Victoria Justice OH DARLING The Beatles

this is awful!!!!

• nemoh

I love her :) And Ariana as well.

She’s already writing songs for her own album. It’s coming out probably next year, after the soundtrack for Victorious come out :)
    oh nooo another crap singer just like miranda!!!

• iaskedtaylorx3

Wow shes awesome !
    Love herr <3

When she comes out with an ambum I’ll deff. buy it :)

Hanson covers this song MUCH better than she does. . .

why all this insignificant people think they really can sing?? IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

perfecttttttt

• Sweetdisposition?

Hanson covers this song MUCH better than she does. . .
    I LOVE Hanson but why are you bringing them up? I thought she did well and she was just doing it for fun.

• iaskedtaylorx3

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Wow shes awesome !
    Love herr <3

When she comes out with an ambum I'll deff. buy it :)
    _

Lol ‘ambum’
    Me & my typos. I meant album.

• liam h sucks

Jane.in.Sane is right people need to get of that miley bieber post its f**King bull

• iLoveChimpanzee

she did pretty good :)

As soon as you cover a Beatles song it’s automatically bad, I mean how can you compare this too the original.

hey i agree with you

• iLoveChimpanzee

hate all you can ppl but imo she sings wayy better than selena the jonas brothers and miley .

• harrypotterbitches

she’s good [:

• peacelovehearts

Awww Avan is so hot <3

• amelie.

I don’t get why people are freaking out that she covered a Beatle song.
    Beatles stood for peace & happiness & all you so called Beatle fans are hating her for covering!
    It’s not like you own the Beatles. -.-
    I thought she did really well :)

• peacelovehearts

Ariana Grande, Liz Gillies & Victoria Justice > Disney.

• heartinvasion?

I love that song<3 BEATLES FTW.

• TheEnglishBeat

omg this a joke rigth???? i almost feel sooo embarrasing for he!!!
    _____

LOL I’d like to see you try.

wow she has good voice

• bluesfan3410

I don’t feel like listening but she is really good.

I hate beatle covers. :/

wow she has goog voice

• Jane.in.Sane

Victoria is amazing! :)
    and The Beatles…I was afraid she wasn’t going to do justice (UNINTENTIONAL PUN!) to them but she did!

omg this a joke rigth???? i almost feel sooo embarrasing for he!!!

• meganfoxisbad

ARIANA GRANDE FTW

OH FUCK NO! NO ONE COVERS THE BEATLES SONGS!!!!!!!!!

i could not be more agree!!!

• amelie.

heartinvasion? said:
    I don’t get why people are freaking out that she covered a Beatle song.
    It’s not like you own the Beatles. -.-
    I thought she did really well :)
    Michael Jackson does. ;P
    Well their music.

I hate covers of classic songs like the Beatles. But she did well here.

Yeah,but only 50% of the catalog.
    ;)
    I don’t know how he still has the rights though. o_o

I usually do too, it depends on the cover.
    If you totally just “Kanye’d” their songs, I’d get pretty angry.

i don’t like her word H-extension by the end of every lyrics, but she definitely can sing

she can’t sing. her voice is very deep and unpleasant. it also doesn’t match her face at all. i still think she is a beautiful, talented ACTRESS. i feel the same about selena gomez.

• hotlikemexico

how do you add layouts to your profile?
    I have the code and everything..

• victoriajusticeisawesome

Love her! She has an amazing voice, she should record an album… and I absolutely LOVE her hair! I wish I had her hair, its soo pretty! my hair is so uglyy lol

not again can’t she write he own song

• KittieJ

I don’t like the changes she made. But this shows that she’s nowhere as near as crappy a singer as I thought.

what the fuck? she’s just singing it cause she likes it. and ariana grande isn’t better than her… you guys just think she’s prettier than her. she’s not even that good in the show. she just plays a dumbass

WHAT’S UP WITH ALL THE HATERS? she’s just singing. and you think she has time to convince people to like her? you guys need fucking lives, i swear. NOBODY SHOULD DISLIKE A FAMOUS PERSON CAUSE YOU DON’T EVEN FUCKING KNOW THEM LIKE THAT. damn

she wants you to think that she can sing without a vocal changing thing she is such a bad word

• little

I agree. her voice is a little too deep for all the notes she’s trying to hit.

umm taking vocal classes and lessons for four years kinda says something. I CAN SING.

she probly writes all her good comments to make people think that they like her

• lvzppjge

y3jObW gacwgtagqwwi, [url=http://mdxzgcsrutvf.com/]mdxzgcsrutvf[/url], [link=http://rsezdcicfehl.com/]rsezdcicfehl[/link], http://gyozjmndcsji.com/

she is such a wanna be and i agree with al the bad coments about her

oh wow someone told me that victoria justice has a never mind i am not gonna say

wow just wow she is such a wanna be and you like her cause she is perfect AND SHE TRIES to prevents bad stories about her i hate her and i started bad rumors about her

I hate that girl she is not beautiful please stop YOU CAN’T SING

so auto-tuned…pretty pathetic.
    her voice might actually be better if she left the auto-tune on the shelf, just saying.

I hate that girl she is not beautiful please stop YOU CAN’T SING

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• suzii18023

Love her singing(:

• Jordan

For those of you hating, you don’t know what you’re talkin bout. The girl can sing, she was right on key and her voice is very soulful. Victoria ftw!!!! Tbh, I knew she could sing cuz I’ve seen other vids of her singingbut she was always goofing around. She just blew me away!!!! VICTORIA U GO GIRL ur biggest fan J

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that was not bad.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:
    I don’t get why people are freaking out that she covered a Beatle song.
    It’s not like you own the Beatles. -.-
    I thought she did really well :)
    Michael Jackson does. ;P
    Well their music.

I hate covers of classic songs like the Beatles. But she did well here.

Yeah,but only 50% of the catalog.
    ;)
    I don’t know how he still has the rights though. o_o

I usually do too, it depends on the cover.
    If you totally just “Kanye’d” their songs, I’d get pretty angry.

What’s Kanye’d? lmfao xD

• amelie.

Yeah,but only 50% of the catalog.
    ;)
    I don’t know how he still has the rights though. o_o

I usually do too, it depends on the cover.
    If you totally just “Kanye’d” their songs, I’d get pretty angry.

What’s Kanye’d? lmfao xD

Kanye West-ified. :D

Absolutely NO one can cover this song better than Zac Hanson.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

baby i like it

• meganfoxisbad

ariana grande is better then her and its her show .lol.fail

• Sweetdisposition?

Love her <3 And Avan is in the video :)

First??

• sophieee

she should really record her own album :)

• ensuringthecrisis

Didn’t watch it but Victoria is obviously the shit, sooo yeah :D

• Sweetdisposition?

sophieee said:

she should really record her own album :)

• Tinaa6336

shes goood.
    but to be honest, i think ariana grande is better xD

• heartinvasion?

I don’t get why people are freaking out that she covered a Beatle song.
    It’s not like you own the Beatles. -.-
    I thought she did really well :)
    Michael Jackson does. ;P
    Well their music.

I hate covers of classic songs like the Beatles. But she did well here.

OH FUCK NO! NO ONE COVERS THE BEATLES SONGS!!!!!!!!!

• Tinaa6336

I LOVEEE AVAN JOGIA :)

i think she’s pretty good xD
    but yeah ariana is better =P

thats my favorite beatles song of all time. i didnt know she could sing like that. damn.

• peacelovehearts

meganfoxisbad said:
    riana grande is better then her and its her show .lol.fail
    & Liz Gillies powns both of them, talent wise…