Mommy Tish Cyrus NAME CHANGE

tishcyrus

Leticia Finley Cyrus will change her name just like beautiful daughter Destiny Hope Cyrus changed her name to MILEY RAY CYRUS in 2008. According to TMZ, Leticia Finley Cyrus filed requesting her name be legally changed to Tish Finley Cyrus, saying she’s been known as ‘for as long as she can remember.’

• _liesyoutold

Hilary
    I like your icon :)

• yesaella

i like leticia better lmao why does she want to change its not like they wont call her tish or something. tish is a nickname…..not a real name but whatever her choice
    you know what to do [;

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Don’t curr and what an age appropriate picture right there.

Omg that’s my favorite gif! Fits with this post perfectly.

• Srahx3

follow for follow ? @SrahLovsNicoleA

• fearless now

ok, i dont see the point but ok

• Chelsea-Rose

just like beautiful daughter Destiny Hope Cyrus

When will OU stop kissing Miley’s ass?

BOO…TISH LOOKS LIKE A HORSE….AND LIKE A CHEAP WH*RE!

• SellyismygirlCrush

BOO…TISH LOOKS LIKE A HORSE….AND LIKE A CHEAP WH*RE!

___

It’s mean but i lol’d

ewwww another attetion whore in the disgusting cyrus family!!!! that family is sooo creeepy, no one in normal in that family!!! btw she looks like a whore in that picture, she thins shes a teenager??? c´mon bitch you are a mom, sooo act like that!!! seriously i cant stan this disgustinf family!!!

BOO…TISH LOOKS LIKE A HORSE….AND LIKE A CHEAP WH*RE!
    i could not be more agree!!!!

the whole cyrus family is like a big circus, sooo fucking gross!!! that family are so fucking weird and creepy!!! its almost like the family monster!!! ewwww!!!! disguting and nasty family!!!! btw tish looks exaclty like her famewhore daugther ugly and a cheap whore!!!

ewww creepy picture!!!

Life changing news OU…
    Lol, I dont really care about Tish name change. Give me some Miley news please and thnkk you OU. :)

• Moonbeam

Confused. I thought Tish is short for Leticia? It would still be the same name.

Ok Tish may not be the most beautiful woman alive but that doesnt give you the right to call her names. Would you guys like it if they said mean things about yout moms?

• harrypotterbitches

I don’t think she should…but whatever.

• fearless now

when i grow up i wanna be like you….aka such a cool and happy person.

i think its nice that shes changing her name
    after a while it gets weird to have on ur documents leticia but ppl call u tish!
    and i think its fun that she doesnt wear clothes like a mom!! i mean alot of adults are still children in their minds :)
    but everyone has their opinion ;)

• peaceandlove.

icon check.

• lovato is love.

if she’s been known as “tish” for years, why not just keep being called it without legally changing. js.

• Bottom of The Ocean

Its cool :) but.. why you keep sayin bad things about miley? You really haven’t a heart? and yeah ,I’m talkin about the stupid haters :| . FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO ,LOSERS !

• EvaSnow

lovato is love. said:

__________
    MTE

• Katie13

what a nice little Ray of sunshine, you turned out to be

• lollipop49

omg. can you people really hate on mileys MOM? i mean really? thats so stupid.

i dont see much of a point in changing her name, but whatever makes her happy (:

and for all you shallow people saying she doesnt look like a mom, i think shes absolutely gorgeous, and shes doing a pretty good job being a mom. does it really matter what she looks like?

ugh.

• Hilary

You need to grow up.

• -Hibz-

Beliebers make no sense.

• Hilary

Btw if she wants to change her name .. that is her choice.
    I don’t see the problem.
    It’s none of our business.

it’s not age appropriate because no one wants to see a 45-year-old woman’s old implants, sweetheart.

nobody is forcing you to see the picture, idiot
    if you dont like it dont see it, simple as that.

• nickjonasjilf

who cares

Who the hell cares?

• California.Gurls

nickjonasjilf said:

who cares
    __
    haha <333 your icon and name :)

• heartinvasion?

I can care less, I mean, it’s her business!

• jhondoe
  • .Truth.

i like leticia wayyy more than Tish.

• krystinajonas

Tish looks like Brittany Taylor from youtube.

shes only mad cuz ppl prob think shes black before they see who she is. whats da big deal Leticia.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Good for her.

• trxothw

Dt3cqu ovlxpmdwtocd, [url=http://gjfkckkiieyy.com/]gjfkckkiieyy[/url], [link=http://aprziomwilxu.com/]aprziomwilxu[/link], http://tfespwryybhj.com/

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:03 am
    lovato is love. said:

She has her own business now, so it’s easier for people to do business if her business name and her legal name are the same.

Tish is a stupid momager who really doesn’t have her daughters’ interest at heart. The “wise” decisions are made by her at the behest of a manipulating, and money grubbing Disney.

• austin19

eh , personally i`d love to have a name that can be a nickname .

• -Hibz-

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:28 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Sweetdisposition? said:

-Hibz- said:

Beliebers make no sense.
    What happened?
    They told me to go eat poop.
    LOL, wow. These anons sure know how to go make me cry in a corner.

-.-

Dear god, now people are hating on her mom? Get over yourselves. And I see nothing age inappropiate about this pic. That sweetdisposition chick is just a dumbass hater who bashes all things Cyrus. -_-

• omg wtf lolz

OMG to all those people who are calling a married woman a whore you should all seriously get real and find something better do in your lives other than troll online about a celebs mom.

The pic isn’t that bad and let me tell you there are worse pictures of married woman online.

How would you like it if someone offended your mother? The woman who gave birth to you and all you can do is say nasty stuff.

Have a good day.

• peaceandlove.

First. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Don’t curr and what an age appropriate picture right there.

• SellyismygirlCrush

who cares?
    and she does not look like a mom.

• Jukebox.

Woot.

I wana change my name to my name.

Cause my name is an epic name.

People would be like, “Hey My Name! Whaddup”

HEY EVERYONE! I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY AND I AM BORED AS FUCK

+ i am also sweaty from watching that justin bieber video

Sweetdisposition? said:

Don’t curr and what an age appropriate picture right there.

• Jukebox.

Yupp. ^^

• -Hibz-

Sep 8, 2010 @ 08:21 am
    Jukebox. said:
    Woot.

I wana change my name to my name.

Cause my name is an epic name.

People would be like, “Hey My Name! Whaddup”
    LOL. That’s funny.

• DieMannschaft

We don’t care OU (;

hottay!

• Jacob

Tish is a beautiful woman. This isn’t an age appropriate picture? In what way, because it shows cleavage? Grow up people. What makes any of us think that we have the right to tell her how to dress? She’s a grown woman and I think she’s old enough to make decisions such as getting a tattoo or wearing a tank top. I don’t know what makes anyone think that the Cyrus family are freaks? They all seem normal, yeah Miley’s bro has a lot of tattoos, but so what? You can feel the love in that family, that’s what matters.

• Sweetdisposition?

-Hibz- said:

Beliebers make no sense.
    What happened?

• -Hibz-

Sweetdisposition? said:

-Hibz- said:

Beliebers make no sense.
    What happened?
    They told me to go eat poop.

Do we really care enough to have an entire post focusing just on Mommy Tish??

Answer: NO!

• _liesyoutold

Tish is one hot momma.
    I like ‘Leticia’ better though. :/

• shecantbetamed

Do we really care enough to have an entire post focusing just on Mommy Tish??

Answer: NO!

I do. I love the whole Cyrus family, too.