Demi, ‘It’s Easy To Move On When Hurt’

116441125

Demi Lovato Celebuzz interview. How do you remain friends with Joe Jonas? ‘Well, you have to, ‘cause you work with him. When you’re hurt, it’s easy to move on, so it was very easy for me to move on.’ Advice for fans attempting to get along with their exes? She laughed, ‘Suck it up.’

On Trey Songz: ‘I’m kind of digging Trey Songz and he is pretty hot. We followed each other on Twitter and direct message each other.. he’s pretty awesome.’
On possible duet wit Miley: ‘We talked about doing a duo together, like an acoustic or something. That would be really fun to do with her.

She’s one of my best friends and she’s super talented, so I’d love to have her on the album.’ On Justin Bieber: ‘He’s a really sweet kid. I’d love to work with him. My little sister loves him & I’m a fan guess you could say I’ve got Bieber Fever.’

On new acting roles: ‘I don’t really feel like I need to do that until I step out of my Disney Channel place. I’m just kind of waiting until the timing is right, but I feel more adult, just living day by day as a newly 18 year old.’

• mileynileylove

Memi duet <3

• Allysonnn56

Good for you Demi (:

• iusedtobelovedrunk

YES. The throwing puppy bitch was arrested

i refuse to watch the video of it. but, that bitch deserved to be arressted.

First!!!!!!
    How come OU dont write about the demi and miley possible duet?

your wish came true ..they just did

Paige said:

if demi had moved on then she wouldnt have changed the lyrics to ‘dont forget’ to “did joe forget.?”

She never changed the lyrics dumbass. -__-

she likes trey songz? haha that just made me love her even more

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Ik this may be considered weird by some of you, but when I read her interviews, I hear a lot of her in me, like the way she articulates herself and her sense of humor; it’s kinda dark. JUst wanted to say that.

• krystinajonas

YES. The throwing puppy bitch was arrested

FUCK YES.
    *flips hair* huh, she ain’t even cute.

• Anonymouse

YES. The throwing puppy bitch was arrested.

YAY hopefully shes not comming out till shes 90!

woaahhhh said:

people should leave her alone and shut the fuck up
    she just said she already moved on
    and if she hasnt so what?
    like you would be able to move on if JoeJonas broke up with you
    NOT IN A MILIION YEARS!

Actually it’s pretty easy just ask AJ, Amelia and most importantly CAMILLA.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

YES. The throwing puppy bitch was arrested

i refuse to watch the video of it. but, that bitch deserved to be arressted.
    ____
    I didn’t watch it either. She got what she deserved. Karma’s a bitch.

but, wouldn’t taking new acting rolse help with your transition out of disney?
    i think she means she can’t do anything not Disney friendly because of her contract.

is it true that like a month ago she had an emotional breakdown over him ? :/ cause several websites said so

hm. kinda sounds like forced friendship at this point.

sad.

I seriously wonder how many of these interviews that OceanUp and Anything Disney post are actually legit..

DEMI, PLEASE SAY THAT TO TAYLOR! LOL
    almost 3 years later and taylor swift still make songs for joe hahaha

• iLoveChimpanzee

honestly she’s right, when your ex does something awful that disappoints you its easier to move on. unlike for example he brakes up with you because of family issues or because he’s moving out.
    gurls you know what i mean ;)

I love you demi and all. but that makes absolutely NO sense at all. I think she’ s trying to get all these questions off her back. Stupid Joe. I can’t believe you are doing this to her. :(

• skyebird

if demi and trey dated… that’d be the weirdest couple ever.

I’m guessing she meant that because she got hurt in that break-up, it was easier for her to get over Joe and not want to get back together.

• sheep_vip

Paige said:

She never changed the lyrics dumbass. -__-

yes she did

1ST!!!! I LOVE JEMI!!!!!

my ex is a bastard we’re not getting along thats why hes my ex. that jackass!! *sigh* i feel better now, just needed to vent.

YES. The throwing puppy bitch was arrested.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

but, wouldn’t taking new acting rolse help with your transition out of disney?

First!!!!!!
    How come OU dont write about the demi and miley possible duet?

• LaLaLaLand

Omg!!!! Demi and Miley should definitely do a duo together :)))) That would be awesome!!

• Shelby

It’s not easy to move on when your hurt!

Sure he can take his new girlfriend out but to the concert where you are performing with your RECENT ex now that’s just insensitive. Hope she meets someone way hotter than Joe that treats her right.

• michelle

”STOP” saying joe a jerk, demis upset. WE DON’T KNOW THEM PERSONALLY. SO WE DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM.

• sexxynickj

OK so he hurt her and its time to move on but I dont think she will so easily get over the way he has treated her as his “best friend”. You dont flaunt your hot new girlfriend everywhere in front of your best friend if you are trying to rebuild that relationship and that trust. Sorry but Joe’s an inconsiderate jerk – still a Joe fan but dont think he cares or thinks about girls feelings.

——————–

Exactly! He could have left his relationship with Ashley on the down low and not flaunt it in Demi’s face. I mean Ashley is now practically on tour with them now. Guess it is just Joe showing his true colors….

i love her.

okay, im probably going to sound a little desperate here, but my twitter account recentley got deleted, and now i am having to gain all my followers back which sucks. :/ but if any of you lovely people would like to be nice and follow me, its http://www.twitter.com/missoliviaxoxo and i will follow back! thanks guys i would really apperciate it! :)

he has to tour with demi for like 4 months, so ur saying that he can’t see his gf, ashley, for 4 months? if she is a strong girl as u all say she can out up with it. in his eyes him and demi are just friends and he can’t help if demi still has feelings for him. he isn’t obligated to do as she says and they broke up like 3 months ago. i feel bad for demi too, but joe isn’t to blame. its just the circumstances and the fact that he didnt like her that way. and that comment about hoping demi finds someone hotter was sort of unnecessary. joe is way hot, and demi is pretty as well. im sure both will find someone special one day. why can’t we just support their music as fans and not their personal life?

• kutie1199

that did not look like her u have to agree

All celebs have “Beiber fever”…idiot’s trying to start a new trend…

• Roro xox

memi duo please :) that would be awesome my fave singers!

It shows she’s never really been hurt because believe me you don’t forget that easy, you can’t move on that fast.

• dmimima

All this Disney stars, besides Selena, sound so ungrateful. If you hate Disney so much why’d you do it in beginning. Miley and Demi will see what happens when you bite the hands that feed you cuz’ without Disney they’d be regular nobodies.

• renee

cool memi should totaly do a duet there my favorite artist if you put them in one that makes perfict they should also do a movie together and m9ore in the futchure

• superJOEman

“When you’re hurt, it’s easy to move on, so it was very easy for me to move on.”

I’m a fan of her but, really Demi?? I don’t think that she moved on easily. I know that she’s still hurting every time she sees Ashley and Joe together..

trey songz is hot. ia demi

• renee

sorrymissp[elld mopre my mistake

yeah demi we see how easy it is for you to move on. pfff ask taylor

She’s awesome! She deserves so much better than Joe Jonas. And Joe deserves what he WILL get after that skank Ashley Greene dumps his ass.

• sheryleta

i love joe and demi together

• sheep_vip

btw it’s strange what she told but ok and this whole situation is awkword. she hurts but move on but still cries:/:P dont get it

• natjbguitargirl

sweet kid i love her a justin,miley and songz duet would be epic :>

• harvey

• JB rocks my socks

Ugh Demi
    I love you I think your the most talented disney girl.
    I mean you have the best voice. And you compose beautifully.
    BUT…..
    You cant mess with my boys the Jonais.
    IN SORRY GURL BUT ITS BROS BEFORE HOES always has been and always will be.
    So please just dont say anything else about Joe.

u guys are all saying he shouldn’t flaunt ashley greene around, but if she is his gf then he can bring her wherever he wants. what is he supposed to say to her? im sorry, i like u but can we date after this tour is over? u guys need to grow up and get over this. demi already said if she wanted to date someone she would and same with him. their friendship is strong and if she is a true friend she will be happy for him and she probably doesnt care. i think she is dating travis anyway, and im sure joe is happy for her too. they seem comfortable with each other again, so stop assuming bad stuff.

I think Joe could be more sensitive. Spending your time with your new G/F yes, but taking her to sit next to the catwalk when you’re singing with your ex is kinda off, specially as it’s been quite a few shows now. Rubbing it in a little bit there Joe?
    As for moving on, yes I think she’s trying, as Joe hurt her it probably is easier as she knows she wouldn’t want to work it out and she can get on with it.
    But why should she have to ‘suck it up’ to get along with Joe when Joe is flaunting his new G/F every chance he gets? That’s not fair.
    Yes Joe has a G/F but really, it’s the way he’s being so public about it. Thought the JB weren’t into that?
    Btw. I’d never heard of Ashley before this saga started. Still don’t know who she is in Twilight!

When does she cry? She has never cried during the tour so far, they are just fans saying it, I’ve yet to see proof. She obviously sweats on stage so maybe that’s why they think she’s crying? Who knows.
    She’s never changed the lyrics to ‘did Joe forget’ either. Another stupid rumour.
    And as for her comments about Joe etc.. she’s always asked during interviews so has to answer. I doubt she chooses to comment on that part of her life. Probably just wants everyone to shut up about it.
    Surprised no-one has yet to ask her about Ashley!

not true. sometimes you wanna move on and not think about it. just depend on how strong of a person you are. and demis very strong

that doesn’t make any sense. if anything it would be harder to move on if your hurt.

At least she’s honest. I guess the fact Joe hurt her means she won’t go back to him even if he wanted her, therefore easier to move on and not wonder if they could work it out. And yep, working with him means they have to get along. Sucks though.
    Other roles would have to be ‘disney’ friendly so really no different to what she’s doing now. Wait til she leaves and we’ll see what she can do! It will be epic!

this. before she wanted him but after he hurt her she really doesn’t want him again. she won’t even think about giving it another try. she said the same thing about the guy from stop the girl. he hurt her so bad that when they tried getting back together(even though she loved him alot) she thought it was pointless. they both knew it was over for good.

why do her fans paint her out to be weak?

i agree with everything you just said but “stop the world” isnt about alex gaskarth

i get what she means. when you get hurt by someone you love it’s easier to move on because that person really disappointed you and you think it’s pointless and not worth it. you wouldn’t wanna get back to get hurt even more. you see what it’s like to date that person and you get really hurt.. yeah, no going back anymore.

They broke up three months ago, it’s over. And no she didn’t say that she would be friends with them to get closer to him, what she did say was that she was friends with the girl he dated because if they were dating him than they must have been awesome and it was probably bs from Disney(PR), I doubt most of what’s on that interview is true. Joe also said that it was hard for him to watch her with a guy. The only girl that I think she was friends with, that dated Joe was Taylor. Demi really likes every guy she dates, and then she moves on from them as soon as they break up.

this. demi moves on REALLY fast ALL the time. i doubt she made an exception for joe especially if he already moved on. when she dated alex N. who she truly TRULY loved, she moved on weeks later with trace cyrus. same thing happened when trace broke up with her.. she was already in love with someone else a month later. she dated alex deleon who she wrote catch me two but weeks later she started dating the guy from “stop the world”(alex N.) who she was head over heals for. it’s just lust.

demi has dated two alex’s. deleon and noyes. she wrote stop th world about alex noyes.

i think she’s over it. she’s mostlikely dating travis right now, and don’t say it isn’t true because she denied it. demi also denied dating trace and joe and it ended up being true. and don’t say it’s becuse he’s 25, she dated dirk who’s 24. girl always moves on fast. idk why some of her fans make her out to be really weak and then say “oh, she’s such a strong girl”.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:11 pm

well joe is a dog! I feel bad for her it seem he really hurt her deeply. Maybe she didn’t think he will do that to her because of their friendship history. And she does make sense when you are hurt deeply all you have to do is how bad that person hurt you and then you move your feeling away and look for someone better than him. joe is stuck up anyway jb changed a lot they are not the guys they used to be.

WTF? Get off Joe’s dick.

You first.

• skyebird

is no one off school yet? where is everyone?

WTF? Get off Joe’s dick

and so is nick according to selena.

um..so demi you want us to believe that you moved on from your break up with joe whom you wanted to tell the world that you were in love with and were dreaming of dating him for the past 3-2 years ?

I can feel her pain because joe used t be her best friend and he seemed really nice to her then all of a sudden he breaks up with her and dates another girl but no need to lie demi..I hope you find the right one soon

—————-

-__-

Actually it’s pretty easy just ask AJ, Amelia and most importantly CAMILLA
    1. she’d proably never get to ask that.
    2. you don’t know if they are over him.
    3. Camilla dumped him.

Amelia, Aj and Camilla all dumped him.

I do believe she’s trying to move on, but working with the guy can’t make that easy, specially when his new GF appears to be attached to him at the hip.
    She needed space to work it out and not be forced to be friends with him.

guys,in the teen vogue interview she said something like she wanted to get along with his girlfriends to get closer to him.The girl really liked him and it IS hard for her to move on but she doesn’t want to sound desperate that’s why what she said made no sense

And Broadway? That would be awesome, I’ve always pictured Demi doing Broadway! Even better if it’s with Nick!

demi falls “in love” all the time. someone breaks up with her and next month or week she’s already dating someone else. she moves on fast. she said that when a relationship is over.. is over. no turning back.. she moves on. demi said she always felt attracted t him not that she was in love. she was completely head over heals with th guy of ‘stop the world” she’s still thinks of it and that’s the most important/special song for her. i doubt she was inlove with alex and joe at the same time.

• suzii18023

Miley and Demi should do a duo so they can show off to selena J.K.(;

this girl makes no damn sense.

• sophieee

i wish these people would stop asking her about Joe.
    It’s over. DEAD. GONE.
    Besides we want Dick.

joe is a really nice guy and I don’t think he enjoys breaking up with girls but sometimes I don’t understand the way he thinks :/ it’s like he has issues and doesn’t know what he wants

i can imagine. when i go through a breakup whether i ended it or vice versa, i just need time away. time to not see him. time to chill with my friends. i cant imagine having to breakup with someone and then literally the next day be ‘bffs’ again. im not saying you can’t be friends with your ex in time. ‘in time’ being the key part.

it’s really hard. that happened to me.
    my bf at the time and i took a break(from his decision) and for me it was a break up. he was my besfriend so even though i was really hurt i kept talking to him. 3 days later we ended it for good and after that i stopped talking to him for weeks. i had to see him every week and it was really hard. i would just ignore him until one day i decided t talk to him again but it was never the same for me.

—————–
    i think he acts on his impulses and is afraid to be alone. i don’t think he’s a bad person, i just think he gets bored easily.

• EASYMAC.

:) i don’t think i believe you, demi. but a smart answer none the less. i’m sure its what many jonas fans would want you to say.

Actually it’s pretty easy just ask AJ, Amelia and most importantly CAMILLA
    1. she’d proably never get to ask that.
    2. you don’t know if they are over him.
    3. Camilla dumped him.

Amelia was at his 20th birthday .. and he said that one of his ex-girlfriends made him brownies so I guess they’re friends ..oh well ..I don’t know what does this has to do with the post :P

actually we dont really know what happened we just know the results.

Actually it’s pretty easy just ask AJ, Amelia and most importantly CAMILLA.

seem like you don’t know much. aj did write a song about him, amelia was talking crap about him a year after they broke up and camilla well, hello.. she broke up with him so she was over it before it ended. lol and taylor.. you know wat happened.

Yeah it’s not worded well. i think she means that because she got hurt, she doesn’t feel the way she did because he hurt her. So it was easier to move on.

• skyebird

i kinda hope if tayswift ever gets asked about joe again, she says ‘ask demi’.

Zack Taylor started the rumor like two months ago. So no, it isn’t true.

Stupid Joe?

Oh yes, Joe is such an idiot for breaking up with his girlfriend when it clearly wasn’t working. Silly him. -_-

Actually it’s pretty easy just ask AJ, Amelia and most importantly CAMILLA
    1. she’d proably never get to ask that.
    2. you don’t know if they are over him.
    3. Camilla dumped him.

Stupid Joe. I can’t believe you are doing this to her. :(
    lol what is he “doing” to her? if anything i’d say he “did” something to her when they broke up.

WTF? Get off Joe’s dick.

she mostlikely did move on. i think what hurts her is that she thought they were bestfriends. he dumps her and a few weeks later he’s seen with ashley, doesn’t mind being seen in public kissing her like with demi, lets her visit him on tour while demi is there, acts different with demi when she’s there, etc. i know demi hooked up with a guy in SA days later after the break up but she wasn’t the dumpee.. it’s different. he seems like an incosiderate asshole.

i get what she’s trying to say. they were bestfriends, dated, broke up, and he acts like a selfish jerk. she saw his true colors. i’m sure she saw them before with what he did to taylor but she prob never thought he would do that to her since they were bffs and all. it’s not worth it for her.

demi and miley duet would be like dogs strangling cats.

yay! memi duet. i hope they do make it and it IS acoustic. it will showcase both their voices.

The thing that will haunt Demi is she publicly admitted she crused on Joe for YEARS in secret, all the while being his BFF while they dated other people. Joe now probably thinks she never was really interested in being his friend, just about getting into his pants. So now he questions the whole friendship thing.

It won’t ever be the same, never can be.

And stop calling him a sh** for moving on to date someone else. All the hawt guys in your school or college do the same thing, and so do the popular sexy girls. Get over it

some of you make demi sound REALLY weak. i bet you guys are the only ones not over jemi. you guys talk like it’s a fact that she still loves hi madn all. stupid.

Why do they always ask her about Joe? seriously …It must be so awkward for her to talk about him and how she has to be friendly to him…I dont know how she does it. Seeing your ex and ex bestfriend with his new girlfriend all over him wherever they go. She has to suck it up a lot…But she will grow from it

i admire demi, she didn’t really make sense there. and its like there forced to be friends cause of this tour, but it can’t be easy when ashleys always around. i mean i believe she said ages when they were together that the feelings have always been there, if so then i doubt she will have moved on, i hope that if joe does ever try it on again, demi won’t take him back cause she deserves better than him

the only ones who aren’t over jemi is the fans. you guys are making demi sound really weak. she’s probably not even? hurt.. girl has always moved on fast and i doubt she’s making an exception for joe. she said in an interview that when a relationship is over.. is over and moves on. no turning back. now you guys should move on and let it go too.

I am sorry to say that but Joe never really care about her. He stayed like 10 minutes for her birthday and bring his new girlfriend everywhere while demis there seeing them on every magazines and all. If she was really his bestfriend(even before) he wouldnt do that at least not like this, not that way… I know he has the right to move on with his life and he should do what he wants but doing that while on tour with her is just something really weird to me. I guess Demi learned her mistake and know who her friends are…

oh p-uh-leaseeee xD no seriously though.

• woaahhhh

people should leave her alone and shut the fuck up
    she just said she already moved on
    and if she hasnt so what?
    like you would be able to move on if JoeJonas broke up with you
    NOT IN A MILIION YEARS!

• Anjhanee

Please check out my cover of ‘Hackensack’ by Katy Perry and my other covers on my YouTube! Thanks if you do. (:

• woaahhhh

first?

• Paige

• Katie13

When im hurt i eat ice cream :) Chocolate……takes away the pain, hahahahaha

1st!!! I LOVE JEMI!!!!!