Miley, ‘I’d Like To Job Shadow Lucille Ball’

mileylucille

Miley Cyrus chatted with FOX about her admiration for I Love Lucy’s Lucille Ball: ‘Lucille Ball is amazing.. People called me and Emily Osment ‘Lucy And Ethel’ on Hannah.. I like the girl comedians who don’t need to be sexy.. I think she was so sexy because she was so funny. She’s someone I’d like to job shadow.’

• EmmaLC

“I like the girl comedians who don’t need to be sexy.”

Irony.

too bad Miley isn’t sexy by “being funny”. she THINKS she’s being sexy by dressing like some sort of hooker.
    but i still love her…
    __________

If you love her you wouldn’t say that babes.

exactly!:) I personally am not happy with any of the disney channel actors/signers these days. They all are only good for their show. They can’t play any other kinds of roles. Disney Channel has gotten so bad over the years. The shows are starting to get the same also.

nemoh said:
    “I like the girl comedians who don’t need to be sexy.. I think she was so sexy because she was so funny. She’s someone I’d like to job shadow.”

She said COMEDIANS, first of all.
    ___________

Well Miley said in a Seventeen interview that on her resume it says comedian.

yeah. STFU.

If you people would listen to the interview she said that Lucille Ball had no problems being hit in the face with pies or doing pratfalls, and stuff. She was open to slap stick comedy, and not worried about how she looked. Miley and Emily are the same way when “ACTING”. They don’t feel they have to look good or sexy at all time when acting, and don’t mind doing slap stick comedy. My dad said Lucille Ball was considered very sexy for her time and she definitely dressed sexy when she was NOT acting, just like Miley.

Why people read a posting without digging deeper and find out if it’s true before they comment is beyond me. I guess they are threatened by the idea of maybe being wrong themselves, so it’s easier to ignore the fact or the truth than to accept maybe they have a wrong view point.

nemoh said:

She said COMEDIANS, first of all.
    ___________

Well Miley said in a Seventeen interview that on her resume it says comedian.

yeah. STFU.

• aaliyahnoelle

Hahaha. 1.This is coming from the girl that looks as though she grew up in a strip club everyday. 2. Miley isn’t even close to Lucille Ball. Miley was only good for disney. She sucks at acting in movies. She has absolutely no range.

_____________

Kinda like Selena right? She has absolutely no range considering she always plays childlike or sarcastic characters. Let me tell you, practically anyone can play sarcastic. And don’t even get me started on the zero vocal range when it comes to her singing.
    what does selena has to do with with this post? i mean stop bringing selena up in a miley post and vice versa.
    RIGHT?!?! Selena has absolutely nothing to do with this post yet and still you’re bringing her up. there is actually no need for selena to be mentioned in this post…NO NEED.

• xJulez

why do ou always post horrible pictures of miley along side their posts? THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES. seriously, ou, couldn’t you at least pick a good picture?

• zebragiraffe

what a dummy. she needs to stop running her mouth. if she thinks she can be sexy by being funny, then she needs to keep her clothes on.

Lucille ball is a freaking legend. Mileys just another product made by Disney. She should never compare herself to people who made it on their own NOT with the help of her daddy and his contacts. Lameeeee.

• Anonsdgsdfymous

you people are morons

shes talking about comedians … not performers
    i know u people are still going on about what she would wear for concerts and things but thats just it … she would wear it to PERFORM
    its not like she walks around in a leotard in public
    so stfu w/ the hate

ummm dumbfuck …. she died years ago.
    yes you can admire, but there is no way you can job shadow.
    choose your words carefully dear.

• nemoh

She said COMEDIANS, first of all.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    zebragiraffe said:
    ===========================

Lol. She’s talking about comedy shows, smartass!

She was saying that Lucy didn’t care if she looked bad while filming silly scenes. Like, Miley didn’t care on HM when she got pasta dumped on her and a fish down her bra because acting is more about the storyline than looking “sexy” while cameras are rolling.

And btw, Miley’s been wearing solid outfits for months now. GET OVER CBT ALREADY! It’s done. -__-

And Dummy? Really? What are you, 5?

• austin19

IRONY GALORE .

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Then why in the world is she running around with more or less clothes on?

• suzii18023

gorgeous dress(:

• milenator

cute outfit :)
    Love miley

• KristinaMarie559

As a singer she get’s sexy.
    As a comedian she wears her day to day clothes.

I love her:)

• zebragiraffe

Lol. She’s talking about comedy shows, smartass!

And Dummy? Really? What are you, 5?

the hypocrisy in that statement amuses me to no end.
    the “what are you, (age)?” shit ended in middle school.

mileyluver15 said:

Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:26 am
    HeatherJBxoxo said:

Doesn’t need to be sexy, hmmm?
    Someone tell her that.

i know right please someone tell her to stop dressing sexy and dress pretty
    __________

She’s still pretyy wtf?

• Hangover

I love her dress in this pic:)

Good quote…wrong star and wrong year…wrong show and wrong era

no need to be sexy….so what is she doing all day? rehearsing?
    __________

-_-‘

Not trying to offend anyone here, but She was just comparing Selena to Miley. Our opinions are that they both do not have any acting range, and are not good at playing other roles. To be honest, I think non of the disney channel stars are good actresses/actors outside of Disney Channel. I think they suck. But that’s my opinion:)

• realistgangsta

same of yall are dumb ass hell

• liam h sucks

jesus what the f**k is she talking about
    this is not real its bull bull crap !!!!

• Mrs. SpencerReid

_____________

_____________

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. They are obviously talking about acting, and I have never seen her act sexy in a movie role. She always played funny (and maybe ‘pissed’ in TLS).

but i still love her…

what does that have to do with anything? she can’t admire her because she’s dead? that makes no sense, she can admire the work Lucille did when she was alive.

Someone please tell her Lucille Ball passes away years ago.

I admire Lucy now, she’s doing a great job being dead.

I admire Lucy now. I think she is doing a great job of being dead!

• mvejholmhlr

CSljee dmikdjimjvvf, [url=http://usbyioeyqeok.com/]usbyioeyqeok[/url], [link=http://dyknrhutbrkh.com/]dyknrhutbrkh[/link], http://kgswrdfscheg.com/

• m

cool but what she says doesn’t make sense. she’s doing the opposite of “Lucy”

• HeatherJBxoxo

Doesn’t need to be sexy, hmmm?
    Someone tell her that.

She’s talking about comedians.

LOL Miley tries SOOOOOO hard to be sexy!! why doesn’t she act her age if she liked Lucy so much? And calling Miley/Emily Lucy and Ethel is an insult to Lucy/Ethel! Lucille Ball was a great comedian who’s show continues to make people laugh even 50 years later. Mileys is alright but she’s not a legend, and only amused little children and teens.

• mileyluver15

she was soo pretty then what happen?

• mileyluver15

hmm then why are you trying to be sexy???

• m

mileyluver15 said:
    hmm then why are you trying to be sexy???
    Miley is not here kid. This is a gossip site not Miley’s personal blog

• camm

i love miley but she always does the opposite of what she says!
    ex: I like the girl comedians who don’t need to be sexy.. I think she was so sexy because she was so funny.

• mileyluver15

Sep 2, 2010 @ 08:26 am
    HeatherJBxoxo said:

Doesn’t need to be sexy, hmmm?
    Someone tell her that.

i know right please someone tell her to stop dressing sexy and dress pretty

• evana99

Doesn’t need to be sexy, hmmm?
    Someone tell her that.

i know right please someone tell her to stop dressing sexy and dress pretty

sexy doesn’t mean were slut clothes, sexy comes naturally and she can be sexy without all these stuff

Good quote…wrong star and wrong year…wrong show and wrong era

no need to be sexy….so what is she doing all day? rehearsing?

SO OU BRAVO ON THE PICTURE!