Miley Cyrus Ashley Greene Paris Hotties

tamed
miley-ashley-paris-77

Walking perfection Miley Cyrus stepping out of her Parisian hotel in a very sexy ripped pair of black tights while new fan favorite Ashley Greene posed with many supporters. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

NOW you can buy Can’t Be Tamed for only $3.99 @ Amazon!

• Danycakes

Okay those sunglasses look like a unibrow in every picture.

• Anonymous25

Idk why I feel Ashley will do something nasty and wrong any of these days and will break Joes heart… ¬¬

• all for me

Is it just me or does Miley jut try to hard to be like every other person out there we have seen this look on Taylor Momsen and also I Dakota Fanning..nice try though Miley

disgusting, talentless, pathetic atttention whore!!!! why she always has to looks soo nasty and smelly???? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Danycakes

I must say this one is funniest though…
    I’m making a note to never buy those glasses.

• thedarksunshine

Much better than the other outfit…

and deluisonal and retarded stan really think shes gorgeous after seeing this photo???? LMAO

• Danycakes

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.
    Remember those ugly ass purple boots w/ the ripped leggings. that was forever ago.

• mileyistheboss

how many times in this anon going to post this same thing over and over again

• mileyistheboss

Danycakes said:

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.

I was just going to say that.

now shes is a taylor wannabe??? OH DEAR MILEY GET A FUCKING LIFE AND GET YOUR OWN STYLE, IS NOT FUNNY TO BE KNOW JUST A RIDICULOUS WANNABE!!!!

• all for me

Ashley Greene new fan favorite..hhmm wonder why that is..and I hope her and Joe last at least another couple months I give them til like Thanksgiving…then if they break up that will be ok with me

Paris Hotties Oceanup?

LMFAO! Nice try though.

• clauuudiie

where can i find gifs??? someone helpe please :(

• CoinBears

Miley, bb, what is up with your fashion choices in Paris?

You need to find people who’ll tell you that lace tops and ripped stockings are not cute, because evidently, your current company won’t.

• all for me

(replying to this) – Sep 5, 2010 @ 08:30 pm
    Danycakes said:

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.
    ——————————
    Nope Don’t remember but I don’t follow Miley really so……

• mileyistheboss

Oh dear stfu

• Tinaa6336

woooowww, miley haters much ? o.O
    i love her, and her outfit :)

Walking perfection? OceanUp, even Miley will tell you that nobody’s perfect…

• sayWHAT

I FUCKING HATE THIS ANON! SHE COMMENTS ON EVERY MILEY POST JUST TO HATE ON HER! GOSH JUST GET A FUCKING LIFE!

IF YOU HATE SOMEONE THEN DONT LET YOUR LIFE REVOLVE AROUND THEM? YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN HAVE ANY FRIENDS WITH ALL THAT HATE IN YOU!

sorry guys just this anon drives me crazy.

Ashley has Granny legs. She has a weird body.

• Danycakes

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.
    ——————————
    Nope Don’t remember but I don’t follow Miley really so……

this is from january 2009

• TalulaMe

Danycakes said:

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.

I was just going to say that

Lol I was just going to say that to, but correction. the boots where butt ugly blue :P

She looks like crap!

• mk9898

her legs are amazing

what a pathetic wannabe, this is taylor momsens style!!! GET YOUR OWN STYLE RIDICULOUOS WANNABE, GET YOUR OWN PERSONALITY!!!! YOUR SUCH A LOSER COPY CAT!!!!

• ait

pretttttyy

• LESBIANSRULE

Confession: I want Miley and Ashley to do a sextape.

can she looks more ugly, trashy or like a cheap prostitute???

• mileyistheboss

those glasses have to die

is it just me or does her hair look way more blonde? i like it:D
    Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.

• heartinvasion?

Of course these bitch Miley stans just HAVE to bring Selena into things. Seriously, stfu.

• nemoh

I love what she’s wearing o_0. Except for the glasses.

• KristinaMarie559

I think I am getting Bieber fever.
    -slaps face- I can’t get it.

• KristinaMarie559

Actual a Selena stan brought up Miley first.

heartinvasion? said:

ARe you serious?Selena was not mentioned and wouldnt be mentioned if it wasn’t for the crazy selena stan anon.

• KristinaMarie559

Comparing Miley and Selena is really stupid.
    I hate it.

• fan4lyftwitter

I love how Miley fans no matter what get the blame. Selena would not be mentioned if Selena stans did not start.

• Diamondback

Those busted-ass cop glasses gotta’ go dearie!

• Danycakes

On another note, I’m glad Ashley’s not up Joe’s ass now.
    Is it just me or is she at almost every concert?
    When does she have time to film the movie?

• KristinaMarie559

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”
    Why are you hiding??
    Me and like two other people only love Demi on this site.

Have you seen the Jemi stan/ JAshley haters on this site?
    I always see Jashley hater but never Jemi stans.
    I always that the Jashley haters where Joe stans.

• KristinaMarie559

Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:
    She is stunning!
    I need to finish watching that show,I have it recorded but I haven’t watched it yet.
    ikr? what episode did you get to(:?
    The second one!
    you NEED to finish them lol. there are so many twist and cliff hangers :p
    Ah I know. Next weekend I will watch them!

KristinaMarie559 said:

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”
    Why are you hiding??
    Me and like two other people only love Demi on this site.

Have you seen the Jemi stan/ JAshley haters on this site?
    I always see Jashley hater but never Jemi stans.
    I always that the Jashley haters where Joe stans.

Nahh they are Jemi stans lol

• urluvismydrugg

oh my gosh, just looking at that pic quickly it so looks like she has a uni-brow.

• SellyismygirlCrush

those glasses look stupid on her.

urluvismydrugg said:

Those glasses are strange ahah

i’ve always wondered…

how the HELL does she even put those tights on? with all the holes & everything! LOL

Is she wearing shorts?

If she is, then those are the shortest shorts I’ve ever seen in my life.

Whoa I never knew the Baby video had more ‘dislikes’ than ‘likes’ :/

• Danycakes

i’ve always wondered…

I have some that are more ripped up than that, it’s actually not that hard.

• KristinaMarie559

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”
    Why are you hiding??
    Me and like two other people only love Demi on this site.

Have you seen the Jemi stan/ JAshley haters on this site?
    I always see Jashley hater but never Jemi stans.
    I always that the Jashley haters where Joe stans.

Nahh they are Jemi stans lol
    lol

Is she wearing shorts?

If she is, then those are the shortest shorts I’ve ever seen in my life.
    lmao

• heartinvasion?

Fuck buying, it’s called illegal downloading.

• SellyismygirlCrush

fan4lyftwitter said:

hahaha for only 3.99??? hahahaha poor bitch cant be tamed was a huge fail!!!!

Her mp3 album is 3.99 rofl her real album is 21 dollars it went up selenas is only 7.99 starting off lmao. Mileys was never 7.99 yet…

___

I dont understand why you need to bring selena up everytime you talk about miley. Mileys good all on her oen So is selena jeez

who’s that in your icon? i love it! <33

• heartinvasion?

Seriously, Miley needs to get a mirror.

The only thing i’m lovin in this pic is her shirt. if she wore it with a pair of jeans that would be nice. the bag is okay i guess. but honestly she needs to throw out those ripped up hideous tights, burn the sunglasses, wipe that lipstick off, and fix her hair. I miss her extensions

SellyismygirlCrush said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

___

The anon we were talking to is a huge Selena stan and called miley a fail so if Miley failed what did Selena do?I was pointing out the double standards.

• KristinaMarie559

MTE but I like her hair now!

• xxbehappyxx

is this post alive?

• Sweetdisposition?

She has such shitty style. Wearing a gorgeous chanel bag with that hideous outfit.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

I love Miley style.. trashy.

• mileyistheboss

hahahah this is what miley wears when she goes to work the corner.

anyways, ashley is super gorgeous but her body is actually not as skinny-mini as i thought.
    ==
    hookers don’t carry around chanel bags HAHA

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Much love for those tights.

• thedarksunshine

Just cause Taylor wears ripped leggings and Miley wears them doesn’t mean she’s copying her?
    It’s not like the ripped leggings are only made for Taylor Momsen and no one else. How stupid does that sound?
    Miley can wear whatever she wants to.

• foxface87

Ashley Greene is as gorgeous as ever
    whoever said she wants to see her smiling, there you got it.
    Miley on the other hand could do without the sunglasses, they aren’t cute :(

heartinvasion? said:

How is it hard? The only people who seem to bash her are the Anons. Otherwise everyone else on here loves her.
    For a Selena fan, it’s hard -_-

Shes talking about other sites and everywhere not OU.

• KristinaMarie559

everyone is a slutt. soooo cannn miley.. lmafol.
    lmao

For a Selena fan, it’s hard -_-

Shes talking about other sites and everywhere not OU.
    Thank you.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

For a Selena fan, it’s hard -_-

Shes talking about other sites and everywhere not OU.

Well she really needs to not worry about the haters when Miley isn’t. She’s doing just fine and loving life.

For a Selena fan, it’s hard -_-

Shes talking about other sites and everywhere not OU.

I’m still on.

CoinBears said:

Miley, bb, what is up with your fashion choices in Paris?

______

Lace tops can be cute… lace is really in right now. If worn properly. She just picks the ugliest, trashiest items and tries to make it look “high fashion”. Always FAIL.

• KristinaMarie559

Selena is fine but her stans annoy me.

• xoShannonxo

The glasses must go, but from the wait up, I love the outfit.

those aviator style glasses do not do her justice.
    try again, miley

mileyistheboss said:

hahahah this is what miley wears when she goes to work the corner.

==
    hookers don’t carry around chanel bags HAHA

maybe not, but they wear those hooker stockings she has on, and all those leather skirts or whatever the fuck she’s been wearing lately… yep. she needs to stop going shopping with taylor momsen

• KristinaMarie559

The glasses must go, but from the wait up, I love the outfit.
    Your icon! haha Big Man and Demi<3

some one please take those glasses away.
    She wasted money on some ray bans that look terrible on her

• xoShannonxo

Sep 5, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

The glasses must go, but from the wait up, I love the outfit.
    Your icon! haha Big Man and Demi<3
    -------
    IKR? This pic is creepy and cute. <3

• wtfbecca

Besides the lip gloss, she looks fucking gorgeous! : )

Nice unibrow.

I love how her neck and stomach are a different color.

She’s fake.
    Accept it.

those are the ugliest sunglasses i’ve ever seen

• SunLight Princess

Ashley looks pretty. Miley looks trashy. Nothing new.

Everyone has an opinion so let me hear voice! Follow me on twitter or click the link on my twitter to get to my blog. I wanna hear what you want to say about celebs.. Who you love .. Who you hate.. anything.. No Rules.. No Monitering.. Free Territory to right whatever you want.. follow my twitter and get my blog link http://www.twitter.com/MyViewOnThings

• TalulaMe

Somebody give that girl a cheeseburger, AHHA she is like as skinny as me now.. but nah she looks gooood.

hahahah this is what miley wears when she goes to work the corner.

i completely AGREE :)

• staygold

is it just me or does her hair look way more blonde? i like it:D
    Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Am I the only one who thinks it’s bad for her album to be $3.99?

is this post alive?

KristinaMarie559 said:

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?
    No. lol

——————————

Yes. lol

• KristinaMarie559

Am I the only one who thinks it’s bad for her album to be $3.99?
    Not really.

Live?Laugh?Danc… said:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s bad for her album to be $3.99?

Its not the album is 20 dollars thats the mp3 album most amazon mp3 albums range from 1.99-7.99 they fluctuate. thats why I dont get why people buy from itunes.

• KristinaMarie559

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?
    No. lol

——————————

Yes. lol
    lol when I said no, I meant your not the only one!

• KristinaMarie559

Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:
    She is stunning!

• whatsernamegigi

new fan favorite

okay…

Anyway, Miley looks good. Except, the sunglasses look a little weird, kind of crooked.

• carbomb__

Hmmmm..

Why did Kiss & Tell start selling for 2.99 in the first place? o_o

• beccaroo

those glasses….are not doing her any justice

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t get why people hate Ashley?

Why did Kiss & Tell start selling for 2.99 in the first place? o_o

To help her go gold

• carbomb__

And that lipstick is DISGUSTING.

• staygold

KristinaMarie559 said:

Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:
    She is stunning!
    ikr? what episode did you get to(:?

Ashley looks like Swift

I wonder what Nick was thinking when he meet Ashley(;

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Oh good. That album deserves more than 3.99 :)

• lesliee

Uh cute outfit? I’ve been to Paris several times and it seems so sophisticated and stuff like the way people dress. Like come on Miles at least have some class and try not to be mistaken for a hooker. I like the bag though :)

I’ve seen Ashley wearing those shorts and shoes about ten different times now. Can’t she afford some new shit?

Live?Laugh?Danc… said:

Oh good. That album deserves more than 3.99 :)

hell yeah lol

• KristinaMarie559

Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:
    She is stunning!
    ikr? what episode did you get to(:?
    The second one!

• fan4lyftwitter

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”

• ForeverandAlwayss

are people on here?

• KristinaMarie559

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”
    Why are you hiding??
    Me and like two other people only love Demi on this site.

• Triplechoc

does she own any other bra????
    every outfit we’ve seen her in when inbparis she’s wearing the same bra!! eeeewwww so dirty!

• LucyWhite

I love me some aviator glasses – but they are a little unibrow-ish :P

ok but you can admit when she makes mistakes.right now would be good time since she looks like she got trapped in momsems closet
    Hon, she is filming a movie, it’s her job.

• Dorien

She looks good! but so thin ;s

• gottalent

I belive Miley has terrible stlye.

——————–

Wtf are you talking about, let the girl wear whatever the hell she wants to wear. Seriously if she doesn’t like fucking hilary clinton every clothing choice is a mistake.

• Ms. Laurl23

Personally, I love Miley Cyrus’ style. She is a rebel in fashion. I love her tights, plaid shirt, and Chanel handbag… I’m just debating on her phone… Even myself I’m debating to get the iPhone 4 or Blackberry Bold.

Ashley Greene looks awesome also, I’m just wondering if she would dress differently or more like herself if she wasn’t with Joe. Might be going for the wholesome image at the moment.

Ps. I want to go to Paris really bad.

everytime miley ends up with a current jonas girlfriend..
    the relationship fails

• gottalent

Wow that girl is MORE than a fan.

• Alice_Palace

Bonjour everyone!

• gottalent

Hey but noone’s here really.
    Cute icon.:)

• gottalent

Why couldn’t MTV done the awards yesterday?
    That would’ve been the best day, no school the next day and noone sleeping early.

• omg wtf lolz

And I
    m not a fashion celebrity expert wateva but I think using the same chanel bag for 5 days isn’t all that good.

Ashley is gorgeous, while Miley looks ugly. :)

• BangThatDrum

So ou…. 3 Miley post about the same outfit in 1 night? Do you really hate Miley that much?

• meganfoxisbad

why do miley stans get mad when people talk about selena on a post .i thinks its because they have a hard time defending mileys class and fashion lately

• _liesyoutold

I like Ashley’s outfit.

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

______

LOL I have no hard time defending her style because everyone has his own style.

You know that miley is wearing a skirt under that right? one of those pictures obviously show that.

No it’s just you. you are confusing miley with selena and please selena has no singing talent or performence don’t confused them. you just trying to look for something and miley wored those rip legging first than taylor momsey and dakota miley is the one who actually stared it and she got a lot of heat for it at the beggining. lol you don’t even know who wored first hahahahah.

thats bull crap because whenever selena is not on point .miley stans attack .miley stans need to learn to admit when miley is wrong and looses alot of respect .you may not like selens but the girl knows how to carry herself
    bullcrap is what we tell selena stans. you all on miley face all the time for her style. miley wored short short with boots and you all call her a slut but when selena copied and wored them oh is just short everyone were them. Miley shows cleavage what a slut but selena been showing a lot of cleavage and you all like it’s all right, miley wored a see thru shirt but she was a slut but when selena did the same it’s alright. selena copies miley all the damn time and if is not miley she copies taylor she has no identity of herself and she has no style, she has a stylist who dress her up for shows but outside she can’t even dress herself. so no selena don’t know how to carry herself is call acting honey, she gets paid for that image.

• meganfoxisbad

• TheTruthBitch

…?

• TheTruthBitch

On Mileys Cant Be Tamed Cover Its Not Really Her Stomach. Its Photoshopped. Different Skin Colour Too. Still Love Miley Though <3

• meganfoxisbad

i dont think shes that defined in her abs

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

_____________

Say what? I’m sorry but I’m not going to bash around about Selena just because I’m a Miley fan. Seriously I’m not that stupid and respect people for who they are. You won’t find me in any posts but Miley posts and I never use Selena her name.

• meganfoxisbad

wow, walking perfection? seriously OU?

• StarLightSTARbright

lol nice try miley but try harder next time okay

Dear troll,
    you can get your point across without all of the exclamation marks.

SMH I know! It sucks.

sorry but miley looks bad here, hate those sunglasses

• KristinaMarie559

It’s really hard being a Miley fan.
    People hate on her no matter what & we are always having to defend her.
    We also get blamed for stupid shit.

• heartinvasion?

THEN THE SELENA STAN, STFU. Honestly, Miley and Selena don’t say shit to eachother like MATURE people, why do you!? -___-

SMH I know! It sucks.

Its like Selena stans can call miley evry name in the book but we counter attack and were the bad ones.

your such a creepy loser!!! you hate selena but you know everythinh about her… FUCKING FREAK!!! btw dont you can defend your ugly horse face idol without put selena down???? HAHAHAHAHA loser!!!!

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

your such a creepy loser!!! you hate Miley but you know everything about her… FUCKING FREAK!!! btw dont you can defend your ugly fake idol without put miley down???? HAHAHAHAHA loser!!!!

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

Walking perfection? Goot to know OU is run by a teenie Miley stan. >.<

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

• Oh

I think her outfit says : “I’m trying to look like I don’t care.” But when she’s trying it means she does care. Well at least she has money. Imagine being poor and self confidence shot like that.

• Honest

Sigh. Well, I guess this is an improvement over the atrocity she tried to pull off the other night at dinner. It’s just irritating to see such a natural beauty like Miley cheapen herself with trashy clothes. She really is a beautiful girl, but she dresses like a well paid hooker. I don’t get it. This outfit could be so improved if she just buttoned one more button on the shirt and her shirts were just 1 or 2 inches longer. Then instead of looking like a mess, she’d look amazing! I know that she can dress well, we’ve all seen it. I wish she would drop the bra flashing, shock factor thing and go back to letting her beauty speak for itself.

jajaja es enserio,lo unico que saben decir es ‘get a life’…como que hay muchas palabras en ingles!

• aisynsj

Gw8E15 rvfycyiolhiu, [url=http://pnzkhvsgvmoh.com/]pnzkhvsgvmoh[/url], [link=http://lykgrvmzdqul.com/]lykgrvmzdqul[/link], http://kmlvenggisaa.com/

• luckze

people are just jeaulous of her
    this hater is in every miley post, he/she doesn’t have a life, seriously, if you love her so much that you have to hate to show it, you should get doctor help, really.

anyway, she looks amazing, i loved, but the glasses…they aren’t wrong, just this tiny detail that makes her have only one eyebrown. lol
    still amazing!:D

• Aja

miley is a sweet and love girl and i love her no matter what happen as in what she do

• tskihpnvoa

m0APut znkxnahjopja, [url=http://vnbzpiefnget.com/]vnbzpiefnget[/url], [link=http://bejykcrlxyuj.com/]bejykcrlxyuj[/link], http://akuyqhtkooxw.com/

KristinaMarie559 said:

It’s really hard being a Miley fan.
    People hate on her no matter what & we are always having to defend her.
    We also get blamed for stupid shit.

THIS!

you do the same thing LOL i’ll show you.

Uhmmm… Soooo Everyonee is a slutt. get over itt.

• heartinvasion?

For a Selena fan, it’s hard -_-

everyone is a slutt. soooo cannn miley.. lmafol.

SMH I know! It sucks.

Ugh. I don’t get why they do it.

Whoa I never knew the Baby video had more ‘dislikes’ than ‘likes’ :/
    ——————–
    your surprised because…? some people just watch the vid to see who justin is but dont like him. i serousily cant even sing Baby cuz i dont know how many times he repeats it

She wore the same ripped tights and shoes on set in Detroit all the time. So it’s probably for the movie.

• LOLA

I hate her hair.. why Miley?? you had a really beautiful hair and now you are a kind of hippie girl

love her legs!! Come on, if you had her legs you’d wear short stuff too.
    I don’t like the glasses, though. Unibrow effect! Haha
    —————-
    i have her legs, but i still dont go off showing my butt. but ya know, people always hate miley, yet shes the biggest popstar in the world. eveyrone knows her, no one can deny that

miley is such a disguting bitch ewww!!1 seriously wth are her parents???? LOVE YOURSELF A LITTLE BIT MORE ASSHOLE!!! dont you get tired of always make a huge fool and that people only laugh at you??? poor ugly and talentless wannabe!!!

all for me said:

~~~~~~~~

Yes, I thought Taylor Momsen as well, but it goes way back from her, to the days of punk rock and the Plasmatics and Siouxsee and the Banshees and the Runaways. But yes, Miley is hanging onto someone else’s coattails to get attention.

Taylor M did it better, more realistically. Just sayin’

• Danycakes

Taylor M did it better, more realistically. Just sayin’

dude.. chill. Ripped tights are in style right now.
    A ton of celebrities are wearing them. No one’s copying anyone.
    Ever heard of a trend?

for me said:

(replying to this) – Sep 5, 2010 @ 08:30 pm
    Danycakes said:

all for me said:

Miley wore ripped leggings a looooong time ago too.
    ——————————
    Nope Don’t remember but I don’t follow Miley really so……

If you dont follow Miley how do you know she copies peoples outfits?ROFL

• Crystal

Walking perfection?? Really? She looks like a trainwreck to me. And those glasses make it look like she has a unibrow..

• mileyistheboss

hopefully and hopefully she will put her weave back in haha

hahaha for only 3.99??? hahahaha poor bitch cant be tamed was a huge fail!!!!

the person who keeps saying this is taylor momsens style…..

taylor wears nothing but lingerie. mileys repped this look long before anyone even knew taylor momsen existed.

gosh her hairs, her face, her outfit, everything is soo fucking disgusting, horrible and nasty!!!!

• mileyistheboss

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

• erinh404

i used to hate this whole ripped shit thing and the whole exposed bra, but it’s really grown on me :/ hahaha in fact i’ve been buying my back to school clothes based off miley’s style! omg… never thought in a million years lmao

hahaha for only 3.99??? hahahaha poor bitch cant be tamed was a huge fail!!!!

I find it hilarious that you people come on here, follow these celebs and their stories, then call them “ridiculous wannabe” “talentless” etc. If you dislike them, then go somewhere else. But it all comes down to this…jealousy is an ugly thing honey. And, if she WAS talentless, or Ugly, or any of these things, she would not also be a multi-millionaire, with her own show, successful clothing line, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Cant-Tamed-DVD-Combo-Deluxe/dp/B003JR1JV0/ref=sr_1… cbt is still 20 bucks lol
    Um, that’s the Deluxe edition. Her album + DVD of her Wonder world tour.

mileyistheboss said:

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol

• mileyistheboss

fan4lyftwitter said:

mileyistheboss said:

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol

oh damn ahha

• bananapancakesplease

I feel like Ashley is an older, prettier, and classier version of Miley. I like it :)

• KristinaMarie559

Taylor M did it better, more realistically. Just sayin’

dude.. chill. Ripped tights are in style right now.
    A ton of celebrities are wearing them. No one’s copying anyone.
    Ever heard of a trend?
    Amen.

• KristinaMarie559

I hate leggings or whatever.
    Still love her though<3

• KristinaMarie559

Classier? That’s why her boob was hanging out of her dress when she meet Nick?

If you dont follow Miley how do you know she copies peoples outfits?ROFL
    uhmm maybe cause that disgusting horse face is just a ridiculous wannabe and a stupid copy cat!!! HELLO!!! cause that talentless doesnt even has her own personality or style!!!

KristinaMarie559 said:

Classier? That’s why her boob was hanging out of her dress when she meet Nick?

LOL at her being prettier too umm no

• mileyistheboss

bananapancakesplease said:

Taking fully naked pictures and having them all over the internet for people to see is now a classy thing to do. <3 I love it

oooooooooo Miley you lookin like a hotmess girl

If you dont follow Miley how do you know she copies peoples outfits?ROFL

Change your vocabulary now. DAMN

If you dont follow Miley how do you know she copies peoples outfits?ROFL
    Miley doesn’t copy anyone and she has talent. She also doesn’t have a horse face!

• KristinaMarie559

I like Ashley but she is not classy.
    I don’t think she is pretty than Miley but that’s just my opinion.

• KristinaMarie559

That troll needs to find someone else to pick on or find something else to say. She is always saying the same old thing and it’s getting old.

• CrazyCrunk

I like her Miley’s eyebrows
    Im gettin my waxed 2mar

• erinh404

If you dont follow Miley how do you know she copies peoples outfits?ROFL
    who even cares if she copies peoples’ style? that’s the beauty of fashion, we all get inspiration from each other
    i mean i know personally if i see someone wearing something i think is cute, i will try to imitate it. maybe not exactly, but at least try and create the same silhouette or whatever.

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?

fan4lyftwitter said:

mileyistheboss said:

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol

• KristinaMarie559

There is no one in this post or the Demi post.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Better than the other one but still ugleyy

• KristinaMarie559

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?
    No, not only you . lol

fan4lyftwitter said:

mileyistheboss said:

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol

LOL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol
    OU made a post about it and you know everything about Miley too. So that comment is a fail.

• wtfbecca

Actually if we’re playing the copying game. And I don’t believe anybody copied anybody but Miley wore them first. Remember that horrid out fit like over a year ago when she had the blue boots and the ripped stockings?> She was carrying some kind of plant. : )

• HBIC

I was thinking of that outfit too! Miley’s been wearing ripped clothing, especially pants, for a few years now. Nobody’s copying anybody.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?
    No. lol

——————————

Yes. lol
    lol when I said no, I meant your not the only one!

Wooops my bad! haha for a minute there i thought u were crazy cause how u can u not see the unibrow!? lmaoo

PREACH!

• KristinaMarie559

Is it just me or does Miley’s sunglasses make her look like she has a unibrow?
    No. lol

——————————

Yes. lol
    lol when I said no, I meant your not the only one!

lmao those sunglasses don’t do her justice!

carbomb__ said:

And that lipstick is DISGUSTING.

AGREE! It’s like a pinkish crap shit

• Hilary

eheh =)

Btw LOVE Miley and Ashley

But LMAO @ Selena stan anon in this post.
    Boring, repetitive and stupid. As usual.

• nikeairmax2010

Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

That lipstick. Those sunglasses. That outfit.

• Hattrick

Those glasses give her a uni-brow.

Gross.

• snowfalls

Oh honey, no :/

• KristinaMarie559

I really don’t like Miley’s lipstick.
    I hate when people wear that color lipstick.

• fan4lyftwitter

Um, that’s the Deluxe edition. Her album + DVD of her Wonder world tour.

ok fine the regualr cd without the concert is 10 and is still more than Selenas album wich is starting off at 7.99 lol

KristinaMarie559 said:

I like Ashley Greene better than demi “runs and hides”
    Why are you hiding??
    Me and like two other people only love Demi on this site.

Have you seen the Jemi stan/ JAshley haters on this site?

• staygold

KristinaMarie559 said:

Taylor looks so cute in your icon!
    She should really go back to that look.
    lol its not taylor is ashley benson from pretty little liars(:
    She is stunning!
    ikr? what episode did you get to(:?
    The second one!
    you NEED to finish them lol. there are so many twist and cliff hangers :p

• fan4lyftwitter

sorry for my typos lol fast typing

• Holly.J.Coyne

Her fashion sense was clearly left here in the USA.

MILEY, COME BACK ASAP!

Rofl.

i dont know why she like aviators so much…its fcking ugly! wear wayfarers, miley! Ashley looks cute though but girls, please cover up more!

• omg wtf lolz

Argh shes so slim! I wish I had her legs haha :)

walking perfection?

UGLY ASS OUTFIT

first and i dont see ashley just miley but she looks pretty

walking perfection?

• CyrusGomezLovato

Hmm.. The bottoms aren’t really nice.. But still, I love her :)

those glasses are not positioned well lmao I love her <3

WTF?

She is SO pretty. I’m a bit jealous haha. Ashley is pretty too :)

ewwww what a fucking travesti!!! she looks horrible!!! like she has uni brow!!!!
    she is a disgrace to the hearing!!!!

fan4lyftwitter said:

mileyistheboss said:

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol
    oh here we go agian with this pathetic little liar!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! delusional stan!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

What the hell….those glasses…i can’t evven… -_-

• staygold

is it just me or does her hair look way more blonde? i like it:D

• areyouonDOPE…

umm cool

• realistgangsta

she look nice and for the people that’s talking about her clothes she’s fucking walking around she not going to a dam meeting calm your nuts

• HBIC

I love her legs!! Come on, if you had her legs you’d wear short stuff too.
    I don’t like the glasses, though. Unibrow effect! Haha

• gottalent

realistgangsta said:
    she look nice and forthe people that’s talking about her clothes she’s fucking walking around she is not going to a dam meeting clam your nuts

Noone is talking about her clothes RIGHT now just saying how we don’t like her style so YOU calmdown.

fan4lyftwitter said:

hahaha for only 3.99??? hahahaha poor bitch cant be tamed was a huge fail!!!!

yeah yeah whatever you say pathetic delusional satan!!! i wonder how can you live with your world full of lies??? is so sad!!!

Ashley has Granny legs. She has a weird body.

———————————————

OMG I know!!!!! LOl idk i think it depends what she wears cause sometimes her body looks fine. but ur dead on about those granny legs…. bleh

• Francy

I Honestly Wish I Had The Guts To Dress Like That.
    But I Know For A Fact That People Will Stare At Me In The Streets, Saying To Themselves.
    “WTF IS THIS BITCH WEARING”….
    But Miley, You’re A Sexy Bitch <3

Since you are a huge selena stan Kiss&tell sold for 2.99 ROFL

No selenas album was 2.99 not the mp3 the mp3 went for like .99 lol
    Selena’s Kiss&Tell album sold for 2.99 on amazon.
    It was original more than that but they went down on the price.