Nick Jonas LOGE Twitter Trending Topic

nickjonaslog
Around the web

• whatsernamegigi

Its not even funny. Its stupid. God forbid they make a small mistake. Fans need to stop rubbing their mistakes in their faces. And its obvious he’s mad, plus Kevin and Marissa made comments about it.

• xowerockkk

Like.. really.
    REMEMBER BUMBER?
    he didnt get upset then, but he does now? -.-

please, nick.
    we dont do it to hate on you.
    we do it cause we love you.

• MileyIsBestest

Who cares? He made a typo so what? It shouldn’t be trending. this ‘joke’ isn’t funny at all.

Excactly.

• harrypotterbitches

Lol don’t be so butthurt about it Nick

• MistressJonas

I personally thought it was funny..until he got pissed. Now I feel bad :/

everyone please tweet #sorrynick ):

• Katie13

and now he’s pissed at us all lmao *feels bad*

• California.Gurls

haha LOGE soo funny… NOT!! I feel bad for him. It seems like it offend him :(

1st!

• Melisa

someones pissed :(

:[ #sorrynick

• fearless now

ahahahahaah i loge you nick

i personally think his reaction was kinda unecessary, clearly the fans are joking around it’s not like they’re laughing AT him in a rude way. fair enough you’d get irritated if people constantly corrected you but he could have just laughed it off like most people…

• supportingjonas

me too :(

• RaayofSonshine93

:[ #SorryNick

awwwwwww.. he’s so cute. i felt so bad after those tweets, but it was hilarious! <333

• MistressJonas

I admit…it was pretty rude to rub it in his face..but it was only a joke.

Jonas fans rock!!! Had to say it :)

• bluesfan3410

That’s crazy

DIVA LOL JK LOVE HIM

• AnonymousJ

I loge him :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

___
    This.

• Lindsey

Every tweet after the ‘loge’ one, he sounded pissed, like; thanks for pointing out my flaws, guys. when he doesn’t get that most of the little teenie girls thought it was cute.

• MileyIsBestest

everyone please tweet #sorrynick ):

Who cares? It’s just a freakin typo… no need to make a big deal out of it. He’s gonna get critisised no matter what. He needs to toughen the hell up and grow a pair.

• eden

hahahahahah first

• areyouonDOPE…

oceanup wasnt working for me for the past hour

• Julianna

Wow..

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmoa, i think is a little hurt :/ Don’t take it to heart dude.

• AAC

Great. Now everyone is calling him a douchebag and a little bitch. -_-
    He shouldn’t of said anything. But I’m kind of glad he’s actually expressing his feelings to us for once.

• GISELLE

oh c’mon nick.
    the rude fans need to back up off of him too.

i feel bad for nick. <3 #sorrynick

• putlimeinthecoconut

woooo, oceanups got black dots next to the ‘edit’ and ‘reply’ buttons now :p

Now Nick is crying because he tweeted ‘loge’ instead of love.

• SellyismygirlCrush

finally got back on. jeez WTF is going on?
    Heidi’s boobs must be interfering with the connection.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Aw poor nick those little girls are bitches seriously they need to grow up.. i ll give him so love on twitter.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO Nick, attitude is not cute. It is a joke, damn, he should be more joe sometimes. smh

• suckit

“is it true that sweat and pee are like related?” ,< -----cat from victorious.lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh Ocean Person are you still on?

• nemoh

Who the fuck cares?

NICKS ON HIS PERIOD THATS WHY LOL

NICK IS CRYING NOW BECAUSE OF HIS TYPO!!!!

• picstoburn

blah oceanup should fix it when people are sleeping.

• California.Gurls

i feel totally bad for him :( I would be pissed to if my fans would make fun of me because I made a typo and it gets a TT after a few minutes :(

• peacenlove

oh good its working…HELLO PPL! :P

• YO_Bum_nice

Nicks rude. Man lighten up!!!!! -Ryan b

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I think he has a bad day. With the “bummer” thing he was like “HAHAHHAHAHAHA” and literally saying!
    It wasn’t our purpose to point “loge” ut, we were just so excited cuz we can add “loge” to our Jonas diccionary (?) LMAO.
    Bummer
    Baday
    Twatter
    Bookface
    Blueck
    Loge…
    etc
    hahahahha

I think everyone should tweet #sorrynick
    It might make someone feel a bit better : )

Is there a need to be so rude?
    They’re only stating their opinion so there’s no need for you to start having a go at them :s

Katie13 said:
    To be honest, i didn’t really expect him to react like that…..
    ______________________________

honestly, i didn’t either. Obviously the fans weren’t trying to be rude, we weren’t trying to “point out mistakes” or anything. we thought it was cute, and wanted to joke about it. “iloveloge” isn’t bad AT ALL. and is definitely not something to get pissy about. I think it shows the fan’s support and dedication, especially because it became a TT so quickly!

MistressJonas said:
    Am I the only one that thinks that JB thinks we don’t appreciate them anymore? Remember in the last live chat..what Nick and Kevin said…and now this. I feel really bad. It’s kinda odd though.
    ———————————–

I think it’s just a culmination of things:

1. People feel more “familiar” with them now after all these years that they say stuff that is not supposed to insult, but thy’re hearing it from a stranger. Especially if a lot of people say it, it can start to hurt.

2. With the onset of twitter, they are a lot more accessible and receive comments that were never before made to them.

3. They’re people who have very human reactions…just like the rest of us except theirs get blown up all over the internet.

They still love us and appreciate those of us still here supporting them

AAC said:

Jeez guys. I think there is more to this than just Nick being pissed off because of a “simple spelling mistake”. We don’t know what’s going on in his life or in his head.

agreed

• MileyIsBestest

I think it’s just a culmination of things:

They still love us and appreciate those of us still here supporting them

Is there a need to write long ass paragraphs about something so-not-important….

Is there a need to write long ass paragraphs about something so-not-important….

Shut up. That wasn’t even long at all. Just because you cant read doesnt mean none of us can read.

/; feel bad for him

The only Jonas who can survive the madness that is twitter is Joe. He doesn’t take these things seriously. Nick has slit of followers anything he does or says becomes a trending topic in a matter of minutes. I can’t lie I wouldn’t be pissed but I would probably be really irritated. He feels deeply and takes things to heart; nothing wrong with that. A couple people correcting him that’s fine.. But thousands correcting him.. That’s crazy.
    —————————————

You clearly didn’t hear about his reaction at being given dictionaries. He was less than impressed.

He laughed the first time. The second time he was less than impressed.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Sep 8, 2010 @ 04:02 pm
    fearless now said:
    are they gonna perform tonight?
    …..

yes but the show is going to be delayed because of the rain
    ====
    so they are not going to perform tonight?

• picstoburn

anyway is anyone going to see hellcats?

• sexxynickj

I wish ppl would like him alone. Who gives a shit if he mistakenly spelled “love” “loge”.. everyone knew what he meant. I really hate these bitches sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe he just wasnt in his best mood, so it’s ok if he gets mad at it.. and i dont know why it was so funny for some people, it was just a type mistake.. i mean, wtf.. he’s human fyi :/

why do people like him now i know why its because joe jonas cuts his hair and looks weird he was so cute on camp rock 1 why do people like him now i know why its because joe jonas cuts his hair and looks weird he was so cute on camp rock 1

Da fuck? I’ve always loved Nick.

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:

lol alright let me find a clip.

oh god i just realized my whole comment was messed up =/ im a fail….and thank you! :D

• thejonasempire

Seriously, people, lay him off. I know you’re enjoying it but STOP it :) And for those people who said Nick’s being a little bitch, just get over it. He’s a perfectionist and being constantly reminded about your flaws isn’t nice. Just lay him off because we all know he doesn’t take those things easily. He takes them to heart and thinks he’s stupid or whatever he’s thinking.

• realistgangsta

wtf he’s throwing a bitch fit over some stupid shit like this dude is so uptight

• TeamNelenax3

xxbehappyxx said:

i miss Nelena… :p

Me toooo ;)

i dont think he was pissed, i think he just didnt realize people would care so much. then he explained why it happened. thats all

• Moonbeam

Some people on here have the humor of a brick, no worse, they have the humor of a Nick Jonas.

don’t flatter yourself you’re only making yourself look more stupid.
    Ha ha. I feel I’m becoming a Niley fan only because YourSoAnnoying5.0

go for it.
    Ha ha, no.
    Honestly I can’t imagine how Niley ever hooked up anyway.

Miley: Pokes fun a Nick.
    Nick: “Shut up you stupid botch”

• picstoburn

i really didn’t even find the “loge” thing funny. anyways.

me either guess where boring people.

Ha ha, no.
    Honestly I can’t imagine how Niley every came together anyway.

Miley: Pokes fun a Nick.
    Nick: “Shut up you stupid botch”

ok then.

KristinaMarie559 said:

I don’t think Nick would be pissed at something as banal as people correcting a spelling mistake, he’s laughed at it off before. Remember the bumber tweet? He laughed it off. Maybe something is up with him..?
    He also got mad at a fan in soundcheck today D:
    It must be his diabetes.

I’ll go with he’s on his period. But I still “love” him.

• suckit

really didn’t even find the “loge” thing funny. anyways.

me either guess where boring people.

lol.i’ve been told

Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

He also got mad at a fan in soundcheck today D:
    It must be his diabetes.

I’ll go with he’s on his period. But I still “love” him.

someone should go to the pharmacy for him.

• AAC

Again, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON IN HIS LIFE AT THE MOMENT.
    Something could be really troubling him right now. Fuck, he’s only human. And the tweet couldn’t of been directed to the fans. People need to calm the fuck down right now and breathe. It really is no big deal. I mean, he shouldn’t of took it out on the fans if he is in a bad mood but still. Whatever. This was all be blown over in a few days anyways.

• fearless now

are they gonna perform tonight?
    …..

yes but the show is going to be delayed because of the rain

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    peacenlove said:

lmao its stupid -_- and i cant keep up with your icons!! lol

she said it was a joke but oh well. and yeah im bored that’s why. D:

oh funny -_- lol and i see…but thats a cute icon :P

lmao thank you. at least im not the only person that think that wasn’t funny. and thanks :)

lol np ;) can you make me a zac icon? but somrthing from now…ans shirtless will be awesome too ;P but only if its ok i mean you dint have to :)

There are children dying of AIDS or living without clean water and you bitches are trying to force me to feel sorry for Pussy ass Nick Jonas because he got butthurt over a typo joke? FFS, build a bridge.

• thejonasempire

Please make #sorrynick a trending topic :) He needs to see em :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

smh you ppl are still talking about this. In Ou you really dont stay on topic <3

• picstoburn

i wish people would forget this. it wasn’t a big deal but he should have deleted it. but then again he didn’t know people were that small minded.

• picstoburn

lol alright let me find a clip.

• jhondoe
  • Fiona

lmao it’s kinda funny

• baby blue eyes

Aw, he’ll get over it.

• Hilary

Oh Nick.
    Sarcasm, deal with it!

• superJOEman

Uhhh..Nick. It’s funny that he still didn’t noticed that “BADAY” on his birthday gretting for Demi! haha..

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I thought it was funny and cute until he got pissed, it was a joke. But now I feel bad.. I love him.

• luckze
  • christmascash

Why is he so butthurt about it? I love Nick but he could have laughed it off, I doubt all of them meant it in a rude way.

i love how nick’s typo started trending. oh, the power of jonas. ;)

Maybe it’s the constant spelling corrections. Maybe it’s the fans who feel it necessary to shove Miley’s biography in his face for a reaction or ask about what kind of girlfriend Selena was. Maybe it’s the twitters from Miley and Selena fans who attack any physical imperfections they imagine he might have. Maybe it’s the rude questions people ask him about his purity ring. Maybe it’s the stupid questions the press ask him about his love life. Maybe it’s the complaints about him wearing a headband or a hat or cutting his own hair. I don’t think he’s cranky cause of diabetes. I think he’s taken all this crap a lot longer than I would have. I think he’s cranky cause he thought his fans were his friends. I think most of his fans are his friends. All of you other complaining wenches should go find some one else to “love”.

• ms. lonelyheart

^THIS.
    One biting tweet from Nick J after all the crap he’s put up with is nothing.

• lemonlovee

But the thing is “loge” is not even a funny joke to begin with.

loge can be the new word for love haha lol jk

• xxbehappyxx

lol poor nick…. i think he got pissed about it. don’t worry nick i will always loge you <333 (sorry i just had to do it) ;)

• suckit

ehh.i wouldn’t care but that’s just me.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Suck is up Nick.
    Pussy.

Justin was ráped by User.

• picstoburn

spelling errors runs in the family.

HEY INA! Is the ‘event’ at 11 pm still happening?

• bluesfan3410

I am bad at spelling, I would hate it if everytime I spelt something wrong people would point it out.

• Moonbeam

• Gearsarealwaysturning

nick totally ruined the joke. …

Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    Moonbeam said:

wtf are you smoking o__o

• Moonbeam

wtf are you smoking o__o

LOL at you. :D

• thewayilovedyou

OWN.. i loge him ?

• picstoburn

i hope she was joking cause something is wrong with you.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

34 pm
    nemoh said:
    Who the fuck cares?
    ===
    I do.

(replying to this) – Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    Moonbeam said:

wtf are you smoking o__o

LOL at you. :D

O____o

• California.Gurls

Gearsarealwayst… said:

nick totally ruined the joke. …
    __
    haha what joke?
    It started of with him wanted to tell us that he loves us

• peacenlove

Moonbeam said:

-___- seriously?! SMH

• picstoburn

some people on here are just stupid. i feel bad for them.

Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    peacenlove said:
    Moonbeam said:

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol. Everyone is now like “you jonas fans are so rude blablabla” suck it up, dude. It was a joke, when people make jokes you feel ashamed, then you smile and act like nothing happened. Way to make a big deal. What a bumber.

• trenton.

Nick, just shut up and get over your self…

• trenton.

Nick, just shut up and get over your self…

• iLoveChimpanzee

some people on here are just stupid. i feel bad for them.
    __
    lmfao

• Moonbeam

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD
    OMG, it was a joke.

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:

some people on here are just stupid. i feel bad for them.
    me too, some of the fans are very rude.

• KristinaMarie559

lmao I found it funny!
    Nick baby,learn how to take a joke.

(replying to this) – Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    Moonbeam said:

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD
    OMG, it was a joke.

it wasn’t a joke nobody laughed at it.

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    peacenlove said:
    Moonbeam said:

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD

lmao its stupid -_- and i cant keep up with your icons!! lol

• Hi

People say nick needs to “lighten up” hes expressing his feelings for once, which is a good thing… seriously, I would be pretty annoyed too if I made one spelling mistake and it was suddenly everywhere, we dont know what hes going thro or whats happening in his life so how can we judge? Hes under so much pressure.. leave the poor kid alone. =/.

• KristinaMarie559

So true

• KristinaMarie559

He should have just laughed it off. Nobody is yelling at him because he spelled love wrong.

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMAO, this is going to be overused so bad. *sigh*

• Moonbeam

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD
    OMG, it was a joke.

it wasn’t a joke nobody laughed at it.
    I see.

she said it was a joke but oh well. and yeah im bored that’s why. D:

(replying to this) – Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:50 pm
    Moonbeam said:

-___- seriously?! SMH

ikr? that pissed me off xD
    OMG, it was a joke.

it wasn’t a joke nobody laughed at it.
    I see.

don’t flatter yourself you’re only making yourself look more stupid.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

are they gonna perform tonight?

Nick, I hope we can make LOGE on my BADAY!!

• Moonbeam

I see.

don’t flatter yourself you’re only making yourself look more stupid.
    Ha ha. I feel I’m becoming a Niley fan only because YourSoAnnoying5.0

• ItsRainingMen

_________

Unless you’re building bridges yourself, don’t hate (: I fucking hate hypocrites.

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

Attitude or not, we still loge him. ;]

• superdooper

I loge it :D

• xxowerockkk

my babby :(

FIRST!

FIRST!!!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

LAME!!!

I think he might be offended :/

Who cares? He made a typo so what? It should be trending. this ‘joke’ isn’t funny at all.

• superdooper

I’m not trying to sound rude but why do you get to decide what’s funny and what isn’t?
    Everybody has different opinions so maybe some people do find it funny.

• thedarksunshine

The dude is so uptight. someone take him to a spa or something. Or get him a girlfriend.

• thedarksunshine

thejonasempire said:
    Please make #sorrynick a trending topic :) He needs to see em :)

_________________________________
    Make a bigger deal of it? bad idea.

• ItsRainingMen

Dear Nick, It’s such a bumber that your tweeds are getting so much hate on twatter and whatnot. But I’m sure everyone will loge you when it’s your baday. They have to. It’s a rule ;)

• whatsernamegigi

Maybe they can’t tell when fans are joking anymore, seeing as a few had the nerve to give Joe a grammar book.

• all for me

Sep 8, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

—————————–
    I think they thought stuff like this was funny at first but then people took it a little to far they did discuss it in the last live chat..now they just get annoyed by it..leave it to Nick to get pissed and say something though

I loge him :)

• SimplyCT

lmao. i was wondering why i kept seeing “loge” all over twitter. xD
    but it’s no big deal, it’s just a typo.

• superdooper

I thought it was pretty funny and he should just laugh about it.
    I mean it’s pretty funny that the fans were able to make it a worldwide TT in a couple of minutes.
    Atleast that shows that their fans care about them :)

• Katie13

What did Marissa say?

• Stranger

No need to be a d-bag about it. Most fans were just kidding around.

Nick J fans are obsessed with him any tweet he misspells becomes a trending topic
    I would only do it for my Joe!

oceanUP Twitter… said:

Attitude or not, we still loge him. ;]

• TeamNelenax3

FUCK! You are my freaking hero now! Thanks for making such an incredible comment. I agree with every single word!

• MistressJonas

And for Gods sake…Nick needs to know how to take a joke. He needs to lighten up.

the thing is its not like he misspelled it like he did with “bumber” he clearly knows how to spell “love” and it was just a typo…not that big a deal and it def didn’t need all the attention it got…i think thats why he was probably annoyed or frustrated.

Fans should know Nick doesn’t like that kind of stuff

Its a fucking joke. You and Nick need to take that stick out of your asses.

when we pointed out/made fun or whatever of “Bumber” we got: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” now we get this :( I thought it was funny/cute but seems like he is all mad now.. no fun in that!

gosh… so cute. ^^
    You know, Nicholas… everyone makes mistakes. :)
    And “loge” is the cutest mistake, I’ve ever seen/read.

we loge you <333.

• Noraa15

guys, it’s really not that big of a deal. it was funny. and honestly, i think nick was joking too. you can’t tell through the internet. you can’t hear his voice. and i don’t think anyone was tryig to rub it in his face, we just thought it was cute and funny.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i hear nick’s very moody.

• Danger-ous

It’s like they have to be perfect all the time. Some of their fans are complete dicks.

• whatsernamegigi

Katie13 said:
    What did Marissa say?

MNMachado @nickjonas in the words of @JohnLloydTaylor ‘one missed spelled word and you are put on trial!’ So annoying.

• Liz.

MistressJonas said:

I personally thought it was funny..until he got pissed. Now I feel bad :/

Same here and I thought it was cute. Some people were just picking at him and that irritated me. Obviously he knows how to spell love and we all have typos lol. Then all the people that were being jerks about it made him upset and I was like not so amused by it anymore lol.

Lmao I still love you Nick. Even if it’s that time of the month. ;)

• idkMyBFFjill

yo let’s make loge…

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Lmfao. Omg dying.

Nick needs to lighten up, imo. He’s getting kind of pissy over something so small, and the fans are just having a blast with it.

Hilarious.

• Stranger

I hate guys that don’t have a sense of humor. That is, like, the biggest turn off.

oraa15 said:

If nick was joking he would have put “:) or haha”

• Katie13

To be honest, i didn’t really expect him to react like that…..

• Danger-ous

I don’t think he was joking. I think he was trying to say something nice, he spelled it wrong and 20,000 people corrected him. I can’t imagine that makes him feel awesome. I hope he tells everyone to shove Twitter up their asses.

• whatsernamegigi

Its a fucking joke. You and Nick need to take that stick out of your asses.

Its a fucking opinion. Leave me alone.

• Liz.

SimplyCT said:

lmao. i was wondering why i kept seeing “loge” all over twitter. xD
    but it’s no big deal, it’s just a typo.

I LOVE YOUR ICON. *dies* :D

• Stranger

I see OU is following him. LOL

• bluesfan3410

People can’t say he needs to lean how to take a joke. It’s not easy to tell when people are joking on the internet that’s why I don’t do it.

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

Sep 8, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    Anonymous [184.91.144.93] said:

NICK JONAS SHOULD DIE JUST BECAUSE HE TWEETED LOGE! FUCKING IDIOT! ITS LOVE NOT LOGE! HOPE U DONT SEE THE SUNLIGHT
    LOL and for this your banned for the rest of the day. Although I know this was just probably sarcastic (not to mention incredibly funny), but I’d ban anyone else if they said something like this so im just being fair! :> hahah!

• lovato is love.

hahaha, how is this trending already?! anyway, i loge him!

• Liz.

whatsernamegigi said:

Its a fucking joke. You and Nick need to take that stick out of your asses.

Its a fucking opinion. Leave me alone.

Everyone just needs to calm their shit. :/

• lovato is love.

why is my writing italic -_____-

• Noraa15

not necessarily (sp?)

• MistressJonas

Same here haha but seriously..we weren’t laughing AT him we were laughing WITH him. Theres a difference.

• Noraa15

not necessarily (sp?)

You know stop saying that he’s a douche for the fans are just playing around and poking fun cause people had guts to give joe a grammar book and he wouldn’t know anymore if it was just a joke or some time around he might receive a grammar book. He’s a perfectionist and every little mistake he does, he doesn’t laugh it off. He gets irritated. To top it off, people had to rub it in his face. People might have been having fun but he didn’t feel that way.. :) He thinks people are laughing at him. now wouldn’t you be pissed if people were laughing at you?

• liz

uhh what did nick and kevin say in the last live chat that has to do with this?? i didnt see it :P

people seriously need to calm down on twitter!! so what if nick j, joe, or kev happen to make typos when they tweet. we all do it….i don’t see why everyone needs to point out when they make typos!! it’s like he’s not in school or grammar class and doesn’t need to proofread every tweet!

Jeez, loosen up, Nick. Forreal.

cutest mistake ever. <333

Its just a joke nick!

it’s not like we think he doesn’t know how to spell “love” haha. We all know he can do that! Loge was cute.

IA

Lighten up oceanUp I wasn’t serious/

Way to be a bitch, Nick. He needs some Midol stat…or maybe anti-depressants.

he is such a douche god be happy because you’re a tt and don’t complain

JBTourUpdates:

At soundcheck Apparently Nick lashed out a fan. More when I get the full story!

Damn he’s taking this shit to heart, isn’t he?

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

ahahah ppl make a big deal over a typo

w.e. i LOGE<3 nick jonas!(:

-___-

NICK SAID THIS:

why do you look so sad?” Nick Jonas:”that’s a really rude question, I’m happy, maybe you should think about how you ask that question.

• picstoburn

Ok people need to stop talking about nick on twitter it’s rude.

Its not rude. nick is just a jackass.

to all the people saying nick can’t take a joke, well let’s think about how your asses would react if hundreds of people pointed out a minor mistake you made. there’s no point to shove it in his face….it reminds me of the know it alls in class who like to point out others mistakes to feel good about themselves!!

• MileyIsBestest

What’s with the black dots?

travisrclark Hanging out with ms. Lovato feeling tingly eating gum….wanted to say I love everyone!
    3 minutes ago via Echofon

OMG Travis, date someone your own age!

JBTourUpdates:

At soundcheck Apparently Nick lashed out a fan. More when I get the full story!

Damn he’s taking this shit to heart, isn’t he?
    ————————–

Somebody there also said it was funny so people shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

If I was him, I’d probably be tired of people telling me I looked depressed/sad/sick all the time too.

Regardless, I don’t think he’s having the best day…

• iLoveChimpanzee

where is african anon?

Okay if I made a small typo and then about 10,000 people corrected me,i’d get a little pissed too.And I’m postive not every single person was laughing WITH him i’m sure some people were laughing at him.Maybe that’s who he was directing the tweet to, the ones that were laughing AT him.

• Chococatx3

Don’t take it soo personally nick :/

• all for me

Nick telling a girl she asked a rude question at sound check lol oh dear this boy is pissed

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

Sep 8, 2010 @ 02:46 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

What’s with the black dots?

If I knew, I’d tell you. I’m asking the tech people! :o

Yeah, as cute as fans thought it was, it probably sucked having thousands of people point out a mistake you made…

I don’t think Nick is having a good day. haha.

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

Sep 8, 2010 @ 02:47 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

Don’t take it soo personally nick :/
    Agreed. Btw I love your gif.

• MistressJonas

• bluesfan3410

He could’ve just let it go and laughed about it.

You would get mad too if you had people always criticizing everything you do. I can see why he would say that.

• fearless now

someones pissed :)
    …..

love your username. Untouchable is my favorite taylor song

• all for me

is OceanUP slow or is it just me

fruitbars are nasty

(replying to this) – Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    Moonbeam said:
    I see.

don’t flatter yourself you’re only making yourself look more stupid.
    Ha ha. I feel I’m becoming a Niley fan only because YourSoAnnoying5.0

go for it.

hehe (: i think its funny. i dont really understand why hes pissed but whatever. we still LOGE you nick :P

• Untouchable

someones pissed :)

• peacenlove

lmao its stupid -_- and i cant keep up with your icons!! lol

she said it was a joke but oh well. and yeah im bored that’s why. D:

oh funny -_- lol and i see…but thats a cute icon :P

• idkMyBFFjill

Fans should know Nick doesn’t like that kind of stuff
    _______________
    Nick should learn how to take a joke if he wants a quality relationship with his fans.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:

nick totally ruined the joke. …
    __
    haha what joke?
    It started of with him wanted to tell us that he loves us
    ===
    it was a joke.Nobody wanted tu hurt him or something.

Nick, please stop using your iphone!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and of course they’re gonna point that out, bro. you’re supposed to be perfect, remember?

—————————————

• xxbehappyxx

i miss Nelena… :p

• Stranger

He could’ve just let it go and laughed about it.

• fearless now

What did Marissa say?

….

lol

LOL.

YOU MAD?

jkjk ily nick<3

• suckit

i really didn’t even find the “loge” thing funny. anyways.

• Untouchable

someones pissed :)

Stay pressed, Nick.

cutest mistake ever. <333

Sep 8, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    peacenlove said:

lmao its stupid -_- and i cant keep up with your icons!! lol

she said it was a joke but oh well. and yeah im bored that’s why. D:

oh funny -_- lol and i see…but thats a cute icon :P

STILL LOVE NICK!

NOT MATTER WHAT

I wish he just would laugh at himself.

it was all awww you’re so cute making fun, not haaa you’re so dumb making fun.

• live2love2laugh

lol u guys are all arguesing over the nick being upset over the typo am i the only one who cares that he switched to a iphone wat happened to ur blackberry nick =( i thought you loved that thing lol

• Chococatx3

i think it’s pretty wierd that it got trended in a matter of minutes over something like that but come on now, atleast it shows that he has a lot of people following him :D j/k, but on a serious note, don’t be upset about that! D:

If I were you i would have laughed about it come on nick

Wow Nick doesn’t get to decide what other people find funny. He needs to learn to lighten up if that happened to me I’d be in hysterics but I reckon he’s fed up with people correcting him. But gosh Nick.

• Untouchable

Sep 8, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    fearless now said:

someones pissed :)
    …..

love your username. Untouchable is my favorite taylor song
    ________

thnx thats what i named it after

• MileyIsBestest

He has his period guys!

• AAC

He’s going to have a breakdown one day. I can feel it…

has anyone thought that maybe its because of his diabetes hes not in the best mood…just throwin it out there.

I don’t think Nick is having a good day. haha.

It’s definitely not his day. lmao

Damn, Nick REALLY is the cute, sensitive one.

• AAC