Hilary Duff SPIDER-MAN ROLE?

hilary-duff-spiderman-10

Hilary Duff stopping for coffee at Starbucks after her private workout session in Toluca Lake, CA. Hilary has been seen with the script for Spider-Man 4, sparking rumors she’ll be in the film, reports The Globe. Hils auditioned for the lead role and is upagainst Emma Roberts, Imogen Poots & Ophelia Lovibond. Limelight.

Around the web

I miss lizzie McGuiree!
    that show was thight like that’s so raven and phil of the future !
    ahaha ;D

• xxbehappyxx

i never liked spiderman…. he is ugly :\

• never change

no body can replace the original spider man cast

• heartinvasion?

i never liked spiderman…. he is ugly :\
    WTF? GASP! :O

• never change

hilary looks tired

• xxbehappyxx

heartinvasion? said:

i never liked spiderman…. he is ugly :\
    WTF? GASP! :O
    toby mcguire is just so eww

• SellyismygirlCrush

Imogen Poots and Ophelia Lovibond…. interesting names.

• Anonymous X

fuck u both.that fag will NEVER b spider-man,super man or anything like dat.stupid tweens,u know absolutely nothing bout comic books and anything else cool,all u like are lame,stupid irrelevant shit(just like u).

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sep 8, 2010 @ 07:21 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    heartinvasion? said:

i never liked spiderman…. he is ugly :\
    WTF? GASP! :O
    toby mcguire is just so eww

___

he’s so eww? lol
    Yeah its ok i dont find him attractive either.. James Franco on the other hand mmm

• sophieee

She’s not getting the part….
    She’s not a spider or a man.

• xxbehappyxx

I will love to see SpiderMan 4 if Zac Efron is in it! :)

• sophieee

xxbehappyxx said:
    I will love to see SpiderMan 4 if Zac Efron is in it! :)
    he would be too hot to be a nerd :/

Spiderman Spiderman does whatever a spider can.

• xxbehappyxx

sophieee said:

xxbehappyxx said:
    I will love to see SpiderMan 4 if Zac Efron is in it! :)
    he would be too hot to be a nerd :/
    true, he should be Super Man! :)

• Destiny Hope

suzii18023 said:

i hope logan lerman is the new spiderman that would be so awesome!:)
    xxbehappyxx said:

sophieee said:

xxbehappyxx said:
    I will love to see SpiderMan 4 if Zac Efron is in it! :)
    he would be too hot to be a nerd :/
    true, he should be Super Man! :)
    ————————
    The new Spiderman is Andrew Garfield, he is a great actor from England. Seen him in few films.

• xxbehappyxx

@Destiny Hope

aww i wanted zac or logan to be SpiderMan :( i hope hilary gets the paper…

• suzii18023

dang it i wanted logan to be spiderman!:(

I like her and all but she wouldn’t be good in spiderman.. it’s kirsten’s role!! I hate when they switch actors.

• peacelovehearts
  • mrsdestinyhope

OMG, that’ll be soo huge for Hilary! Hope she gets the tole! Although, I reall want Hil to become a TV Actress. She found her fame on the small screen, and she should go back to her roots. (Not Disney, but just back on TV). She would be so much more popular if she hadn’t turn down the role for 90210 . I would have watched that show just because she was in it

• mrsdestinyhope

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sep 8, 2010 @ 07:21 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    heartinvasion? said:

i never liked spiderman…. he is ugly :\
    WTF? GASP! :O
    toby mcguire is just so eww

___

he’s so eww? lol
    ==
    EFF both of u ! LOL! Tobey is and was the best SPIDER MAN in History! LOL! And yes, he is attractive and he’s also married.

• heartinvasion?

*dies*
    OMG, sex on legs -_-
    I want him so bad.
    I want HIS bad romance.
    I must boycott one of these shows of his one of these days <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Im really sad because portnoy is leavin dream theater. #eso

They have already announced that Andrew Garfield is the new spiderman so everyone saying Logan Lerman, Zac Efron, etc. I am sorry but it has already been decided. Also, although Hilary Duff and Emma Roberts seem like nice enough people they are not that great of actresses so I hope the role goes to a lesser known and more talented actress. Let’s give someone else a chance please.

• krystinajonas

Icon test..

• krystinajonas

Icon test..

• suzii18023

i hope logan lerman is the new spiderman that would be so awesome!:)

• Anonymous X

stfu bitch,no tween will play spider-man.and they already chosed the person 4 da role(its not tween related).none of u know anything bout spider-man,that is not 4 tweens.and there isn’t a spider-man 4,its a reboot.stupid tweens.

first!?
    ahh i love hilary <3

• Fiona

<3 Hilary

first?!

ahh i love hilary <3

fuck no

• nemoh

I thought Spider Man was over? -__-

“Hils auditioned for the lead female role in the superhero movie ”

LMFAO, I THOUGHT THAT WAS CUTESTUFF

• heartinvasion?

Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst are the original Peter Parker and Mary Jane. I won’t settle for new characters. So no, I won’t watch Spider-man 4.

• niskmlvbl

PGRGkP icyusqebesgn, [url=http://bocmxadosppc.com/]bocmxadosppc[/url], [link=http://xkejikqncsrp.com/]xkejikqncsrp[/link], http://fbsmmyipoakg.com/

M necklace

M for Marvel

As in ‘Marvel in my Marvelousness for I am Black Cat’

Hearing things like this makes me think Spidey is being forced into intercourse by Mr. Mouse… I already don’t like the hipster they’ve chosen to play Parker. This movie will be disappointing to geeks. They better kill Gwen Stacy in this… I hate Hollywood and their profit seeking attitude. Originality is dead because it’s not profitable as remaking well known franchises. Sigh… oh well I give up, being horribly depressed is part of growing up.

• Anonymous X

• Anonymous X

• _liesyoutold

Emma ain’t got nothing on Hils ;)

• jhondoe

I’m not so excited for this spider man reboot. But Andrew Garfield is kinda cute. I’m sure he’s career is about to take off. And I love Hilary Duff. I want to see her in more big films.

• Hilary

I thought Spider Man was over? -__-

• never change

the spider man series are alright

• lkyqka

tqrFwN mjzmqoikvvqg, [url=http://ilgltsczabxw.com/]ilgltsczabxw[/url], [link=http://eepxxgnnigsr.com/]eepxxgnnigsr[/link], http://hfcfkkuqohvo.com/

• MileyIsBestest

IF THIS BITCH RUINS MY FAVOURITE MOVIES I WILL CUT HER!! STAY AAAAWWWWAAAAYYYY!!

• Lucas

Hilary is so cute *-*

• ugg boots uk

fashion ugg pink,ugg boots sale,ugg 5815,ugg 5825 “is getting “green”.

“Lets see a pretty boy” Is that all you sluts need for a movie? A good actor? No! lets get a pretty boy to look at for 2 hours.

Cool!
    But the person I really wanted in this was Logan Lerman!

• K-Swagger

I DROPPED THE SCREW IN THE TUNA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhW230D79o

• xxbehappyxx

Fuck off! >_<

FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Demi is about to delete her twitter. NOOOOO!! :((((((((((((((((

Never mind. She chickened out :P