Selena Gomez GLASSES GORGEOUS

selena-gomez-glasses-gorgeous-58

Selena & Mommy Mandy arriving at Red O restaurant LA yesterday. WENN.

• EvaSnow

I didn’t even know that she wore glasses. Since when?

• AAC

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser
    _____

-_-

I never understood the Selena hate.

she’s cute
    but those particular glasses frames don’t suit her face

• peaceandlove.

She looks more mature with glasses.

• EvaSnow

Jessx7x said:

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser
    ______
    Demi actually wears glasses… On prescription. She just wears contact lenses a lot. So why would Selena try to be Demi? That doesn’t make any sense.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

didn’t even know that she wore glasses. Since when

she probably just keeps contacts in. i know plenty of people that do that. i wouldn’t of known they wore glasses if they hadn’t mentioned it.

aww look at how adorable she looks with those glasses on.

did u notice she has ever worn glasses at all till after demi hmmm maybe there secertly still friends idk but shes pretty so is demi.

• EvaSnow

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

didn’t even know that she wore glasses. Since when

_______
    Yeah I know just like Kevin, Joe and Demi etc. But I also didn’t know that she had contacts. xD

• xoShannonxo

She’s a glasses wearer? Cool. xD

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

She looks like she can solve my math homework. That’s a good thing!

It’s my Grandma. :)

• alex

she is so cuteee

• evanescence

luv her

She looks cute. :)

Uhhh…this is scary. My Grandma dresses just like this. LMAO

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:47 pm

She looks cute. :)
    Hey..

• Srahx3

GUYS.. EVERYWHERE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK ARE HATERS AND LOVERS
    YOU KNOW WHY YOU HATE OR LOVE A PERSON..
    EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFRENT TASTE OF CELEBS..
    BUT DONT SHOW TOO MUCH IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY!!
    I LIKE SELENA SOMETIMES BUT IM A HUGE DEMI FAN.. SO GUYS PLEASE DONT BAD MOUTH CELEBS YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU DONT LIKE HIM/HER BUT JUST DONT OVERREJECT !!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Uhhh…this is scary. My Grandma dresses just like this. LMAO

you must have one fashion savvy grandma

Uhhh…this is scary. My Grandma dresses just like this. LMAO

Your grandma wears skinny jeans? That’s awesome! ;D

Hey..

Hey. :D

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:48 pm
    Srahx3 said:

GUYS.. EVERYWHERE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK ARE HATERS AND LOVERS
    YOU KNOW WHY YOU HATE OR LOVE A PERSON..
    EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFRENT TASTE OF CELEBS..
    BUT DONT SHOW TOO MUCH IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY!!
    Hit the caps please. You’re not getting a pont through any more with capitals.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Srahx3 said:
    GUYS.. EVERYWHERE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK ARE HATERS AND LOVERS
    YOU KNOW WHY YOU HATE OR LOVE A PERSON..
    EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFRENT TASTE OF CELEBS..
    BUT DONT SHOW TOO MUCH IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY!!

CALM THE HELL DOWN WITH THE CAPS.

Geez. No need to scream at us to get your point across.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

That’s cute.

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser

_____

selena has worn glasses for a while. i remember there was an old interview where she said she doesn’t like wearing them a lot, but she’s trying to get used to them. also she had glasses before in her twitter picture. so no she didn’t wear them after demi.

she looks just down right beautiful in these pictures. honestly i don’t think i have ever seen a bad pic of hers. she is so pretty. it’s not fair.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

Hey..

Hey. :D

OMG. First day of school was a bitch. School got ghetto-ER! I can’t wait for the weekend, may I can feel like I’m still on break. And my parents might be taking my pc away. :(

• Srahx3

I WASNT SCREAMIN AT ALL..
    I JUST LIKE WRITIN WITH CAPITALS

• NickJorWhatever12

Same here, especially when my friends are bitchy and they make fun of everything so I just don’t wear them unless in math cause all the problems on the board just confuse me and they look blurry. LOL

NickJorWhatever12 said:

I have the same glasses but I never wore them. I thought they looked funny but they look cute on her !!!
    i have my glasses and wear them at school, but i think i look nerdy with them. -_-

selena is soo dam pretty!!! looks amazing and really gorgeous, love her style!!!!

why are people saying shes copying demi or miley? i mean, their only glasses. who knows, maybe she really does need them. if someone just got glasses, nobody would go up to them and say shes copying miley or demi. so why do that to selena? all of them look nice with glasses. theres no need to compare them.

gorgeous, amazing and hot and always ;)

why is she ORANGE?

• Timber

Uh, I know. So now my parents are like ‘deliberating’ in the other room. RME. I’m gonna send you a DM on twitter. (Not right now), If I don’t come back in a while, can you post it on OU for me?

D: Creepy. Lol!

And yeah, sure. What for though?

btw loving the glasses!!!

• peacenlove

Amanda! *waves*

*runs*

:D
    awww you so exited you ran away! xD

LOL I really can’t tell sometimes on here because of the constant hyperbole if people are kidding or not. Selena is coping Demi, no she’s copying Miley. Either way I it I get a good laugh, so keep it up.

• NickJorWhatever12

why is she ORANGE?

Why are you SPAMMING?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:08 pm

D: Creepy. Lol!

And yeah, sure. What for though?
    Like a suicide note…Except I’m not killing myself. LOL I just want you guys to know I <3 you.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:07 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

i feel weird1 i miss my old account! :'(
    Hey BB *turns censor on*
    aww admit it.. you feel old when you’re talking to me. :P

why she always trying to act and look older she has a baby face and a kids body she looks ridiculous doing that!!!
    ok wtf are you taking about????? wrong post honey!!! miley is who always try so hard to looks older and sexy and she definitely always looks soooo fucking ridiculous and make a huge fool…. SOOO YOU FAIL!!!

• krystinajonas

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser

Oh, yeah I guess I’m a poser too since I wear glasses. -.-

EW.
    ewww to you UGLYYY LOSER!!!
    _

SMH. People like you need to just GTFO.

• AnythingIWant

wow, to the people saying she is copying demi…
    are you serious?
    so now.. everyone who wears glasses is copying or trying to be like demi?
    or just selena..? cause that makes a LOT of sense. (sarcasm)

aww admit it.. you feel old when you’re talking to me. :P
    How old are you?

LMAO! Oh, okay… xD

• xoShannonxo

SMH. That’s stupid. My friends got into like a legit fight one time and because I was sitting next to them I got in trouble too. The teachers and stuff need to pay attention more I think. -.-

EW.
    ewww to you UGLYYY LOSER!!!

i feel weird1 i miss my old account! :'(

• aaliyahnoelle

ever considered the fact that maybe she didnt feel like wearing contacts all the time. i have contacts i should know. they get annoying as hell.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser

please tell me you’re kidding…
    omg i hope she just kidding!!! but whatever id just delusional demi stan!!! so fuuny!!!

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:07 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

i feel weird1 i miss my old account! :'(
    Hey BB *turns censor on*

Miley wore them first than any of them and she look the hottest copy cat.

selena is a copy cat.
    Oh please demi looks way better with glasses
    look at my pic or here http://i56.tinypic.com/2lcvalh.jpg

the glasses are to draw attention away from the cold sore on her lower lip.

dear teenie seriously i feel so bad for you!!! a real singer???? o you really think miley is a real singer????? LMFAO thats all i can say lol!!!! delusional miley stan are sooo funny!!! well what can i expect for retarded little kids!!!

DONT YOU GET TIRED OF SAYING THE SAME WORDS EVERYDAY?
    i didnt say miley is a real singer. LOL do you know how to read? i was saying if you think selena is a good singer so you dont know what a REAL SINGER is. LOL how old are you?
    And miley IS a singer, she knows how to sing, oppossite to selena, thats ways she cant complete a full song without hurting her vocal cords. she doesnt know HOW to sing.

• Roro xox

i hate her , but the glasses talk is ridiculous -.- shes not copying anyone.
    shes pretty though

LOL they edited her voice so much when she sing live she sound horrible
    shes not disgusting horse face cyrus!!!!

of course she is not miley
    Miley sounds A LOT BETTER than her.

HBIC said:

Haters gon’ hate. But she still looks great. I did not mean for that to rhyme.

I like that her tan looks natural. The metallic orange tans everyone’s sporting lately are hideous!
    this!!!
    btw love your icon!!!

She’s not even wearing makeup and she still looks gorgeous! That’s not fair!

of course she is not miley
    Miley sounds A LOT BETTER than her.
    yeah keep dreaming loser!!! miley cant even sing, she just scream with her nasal horrible an man voice, so fucking gross!!!

shes soooo freaking gorgeous!!! love her adorable smile!!!

She’s not even wearing makeup and she still looks gorgeous! That’s not fair!
    i know!!! that my friend calls natural beauty;)

she looks orange :/ i like her with a wither skin better

She looks hot.. so does her Mom.

She looks hot.. so does her Mom.

of course she is not miley
    Miley sounds A LOT BETTER than her.

you clearly dont know how to recognize a real singer. Selena may have a ‘sweet’ voice but it doesnt mean she can sing. Do you really think selena sing better than Miley? if you think so LMAO.
    like you say ‘im literally lol’
    At least miley knows HOW to sing selena its like a KARAOKE singer

LOL her face looks she has a round fat face

• Hilary

she looks weird

• Francy

Everyone Here Is Fucking Pathetic!!!
    Who Cares If She Is Wearing Glasses,
    Who Cares If Miley Or Demi Wears Them!
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stupid Imature Cunts,
    GROW THE FUCK UP!
    I Can Guarantee That She Looks WAY Better Than Your Ugly Asses.
    And For The People Who Say She Dresses Like A Grandma, Your Fucking Stupid.
    AND F.Y.I DEMI WAS FIRST ;)

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN OLD ANOREXIC WOMAN.

like you say ‘im literally lol’
    At least miley knows HOW to sing selena its like a KARAOKE singer

like you say ‘im literally lol’
    At least miley knows HOW to sing selena its like a KARAOKE singer

• Taylor

LOLLL way to starve yourself selena ;)
    ahah, naturally skinny MY ASS. she was NEVER skinny before, like on Suite life of Zack & Cody she wasn’t skinny at all. Shes such a liar, she says shes naturally like that, her weight is always different & she was never skinny before.

• mileyluver15

she doesnt look that good in glasses

• mileyluver15

she looks older then her mom!! lol

LOL she looks like a granny. Whole outfit fail.

DONT YOU GET TIRED OF SAYING THE SAME WORD EVERYDAY?
    i didnt say miley is a real singer. LOL do you know how to read? i was saying if you think selena is a good singer so you dont dont what a REAL SINGER is. LOL how old are you?
    And miley IS a singer, she knows how to sing, oppossite to selena, thats ways she cant complete a full song without hurting her vocals. she doesnt know HOW to sing.

DONT YOU GET TIRED OF SAYING THE SAME WORD EVERYDAY?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

bb is gorgeous

• suzii18023

haha its alright(:

• evana99

she looks stunning

• peaceandlove.

Aww.

• Becky

EW.

• annieg

adorable!

xoShannonxo said:

you don’t… don’t here the stupid anon.
    FUCK that anon…*huge grin*
    *LMAO*

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

xoShannonxo said:

you don’t… don’t here the stupid anon.
    FUCK that anon…*huge grin*
    *LMAO*

Oh Martha. We need a friend name. Shartha or Mannon?

(replying to this) – Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

my friends tell me i look pretty with them… but i sometimes think they just say so i don’t feel bad about it. i have like 2 years with them now.

• NickJorWhatever12

Your friends are nice not like mine. They’re just users and my best friends are all away from where I live.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

R.M.E
    LOL

*SHAKING. MY. HEAD.*

XD

• krystinajonas

THIS.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:26 pm

xoshannon you shouldnt belittle people just because they are younger.
    I WASN’t belittleing her.

• Timber

WOO! I’m so close to 1000 views on my profile now. LMAO! Kind of…

But I’m leaving now. Bye! xD

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:27 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

xoShannonxo said:

lol i really don’t csre if you censor yourself. i wish i had a little sibling bc i am stuck being the baby of the familly. :\
    Would it make you feel better if I turned my censor off?
    if you want too…
    Well the anon said I sounded rude and crap. So I’m sorry if I hurt you or anything. I didn’t mean to.

• peacenlove

R.M.E
    LOL

*SHAKING. MY. HEAD.*

XD

Doesnt your head hurt from all these shaking? xD

• krystinajonas

demiismylife said:

Oh please demi looks way better with glasses
    look at my pic or here http://i56.tinypic.com/2lcvalh.jpg

of course you think that, look at your icon and fucking username. You obviously worsip the ground she walks on -.-

• xxbehappyxx

xoshannon you shouldnt belittle people just because they are younger.

huh?

• AnythingIWant

i’m gonna go watch dance academy… :P
    lmao..

WHATS WORNG WITH HER TEETH?

• xoShannonxo

WHATS WORNG WITH HER TEETH?
    What’s wrong with that spelling of yours?

*dead*

Okay, now I’m really leaving. xD

• peacenlove

im out school tomorrow -__-
    byee :)

miley hot???? BEST JOKE EVER!!!! lol miley looks like a travesti, she sooo fucking fugly, also she always looks trashy and ordinari, sooo she can try all she want but she only embarrasing herself….. AND SELENA IS GORGEOUS AND 1000000 MORE PRETTIER THAN MILEY, OH WAIT A MINUTE THAT HORSE FACE IS NO EVEN PRETTY, SHES UGLY BITCH!!! FACTTTT!!!!

YOU’RE SO JEALOUS OF MILEY LOL

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:32 pm

It that a term for beautiful people? I guess Miley, Selena, and Demi sre all travestis.

——————————————
    again when people say something ‘bad’ about selena you say its because they’re jealous
    then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

——————————————
    then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

——————————————
    then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:27 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

xoShannonxo said:

Would it make you feel better if I turned my censor off?
    if you want too…
    you don’t… don’t here the stupid anon.

• xoShannonxo

you don’t… don’t here the stupid anon.
    FUCK that anon…*huge grin*

• CrazyCrunk

3rd

• Jessx7x

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser

• iusedtobelovedrunk

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser

please tell me you’re kidding…

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jessx7x said:
    “i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” pose

Um..NO. Maybe she actually needs them. Ever thought of that?

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Her smile is really cute.

• HBIC

Haters gon’ hate. But she still looks great. I did not mean for that to rhyme.

• manal

OMG she looks so cute so in style selena cant wait fo a year with out RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woowwww i love her entire outfit!!!! she looks sooo gorgeous!!! love her hair and her smile!!! sooo adorable ;)

awww you so exited you ran away! xD

Aww! You know me so well! xD <33

LMAOO!

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:12 pm

LMAO! Oh, okay... xD
    ---
    Cool…

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

xoShannonxo said:

you don’t… don’t here the stupid anon.
    FUCK that anon…*huge grin*
    *LMAO*

Oh Martha. We need a friend name. Shartha or Mannon?
    they both sound weird, you choose… :p

love her sweet smile is sooo adorable!!

shes the american sweetheart!!!!

• AnythingIWant

and another thing, why is it on this site, people have to (i’m not saying everyone) but, a select number of people have to bring down, demi and miley to boost selena? or bring down selena, and demi to boost miley? or bring down miley and selena just to boost demi?

• rgcwwejnge

lDj6O4 vgtupbpdcpms, [url=http://bkbuoztsyssi.com/]bkbuoztsyssi[/url], [link=http://epbthfjoaxqx.com/]epbthfjoaxqx[/link], http://obdsveaeevcv.com/

aww admit it.. you feel old when you’re talking to me. :P
    How old are you?
    11 almost 12… how old do you thought i was? o_o

shes the american sweetheart!!!!

shes the american sweetheart!!!!

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! THE GIRL THAT THREW THE PUPPIES WASNT ARRESTED THAT PICTURE WAS OF THE GIRL THAT KILLED A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR FUN.

_

That’s what people do. It’s not just on here.

LOL they edited her voice so much when she sing live she sound horrible
    shes not disgusting horse face cyrus!!!!

Ewwwwwwww she looks so ugly she was ugly before but now way more than ever she is not cute ewwwwwwww hate her
    seriously miley dont continue to embarrasing yourself!!! try to undrestand that is no selenas fault that you are just a joke and everybody just laugh of how ridiculous, pathetic and ugly wannabe you can be!!!

• SmoochieCakes

She loooks so classy

NickJorWhatever12 said:

that’s sad… :(

• peacenlove

awww you so exited you ran away! xD

Aww! You know me so well! xD <33

LMAOO!

I KNOW! LMFAO xD <3

shes seriously insanely gorgeous im so jelous!!!!

_

Turn your CAPS LOCK off, separate your sentences, and maybe you might make a bit more sense. ;D

• AnythingIWant

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:14 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

aww admit it.. you feel old when you’re talking to me. :P
    How old are you?
    11 almost 12… how old do you thought i was? o_o
    I knew you were 11, that’s why I censor myself around you. I know you don’t like it, but I never had a little sister, so I kinda look at you as one. Let’s make a deal, I censor myself around you, and on your twelfth birthday I’ll curse you out if you want.. xD

I KNOW! LMFAO xD <3

LOL! SMH. xD

• AnythingIWant

_

That’s what people do. It’s not just on here.

sorry, i shouldn’t have said “on this site” i mean, in general. :)

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:15 pm

Don’t bring Miley into this…

• AnythingIWant

wuuuuut? 0_o

• sunnylikethis

A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN LEAKED! http://twaud.io/F6X

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Uhhh…this is scary. My Grandma dresses just like this. LMAO

you must have one fashion savvy grandma
    love you!!! YOU WIN!!!!
    btw hater try to find anothe excuse to hate such an amazing and gorgeous person as selena, you sound reallly stupid and jelous i almost feel bas for someone as pathetic and stupid as you are!!! LOL oh and the only think scary her is how jelous and loser you are!!!

• AnythingIWant

sunnylikethis said:

A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN LEAKED! http://twaud.io/F6X

i kind of like it. :O

ugly glasses
    ugly face

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

ugly glasses
    ugly face
    I know you’re ugly, but, you don’t have to post it on OU.

• AnythingIWant

you know, a year without rain isn’t bad live either.
    she’s getting better :)

• peacenlove

I KNOW! LMFAO xD <3

LOL! SMH. xD

:O dont shake your head at me! RME xD

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:14 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

aww admit it.. you feel old when you’re talking to me. :P
    How old are you?
    11 almost 12… how old do you thought i was? o_o

• AnythingIWant

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

ugly glasses
    ugly face
    I know you’re ugly, but, you don’t have to post it on OU.

THIS.

love you!!! YOU WIN!!!!

then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

• krystinajonas

A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN LEAKED! http://twaud.io/F6X

it’s okay.
    not amazing.
    but pretty nice.
    I’d totally make a remix :)

love you!!! YOU WIN!!!!

then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

love you!!! YOU WIN!!!!

then you’re always saying bad thing about miley
    so you are JEALOUS of miley?

• xoShannonxo

Would it make you feel better if I turned my censor off?

• krystinajonas

ugly glasses
    ugly face

stop talking about yourself.
    this is a selena post.

• peacenlove

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

ugly glasses
    ugly face
    I know you’re ugly, but, you don’t have to post it on OU.

LMFAO shannon….

sunnylikethis said:

A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN LEAKED! http://twaud.io/F6X

LOL they edited her voice so much when she sing live she sound horrible

• iaskedtaylorx3

Wow. She wears glasses?

I like her better without them , but whatever.

• xoShannonxo

This banana bread is the bomb!

• Katie13

GUYS.. EVERYWHERE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK ARE HATERS AND LOVERS
    YOU KNOW WHY YOU HATE OR LOVE A PERSON..
    EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFRENT TASTE OF CELEBS..
    BUT DONT SHOW TOO MUCH IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY!!
    i would have read that…..but when people use the caps lock i ignore them cause then that little voice in my head starts to shout :|

• Srahx3

you didn’t ignore it lol (just kidding) x
    but i’m not using capitals to scream i just like it when i write a comment or tweet or somethin..
    but ok guys i’ll stop
    guess i gave you a wrong expresion

GUYS.. EVERYWHERE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK ARE HATERS AND LOVERS
    YOU KNOW WHY YOU HATE OR LOVE A PERSON..
    EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFRENT TASTE OF CELEBS..
    BUT DONT SHOW TOO MUCH IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY!!

0_o

Calm yourself.

• iaskedtaylorx3

RANDOM;;

Do you know how stupid my school is ?!
    So school starts on the 8th which is on a wedensday. Then on thursday & friday we dont have any school cause of some Holiday. Why not start it the next week were only going one day ! Uggh -_-

_

D: That sucks! I’m sorry! And why would they take your pc away??

• Anony

isn’t that top a bit low for selena?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:55 pm

_

D: That sucks! I’m sorry! And why would they take your pc away??
    I got in a fight. :P…And they’ve been complaining about my internet usage for a while. So they’re probably going to take my computer.

• m

she should dress more like in her videos

• xoShannonxo

Whenever I wanna laugh I look back at the post when Ginger was defending Selena’s boobs..xD

• Timber

isn’t that top a bit low for selena?
    _

She wants to show off her wild side. ;D

• nemoh

I laugh at those who think Selena is copying Demi. I don’t like Selena, but even I can admit that that is ridiculous.

• peacenlove

she look nice :)

Lol! You got in a fight? Like a fist fight? xD

• Hangover

She looks old.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    peacenlove said:

she look nice :)
    Chen!!! Hold me! *jumps in arms*

Of course she not copying demi she copying miley. Miley wore glasses like that but miley actually needs glasses to read.

i dont like her with glasees
    it doenst suit her face

why is she ORANGE?

• demiismylife

Oh please demi looks way better with glasses
    look at my pic or here http://i56.tinypic.com/2lcvalh.jpg

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i really hope you’re kidding, too. -_-

• nemoh

Maybe Selena needs them too? This is fucking ridiculous. Does that mean if I wear glasses, I’m copying Miley?

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:59 pm

Lol! You got in a fight? Like a fist fight? xD
    This chick called me a whore, and started saying some other things. So I told her to go fuck herself, and I guess she got upset. So we insulted each other a little more,and she almost slapped me. I stopped her, but we BOTH got in trouble. SMH at the administrators.

her hair looks so dry and she looks old

OMG

I’m pretty sure Blake Steven used to date her when she came to the UK!?! his twitter is http://www.twitter.com/bstevenmusic

im like 100% sure

_

Oh well then. Because of the way her face looks she should continue dressing like a 12 year old. She’s 18, genius. If she wants to dress that way, let her.

• SoSelenalicious

She has worn glasses before!! LOOK AT THIS PIC: http://i56.tinypic.com/2prbrsg.jpg
    And its like 1-2 years ago..so yeah! Dont say she’s copying Demi!
    She looks beyond cute :)

• xxbehappyxx

lol she looks gorgeous with those glasses! I wish i could look that good with mine!!!

so fucking gorgeous. her face is just perfect.

• peacenlove

Sep 2, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    peacenlove said:

she look nice :)
    Chen!!! Hold me! *jumps in arms*

*move to the side* oops…D:

Miley looks hot with glasses selena looks like a granny lol.

Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:00 pm

Wow..I’m guessing you two have conversed and hung out? Or is it because she dated your precious Nick Jonas?

_

Jessx7x said: “i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses”
    poser
    _________
    Are you serious? Hmm… maybe she needs glasses. Oh, wait! That would be wayy to obvious. She must be copying someone!
    I mean, come on! Really?

A DAY WITHOUT YOU IS LIKE A YEAR WITHOUT RAAAAAAAAAIN!!! <333

I enjoy looking at Taylor Lautner’s ass…It looks erect….LMAO

:O dont shake your head at me! RME xD

S.M.H.

:D LMAOO!

fuck you, you fucking motherfucking p.ussy licking cum swallowing penis sucking xxbehappy. don’t be fucking happy you fucking bitch

• AnythingIWant

sunnylikethis said:

A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN LEAKED! http://twaud.io/F6X

LOL they edited her voice so much when she sing live she sound horrible

she doesn’t sound horrible. that’s an exaggeration.

xoshannon you shouldnt belittle people just because they are younger.

xoShannonxo said:

Would it make you feel better if I turned my censor off?
    if you want too…

Miley looks hot with glasses selena looks like a granny lol.

• peacenlove

:O dont shake your head at me! RME xD

S.M.H.

:D LMAOO!
    R.M.E
    LOL

I hope there fake because thats not her best look

stupid same anon and hater stop to comment over and over agian is no funny creepy, get a life!!!

• peacenlove

Amanda! *waves*

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Oh please demi looks way better with glasses
    look at my pic or here http://i56.tinypic.com/2lcvalh.jpg

• Srahx3

like the pic <3

Ashley I fuckiNh EVERYWHERE Jonas goes. It’s fucking annoying she fucking followed them out of the country!!! R U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

omg selena went from trying to act older in her 30’s to overboard and jump to looking 60’s. sorry selena no matter how you try to act older wearing ridiculous clothes of 30 year old and 60 year old you still look like a child and the body of a 10 year old.

maybe if you didn’t try so hard to act and look older you might actually look your normal looking.

• hvqcnh

uAgkMB odluxhwzmwth, [url=http://ihfgkgchwzey.com/]ihfgkgchwzey[/url], [link=http://cdqptznhoaut.com/]cdqptznhoaut[/link], http://vhzsipfqcece.com/

• Srahx3

guys we know that selena is not copying demi or the other way around or demi copying miley or selena copying miley or miley copying selena lol :p
    they are just wearing normall glasses !!
    just glasses :p

_

i wonder if she ever gets tired of wearing heels all the time.

• aaliyahnoelle

“i saw demi wearing glasses so im gunna wear glasses” poser
    so does bill gates, whoopi goldberg, tina fey, alicia keys, scarlett johanson, stepehn coldberg, jonny depp, megan fox and a good chunk of the earths population as well as myself…so i guess they all are posers as well…

DUMBASS

whats up with her outfit?
    ugly!