Miley Cyrus PARIS FRANCE GODDESS

goddess-miley-183

Legendary teen beauty Miley Ray Cyrus enjoyed a stroll through Paris, France on Sept. 4 with friends. Miley showed off her lace bra under a loose tank, pair of black baggy silk like pants, a pair of short heeled boots and chain strap Chanel bag. Miley looked happy & sexy despite recent breakup with boyfriend Liam.

• Hilary

She’s so gorgeous <3

• herecomesthesun

the hat is so cute, love it.
    Cyrus looks beautiful as always.

MILEY is GODDESS and I am her DEVOTEE

• mly.dreamer

Miley please do not do this movie……

“Legendary teen beauty”? “Happy & sexy”? Wow, obsessed with Miley much OU? -_-

• otilia

Miley … I’m from romania and I would be very happy to answer, not a crazy fan but I know that many pictures of you and I’m really glad that I have this site.

shes got another tattoo then haha :) The hearts on her right hand little finger :)
    I think she looks gorgeous as ever though

• iusedtobelovedrunk

cute hat. but bb can not pull off aviators

• vonvonbon

cool cool

• fhtiid

BQtghf wlekoprfafto, [url=http://johhxbgtfjtn.com/]johhxbgtfjtn[/url], [link=http://rcgoszkeyank.com/]rcgoszkeyank[/link], http://gnpwfrsyjvuo.com/

• mileynileylove

God oceanup ! You wish you could be as sexy as Miley xD

• springstrawberry

“Legendary teen beauty” and “goddess” like seriously ??? I’ve nothing against Miley, she’s gorgeous, but wether OU is poking fun of her, wether she’s exaggerating !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao. Oceanup, you have the lamest headings ever.

she always has some of the cutest clothes, love her style. and i am OBSESSED with that ring that is connected to a bracelet, so coool i want it.

• baby blue eyes

she is cute :)

• mileynileylove

Anyway I love her <3 she looks amazing ! I think her breaking up with Liam made her happy <3

mileycrush said:

@pullthetrigger are you a miley fan ? [;

er. no :P not anymore. :)

• EminemRocksbitchxx

i don’t see the GODDESS part ..

I SEE YOU BABY, SHAKING THAT ASS

LOL at “Legendary Teen Beauty”, I like her and all but that’s a bit over the top.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I CALLED HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TOUCHED HERSELF

• BangThatDrum

Love this girl =’] If I’d ever meet her I’d kidnap her lmao!

• mly.dreamer

oh yeah SHE IS MY GODDESS. she can make me happy and she can make me cry and she can make me die

• Jane Doe

EminemRocksbitchxx said:

i don’t see the GODDESS part ..
    Read the title…

• mly.dreamer

She is in my city . i am going to hug her tomorrow , no matter how much security guards beat me .

Man is she gorgeous. I love her style.

Man is she gorgeous. I love her style.

• iLoveChimpanzee

she looks good.

hey I know this is very random but I wanted to know if this was worth continuing.
    please just read and let me know what you think :)

• mileysmileyxo

wtf…

• mly.dreamer

Why she wear so much bangles like a Indian woman ?

This. Is why people call her a ‘whore’ or ‘slut’ she like needs to have her bra showing at all times.

mileysmileyxo said:

wtf…
    ============
    1st i wanna kiss ur icon
    2nd there is nothing wrong
    3rd don’t shout. peace

• Jane Doe

mly.dreamer said:

Why she wear so much bangles like a Indian woman ?

She isn’t even wearing that many…?

• picstoburn

is today saturday or sunday?

• luckze
  • cofee_i

Miley is always COOL

• MilantisLMFOFHAA

Lucky!!! I WANNA HUG MILEY XD

love miley <3

• elpaah

yJNmyM ktpbhxygmyci, [url=http://crillkvykpiw.com/]crillkvykpiw[/url], [link=http://pfxeabdpceiw.com/]pfxeabdpceiw[/link], http://tycnlyifrkbo.com/

@Pullthetrigger, why not :[

hello :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:29 pm

xoShannonxo said:

I SO SHIPPED GORANDA! :) i was like KISS HER D: and when they went to that wolfpack dance I was like ”GORDO DANCE WITH MIRANDA ALONE! D:”
    I thought I was the only one frustrated at those two. They had soooo many chances!!

I got sooo mad when Lizzie kissed him in the movie >;( WHY WAS MIRANDA IN MEXICO!?
    I was about to ask that..LMAO. I was mad too. I was basically yelling at the screen, ‘Lizzie you ho!’

hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

OMG. Is it just me? Or is Hilary Duff’s acting extremely painful to watch? LMAO seriously.. I feel secondhand embarassment for her in gossip girl :/
    LMAO..Me too. My friend sent me a clip, because she felt the same way. And she says, “Is it me? Or is her acting like cringeworthy?”

I was staring at my screen like O.O HOW THE FU DID I EVER WATCH LIZZIE MACGUIRE?

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

IKR. LIzzie McGuire was my shit back in the day. What happened to Hil? Was it those veneers? JK.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

LMFAAAAO. no. I dont know, but I can see her in my mind now.. her crappy expressions.. her bad projection..

does her tooth looks like its getting worse or is it just me http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=14826&fid=96216

• -YoursTruly

Im so excited! & i just cant hide it *does carlton dance*

• xoShannonxo

Ahhhh….I wish LM was still on…

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    -YoursTruly said:

Im so excited! & i just cant hide it *does carlton dance*
    Why?

xoShannonxo said:

Ahhhh….I wish LM was still on…

I have the DVD’s LMAO I used to have this huuuuuuuge crush on Gordo ;)

• ImSmarterThanYou

When this girl learns to not dress like a European prostitot, maybe then I’ll respect her. And yes, she’s a prostitot, not prostitute, because she’s still a minor.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:19 pm

xoShannonxo said:

Ahhhh….I wish LM was still on…

I have the DVD’s LMAO I used to have this huuuuuuuge crush on Gordo ;)
    You too? OMG. I wanted a Giranda or Mordo relationship the WHOLE time thogh.

• mly.dreamer

Blow O wind to where my loved one is. Touch him and come touch me soon. I’ll feel his gentle touch through you and meet his beauty in the moon. These things are much for the one who loves. One can live by them alone that he and I breathe the same air and that the Earth we tread is one.

• mly.dreamer

O Lord, wandering with thee, even hell itself would be to me a heaven of bliss.

• -YoursTruly

m so excited! & i just cant hide it *does carlton dance*
    Why?

George craig followed me on twitter. :D

• mly.dreamer

You cannot count on the physical proximity of someone you love, all the time. A seed that sprouts at the foot of its parent tree remains stunted until it is transplanted. Rama will be in my care, and he will be quite well. But ultimately, he will leave me too. Every human being, when the time comes, has to depart to seek his fulfillment in his own way.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:19 pm

xoShannonxo said:

Ahhhh….I wish LM was still on…

I have the DVD’s LMAO I used to have this huuuuuuuge crush on Gordo ;)
    You too? OMG. I wanted a Giranda or Mordo relationship the WHOLE time thogh.

• GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

I noticed something. Ever since her break up with liam, Miley started to like cover herself up more and wear a bit of more clothes. I think liam wanted her to look grown up and miley probably broke up with him for that being one of the reasons. Just sayin cuz lately, she’s been dressing pretty normal and for her age.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!
    SHE’S GORRRGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HBIC

xoShannonxo said:

Ahhhh….I wish LM was still on…

I have the DVD’s LMAO I used to have this huuuuuuuge crush on Gordo ;)
    You too? OMG. I wanted a Giranda or Mordo relationship the WHOLE time thogh.

Guuuurl, tell me about it! There was totally something between those two ;)

• oneofakindxo

i love her new tattoo.
    anyway:
    http://justdanceex.tumblr.com < - i follow back. :D

• xoShannonxo

Guuuurl, tell me about it! There was totally something between those two ;)
    Of course. When I was like, ‘This will be it,’ Gordo dissapoints by doing some stupid shit…SMH

• mileycrush

@greendayandmiley yeahhh i so agreeeeeee! liam changed her alotttttttt! but then again, she cant be tamed beeeyatches! hahaha [;

• HBIC
  • BangThatDrum

sayWHATI was talking about this festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRPOOZsGs0&feature=related

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

• PullTheTrigger

it’s so weird. when i’m off oceanup, i don’t like miley that much, yet when I come on, I feel like I should praise her for SOMETHING. lmfao. weird.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    mileycrush said:
    hhaha yyeah i hate sel’s body her boobs are weird
    i think miley has the bod & face
    she has the looks and talenttt!

i think it was just the bra or something but it just looked very round kind of like a balloon lmao but whatever and yeah miley does have the best body imo and she is very talented. she has 10 movies lined up and LOL!

@mileyislife_x omg
    fuckin adorable icon
    i love itt ahhh
    wherd u get it from
    i LOVE MILEY!
    and the vid, i miss her youtube
    vidss ;/
    miley&mandy need to come back sonner or later!

• CrazyCrunk

in the background there is an old couple <3

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

Miley has all features from tish except her forehead and cheeks! she has her dads smaller forehead (tish has a big forehead) and her dad’s chubby cheeks.

Noah has her all her moms features including big forehead and defined cheek structure.

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

hehehe im proud :)

NO FUCKIN’ WAY!
    TEN MOVIES ;O
    THATS HUGEE!
    and guess wattt.
    did you kkno that
    justin wud pick miley
    as sandy on grease for a remake
    “if” he were to play in it, i was like awww! hahaha i got it off j-14.com, their better then oceanup sometimes hahah

• iLoveChimpanzee

@ ilovechimpanzee nahh miley’s the hottest
    <3 haha
    ___
    imo selena just has a pretty face lol
    but when it comes to the complete package demi and miley win lmao ;)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:16 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:
    who do you think is more of a natural beauty? lmao [;
    ___
    i can’t choose lol all of them are so damn pretty xD
    selena annoys the hell outta me but i think she’s more natural

i said something about that earlier. i think selena is pretty but she is not natural. she really has freckles but hides them behind foundation and in her younger pictures her hair was always frizzy so her hair is not naturally shinny and smooth haha

i think all three are very pretty though!

• Jane Doe

;)
    ———————-
    Who dat? haha

Look her up on Youtube.
    ;)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i’m working on my profile. check it out

• mattjac0bs

mileycrush said:
    @mattjac0bs i know rightt!
    idc either i hate how “used to be miley fans” go crazii cuz of wat she’s wearing. who tha fuck cares gosh!

they’re jealous she got style.

• Francy

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I love her and all but seriously showing your bra like that is really trashy not sexy. Showing cleavage is cool cuz it’s sexy since it leaves some for the imagination. She just has it all out here which is gross :(
    I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

everyone has different styles. miley has her own style and if this style makes her happy then let it be.

I personally think that people pick on mileys fashion b/c it is differnt from others celebs b/c most celebs buy the most expensive clothes and miley wears casual wal mart clothes and people aren’t used to seeing that on celebs.
    ________

SO true! I want to a music festival about 2 weeks ago and I paid extra attention this years to the clothing and all I could see was clothes like Miley and much less. Miley’s just a normal teenager.

Uh Yeah I Don’t Think She Shops At Walmart.
    Nor I Think Her Clothes Is Cheap…..
    She Just Like To Dress That Way.
    It Doesn’t Mean Is Cheap.
    But Whatever Her Style Is Sexy <3

• iLoveChimpanzee

i think all three are very pretty though!
    ___
    i really dont like selena’s hair, on her album cover it seemed really damaged ughh.

• sayWHAT

so the heart tattoo is just a henna for the movie! yay im happy i just don’t like a lot of tattoos :)

• Jenn

HELLO!
    Heart tattoo on right pinky!

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:20 pm
    Francy said:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

________

Uh Yeah I Don’t Think She Shops At Walmart.
    Nor I Think Her Clothes Is Cheap…..
    She Just Like To Dress That Way.
    It Doesn’t Mean Is Cheap.
    But Whatever Her Style Is Sexy <3

I agree on that but there are pics of her shopping at walmart :)

@ilovechimpanzee
    dont get me wrong, i completley adore selena
    and demi but miley’s justt so fuckin lovable
    and amazing, im obsessed wit her haha
    and i think miley has the prettiest face
    and the hottest body [; i so wanna look like her! and even better if she fixes her snaggle tooth, she wud be even morre BEAUTIFUL ;D ANYONE AGREE? :D

• PullTheTrigger

oh. well seeing as people are talking about natural beauty, i’ll go ahead and say that I think makeup works wonders for selena. :/ & miley looks great without makeup. and demi. but they all look good with makeup too. IMO Taylor swift is very pretty without makeup. :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:21 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

i think all three are very pretty though!
    ___

yeah haha i just think her boob looks weird on that cover it is very round hahaha i feel awkward saying that.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

________

yes exactly! i see lots of people dressing like her! also miley probably just wants to fit it you know? she gets mobbed everywhere the way she dresses (like a normal teen) probably helps keep her grounded :)
    ________________

Most of them were in short shorts and bra and I was not I felt like a nun!

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:20 pm
    mileycrush said:
    i agreeee, cudnt have explained even better @saywhat, that is so trueee!

—–\

*blushes* why thank you!

hhaha yyeah i hate sel’s body her boobs are weird
    i think miley has the bod & face
    she has the looks and talenttt!

• sophieee

sayWHAT said:
    btw why did ou say CR2 got 15 mil viewers? It got 8 mil. which is still good but ou lied…
    Maybe Camp Rock got 15 mil and Camp Rock 2 got 8 mil

wattt girl!!
    ur fuckin awesome for sayin that
    were both the same exact thingg, im a huge
    mileey fan! are youu?

• mileyislife_x

bea-ut-if-ul.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:22 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

IA i think selena looks great with makeup and i wish that miley and demi didn’t wear much make up. i really don’t think miley does unless she is filming or performing but i think demi wears a lot in general so i wish demi would wear less. but they are all pretty :)

@mileycrush
    i dunno :P i guess i’ve just moved on, like i do. :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    sophieee said:
    Maybe Camp Rock got 15 mil and Camp Rock 2 got 8 mil

nope camp rock got like 8.9 so idk where ou got it…

• Its called Jaylor

iLoveChimpanzee said:

I like France but I strongly dislike Paris.
    ____
    smh i would so love to go to paris <3

At first its realy cool. But when your mom starts draging you to museums u already went to it gets realy annoying. Or when u visit the Eiffel tower 4 times. SMH at my mom.

PullTheTrigger said:
    WHOA. how different does miley look!? http://0.tqn.com/d/nashville/1/0/c/x/1/MileyCyrusig2.jpg

________
    her tooth :O

• oneofakindxo

hello :)

hey, do you still go on AD? :p

legendary, lol? sureee…

GreenDayandMile… said:

====================
    she never dated that guy. she was single. i know that already and now it is proved by itself. she was single ever… u morons just make stories and rumors… just shut the fuck up. she was Miley, she is Miley, she will be Miley !!!!!!!!!!! love her…

• HBIC

====================

Huh? She never dated who? Liam? O_o

• xoShannonxo

In what pic can i see the tat?

• Phoebe

GO MILEY<3
    is that a tattoo?:O

• doublethedrama

I’m going insane and making like 43653264363 icons. I can’t stop, hahaaha.

• HBIC

I’m going insane and making like 43653264363 icons. I can’t stop, hahaaha.

Is that Demi :o? I’m really not a fan, but she looks pretty in your icon :)

• mly.dreamer

next news will be on ou is that a fan try to hug miley and he succeeded but he get spanked very bad… and that will be me…

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

• mileyislife_x

am i the only one whose noticed her new tattoo? oceanup were right.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

huh?

trish/tish or whatever she’s called actually scares me. just a bit.. :/

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    hello :)

hey, do you still go on AD? :p

yeah why what happen? :O

Family tattoo…

======================
    Miley made that from pen to her dad in church, then he made it with tattoo .. then she make it to her mom’s hand… i think her mom and dad both make that heart on her finger.. love family love.. i love her family

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:38 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

I don’t bother..It never works for me. LOL

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:38 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

huh?

sorry i wrote that to the wrong person. i fixed it and wrote “thanks i made it :]”

• oneofakindxo

yeah why what happen? :O

oh no i was just wondering if you still go on it cause i never see you on lol

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:39 pm
    Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:38 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    hello :)

Nice icon. Hey J.

I don’t bother..It never works for me. LOL

took me a while to learn :P lol

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    yeah why what happen? :O

oh no i was just wondering if you still go on it cause i never see you on lol

oh you scared me lol. but yeah i do but they don’t have a OT post in a while so that’s why i don’t really go on :P

• mly.dreamer

Finally she is herself not doing and publicity or fake stunt !!!!! god bless u dear

• that_boy_is_a_monster

She looks so pretty :)

• oneofakindxo

lol sorry, and oh im on there OT post right now lmao.

oneofakindxo said:
    yeah why what happen? :O

oh no i was just wondering if you still go on it cause i never see you on lol

what’s your username on there?

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

She looks so pretty :)
    ===================
    as always……..

HBIC said:
    I’m going insane and making like 43653264363 icons. I can’t stop, hahaaha.

Is that Demi :o? I’m really not a fan, but she looks pretty in your icon :)

Hah, I think shes beautiful. (:

• oneofakindxo

what’s your username on there?

oneofakindxo
    what is yours?

took me a while to learn :P lol
    At least you can do it! I try to make it smaller, and it gets faster and faster, until if freezes.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

She looks so pretty :)
    ===================
    as always……..

Yeah, what else is new? :)

• picstoburn

lol sorry, and oh im on there OT post right now lmao.

lol where i don’t see it :O link?

lol thank god for live journal :P

• oneofakindxo

lol where i don’t see it :O link?

its from yesterday but what they do is they continue on OT posts until they reach 5000 then they have a new one

lol thank god for live journal :P
    Oh I have a LJ. What do you do? Where do you go?

• MeenuD

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    lol where i don’t see it :O link?

oh i see. thanks :)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

MeenuD said:

LOL

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:47 pm

lol thank god for live journal :P
    Oh I have a LJ. What do you do? Where do you go?

well i only use mine to get icons. :P

• nemoh

She looks pretty :) I like her bag.

well i only use mine to get icons. :P
    LMAO OIC

• sophieee

nope camp rock got like 8.9 so idk where ou got it…
    actually Camp Rock got 16.97 million in total.
    USA: 8.92 mil
    Canada: .85 mil
    ABC: 3.47 mil
    ABC Family: 3.73 mil

CR2 hasn’t premiered everywhere yet.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

hahaha that seems so fun! and yeah lots of people dress like miley people just make a big deal out of it b/c its miley.

• Ningrid

So cute! Loving her hat!

• sophieee

am i the only one whose noticed her new tattoo? oceanup were right.
    she needs to stop getting tattoos.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:29 pm
    mileyislife_x said:
    am i the only one whose noticed her new tattoo? oceanup were right.

little late! its not real. she confirmed it an interview it is just a henna for the movie.

• mileycrush

@sayWHAT when’s miley’s new music vid for who owns my heart ever coming out?!!?!?

• superJOEman

Miley is gorgeous. :))

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

hehehe im proud :)
    ===================
    i like chubby cheeks it is kinda cute…
    awww alelele my baby my sony my guddu my puttu awww don’t cry don’t cry LOL

• FelixDude

@Felix- Did something happen with you and picstoburn? I don’t think she likes you very much.

now that i know of. I dont really know her, lol.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

I love her grey shirt. I can only read the beginning, though.

“Making love is better than counting sheep.”

“Save water, shower with a friend. Want to be my friend?”

“Fake World, real me.”

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:30 pm
    sophieee said:
    am i the only one whose noticed her new tattoo? oceanup were right.
    she needs to stop getting tattoos.

its a hennna!!!!!! she confirmed it was just a henna for the movie sheesh people dont believe everything ou says.

• iLoveChimpanzee

she needs to stop getting tattoos.
    ___
    i personally think tattoos are disgusting lol

gonna change my icon (:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

i think she is. miley has her body and her face except for the cheeks and forehead :)

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

trish/tish or whatever she’s called actually scares me. just a bit.. :/

i’m not trying to sound mean, but her face looks like botox gone wrong or something.

• sophieee

NO FUCKIN’ WAY!
    TEN MOVIES ;O
    THATS HUGEE!
    and guess wattt.
    did you kkno that
    justin wud pick miley
    as sandy on grease for a remake
    your like really late on that.

• sayWHAT

IT IS NOT A REAL TATTOO IT IS A HENNA SHE CONFIRMED IT WAS JUST A HENNA FOR THE MOVIE!

sorry for the caps but i have said it a lot and no one is listening lmao

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lok at the 7th one xD

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

trish/tish or whatever she’s called actually scares me. just a bit.. :/

i dont think tish has gotten botox… i think only demis mom gets the plastic surgery.

• PullTheTrigger

icon check. probably failed. LOLLL.

• CrazyCrunk

i’ve never found tish pretty
    she scares me o.0

• iLoveChimpanzee

lmaoo ‘introducing me’ is @25 on itunes hahah is even higher than ‘wouldn’t change a thing’
    smh little kids buying songs..

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

_____

So true! A couple of weeks ago I went to a friend of mine and she has a 7 year old sister and when we had dinner she had a HM cup and I grabbed the cup from her and pointed at it asking “You do know who this really is don’t you?” She said “Duh it’s Miley Cyrus.” I then asked her if she minded her clothing and she said: “No why should I? She hes her own style.” You should have seen me squeeze that girl ROFL

• PullTheTrigger

LMFAOLMFAO nice fail i’ve got going on here.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

_____

omg! that is the smartest 7 year old ever! smarter than some 18 year olds on here lmao

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================
    and what abt her hair … her mom is blond but she is not. she is still smaller than her mom. her mom is so tall. her mom is skinny but she is not LOL. and i don’t really want her to fix her teeth . i like her natural

miss miley has a heart tattoo on her pinky.
    CUTE.

• mattjac0bs

sayWHAT

i kinda noticed nick jonas’ front teeth on the bottom are kinda like her from the top. his teeth are messed up but they’re perfect. on him.

mileycrush said:

not sure but it is not being released in america which is where i live so im sad :( hopefullly it will eventually be released here but her next america single is TMLP

ICON CHECK XD

ewh fucking fail AGAIN

YAY :)

• sophieee

her music video is coming out in october.

mattjac0bs said:
    sayWHAT

yeah IA both of their teeth aren’t straight but i just kinda wish she would fix those two.

I think she will in a few years and I think demi will get a boob job in a couple of years. im not hating i just can see her doing that for some reason.

@BANGThatdrum OMG, wow i wannna hug that seven year old soo tight awwww

No, why should i? she has her own style

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

_____

_________

IKR I was already happy she knows who she is but that just made it rofl then we annoyed everyone and started to sing party in the usa =’]. Can you imagine me almost 20 dancing party in the usa with a 7 year old ROFL My friend got jealous haha!

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:36 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================

you don’t think miley’s thin?????? 0-o

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:36 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================

you don’t think miley’s thin?????? 0-o

• mileycrush

dudee i love that seven year old.
    she just proved all the dum haters wrong
    miley is an amazin role model

this is wat haters say:
    “doesnt she still have seven year old’s looking up to her, why does she still dress like that?”
    kiss myy white ass bitttchessssss!

sorry for the caps but i have said it a lot and no one is listening lmao
    BULLSHIT.

She got the tattoo to show he love for her parents. Both of her parents have a heart tattoo on their hand.

I don’t know however invented that Hennah rumor.

• HBIC

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

_____

_________

Haha that’s a cute story. Honestly, her clothing’s fine. It doesn’t suit everyone, but it really suits her! :)

OH NO did she switch to iphone

can you plz check out my Disney Secrets on livejournal!

it has anonymous posting access so come and post whatever you want!

• MeenuD
  • doublethedrama

If anyone wants an icon made, just send me a picture and I’ll make them one, hahh. I’m so bored.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:55 pm

Make me an icon of my icon. LMAO

@Meenu- I lovelovelove your profile. :D

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:55 pm

Make me an icon of my icon. LMAO

Hah, what? Like just a picture you mean?

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:58 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:55 pm

Make me an icon of my icon. LMAO

Hah, what? Like just a picture you mean?
    I was kidding…

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I’m borreed…

• nemoh

Question: How come everytime I make an icon, and upload it, it comes out low quality?

god bless this goddess

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:58 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:55 pm

Make me an icon of my icon. LMAO

Hah, what? Like just a picture you mean?
    I was kidding…

Hahahah I thought soo

• PaaperPlanes

Why is she in Paris? :)

……

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    miss miley has a heart tattoo on her pinky.
    CUTE.

its a henna for the movie she confirmed that in an interview

hmm. should I keep this icon? idk. I found a better one. I think

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

PaaperPlanes said:
    Why is she in Paris? :)

For the shooting of her movie LOL

• TalulaMe

She already finished filming LOL, I thought?

i thought OU recently posted that she just finished filming her movie and is back in New York..i think its just for a vacation.

• Srahx3

Cute hat :)

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:42 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:26 pm

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR

_____

_________

hahah i wanna give her a hug!!

mileycrush said:

@BANGThatdrum OMG, wow i wannna hug that seven year old soo tight awwww

No, why should i? she has her own style
    _________

Hehe don’t worry I think I did it tight enough to make it look like 5 people =’]

• mileycrush

hehehe @bangthatdrum that made my fuckin day yo!!
    goshhh, that just made me realize how retarded haters or even miley fanss who used to like her
    think she’s a bad rolemodel. when she isnt, she’s amazingly perfect !

• xoShannonxo

If you view my profile, you’ll live up to ten years longer!!!!!!!!

• nemoh

Photofiltre.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

Photofiltre.
    ==
    you should make them on picnik :] it’s much better.

• xoShannonxo

I’m addicted to ‘shelf’ from a little bit longer…….

Always someone else, the next guy who will make your cold heart melt, I’m gonna give my love to someone else…yeah

• nemoh

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

Photofiltre.
    ==
    you should make them on picnik :] it’s much better.

I’ll try that then. Thanks :)

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

can you look at the livejournal community DirtyDisney. it’s a disney secrets community and it has anonymous posting!

Post anything you want! please!

I just made it!

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

Photofiltre.
    ==
    you should make them on picnik :] it’s much better.

I’ll try that then. Thanks :)

you’re welcome. & it’s free.

• nemoh

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

How do your icons come out in good quality? Mine just comes out terrible when I upload it on OU.

• _Tiger_

OU’s posts are so boring today.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

someone’s in your bushes.

• xoShannonxo

Imma let my computer charge, and get on OU with my cellephone….

• FelixDude

Nice.

Please go to my secrets community!

• _Tiger_

I’ve had the same icon for like two months.

• hottiegirl

she looks stylish
    i love her look , pretty as usual

• _Tiger_

@Shannon- High five for people who use OU on their phones!

PLEASE go to my secrets community!

• picstoburn

Please go to my secrets community!

no thanks

• gottalent

Enjoy Parei baby.

• nemoh

Hmm picnik does come out better.

• gottalent

I’m out Fabulos Losers.

• FelixDude

Please go to my secrets community!

Its not much of a community.
    lmao, one post.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i think my profile song goes good with my background

• mileysmileyxo

love her!

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:36 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================

you don’t think miley’s thin?????? 0-o
    =================
    i can describe u what i want to say but i really don’t want to describe about her body. its kinda weird for me…

this bitch needs to calm the fuck down sweety your only 17

hahaha im laughing so hard

don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.
    i agree completely. also her pants are cute but she should wear them with heels and a different top. she’s not pretty at all.

• PullTheTrigger

I like her hat :) wow that’s probably the most positive thing I’ve ever said about her.

@pullthetrigger are you a miley fan ? [;

• Jane Doe

I want to go to Paris.
    ._.

• doudou__xoxo

So weird , You want to go in Paris and I want to go in USA :p ahah

wow tish has a pinky heart tattoo! http://twitpic.com/2lah3y

• mileycrush

4th [; myy oh my she’s a natural beauty, i love her <3 and is she still shooting for her new amazing movie Lol? WHO'S WATCHING THE MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT?! ;D I KNOW I AM! HAHAHA i love miley, shes my ffave actress and singer<3 she's super talented. [;

Obsessive much?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

this bitch needs to calm the fuck down sweety your only 17

Clearly you are the one that needs to calm down.

Ahhhh!

_________

hahah i wanna give her a hug!!
    ________

LOL! I think I did it tight enough =’] and then she left me in the middle of the song alone to watch HM =’] that douch LMAO

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:36 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================

you don’t think miley’s thin?????? 0-o
    =================

wow. you think her body is weird??? i think miley has a great body.

• mly.dreamer

i am not lying but my uncle’s daughter just same look like Miley she is 13 now.

• PullTheTrigger

Miley’s mom reminds me of someone you’d see in a casino in vegas. :/

ep 4, 2010 @ 02:44 pm
    don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

YAY! the anon miley hater is back! *jumps for joy* -____-

she’s a natural beauty anybody agree? [; she’s prettier then selena andd demi [;

um no she has weird teeth and a wierd chin.
    are you blind?

replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:46 pm
    mileycrush said:

hehehe @bangthatdrum that made my fuckin day yo!!
    think she’s a bad rolemodel. when she isnt, she’s amazingly perfect !
    ________

Hehe np =’] I love that kiddo

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:36 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    i don’t find miley that pretty. she looks way too much like trish to me.

tish is beautiful and guys i have figured it out!

THat is why miley and noah looks so similar but yet different!

i’ve never found tish pretty

do you guys think miley will ever fix her teeth i kinda want her to!
    =========================

you don’t think miley’s thin?????? 0-o
    =================

wow. you think her body is weird??? i think miley has a great body.
    ===================
    hey wait wait . when i say that her body is weird i am saying i am weird if i describe her body… lol

mly.dreamer said:
    i am not lying but my uncle’s daughter just same look like Miley she is 13 now.

well then i think that 13 year old has a weird body not miley. most 18 year olds i know have bodys like miley. most 13 year olds i know have bodies like miranda cosgrove.

• Cisco

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:47 pm

um no she has weird teeth and a wierd chin.
    are you blind?

anon go buy some glasses. and also get a life that doesn’t involve stalking miley posts just to hate on her.

why is Demi even on the cover of a magazine? her 1st album hasn’t sold 500,000 copies worldwide in terms of total sales, 500,000 copies is actually LOW. Her debut album also has never been certified in any coutnry. Her second album hasn’t sold 500,000 copies worldwide in terms of total sales and hasn’t achieved any certifications in any country.

Camp Rock 1 received 8.9 million viewers, Camp Rock 2 received 8 million viewers.

Demi’s music career is a flop. Media outlets have called her a ‘sensation’ at some stage or another, but she’s never even sold 1 million copies of her albums or singles. Miley’s pre-Can’t Be Tamed albums become certified Gold in less than 2 months, Demi has never received a Gold certification. Why is Demi even relevant? Because she was involved in the Miley feud? Because she dated Joe Jonas? Because rumors of her dating the Jonas Bros pop up? Because she is friends with Miley Cyrus? Because she’s the Jonas Bros’ sidekick, their opening act? The Jonas Brothers aren’t even as relevant anymore ever since Bieber Fever. Their star is drastically fading.

Demi’s shows ratings aren’t high, the show isn’t one of the top rated kids TV shows (source: TVbythenumbers.com, Nielsen).

Oceanup is a Demi Lovato/Jonas and CO. fansite. Most of the people on here get so fucking pissed off when you talk about FACTS. Your precious idols’ music, shows and movies are not receiving high ratings. Just accept that. Has-beens like Billy Ray Cyrus can at least sell 500,000 copies of their albums, while this girl who’s supposed to be relevant CAN’T.

• taste the rainbow

Okay well i love miley and she is gorgeous, no doubt..but she is not a goddess….
    But she looks really cute here even with her bra showing eh whatever

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:48 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

ikr? she is soooo much prettier now! she gets better looking ever year :)

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:48 pm

sorry for the caps but i have said it a lot and no one is listening lmao
    BULLSHIT.

I don’t know however invented that Hennah rumor.

whatever i don’t even care thats just what i heard but anyways i just dont want her to get anymore.

• PullTheTrigger

LMAO i think it’s really funny when people with bieber icons diss tokio hotel, people with miley icons diss selena, people with selena icons diss miley & people with taylor icons diss demi. :)

icon switch :)

• PullTheTrigger

who do you guys think has the most natural looking momma? :) IMO it’s selena. even though I don’t particularly like her.

girls that dress like that are looking for attention. tsktsk

am I alone? :(

• iLoveChimpanzee

Aww what a lovely anon im pretty sure demi can sing way better than your stupid ass :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

selena’s mom and mama jonas

selena’s mom and mama jonas

mama jonas ftw. :)

mly.dreamer said:
    i am not lying but my uncle’s daughter just same look like Miley she is 13 now.

=====================
    oh common i never said miley has a weird body .. i can see her body whole life but i don’t want to…..

@bangthatdrum
    whens the who owns my heart music vid coming out ;]]

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:48 pm
    PullTheTrigger said:

ikr? she is soooo much prettier now! she gets better looking ever year :)
    ===============
    she was always cute.. always

• PullTheTrigger

I lost interest in the jonai after they just wouldn’t admit to dating people. I got sick of it. lmfao. IMO they’re contrived.

• heartinvasion?

Stop with the fucking bra Miley, damn -_-
    She looks well though after a breakup.

• hottiegirl

picstoburn @ hilery duff fan ?! u hve alot of hilry icons , i think she looks better now

• sophieee

is my icon working?

• XD

That looks like little Riley in Miley’s arms doesn’t it?

That looks like little Riley in Miley’s arms doesn’t it?
    LOL no, that’s Scooter, Miley’s dog.

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

_________

She does not and be glad she wears one -_-‘

• hottiegirl

is my icon working?
    its not moving or maybe its my shitty pc

• mattjac0bs

GORGEOUS!

• sophieee

is today saturday or sunday?
    saturday. feels like sunday.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:25 pm
    hottiegirl said:

haha yeah. :)

• BangThatDrum

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

__________

Just don’t comment…

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

Some of mine look worse on OU too. Are yours exactly 100×100?

• realistgangsta

she look pretty

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    sophieee said:
    is today saturday or sunday?
    saturday. feels like sunday.

ikr? and your icon is moving :)

• sophieee

ikr? and your icon is moving :)

ok thanks :)

• hottiegirl

haha yeah. :)
    i used to watch her movies and lsn to her songs she is really talented but now her stuff r kinda lame
    miley is my fav now

Oh, hey Felix! :)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

So, what’s everybody up to?

where is he -__-

Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    hottiegirl said:

haha yeah. :)
    miley is my fav now

true. but i grew up watching her show :P

Its not much of a community.
    lmao, one post
    lol i know. that’s why i’m telling you about it..

• hottiegirl

haha ocean up is commting on miley’s bra but seems no one care anymore , she not going to change unless she wants to

• nemoh

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

Some of mine look worse on OU too. Are yours exactly 100×100?

Not always. sometimes it’s off by a few numbers.

yum!

Heyyy Felixx! hee hee

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

Some of mine look worse on OU too. Are yours exactly 100×100?

Not always. sometimes it’s off by a few numbers.

Hmm, maybe thats why? Idk. I don’t why it would come out that distorted. But, I always make sure mines 100×100.

• FelixDude

Oh, hey Felix! :)

Oh, hey Tiger! :)

• nemoh

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

Some of mine look worse on OU too. Are yours exactly 100×100?

Not always. sometimes it’s off by a few numbers.

Alright! I’ll do that the nexty time I make an icon. I’m just gunna use this old one for now.

• FelixDude

Heyyy Felixx! hee hee

uhhhh hey

Photofiltre.

Samee girl ;)

Some of mine look worse on OU too. Are yours exactly 100×100?

Not always. sometimes it’s off by a few numbers.

Hah, okaaay. ;)

smh im out

• _Tiger_

This resturant makes people eat with their hands.

Night all.

• doublethedrama

I c a n n o t seem to be satisfied with my icon today. I keep changing it. -.-

Heyyy Felixx! hee hee

uhhhh hey

how are you. Can i tell you somethin!?? hee hee.

• FelixDude

Heyyy Felixx! hee hee

uhhhh hey

how are you. Can i tell you somethin!?? hee hee.

Yeah sure. You know you dont have to say ‘hee hee’ and the end of everything right? lol

Why is everyone leaving?

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • Francy

Ufffff, She’s Sexy (;

• mileycrush

shes gorggeous, i love her.

• Gable16

agreed, that makes 2 out of the 271826474
    72535732 ppl there are in this world.

mly.dreamer said:

Why she wear so much bangles like a Indian woman ?

She isn’t even wearing that many…?
    =============
    u can see them on her wrist many times……. and yeah she also has a nose piercing like Indians.

• sayWHAT

she loooks gorgeous! i am not a huge fan of the outfit but she looks pretty. :)

also haters shut up please okay so what if her bra is showing a little it doesn’t make her a whore or a slut… some people don’t even wear one.

• TSwiftLove??

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:49 pm

I want to go to Paris.
    ._.
    Who’s that in your icon?

mileycrush said:

@bangthatdrum
    whens the who owns my heart music vid coming out ;]]
    __________

I have no clue bb D= I seriously am dying to see it!

• Jane Doe

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

ROFL <3

• iLoveChimpanzee

shes gorggeous, i love her.
    ____
    lol thats your opinion :p

• Its called Jaylor

I like France but I strongly dislike Paris.

BTW Guys… Demi Lovato is fucken awesome.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:06 pm
    mileycrush said:
    shes gorggeous, i love her.

yep i agree

i think they are all pretty though.

i know people will say selena is more natural though but that is not true. i think selena is pretty but she has freckles which no one has ever seen b/c of all that foundation and her hair is reallly not smooth like that b/c it used to be frizzy. they all wear make up and stuff so yeah.

i think that for looks: miley>selena>>demi although they are all pretty girls

• mattjac0bs

mileycrush said:
    shes gorggeous, i love her.

agreed.

• Jane Doe

mly.dreamer said:

Why she wear so much bangles like a Indian woman ?

She isn’t even wearing that many…?
    =============
    Maybe she likes to wear them..? Not a big deal. And who really cares if she has a nose piercing “like Indians.” Why does it matter?

Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:08 pm

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

ROFL <3

look anon we all know you are the same person. you always go on miley posts and hate on her and then reply to yourself. rme

• Jane Doe

TSwiftLove?? said:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 01:49 pm

I want to go to Paris.
    ._.
    Who’s that in your icon?
    Jessi Slaughter
    ;)

• iLoveChimpanzee

I like France but I strongly dislike Paris.
    ____
    smh i would so love to go to paris <3

• mattjac0bs

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

lmfao. your pathetic miley hater ;D you go all ‘rotfl <3′ on your post? how desperate are you, attention seeker babe? your just jealous, now go get a life. ;]

sayWHAT said:

she loooks gorgeous! i am not a huge fan of the outfit but she looks pretty. :)

______

I shall not mention a name ROFL

@mattjac0bs thank youh haha
    and i loverz ur icon, alott
    hahaha i love miley [;
    butt i jus hate wat she’s
    weearing hahaha [;

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

• Hangover

Gorgeous<3
    BTW Miley has a tattoo of a heart on her right pinky finger!So cute.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:11 pm
    mattjac0bs said:

more like Paris France skank, put your bra away, Miley.

yup just ignore her she goes on every miley post and hates on her.

mly.dreamer said:

Why she wear so much bangles like a Indian woman ?

She isn’t even wearing that many…?
    =============
    ===========================
    why does not it matter. it is such a great thing to nose pierce. it is also a symbol of purity

1 = By piercing the nose to wear these ornaments the women protect themselves from all nasal infections. It also helps her to have a stronger sense of smell.
    2= the female who get her nose pierced is assumed to experience less pains while delivering the child. The reason behind this belief is, through the piercing some vein is pressed that makes the childbirth easier.
    3 = in Ayurveda, nose piercings are supposed to help with all female bodily concerns…periods, childbirth, hormonal balance, etc.
    4= In India, it is done on both the right and left. If I remember correctly, the marma point is the same on both sides..

• Jane Doe

That’s true but she would look much nicer if she wasn’t always showing her bra.

• HBIC

I like Miley’s style, but calm down! Most of her outfits are pretty normal. I’ve seen teens dress like that before Miley was even famous. It’s just a really casual and comfy style.

• mattjac0bs

mileycrush said:
    @mattjac0bs thank youh haha
    and i loverz ur icon, alott
    hahaha i love miley [;
    butt i jus hate wat she’s
    weearing hahaha [;

----
    lmfao. thanks.
    i lover yours too.
    i hate what shes wearing too, me don't care though. ;]

• mileycrush

@ilovechimpanzee who do you think is more of a natural beauty? lmao [;

• TSwiftLove??

———————-
    Who dat? haha.

tattoo!!!

Aw, heart tattooo.

ep 4, 2010 @ 02:13 pm
    Jane Doe said:

That’s true but she would look much nicer if she wasn’t always showing her bra.

she isn’t look at my icon its from yesterday and she looks pretty :) sometimes she dresses more casual and sometimes she doesn’t.

• Anynymous

Ashley Greene is there too :) yay. Joe is alone in Canada…. maybe Jemi reconnec ;) im just kidding,i dont think that happen..

tattoo!!

• Jane Doe

I didn’t say it was bad but okay..

• sayWHAT

her heart tattoo is cute but i hope she doesn’t get another. i just don’t want her to get a lot of tattoos like trace and her dad.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

________

• mileycrush

@mattjac0bs i know rightt!

NO she is not a normal teenager, she is an original and ALL teenagers are just copying HER. She is an original, first at all things and styles, she is known as the 1.

• mileycrush

i agreeee, cudnt have explained even better @saywhat, that is so trueee!

legendary???
    lmao! what the fuck? in what world. you don’t put legend and miley cyrus in the same sentence. OU must be high.

• xoShannonxo

She looks all calm and collected….and pretty. :D

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:48 pm

sorry for the caps but i have said it a lot and no one is listening lmao
    BULLSHIT.

I don’t know however invented that Hennah rumor.

====================
    i have heard and seen it 2 hour ago in bravo magazine that its henna for her movie…. may be that fake in magazine… but i see a photo where her mom got heart on finger than on other not then i seen her mom got tatto in back palm… i would not listen these things until she confirm it

legendary???

I used to find miley so pretty when she used to dress like this http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=46644&fullsize=1 see her shorts arent to short now her shorts are wayyy to short and she used to wear stuff like this on stage http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=63013&fullsize=1 now she needs like everything showing i get shes growing up but she doesnt need her bra showing just to show shes getting older she is only 17 almost 18 miley needs to slow down.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

But I, I’ve got a crush on Hillary! 2008. She’s the sexiest canidate!

• LoveToLove

Hello OceanUppers How are you :D

Sep 4, 2010 @ 03:07 pm

Gorgeous<3
    BTW Miley has a tattoo of a heart on her right pinky finger!So cute.

===================
    yeah its actually not a tatto its just henna for her movie.. she confirmed that herself in a interview with Bravo french magazine

LOL no, that’s Scooter, Miley’s dog.

• iLoveChimpanzee

who do you think is more of a natural beauty? lmao [;
    ___
    i can’t choose lol all of them are so damn pretty xD
    selena annoys the hell outta me but i think she’s more natural

@ ilovechimpanzee nahh miley’s the hottest
    <3 haha

• harrypotterbitches

Ugh there’s that bra again -_- other than that she looks gorgeous <33

miley’s style is awesome!! i have black boots just like hers and i was worried in case my black jeans would look too… idk… dark as like a whole outfit. but it’s cool now. thanks miley :D xox

• Jane Doe

ep 4, 2010 @ 02:13 pm
    Jane Doe said:

That’s true but she would look much nicer if she wasn’t always showing her bra.

Well most of the time.
    True though….:p
    Of course she’s still very pretty though.

• Sweetdisposition?

Love Paris <3

Sep 4, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    Jane Doe said:

I agree with most of what you said.
    o_O
    ______

LMAO to be honest I think she just bought this waaay too big =’]

________

NICK AND DEMI ARE SINGING CATCH ME TOGETHER AND STW!

• Sherly

iLoveChimpanzee said:

shes gorggeous, i love her.
    ____
    lol thats your opinion :p

—————–

Agreed, You’re Opinion.

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 04:52 pm
    Obsessive much?

what?

Legendary? Goddess? Okay, who are we talking about?
    In some of the pictures, Miley kind of looks like Lindsay Lohan. Oh and I want her purse.