• JBmuchbetter

Joe said this about MJ before:

“I want to record a song with Michael Jackson but I want a wall between us.” – Joe Jonas

what did he mean by that?
    STFU
    stop trying to start drama.
    -.-

• JBmuchbetter

Demi wear black shorts under her dresses. You can see it in other pics.
    Why do people come on here just to insult for no reason?

• TJ

only one pic of joe?!?! :D
    its not enuf for me

Joseph! You make me want you!

• PullTheTrigger

Joe said this about MJ before:

what did he mean by that?

Maybe he meant that MJ was too good to be in the same room as + within eye contact of Joe, therefore they needed a wall between them :)

• PullTheTrigger

and seeing as we’re talking about Michael Jackson.. if he recorded a song with the jonas brothers, I would lose all respect for him..

• PullTheTrigger

& I love Demi, but I wish she’d change her fricking dress.. >.<

• mileyluver15

not gonna lie fraknie looks like kevin… eww

• mileyluver15

im pretty sure the front row people can see up her dress.. that dress needs leggings undereanth it its sooo short

• suzii18023

frankie is adorable(:

• JBmuchbetter

mileyluver15 said:

not gonna lie fraknie looks like kevin… eww
    The hell?

• mileyluver15

probably because he couldnt stare at him without fraking out and being like ahh its mj?? idk

• PullTheTrigger

mileyluver15 said:

I hate that dress >.<

• _liesyoutold

Lol @ toothpaste guy. xD

• superJOEman

LOL. Joe need to have those costumes soon! :D

• What?

(replying to this) – Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:14 am

Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:08 am
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

she’s had more fame than you. :)

——————————
    WELL I’M NOT TRING SHE IS…AND WHEN THIS SO CALLED TOUR OVER SO IS HER CAREER…JOBROS NONE OF THEM REALLY WANT HER AROUND ANYMORE…THE ONLY THING SHE IS GOOD FOR IS AN STD…EVEN MILEY HATES HER NOW!!!

Is Miley really on the outs with Demi? I saw video of Demi kissing up to Selena again recently.

• iqkofgd

7E4YYV hhuployuqlhp, [url=http://fslokumomkpo.com/]fslokumomkpo[/url], [link=http://qrfkywibtlka.com/]qrfkywibtlka[/link], http://rczdqqayuqmd.com/

OMG!! IM THE TOOTH PASTE THAT WON MUSICAL CHAIRS!!! SERIOUSLY!!! =D

So since LOL is filming in Mich. and Ashley was on the bus with them since Sunday…If Joe and Nick went to the LOL set?

Whaaaat?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i love joe’s shirt!

I love the way Joe is dressed here..I wonder if a certain someone is helping him pick out his cloths?….you go Ash..tell your man how to dress!

WHY IS DEMI LOVATO SUCH A HAG? STUPID HAS BEEN GO AWAY ALREADY!!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

she’s had more fame than you. :)

Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:08 am
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

she’s had more fame than you. :)

——————————

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMAO, why does someone have a toothpaste costume on? xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

Awww, alyson stoner <3

• JBmuchbetter

Nice shirt Joseph.

Joe said this about MJ before:

what did he mean by that?