Hannah Montana QUE SERA Music Video

• PeaceLoveGomez

if u look closley its not her

• penelope

hey fucking bitch…i know that this is that dumb fuck hoe “gearsarealwaysturning” because she did the same fuckin thing.

BANG THAT DRUM said:: blahblahblah

………….

IA

like seriosly i fucking dont get this shit. dumb ass get a fucking life that be annonymous. shit this is fucked up. imma go light a bowl but dont tell no cops! later bitch! <3

• StarStruck33

seriously Miley I Love her so much more!
    With This I’m so happy! she is taking
    in consideration her Hispanic fans and
    I thank her for that!

• alex

i didn’t listen to it yet is it good?

• StarStruck33

Omg wtf! go learn how to pronounce and then sing it
    _____

OH please at least she is trying!
    & don’t tell me you are a Selena Fan Because I don’t want to go there!

i dont like this song at all
    and she’s never in the videos anymore. if u look really close thats not her.

No, @BandThatDrum, if she was saying goodbye to Hannah Montana, she would sing a heart-felt song. The reason for this song means for people who are having trouble with relationships like that person is cheating on you, then you say goodbye to that particular person.

umm excuse me? how does selena “hides the fact that she’s hispanic by not speaking spanish” ????? at least she doesn’t butcher the spanish language like how miley has done! and the absurd part is how no one told miley that she has been saying the words wrong or maybe she DOESNT GIVE A FUCK! miley makes spanish seem “ghetto” no offense….

Omg wtf! go learn how to pronounce and then sing it!

• brianna<333333

if ur gonna put spanish in songs , please learn how to pronounce it.

love this song thoughhh!

• NileyisWin

its not her in the vid
    just look @ the wig :)

• evana99

didn’t listen to it yet is it good?
    hannah is not in it

• _huajaichumpoo

I LOVE the concept with the pictures!

lmao that’s totally not her haha if it was they would’ve showed her face!

Oh please, she can speak it better than Selena. At least she tries, Selena hides the fact that she’s hispanic by not speaking Spanish, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s 100% fluent in Spanish. She just likes to hide it.

• XannaStar

hahahahahahahahahahah
    appear obvious that Miley is NOT in this music video and the photos are fake
    hahahahahhahah

• Sweetdisposition?

Looks like a chessy kodac commercial, and she’s not even in this. Seems like they just want to be done with HM as fast as possible.

• xdaydreamer

is this song for jake ryan? x) i really like it. not very disney. :)

• mk9898

Meh..I want the WOMH video now..
    Miley>>>>>>>>>>Hannah..

• BangThatDrum

Nobody seems to get the same point as I do? It’s to show Hannah Montana is no longer and was actually an ordinary girl.

BangThatDrum said:

IA

• Ningrid

i lov miley, but this song don’t sounds… good. Ok, que sera que sera, but it’s not cool like the others. The musical video, was poor and why hannah’s face doesn’t appear? haha, so strange!

• Biscuit

Miley’s not in her Hannah Montana vids anymore…that’s too bad…she could’ve filmed them before she quit Disney :\ so she ended the show nicely…oh well.

• Ningrid

if ur gonna put spanish in songs , please learn how to pronounce it.

_________________________________

I’m from Spain, and yes maybe it’s a bad pronuncion, bad she was trying to speak and this is good!

• RandomPerson

hispanic? i thought it was french?

• Andreiita

Miley hasn’t been in any of the video clips of this season! Why?
    It’s really sad..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

WHY DO I POST EVERYTHING TWICE. i fail very much D:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

PeaceLoveGomez said:
    stupid song….and shes not even in the fucking video
    ===========
    be quiet

• BangThatDrum

She’s acutally in it lol you just don’t see her face anyways I think that’s kind of the point saying GOODBYE to Hannah Montana

• Roro xox

shes not in any of the videos , i can understand why.. but still.
    ah well , i wanna see WOMH :)

• LittleCookie

LOGGED IN NOW! :D

lmao its not ‘looking out for latinos’ or anything..its just a parody of that old song que sera sera whatever will be.

why isn’t she in the season 3 music vids? theyre crap now :O

• misscherie13

SoRandom said:

is it me or they didnt show miley’s face? LOL
    ————————–
    nope, they didn’t.
    I read somewhere that she wouldn’t have been in the video, just her voice for the song though..

btw, I don’t really like the vid & the song.
    I’m agree with the girl who said Hannah Montana is getting worse. I do really hope the other songs will be better than this one. I really enjoyed the soundtracks of the second and the third season.

UGH! miley cyrus is such a bad influence… she shouldn’t be famous, no talent at all! i hope her stardom ends very soon!

• mly.dreamer

wow she can’t say the freacking words right wowow WTF

• lule

I’m from Argentina,i speak Spanish yes maybe it’s a bad pronuncion, bad she was trying to speak and this is ver very good:)

I’m from ARGENTINA , yes maybe it’s a bad pronuncion, bad she was trying to speak and this is VERY VERY good

AGUANTE MILEY :D

that sucks. stupid song. stupid video. she probs not n it coz of her ‘busy schedual’

• LetsJumpTheSun

I didnt like the video lmao.
    She says weird Que sera, but I know she doesnt speak that language:)

• HBIC

That was crappy. Goodbye Hannah Montana! Hello Miley Cyrus :) Yay!

• sbacyhctv

aQAWCC pvrryzbvrgxm, [url=http://vwurhuyagrsz.com/]vwurhuyagrsz[/url], [link=http://abilybplyhhp.com/]abilybplyhhp[/link], http://fjkwvirdiwvu.com/

• xRawwr

That’s so not Miley (:

• tatiis

GreenDayandMile… said:
    I found out that que sera is actully french. Its spell the same as in spanish but you say it with a diiferent accent. So people stop being assholes an actually do some research. I just made ya’ll look stupid. Not regreting it :)

———————————————

Que sera is in spanish!!! it means maybe!!!

• luckze
  • lolli.

the song sucks. and the music suck too. hannah montana is just getting worser. what a sad ending to the show. And on wizards with the sneak peak to what gonna happen …. do they get discovered or what …

• bbfhzzp

qKA7My pxcaikjfwnuu, [url=http://pxoehdxwemkt.com/]pxoehdxwemkt[/url], [link=http://hvxutionnnqq.com/]hvxutionnnqq[/link], http://fyaqtduahxqo.com/

this song is so bad that i can’t even listen to it. She has done much better songs than this before! What happened??? She wasn’t even sining, it was more like talking.. or some bad version of rapping. weird and she isn’t even in the videos, it is just some random lady in a wig xD that is pretty weird. so they just focus on some random girl who had nothing to do with anything… O_o

Shes not in the vids cuz she has nasty toes. and cuz her nails r too tiny and she is embarresed. I can understand cuz hannah is nasty!
    she needs to have a 5-hour long pedicure to fix her toes. and plastic surgery.

• SoRandom

is it me or they didnt show miley’s face? LOL

lol.. it means whatever will be…

lmao its not ‘looking out for latinos’ or anything..its just a parody o that old song que sera sera whatever will be.

why isn’t she in the season 3 music vids? theyre crap now :O

• Corentin

Que sera, sera means whatever will be, will be :)

selena sang one of Selena’s (not gomez) songs at her concert… how is that hidding it? the song was in spanish!! one thing is that its too difficlt to learn maybe

• HeatherJBxoxo

How does Selena hide the fact that she’s hispanic?
    And she can’t speak Spanish fluently, she’s said in an interview.

• HBIC

Haha SERIOUS fail for everyone who thinks she’s pronouncing it wrong. It’s French, she’s saying it right, ever hear the song Que Sera Sera by Doris Day? Obviously not. Absolute fail for you idiots.

On that note, I do think she should try and be in her music videos, she is going TOO fast getting out of Hannah Montana, I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to show your face.

Wow maybe you should speak french before throwing accusations around?
    I speak fluent french and that’s not how you pronounce it AT ALL. -_-
    This is definitely the spanish version of the song with an english accent, which is totally normal.

• inhumancreation

• cocomonkie

wow shes not even in it this is stupid and wtf duz que sera mean??

• LucyWhite

cocomonkie said:

wow shes not even in it this is stupid and wtf duz que sera mean??

________

Way to diss a culture there.

• inhumancreation

Corentin said:

Que sera, sera means whatever will be, will be :)

—————-

Respect for you.

• cocomonkie

the beginning sounds like the spice girls

The song by Doris Day was infact in Spanish look it up.
    So here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Que_Sera,_Sera_(Whatever_Will_Be,_Will_Be)
    I should also know since I’m fluent in Spanish.

• Francy

Why IS She Never On The Videos -___-?

omg ! i learned this song on 7 grade,lol
    there is a song called QUE SERA,but it doesnt sounds like that
    anyway,i didnt like this song,at all.
    to…bad,i love hanna songs sence i was like 11

• GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

you are so stupid u put alot of crap on here & nobody cares!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

que sera que sera xD

• LucyWhite

Was Miley not available?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

que sera que sera xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

numero uno

• Gearsarealwaysturning

alove.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that was a cute typo…alone

• Gearsarealwaysturning

¨didnt listen to it, is it good?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

¨didnt listen to it, is it good?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

this post seems to be mine. xD

• PeaceLoveGomez