Nick Jonas, ‘You’re My Destiny’

Nick changed ‘you’re not listening’ to ‘you’re my destiny’.

Same here.
    This is how rumors get started.

• nikki

haa, I agreee, sometimes its hard to understand what hes saying, but he definitely did not say destiny,

• HansonJonasFan

This is the best comment :)

really? I heard *grunt grunt grunt* “anyway” I can’t even understand what he says let alone draw conclusions from it.

• Carley

pretty sure he said Listening. Some people get so heated

• sendynara

*.*

• colorfulx

Lol okay…?

Niley.

• stellagirl1993

DENIAAALLLLLLLLLL

• Tinaa6336

awww (:

• w

Aw Nick, as much as love you, you definitely know what you’re doing-riling up the fangirls on purpose.

• Lenum

ouw.Let’s see what’s on his way :)

• Colleen

Awwww!! :)

awww, power of niley.

he definitely didnt change it. he mumbled it but ok we’ll pretend he changed it, and youre my destiny doesnt really make sense

OMFG NILEY FOREVAAA YAAAAYYYY NILEY!!!!
    SUCK IT NELENA

• Moonbeam

Huh, I don’t get the point?
    I hear “You’re not listening, anyway” at 1:58.

• JonasandMileyPones

NICK, STOP TRYING TO MAKE NILEY HAPPEEN. SRSLY!

• amelie.

Oh,nick. :)

Um, he definitely said “you’re not listening”…

• xxgloriabieberx

SELENA GOMEZ IS A HOE! You can practically see her whole tit hanging out!

-_-

• vanessaa

niley drama not again please <.<

i listen : you’re not listening
    ..whathever :d

mm. i hear ‘you’re not listening.’

• ToriGarbowsky

no, this is not a niley moment-__-

:’)

• JonasandMileyPones

OU stop trying to stir shit up, I heard ‘you’re not listening’

i love that they were singing an older song.

and…hm.
    i think he’s on about miley.

i mean, they were dating around the time that record came out.
    and now she’s single…

idk.
    just a guess

• BackAtOne

Nick <3

Awwwwww, Niley. Hehe. (:

WTF HAPPEND TO JOE S VOICE! THAT WAS JUST…. JUST….. HORRIBLEE!!

Jessi Slaughter is back!
    -dead- This bitch needs to fuck off.

• urluvismydrugg

k, there is no way that the person running this site isn’t a teenage girl themself.

• KristinaMarie559

Am I the only to noticed that Nick has a hint of a Southern accent when he talks? Kinda like the speech from his NJ&TA concert back in Janurary. It’s quite adorable (:
    Nope I noticed it too!
    I love it:)

• krystinajonas

You people need to understand that EVERY song that has the word Destiny in it is written for Miley. It is her real name, it’s so obvious. Duh.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    Niley is dead.
    THIS!
    Miam is dead too. Fact.

urluvismydrugg said:

I’m pretty sure anyone of any age or sex can copy stories from AD.

Niley is dead.
    THIS!
    Miam is dead too. Fact.
    I know.
    There is a slight chance of them comeback though since the main reason they broke up is because of LOL.
    I’m not obsessed with them, I could care less if they are together or not.

• KristinaMarie559

I’m pretty sure anyone of any age or sex can copy stories from AD.
    rotfl

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Awwwwww :]
    And the little moves he does with his hands are so cute! hahahaha

• teresafers

hahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaa i always have a blast reading these comments… niley, nemi nelena.. you guys have NO idea about what rally goes on with his life… we just see/know a 5% of what really happens.. you make me laugh people.and no, im not nick jonas, just in case

• mileyluver15

NILEY!!!!

• mileyluver15

Nick sings (1.45)

I don’t know what hurts worse baby

Seeing you with him or being alone

On my own

I know he doesn’t love you baby

NOT LIKE I DO (instead “i DID”)

Oh, what’s the point

YOU’RE MY DESTINY

–> he changed more than? one lyric!

if your told thats what he said then thats what you will its like a mind trick its really simple i use it all the time with my friends and family
    truth is that he either did or he didnt just cos he said it and that just so happens to be mileys real name does not mean that niley is making a comeback destiny could mean anything the kid could be talking bout anything
    unless there is substantial evidence that niley is coming back others than the fact miley is single and nick sang a few old songs on tour can’t really see it

• baby

I do not think he said this I hear ” YOU’RE NOT LISTENING ” ! IN MY CD IS THE SAME , LISTEN TO THE MUSIC !

• krystinajonas

teresafers said:

no one even did assume you were nick since “HAHAHAHAHAHA”

well… i hear ‘destiny’, but i also hear the ‘not’, so.. witch one i believe? XD

• AnonLovesPretzels

krystinajonas said:

Your icon! Fez<333

Sorry OU but I hear “your not listening”
    he sings it in a werid voice.. your obviously not gonna hear LISTENING. you barely hear the g whenever you sing something with an ing at the end and it kind of sounds like listening with a lisp…
    seriously.. OU you started this back when miley said “come back Nick” in obsessed. I hear listenin…

• musicislove82

OCEAN UP YOU ARE SO STUPID.
    THOSE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE LYRICS.
    wow.
    but, anyways.
    niley forever.

• amynyc85

he said ur not listening he pulled his face away form the mic a lil so the sound went out for a sec but u can hear he doesnt say ur my destiny lol

Destiny is Miley’s birth name… I guess I can have my teenie momment and believe in Niley again:P

Sep 6, 2010 @ 04:24 pm
    True story: Destiny’s Child was originally known as Miley’s Child, changed at last minute due to copyright.
    ———————————

ROFFL!! xD

but seriously, you Niley stans need to stop with the nonsense. It’s a coincidence Miley’s name just so happens to be 2 actual words (Destiny & Hope).

Besides, he said “You’re not” before the end of the bridge. “You’re not Destiny” doesn’t make any sense. -,-

• KristinaMarie559

He didn’t even say Destiny.

• KristinaMarie559

lmao, I hope you are joking.

• krystinajonas

isnt it supossed to be your my destiny orginally?

NOT SAY DESTINY!

OCEANUP IS OBSSSESED WITH “NILEY”

before any niley teenies rape this post i’d like to point out that because a song is played now doesnt mean its for the person it was originally written for. because i honestly dont see niley coming back. for all we know he could say that towards another girl on his mind!! :]

Destiny = Miley (a)

what I hear is “You’re not destiny” but think whatever

Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 03:26 pm
    He CLEARLY said “Your not lisnting.”
    Seriously, you think that while your singing, your going to pronounce everything right? Go back to it. Niley is no more, get over it. THEY ARE DONE!
    ——————
    Miley and Liam are over too.

And i care why?
    I never brought up Miley and Liam.

——————

Like who?

like you dont no who nick jonas is dating and you should not start coming up with these little answers that arnet true :) so he forgot the lyics and that is why he did that little hand thing so next time you right a comment make sure you no what you are talking about :) k thanks
    jonas<3

• MileyIsSoSmiley

TO be honest Niley did make a really cute couple!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Don’t even start with Dick.
    You Dick fans are delusional,just as much as the Niley stans.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Preacch!
    and I hate Niley.

xxbehappyxx said:

lol the niley and dick fans are here?

NELENA > NILEY > DICK

Nick is trying to hookup with all of the Disney girls. lmao smh

But Shit > Nelena

• WakaWakaEhEh

Zanessa needs to hurry up and get married, and pop out one adorbale baby ;)

Awwwwww(:

Don’t even start with Dick.
    You Dick fans are delusional,just as much as the Niley stans.

that sentence would have some substance if that wasn’t said about every other couple that was shipped and then happened to actually happen.

I hear DESTINY. And if you all girls have ears, he didn’t said listeninG, is clear, is destinY ;)DEAL WITH IT.

• Jazz_

I just think Niley is meant to be.

• sayWHAT

i really think he said destiny b/c i hear the iny sound at the end.

• xxbehappyxx

Taylena > Nelena > Jemi > Jashley > Niley > Dick

you obviously arent going to hear a literal ‘g’ sound when singing. lol. it sounds exactly like the cd except with a deeper voice.

First of all he didnt say your my destany ok .Every little thing the Jonas Brothers do you stupid people try to change it and make like he is saying other things he clearly said your not listening make it loud on your computer and you will hear it .Stop making up rumors Nick is over Miley from what i belive and Miley is over Nick.but anything can happen and that hand thing could be for anything like forrgetting the lyics or feeling sick or having to go to the bathroom so get a life instead of making lies uo
    k thanks:)
    jonas<3

The only thing I noticed that was out of place was Joe purposely clapping off beat.

Made me chuckle.

• xxgloriabieberx

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Zanessa needs to hurry up and get married, and pop out one adorbale baby ;)
    Ikr they’ve been together for like 5 yrs now ??

he said your not listening!

• xxgloriabieberx

sayWHAT said:

i really think he said destiny b/c i hear the iny sound at the end.

I practically put my speakers to my ears he did say destiny

Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Oh helll no!!! Niley is horrible.

I listened for “Your not listening” and it sounded like You my Destiny either that or Your Not Listiny.

Jazz_ said:

I just think Niley is meant to be.

Delusional.

oh what’s the point, you’re not listening, anyway is wat he sang. you people are deluted.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:49 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Preacch!
    and I hate Niley.
    ———————–
    dude, they’re flipping adorable together.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:54 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    Taylena > Nelena > Jemi > Jashley > Niley > Dick
    ==========================================

Taylena > Niley > Jashley > Dick > Jemi > Nelena

Face it, Nelena was a EPIC FAIL both times.

• mileyistheboss

um i dont hear anything

• Jazz_

just think Niley is meant to be.

Delusional.

Ya know imma not a stan. I just like em together.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    Jazz_ said:
    I just think Niley is meant to be.
    —————————-
    I totally agree.

you’re my density

• JoickBelongs

WTF HAPPEND TO JOE S VOICE! THAT WAS JUST…. JUST….. HORRIBLEE!!

_______

IA. I was like ”uugh Joseph what’s that ? O_O”
    hope his voice will be ok next concert :)

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:57 pm

Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Oh helll no!!! Niley is horrible.
    ————————–
    niley is flipping awesome.

• StarLightSTARbright

lol all these drama on ad

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:54 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    Taylena > Nelena > Jemi > Jashley > Niley > Dick
    ==========================================

Taylena > Niley > Jashley > Dick > Jemi > Nelena

Face it, Nelena was a EPIC FAIL both times.

Taylena and Nemi/Dick > the others

Just because all of the others were/are full of fail.

• melbbyx3

OML IKR!
    xD
    zanessa ftw!
    zanessa > most famous couples

• crazylady

yeah I agree with everyone who said it’s “youre not listening”.
    I am 200 percent sure thats what it was, yup so sure that I used an impossible percentage.

I had my fuckin speakers right next to my ear..plus I’m getting good at understanding Nick’s mush mouth. I’ve become used to it.

I’m gonna go deaf one day because of OU and their stupid rumors about what the Jonas Brothers are singing.

I hope this CASE IS CLOSED

I was there at daytona last night in that exact section this video was recorded in and he def. Said you’re not listening

I think he just says “listening” weirdly… so it sounds like “destiny”

You should definitely watch him sing it, because when I just listened it sounded like “you’re my destiny” but when you watch his mouth singing it it definitely comes out normally.

Taylena > Nelena > Jemi > Jashley > Niley > Dick

In your dreams selena was a rebound on both relationships taylena and nelena.

Niley was the best and most romantic of all relationship probably why it has so many supporters even the media love them.

everyone had to mind their own bussiness you dont know anything ,that is why he did that hand thing after it because he forgot the lyics but good TRY TO START MORE RUMORS:)

He said “you’re not listening”. God, you’re so dumb, OU.

• brandi

he said “you’re not listening” lol
    sometimes it’s hard to tell with nicholas, but i’m pretty much 100 percent sure he didn’t say “you’re my destiny” lol

1:59 – 2:01 is were he say’s ‘Your my destiny’

you people are obsessed. he said “YOU’RE NOT LISTENING”

• mari n

hi great stuff keep it up. cheap lee ann womack tickets

• baby blue eyes

.. it sounds like your not destiny. O_o
    whatever.
    If he said it, its cute. :)

Everyone should stop acting like Niley Fans are crazy and ridiculous.
    Not every Niley Fan is like that. -.-

• Hilary

Oceanup. Get over it.

no he didnt say that listen carefully

Jazz_ said:
    I just think Niley is meant to be.

YOU ROCK

He says “YOU’RE MY DESTINY”
    I believe in Niley<3

I’m drunk and even I can hear him saying I’m not listening. It’s weird right? That I’m hearing the correct lyrics. Go figure.

• Phoebe

NILEY<3?

Agreed! It’s also funny how this one anonymous person keeps saying “it’s destiny” followed by “i’m not a miley fan” you can obviously tell it’s the SAME person.

• -Hibz-

He said “you’re not listening”.
    Still In Love With You is one of my favorite Jonas songs.. And that “I don’t know what hurts worse, baby” section is my favorite part. Haha.

• Cesi.

I listened to it to see if OU is making things up again, but I heard ‘you’re my destiny.’
    Anyway…

• jhondoe
  • Jess

What? i heard him say “you’re not listening anyway” WHICH ARE THE LYRICS :)i don’t think its about Niley because they split up and they wont get back together :/

• luckze

He definately say ,,You’re not listening” here it hear better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOjx_ujMuo&hd=1 3:04

*said

*said

• PassionForNickJ

he didn’t change it. i heard the original lyrics.

and so what if he said you are my destiny?

um doesnt mean it was towards miley.

move on.

• heart and soul.

Wow. Your kidding me, right?

He clearly says, ‘Your not listening, anyway.

Like some of you said, Niley fans are getting ahead of themselves and hearing what they want to hear.

ZANESSA FTW!

• Jazz_

I am not saying he DID say Destiny, because it’s hard to tell, but if he did, no way was that random and it would have everything to do with Miley. I am fairly sure this song was originally about her too.

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.

• theburningtusks

I definetly hear you’re not listening anyway it is as clear as ever and not is in a weird place for it to be your my destiny but u can hear it how ever you want but I just wish u could be unbiased and hear that it is not you’re my destiny and even if he did say that you’re NOT my destiny shows he is OVER Miley and SHE is OVER him too. So just get that through you heads I’m just a jobro fan but I like Miley to and it is clear they have moved on.

Jazz_ said:

(replying to this) – Sep 6, 2010 @ 04:02 pm

Jazz_ said:

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.

I though that Nick wrote the song … He said that “Still in love with you” was personal experience or something on a video from “Jonas Brothers” album …
    But Im not sure …

I heard it was for Mandy but well we’ll never really know the truth

Here the video:

Where did u heard that it was from Joe or something … So many people is saying that too

Because that is what the song is about and if they where together right now she wouldn’t be happy and nick would be smiling the song he sung clearly says YOURE NOT LISTENING not YOUR MY DESTINY and he sang stay as well and I think that song is about Selena because mileys stay doesn’t fit nicks u should read both for yourself and before the storm was the song Nick made when they had their fling but it’s been 2 years so I think they should just be friends she gets hurt and so does he if they won’t famous they wouldn’t have gone out but that just my opinion.

I think that he said “You’re not Destiny” too … Bc it doesn’t seems that he says “MY”
    And it doesn’t make sense …not at all.

Who knows maybe he forgot the lyrics or something …and he change the word instead… It can be unintended …You know …It can happen.

i heard destiny =)

Jazz_ said:

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.
    ——————
    No way. That’s a Miley song.

Okay he didnt change the lyrics but if he did so what? That doesnt mean its Niley because he said “Destiny.” Yeah thats her name but Destiny has a different meaning then just Mileys real name.

Jazz_ said:

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.

But Im not sure …

I swear it’s destiny.
    Just because he says destiny, it doesn’t have to mean Miley, even though it’s her birth name. Just because they dated doesn’t not mean he has to take out the word from his vocabulary.
    I think I hear destiny though. Or at least really hear the TINY. Which I can’t make into listening.

theburningtusks said:
    How exactly is that clear? Have you not been listening to him lately?
    Singing Before the Storm and his little speech about it. And funny how every single person on the PLANET wants to forget what she said the last time she sang FULL CIRCLE. It’s about 2 people… who always come back together.

Why does nobody ever pay attention to that stuff and just dismiss it like “never happen.”

(replying to this) – Sep 6, 2010 @ 04:02 pm

Jazz_ said:

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.

But Im not sure …

I heard it was for Mandy but well we’ll never really know the truth

Seriously people? I heard “You’re not listening” but thats no the point. If he did say “youre my destiny” doesnt mean its about Miley just because thats her name.
    Destiny has other definitions too.

im a big niley fan. sue me. but he so says listening. you can for sure hear the you’re not. it doesn’t make any sense if it’s you’re not destiny. he says listening. just listen to enough times saying listening and you will hear it.

He DEFINITELY said ‘you’re not listening’.
    ‘You’re my Destiny’ wouldn’t even make sense.
    Please get your facts straight before you post/say these things.

Niley is dead.

• Crystal

I heard “Your not listening anyway.” And besides.. Her name isnt even Destiny anymore. She had it legally changed to Miley. So whats the point in say ” Your my Destiny” if its not her name????

Niley is dead.
    THIS!

I really do think Niley is over. Im not trying to hate on Miley but why would Nick want her back since she..exposes herself. You know? Liam didnt like that so I dont see how Nick would like that.

MTE.

• KristinaMarie559

That’s not the reason Miam broke up.

Niley broke up in 2007.
    They are getting over it, I think you teenies should to.

Nick is adorable btw!
    I’m such a Nick girl.

• KristinaMarie559

<—- My icon is my thought on Niley.

I hear a “D”. Maybe he said ‘distening”.

• KristinaMarie559

And the fact that Miley changed the lyrics in 7 things to ‘I used to love you’. I don’t see them happening again,maybe as friends but not as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Miam>Nemi(hehe)>Taylena>Nelena>Niley

he says youre not listening he never said youre my destiny clean your ears

who the hell cares if he said “your my destiny.”
    just because mileys name is destiny doesnt mean anything.
    i mean really,
    the world doesnt revolve around her,
    destiny has other definitions.
    you never know.
    and this is not miley hate or anything, shes not my favorite but i have no issues with her and hating on her is just a waste of my time and energy,
    and also,
    back off selena gomez people, she as NOTHING to do with this post.
    and for those posts that say “shes a hoe” and whatnot, mileys not a saint either.
    im a selena fan, but that doesnt mean anything.
    bashing on people is stupid, so back the fuck off them. nobodies perfect. your no better than anyone else if all you can do is complain and talk shit about people you dont even know.
    —————-

• heart and soul.

It’s not even hard to tell.

He clearly said ‘Your not listening, anyway.’

I was listening for ‘Your my Destiny.’ It didn’t happen, sorry.

• AmieeDawn

Sep 6, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    December 12th. Remember that date.

return of dash?
    hmm. interesting.
    Dash, oh how we’ve missed you.

• AmieeDawn

I have the worst birthday ever. September 12th.

• Anon-ee-mus

Sep 6, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    Niley>Taylena>Jashley>Jaylor>Jemi>Dick>Dog shit>Osama Bin Laden>Nelena.
    ======================================

LMFAOOOOOO!!

Um, I heard Destiny.

AmieeDawn said:

I have the worst birthday ever. September 12th.
    Nobody gives a fuck about the fucking terrorists.

• taylorr.

even if he did say destiny than why is it pointed to niley, not nemi or nelena or something? o.o I heard your not listning..

Destiny is Miley Cyrus real name..

Yeah but she got her name changed to Miley..and plus Destiny is like a real word not just a name.

Sep 6, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    Niley>Taylena>Jashley>Jaylor>Jemi>Dick>Dog shit>Osama Bin Laden>Nelena.
    ======================================

LMFAOOOOOO!!
    haha. Osama Bin Laden? Haha.

because Destiny is Miley’s real name.

• Jazz_

Destiny is Miley Cyrus real name..

That’s true. But he always use “Destiny” to refer to her so .. confused.

who the hell cares if he said “your my destiny.”
    just because mileys name is destiny doesnt mean anything.
    i mean really,
    the world doesnt revolve around her,
    destiny has other definitions.
    you never know.
    and also,
    back off selena gomez people, she as NOTHING to do with this post.
    im a selena fan, but that doesnt mean anything.

• Jazz_

Well, it’s her birthname, her real name is Miley, she legally changed it because she didn’t like Destiny that much.

I know. Well I prefer Destiny than Miley BTW.

I’m so bored.

i heard you’re not listening?
    o.O

• tanziexx

I WANT NEMI :)

He CLEARLY said “Your not lisnting.”

• Destiny<3

My name is Destiny (: haha

Niley>Taylena>Jashley>Jaylor>Jemi>Dick>Dog shit>Osama Bin Laden>Nelena.

Hellz no!

• AmieeDawn

Sep 6, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    AmieeDawn said:

I have the worst birthday ever. September 12th.
    Nobody gives a fuck about the fucking terrorists.
    —————–
    People should give a crap about 9/11 though.

Why do you guys think that he said destiny it is about Miley even though that is her real name?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY HATE THE FUCKING JONAS BROTHERA

• KassieKolody

Wow. Are you even kidding me?

He clearly says ‘You’re not listening, anyway.’
    Niley fans are only hearing what they want to hear, like some of you said.

he says ‘you’re not listening’ !!! listen closer!

• mileyistheboss

ROFL nicks life does not revolve around miley omg you people make him sound pathetic.

• Jazz_

I didn’t even listen to.

• Theburningtusks

I heard as clear as ever you’re not listening anyway it is always there this crap is so stupid. He never put you’re my destiny in and if u hear that you need your eyes check and in that content you’re my destiny is your the girl I will end up with not for mileys first name. So nice try niley fans but what a huge fail on ur parts not to hear you’re not listening anyway.

I am so confused! At first I heard listening, then I heard Destiny. I don’t know what I am hearing. I can’t tell now. I was convinced it was listening, but now I don’t know.

• sayWHAT

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:25 pm

except the fact that miley’s real name is Destiny.

• Moonbeam

except the fact that miley’s real name is Destiny
    But he didn’t say Destiny. Confused. O_o

He said “Your not listening” LISTEN CLOSE!!! You can HEAR the “-ing” at the end. Unless he says “Your my destining”, which I HIGHLY doubt.

YES that is what i said make it louder on your computer and you hear it people just like to make up rumors about famous people .But that is why famous people cant even leave there house with out haters<#:)

• Kim

He says listening, the same way he’s always said listening. C’mon people.

He said “you’re not listening”. Stop trying to make Niley happen.

I heard you’re not listening

• xoShannonxo

I just listened to it, I heard different, oh wel…

• SJG97

I heard ‘You’re not listening’.

so you can tell he said you’re not listening. watch his mouth.

• krystinajonas

NILEY!!!!

IKR?!?!?!?!

• tete_mileybrazil

NILEY FOREVERR

yeah he def said “youre not listening” way to go oceanup lmao..

Okaaay. I heard “you’re not listening”

nice job starting drama OU.

• *Anonymousss*

*EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
    NILEY TEENIE MOMENT!!
    I LOVE NILEY :DDD
    awwww nick is so adorable :)

• shecantbetamed

I heard “you’re my destiny”. That’s so fucking adorable. Love you, Nick.

• sayWHAT

i heard “you’re my destiny”

• ColdAsU

Nick’s love life gives me a head ache :)

“Your my DESTINY” Mileys real name is Destiny. Hmm? Hmm?? :D NILEYxFOREVER<3

• peacelovehearts

i heard “you’re not listening”.. -_-

• tete_mileybrazil

He changed.If ya don’t hear it’s becuase you don’t speak english or ’cause you have problem :)

• Fan 4 ever

I swear I heard LISTENING. Maybe some of your ears are still ringing from the screaming at the concerts lol.

• w

Ha, should have listened before commenting. He clearly says “You’re not listening” not “You’re my destiny.” People are hearing what they want to hear, as usual.

Um, he definitely said “you’re not listening”…
    ——————————
    I can’t stand Miley, but I heard ‘destiny’.
    soo, yeah. The boy ain’t over her.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

What time does he say it cause I am not sitting through the whole thing to figure out where he says it.

• ColdAsU

I heard “Your Destiny”.Whatever he said he sound sexy saying it.

• Veronique

AM I THE ONLY ONE?
    He always says “You’re my destiny”.
    On my CD the same.

• ColdAsU

1:59-2:01

• Muffincakeeex

What are you guys talking about? Just because he says ‘you’re my destiny’ doesn’t mean he’s talking about Miley. -___-

He could be, MOST LIKELY meaning, ‘Your the one for me,’ meaning:

NEMI, FTW! <33

HELP! were is ‘you’re my destiny’????

• Moonbeam

Maybe we should make a poll, LOL.

• sayWHAT

i listened a few times and i clearly heard Destiny.

pleople he said: you’re not listening
    superenlo porq niley no va a volver a pasar
    do you think that nick still think’in about miley please ?

• xxgloriabieberx

rate my profile <3

don’t know what you guys are talking about, he definitely said “chickens are so pretty”. you guys are oblivious.

• SparksFly

Its deffo ‘you’re not listening’ it doesn’t even sound like ‘you’re my destiny’ wtf?

HELP! were is ‘you’re my destiny’????

I heard listening.

FYI Nemi is NEVER HAPPENING!
    and Destiny= Miley it’s her Birth Name

yes change..thank you

• Jazz_

why did miley chance her name?

You mean change?

SELENA GOMEZ IS A HOE! You can practically see her whole tit hanging out!

________________________________
    wtf? what is she wearing? if miley would wear something like that everyone would call her a slut but when selena someting like that wears it is classy :/ at least miley wears bras unlike selena who has nothing under the see trough t-shirt…SLUT!

Go niley Iove you!!!!!!! God bless niley

he didnt say Destiny and even if he did it could be about me for all you people know <3 ah and for the record
    NICK JONAS IS AMXZING BUT HE HAS A LISP WHEN HE SAYS CERTEN WORDS SO THATS WHY THINGS SOUND DIFFERNT SOMTIMES :)

i was thinking the same

• xoShannonxo

Destiny Hope *winks* JK

• Drizzy

Hahaha he says you’re not listening… not you’re my destiny.

Stupid niley teenies. They are DEAD

• sayWHAT

Veronique said:
    AM I THE ONLY ONE?
    He always says “You’re my destiny”.
    On my CD the same.

no he doesn’t.

• mrs. Jerry Jonas

Well, I heard “You’re not Listening”! : )
    Some brazilian in this post? *-* #shining.eyes

• Tinaa6336

i heard “your my destiny” and i listened to it three times, because the second time i thought i heard “your not listening” but im prettttty sure it says “your my destiny” (:

• iaskedtaylorx3

Wow , Im a Niley fan but could you make it anymore obvious nick ?Geeeez !

hmm i always sang that part as you’re my destiny anyway lol guess i had my lyrics wrong? but maybe not…

• AnonLovesPretzels

OMGGGG!!!!!! NILEY FOREVER AND EVER!!!! THEY’RE SOOOOOO GONNA END UP TOGETHER!!!! IT’S DESTINY! HAHAHAH! GET IT? DESTINY!!! HAHA! SUCK IT NELENA FANS!!! HAHAH! YOU GUYS WERE WRONG! HAHA! NILEY FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333

… No. -_____-

when do you hear YOU ARE MY DESTINY

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I heard ” slistin”
    Nick seriously needs to stop whining while he sings, I couldn’t under stand a word he says in the chorus.

He said “you’re not listening”. Stop trying to make Niley happen.
    ———————-
    um, I heard ‘you’re my destiny’.
    You can totally tell he said it because you can hear him pronounce destiny. He goes, ‘DES-tiny.’

nemi <3

lmao!

• SparksFly

w said:

—————

IA.

-.- really OCeanUP ? really ?

lol, nah he said youre not listening. He DID say you’re my destiny once but that was like in what 2008?

If he did say ‘youre my destiny’ for a reason I would suspect it would be for miley just because it is her name after all.

He DID say “You’re My Destiny” btw I’m not a niley fan.

• w

…Or maybe he did say Destiny o_0

• xxbehappyxx

i swear he also says ‘you’re my destiny’ on the cd

NEMI, FTW! <33

______
    ROFL
    Sorry.
    NILEY,NELENA >>>>>>>>>> NEMI

its so funny that the people who think he did change the lyrics all have miley icons. it’s like they just hear what they want to believe is true.

AM I THE ONLY ONE?
    He always says “You’re my destiny”.
    On my CD the same.

yeah you are the only one
    the lyrics clearly are YOU ARE NOT LISTENNING

AM I THE ONLY ONE?
    He always says “You’re my destiny”.
    On my CD the same.

you’re right in the fact that it sounds exactly like the cd. but on the cd he says ‘you’re not listening.’ sooo. lol

• xxHEYOU

i listened a few times and i clearly heard Destiny.

__
    me too o.o ew.

i heard “youre not listening”… at first it sounded like your my destiny but when i heard the rest of the times he said youre not listening

ahaha he definitely said “your not listening anyway”

he sounds like that everytime. stfu oceanup.

Muffincakeeex said:

He could be, MOST LIKELY meaning, ‘Your the one for me,’ meaning:

NEMI, FTW! <33

BAHAHAHAHAA

• ashley

I heard “you’re my destiny” too :)

I love Niley

• sayWHAT

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:37 pm

so many miley fans HATE niley. if i say i support niley i get attacked by miley fans JS

Guys, just because some of you don’t like Nick and Miley together means that he didn’t say ‘destiny’. I found a HD version and I clearly hear ‘destiny’. Not trying to say anything about Niley, just sayin’.

• thedarksunshine

Awh. Nick’s head looks smaller with his new haircut. <3 How cute.

• ColdAsU

I’m not saying he said “you’re my destiny” but maybe he said “Its YOUR destiny anyway”

• xxHEYOU

STILL IN LOVE WITH WAS WRITTEN BY JOE. HE ALREADY SAID. :P AJOE <3

• California.Gurls

If you want to hear “your my destiny” you will hear that. If you want to hear “your not listening” you hear that.

• xxbehappyxx

lol the niley and dick fans are here?

NELENA > NILEY > DICK

if you listen for “you’re not listening” that’s what you’ll here. if you listen for “you’re my destiny” that’s what you will here. at least thats what happened with me.

People are hearing what they want to hear, as usual.

exactly. if you want to hear ‘you’re my destiny’ you’re going to hear it because phonemes of the words are very similar. basically your ear is going to hear what it wants to hear because of the ambiguity in his not-so-great pronunciation.

I listened to it 5 times. I think it sounds like Your my Destiny.

• California.Gurls

lol the niley and dick fans are here?

NELENA > NILEY > DICK
    __
    Zanessa > any of these disney couples

• WakaWakaEhEh

NACY FTW!!!

:DDD

ia

• -

December 12th. Remember that date.

Uhm i’m not a Niley fan, but he definitely said ‘You’re my destiny’. L and D don’t sound alike. It was def destiny

December 12th. Remember that date.

return of dash?
    hmm. interesting.

in fly with me, like the third time nick sings the chorus, it sounds like he says “i wanna f*** with you” so i can see how people think he is saying destiny. that boy needs to work on annunciation.

• Jazz_

Dick?! what a weird nickname..

Sep 6, 2010 @ 02:57 pm

Ew. Hell no.
    Niley>>>Nemi.
    That’s wrong to think that Demi and Nick would ever be together.

Oh helll no!!! Niley is horrible.
    ————————–
    niley is flipping awesome.

:O

• xosarah

He SO says destiny. I listened with my headphones on, haha.

I want some Italian food..

• beautifuldisaster(:

Moonbeam said:

except the fact that miley’s real name is Destiny
    But he didn’t say Destiny. Confused. O_o
    ————————————–

yes he did, listen at 1:58

• Moonbeam

except the fact that miley’s real name is Destiny
    But he didn’t say Destiny. Confused. O_o
    ————————————–

yes he did, listen at 1:58

Well, I hear “You are not listeniiiiiiiing, …………, anyway.” Sorry.

By the way, the NOT is easily hearable, doesn’t sound like ‘My’ at all. And “Your not destiny”, that doesn’t make sense.

• TheTruthBitch

He Said ‘Your Not Listening’. Stupid Niley Stans Cant Accept The Fact.

• taylorr.

Niley>Taylena>Jashley>Jaylor>Jemi>Dick>Dog shit>Osama Bin Laden>Nelena.

• Jazz_

Destiny is Miley Cyrus real name..

• Moonbeam

Destiny is Miley Cyrus real name..

• CONFIDENCE

hi i just want u to be your firend

• stellagirl1993

Cuteee <3

Awwwwww, thats cute

• trinitaa

• suzii18023

hes adorable(: lol

• krystinajonas

“still in love with you” is for Mandy from Joe.
    ——————
    No way. That’s a Miley song.

• sayWHAT

awwww *teenie moment*

• krystinajonas

I vote: Dick, Lolena, & Zanessa. :)

Nick and Miley remind me of Justin and Brittany. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

nemi <3

LMAO !

He said “You’re not listen me anyway”. We can cleary hear “NOT” & ok i have to admit that he said “Listen me” weirdly but Nick has a strange accent during all the song so…

Anyway, Niley is done, get over it !

“Destiny” lol !

Nicholas what are ya trynnna do???

he said the right words…clean ur ears and listen correctly. niley sux by the way….

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

SELENA GOMEZ IS A HOE! You can practically see her whole tit hanging out!

Lmfaoo worse than Miley. xD

• xxgloriabieberx

Dick > Niley !!

• krystinajonas

KristinaMarie559:

we have the same name, bahaha.
    My name is Krystina Marie-Katie
    But I have people usually call me Katie.

• California.Gurls

NACY FTW!!!

:DDD
    __
    Zanessa FTW :)

• KristinaMarie559

Nick and Miley remind me of Justin and Brittany. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
    HAHAHA. I just tweeted that! I hope you don’t mind.

I have watched it exactly 10 times now, and i hear the word destiny.

• KristinaMarie559

we have the same name, bahaha.
    My name is Krystina Marie.
    But I have people usually call me Katie.

Haha That’s a cool way to spell Kristina:)
    I don’t have any nicknames though:/

mous said:

NEMI, FTW! <33

______
    ROFL
    Sorry.
    NILEY,NELENA >>>>>>>>>> NEMI

EW

• christmascash

Why is it that everytime someone thinks Miley and Nick look good together, they are delusional? Not everyone is a crazy Niley stan. :P

It’s really hard to tell what he is saying. It could go either way.

• krystinajonas

I love how all the Niley teenies think just because he changes it to destiny, it’s all about Miley. *rolls eyes* Get over it. No hate :x

• krystinajonas

Wow. Are you even kidding me?

He clearly says ‘You’re not listening, anyway.’
    Niley fans are only hearing what they want to hear, like some of you said.

THIS.

yeah, he definitely said “you’re not listening”
    Niley isn’t coming back, sorry OU.

This :)

• alycatt!

ummm….pretty sure he didnt change the lyrics! you peeps need to get your ears cleaned outt! kthankss!

…love them btw! nick is sooo effin adorable(: <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

NACY FTW!!!

:DDD
    __
    Zanessa FTW :)
    ___

… You’re right.
    ZANESSA FTW!
    xD

STILL IN LOVE WITH WAS WRITTEN BY JOE. HE ALREADY SAID. :P AJOE <3

-------------------

Sorry as a Jonas fan I need to call you out on that

Its from Nick POV

mileyistheboss said:

Maybe because Nick is pathetic.

why did miley chance her name?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

He deffo said the original lyrics, it was the NOT that was so clear.

• Roro xox

haha i heard destiny , & im not a niley fan xd