Miley Smiles After Liam Breakup Question

She is breathing and happy!

• DuffCyrusLover

Those papparazzi are so dumb. Miley is not going to cry all over when they ask her these breakup things! She’s an independent girl, she’s not going to die because she broke up with Liam. Anyway, I’m happy for Miles!

• Girlyou

she’s basically saying “shut the hell up.”

HAHAHAH, a Swedish gossip video?! Wtf :D

• cantbetamed1

So are they back together or is she just acting like it doesn’t bother her?

• m

OceanUP is such a fucking jealous bitch. Seriously.

• Swedish Fan :D

haha the repoter speaks swedish haha so Sweden finally got the news fast, guess there’s a first time for everything lol :)

I’m happy she’s happy :D <3

• _huajaichumpoo

Hmmmm, I think Miley and Liam are trying to trick us. Shes just like, “Hehehehe.”

Haha, Just kidding.

my fav part who liam? and then they ask I thought you were happy together then she says whats there to be happy about I am breathing

Apparently Liam didn’t allow her to breathe

• Mrs. SpencerReid

This guys voice is really annoying. It sound kind of sleazy the way he talks.

• BangThatDrum

I have no clue what has been told what so ever LMAO

• mileyistheboss

UM she confuses me haha

maybe they are fine, maybe they are back together who knows. The important thing is that she is happy

• PullTheTrigger

Mrs. SpencerReid said:

This guys voice is really annoying. It sound kind of sleazy the way he talks.

I love your icon xD

It seems like they are together again. She is like “oh we are fine” and she is smiling. I doubt you would smile like that if you just broke up with someone you were with for a year. ESPECIALLY Miley

• DL

well…I understand that she tries to avoid questions about Liam.

Are they really over? Maybe they were just doing a break and will be back once they are both in LA

• xafranbix

She is breathing and happy!

omg she’s breathing!

• liam h sucks

what the firetruck you see that meens f**k

Love her

• meganfoxisbad

that bitch tried to pull a demi on us .u can still tell shes not over him yet

I think they are together but just want want the media to think they are not

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She is breathing and happy!

Breathing?

• bluesfan3410

I have no idea what he said..

• xJulez

Girlyou said:
    she’s basically saying “shut the hell up.”

.. pretty much.

• its-a-simple-song

“After Nick and I broke up, I bawled for a month straight” – Miley Cyrus

:) GOOD to know she’s handling her breakup w/ Liam well. Love her!

• ranna!

exactly what i was thinking.

• nemoh

Well, what do you expect her to do? Start breaking down & crying? SMH.

stupid girl ! diva -.- pfffffffffff

• Riley K

PullTheTrigger said:

WTF at the pic of adam sevani O:

did anyone else notice that at 0:20 one of the subtitles has the word slut?

___
    They said that she’s rumored to be dating him now because he’s her co-star in LOL, and that they were rumored in 2008 as well and maybe this time they’ll get serious.

And slut means over. haha.

• Roro xox

im happy for her :)

• PullTheTrigger

WTF at the pic of adam sevani O:

• kaleigh

What a great attitude. She’s like i’m alive and healthy whats not to be happy. She realizes that there are worse things than a break up. Like having cancer.

• peacenlove

lmao i love her

• MileyIsABitch.

Whore.

you seriously need to get a life.
    just saying…

• PullTheTrigger

MileyIsABitch. said:

Whore.

You’re pathetic.

love her reaction. shes handling it well.

adam sevani looks A BIT similar to nick jonas. just sayin.

• sexxynickj

awesome Miley… hahahahahaha

Anyone check out Tish’s reaction when Miley was asked about Liam; She’s like “oh, no!” LOL.

• Hilary

lmao i love her so fucking much

• ydlmqhvcong

7IBDWk ypypbzeizton, [url=http://jjjwqxrpkyre.com/]jjjwqxrpkyre[/url], [link=http://piatellyolrp.com/]piatellyolrp[/link], http://djvqtqnmqimr.com/

why do people say to all the disney girls who break up with their boyfriends “OH SHE STILL WANTS HIM STOP TRYING TO HIDE IT” like stfu you know nothing. and how is she a whore? she had like 2 boyfriends.

• mileysrock

LOL LOVE MILEY :)

Sweetdisposition? said:

LMAO those sunglasses are fug. They make it look like she has a unibrow.

lol i tohught the same thing! but she still looks pretty

• mly.dreamer

i was always sure that this guy is not actually her boyfriend. she was just playing a Publicity stunt or PR, she already given many clue abt that and now it is proved. she never loved him she is still looks so happy as always or more. she was single and still single its just a lil game by her. i am so happy that she came over from this fake things and stunts.
    common guys u r just stupid thats not breakup, this is just the end of a Fake Stunt. she could be real by herself now.

• nemoh

kaleigh said:

Tha fuck are you talking about? She’s saying… why shouldn’t I be happy? I am healthy and alive. Exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Dumbass.

slut means end,over in swedish

did anyone else notice that at 0:20 one of the subtitles has the word slut?

• realistgangsta

meganfoxisbad you are so dumb how is she trying to pull a demi just stfu and stop talking out of your ass

theyre so getting back together haha

• idkMyBFFjill

I like her philosophy: “I may not be in love, but I’m breathing and that’s good enough.”

• gaga.lovegame.6

omg i thought she wasnt breathing! ..

I do not like Miley at all, But her answer: I’m breathing.
    WOW! Don’t let those stupid people bring you down girl… You go Miley!

• baby blue eyes

first ? :D

• Sweetdisposition?

LMAO those sunglasses are fug. They make it look like she has a unibrow.