Jonas Brothers On New Music, Joe Solo?

so true

AGREED. even though that’s not their oldest CD, it’s my favorite.

• domo111

agree

• baby blue eyes

The truth is.. the best Jonas Brothers Album is the ‘Jonas Brothers’ Album.

I miss the old sound.

THE JONAS ARE TOO GOOD FOR THE SHIT OF DISNEY!
    I LOVE THEM, I WANT NEW ALBUM!

Well you can say that all you want…but as far as a record label is concerned it is..Nick solo album was a huge flop that is why we haven’t seen a JB album this year..I bet the label is having more of a say as to what they do right now then they would like to admit!
    ——————————-

Well that comment is full of assumptions…

1st, pay attention to the music industry. The album may not have been a huge hit, but it did well enough. It was kinda a throw back album and wasn’t made to have big top 40 hits. He made the album he wanted and didn’t pander to the electro pop/dance stuff that is popular now. That wouldn’t have been “him” anyways. He’s not going to be the next JT but then I don’t think that’s his goal. I see him with more of a John Mayer thing going on. Plus, he’s good. I just saw him live and he is good.

2nd, they never had an album planed for this year. They had been putting them out at a rate of 1 in less than a year. That’s a lot. They said 2011 from the beginning.

I agree with the person who said nick sounds better. Joe voice is not as strong he doesnt sound bad nick just sounds better. I heard them in concert and joe doesnt sound great in person but nick sounds the same he has a good voice

———————-

I must agree. Hearing Joe live, he is pitchy and off key with the edge to his voice that I don’t particularly like. He sounds much better recorded. I guess they can clean it up then. I thought Nick was better by far. He has much more control of his voice. I actually thought he was better live then recorded. He is still going through puberty so I have high hopes for him.

• fearless now

i cant wait to hear joe’s solo album. work on it joe, i bet its gonna be fantastic

• JBmuchbetter

Hate as much as you want to.
    The funny thing is that Joe has not even released his solo album, and the haters have already started talking crap.

• Sam

I don’t think it’s fair to compare joe and nick. I think that they are both very talented in different ways. Both of them have different music styles and tastes so you can’t say one is better than the other. Thats like comparing two completely genres of music. I support both of them equally :)

• baby blue eyes

Hate as much as you want to.

its not hate.
    its having an opinion.
    live it. learn it. love it. *quoting jonas.*
    :P

• JBmuchbetter

Their self titled album is love.
    My favorite <3

• JBmuchbetter

Sam said:

—————-
    Preach it.

• JBmuchbetter

baby blue eyes said:

Hate as much as you want to.

its not hate.
    its having an opinion.
    live it. learn it. love it. *quoting jonas.*
    :P
    I am not particularly talking about your comments or even about the other comments on this post.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TAKING SIDES.

NICK JOE NICK JOE

THEYRE BOTH GOOD.

NICK IS AMAZING.
    SO IS JOE.
    SO STFU.

Hate as much as you want to.

its not hate.
    its having an opinion.
    live it. learn it. love it. *quoting jonas.*
    :P

Oh, then.. i’m sorry?
    wow, awkward….. xD

• Nick’sFavoriteGirl

I agree with u on this. It’s soo imature for JoBro Fans 2 compare Nick & Joe. They BOTH R VERY TALENTED. They have BOTH HAVE GREAT VOICES.And THEY BOTH LOVE THEIR FANS JUST AS MUCH as thy love their music. I am a NICK JONAS FAN. But, I support them both equally 2. This stupid inmature
    Joe is better than Nick thing, HAS GOT 2 STOP!

• Lia

I have a feeling that Joe’s solo music will be much more popular than Nick’s, but since he hasn’t even said what genre it will be, we can’t say anything yet. If he goes the electro pop way, I’m sure it’ll be a huge hit.

I like nick and joe equally.they both have an awesome voice but the jobros only problem is tht they’re still stuck in disney. They need to move on change a bit. I’ve been to a lot of their concerts and there’s a lot of lil girls they need to make music to attract the teens… I think bieber was smart to not strt in disney he would’ve been goin thru the same route jobros are goin thru…
    JB GET OUT OF Y’ALL COMFORT ZONE (DISNEY) AND CHANGE Y’ALL SONGS A BIT SEX IT UP DUDES…

Joe is normally pitchy and off key. He’s also had to have people create everything for him because he really doesn’t have the talent. I believe he’s only doing it to show up Nick. Joe needs attention. Nick makes music for the joy of making music. Nick had to suffer through the fans who believed not buying his music would keep the Jonas Brothers from breaking up. Those same fans are now willing to buy Joe’s because they see that Nick’s music didn’t cause a break up. His record was not a flop. Please see articles explaing the number of records that come out in a year and sales. It was not the same as Jonas Brothers CDs 2-4 but it was more than JB CD1, Jonas LA. This was a good first album for him. Next time he will do even better. True music reviewers all praised it as a good first step although not a complete jump.

• maca

Dear Popstar Mag:
    would you please mind NOT CUTTING the videos when thoy’re about to answer your question?
    thanks.

Stop talking crap, the album’s not out yet.
    I bet that when it comes out, you’ll al be freaking out as always.

You should know that Big Companies do not only get the ones who have a great voice..to become famous and succesful as well,you need to have charm,u must be social,and have a nice voice..noone needs the perfect voice..we all know that most of the singers do not have a good voice..they fix it in the studio..for me joe,has an average voice,but all the skills someone needs to have a succesful album..so let’s wish him good luck,and stop comparing him with nick or with someone else,everybody deserve’s a chance

• Anonymous1

I really wish Joe wasn’t going solo so that they can focus on an album together. Not that i don’t love Joe, just not really looking forward to his album. Secondly, just wanted to say that I loved Nick’s album. It was just the type of music that I hoped he would make and he did it amazingly. I loved that he didn’t follow the electro/dance pop trend that EVERYONE is nowadays. I can’t even listen to the radio anymore because it is all so bland. In conclusion, can’t wait til the next JONAS BROTHERS album!

• JBmuchbetter

Sep 8, 2010 @ 10:49 am

So Joe is releasing his solo album to “show up Nick”?

I am amazed.

HAHA

in the words of joe..” haters are going to hate” enough said

• JBmuchbetter

Ah fail.

That was supposed to be posted on Twitter.

• JBmuchbetter

Right anon.
    “Haters gone hating!”

I am amazed.

“Nick had to suffer through the fans who believed not buying his music would keep the Jonas Brothers from breaking up.”

HAHA
    ————————————-

You can laugh at that but that was the sentiment at the time. People acted as if the world was ending when the news broke. Nick had a lot to fight against and because he did, Joe doesn’t have to. I don’t know much about Joe’s album so I haven’t commented on it specifically, but he will have a smoother ride. I have stated before that Nick (knowingly) did not make a top 40 album. For all we know, Joe is and may have an easier time on the radio. Who knows? I know this industry isn’t based solely on talent.

• amazed

Agree. JONAS L.A and Camp rock 2 albuns are NOT the same :/

• baby blue eyes

i want a new Jonas Brothers Album..

• Signorina. aNonimo

Sep 8, 2010 @ 12:55 pm
    live2love2laugh said:

personally i think nick is the only jonas brother that has talent you can go on youtube and find any other guys with the same sound same personality as joe but never like nick why? cus he’s one of a kind … personally i didnt kno his album was a flop i thought it had went really but from wat u guys are saying i guess it didnt =( to be completely honest i cant see joe or kevin famous without nick im just saying he’s really involved in the sound and with writing their lyrics i can see nick still be famous like a younger john mayer (just less f**ked up) i cant see joe or kevin being famous without the jonas brothers im sorry compared to nick they really have no talent nothing that makes them stand out from any other artist … nicks musical ability does all he needs is a little more confidence and to show his personality a little more i’ve seen nick on a interview once where he was just as funny if not more funnier than joe he just keeps himself private but once he lets loss a little more your’ll see nick is the back-bone of the jonas brothers without him the group would flop

*******************
    You are kidding right?
    Without Joe they wouldn’t be what they are.
    They are Kevin Joe and Nick and Joe has the best vocals hands down..

Wait for Joe’s solo career..I bet it outbeats Nick anyday!

• uggbootuksale

UGG boots by warm Austrian wool, Ugg Boots Sale at classic designs and skilled craftsmanship help your feet stay in the most comfortable states. Buy Ugg Bailey Button at Ugg Classic Cardy , the reliable Ugg boots uk supplier to match with jeans, skirts and various dressing styles

• AlwaystheTruth

some people here are ridiculous…
    Just wait haters, you will be amazed by Joe’s album!

I can’t wait

• ohmimiley

Is this is where everyone is? :\

Question for you guys – Which Jonas Brother do you think you would get along best with?

I think I would click with Joe. Like I’m just picturing them as guys in my school.

I think, Joe would be like a hot quaterback xD
    and Nick the best friend you’ll always joke around ang hang with. :DDD

• hmoqqus

3iEg2Z kcmbgmeyulvr, [url=http://bkjxxvlkhgmq.com/]bkjxxvlkhgmq[/url], [link=http://rjilowjjnfco.com/]rjilowjjnfco[/link], http://yhnkwsdrbtoe.com/

• evanescence

as a band they all sound great:)

i love them all, i think joe is better than nick though… i mean i like joe’s style of sining more that nick’s

• evanescence

ohmimiley said:

Is this is where everyone is? :\
    huh:P?

• ms. lonelyheart

Personally, I can’t wait for Joe’s album. It’s going to be interesting to see what kind of songs he writes. :)

Wow if some of you guys are fans of the Jonas brothers you sure don’t act it. Nick is better, Nick’s more talented, No Joe’s better… (I’m not talking to the people who say they like Nick/Joe more that’s fine, just the people trying to make opinion fact.)

I feel bad for Joe already. He hasn’t hardly talked about it at all yet and already people are hating? As if he’s going to waste all his time and effort into making a solo CD just to ‘show up’ his brother. Joe loves music just like Nick and Kevin and his taste is a lot different to both Kevin and Nick’s so he’s entitled to try some different music on his own. Just as Nick did. You shouldn’t not buy something just because you’re trying to prove a point. If you like it you buy it. If you don’t, then don’t. BUT don’t not buy it just because you ‘like Nick more’. (and yes i have heard people say that is what they’re doing) Please lets be mature for once.

I fully support it. I’m looking forward to hearing more about it. I just hope some ‘fans’ can grow up before it’s released.

—————-

I completely agree with you.

———————-

Preach!

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone, Please check out my covers on my YouTube Channel! I would appreciate it SO much. Thanks, if you do. (:

• LizzieHawkins

I have to be honest, it’s killing me to see them fall apart but even now I can’t believe that there are some girls saying they are JB fans but talking shit about joe or nick… What’s wrong with you? they are BROTHERS and we are supposed to support them BOTH Joe and Nick, so please stop the shit now

Joe solo!!! I want!!!

• JoBrosFan

I ? JoBros

i love nick. AND joe. and kevin. all three.

it’s possible to support all of them you know.

why is it that on OU, i mostly see people putting nick on a pedestal, and then they proceed to either completely ignore joe, or put him down. that’s not right.

LMAO what are you smoking? In 8 days, he will be 18. He has been done with puberty for years and years. He is still growing (not likely though)… but that’s all.

I’m soooo excited for Joe’s new album!!!!!!!!!

• live2love2laugh

*******************
    You are kidding right?
    Without Joe they wouldn’t be what they are.
    They are Kevin Joe and Nick and Joe has the best vocals hands down..

Wait for Joe’s solo career..I bet it outbeats Nick anyday!
    WITH WAT SONGS!?!?!?
    joe cant write music everysong he’s written without nick or kevin has SUXED in my opinon and i thinks that’s only like one nick writes all their crap
    the only reason that joe’s album will go farther than nicks is that fans think he’s d*ck looks hot in a pair of skinny jeans not off of talent
    i admit when it comes to personality joe has nick beat X1000000!!!! but not on talent NEVER on talent nick will always have him beat on that one
    im saying this from not even liking the jonas brothers the only one i like is JOE but even i can admit he’s not as talented as nick

• live2love2laugh

• Signorina. aNonimo

I hope Joe does some edgier music..not Disney bubblegum pop…

Some People Like Nick’s voice & Some of them like Joe’s voice !! So WHY everyone said nick better than Joe

!!

I Found Joe wayyyyy better ..! so everyone has different taste in music !

DEMI’S BEST FRIEND CLAIRE IS NOMINATED FOR
    Urban OUTFITTER’S ‘profile of a young female artist’

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!

DEMI’S BEST FRIEND CLAIRE IS NOMINATED FOR
    Urban OUTFITTER’S ‘profile of a young female artist’

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!

DEMI’S BEST FRIEND CLAIRE IS NOMINATED FOR
    Urban OUTFITTER’S ‘profile of a young female artist’

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!

• sama

i love them

• NileyisWin

the one who should go solo is NICK !

• baby blue eyes

the one who should go solo is NICK !

agree.

• all for me

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    NileyisWin said:

the one who should go solo is NICK !
    ————————-
    He did no one cared..Joe has a better musical taste then Nick more hip more modern…Joe will be the Beyounce of the Jonas Brothers you wait and see

i think it’s the cutest thing when you hear joe talk after nick has just given one of his wordy elaborations or answers. because in my opinion, joe is just as intelligent. the only thing is he expresses himself in a more… modern, teenager kind of way.

sometimes i feel like nick tries hard to sound smart. remember the way he used “stylistically” in about 50 different interviews haha. he’s such a smart guy, and everyone can see that. he doesn’t need to try and prove it.

• baby blue eyes

the one who should go solo is NICK !
    ————————-

its not about the music genre.
    -.-

• sama

nick has much more talent

• all for me

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    baby blue eyes said:

the one who should go solo is NICK !
    ————————-

its not about the music genre.
    -.-
    ——————

• baby blue eyes

the only thing why Joe’s Album wouldnt flop is because of his ‘dating’ news/promo thing.

• Kisses from Hollywood

they should leave disney first, then sex up their image

• all for me

(replying to this) – Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:58 am
    sama said:

nick has much more talent
    ———————
    hhhmm Christina Aguliera has way way more talent then Britney Spears but who sell more albums and has more hit records…BRITNEY…there is alot more that goes into it..Nick lacks charm and personality…Joe is filled with it.

• baby blue eyes

the one who should go solo is NICK !
    ————————-

its not about the music genre.
    -.-
    ——————

Nick’s Album Critics weren’t a flop at all.
    He put all of his soul into that album.. and it may not worked out really well but still it wasnt a flop.
    Joe’s Voice is not even near as Nicks…
    He can make pop songs and dance songs, but it still won’t sound like Nick.

• jhondoe
  • ROXYJONAS :D

I CANT WAIT!!

I NEED NEW ALBUM JONAS BROTHERS!!

NOT JONAS L.A SHOW!

JB ARE MUCH BETTER OUT DINSEY! :D

• ROXYJONAS

I CANT WAIT!!

I NEED NEW ALBUM JONAS BROTHERS!!

NOT JONAS L.A SHOW!

JB ARE MUCH BETTER OUT DINSEY! :D

By “top 40″ I meant an album that has songs that will get a lot of radio play.

• luckze
  • JBmuchbetter

I am amazed.

HAHA
    ————————————-

—————–
    How about Joe had not released his solo album back then,so Nick did not have to fight against the “Nick is releasing his solo album to show up Joe” thing.
    Think about that.

idk but i have that feeling when joe goes solo that he maybe has more success than nick and maybe nick is or will be jealous about it idk why i’m feeling that…!

Think about that.
    —————————–

Do you seriously believe that is an issue? It’s been like 1 person who said that. Last year there was like 1000+ comment post with people freaking out and twitter went crazy. People freaked on Nick’s ass. Joe’s having a smooth ride and I’ve seen virtually no negative backlash.

• JBmuchbetter

Think about that.
    —————————–

Do you seriously believe that Nick’s fans did not buy his album to prevent the Jonas Brothers from breaking up?
    Also, Joe is not really having a smooth ride with all the Nick stans already having started BS.

• JBmuchbetter

Alright Nick stan I am out.
    See you later.

—————————————
    Of course Nick fans bought it regardless of if they were freaking. It’s everybody else.

My point remains though that what Joe is experiencing is minuscule in comparison to what Nick had to go through. You clearly were not around then or you would not be arguing with me.

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

I love Joe and Nick, and Kevin!

With that said, I think Joes album will do better than Nicks. I think Joes will do better because joe has a more “hip/popular/funky” taste in music.

also Joe is working on his album with frank music, thats the first time the JB have really steped out of haveing Disney people/nick produce there albums, so its not gonna have the JObros sound, (as great as that sound is)its a good thing, its gonna sound different, because Its like a whole new person makeing music, with a new sound, and joes great voice.

some people like nicks music better, some people like joes voice better (personally I like joes voice better)on nicks cd(i think) nick sounds constipated, but he sounds really good live. on the jbs albums joes voice sounds the same as he does live, nick can sing great(but his songs/style he sang them in) is why his album didnt do well, he didnt connect with the fans as much as he should have. joe is like a hype man (look it up) he is like the personality of the jonas brothers, he know how to get the fans excited(that wasnt supossed to sound dirty.. lol)