Demi, ‘A Girl Asked Me To Marry Her’

*mind

• unique

i would if its Demi….. yap.. only for her LOL!

• Nada

OMG…. what was that girl thinking? O.o

• mileyluver15

AKWARDD!!

• Ainolovesyou

ahahahah lol, well i think i’d ask something like that if I ever saw Miley :’D no if I saw Miley I couldn’t get a word out of my mouth.. but seriously someone asked her that?

• mileyluver15

i would of seriously been like um no go ask joe jonas…

• mileyluver15

i wonder if she was serious or joking…cause like i know some girls would be like omgosh demi marry me joking but this girl was probably a dead serious lesbian poor demi :(

• mileyluver15

yeah thats not weird at all or anything…

• Take.A.Breath

LOL.

• Tori

yeahh; i’d go bi/les for demi.
    shes mah girl crush<3

• demiismylife

awwww darn that should be me!!

• Hangover

Interesting.

I’d go gay for Demi. :)

Why would someone ask that? lol
    Demi only has yes for Miley of course she won’t marry you, silly girl! ;)

*eyes

Demi I know a lot of girls that would marry you….u seriously have no idea what goes thru our heads about you and those boys. NO IDEA!!

She’s so cute.

• Hangover

That’s the craziest question a fan has asked her?It doesn’t sound that crazy to me…

• sweettrashy

i can believe :D

• Ohsodemiselena

Hey lol she follows me on Twitter her name fir Twitter is dlnumber1fan

• demi is my girl crush

Hence my username.

• oxoemmaoxo

Akward

• demi is my girl crush

Hence my username.

• Bieber4Life

MILEY CYRUS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE BOTH ON THE PILL, FACT!!!

• -Hibz-

I don’t care tbh.

Just don’t like her anymore.

ahaha. that was at the atlantic city nj soundcheck. i was there. demi was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………

FOLLOW MY TWITTER PLEASE
    AND ILL FOLLOW BACK
    @YOUCRAVEANGIE

FOLLOW MY TWITTER PLEASE
    AND ILL FOLLOW BACK
    @YOUCRAVEANGIE

FOLLOW MY TWITTER PLEASE
    AND ILL FOLLOW BACK
    @YOUCRAVEANGIE

They why are you here -_-

• whatsername.21

Hangover!
    your icon = <3
    joick ;)

Weird Miley icon.
    :O

• Panda Bear Love

Everyone is either at school, either preparing for school, or… sleeping, depends on where you are. Lol.

School started. It will suck until summer break starts.

• Panda Bear Love

Hello there… Riley.

Are you mad? Lol

Hello there… Riley.

Are you mad? Lol
    ___

Nooo. Why would I be?

I just realised something…. Didn’t Demi once say (to a magazine) that “Falling in Love with someone who doesn’t love me back” is her biggest fear? :/

a few days ago she tweeted “My biggest fear is.”

• peaceandlove.

TheTruthBitch said:

@peaceandlove Your Lucky, Although Some People Did Start In August

Yeah, i know. That sucks.

demi there are some things you should keep for yourself and this is one of those things that NO ONE needs to know

• Jessx7x

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:36 pm

a few days ago she tweeted “My biggest fear is.”
    that is so very true

Coming from the girl who dated a girl?!? …wow demi hypocrite much?

• xoxokatie8

Lovato needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut

• Timber

And that’s the craziest question a fan ever asked her? I find that hard to believe…

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m going to the Selena post. Everyone is there and they’re probably bitching at her voice right now. BYE :D

• unique

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    =====
    Oh really? …

BUT WE WANNA KNOW!!

she’s such a bitch now!

• NickJorWhatever12

Hey I know it’s off the topic but why Twitgoo won’t work at all ? I NEED IT TO WORK RIGHT NOW :(

Oh and follow me on twitter

• xxbehappyxx

I don’t like school, but I love spending time with my friends! :D

• NickJorWhatever12

Me too. This holiday is so boring I miss having fun with my friends and I still have like two weeks till school starts :S

• NickJorWhatever12

I think I’m the only one in here.

hahaha this is hilarious! my friend was the one who asked her to marry her, she TOTALLY meant it as a joke, she’s not lesbian. lighten up, guys :)

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Surprisingly, it’s pretty tame there, rn. They’re captivated by her beauty, it seems.

• mileyluver15

eww this is soo gross

• mileyluver15

demis pretty but i dont think shes the prettiest
    taylor iss

she should have just said sure ill marry you but then again ppl have no sense of humor and would say shes gay

• Panda Bear Love

Nooo. Why would I be?

Idk, no smiley faces, no nothing… :(

Nooo. Why would I be?

Idk, no smiley faces, no nothing… :(
    ______

Oh sorry.

:D) <- A double chin smiley just for you.

• Panda Bear Love

Oh sorry.

:D) <- A double chin smiley just for you.

^.^

• AAC

joejonas Driving down university ave.. The street nick and I and 30,000 other people ran last year to raise money for breast cancer research. So cool
    1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

I remember doing the Breast Cancer run last year in my home city, coming home and finding out Nick and Joe did it at the same time two hours away from me. My mom got me a signed breast cancer shirt and hat by them for my birthday. :)

• unique

The BOMB!!! Demi’s my GIRL CRUSH!! only u dem dem… only u… <3

unique said:

Sep 2, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    Moonbeam said:

Sorry Demetria, I had to unfollow you today.
    I did.
    Ages ago.
    -.-
    =======
    oh yeah? then why check her now? Definitely a jealous stan of talentless disney stars.. *cough..
    The fuck?
    Am I hating on her?
    -.-

Oh sorry.

:D) <- A double chin smiley just for you.

^.^
    ______

;D

• JBmuchbetter

I hate it when people draw conclusions based on a single comment.
    Grow Up.

• AAC

SELENA AND NICK SHARING THE SAME HOTEL ROOM?

Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

I’m still LOLing from this story.

• AAC

“Nick looked very worn out.”

I can’t even. Oh my goodness. XD

• harrypotterbitches

LOl

I’d go bi/les for Demi or Miley .. (MILEY) she is the bast love her ..Why because she is hot and beautiful and she had A wonderful personality

• JBmuchbetter

I’m never gonna dance again..guilty feet have got no rhythm..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AAC said:

SELENA AND NICK SHARING THE SAME HOTEL ROOM?

I’m still LOLing from this story.

_________________

LOL omg

• SellyismygirlCrush

unique said:
    Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    Ih8Miley said:
    FAT eww
    =====
    And ur idol is a WHORE!!
    Get the fuck outta here bitch!!

_____

woah calm your shit.
    No ones a whore and no ones fat.
    stop embaressing yourself.

• AAC

Someone needs to confirm or deny that story because I’m really curious now.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    AAC said:

SELENA AND NICK SHARING THE SAME HOTEL ROOM?

I’m still LOLing from this story.

_________________

LOL omg

__

Bahaha

• AAC

I wonder what was in the bag. Probably some flavored condoms, strawberries and whipped cream. At least that’s what would’ve been in my bag if I was Selena.

• AAC

Fake! Nick always looks fresh. :)

_____

I remember OU posting that picture! Everyone was saying Selena had sex hair. xD

I need to correct my last comment
    “You need to shut up, we’re not pretending, we’re saying what we feel and we didn’t even say we’re bisexual.
    Oh and a fact I’m 17 not 13 :)”

it supposed to be like that.

• CrazyCrunk

I need to correct my last comment
    Oh and a fact I’m 17 not 13 :)”

it supposed to be like that.

You know you could have just hit “edit”

• Pink Elephant

I wouldn’t marry her even if I was gay. I love her but I’m not in love with her.

HAHAHAAH I just noticed there’s an edit button :P

• LEAI

demi a lesbian. she loves the pussy so does miley and selena

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol that’s cute :) She was probably flattered haha.

• unique

Sep 2, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    Moonbeam said:

Sorry Demetria, I had to unfollow you today.
    I did.
    Ages ago.
    -.-
    =======

• NickJorWhatever12

You need to shut up, we’re not pretending, we’re saying what we feel and we’re not saying we didn’t even say we’re bisexual.
    Oh and a fact I’m 17 not 13 :)

so what if there’s a girl that loves her? there’s nothing wrong with being gay. i personally am not but you guys don’t need to be like “OMG EWWWWWW!!!!!111!!1ONE!!1″ there are gay people in the world, children. get the fuck used to it.

Pretty sure no one said anything bad about gays…

• Hangover

JBmuchbetter said:

Hangover said:

Interesting.
    I just love your icon.

:^)
    ____

• mileycrush

@hangover i loverz ur icon dude <3

• DJDJEkfofkdmckkdndnd

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband tells his wife:

“Listen, this guy’s an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.”

To which his wife responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!”

that’s not crazy.

its a compliment….she’s probably gay/

something against gay, eh?

Hangover said:

JBmuchbetter said:

Hangover said:

Interesting.
    I just love your icon.

:^)
    ____

I know. I love how they are so close.

• StarLight24

why are ppl always saying Demi is mean? she always seems really sweet in these videos. lol

I’d go bi/les for Demi, Miley and Selena………Ya Selena. Lol

Typical OU commenters thinking that they would ‘marry’ Demi. You’re like 13 stop pretending to be bisexual.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Random, but I love Demi’s eyebrows. They are so perfect.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

k

• m

Great now I’m gonna have hot lesbian sex dreams about Demi and fangirls. Thank You OceanUP!

i cant wait to get home from school and watch this video lmao

• Watch your back

Cool..

• Jessx7x

i am 15 and as of now, demi is the only girl i would ever marry

• fuck yeah neviah

i'd marry you demi.

no homo.

• hotlikemexico

AWWWZZ!!! I want 2 mariee u Demi!!!!

no homo

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i’d be living in fear if i was her wife

• SellyismygirlCrush

woo thier in toronto http://tweetphoto.com/42842209

• Panda Bear Love

She kissed a girl and she liked it.

• SellyismygirlCrush

but yeah id be like O.0
    def wouldnt wanna marry her

• Moonbeam

Sorry Demetria, I had to unfollow you today.
    DNW Damp Sock promo.

Moonbeam said:

Sorry Demetria, I had to unfollow you today.
    I did.
    Ages ago.
    -.-

woo thier in toronto http://tweetphoto.com/42842209
    _____

I should be there. :'(

• carol

marry me demi? HAHAHA

• AAC

I just noticed the dude in the background. LMAO!

• AAC

Where is everyone? I’m bored.

• NickJorWhatever12

HAHAHA That was funny. I always feel like “I wish I could sleep forever, maybe I’ll rest” I think it’s like she needs iron or B12 or something because of the working out but IDK hahahaha.

• NickJorWhatever12

Ya I mean like most of the times. She’s just like a hot mess to me and she makes me question my sexuality hahahaha. (I hope that sentence was right cause I suck at grammar)

• Juliet

Hahaha, Yes same here…. Hehe.
    Lol, I love her but lately she has been looking SO stressed out :(
    Like, she has the “I wanna go to sleep and NOT wake up until 2012″ look …. :/ :P

• unique

Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    Ih8Miley said:
    FAT eww
    =====
    And ur idol is a WHORE!!
    Get the fuck outta here bitch!!

• Ih8Miley

FAT eww

• unique

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:14 am
    CAN THIS BITCH JUST DIE ALREADY
    ======
    U Firts BITCH!!!
    Oh wait maybe ill just Kill u!

CAN THIS BITCH JUST DIE ALREADY

• mileycrush

wat da fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!?

• B

hilarious.

• HeatherJBxoxo

Akward . . .

• mileycrush

@heatherjbxoxo

yeah i know rightt, and i cant see the vid ;[
    cuz im on at a school comp. teheh. xP

& wats good?

• HeatherJBxoxo

@mileycrush
    Nm. Just got back from school. Was the first day today :(
    U?

• mileycrush

@ the school library.. so effin bored
    im ovah here trynna register for my SAT Test.
    BLECH ;/ i hate that.
    and trynna print but my media library teacher is retarded, and btw cute icon3x3

• CyrusGomezLovato

OMG, lol. School starts for me in 5 days! NOOOO! :(

• Hollieluvsux

That would have been an akward moment .
    Lol

marry me demetria?

• Hollieluvsux

Anyone here ?

I think only me

i get the girl

hahaha oh demi so cute

• TheTruthBitch

Lol Thats Weirdd

SELENA AND NICK SHARING THE SAME HOTEL ROOM?

I’m still LOLing from this story.

Nicks a freak ;) haha you know that story is probably true…

i don’t mindo go lesbian for demi

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I know plenty of girls that would go lesbian just for demetria. It is kinda disturbing, but true.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:17 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

————————-
    yeah she gets the lesbian vote…to bad most guys think she is ugly as hell

Well .. you are a lesbian……. k.

• evanescence

”O.o

• doublethedrama

HayHaaay.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Oh my Lovato…that is just AWKWARD.

• xmickeyx18

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:14 am

CAN THIS BITCH JUST DIE ALREADY

________________
    STFU

• xmickeyx18

LMAO, I would go lez for Demi hahaha, who wouldn’t?! :D

• peaceandlove.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:17 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

————————-
    yeah she gets the lesbian vote…to bad most guys think she is ugly as hell

i don’t think so. all the boys i know say that she is pretty. but okay. :)

• Signorina. aNonimo

I am a lesbian..but just no to Demi..I mean really…I would turn for Joe Jonas though! lol

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:27 am
    peaceandlove. said:

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:17 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

————————-
    yeah she gets the lesbian vote…to bad most guys think she is ugly as hell

i don’t think so. all the boys i know say that she is pretty. but okay. :)
    —————————-
    well don’t lie..I don’t know one guy who finds this ugly whore cute sorry I just don’t and you don’t either

• peaceandlove.

i don’t think so. all the boys i know say that she is pretty. but okay. :)
    —————————-

I’m not lying. And all depends on the opinion of each boy.

• suzii18023

creepy lol

• Signorina. aNonimo

No money in the world to do Demi..I’de have to be really high..I just don’t like her..Joe is much better off with Ashley..long live Jashley!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

The party don’t start, till I walk in.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:27 am
    xmickeyx18 said:
    LMAO, I would go lez for Demi hahaha, who wouldn’t?! :D
    ===
    i totally wouldnt …

• iusedtobelovedrunk

why call women whores? it’s degrading, espeially when they’re NOT one.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

awwwwwwwwwwww another damn oil spill…cant this shit stop :(

• peaceandlove.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

why call women whores? it’s degrading, espeially when they’re NOT one.

True.

• TheTruthBitch

Id Go Lez For Cheryl Cole XD

• Signorina. aNonimo

Demented fans…scary as shit!

• heartinvasion?

How cute.

• HOLAA

I think this girl was kidding

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    Signorina. aNonimo said:

—————————-
    Ashley is smoking hot..check out her cover on Maxim hot 100…Demi reminds me of a dude, wait she is a dude right?

• Signorina. aNonimo

LOL at the budding lesbians on here..girls rock my world..I love having my girlfriend..don’t knock til you tried it!

• heartinvasion?

Demi should give it a chance since her relationships never go past a month.
    Joe
    Trace and more all failed :|

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Signorina. aNonimo said:
    ===
    why dont you have an icon? :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I once heard that demi was a lesbian and she had a romance with this anna oliver girl…

• peaceandlove.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I think i heard this too. But i don’t believe, at all.

• TheTruthBitch

When Do You Guys Start School? I Start On The 6th. God Please Help Me..

Hmmm… well there are girls that ACTUALLY likes girls.
    get over it (:

• peaceandlove.

TheTruthBitch said:

When Do You Guys Start School? I Start On The 6th. God Please Help Me..

13.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

where is everybody…

• TheTruthBitch

@peaceandlove Your Lucky, Although Some People Did Start In August

• Gearsarealwaysturning

TheTruthBitch said:
    When Do You Guys Start School? I Start On The 6th. God Please Help Me..
    ===
    I live in Chile so i started on march. My summer vacations start this december, i seriously cannot wait.

Hangover said:

Interesting.
    I just love your icon.

:^)

Hangover said:

Interesting.
    I just love your icon.

:^)

Lol I’d ask Demi to marry me too, I think every girl and guy would haha but I wonder what she said to them xD

She’s built so cutely lol

Double post.

Sorry!

hahaha Demi doesn’t understand that many guys and girls love her :D I know I do!

• amy is creepin.

quick question why is Demi Lovato so fucking ugly? with butt chin

Take.A.Breath said:

LOL.

Nick looks handsome in your icon!

Um…the sixth is a holiday, there’s no way you start school then idiot.

Sorry but Demi is waiting to marry Selena ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

quick question why is Demi Lovato so fucking ugly? with butt chin
    ====
    genetics…jkjk she is gorgeous, you silly.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Bike ride. Goodbye guys… :D

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m not a Demi fan but sometimes she’s hot so ya !!!!!

• Juliet

I always find her hott. Lmfao. I totally would……. xD

• Juliet

I would totally go gay for Demi.
    She’s a Hottie. Bahahah.
    And she’s really nice I mean i don’t see anything mean about her in videos, only in fan-spoken-fairytales, but when I met her it was like…………….okay? She’s not evil.
    lmfao.

thats so gay!

uuggghhh can she be anymore annoying…probably I hate her

• kylieeee

So….. she’s a homophobe. -_-

Nice one, Dems.

• Juliet

So….. she’s a homophobe. -_-

Nice one, Dems.

That’s a really stupid assumption.

Assuming is bad for people, stop doing it.

• xCookieMuffin

O_O

• Panda Bear Love

Hello there Amanda… ;)

Got got Dynamiiiiiiiiteeee

• AAC

I’m kinda pissed JB changed their live chat date. I wanted them to do a live chat from Canada. :/

Hello there Amanda… ;)