Jonas Brothers Road Dogs Meeting 9/7

640x360_chat_jonasbros_PROMO
nickbat

From Isabel: Unfortunately, Joe wasn’t there, but someone told us the hotel they were staying in. Me and my friend walked in to go to the bathroom and walking the other way was Joe! We talked to him for a few second, but didn’t ask for a pic.

The hotel management kicked us and some other girls who we saw at the game out. Once outside we saw two tour buses, we waited for Joe to come out because he would have to leave soon for the soundcheck party. While outside Danielle Jonas happened to walk out to go into the bus and we got to talk to her. She is SOOO pretty in person. Then Big Rob came out and he was hilarious!

He grabbed Danielle’s hand & took her inside the bus. They seemed like they are really close. After waiting a while in the HOT sun, we went back into the hotel where Joe was in the lobby again. We asked him for a picture and talked to him a bit more, then we decided to leave because it seemed like Joe was bothered.

He said he was feeling better & excited for the show. I was a bit disappointed cause Joe seemed like he was either a) tired or b) not interested in talking. Also when they were leaving the game they didn’t even stop for more than a few seconds. I don’t blame them because it must be annoying, but it kinda sucks. I gave him something to give to Nick so I hope he doesn’t just throw it away.

UPDATE: I didn’t mean to say that Joe was being rude. As I said, I completely understand but it would have been cool to have actually talked to him. So every one just chill :) Ps: Thanks Joe!

• taylorr.

iusedtobelovedrunk killed meeD:

• taylorr.

Road Dogs sounds weird.

• ensuringthecrisis

Lmfao, I love the pictures people get of their booties:) They make me laugh so hard

• iusedtobelovedrunk

are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

• gottalent

I won’t me some Jonas tickets.

• xoShannonxo

OMG That is the best ass on a guy, Nicholas has the ass contest in the bag!!!!!

• ensuringthecrisis

are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

I AM! :D

• tay

who else loves this song?!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

I AM! :D

yay! *highfive* =D

• suckit

well bye people

Candyman by Chirstina Aguileria

• stretch mark removal

Yes being around celebrities are great and they should have their own privacy too but but I don’t think they also should be rude to others.

• Girlyou

i love the jonas brothers. . . and poor joe.

suckit said:
    well bye people

Why?

DAT ASSS NICK!, JILF JILF JILF :P

Yummy yummy. I want to pinch it. ;)

I won’t me some Jonas tickets
    ————————
    of course you wont. this is coming from a person with a bieber icon and the word talent in their username at the same time! -_-

i think nick is really hot. that is all

“Joe seemed like he was either a) tired or b) not interested in talking”

Gee, maybe he was a little of both because he’s sick? I don’t understand why people can’t afford him some basic human dignity. I understand wanting to take advantage of opportunities when they’re near you, but Jonas fans are the most entitled and oblivious people in the world when it comes to respecting the boys as people.

Dat ass, unf nicholas.

• AlwaystheTruth

must suck go to the road dogs game and Joe isn’t there…=/

• xxbehappyxx

nice ass, nick! ;)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

People over exaggerate Nick’s ass.
    Kevin’s is bigger, especially in skinny jeans -drools- the way they just curl up in 2 lumps. DELICIOUS. ;)

Do I have permission to tap that ass?

i think nick is really hot. that is all

Agreed!!!

• Sam In Atlanta

Are these girls serious? First, they’re stalking their hotel, then they have the nerve to be “disappointed” because Joe, who is sick, doesn’t want to talk to them? Of course he didn’t want to. He was trying to get better so he can play a show for their ungrateful asses.

• xoShannonxo

Sep 7, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

People over exaggerate Nick’s ass.
    LMAO

• xoShannonxo

Do I have permission to tap that ass?
    Get in line…

• AlexDoris

I´m fascinated, in a very strange way too your icon…O_o
    no hahah but srsly its awesome….
    so many memories….*sniff* :´)

• gabixoxo

relax. she understands that. she just wanted to meet him. i’m not an obbsessed fan, but it would suck to go try and meet your favorite singer, but not getting to talk to him/her. and how many times a year is he in that girls hometown. not to many times. so just chill.

• gottalent

of course you wont. this is coming from a person with a bieber icon and the talent in thier username at the same time! -_-

Funny and just chose that name because I love the phrase GOTMILK?

• AvoidTheShadowz

everytime i see the username ‘gottalent’ i think it says ‘gotta lent’. not got talent.

AviodTheShadowz saod:

Lots of people say that alot in twitter.

• motherfuckerimawesome_

love love love your icon! one of favorite movies for sure..

• motherfuckerimawesome_

love love love your icon! one of favorite movies for sure..

• sophieee

don’t read if you don’t wanna read long stuff

I know this is ridiculous and stupid but it makes me wanna cry sometimes when I see how hard people judge them,not only them.All of these young stars.It’s like every thing they do is wrong.I can’t imagen what they feel like when they know about these things.They’re human beings.

in this case,seriously people he didn’t do anything wrong.He wasn’t rude and didn’t say anything hurtful.The girl and her friend “felt” like he was bothered but maybe he wasn’t.Nice of them to leave him though.

tell me to fu.ck off and get a life but I don’t care
    It’s part of the package.
    They get over it.

• xoShannonxo

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:42 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

Do the Jonas Brothers play volleyball? I’d like to play one of them.
    Those thighs jiggling?

• _Tiger_

aw, colorfulx! You just started highschool?

does anyone know what danis neckless says

• sophieee

Those thighs jiggling?
    the don’t jiggle.
    that’s muscle ;)

• sophieee

does anyone know what danis neckless says
    it doesn’t say anything.

• xoShannonxo

aw, colorfulx! You just started highschool?
    Yeah I was about to say the same thing..

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    colorfulx said:

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

there there *pats back*

No, I seriously was having a BAD day. Like, first day of highschool sucks.

_____

Im a little insulted that you thought i was joking.. i was giving you a web pat on the back >.<

• xoShannonxo

the don’t jiggle.
    that’s muscle ;)
    ________
    I swear, Joe has stretch marks…

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:42 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    colorfulx said:

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

there there *pats back*

No, I seriously was having a BAD day. Like, first day of highschool sucks.
    IMO you have it good. LOL. On the first day they kept calling me ‘mate’, and making fun of my accent. I was tripped like 5 times, and ended up busting my lip that day. And they jumped me after school.

_____

BASTARDS! imma cut a bitch!

• sophieee

I swear, Joe has stretch marks…

why? lol

• colorfulx

_Tiger_ said:
    aw, colorfulx! You just started highschool?

Yep. And it was the worst thing ever. Story short: My exboyfriend kept calling me a hoebag, said I had sex with him (not), said I was slut, his new girlfriend who is the leader of the popular cusses at me. At lunch they threw me milk, french fries and tripped me.

did this post just die?

• xoShannonxo

Billy Ray is getting his own show!!!!! But I’m hearing MiCy isn’t involved… But it’s with one of his kids.

• xoShannonxo

gtg

Why do you think that Joe has stretch marks?

colorfulx said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    aw, colorfulx! You just started highschool?

OMGawd WTF?
    That sounds like something out of a movie or book.. and the chick only thinks shes popular.. pfft first day of school she doesnt own shit. It will get better, youll meet a whole bunch of new less assy people.

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/11(:

well want on it

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:49 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    ____

yep its with horse face trace and its about paranomal stuff SMH.

OU already posted it.

I’d tap that up, down and sideways.

_____________________________________________

WOW!o.o

• Stranger

I haven’t commented in a long time. It seems to get more boring every day. So how’s everyone?

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!

• _Tiger_

Do the Jonas Brothers play volleyball? I’d like to play one of them.

• xoShannonxo

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    colorfulx said:

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

there there *pats back*

No, I seriously was having a BAD day. Like, first day of highschool sucks.

“hope he does not throw away the gift” – he probably did!! Can you imagine how many gifts they get each and every day. Plus they are travelling on a tour bus so its not like they have a lot of space and how many fluffy toys and I love Jonas Bros banners etc would they really want to keep at home anyway.

• superJOEman

Uhhh..Joseph. Get well Boo!! I totally understand why he acted like that when these fans came to talk to him. But I think, he still did his best to be as nice as he is when he’s not sick. <3

• mxpnye

tdqido edauodbxzhqg, [url=http://cfrhcheredxm.com/]cfrhcheredxm[/url], [link=http://dhickhofsvoh.com/]dhickhofsvoh[/link], http://uiqoqjbdwehu.com/

When I’m sick I just want to sleep and not talk to anyone!! Get well Joe.

• YOitsMiley

Bubble butt :’)

i was there it was awesome except that joe was sick and couldnt play

Are people here?:)

Ugh nobody is here -__-

• jhondoe
  • whatsernamegigi

Even with the added update message you still sound really ungrateful.
    Just saying.

• StarLightSTARbright

sayWHAT said:

i have to write a story for the school newspaper and i can’t think of anything!

do you guys have any ideas????
    ___________
    write about 9/11, its coming up and it effected a lot of people

• sexxynickj

nick has the best ass ;)

——————-

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

______________

ikr?lol and not at all lol

LMAO! Thanks! I love your icon too!

• jannetgirl147

sexxynickj said:
    nick has the best ass ;)

——————-

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

______________

ikr?lol and not at all lol

LMAO! Thanks! I love your icon too!
    ________
    thx i like your too lol nick looks like Hercules with those muscles lol hes sexi<3

• Lilly

STARBRIGHT!!! <333

• Lilly

I just notice the time, clearly you’re not gonna still be here lol

• luckze
  • StarLightSTARbright

Lilly said:

STARBRIGHT!!! <333
    __________
    LILLYPOO!
    I MISSED YOU SFM! HOW ARE YOU GIRLLL

• taylorr.

:F vampire <—

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lovely. :)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Dat ass.

• suckit

“road dogs”always reminds me of someone stepping in doggie poo.i don’t no why

• LiveLaughLove

This is going to be totally random but… today I bought my tickets for the Jonas Brothers concert :D
    Its my first one! :P

You were KICKED OUT of the hotel yet you return to stalk again. Some fans are so oblivious. You know, the Jonas Brothers, are REAL PEOPLE and Joe happened to be sick yesterday and today.

Give the poor guys a break. And be respectful…stop stalking. They have a right to some private time. If you’re not staying at the hotel you have no business inside of it.

• Stranger

Its my first one! :P

What date is yours? I really wanna go to one of their concerts.

• AvoidTheShadowz

You know what sounds really good right now? a peanutbutter & jelly sandwich.

• VioletHan

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Look at all that ass! :p
    __
    Who’s that in your pic?
    ;D

• LiveLaughLove

Its my first one! :P

What date is yours? I really wanna go to one of their concerts.

Mine is October 15th. :P
    I’m actually really excited to see them! :P

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!
    If you didn’t care,why did you comment?
    And if you hate road dogs why are in a Road Dogs post?

And fail at you trying to retype my comment lmao.

• bluesfan3410

My little sister just came in my room and said “Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife, and hide yo husband.” and then ran out haha

• staygold

aw:( i know theres nothing i can say that will change what happened but im really sorry. thats so heartless and mean what they did too you.

• ItsRainingMen

Sooo, I like their bums ;) but Social homework is still fucking retarded.

• staygold

LiveLaughLove said:

Its my first one! :P

Ah, i remember my first jonas brother concert :D

• ItsRainingMen

KristinaMarie559 said:

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!
    If you didn’t care,why did you comment?
    And if you hate road dogs why are in a Road Dogs post?

And fail at you trying to retype my comment lmao.
    _____

Hahahahah. Some anons are obviously handicapped. Mentally.

hahaha

LiveLaughLove said:
    Its my first one! :P

It wasnt sold out?
    Thats kind of sad.

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!
    If you didn’t care,why did you comment?
    And if you hate road dogs why are in a Road Dogs post?

And fail at you trying to retype my comment lmao.
    _____

Hahahahah. Some anons are obviously handicapped. Mentally.
    I know right!
    ps. I love your icon<33

• picstoburn

ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o

• ItsRainingMen

KristinaMarie559 said:

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!
    If you didn’t care,why did you comment?
    And if you hate road dogs why are in a Road Dogs post?

And fail at you trying to retype my comment lmao.
    _____

Hahahahah. Some anons are obviously handicapped. Mentally.
    I know right!
    ps. I love your icon<33
    ______

Thanks! (:
    Yours makes me smile ;)

Kristinamarie559 lolllll I JUST WANT DRAMA LOL I know I failed the Reggie of ur comment I’m on my iPod lol when I’ll do an account I hope we could be friends lol u seem nice especially after ur reply ;) lol

I’m going to a road dogs game on 9/10
    ——–__________________
    We couldn’t care less idiot…… Anyways I hate those games just stfu!!!!
    If you didn’t care,why did you comment?
    And if you hate road dogs why are in a Road Dogs post?

And fail at you trying to retype my comment lmao.
    _____

Hahahahah. Some anons are obviously handicapped. Mentally.
    I know right!
    ps. I love your icon<33
    ______

Thanks! (:
    Yours makes me smile ;)
    Thanks:)

• harrypotterbitches

Hola!

lol!
    You seem like a nice anon:)
    I hate using OU on my ipod.
    I always have typos -_-

ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o
    The music video is.
    The song is like #13
    I just read it on AD.

Sep 7, 2010 @ 07:14 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    lol!
    You seem like a nice anon:)
    I hate using OU on my ipod.
    I always have typos -_-

_____

you have OU on your ipod?

• LiveLaughLove

SellyismygirlCrush said:

LiveLaughLove said:
    Its my first one! :P

It wasnt sold out?
    Thats kind of sad.

Well… its not in USA. Its in Puerto Rico x) and I think they have been selling them for about a week… hehe x)

harrypotterbitches said:
    Hola!

suup?

• LiveLaughLove

staygold said:

LiveLaughLove said:

Its my first one! :P

Ah, i remember my first jonas brother concert :D

Memories! :P

• MeenuD

I’d tap that.

KristinaMarie559 said:
    lol!
    You seem like a nice anon:)
    I hate using OU on my ipod.
    I always have typos -_-

_____

you have OU on your ipod?
    On the mobile web.
    They are talking about making an app for it though. I can’t wait:)

• Shamie.Says.Hey

IS anyone i have talked to today in here? They were nice people!

• picstoburn

Hola!

nicki.

Billy Ray and Tracy are going to have a reality show o_o

I thought it was just a series.

LiveLaughLove said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

LiveLaughLove said:
    Its my first one! :P

It wasnt sold out?
    Thats kind of sad.

____

oh that makes sense. I dont know about this year. But last year when i bought tickets it was just the first week and they had almost sold out all i could get was the back. This year i figured since the whole camp rock crap.. they wouldnt sell well.
    But alot of people have been going so..

• picstoburn

Sep 7, 2010 @ 07:15 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o
    The music video is.
    The song is like #13
    I just read it on AD.

damn that’s still good. even though the music video was boring as fuck.

• bluesfan3410

Just found out my ‘almost boyfriend’ put on his facebook “hey girls ask for the number if you want to hang. i just got a new car” such a douche.

does anyone know what danis necjless is or says

• MeenuD

Hot Chelle Rae – Bleed

My jam right now.

Sep 7, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    Billy Ray and Tracy are going to have a reality show o_o

I thought it was just a series.

unfortuntely.. Its so gonna tank and im gonna LOL

• AvoidTheShadowz

does anyone know what danis necjless is or says

pretty sure it’s just one of those bird/dove necklaces.

KristinaMarie559 said:
    ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o
    The music video is.
    The song is like #13
    I just read it on AD.

damn that’s still good. even though the music video was boring as fuck.
    I agree but she looked stunning in it!

• SellyismygirlCrush

there are so many random trending topics..
    LIke suge and got him WTF?

• picstoburn

Sep 7, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o
    The music video is.
    The song is like #13
    I just read it on AD.

damn that’s still good. even though the music video was boring as fuck.
    I agree but she looked stunning in it!

true im guessing that’s why so many people liked it.

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

• xoShannonxo

nice ass, nick! ;)
    Hey ;D

• LiveLaughLove

SellyismygirlCrush said:

LiveLaughLove said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

LiveLaughLove said:
    Its my first one! :P

It wasnt sold out?
    Thats kind of sad.

____

But alot of people have been going so..

Yeah… last year I couldnt get tickets soo I didnt went. At least this year I got a pretty good seat but my stepdad told me that the lady said that all the good seats were sold out sooo I guess they might be doing good… Im not really sure x)

• Moonbeam

Just to mention, if I’m sick and people bother me they are either a) killed by my glare or b) hurt by foot-in-ass.

Billy Ray and Tracy are going to have a reality show o_o

I thought it was just a series.

unfortuntely.. Its so gonna tank and im gonna LOL
    lol mte!

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

ot but you know selena’s new song is like number 2 on itunes O__o
    The music video is.
    The song is like #13
    I just read it on AD.

damn that’s still good. even though the music video was boring as fuck.
    I agree but she looked stunning in it!

true im guessing that’s why so many people liked it.
    Same here.

• bluesfan3410

SellyismygirlCrush said:

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

That boy has no idea what’s coming. I’ve been texting him and he is answering back fast, I said 15 minutes ago “who else are you talking to” I haven’t gotten anything

• picstoburn

im getting off i have school tomorrow bye everyone :D

bluesfan3410 said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

yeah he knows he’s in trouble.. boys just never think they just do

AlexDoris said:
    I´m fascinated, in a very strange way too your icon…O_o
    no hahah but srsly its awesome….
    so many memories….*sniff* :´)

who are you talking to?

bye pics!

• Jonas_Chica

AlwaystheTruth said:

oh my God
    ===========
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dies*

• bluesfan3410

SellyismygirlCrush said:

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

yeah he knows he’s in trouble.. boys just never think they just do

He said his phone is just freezing.. he dosen’t know I looked at his facebook. I told him I haven’t had internet for 2 days. He’s such a dumbass I guess he thinks I am stupid and wouldn’t find out

• BglitterBBy2.0

colorfulx said:

_Tiger_ said:
    aw, colorfulx! You just started highschool?

Oh my gosh I want to say it’ll get better but honestly since you just started school why not move?
    You don’t need they’re ignorance espically from some stupid chick that wants to start shit over some stupid boy.

bluesfan3410 said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

bluesfan3410 said:

idoit seriously beat his ass in public

yeah he knows he’s in trouble.. boys just never think they just do

_____

SMH. ugh so dumb. My ex did that to. He talked to his freind about me, but his freind is my freind to so he just told me everything.. i swear when he comes back OMG is ever gonna regret it.

• areyouonDOPE…

oh look another road dogs game

• Danger-ous

Whatever. He’s sick, it’s hot as nuts here and he probably just wanted to rest. I can’t imagine feeling under the weather and having to pretend like you don’t.

Furthermore it was about 2034858 degrees at the show tonight and he fucking killed it. So hate all you want.

• heartinvasion?

First day of school as a Junior tomorrow.
    *falls into depression*

• sexxynickj

Wow.. I’m shocked at what a bitch that girl is who told this story. #1. Joe has been sick since last night and #2. I’m sure he’s sick of bitches constantly harassing him (especially in the hotel)

Leave him the FUCK alone. Or if you really can’t then at least don’t call him rude when YOU approach him in his hotel and he’s not feeling good.

Jesus FUCKING Christ what the HELL is wrong with fans these days?????

• areyouonDOPE…

heartinvasion? said:

First day of school as a Junior tomorrow.
    *falls into depression*
    good luck :)
    ps your icon is gorgeous

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

First day of school as a Junior tomorrow.
    *falls into depression*
    good luck :)
    ps your icon is gorgeous

There’s no such thing as luck at the shit school I go to…
    and thanks :)

• areyouonDOPE…

good luck :)
    ps your icon is gorgeous

There’s no such thing as luck at the shit school I go to…
    and thanks :)
    is it bad or what ?

• sayWHAT

i have to write a story for the school newspaper and i can’t think of anything!

do you guys have any ideas????

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I cant wait for christmas.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sayWHAT said:
    i have to write a story for the school newspaper and i can’t think of anything!

do you guys have any ideas????
    ===
    what kind of story? :)

• Jonas_Chica

sayWHAT said:

i have to write a story for the school newspaper and i can’t think of anything!

do you guys have any ideas????
    =========
    tha jonas brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol just kid! maybe what teens are into like twitter and facebook

• heartinvasion?

good luck :)
    ps your icon is gorgeous

There’s no such thing as luck at the shit school I go to…
    and thanks :)
    is it bad or what ?

It’s like a poor school, low test results, low graduation rates
    Ghetto idiots EVERYWHERE. Bitchy and mean teachers.
    UGH, I can’t take it -_-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

im so bored, im going to go to study biology. ciao

• sayWHAT

thanks for the ideas guys :) i don’t know what to write about though hmph… i can never come up with ideas but now they are making me :( lmao

sayWHAT said:

i have to write a story for the school newspaper and i can’t think of anything!

do you guys have any ideas????
    do a gossip girl type story and out everybody for their crap. It would be funny at least.

• putlimeinthecoconut

DAILY WHORING :]
    http://limeinthecoco.tumblr.com/ <– If you follow, i follow back xD

heartinvasion? said:

First day of school as a Junior tomorrow.
    *falls into depression*
    I hope you get your period on your first day you fucking bitch.

• AlwaystheTruth

Do I have permission to tap that ass?
    Get in line…
    This is going to be a long wait… -_-

• gottalent

Do I have permission to tap that ass?
    Get in line…
    This is going to be a long wait…-_-

You girls are just a bunch of nastys.

• xxbehappyxx

xoShannonxo said:

nice ass, nick! ;)
    Hey ;D
    hi! :)

• xxbehappyxx
  • crazylady

People over exaggerate Nick’s ass.

I’m sorry but I love Joseph’s butt the best..now that man has the best butt.

between Nick and Kevin’s butt I’d pick Nick because I don’t like Kevin like that…anymore.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

People over exaggerate Nick’s ass.

I saw a pic of Nick and Kevin together (it showed them from the back) in a road doag’s game from like a week ago and Nick’s ass is better.

• Jukebox.

I jacked off to this. ;)

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

im sorry what now?

At least he is trying to perform. People shouldn’t have been bothering him. Most of us don’t want to be bothered when we are sick. Give him a break they meet and greet all the time.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

im sorry what now?

To write love on her/his arms. You write love on your arm. :) TWLOHA is an organization that works with suicide prevention, and helps with people suffering from depression and people that cause physical self harm such as cutting.

• crazylady

I agree with this to a point because in general yes but there are plenty that I’ve encountered that do respect them.
    these girls seem like hypocrites though. they don’t blame them because they’d imagine how it gets annoying??? well then why the hell you doin it if you know it’s annoying?

What I would do to this boy…

• gottalent

A friend said that TWLOHA isn’t helping her at all.

• crazylady

these girls were stalking his hotel.
    they’re being the disrespectful ones here not him.

• crazylady

that’s what I thought it said at first too.
    I was like “WTF?”

• AlwaystheTruth

I love joe to pieces and I understand that he was sick but it wouldn’t had hurt if he was a bit nicer,I mean he didn’t seem that sick.Maybe he was and it didn’t show I don’t know but I’m just saying that there is no reason to leave that impression to the fans who came all the way just to see you.I hope he gives that thing to nick(or was she talking about Big Rob ?)
    get well joe
    ——————–
    he was sick! and he was nice enought to talk to them and take pictures… I wouldn’t expect him to be all smiley when the boy wasn’t felling well.

• Kristina1994

1. I really like the road dogs shirts that Isabel and her friend made, theyre so cute!

2. Don’t the jobros know i have a little thing called school at 3 o’clock!

The B is gone.:)

NNAHHH just kidding.:)

• crazylady

this is true too.
    I mean it’s possible he wasn’t THAT sick but he was sick enough not to smile.
    who would smile when they’re feeling under the weather?

• gottalent

You couldn’t keep your hand to yourself.

usedtobelovedrunk said:
    are yall doing TWLOHA tomorrow?

im sorry what now?

oh ok ..

• gottalent

Are there only like 15 users in OU?

• AvoidTheShadowz

This site is BEYOND dead right now..

• AlwaystheTruth

this is true too.
    I mean it’s possible he wasn’t THAT sick but he was sick enough not to smile.
    who would smile when they’re feeling under the weather?
    exactly! at least he was nice to take pictures and talk to them.

AviodTheShadowz said:
    This site is BEYOND dead right now..

Right?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I would pick Kevin’s assets between Nick and, Joe’s between all of them.
    Joe’s ass is just perfection.
    There was a picture of him grabbing hold of it, I wish my face was those hands.

Well ya’ll I’m out.:)
    Tell the haters to Fuck themselfs, JK but later.

• tay

I like the way you think.

blahhhhh..

IMO Nick has the best ass out of the three of them.

Gottalent left, she was nice and you assholes had to go agianst her.

ImNotAnnoying cant you be nice aleast once.

Mmm I want to nibble on Nick’s thighs.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i hate these posts.

gosh, give joe a break. he was sick and at least he took pics and talked. he cant be so cheerful all the time. jb always take time out for the fans. did y’all see the zacktaylor post about what conditions justin bieber laid out for him fans when they meet him? i have nothing against justin but if he was in joe’s place and the girls stalked him when he was sick he prolly would’ve blown up in their faces.

DAMN COLORFULX!!! IF I WAS YOU I WOULDN’T GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY I WOULD TRANSFER.

• xxbehappyxx

party like it is the end of the world, we are gonna party like it is 2012

WHO IS CATELYNN AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH SOULJA BOY? ITS ALL OVER TWITTER

• jannetgirl147

nick has the best ass ;)

• sexxynickj

nick has the best ass ;)

——————-

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

I know I just want to bite it. Seriously, like I really want to draw blood…. does that make me a sicko?? hahahahahaha

• jannetgirl147

sexxynickj said:
    nick has the best ass ;)

——————-

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

______________

ikr?lol and not at all lol

okay

• jannetgirl147
  • Angelina Timmons

i was there too with my friend. we were the ones talking to you outside waiting for them to come out. i know what you mean when you said that he wasn’t that talkative. when we were talking to him, he just didn’t seem to into it. but i’m glad we still got to see him and at least he was nice enough to take pictures!

• Isabel Rangel

you guys are being so dramatic. i’m still super thankful that he took pictures and stuff. i think if you would have been there you would have understood. and for those calling us a stalker. tell me that if you knew where they were you wouldn’t go there. yeah…exactly. and we politely left after to give him space.

for anyone who said they liked our shirts, thanks!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Look at all that ass! :p

Mmm I want to bibble on Nick’s thighs.
    OOOOONNNLLLLYYY you.

Twitter is getting boring but I got teen vogue to look forward to.

Nick is just the epitome of Sexiness. I think i’m more in love with his personality though. The mysterious aura he gives off is just soo attractive to me. Nick sign over your virginity to me RIGHT NOW!

• xLOLAx

Nick has a nice ass. lol

Facebook ppl

• -Hibz-

Lol. These comments are so creepy.

Nick, I’d be a little worried if I were you.

Did they win?

• -Hibz-

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:15 pm
    Mmm I want to bibble on Nick’s thighs.
    OOOOONNNLLLLYYY you.
    Hahahaha. WTF?

• xoShannonxo

blahhhhh..
    Blahhhhhh-er!!!! LMAO. How are you?

• LoveToLove

Hello everybody how you doing? :D

no one will probably answer lol but anyway looking good jo bros :p

Oh shit. 9 more days until Nick’s 18th birthday. I don’t think I’m ready yet.

• crazylady

hey Hibz have you talked to Frankie lately?

why has she been gone..I haven’t seen her around here for months.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Some pussy ass bitch is arguing with me on twitter about fucking souldja boy. Little fucker.

• idkMyBFFjill

Jukebox. said:

I jacked off to this. ;)
    _______________
    We have another dude here! What’s that, like, 4 now? Not sure how I feel about this one…

• idkMyBFFjill

Facebook ppl
    Speaking of fb…I hate when ugly bitches take like 1000 self pics and post them all. I just witnessed that so I thought I’d vent.

• idkMyBFFjill

Wtf do I just kill posts, or was it like this before I got here?

• -Hibz-

Sep 7, 2010 @ 06:22 pm
    crazylady said:
    hey Hibz have you talked to Frankie lately?

why has she been gone..I haven’t seen her around here for months.
    I have.

She’s moved on to Anything Disney on LJ.
    But she’s still on twitter which is where I sometimes talk to her.

@clarvato

• LoveToLove

_______

or when they download a pic of themselves and title it “ewww I look ugly :P” Then why the hell do you download it?

OU you need to go on a Jonas hiatus seriously. These jonas post with the same things going on is pointless. we get it they have a little baseball team they play with on the road. Nick is boss. Joe is a hoe. Kevin is still married. Can we please get something post worthy for a change.

• crazylady

I have.

She’s moved on to Anything Disney on LJ.
    But she’s still on twitter which is where I sometimes talk to her.

@clarvato

aw bummer…guess this means I’m gonna have to get a twitter which really sucks because I wouldn’t know what to do with it. it’s not my thing. heck I don’t even use my facebook anymore or myspace even.
    I heard AD is more drama filled than here.

• idkMyBFFjill

LoveToLove said:

_______

lmao, yes.

• _Tiger_

Bitches be stalkin’.

• LoveToLove

lmao, yes

:D

• colorfulx

Sigggggggghhhhh. :l

• whatsernamegigi

Oh please.
    Some girls haven’t even been lucky enough to speak to Joseph. Stop whining. At least you got the chance.
    Lets all bug you for pictures and talk at you when you’re sick and see how YOU like it.

HIBZ IS HERE?! BB!

IMO Nick has the best ass out of the three of them.

Yep

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Sigggggggghhhhh. :l

Your starting to remind me of picstoburn with all that sighing. lmfaoo.

Agreed on all accounts.

• colorfulx

Sigggggggghhhhh. :l

Your starting to remind me of picstoburn with all that sighing. lmfaoo.

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Woah I can see some big ass lightning in the distance

don’t read if you don’t wanna read long stuff

tell me to fu.ck off and get a life but I don’t care

• peacelovehearts

Doodeedoodeedoodeedoop

http://formspring.me/peaceandhearts (:

AlwaystheTruth said:

oh my God

GOD I WANNA LICK IT
    I love his tanned-tight-delish skin ..
    yummy

colorfulx said:
    Sigggggggghhhhh. :l

Your starting to remind me of picstoburn with all that sighing. lmfaoo.

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

there there *pats back*

• sophieee

I gave him something to give to Nick so I hope he doesn’t just throw it away.

LMAO.

• _Tiger_

Do the Jonas Brothers play volleyball? I’d like to play one of them.

You are stalkers!! Let the poor guys have some privacy in their hotel which is basically their home when touring.

• colorfulx

lmao. I just had a really bad day.

there there *pats back*

No, I seriously was having a BAD day. Like, first day of highschool sucks.

does anyone know what danis neck less says

@hibz

i love your profile!!!<333333

:D

• whatsernamegigi

No, I seriously was having a BAD day. Like, first day of highschool sucks.

It gets better, hun. And it goes by really fast.