Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Molson Couple

jashley-molson-3666

Joe & Ashley arriving at the Molson Amphitheater Sept. 2. Thx Allison.

Credit: ohthemovieneverends.tumblr.com.

From K: Joe & Ashley came out of the elevator together into the lobby at the Ritz Carlton in Cleveland, OH. As soon as they saw us standing there they turned the opposite way before anyone could take pictures. I did manage to get this one.

• SummerKisses

mileyislife_x said:
    i love jashley. but i think he moved on from demi way too fast.

Thats right. I feel like Demis relationship mirrors his & Taylors cause after he broke up with both of them… he was already on to the next one. (preferably the older women–Camilla and now..Ashley)

oooh well, ashley is gorgeous and I respect her. Joe you amuse me.

• peaceandlove.

I don’t like Jashley, but if they are happy, it’s the most important. :)

• Alex

awww they cute together

• ensuringthecrisis

I really don’t care about those two.

He moved on from Demi way too fast and I’m not stanning for her but I just think he moved on too quick.

They are perfection <3

• elliesaur

I love Jashley. Suck it, haters.

GAG ME.

• _Tiger_

Joe and Ashley. Cool. I think they look cute together.

=/ ow jemi

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

LMAO i love it! :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

cute

• _Tiger_

Demi and Joe were a PR stunt. Get that through your heads people.

LOVE THEM.

KANYE FOLLOWED TAYLOR ON TWITTER AND TWEETED SORRY. lol

• xoShannonxo

Demi and Joe were a PR stunt. Get that through your heads people.
    MTE

Ashley is very pretty but aft er looking at her alot of times, i feel like.. Her perfection is not that stunning to look at everytime. Demi is pretty but I know, not as pretty as Ashley but everytime I look Demi, there is that shine in her that make me want to see her more. That’s my opinion alright.

• JBSupporter

I’m sick of them already -.-

• FelixDude

this guy is such a PLAYA
    i could learn a few lessons from him…

• Hangover

Yay,a Jashley post:)They look so cute.

KANYE FOLLOWED TAYLOR ON TWITTER AND TWEETED SORRY. lol
    I Love Kanye, but he needs to stop doing this..Seriously? That was like a YEAR ago. I don’t think he lost fans, probably just the Taylor Teenies, but seriously. He needs to stop making himself look like a kid. SMH

joe has been doing this for years now and he still gets the “wtf” face when he sees the paps

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

What’s with all the Nemi love? Just because their both single and together on tour? Yall are stupid. Nick would never take Joe’s sloppy seconds. Especially a hot mess like Demi.
    ————————–
    I agree with you 100 percent….

• mileyislife_x

yeah, i agree.

Why is it every female a JB keeps cpnay with suddenly has to be marrying him so they can have adorable babies?

Just because Kevin got married early doesn’t mean his brothers will. People date and hoiok up all the time, it doesnt mean they’re headed for hapily ever after.

And FYI, babies may be cute but pregnancy isn’t rainbows and unicorns. Infants have diaper rash and colic and need their diapers changed. Parenthood is a wonderful adventure but not a fairy tale.

“Ashley is sooo trashy…”

SMH. Joe don’t want you…

• lalalalalala

HE’S SO TAPPING THAT.

HE’S SO TAPPING THAT.
    I would tap it too….LOL

Who cares… they both are assholes. If they are together then just act like a couple. Do they think they are fooling anyone??

maybe she wanted to attend the show ? he can’t say no you know..it’s not like he dragged her to hurt demi..jeez

Camilla Belle has little considering she got caught cheating on Joe more than once..and check out her smile she has fucked up teeth..and zero body
    How many times do we have to say that she did not cheat on him. She was friends with those guys and most everyone knew it. I guess you didn’t get the memo!

————————————
    No sweetie I’m just not dumb stupid or naive..but you seem to be deaf dumb and blind

• YeahISaidIt

If they don’t date… they’re gay.. and if they do date.. it’s a problem. Obviously fans will never be too pleased either way. My thing is that Ashley seems to be everywhere.. For someone who doesn’t seem to like clingy he seems to attract the clingers. Demi seems to have moved on but sometimes that’s easier said than done. I seriously just want this tour to be over already. They all need to disappear for awhile.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

I spy my man Garbo.

• sayWHAT

haaha ou was wrong again!
    cr2 got 8 mil viewers not 15 smh ou

• sayWHAT

haaha ou was wrong again!
    cr2 got 8 mil viewers not 15 smh ou

Is she taller thn him?

Am I the only one that finds that kinda cute?

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    sayWHAT said:

haaha ou was wrong again!
    cr2 got 8 mil viewers not 15 smh ou
    —————
    IT DID GET ABOUT 15 MILLION VIEWERS TV GUIDE ON LINE JUST CONFIRMED IT!

• gabriellatroyer

elliesaur said:
    gabriellatroyer said:
    elliesaur said:
    gabriellatroyer said:
    what does SMH mean? xx
    ____________
    SMH = shaking my head.
    And I adore your icon. :D

haha thanks i feel so dumb :Dwhats ur name? :))
    _________________
    Don’t worry. I’ve gone a LONG time thinking SMH meant “so much hate” until someone said the meaning. I was like “Oh, I’m pathetic.”

And I’m Joelle, but I go by Ellie too. :D
    And youu?

hahaha well i’m gabby (you know, gabriella :D)
    so do u like jashley? :/

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:16 pm

i actually agree with that, anon :)

demi can be needy and annoying esp on twitter but she has so many good qualities too. you see her interact with fans and just when she makes an appearance somewhere, she really does have this warmth about her. i normally do not like girls who are as loud as she is lol.

1. Your icon = freaking adorable. :D

2. Rant: on.
    I completely agree. I’m happy if Joe is happy in any relationship he’s in, but that shouldn’t mean he goes snubbing fans now.
    This was a reason a lot of fans hated Camilla. They said that whenever they spotted Joe and Camilla together, he snubbed them as if they were reporters hungry for a story. They’re fans, and Joe should know that treating them like dirt just because he’s with his girlfriend won’t make them happy.

I hate that they need to keep the girls they date a secret from the media. Sure, a lot won’t like her, but they’ll have to accept it.
    Rant: off. (:

hahah, why thank you. :}

and you made the perfect points.
    i could care less about the relationships any of them are in at all as long as they’re happy. but a lot of times it’s as if joe thinks because he actually has a girlfriend, he doesn’t need the fans that admire him.
    i know that thought probably never crosses his mind, but that’s how he acts sometimes.

watch towards the end :'( I think he really appreciates his fans

• krystinajonas

Shoot, I wouldn’t even be worried about how Demi’s feeling. She’s a flirt. Especially with Nick.

• _Tiger_

Its dead like, everywhere.

Seriously Ashley Greene who? So what Alice Cullen is dating joe jonas.. she can already see the future and she’s gonna ride this wave until it crashes. We all know joe’s dating habits are less than stellar so why is it such a big deal. Demi should be praising the lord.. Someone like her shouldn’t date joe. She’s all for commitment and he just basically wants to have fun. Demi count your blessings.

• doublethedrama

I don’t find any of the Jona’s beautiful. I think I’m alone in this.

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:05 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:01 pm

YEAH ASHLEY GREENE IS THE NEW CAMILLA BELLE…NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
    Sorry but this girl does not have the class or beauty like Camilla Belle.

She wishes..
    ==========================

I know nothing about Ashley Greene besides the fact that she’s dating Joe. If she’s a nice person, smart, mature, cares about him, and treats him well, then great! What fan doesn’t like seeing Joe happy?

My only “negative” comment is that Joe needs to learn a little more about being discreet with his love life, ESPECIALLY on this tour. If he cared more about preserving the friendship with Demi, he’s sure doing a shitty job of showing it. I don’t care how old/young you are, or what you do for a living, NO woman wants to be dumped and then have the ex flaunt the new girlfriend in her face. Jesus, Joe. Insensitive much? Leave the girlfriend at the hotel, don’t bring her out to the shows! Ugh…smh. The guy must be completely oblivious,because I would hate to think he could ever deliberately set out to hurt another person. In any case, I think it’s pretty safe to say that once the tour is over, so is whatever was left of the friendship. Kinda sad.

I think Joe remembers that if it weren’t for his fans, he wouldn’t even know any of these chicks he dates!

• _Tiger_

Omg, no one cares about how trashey and ugly you guys think Camilla and Ashley are! Move on witn your lives!

We in the nola baybeh!

• Ningrid

I like more Ashley than Camilla, but I think Ashley isn’t the right girl 4 Joee!

Shutup and I throw my hands up in the air sometimes…. said:

Okay, this is what i have to say:

I honestly don’t like Joe and Ashley dating. THERE I SAID! SO ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN SAY STFU OR SPAM ME WITH A TON OF CURSES CAUSE I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! I don’t like Ashley for 1 reason: she’s everywhere now! On my tumblr,twitter , even on oceanup like no one really gave a shit about her until she was dating Joe which i think is so fucking retarded now >.< and i honestly would like to say that i prefer him dating Demi cause every time when he’s w/ her, he’s himself! that goofy immature guy who makes you laugh so hard until you can’t breathe anymore but when he’s w/ ashley he acts like the complete opposite and i hate that. And i believe that Joe still has feelings for Demi cause he still can’t get his eyes off of her and he always has a big smile on his face < Go back to AD, you are clearly delusional. Of course they’re not dating, she’s helping get Joe and Demi back together, right? And why should a 21 year old MAN keep acting like a goofy adolescent? People grow up and mature. Believe it or not, you will too…someday. What are you, eight? And Francine—thank you! =)

man I’m sad she’s not with Kellan anymore :(

• ypgdmord

6cxDQg zjxcybqdpfqy, [url=http://lfkxkdvmtwjb.com/]lfkxkdvmtwjb[/url], [link=http://dslrdqmejuoj.com/]dslrdqmejuoj[/link], http://ppqbvniayjmr.com/

• take.it.off

ha, some people are so fucked up. how can you hate a person when you don’t even know them? stop thinking you’re gonna get with joe, because none of us have a chance in hell. and to the people saying ashlee is everywhere- she’s a celebrity! if she’s in a relationship with another celebrity, they. are. going. to. be. everywhere.

• Francy

THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS JOE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU LITTLE GIRLS THINK! ASHLEY GREENE IS GORGEOUS, YOU WISH YOU LOOKED LIKE HER, And HATE To Break It To You “Demi Fans” But Joe Is NOOOOO LONGER HER BOYFRIEND. And Ashley Is Better Looking Tha Her… You Can’t Deny It.
    So Just STFU! You People Are Pathetic Fighting Other Peoples Problems.
    Go Complain About Your Lives!

• owmkgt

Wf8PK5 pszcaktxosxb, [url=http://hannskyexrkl.com/]hannskyexrkl[/url], [link=http://bjhiewqomchd.com/]bjhiewqomchd[/link], http://jyytgfgtbfca.com/

I Love Ashley And Joe.They are a beauitful couple i hope they will last long like Danielle and Kevin has.You Go Joe and you picked the prettiest girl alive.

• thewayilovedyou

Joe moved on too fast? Are you kidding? Demi & Joe were dating in MAY! it’s september already, how long shall it take? oh lord..

———————————
    exactly…Joe is a man, if he was not happy with Demi was better they finish, and go back to being what they were before, so he will not wait one or two years to date another person ‘, he’s a regular guy, if someone no one would be criticizing anyone, but since he is famous want to meddle in his life.

• vikki

OMG Guys really whats all this hate on joe.
    So he is going lut with ashley let him be happy for once whats the deal. so he dated demi, it didnt work out he moved on and so should all of u.
    And he does care bout his fans he normally has time for them, but why shouldn’t he be aloud a life and time to himself. let him be stop be all up in him. Crazy fans for sure how sad standing out side there hotel.
    STALKERS if u ask me

i like joe he is one of my fav out of the brothers. i feel sorry for him with all this hate. you don’t know him as a person so don’t jugde !!!!

Let him be happy :)

Thats all i got to say

why do they never look happy? hahaha

• Holly.J.Coyne

I wonder why people are saying Joe moved on from Demi quick. Didn’t they break-up in like April? It’s September. o.O

& Joe & Ashley are cute!

Rofl at their ‘coy-ness’.
    It’s obvious they’re dating.
    Why else would Ashley Greene suddenly be seen with Joe Jonas so much?
    They don’t give fans much credit. Quite frankly, I’m insulted.

cuz Ashley is better looking then Demi (your opinion)…she is better for him??? WTF

i guess they are kinda cute, but demi was way better.
    they are both great individuals, but together??? i dont know about that…

i hate her Jemi for ever
    ashley is so stupid argh i hate her

Joe where is your Purity ring? up your ass? that’s the only thing thats still Pure…for now

• harrypotterbitches

When are they not together lmao

Could care less about who Joe dates except for that he fact chose someone who’s had some racy & nude pics on the Internet. She doesn’t seem to have an image wholesome enough for a guy who pledged to stay pure till marriage. Haven’t seen Joe wearing that ring lately – people notice.
    Just Cause She Doesn’t Have The Goody Goody Image She’s Not Good Enough…..
    That’s Fucking Stupid.
    Everyone Makes MISTAKE!
    Miley.
    Vanessa.
    And Sooo On.

• sophieee

Good thing to see both Joe and Demi have moved on.
    But Joe won’t be happy about Dick.

last night my older sister (22) and her boyfriend came home while whole bunch of us were watching CR2..and my sister goes “eewww Demi Lovato is not very cute is she?…why the hell is Joe Jonas dating her?” and I said “aahhh hes dating Ashley Greene now”..and my sisters boyfriend goes “Ashley Greene? Seriously? Good for him..he just earned 10 Man points on his card, she is smokin” just thought I would let that story be told!

Since when is Demi all for commitment….? she herself has said that she doesn’t like relationships and from her dating history she dates around like nobodys business.
    ——————————————–

I have to say i agree but i think demi was ready to commit to joe for awhile.
    I could be wrong but that’s what it seemed like to me.

Sure that’s why she was always constantly flirting with band dudes while she was with Joe.

• _Tiger_

Lmao who cares! You guys are fighting like Joe, Demi, Ashley, and Camilla actually give a crap about your opinions on their relashionships. Why don’t you go complain to your best friend about her exes.

Cool story bro.

I love Joe and Ashley I hoping he is getting him some seriously!

I’ve never really cared for Ashley but Joe clearly sees something in her so she must have some redeeming qualities. Or at least that’s what I hope he’s interested in her for, cause girl is like McDonalds – open 24/7.
    LMAO! Agreed!

onymous said:

——————-
    He must have seen her nudes online, uh?

hey I know this is very random but I wanted to know if this was worth continuing.
    please just read and let me know what you think :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:38 pm

I love Joe and Ashley I hoping he is getting him some seriously!
    ========

She is known for it, isn’t she?

I may get hate for this but oh well.

There seems to be alot of joe hate and i’m confused as to why. He tried with demi and they didn’t work. He felt more comfortable as friends with her in all honesty he could’ve kept demi and cheated on her but he didn’t. He values her enough to let her go and to keep the friendship. Joe seems to me like he goes with his feelings alot.. and whatever he’s feeling at the moment is what he does. He’s feeling ashley at the moment, it may not be the same 3 weeks from now.

He moved on and so did demi. GET OVER IT. When joe finds the one he will settle. Right now he’s doing what every normal person does and that is date. Give them a break. As the best friend demi should’ve already knew what she was getting into.. it happened she moved on everyone else should too. DOne.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:46 pm

onymous said:

——————-
    He must have seen her nudes online, uh?
    ——————-
    Oh you mean like Zac saw Vanessa that she took two different time..you fail..and your probably a cokewhore like Demi

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:48 pm

I may get hate for this but oh well.

========================
    I love you your awesome the only sane person on here!

Bet Joe takes Ashley to Disney and then on holiday to Cabo in the not to distant future… ring any bells?

LMAO! Agreed!

Ha thank you :) I thought I was going to get my head bitten off for that comment and came back on expecting to be told that I’m just ‘jealous’ and to ‘GTFO BITCCHHEASTGUHI!!11!!!’, I wasn’t expecting nice comments.

I don’t see this relationship as the next ‘Jomilla’, I don’t think it will last very long. I could be wrong but that’s just my opinion.

..and your probably a cokewhore like Demi
    How did you know? LMAO!

Joe so changes his personality and his style according to who he is dating. With Demi he was all clean shaven with glasses and acting a little immature like he was trying to act younger than he is and now with Ashley, like when he was with Camilla, he’s gone back to the scruff, acting all serious and mature.
    Who is the real Joe?

Nice language! She may be a nice person – don’t care. Just pointing out that fact that her image totally contradicts his.

• Its called Jaylor

Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene FTW.

It’s funny how this is a gossip site where you’re suppose to give opinions and express thoughts but there are always people who will bit*h at you just because they don’t like what you said! Too funny!

• Roxxie

I really don’t understand why people think Joe moved on too fast from Demi. HE ended it with HER. That means he already wasn’t feeling something, so what? He needs a mourning period before he can find another girl he has feelings for? No. Just because he finds another girl within four months (which isn’t that fast) doesn’t mean the previously relationship (Jemi) wasn’t real. I doubt it hurt her THAT much, just the initial break up.

Plus, how long ago did this happen? Stop using it as a reason to hate Joe.

Btw, this is just my opinion so don’t jump down my throat. And sorry for kinda being hypocritical and bringing it up.

as for what we see here. LOL at his face, agreed whoever said ‘why does he still do his wtf face?’ and I LOVE Ashley’s shoes <3

========================
    I love you your awesome the only sane person on here!
    =============================================
    Aw thank you! I lurk on here but posts like this irritate me. No matter how much these fans huff and puff he’s still gonna date who he wants too. I’m just happy they did a youtube parody of the office.. life is almost complete. :)

Who is the real Joe?
    =============================================
    Joe is whoever you want him to be. I agree with your comment his personality changes according to who he’s with. That’s not a good thing but it’s not necessarily a bad thing either. Women have such a powerful affect on men if only we knew. Ashley seems like she’s one of those play hard to get types. He probaby likes it.

• Francy

GORGEOUS ASS COUPLE <3
    She’s 100000000000000000 Times Better Than Demi…

seriously joe? you could do wayyy better, i mean her nude photo scandal,party girl,fake,confirmed nose job bitch. I love joe,but who else thinks hes kinda of a men whore?

OH MY GOSH, thank you! It’s so ridiculous.

If I don’t like a person because I get a negative energy from them and they don’t seem like they have a nice personality to me, then jump the fuck off my dick because you bitching and moaning won’t change my opinion.

People can be so stupid sometimes.

• Francy

_Tiger_ said:

——————-

This <3

and your sisters boyfriend just earned a negative 10 for opening his mouth!!…just that i tell ya…peace out!!

• Summer.

I am still not used to the jashley idea, it is kinda weird…

• meganfoxisbad

people say that joe moved on to fast from demi onto ashley but demi doesnt seem too vhy to flirt with nick hhhmm let me see 24/7 lol

ASHLEY GREENE IS A WHORE….LOOK AT HER IN THOSE SHORTS..HER ASS IS HANGING OUT..AND THOSE STRIPPER HEELS DONT HELP EITHER..JOE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

i soo agree with u

• mileyislife_x

i love jashley. but i think he moved on from demi way too fast.

I agree!

• FelixDude

FelixDude said:
    Im sorry but Jashley are happening whether anybody likes it or not.
    ======
    HAHAHA JUST WAIT.. FUSHLEY END IS VERY SOON…

‘fushley’? :/

ensuringthecrisis said:

I really don’t care about those two.

Too fast? He was never that into her to begin with. It wasn’t working, he ended it. Then he found someone else. Life happens. You see this all the time at your schools when the guy you cruush on moves on to someone else, why should it be any different because it’s Joe?

It was’t like he and Demi were engaged (though many teenies swore they were, secretely). And I highly doubt he’ll go back to Demi.

Like another poster said, she’s a hot mess who pops too many Valtrex. Once she’s out of Disney and there’s no more PR doctors to save her, you’ll see a whole nother side to Dems.

STFU already, you don’t know anything about Joe and Demi’s relationship. All you and me know is that it’s over and they both moved on. Move on already.

• iLoveChimpanzee

I love this website..xD

whoever make these is genius
    __
    LMAOO

• Daydreamer…..

They’re cute.

—————

——————————————–

I have to say i agree but i think demi was ready to commit to joe for awhile.
    I could be wrong but that’s what it seemed like to me.

If you guys are getting all your panties in a twist over people’s opinions about Joe.. Then get off of this site. It’s a Gossip site.. and the comment box is there for a very specific reason. Everything that’s being said is all a matter of opinion. I don’t give a shit what may be said but Joe obviously has not a care in the world for people’s feelings. I am all for him dating but to bring this chick on tour pratically is insensitive.

Maybe i’m insensitive but i hope he gets his heartbroken soon. Maybe then he’ll sit his ass down and relax. RANT OVER.

That’s good to know. Demi need a break from all this craze. She’s been getting alot of hate. And I don’t think it’s her fault. (:

not me i hate demi nick deserves better than demi , selena, and miley

• elliesaur

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    FelixDude said:
    Im sorry but Jashley are happening whether anybody likes it or not.
    ======
    HAHAHA JUST WAIT.. FUSHLEY END IS VERY SOON…
    ___________
    Fushley? It sounds like the name of some high-tech toilet. O.o

• Dont Judge

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

she “pops valtrex”!??? you were there? she told u????

• thedarksunshine

Oh crap! :O I can’t believe she was there. I remember joking around that she would be there and she was..
    I didn’t see her though. :/
    No wonder there was barely any Jemi-ness. *sigh*

• doublethedrama

Nicks face after singing Stop The World with Demi, haha.

Demi has nothing to do with this post, don’t bring her up and no I don’t think that Ashley is prettier than Demi and stop comparing girls.

Ashley!? Married?! Lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao.
    Whew, you people are funny.

Im ALL for NEMI!

• SunLight Princess

Cute!

• FelixDude

Im ALL for NEMI!

Is’nt everyone -_-

• Nice old lady

Would it kill them to look happy to be around each other? At least Jemi smiled a bit and held hands. Jashley can’t seriously expect us to think they are not dating and keeping 3 foot apart and not smiling doesn’t fool anyone.

ensuringthecrisis said:

I really don’t care about those two.

• mileyislife_x

ew, aha. personally, i don’t think nemi will happen. i want niley. but i know they wont happen.

I love this website..xD

whoever make these is genius

• _Tiger_

@Shannon- okay, haha I was wondering that for a long time. And Haaaaay shannon. :p

Nemi love.. Cause they seem genuine. From Nick perspectives though. As for Demi maybe she still has that Joe hope in her. But Nick seems to be full of Demi. IMO.

• demi is my girl crush

shes like a fucking virus, DAMN.

Some of us have always thought that Nick had a crush on Demi since the first CR, some that didn’t even like Nemi. I don’t know, I guess some more people like them now. But there have always been people who have liked the idea of them together.

• peacelovehearts

Cool beans.

• xoShannonxo

Cody Simpson is fucking UGLY. Isn’t he from Australia? Not all Aussies look like that BTW. Some of us (me) are fine!

• SunLight Princess

Her heels are supper tall, how short is she?

Oh. How are you?

• FelixDude

Im sorry but Jashley are happening whether anybody likes it or not.

She already moved on, accept that Jemi is dead already. She doesn’t recycle her boyfriends, even the ones who she’s loved the most like Alex Noyes and Deleon.

• _Tiger_

@Shannon-I’m fine! How are you?

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    FelixDude said:
    Im sorry but Jashley are happening whether anybody likes it or not.
    ======
    HAHAHA JUST WAIT.. FUSHLEY END IS VERY SOON…

• xoShannonxo

@Shannon-I’m fine! How are you?
    Awful..

I AGREE SO JOE IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE ZERO PERSONAL AND PRIVATE TIME..HE IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE HIS WHOLE LIFE TO HIS FANS AND GET NOTHING FROM THEM IN RETURN WHEN ALLS HE WANTS IS A LITTLE RESPECT AND PRIVACY…YOU DUMBASS PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE THE SAME ONES WHO WOULD GO INTO THE BATHROOM WHILE HE IS TAKING A SHIT AND ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPH!
    ———————–
    This!

krystinajonas said:

hahahaha

• _Tiger_

@Shannon- Aw, why are you awful?

this is a tour Jonas brother with Asley Greene ?? What is this , this girl asley have a probleme ! This is Camp rock 2 and not asley greene tour.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:26 pm

—————————-
    WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT IT IS..she wants to go to her boyfriends concert so be it…she ain’t trying to jump on stage with him…seriously grow the fuck up!

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:35 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

@Shannon- Aw, why are you awful?
    My dad is a freaking STALKER. He was listening in on my phone calls, when I was talking to my bf about..sex…Ugh!

its annoying how the girls wanted it to sound like joe and ashley were having sex sying they came out of the elevator together from a hotel and stuff, when garbo is also in that picture with them. dont leave stuff out jusyt so it sounds dirty…haha

SMH at you

• doublethedrama

LMAO, oh my.

That reminds me..one time Paramore – Only Exception was playing but it was really quiet..and my friend goes..”Is this Justin Bieber?” She was so legit to..I also died. Hahahahahah.

• xmickeyx18

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

____________

Don’t call her that. SMH.

• mattjac0bs

they’re cute together. i love them.

• m

Joe Jonas ignoring fans?! SHOCK!

• xmickeyx18

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:36 pm

_____

I loved Jemi, but I have to admit I agree. :)

not me i hate demi nick deserves better than demi , selena, and miley

Apparently Nick doesn’t think the same as you since he dated Miley AND Selena. So he clearly doesn’t think that he’s better than them.

I want ashley to f*ck joe already.He needs to grow up
    oh wait.I think she did ;)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Selena icon<3 haha

• SellyismygirlCrush

people here?

• xmickeyx18

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

He might as well hand her a guitar and have her play some chords. She’s practically touring with them. I don’t care how over it Demi seems to be.. This whole things HAS to be akward for her.

______

God, I know. At least she can compose herself. I could never, EVER go on tour with my ex. Especially if his gf is there 24/7.

• Daydreamer…..

people here?
    Hey girl. And eh, this post is pretty dead.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

people here?
    Hi Kelly-Ann. :D
    How are you?

xmickeyx18 said:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

____________

Don’t call her that. SMH.

Agreed.

• Daydreamer…..

______

Eh, she says she’s over him. I think it’s good if they both just move on and forget about it. If it happened to me, and I knew it was over I wouldn’t really care. She can still have fun on tour with family and friends.

• SunLight Princess

Why the heck do people start saying that Joe is “changing” whenever he’s dating someone they don’t like? Seriously? Get another excuse to sound bitter.

• xmickeyx18

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:46 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

______

Eh, she says she’s over him. I think it’s good if they both just move on and forget about it. If it happened to me, and I knew it wasn’t over I wouldn’t really care. She can still have fun on tour with family and friends.

_______

Yeah, of course she’s having tons of fun with her friends, and family. But even if she says she’s over him it’s still gotta hurt a little when she sees them together. No one’s that strong.

But she is probley having the time of her life haha(:

• Daydreamer…..

I don’t care who Joe dates. I mean, who am I to tell him who I think he should date. xD

wait so, a fan took that picture and he “turned the opposite way” to fans? don’t get me wrong, i love joe and i’m happy that he’s happy with ashley, but if it means he’s going to start being less friendly and ignore fans…it’s going to get old really fast.

i don’t see what the person who took that picture is talking about. he is looking right at the camera, smiling…maybe she turned away but he doesn’t look like he did at all.

• doublethedrama

Why do I feel like every post is dead? Haha.

• gabriellatroyer

what does SMH mean? xx

• elliesaur

gabriellatroyer said:
    what does SMH mean? xx
    ____________
    SMH = shaking my head.
    And I adore your icon. :D

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    gabriellatroyer said:

what does SMH mean? xx
    Shaking My Head…

• _Tiger_

Awe they look soo happy.

Haha jk.

• Shutup and I throw my hands up in the air sometimes….

Okay, this is what i have to say:

I honestly don’t like Joe and Ashley dating. THERE I SAID! SO ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN SAY STFU OR SPAM ME WITH A TON OF CURSES CAUSE I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! I don’t like Ashley for 1 reason: she’s everywhere now! On my tumblr,twitter , even on oceanup like no one really gave a shit about her until she was dating Joe which i think is so fucking retarded now >.< and i honestly would like to say that i prefer him dating Demi cause every time when he’s w/ her, he’s himself! that goofy immature guy who makes you laugh so hard until you can’t breathe anymore but when he’s w/ ashley he acts like the complete opposite and i hate that. And i believe that Joe still has feelings for Demi cause he still can’t get his eyes off of her and he always has a big smile on his face <3

• superJOEman

oh Joseph.. He really looks like a younger brother whenever he’s with Ash. But whatever, they’re adorable together. And at least, they’re not holding hands or something. haha

COMPLETE ANON DOMINATION

• mileyislife_x

SECOND

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SMH

Ew.

• tanziexx

WHO GIVES A FUCK? NEMI FTW!

• whatsernamegigi

UGH.
    Even when she’s in Paris, OU feels the need to dump more of this crap onto us.

————————

ARE YOU HIGH?

• Daydreamer…..

Damn I gotta go. Bye people. :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

I want ashley to f*ck joe already.He needs to grow up
    oh wait.I think she did ;)

dat u ashley?

• xmickeyx18

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

______

_______

Yeah, of course she’s having tons of fun with her friends, and family. But even if she says she’s over them it’s still gotta hurt a little when she sees them

Sorry, I meant was over him xD lol
    And idk, maybe it does who knows. They’re teens, they’ll get over it. Besides, I doubt Joe is going to marry either of them. lmao

___________

LMAO, agreed. I can’t see Joe getting married for a long time :D

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:52 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

Damn I gotta go. Bye people. :)
    Bye gurl..

zebragiraffe said:

Oh please.They have sh*t load of meet & greets where the the fans can meet them.A hotel is supposed to be a place where they spend their private time and not get stalked by people.THE GUY HAD FANS AT HIS HOUSE DOOR EARLIER THIS YEAR.leave him and his brothers alone.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

zebragiraffe said:

———————–

• gabriellatroyer

elliesaur said:
    gabriellatroyer said:
    what does SMH mean? xx
    ____________
    SMH = shaking my head.
    And I adore your icon. :D

haha thanks i feel so dumb :Dwhats ur name? :))

• elliesaur

gabriellatroyer said:
    elliesaur said:
    gabriellatroyer said:
    what does SMH mean? xx
    ____________
    SMH = shaking my head.
    And I adore your icon. :D

haha thanks i feel so dumb :Dwhats ur name? :))
    _________________

And I’m Joelle, but I go by Ellie too. :D
    And youu?

• xoShannonxo

I’ve never seen some people here…

• iLoveChimpanzee

i somehow want them to get married ;) just so when they divorce they could say each other flaws muahaha lol

• Stephany_Jonas13

I hate Jashley & it’s because Joe moved on way too fast!

• _Tiger_

@Shannon- What does MTE mean?

will they get married?

• xoShannonxo

I personally don’t thisk Jashley will last, but I hope so.

You’re such a hypocrite. Demi wore clunky stripper heels, a Snookie spray on tan,a push up bra and cutoffs but she was hot, trying to get Joe back. Even though SHE looked more like what you called Ashley here.

Joe doesn’t care what the hell you or any other Team Jonas teenies think. he’s a grown up MAN and can do what he wants.

Rant over!

so true!

• xoShannonxo

@Shannon- What does MTE mean?
    My thoughts exactly…

And hey Tiger. :D

mileyislife_x said:
    i love jashley. but i think he moved on from demi way too fast.

Jemi is over and Demi was already hooking up with other people in SA, then she was with Alex and then with Travis, wich I think she’s casually seeing currently. Joe and Demi moved on, you should too!!!!

PS. Jemi was PR.

• mileyislife_x

i have moved on, it’s just like going from one person to the other.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

who cares if he moved on too fst? people get over relationships at different speeds.

Who is the real Joe?
    even if he didn’t change his personality and style, you’d still never know who he really is. and he probably acted that way with Demi because that’s how she acted.

Oh, and he was wearing the bandana and the glasses before he was with her and him wearing that doesn’t make him immature.

• sophieee