

  • Anonymous

    LMAO! that dumbass Nelena stan needs a life. Nick doesn’t want that seat filler, neither does Justin. GTFO

  • Anonymous

    We all know why Meganfoxisbad is pissed and jealouse right? When Selena performed that duet with Bieber, it was barely a blip on the rader heck I didn’t even know about it until last week and that ‘duet’ took place about three months ago. Now Miles is in a duet of her own with bieber but unlike Selena’s blip on radar, it’s blowing the radar apart, everyone and their mother is talking about it mere hours after the event. It’s all over the world now and on almost all the gosip blocks. Ofcourse a Selena Stan and Miley like Meganfoxisbad would be pissed lol

  • Anonymous

    mily cyrus is so ugly why would jB want to ever go out with her selena is so much better

  • Anonymous

    miley is hot and sweet and funny. any guy would like to date her. but she would never date a loser like him i mean he is younger and looks soooooooooooooooo lil kid..
    fuck ya’ll haters miley rocks and too good for him i bit she was just tryna have a good time cuz she knows he’s already a lil boy hehe

  • xCookieMuffin

    mily cyrus is so ugly why would jB want to ever go out with her selena is so much better

    Bitch PLEASE.