Jonas Brothers ONE ON ONE Interview

Paul did say “justin bieber choked out a cop.” The interview is from a canadian t.v. show called “MTV Live.” I actually just finished watching the episode a few minutes ago.

• suhvanuhh

Joes face at the human centipede part, haha.

a cock.

• lili

Aww this is cute! and FUNNY! Nicks face was priceless!!!!! soo cute! and wa the last question if justin choked on a cock???? lmfao!

• xosarah

Hahahahaha lmfao

Fricken funniest interview ever. Nick’s face was priceless. Did he say Justin Beiber choked on a cock? Oh my God. And their mouths dropped, Nick’s face….ha ha! Great stuff.

The Jonas Brothers did a great job and handled it pretty well. Funny crap!

haha this is Canada for you :)
    and he chocked on a cop lol.

• SarahJonas

HAHAHA SAME HERE :)

lmao

• AAC

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

• AlwaystheTruth

Thi is HILARIOUS!
    I was laughing at Joe’s face during the whole interview

“there were many crimes committed.” haha i love nick. what did that guy say justin bieber choked on??

Paul the intern ftw. Best interview yet.

• AAC

When they were talking about The Human Centipede I almost died. This was fucking hilarious.

did they justin bieber choked on a cock?? awky! haha

did he say cock?! Cause if he did i’m surprised they responded hahaha.

that was so funny though :)

• AAC

“Did you know Justin Bieber chocked on a cock?”

Nick’s face was priceless.

• peacelovehearts

“Did you guys know Justin choked on a cock?”
    “He did? When did this happen?”

I think I died xD

• Ashlee

OH MY GOD.

did the guy say that Justin Bieber choked on a cock at the end?!

a cock. !

• meganfoxisbad

i love paul.yhat was hilarious

BAHAHAH.
    I saw the human centipede a couple days ago actually. Disturbing stuff.

This was so fucking hilarious thoughh.

no he said cop

BAHAHAHAHAHA<3 omgawsh. This made my day!

I LOVE INTERVIEW!

JONA SARE CUTE SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• suhvanuhh

I think it meant.
    “Justin Bieber choked out a cop”.
    Idk >.<

HAHHHHA
    I LOVE 4 GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he said justin bieber choked OUT a cop…they were trying to start that rumour during the entire show

• jemi_loverx3

Hahahahaha that was so funny!!! :D
    “Do you want some whiskey?”
    *long pause*
    kevin: “Uhh i think we’re good”
    ROFL!!

• AAC

Easily the best interview they have ever done.

• ItsRainingMen

The Toronto concert tonight sounds really awesome (: Wish I was there :’)

• aaliyahnoelle

I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!! MTV CANADA = SOME FREAKING FUNNY ENTERTAINMENT

• dell01

I don’t know about anyone else, but I could use some whiskey right about now………

• ItsRainingMen

Lmfao this guy’s great. He’s also the same guy who was “Jonas’ Biggest Fan” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcYdeliSyX8
    xD

__________

Lmfao. I love this guy :D

• harrypotterbitches

LMFAOOO

what does it says at minute 3:16…
    did you guys knew that justin bieber what???

• ItsRainingMen

Whiskey, anyone? ;)

• JCAMP

oh my crap, this is amazing

• sexxynickj

Best. Interview. Ever. I loved how they played along. So good!!!!

Nick laughing and smiling is THE BEST. He just seemed to relaxed and having fun. I think this is the REAL him. LOVE IT!

• xCookieMuffin

PAUL THE INTERN FTW!

• chemical romance

LMAO, this is so fucking hilarious

• xCookieMuffin

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

• ItsRainingMen

xCookieMuffin said:

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

_____

:D :D Canadian Pride ;)

• xCookieMuffin

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

_____

:D :D Canadian Pride ;)

FTW! xD ;)

lmao with the whole interview. i love them. joe’s eyes are all over that whiskey and at the end hahahaa

Canadian interviews FTW ! I love this. xD

hahah mtv live has always been awesome..

1. human centiped has been a joke on mtv live (the show ) for a while now :P
    2. one of the hosts Dayrn, wanted to start a twitter rumor about the 2 things he loves gossip and beiber.. its not true they just wanted to see how far it gets!

just clearing that up :P

hahah mtv live has always been awesome..

1. human centiped has been a joke on mtv live (the show ) for a while now :P

just clearing that up :P

• pop

that justin beiber thing was a rumor started as a joke on this show! :p just clearing that up

• Jonas_Chica

tsRainingMen said:

xCookieMuffin said:

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

_____

:D :D Canadian Pride ;)
    =====
    Canada<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3

• sexxynickj

“I will see you in Heaven” BEST LINE OF THE WHOLE INTERVIEW.

I wonder what Nick said at the very end when they muted his voice… I think he said what we all have been asking… “Did he say choke on a cock??”

• JB rocks my socks

ahahah OMG Best interview ever I actually had seen the human centipede preview its so f-ing disturbing so when he brought it up I was like :o
    and then the whole bieber thing.
    And theyre faces
    PRICELESS!!!!!

k guys watch the jonathan toews one its way more funny!

i love paul i watch mtv live everyday.

• xCookieMuffin

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

_____

:D :D Canadian Pride ;)
    =====

It kinda looked like he said “I dont know what Im supposed to do with that?” at the end. LOL

• Jonas_Chica

xCookieMuffin said:

This is one of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Canadian. ;)

ikr? Canada FTW :D

_____

:D :D Canadian Pride ;)
    =====
    Canada<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3 — Canada <<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ==== o’Canada our home and native land

• aaliyahnoelle

PAUL THE INTERN IS THE BEST

• Jonas_Chica

ItsRainingMen said:

The Toronto concert tonight sounds really awesome (: Wish I was there :’)
    ==========
    the luv toronto but they luv montreal even more!!!!!

i think it should’ve been cock… it would’ve been 10x as funny….

• SunLight Princess

Joe’s face during the whole thing. LMAO. So expressive.

At the end they said “choked out a cop” but i’m pretty positive that nick thought they said “choked on a cock”. just look at his face. i cracked upppp.

i wish they did more cute interviews like this.

lmao IA

I love the way nick laught when they said comic book after kevin explain miley cyrus and hannah montana it was hilarious to watch them. they should do all their interviews like this maybe people will watch them more. they seem so relax and having fun. I truly for first time enjoy an interview that didn’t sound repeative love it.

I just realized miley has done what no one else done she has made hannah montana famous and miley cyrus famous both are super famous. miley is definately very special girl she a workholic but it has paid off. she the most famous teen queen in the entired world.

Nick please be more like this on interviews spontaneous and fun and that smile is to die for you have a gorgeous smile. nick need to be more like this!!!

CANADA REPRESENT!
    PAUL <3

• PassionForNickJ

hilarious!

he said bieber choked out a cop. that was to all you perverts

• -Hibz-

I just realized that the interviewer was implying that all of the Christians will go to heaven while the rest of us.. Well.. Don’t. Haha.

That’s awesome to know.

paul the intern.. ahh hes amazing, and no MTV live is trying to make a rumour about Justin Beiber choking a COP on his way out of their studio :P

• jemi_loverx3

hahah Joe’s eyebrows went up when he asked “Want Some Whiskey?”

• chocolatelemonade

lol is this for real. as in i don’t even know how to respond to that, if i were in that situation i wouldn’t know how to respond. they did well but question- it’s like a joke right or is this guy just really like this haha.

• okGo

lmfaooo , i love mtv live ! especially paul .

he was obviosuly kidding

• LilyJonaaas

Oh. So funny moment. I lov this interview!

• SparksFly

Favourite interview! The ending was hilarious :’)

NOOO MEL GIBSON IS THE WORST PERSON ALIVE!!! HOW CAN THEY SAY YES, LEONARDO DICAPRIO EVEN SAID NO TO WORK WITH HIM IN A MOVIE!! did you guys hear what he done!

he says “choked out a cop”
    I LOVE THISSSS

• Lisa

PAUL THE INTERN <3

• RiannaBlok

that was sooo funny..
    stomach pain.. xD

• dbuzqo

8ksqup mahqqfgugmbo, [url=http://saaimfnvzspb.com/]saaimfnvzspb[/url], [link=http://njkigimcyzsp.com/]njkigimcyzsp[/link], http://nkdxpnedmnty.com/

• -Hibz-

HAHAHAHA!

Oh god. Nicks face at the end is like, the best part of this whole video. I had the same one on.
    Justin Bieber choked on a cock? WTF.
    Hahahaha. Good laugh, good laugh.

Joe’s face during the human centipede was hilarious aswell. I love how Kevin stays cool and collected. Haha.

This interview was hilarious. I hope they do more.

This has to be one of the funniest interviews they’ve done

it would have been funnier if he said cock but the reason he said cop is because the mtv live hosts were trying to start a rumor about bieber and see how fast it would spread. they put it on their twitters and even made a fake video of ‘justin’ chocking a police officer. when paul ran out of questions, he just slipped it in their……i love paul the intern CANADIANS ARE THE BEST

Joe said little trying to stay out of trouble. He did perk up a bit when the offer of a 8 am whiskey came up!

That was really funny. I love when joe’s eyebrows do that whole shock surprise look.

• KristinaMarie559

lmao!

oh my god, paul the intern! love this guy.
    i bet this was the most interesting interview jb has ever had.

• xCookieMuffin

I watch MTV Live EVERY NIGHT. Which equals LOTS of Paul (the guy interviewing the JoBros) xD. BE JEALOUS. Canadian tv shows ftw!

• SellyismygirlCrush

lol i love paul

• Amanda

this is the funniest thing i’ve seen in my entire life.
    i almost peed.

I have to say this is hilarious and Nick at end soo funny!

• TeenageDream

HAHAHHAHAHA <333

• peacelovehearts

Would you guys work with Mel Gibson?
    *long pause* XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO that dude was hilarious. I laughed the whole interview.

• jonasistheshit

that guy is canadian thats why he is sooo awesome!!:)

• suckit

nick has the cuttest smile:))to bad he doesn’t use it that much

paul is honestly the funniest person ever

did he say at the end that justin bieber choked on a cock?

• karimaa

its a cop not a cock:)

MTV CANADA IS 374918749173498172394192274391273947X BETTER THATN US. paultheintern, jessi, dan, daryn FTW. yo

Justin bieber choked on a cock?!

*a cop
    haha i was actually so happy yesterday when i heard paul was gonna interview him. one on ones are the best. haha i lovvve mtv live

• RiNiO

LOL I loved Kevin’s reaction at the whole interview….

xD

• superJOEman

LOL. This interview is hilarious! They should do something like this more often. XD

• YEARWITHOUTRAIN

You should of seen Nick’s face when that guy mentioned Miley.

• MORICETSZ

sexxynickj said:

“I will see you in Heaven” BEST LINE OF THE WHOLE INTERVIEW.

yup! thats what i thought too. looked like he said that.

“sprear the word” lmfaoo

and i like how nick doesnt comment on the whole miley hannah thing. :/ he’ll never get over her.

OMG funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was dying laughing the whole time, their facial expressions for the Justin Bieber thing at the end. That was awsome

i wish they did more cute interviews like this.

lmao
    Kevin’s laugh is the best!! I love him so much. Nick use ur smile moreeeeee