Nick Jonas, ‘Look My New Ustream Video’

Camp Rock 2 had 8 million viewers, according to TV By Numbers.

• JoJonas

it hasn’t even aired in the UK yet…
    i can’t wait.
    the things i would do to those boys! <3

• chocolatelemonade

gross? that meal looks good.

:]

• supportingjonas

CR2 was better than the 1st one but.. not that good in general :/
    the only things i liked were: wet nick xD,
    wouldn’t change a thing scene and kevin’s parts.. that’s all :)))

Okay I’m sorry but JB get the fuck away from Disney!!! It’s time. If they do cr3 it’s probably gonna be the end for them.

• Ningrid

LOVELY NICK!

• pvonkwp

DVt27k vzgaoczpcnfk, [url=http://awbsmoeiledt.com/]awbsmoeiledt[/url], [link=http://eungcjbptumh.com/]eungcjbptumh[/link], http://ivdmowewrfti.com/

Nope.I love them both :)But JB were first :D

um?

Sep 4, 2010 @ 06:44 pm
    w said:

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.
    ————————
    HEHE it didn’t tank 8 million in the US alone honey plus what got in the UK…it was to like 15 million..and you better google Jonas Brother had this been in the movie theathers at 8 million people..it would have made about 63 million at box office..they are saying it is a good success was the highest rated cable movie so far this year but nice try!

• -Jenii

MeenuD said:

Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2 had crappy directors and lame story lines. Of course they wouldn’t be on top.

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.
    ________
    best part was nick being wet xD

No wonder why Nick always wants his girlfriends to wear white because Miley wears white remember Selena always wore white while she was with him

• FelixDude

whoever said they had 15 million views was WAY off, lmao.

• putlimeinthecoconut

camp rock 2 was SO bad.

• FelixDude

sure girl with the long username, lol

i thought it was 15.8 viewers?

millon

• Gleekedout

I sound like Miley in that episode of Hannah Montana where she looses her voice…. But worse. Fantabulous.

yawn im so tired.

• Stephany_Jonas13

hahaha “check out my new meal… it’s pretty gross” :P I love him(:

lol Camp Rock 2 was the number 1 cable movie of 2010… yeah what a fail. (don’t believe me? look it up.) Seriously people, get off their backs.

It was way better than the first one, and had some funny moments. It is what it is though, a disney movie, so of course it’s cheesy. They all are.

• w

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.

• Sasha

Camp Rock 2 stats…

The No. 1 Cable/TV Movie of 2010 in Total Viewers and Key Kid Demographics,

Disney Channel’s “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam”
    Amps Up 8 Million Viewers in US; Ranks as TV’s No. 1 Labor Day Weekend Telecast Ever Among Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14

TV’s No. 1 Friday Entertainment Telecast in Almost 6 Months

Disney Channel is TV’s No. 1 TV Network from 8-10 P.M., Nearly Doubling Closest Broadcast Competition Among Viewers and Towering Over Nickelodeon by 539% Among Kids 6-11 and by 644% Among Tweens 9-14

“Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” Opening Night Box Office Equivalent is $63 Million

How is this bad? lol oh you people make me laugh. And no, i’m not making this up, it;s all over everywhere. :)

“Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” Opening Night Box Office Equivalent is $63 Million

who cares?

• heartinvasion?

yes, Miley loved to wear white.

Camp Rock 2 had 15.8 MILLION viewers!

yes, Miley loved to wear white.
    ____________

you mean ‘loves’…

Camp Rock 2 had 15.8 MILLION viewers!
    ___________

no it didnt! it had around 8 million. the first one did better…

• w

Camp Rock 2 had 15.8 MILLION viewers!
    Disney press release from TVbythenumbers.com reported 8 million. Some random Jonas fans on Twitter reported a fake number.

• Joan

so what does this mean for JB?? is there star power gone? 8 million is not as good

camp rock sucked.

camp rock 2 was SO bad.

——————————–
    agreed

• ash

Camp Rock 2 had 15.8 MILLION viewers!
    says who? (i hope ur right)

That was so random.

• AlwaystheTruth

Hopefully now they are done for good with Disney and all this crap! They are much better than this.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

heartinvasion? said:

yes, Miley loved to wear white.

haha sooo random.

• bluesfan3410

I didn’t watch

• xdolshhex

yep didn’t like it.

• heartinvasion?

yes, Miley loved to wear white.
    ____________

you mean ‘loves’…

I don’t control typos.

• elliesaur

heartinvasion? said:

yes, Miley loved to wear white.
    _____________
    And black bras.
    (I still love her, though.) (:

• heartinvasion?

Camp Rock isn’t anything like HSM so I DOUBT it would get 15 million viewers. Get Real..

• trinitaa

is camp rock 2 worth watching?

i loved camp rock 2!! :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?

sadly. no.

• MeenuD

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

• xdolshhex

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?

sadly. no.
    _____

actually not.

• jemi_loverx3

for some reason to me it looks like Joe has his hair straightened like he did in the first camp rock in this from where he is sitting in the back… alone… by himself… away from demi and nick and kevin and jman….

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?
    Better than the first one.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

MeenuD said:

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

i liked when he was being a creep. it made me laugh. lol.

• xdolshhex

____

amen.

camp rock 2 was okay. i didn’t really like all the singing, i think they could have cut that down some. and i would love to have since more of kevin and frankie’s story line. i think they could have done a whole movie just on kevin and frankie’s story line alone.

ForeverandAlwayss said:

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

hi! :)
    whatcha’ doing?

Nothing much..just here. :l
    You?

• carazyanon

LOL.

tv guide confirmed cr2 had 15 million views.

• KristinaMarie559

8 million views in America.
    15 million views world wide.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

CAMP ROCK 2 WAS AMAZING YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE BASHING IT ARE CRAZY!!

no one really bashed it they just said they didnt really like it.

Shamie.Says.Hey said:

Second maybe?

CUTE haha Nick’s adorable him and his cute ways…

Anyone agree?

Yes, I agree.

is that demi in the video next to mdot?

w said:
    The kids on twitter are still like OMGZ 15.8 million!!! Lol, someone needs to break it to them.
    _

it was 15 million worldwide..8 million in the us.

i just broke it down for you :)

• iceecream6

High School Musical 2 had over 18 million views. So Camp Rock didn’t do half as well.
    I liked them both though. Both were good.

MeenuD said:

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

Nicholas was the main reason to watch the movie, he looked so damn sexy.

iceecream6 said:

• xdolshhex

____

me either.

• bluesfan3410

Same

• KristinaMarie559

Nicholas was the main reason to watch the movie, he looked so damn sexy.
    Same.

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t really like the jonas brothers that much..
    If it wasn’t for Nick, I wouldn’t be such a hardcore fan,that I am now.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nicholas was the main reason to watch the movie, he looked so damn sexy.
    Same.
    Amen sister. Nick’s curls just make me go crazy. I feel like taking his clothes off.

iceecream6 said:

I don’t really like the jonas brothers that much..

I don’t like ‘em either :)

• xdolshhex
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

yerp. they’re alright.

• w

it was 15 million worldwide..8 million in the us.

i just broke it down for you :)
    No you didn’t :)
    Ratings aren’t calculated that way.

• iceecream6

I liked them both though. Both were good.
    ————————-
    No HSM got like 16 million viewers and that is including outside of the USA…HSM all of them were just as bad as CR & CR2 I couldn’t through with the second one and didn’t even bother with the third
    I said High School Musical TWO. Search it.
    ———————
    THATS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT BITCH! YOU SEARCH IT..I KNOW MY NUMBERS..YOU JUST WANT THE JONAS BROTHERS TO FAIL!

look, I’m not going to stoop to your level of immaturity. I don’t want the Jonas Brothers to fail. I was stating the facts.
    Camp Rock 2 premiere got ABOUT 8 million views in the United States ALONE.
    High School Musical 2 premiere got BETWEEN 17&18 million in the United States ALONE.

I don’t know if you were agreeing with me or not, but if you werent, theres your proof. If you were, great, we came to an understanding.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:06 pm
    iceecream6 said:

I liked them both though. Both were good.
    ————————-

• iceecream6

I liked them both though. Both were good.
    ————————-
    I said High School Musical TWO. Search it.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Same
    ———————
    well then get the fuck out!

replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:20 pm
    iceecream6 said:

I liked them both though. Both were good.
    ————————-
    I said High School Musical TWO. Search it.
    ———————

• LizzieHawkins

KristinaMarie559 said:

8 million views in America.
    15 million views world wide.
    Worldwide? nahh Just with canada..I mean USA plus Canada= 15 million viewers..

CR2 wasn’t released yet in Latinamerica and europe..

• xdolshhex

@girl crush mileyyyyy
    i loveee ur icon :D

• 12345567890

it had 8 million only in the us.

theres also canada that had like 6-7 million views, and plus, it hasnt shown everywhere.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

MeenuD said:

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

i liked when he was being a creep. it made me laugh. lol.
    Hahaha I liked that part to. I like it when he sang Introducing Me. That songs is catchy and kinda corny but… hey.

haha i’m listening to that right now…. haha. it was cute.
    Same here… that’s weird.

• heartinvasion?

CAMP ROCK 2 WAS AMAZING YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE BASHING IT ARE CRAZY!!
    We’re crazy to have an opinion? Pft, sit down.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

xdolshhex said:

@girl crush mileyyyyy
    i loveee ur icon :D

thanks! :D

• xdolshhex

xdolshhex said:

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?
    Better than the first one.
    ____

just checking.. you’re sacrcastic right?
    No, I’m not being sarcastic. It was better than the first one. I’m not saying it was the best movie, which it doesn’t even come close to but it was better than the first one.
    ____

oh okay :)

• iceecream6

• Love_JaJ

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

peacelovehearts said:

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.
    I honestly didn’t know who she was before that. And I never knew about the 26 second call drama before I came on this site.
    _

HAHA! same! i knew about the phone call shit..but had no idea who the fuck taylor swift was.
    I knew her since 2006 when the radio played Our Song 24/7

the first time i heard of her was when she sang at the jb concert summer 08. i loved her ever since.

I thought I was the only one who didn’t know anything about her till joe jonas dumped her …o_O

i didnt know her either 0_0

That girl next to MDOT is not Rachel it’s Demi thats who he said you rock too and he is not dating her(as far as I know)thats how rumors start

is it just me or did camp rock 2 seem really short :l

• Love_JaJ

_

what are you talking about?

• bluesfan3410

uumm who is @QuesoCabesaKT4 I noticed she tweets with Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene alot? is she famous?

Guessing this post dead.

nick xD we know you’re too cool for that
    lol

So no one is certain in whether the movie got 8 million or 15.8 million. Interestinnnnnnngggggggg.

lmao!

• Love_JaJ

it got 8 million in the us, and 15 milliom worldwide.

• Love_JaJ

ceecream6 said:
    I liked them both though. Both were good.
    ————————-
    I said High School Musical TWO. Search it.
    ———————

Camp Rock 2 premiere got ABOUT 8 million views in the United States ALONE.

Actually, it doesn’t look like you know your damn numbers.

that made me laugh.. ;)

“Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana” had 9.3 million. So 8 million is a bit sucky.

• Sam In Atlanta

_________________________________

She’s a friend of Ashley’s.

• Love_JaJ

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    _

not as bad as everyone assumed it was gonna be.

• Sam In Atlanta

__________________________________

The OFFICIAL Disney press release said 8 million. The 15.8 was referring to a percentage of Nielsen TV families tuned into CR2 during the premier. They aren’t counting everyone, just houses with Nielsen boxes.

Sam In Atlanta said:

_________________________________

She’s a friend of Ashley’s.
    SaminAtlanta! Nice to see a familiar username.

• Sam In Atlanta

_________________________________

She’s a friend of Ashley’s.
    SaminAtlanta! Nice to see a familiar username.
    ________________________

Hey you! Yeah, a lot of us older people don’t come on much anymore. It’s a whole new group on here now. They’re all much younger than us. We all talk on Twitter now most of the time.

Sam In Atlanta said:

_________________________________

She’s a friend of Ashley’s.
    SaminAtlanta! Nice to see a familiar username.
    ________________________

I barely comment on here anymore, but when I do, it’s a new wave of different people every time. What happened to Jerseygirl, LaurenJ, Jonas4Canada, etc?

A+ icon btw.

is it just me or is the guy in Selena Gomez’s new video look like Joe Jonas?

• Sam In Atlanta

________________________________

Jersey comes on sometimes too, and so does LaurenJ. We talk on Twitter everyday though. Jonas4Canada has been gone a LONG time. I heard that something went wrong with her computer and it wouldn’t work on OU anymore. IDK. But she comments on JJJ once in a while. I miss her.

peacelovehearts said:

IDK but here is the ~official list

# High School Musical 2 (17.2 million viewers)
    # Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (11.4 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock (8.9 million viewers)
    # Princess Protection Program (8.5 million viewers)
    # Jump In! (8.2 million viewers)
    # The Cheetah Girls 2 (8.1 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (8 million viewers)
    # Cadet Kelly (7.8 million viewers)
    # Return to Halloweentown (7.8 million viewers)
    # High School Musical (7.7 million viewers)
    —————
    Halloween Town & My Date With the President’s Daughter should pown that list. :P
    More like Luck of The Irish & Tru Confessions :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Oh shit. Joseph was epic in that gif.

———————-

• Love_JaJ

awesome!
    im happy it did well :)

• Sweetdisposition?

IDK but here is the ~official list

# High School Musical 2 (17.2 million viewers)
    # Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (11.4 million viewers)

# Camp Rock (8.9 million viewers)
    # Princess Protection Program (8.5 million viewers)
    # Jump In! (8.2 million viewers)
    # The Cheetah Girls 2 (8.1 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (8 million viewers)
    # Cadet Kelly (7.8 million viewers)
    # Return to Halloweentown (7.8 million viewers)
    # High School Musical (7.7 million viewers)
    :D But the old DCOM’s were the shit.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

peacelovehearts said:

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

I knew her since 2006 when the radio played Our Song 24/7

• Sweetdisposition?

Did this post just die?

• peacelovehearts

I’m soooooo bored…
    & i really feel the need to go make some more rasberry tea after already having 4 today :P

im still here!

• _Tiger_

I’m watching Camp Rock 2, this guy just said “doesn’t matter if your light and happening, or dark and jammin'” how racist. -_-

• trinitaa

doublethedrama said:

HIIII. Is anyone here? (:
    this post is almost dead.

OT: Why hasn’t OU posted Charice’s Glee promo yet? Both JustJared sites have posted it. Why can’t OU put up a post? I can’t wait until September 21 for the season 2 premiere!

Glee > Camp Rock
    Finchel > Smitchie

• MeenuD

OU isn’t the OU it used to be.

• doublethedrama

doublethedrama said:

HIIII. Is anyone here? (:
    this post is almost dead.

Gah. Lame.

MeenuD said:

OU isn’t the OU it used to be.

i miss the old OU! :(

MeenuD said:

OU isn’t the OU it used to be.

i miss the old OU! :(
    Me too. The one where everyone would be on right now arguing about something.

I <3 the Fashion Police!

• doublethedrama

My icon looks too bright. Hahah.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    xxbehappyxx said:
    I actually really liked Camp Rock 2, I think it was way batter than the first one!!!
    Uhmmm… O_o
    Well, it was an improvement
    Who’s that in your icon?

• Amandag85

ugh omgoodness. can’t we all just agree on the facts. damn

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Love you, nick. Sweet video. :)

• MeenuD

What yall doing right now?

MeenuD said:

OU isn’t the OU it used to be.

i miss the old OU! :(
    Me too. The one where everyone would be on right now arguing about something.
    blame it on school. whatever idk what happened this site is sadly becoming shitty. -_-

MeenuD said:

OU isn’t the OU it used to be.

i miss the old OU! :(
    Me too. The one where everyone would be on right now arguing about something.
    I don’t know what happened. OU was slow all summer as well.

MeenuD said:

What yall doing right now?
    looking for inspiration. :p

• doublethedrama

MeenuD said:
    What yall doing right now?

Just got in. Went to 3 different bars tonight. Bahah.

you do know there’s going to be a camp rock 3 :P

MeenuD said:

What yall doing right now?
    looking for inspiration. :p
    Hope you will find that inspiration.

• picstoburn

i can’t wait to go back to school idk why but i’ll tell my stories like i used too :p

• Gearsarealwaysturning

What is the difference between the old ocean up and this one…

picstoburn said:

you do know there’s going to be a camp rock 3 :P

oublethedrama said:

MeenuD said:
    What yall doing right now?

Just got in. Went to 3 different bars tonight. Bahah.
    Well then, looks like someone had a good night.

• doublethedrama

oublethedrama said:

MeenuD said:
    What yall doing right now?

Just got in. Went to 3 different bars tonight. Bahah.
    Well then, looks like someone had a good night.

Ahahah, not bad not bad. ;)

• ohyouknow

camp rock 2 suckedddd.

• doublethedrama

HIIII. Is anyone here? (:

Is anyone on OU?

ForeverandAlwayss said:

you start on the 8th right?
    that’s when i have picture day. :P
    & not much. xD
    Yeah that’s when I start.
    Really? :o
    I always hated picture day.
    e___o

OMFG THE MOVIE IS SCARING ME I’M ABOUT TO CRY!!!! >:[

• picstoburn

this girl i used to go to school with needs to stop bragging about going to be in camp rock 3 -_- it’s annoying.

• Panda Bear Love

Wait what?

• ForeverandAlwayss

there. thanks to heartinvasion’s idea, i’ll save the other one for christmas. xD

picstoburn said:

She’s actually going to be in it?
    o_O
    I can see how it would be annoying though….

Wait what?

you didn’t know there’s going to be a camp rock 3? :P

Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:49 am
    Jane Doe said:
    picstoburn said:

She’s actually going to be in it?
    o_O
    I can see how it would be annoying though….
    like one of the dancers -__- it’s like enough already.

• ForeverandAlwayss

ou start on the 8th right?
    that’s when i have picture day. :P
    & not much. xD
    Yeah that’s when I start.
    Really? :o
    I always hated picture day.
    e___o

me too. but the good thing is that it’s free dress. (:
    normally we have uniform. which is wearing a white or red polo shirt.

wait, there’s gonna be a camp rock 3? xD

yay :D

wait, there’s gonna be a camp rock 3? xD

unfortunately yes.

yay :D

• Panda Bear Love

you didn’t know there’s going to be a camp rock 3? :P

I guessed. I hope the guys will turn it down tho. They need to gtfo of Disney.

wait, there’s gonna be a camp rock 3? xD

unfortunately yes.

ohh. i thought camp rock 2 was the last one.

• picstoburn

i hope so too. i heard it’s going to be a lot of dancing,i never seen them dance before O__o

ForeverandAlwayss said:

ou start on the 8th right?
    that’s when i have picture day. :P
    & not much. xD
    Yeah that’s when I start.
    Really? :o
    I always hated picture day.
    e___o

me too. but the good thing is that it’s free dress. (:
    normally we have uniform. which is wearing a white or red polo shirt.
    You have to wear uniform?
    That sucks…
    atleast you can wear what you want though.

• ForeverandAlwayss

ou start on the 8th right?
    that’s when i have picture day. :P
    & not much. xD
    Yeah that’s when I start.
    Really? :o
    I always hated picture day.
    e___o

me too. but the good thing is that it’s free dress. (:
    normally we have uniform. which is wearing a white or red polo shirt.
    You have to wear uniform?
    That sucks…
    atleast you can wear what you want though.

i knoww. >.< & haha yeah. that’s the only reason why i like picture day. :P

• picstoburn

i don’t think anyone is on D:

• ForeverandAlwayss

“do you remember we were sitting there by the water. you put your arm around me for the first time.”
    who else loves this song? xD

gotta go. bye to anyone who’s still here. :P

ForeverandAlwayss said:

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

hi! :)
    whatcha’ doing?

Nothing much..just here. :l
    You?

same & looking for icons.
    anything new?
    Not really..besides school starting soon,nothing.
    You?
    :p

• JB rocks my socks

Yay everyone here is done bashing The movie and whipping out stupid facts.

• Hilary

Camp Rock 2 had 8 million viewers, according to TV By Numbers.

Ouch.

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.

IA

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

hi! :)
    whatcha’ doing?

Nothing much..just here. :l
    You?

same & looking for icons.
    anything new?
    Not really..besides school starting soon,nothing.
    You?
    :p

you start on the 8th right?
    that’s when i have picture day. :P
    & not much. xD

• Panda Bear Love

Camp Rock 3 here we come.

• _Tiger_

I see its a cemetary in here.

• egy97

hahahhaa i love big rob…. and nick of course (;

• egy97

DEAD :/

• egy97

hhhheeeeeelllllooooooo ???????????

• egy97

I’M BORED. BYBY PEOPLE (:

• egy97

even though no one is here…..

camp rock 2 sucked!!!!!!
    omg the first one was wayyyy better!!!

Dont watch it!!! its awful!
    its very boring…

Dang, I was hoping CR2 would at least match up to WOWP: The Movie in viewers. I blame Disney overpromotion. That kind of thing is why Kris Allen won American Idol and not Adam Lambert.

Yo

• Kay.Tee.

I kinda wanted it to do at least better than the first, at least 10 mil. :P Oh well, it’s not THAT bad. If it was like 5 mil, that’d be bad. The songs are doing better on iTunes now.

#62 – Fire
    #71 – Can’t Back Down
    #100 – It’s On
    #34 – Wouldn’t Change A Thing
    #21 – Introducing Me
    #91 – Tear It Down

• Love_JaJ

_Tiger_ said:

BAHAHAHAHA~!

• Danger-ous

I didn’t get Camp Rock 2. I also didn’t get the 6 months of hype behind it. I’m glad it’s over.

• ItsRainingMen

I love Nick’s random Ustream videos (:

• Jonas_Chica

omg i was at the concert in montreal 2night!!!!!!!!!!!! it was amazin!!!

• ItsRainingMen

Is anybody home? ;)

Danger-ous said:

Amen.

• meganfoxisbad

im hoping this is the last jb acting thing for disney

ew people..I really can’t understand how some of you talk about nick in that way like he’s hot and you wanna bang him and have dirty thoughts about him.He’s a kid.Yeah he’s cute and I know he’s almost 18 now but c’mon we all have seen him as a little kid..I don’t know if you are getting what I’m saying but it’s just disgusting..you sound like pedophiles..sorry

He’s the same age as me. -__-

• Satan

Someone check iTunes for me and tell me if “Fire” is still the top selling song off the Camp Rock 2 album. If so…lmfao.

• Danger-ous

Well I watched most of it and I’d like those 2 hours of my life back. At least Joe took his shirt off in the first one.

I didn’t laugh once, I didn’t get into the very thin plot, nothing. I guess they were only focusing on making those under 12 happy with this movie.

• DavidArchiefan

I kinda liked Kris better

• ItsRainingMen

meganfoxisbad said:

im hoping this is the last jb acting thing for disney
    ________

Hahahahah, your name is awesome :D

• superJOEman

Camp Rock 2 will premiere tonight here in Asia!!! :D

Sep 4, 2010 @ 08:56 pm

————————-
    Adam Lame-bert is a douche bag he kinda went no where fast!

I have a new couple name for ashley and joe and I really like them so this is not a diss just thought it how does GRONAS sound? I bet they do alot of groaning together just joking!

• ItsRainingMen

My girlfriend’s, got a boyfriend, funny. He doesn’t make a dime all day. All her girlfriends boyfriends make money, what more can I saw? It’s true, he never made through a day of school, the only thing he studied was you. He knows your body better than you do. Maybe I’m your Mr.Right, baby, maybe I’m the one you like.

• ItsRainingMen

This post is dead and gone.

ForeverandAlwayss said:

gotta go. bye to anyone who’s still here. :P
    Byeee

• Dumaaa ?

So I got an email from my acting coach about a CR3 audition. Excuse me while I go kill some cats. WTF? No.

:p

• sexxynickj

CR2 was good for a Disney made for TV movie. I mean, come on… when you look at movies like “Starstruck” and “Den Brother” this movie is so much better. But in general it was just okay.

Also, for people asking if they should bother watching it. I will only say this: NICHOLAS JONAS WET.

Watch it just for that! He is so damn sexy.

There’s people……..:o

• sexxynickj

Hi Jane Doe… yeah, I’m here. Can’t sleep!

sexxynickj said:

Hi Jane Doe… yeah, I’m here. Can’t sleep!
    Ello

Sep 5, 2010 @ 01:23 am
    Dumaaa ? said:

so the girl on my facebook was right -__-

#+@$#@$

• SparksFly

I love Nick’s random ustreams, cr2 isn’t out in the uk yet.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

camp rock was lame. i only like the wouldnt change a thing part.

Camp Rock 2 blows.

• Sam In Atlanta

Awe, they were all so awesome, especially Jerseygirl. They should come back, I don’t want to have make a twitter just to talk to OU peeps lol.
    _____________________

They come on though. Just not as often as they used to. LJ was on earlier today. She’s in Australia so the time zone difference messes things up. I’ll tell them you’re back.

• w

i was one of those 8 million :)

i think people just didnt like it for the over advertising, but thats disneys faul. the movie is not that bad

• 123456789

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Same
    _

all swift fans hate jb haha :)

• Biscuit

Nope.I love them both :)But JB were first :D

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t really like the jonas brothers that much..
    Same here. I don’t find them attractive or interesting tbh.

lol he said lookat the food then he said yeah I know it’s gross

• KristinaMarie559

Nicholas was the main reason to watch the movie, he looked so damn sexy.
    Same.
    rotfl.Seeing Nick wet made my day!

Thanks :)

• trinitaa

i’ll see camp rock 2 tomorrow :p

I heard that Camp Rock 2 actually got between 15.2 and 15.8 million viewers friday night. Which sounds like the right number to me… considering everything.

I think that some sites are guessing that 8 million is the start. Cause I can sure tell you that Camp Rock 2 got more.

• Sam In Atlanta

___________________________-

No. The OFFICIAL press release, FROM DISNEY, said 8 million. There is nothing to debate. 8 million is the number.

That is all based on official Nielsen data.

I don’t really like the jonas brothers that much..

I only like Nick, Joe and Kevin are irrelevant.

Camp Rock 2 > Camp Rock

• Shamie.Says.Hey

Second maybe?

CUTE haha Nick’s adorable him and his cute ways…

Anyone agree?

• 123456789

iceecream6 said:
    I liked them both though. Both were good.

it had 15 million views..-_-

it was 8 million in the us alone, and 15 million world wide put together.

• iceecream6

I liked them both though. Both were good.

it had 15 million views..-_-

it was 8 million in the us alone, and 15 million world wide put together

HSM2 had 18 million views in the US alone. & 30 million worldwide.

_

it was 15 million worldwide..8 million in the us.

i just broke it down for you :)

Tell me where you see 15.8 million? :)

• bluesfan3410

Same
    _

all swift fans hate jb haha :)
    Wrong. I love Joe.. but, I don’t care about his music, acting, or any of that.

Blah Blah Blah

• peacelovehearts

The Office > Camp Rock 2
    I made a good decision last night (:

• Sweetdisposition?

My favorite gif atm.

• trinitaa

123456789 said:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Same
    _

all swift fans hate jb haha :)

i’m a swift fan and i love jb

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nicholas was the main reason to watch the movie, he looked so damn sexy.
    Same.
    rotfl.Seeing Nick wet made my day!
    Yes. That was epic man. I was all like.

• -Jenii

Camp Rock 2 wass wayyy better than CR1 but it still kinda sucked

• Sweetdisposition?

all swift fans hate jb haha :)
    I thought all switft fans hate Kanye West.

Sweetdisposition? said:

My favorite gif atm.

_

it was 15 million worldwide..8 million in the us.

i just broke it down for you :)
    No, you didn’t :)

No 15.8

• unique

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:20 pm

When Demi starts wearing more white be afraid, be very afraid. She already got the highlights. :O

======

OMG! is that true? u can see demi’s wearing more white color now, interview, premier and even at the soundcheck when they sang together Stop the world…

But of course i don’t want to assume things, coz this will cause more drama. But hell…. they’re cute.

I think Nick is dating one of those girls because when he said everybody’s name he said you rock to the girl in the white I think her name was Rachel hmmmm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 06:44 pm
    w said:

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.
    ————————
    Holy shit…Find me a non-fan twitter that reported 15 mil? The freaking movie had 8 million viewers. They don’t factor in international premieres.

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    all swift fans hate jb haha :)
    I thought all switft fans hate Kanye West.
    Or they could just possibly love both (:

Joe isn’t in this video..pretty sure Joe is with his homies..you know Jack..Garbo…and Ryan those guys do everything together..even when it comes to dating it seems they have to date girls that are friends..but I bet they have fun

• 12345678

im a jb and demi stan. and im so happy cr2 didnt bomb :)

• MeenuD

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

• ALove

you are right Anonymous he said all those girls names and a couple guys names but he only said you rock t that one girl she kinda looks like Demi a little bit plus she is wearing white but maybe he said that to her because she said it was her birthday

• e3rt

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:18 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 06:44 pm
    w said:

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.
    ————————
    _

it hasnt even premiered everywhere yet.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

My favorite gif atm.
    Dnw a Jonas Brother :)

• 345

_

there was like 5-6 million views in canada..does that count as international?

LMAO no!

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

My favorite gif atm.
    Dwn a Jonas Brother :)
    Oh shit. Joseph was epic in that gif.

123456789 said:

iceecream6 said:
    I liked them both though. Both were good.

it had 15 million views..-_-

it was 8 million in the us alone, and 15 million world wide put together.
    omg…

• Sweetdisposition?

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:18 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 06:44 pm
    w said:

Hopefully CR2 tanking was a wake up call to JB/Papa J.
    ————————
    —————————–
    ok dumbass the original tweet that came for was @JBTOURUK and yes they were factoring in other countries when they reported it is someone from the UK….and 8 million viewers still makes it pretty good #1 show last night on a friday on labor day weekend when most our out of town..for the last weekend of the summer not worrying about tv..SO yeah and I laugh at the people making HSM numbers up it didn’t get no 16 million viewers in the US alone..google Jonas Brother and read what some of the article not linked to Disney at all calling it a success keep hating if you want facts are facts sorry for ya!

Sweetdisposition? said:

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.
    I remember you telling me that one time. I didn’t know who she was until she went on tour with JB.

• Sweetdisposition?

Oh shit. Joseph was epic in that gif.

———————-

Sep 4, 2010 @ 07:21 pm
    345 said:

_

there was like 5-6 million views in canada..does that count as international?
    —————
    yes it does it was 8 million in US alone!

IDK but here is the ~official list

# High School Musical 2 (17.2 million viewers)
    # Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (11.4 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock (8.9 million viewers)
    # Princess Protection Program (8.5 million viewers)
    # Jump In! (8.2 million viewers)
    # The Cheetah Girls 2 (8.1 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (8 million viewers)
    # Cadet Kelly (7.8 million viewers)
    # Return to Halloweentown (7.8 million viewers)
    # High School Musical (7.7 million viewers)

that is from wikipedia

Nicholas Nicholas Nicholas.. Cutie

• MeenuD

This is really random but Kevin and Danielle are so cute together.

• xxbehappyxx

they say that left handed people are more creative… why is it so difficult for me to write a birthday card?

This post is dead.

• doublethedrama

xxbehappyxx said:

HAHAH, that made me laugh a lot for some reason.

Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    doublethedrama said:
    xxbehappyxx said:

lol welcome to my world :p

doublethedrama said:

xxbehappyxx said:

HAHAH, that made me laugh a lot for some reason.
    i’m usually a good writer, but i’m blocked. :p

Rachel is a family friend of the Jonases she used to hang out a lot with Mandy and go to the Jonas shows back in 2005. They’re most likely good friends. He said you rock probably because it was her birthday. Nick doesn’t have to be dating everyone he hangs out with.

________

Glee FTMFW!!!!

• doublethedrama

doublethedrama said:

xxbehappyxx said:

HAHAH, that made me laugh a lot for some reason.
    i’m usually a good writer, but i’m blocked. :p

I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.

Hahahahaah.

only 8?

what the hell is everybody talking about?!?!?! camp rock 2 was amazing and they all worked hard on it!!! i will always love them and i think they did great

doublethedrama said:

doublethedrama said:

xxbehappyxx said:

HAHAH, that made me laugh a lot for some reason.
    i’m usually a good writer, but i’m blocked. :p

I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.

Hahahahaah.

• CupcakesBBYx

anyone still on?

• doublethedrama

doublethedrama said:

doublethedrama said:

xxbehappyxx said:

HAHAH, that made me laugh a lot for some reason.
    i’m usually a good writer, but i’m blocked. :p

I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.

Hahahahaah.
    it is for my mom…

Dear Mom,
    Without you I wouldn’t have been conceived.
    If that didn’t happen you probably would have saved a lot of money, and wouldn’t have so much gray hair and wrinkles from me making you stressed. But, even if I’ve caused you stress, you still love me for everything I am. You cried on my first day of school, and you made me look like a fool. But for that reason, I love you. Without you I don’t know what I’d do. Happy birthday mama.

Hahahhahaha.

I bet Camp Rock 2 would get nominated for an Emmy next year. :/

• all for me

uh oh whats going on in here?

• CupcakesBBYx

What is the difference between the old ocean up and this one…
    _______________________

this one sucks

• all for me

Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:27 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 09:49 pm
    picstoburn said:
    you do know there’s going to be a camp rock 3 :P
    Seriously?
    ———————
    No there isn’t Joe made a joke no everyone thinks he is serious or something!

Your opinion.

• xxbehappyxx

I was at a Camp Rock 2 party with my best friends yesterday :p.

• doublethedrama

Bye everyone. (:

Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:30 pm
    picstoburn said:
    Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    Sep 4, 2010 @ 09:49 pm
    picstoburn said:
    you do know there’s going to be a camp rock 3 :P
    Seriously?

yup
    In theaters?

After all this hype and finally watching CR2, all I have to say is season 2 of Glee can’t come soon enough. I can’t wait until September 21! Glee shines compared to Camp Rock.

I bet Camp Rock 2 would get nominated for an Emmy next year. :/
    If that happens, I will eat a puppy, a really cute one too.

Is this post alive at all?

• Jane Doe

Is this post alive at all?
    Nope

• Jane Doe

I’m going to make some more gif icons.
    :p

is it just me or is the guy in Selena Gomez’s new video look like Joe Jonas?
    Either him or Taylor Lautner. They’re playing the video to advertise the new Wizards one hour special on October 1.

Is this post alive at all?
    Nope
    Posters sleeping?

• Destiny Hope

Hey, anyone been able to change gif/icon recently, can’t get it changed?

• Destiny Hope

ah maybe it did, guess had to post a few times, thanks

(replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:34 pm
    all for me said:
    Sep 4, 2010 @ 10:27 pm

Sep 4, 2010 @ 09:49 pm
    picstoburn said:
    you do know there’s going to be a camp rock 3 :P
    Seriously?
    ———————
    No there isn’t Joe made a joke no everyone thinks he is serious or something!
    ==

idk.

• staygold

wow. oceanup is D.E.A.D :l

this post is dead. :\

• peacelovehearts

Who else has seen this?
    I pretty much died…. BAHA!

• emma13

camp rock 2 was just…weird. i mean the dialogue between nick and chloe was just so weird. i don’t know. and the acting was just cringe worthy and awkward. and demi also didn’t look her best through out this entire movie. her black hair just washed her out. i mean with her pale skin and dark hair she didn’t look too pretty. but joe looked damn hot. i thought the acting was suppose to get better but honestly it got worse. and plus the movie looked like it was a rush. you know it wasn’t that fun or anything. you really wouldn’t watch after the 1st time you watched it. it wasn’t anything special. and it was super boring. you know didn’t care what was gonna happen next because you know just like with all the disney movies there’s gonna be the happy ending and the end. and to think i actually WANTED to watch this movie. seriously i can’t believe it got LESS viewers then the first camp rock movie. now that’s just sad. they promoted the hell out of this movie. it was so hard to watch this movie. i just wanted to turn the channel but i sat for 2 hours through this torture for nothing. all in all this movie blows.

• DavidArchiefan

Good for them.I didn’t watch CR2

Sweetdisposition? said:
    MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

hello everyone!!!

• DavidArchiefan

hello everyone!!!

Hello

• peacelovehearts

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

I knew her since 2006 when the radio played Our Song 24/7

YOU ARE WRONG BY ONE SECOND! RUE NOW BITCH!

• m

the first one got like 1 million more viewers # camp rock 2 fail

Sweetdisposition? said:

Oh shit. Joseph was epic in that gif.

———————-

• m

Jonas Brothers have no box office success in theaters or in disney movies. lol Joe should quit acting now

OU is dead….

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:
    MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.
    _

yeah well country music isn’t really huge outside of the US, so noone played her music,showed her videos or featured her in magazines here that much before the VMA’s thing happened.

Icon test…

And it works.

helloo. :)

• peacelovehearts

IDK but here is the ~official list

# High School Musical 2 (17.2 million viewers)
    # Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (11.4 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock (8.9 million viewers)
    # Princess Protection Program (8.5 million viewers)
    # Jump In! (8.2 million viewers)
    # The Cheetah Girls 2 (8.1 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (8 million viewers)
    # Cadet Kelly (7.8 million viewers)
    # Return to Halloweentown (7.8 million viewers)
    # High School Musical (7.7 million viewers)
    —————

guess i came at a bad time..no one is heree. D; i’m oficially a loner. xDD

ForeverandAlwayss said:

guess i came at a bad time..no one is heree. D; i’m oficially a loner. xDD
    —————————
    lol just checked myself, well 2 loners at least

• Destiny Hope

new icon test, that could get annoying

IDK but here is the ~official list

# High School Musical 2 (17.2 million viewers)
    # Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (11.4 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock (8.9 million viewers)
    # Princess Protection Program (8.5 million viewers)
    # Jump In! (8.2 million viewers)
    # The Cheetah Girls 2 (8.1 million viewers)
    # Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (8 million viewers)
    # Cadet Kelly (7.8 million viewers)
    # Return to Halloweentown (7.8 million viewers)
    # High School Musical (7.7 million viewers)

guess i came at a bad time..no one is heree. D; i’m oficially a loner. xDD
    —————————
    lol just checked myself, well 2 loners at least

yay! at least someone else is on! :D
    aha, adorable icon.

• Destiny Hope

thanks, had to speed it up to get correct file size, but it it a kitten

• girl crush mileyyyyy

peacelovehearts said:

MeenuD said:

I love Kanye West. Even after he interrupted Taylor’s speech.

I knew her since 2006 when the radio played Our Song 24/7

some canadian chick asked either joe or nick :”will you have babies with me ” xD LMAO I hope there is a video of it

• meganfoxisbad

is it just me or did camp rock 2 feel like 30 minutes hsort

• Destiny Hope

lol did not even see what this post was about

• ForeverandAlwayss

no problem. & i always wanted a kitten. xD

• Destiny Hope

might have to change it soon, it keeps making look at it lol, i try not to, but it just forcing me,very distracting

• Destiny Hope

never had a kitten, always dogs, but they are cuter

• ForeverandAlwayss

haha, it’s distracting me too. well, i get amused or distracted easily all the time. xD

lol you’re just like a kitten then

• Destiny Hope

my icon is the hanging string

i only came on to see if my icon works :]

that make 2 icon testers then

Selena’s song A Year Without Rain I think is about Nick Jonas because she was with him more than Taylor Lautner she was actually with Nickonce he broke up with her and then 2 years later they got back together and broke up again

oh and by the way Nick is happily single he said so himself he is enjoying being single

:]

• Destiny Hope

ah she didn’t even write it

i only came on to see if my icon works :]

it’s cute. :)

• Destiny Hope

well icon test worked, but think gonna have to change it,too much movement. have a good one all

lol you’re just like a kitten then

aha, i know. xD

ForeverandAlwayss said:

i only came on to see if my icon works :]

it’s cute. :)
    what one? the hillary or arriane is the new one?

• Destiny Hope

k well back to gossip girl then, lol just started watching it last week, up to mid season 2 now.

• ForeverandAlwayss

i haven’t watched gossip girl, am i missing out?

guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_<

Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:17 am
    guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_< — why:O

• staygold

new icon.

• Jane Doe

I never saw the Strangers before.

heartinvasion? said:

guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_< --- that movie is creepy. o__O but it was kinda stupid imo. ---- I know it seems kinda stupid but the fact that it’s based on true stories REALLY freaks me out :[

ForeverandAlwayss said:

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:17 am

new icon.

cute<3

• kS0

_______________
    You guys feed into too much of what the guys say lol.

DavidArchiefan said:

hello everyone!!!

Hello

is that Lea Michele in your icon?

• jemi_loverx3

CAMP ROCK 2 WAS AMAZING YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE BASHING IT ARE CRAZY!!

• lovelyy

i’m bored you guys!

• peacelovehearts

Uhmmm… O_o
    Well, it was an improvement

• trinitaa

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?

sadly. no
    i think i’ll still watch camp rock 2, just because of Demi and the JoBros

• xdolshhex

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?
    Better than the first one.
    ____

just checking.. you’re sarcastic right?

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

MeenuD said:

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

i liked when he was being a creep. it made me laugh. lol.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Could someone help me out with the gif icons?
    Every time I make one off gifsoup and I edit them, it never comes out in good quality

• girl crush mileyyyyy

trinitaa said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?

sadly. no
    i think i’ll still watch camp rock 2, just because of Demi and the JoBros

cool :) theres some cute parts but like over all it was just not that amazing.

• ohyouknow

who missed me? :)

• w

camp rock 2 did have around 15 million, it was like 8 million in the us and 6-7 million in canada, plus it hasnt even shown everywhere yet.

Rachel vs. Sunshine

Which team are you for?

xdolshhex said:

trinitaa said:

is camp rock 2 worth watching?
    Better than the first one.
    ____

just checking.. you’re sacrcastic right?

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

hi! :)
    whatcha’ doing?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

MeenuD said:

The only thing I like about CR2 was Nick. That bastard looked so sexy.

i liked when he was being a creep. it made me laugh. lol.

haha i’m listening to that right now…. haha. it was cute.

• staygold

heartinvasion? said:

guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_< --- that movie is creepy. o__O but it was kinda stupid imo. ---- I know it seems kinda stupid but the fact that it's based on true stories REALLY freaks me out :[ ---- yah… and those masks D: *shutters*

• MeenuD

And out of that whole movie the only person who can actually act is Kevin Jonas.

new icon.

cute<3

thanks! :)

Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:28 am
    Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:17 am
    heartinvasion? said:
    guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_< — why:O — Because the masked killers look so creepy. I mean imagine they were doing all the shit at your house! OMG I would be traumatized. O_O — never watching it then :| lol

new icon.
    Heyyyyyy

hi! :)
    whatcha’ doing?

Nothing much..just here. :l
    You?

same & looking for icons.
    anything new?

new icon.

cute<3
    thanks! :)
    It’s so Christmas-y! You should’ve saved it til then ;P

miley looks hot with long hair she look really sexy. she better let her hair grow long it really makes her look so beautiful.

Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:28 am
    Sep 5, 2010 @ 12:17 am
    heartinvasion? said:
    guys I’m watching the Strangers and I am scared to finish >_< -- why:O --- Because the masked killers look so creepy. I mean imagine they were doing all the shit at your house! OMG I would be traumatized. O_O -- never watching it then :| lol
    ---
    LOL yeah don’t. And if you do end up watching it, make sure it’s in broad daylight…

new icon.

cute<3

thanks! :)

It’s so Christmas-y! You should’ve saved it til then ;P

haha, true. i was thinking about that right now. xD

replying to this) – Sep 4, 2010 @ 08:36 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

___________________________-

That is all based on official Nielsen data.
    ———————-
    Oh..My…God…seriously you guys are like beating a dead horse here..yeah Nielsen only counts rating in the USA not anywhere else and you have to a Nielsen Family to be counted you know have a Nielsen box I know my family has one ask my mom how proud she is of the 3 dollars a month she gets from Nielsen everymonth for partaking in it!

• that_boy_is_a_monster