Jonas Brothers OUT IN TORONTO

nikpumped
jonas-canada-28

Jonas Brothers leave CTV Building after hosting an episode of eTalk in Toronto, Canada. Joe was taking a very important phone call on his cell phone. Photos: INF. Thx Nora for Detroit pix. They chatted with Tiger Beat about what they do..

..when they need help with their love life. Kevin: ‘We go to each other. Honestly, we like to hang out and just talk to each other sometimes.’ Joe, ‘We can rely on each other a lot. It’s funny when we go to Big Rob for stuff like that sometimes. He’s just the best listener.’ HAPPY 9.02.10!

and how would you know it’s an “important” phone call ? -_-

oceanup…eh

Oh Nicky ur so fine ur so fine u blow my mind! Lol love u sexy piece of man

• myfactoryanimal?

nicholas<3

• whatsernamegigi

I love how Nick and Kevin are looking at Joe like “Seriously, dude?” while he’s on the phone.

Zack Taylor was calling to confirm an “Exclusive” rumor that Joe and Demi are sharing the same hotel room.

• AAC

The way Nick and Kevin are looking at Joe is making me laugh.

• Alex

nick is freaking hot

what up with nick wearing baggy pants?? lately. I like the way he looks in the beige pants he wears a lot those are the one that look good on him.

• m

Pre-order A Year Without Rain! http://amzn.to/cOAwK4

• skyebird

this isn’t technically ‘news’ oceanup.

Joe is probably taking a call from his STAGE 5 CLINGER ‘future’ wife ashley mother fucking Green!!!

• skyebird

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it.

• iSarcasticING

i hope nobody missed me? :)

• AAC

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it.
    _____

MTE.

• California.Gurls

__
    I like his baggy pants :) now his little friend can breath and I will see nicks future kids :)

• xoShannonxo

Sep 2, 2010 @ 02:06 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

i hope nobody missed me? :)
    Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! How was school. Any girls, (or boys, I don’t know your preferances), fights? Fill me IN!

_____

Again, MTE.

• Its called Jaylor

skyebird said:

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it.

I thought of that too. :) I like pervy thoughts when it envolves Nick.

• kt.

skyebird said:

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it

^ dead ahahaha. sooo true.

• doublethedrama

Kevin and Nick are looking at Joe so concerned, hahah.

skyebird said:

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it.

LMAO..win xD

• RiNiO

EvaSnow said:

How do you know it was “important”?
    —————
    Idk propably from Nick’s and Kevin’s faces.
    Look kind of worried to me!!Especially Kevin…

ahh! joe is so fucking gorgeous

• skyebird

cause his junk needs to breathe after years of suffocating it.

I thought of that too. :) I like pervy thoughts when it envolves Nick.

my head is just filled with those XD

wtf nick now likes wearing BAGGY PANTS? i liked more his TIGHT PANTS

• suckit

i love nick and his bandanna’s:))))

• suckit

yeah cuz you live with them and know what dick size they have-_-

• hidenseek-

Nick <3

• AAC

Kind of funny. The other day I was saying how they never do Say Now messages anymore and this happens. I think someone was creepin’. Or it’s just a coinkidink.

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that Nick has one pair of pants, and those are it.

Naah, most guys tend to wear he same things again and again, no matter what they have.

It’s a guy thing. They can’t be bothered to think, they wear their favorite clothes all the time.

Like Joe and his grey jeans (the ones that strangle HIM), his plaid shirts and some of his t-shirts—they’re in all his photos.

• Lilly

a very important phone call on his cell phone?

I bet him was reporting a rapist in Lincoln Park :P

• SmoochieCakes

Awesome they’re in Toronto!

JOE IS MOS DEF GETTING LAID CAUSE ASHLEY IS ON HIS DICK 24/7

from the way he’s been acting during these years..I can tell you that he wasn’t a virgin even when he was like 16..ever since the start of the band

What’s up with Nick and his new loose pants lol.

• areyouonDOPE…

Lilly said:

a very important phone call on his cell phone?

I bet him was reporting a rapist in Lincoln Park :P
    haha

• LEAI

this just in ”Miley Cyrus says she’s gay.” After dating so many guys she found out she a lesbian. Disney is piss.

• INeedAHero

Awesome.

• m

LEAI said:
    That’s a great story

• AAC

Why are they wearing so much clothes? It’s like 40 here.
    _____

I know, eh?

• RiNiO

I am totally happy about Nick’s new style in pants. But I wouldn’t care even if he wore ballerina’s outfit! Ok maybe in this case I would…

this pic would be closer to perfection if nick didnt have that sweater on. js.

I wanna kill their dad for the way he treats joe ..like WTF..HE’S YOUR SON TOO >:|

• xosarah

“Joe was taking a very important phone call on his cell phone.” yeeahh, right oceanup.
    Anyway Nicky’s hot <3

• BurninUp4Joe

Those men look good mostly Joe & Nick very sexy.

• AAC

This has to be the weirdest/creepiest music video I have ever seen.

doublethedrama said:

Why are they wearing so much clothes? It’s like 40 here.

they better wear nothing..

• MORICETSZ

Nick sounds SOO sexy on the phone ;)

*sigh*

he looks good today. <3

______

… Da fuck.

• xxbehappyxx

i miss nick’s tight pants! :(

• gottalent?

Bored out of my mind, going to read a book.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 04:07 pm
    sexxynickj said:

Drama appearently Ashley Greene was at the sound check tonight and she walked into the venue with Joe they were late got there after Kevin and Nick

—————

Where did you hear/read this?? It wouldn’t surprise me…. those two are fucking like rabbits right now… they are so far up each others asses that they probably lost track of time and Joe was late for the fans. Shows what his priority is right now…. *SMH*
    ——————————–
    JBtourUpdate on twitter and calm down..so he really likes a girl, it wasn’t like they were hours late..he was just a little late (which Joe is known for) then Kevin and Nick

• sexxynickj

—————

• JB rocks my socks

OMG PEOPLE THEY ARE JUST PANTS CALM DOWN HE LOOKS HOT IN ANYTHING ….or nothing at all (hahah sorry I had to)

• areyouonDOPE…

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\

• MaggieLove

Just for the record, it was about a million degrees yesterday in Toronto. I think it was 35 with the humidity. SO WHY IS NICK WEARING THAT SWEATER?!?!?!

• Penelope

Publicity whore!!! I didn’t even know who she was until Joe started dating her. I’m not into vampire shit…

• sexxynickj

Exactly and if you Ashley Greene and your gonna date someone for publicity would you really pick Joe..there is lots of people she could pick. And so what if they are spending alot of time together..they are dating its natural. I mean considering the fact that when the first started dating no one even knew about it for like awhile. And hell if my boyfriend was on tour with his ex-girlfriend who is clearly not over him I would be at all his show to

————————-

If she wasn’t dating Joe Jonas right now, NO ONE would be talking about this skank. Twlight:Eclipse is now out and all the publicity she was getting for that in May/June is done. She has NOTHING coming out again until 2011. So no publicity until then… UNLESS she finds someone who is getting A LOT of attention right now– JOE FUCKING JONAS who is on a HUGE world tour right now, has a movie and TV show out right now, recording his own album, and gets tons of publicity. What better way to keep her name out there until her films come out in 2011?? Just sayin….

apearently today in an interview they were ask about hockey and one of them said “oh were from america so thats not really important to us”

way to disrepect CANADA. get out of the country before the mounties get you

lol
    at least they’re being honset

its reallly not funny. saying that in canada is the equivilent of telling an american milatary is not important. they should have more respect. i’m offended.

• whatsernamegigi

sexxynickj said:

Twilight is her ONLY claim to fame so far. She did some bit TV stuff before that but Twilight brought her fame. Of course now she’s getting work because of the Twilight stuff, but that stuff doesn’t come out until next year (also the next Twilight film won’t be out until then either) so she NEEDS something (or someone- enter Joe) to keep her in the news and public eye until those movies come out.

Very true.

And anon I think people are iffy about that because of that whole “she’s playing games and trying to be aloof” or whatever, yet she’s following him everywhere.

• SparksFly

I love how Nick wears baggy jeans all the time now. xD

Sep 2, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

sexxynickj said:

Very true.

————————
    Maybe but thats alot of freaking time and money for PR you if she is doing this for PR and playing games with him she could sit back in LA and have Joe come to her I mean he did it once I’m sure he would do it again..plus you know how much hate she is getting from all Jemi fans..you think she wants to go through that for a guy she doesn’t really like? I mean she stood out in the rain for homeboy come ya…I think they are a very goergeous couple and I really like them together

• abdgdde

Hello! fbdacea interesting fbdacea site!

why is nick wearing a darn sweater when its 40 degrees in toronto? crazy man. LMAO

Ashley must like Joe. Hostile stalker Jemi fans, Twitter hate, crazy but tour schedule, ex-girlfriend awkwardness – I can’t imagine anyone diving into this and sticking around for the past month if you didn’t really like the guy. There are other Hollywood actors, non-Disney musicians for staged relationships, if that is all she is looking for. Is it possible Joe is a good, sexy guy and she likes him?

• superJOEman
  • ItsRainingMen

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\

_______________

Are YOU on dope? ;)

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

Check your sources. This is from The Sun, sweetie pie. The Sun is a load of bull.

• MissSmiley

90210!

• xoShannonxo

Sep 2, 2010 @ 02:30 pm
    LEAI said:

Where’d you hear that?

• INeedAHero

SmoochieCakes said:
    ____
    Your icon is adorable. :))

• meganfoxisbad

i wonder if he was talking to ashley

• JB rocks my socks

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\

well then your broken
    hahah jk Everyone entitled to their own opinion I guess they’re just not ur type

• areyouonDOPE…

haha i just realized how weird my icon looks (david villa<3)

• xxbehappyxx

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\
    is that DV7 in your icon?

• RiNiO

wtf nick now likes wearing BAGGY PANTS? i liked more his TIGHT PANTS
    ok why is everyone keep saying that?
    I think baggy pants are more manly and he looks fine with them,don’t you?

• areyouonDOPE…

xxbehappyxx said:

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\
    is that DV7 in your icon?
    hell to the yeah !!

Joe – why are you do beautiful?

• xxbehappyxx

xxbehappyxx said:

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\
    is that DV7 in your icon?
    hell to the yeah !!
    i love him!!! but i wish he was in the Real Madrid instead… <333

• areyouonDOPE…

xxbehappyxx said:

xxbehappyxx said:

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\
    is that DV7 in your icon?
    hell to the yeah !!
    i love him!!! but i wish he was in the Real Madrid instead… <333
    mmmm i like both teams so yeah …
    omg have you seen him with his daughters
    they are soo adorable

• xxbehappyxx

xxbehappyxx said:

xxbehappyxx said:

i dont find any of these brohters attractive :\
    is that DV7 in your icon?
    hell to the yeah !!
    i love him!!! but i wish he was in the Real Madrid instead… <333
    ----
    mmmm i like both teams so yeah ...
    omg have you seen him with his daughters
    they are soo adorable
    -----------
    they are so adorable…. one of them reminds me of the despicable me little girl! :)

gee I wonder who Joe could be talking to? He looks really hot here btw

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

haha i just realized how weird my icon looks (david villa<3)
    —————————–
    The guy in your icon it ugly as fuck

• areyouonDOPE…

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

haha i just realized how weird my icon looks (david villa<3)
    —————————–
    The guy in your icon it ugly as fuck
    LOL

• xxbehappyxx

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

haha i just realized how weird my icon looks (david villa<3)
    -----------------------------
    The guy in your icon it ugly as fuck
    -----------
    FUCK YOU ANON!!!! :P

what with the saggin pants, nicholas?

• AlwaystheTruth

looking good Joe ;)

• Jonas_Chica

heyy!!!!

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

haha i just realized how weird my icon looks (david villa<3)
    —————————–

• Jonas_Chica

JB rocks my socks said:

heyy!!!!

HI!
    I love ur icon. Im thinking of getting another Joe icon. I dunno yet
    ===
    thanx, i think u should joe is sooo sexy, i mean they all r but joe is….wow

• Summer.

LOL at how Nick and Kevin are looking at Joe :)

today’s date

way to disrepect CANADA. get out of the country before the mounties get you.

• RiNiO

JB rocks my sock is that a nemi icon? please tell me it’s not…

• gottalent?

Anymous said:
    what is 9.02.10?

Today’s date.

• sexxynickj

I love you Nick but I’m not watching that crapfest CR2 tomorrow! Nick is ABOVE all this disney shit.

• sexxynickj

sorry double post!

• gottalent?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    sexxynickj said:

———————-
    not really Nick is very loyal to Disney for making him a star..he probably will never leave!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao at people on twitter having saying “sthephen hawking knows nothing, God obviously created the universe”

• iSarcasticING

___

da fuck?

Ya THINK? Finally someone who speaks da truth! And you know what? Society makes all the things about virginity, not people, in an effort to stop what is basic human nature—human sexuality.

Good for Joe.

Lilly said:

a very important phone call on his cell phone?

I bet him was reporting a rapist in Lincoln Park :P
    haha

hide yo wife

• whatsernamegigi

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Or that.
    ——————————–
    THE ONLY STAGE 5 CLINGER IS DEMI..THAT ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISH SEVERAL TIME HERE…AND YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE IS ACTUALLY REALLY INTO HER AND THINKS DEMI IS A POS

Ok, Anon.
    1. I wasn’t the one who said it.
    2. Sarcasm. Learn it.

__
    haha its beautiful :)

• sexxynickj

—————

——————————–

—————-

Thanks for the info. Honestly, I just think it really sucks that Ashley is now attached to him at the hip (or somewhere lower)… if she isn’t with him for the publicity (like many think) then she’d stay away from the tour or at least stay out of sight while there. I think she’s a total fame whore.

I’m feeling sorry for Kevin, I mean, look at his face, he looks so concerned!

• whatsernamegigi

sexxynickj said:

See, I had the publicity theory, too. But what does she need it for?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

sexxynickj said:

See, I had the publicity theory, too. But what does she need it for?
    ———————-

Dear Nick,

You need a belt!

Love, Martha <3
    ______

No. I’m waiting for his pants to drop one of these days.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

So this is news because?….

• xxbehappyxx

I love the song ‘Misery’ by Maroon 5!!! :D

• Drizzy

I KINDA like this song.
    She should stick to acting.
    Still like her…

• xxbehappyxx

AAC said:

Dear Nick,

You need a belt!

Love, Martha <3
    ______

No. I'm waiting for his pants to drop one of these days.
    -----
    That wouldn’t bother me!!! ;)

• xxbehappyxx

where the hell is everyone?

• Itskait

Their so comeing to Florida in like a few days. So freaking excited :)

• selenademiiifann

everyone follow @HeyAlexiss her tweets are AMAZING. She knows jb amd demii

• hidenseek-

Yeah, and Joe was taking a very important phone call on his cell phone.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

cool…

• JONASforCANADA

WOOOOOOOO, jonas toronto bound! soo pumped for my concert tomorrrow in t.o

oh joe on the phone again? must be talking to Ashley..i’m not surprised

Sep 2, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    Itskait said:

Their so comeing to Florida in like a few days. So freaking excited :)
    —————
    yep and Ashley and her brother who lives in Florida are running with Joe…his name is Joe to he tweeted about it today

• Itskait

oh joe on the phone again? must be talking to Ashley..i’m not surprised
    —————–
    I bet you’d feel like crap if it turns out he was talking to his mom.

• xHisGirlFriday

Welcome back boys (:

I love this song too! The music video is just AWESOME..

• MORICETSZ

HEY GUYS!
    1 more day til camp rock! whos excited?!

lmfao

im sorry papa jonas made me do it.

• RiNiO

JONASforCANADA said:

WOOOOOOOO, jonas toronto bound! soo pumped for my concert tomorrrow in t.o
    —————–
    Lucky you!!!
    Just make some noise for us too!!:-)))

• m

lol at the OceanUP twitter saying A Year Without Rain is viral. LOL the video isn’t even out yet and it’s not even trending.

• AAC

Soundcheck’s done! Everyone’s talking about how Nick & Demi were in pissy moods.
    13 minutes ago via mobile web

What’s up with Nick lately? Everyone’s been saying he’s in a bad mood. I feel bad for Demi though since someone close to her just passed away.

• xxbehappyxx

AAC said:

13 minutes ago via mobile web

who?

“”It’s funny when we go to Big Rob for stuff like that sometimes. He’s just the best listener.””

:’) cute

13 minutes ago via mobile web

who?
    _____

Don’t know.

• California.Gurls

13 minutes ago via mobile web

__
    maybe he is just tired. I mean when I am tired then im a total bitch ;)

• AAC

maybe he is just tired. I mean when I am tired then im a total bitch ;)
    ______

If that’s it, he’s must always be tired.
    I wonder what’s *cough*who*cough* is keeping him up. ;)
    Lol actually now that I think of it, didn’t he tweet last night that he couldn’t sleep?

• doublethedrama
  • Jonas_Chica

my jonas concert is on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

• California.Gurls

If that’s it, he’s must always be tired.
    I wonder what’s *cough*who*cough* is keeping him up. ;)
    __
    oh didnt I tell you ? Nick and me had a little fun last night ;)

• AAC

oh didnt I tell you ? Nick and me had a little fun last night ;)
    _____

Damn girl. Get it. ;)

• California.Gurls

Damn girl. Get it. ;)
    __
    :D

• ash

did anyone find any shirtless pics of nick from virginia beach yet? i am dying to see…….

• sexxynickj

See, I had the publicity theory, too. But what does she need it for?

——————

• Its called Jaylor

Nice

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Or that.
    ——————————–

• whatsernamegigi

Or that.

• EvaSnow

How do you know it was “important”?

• suzii18023

nick is cute(;

• Its called Jaylor

Ou is dead.

His brothers are looking at him like WTF! :)

• milenator

5th :D

• milenator

damn fail least I’m one of the first…

• Its called Jaylor

They lookin’ FINE.. <3

I. Should. Be. There.

Joe kinda looks like he’s pissed or shocked by what someone said on the phone.
    then nick and kevin are like duude, get off the phone -.- hahaha.

• MuffinsAreEvil

Nicholas, sure does love those pants.

SHUT UP Demi! Go take a nap. Or a Valium.

Unf Nick.

hmmm…. important phone call… seriously? more like stupid ashley greene, haha nick and kevin are like wtf

• doublethedrama

Why are they wearing so much clothes? It’s like 40 here.

and kevin wins best hair contest :)

and from the looks on nick’s and kevin’s face it seems like something serious was with that phone call O.o

• skyebird

ok, ashley isn’t the only person joe can talk to on the phone. get over it.

• skyebird

nick and kevin’s ‘wtf’ faces are priceless.

• sexxynickj

(replying to this) – Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:59 pm

Sep 2, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    sexxynickj said:

———————-

——————

Um… he will eventually because he’s going to be old to be a disney star in a few years.

what is 2.9.2010 ?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ah Fuck i wish i lived downtown i could of stalked them DAMN!

• suckit