Selena Gomez Exclusive Concert Tickets

selenacontest
selenagewghe

More details @ HMV!

• yesaella

a year without rain will suck. i need my precipitation…..love you selena!

• MissSarah

i love selena <3
    next week im gonna be in london for a week though with my school. anyways im hope to get back a few weeks after that to see nick at les miz <3 and i wish i could go to selena concert but then i have school again :/

I LOVE YOU SELENA!!

s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2
    s2

• Sweetdisposition?

So sad right now :(
    Selena will probably never come to where I live, and I can’t go to London at the moment.

• fearless now

my favourites are NicoleA, Demi and Chels.. but i like Selena 2 <3
    ….

yeah nicole and chelsea are great

• sel

love her

Her music video is #2 on iTunes, second only to Taylor Swift’s video!

• Chelsea-Rose

Same! I’m a couple hours away from London but I can’t go right now. So annoying.

• sel

pls where can i see the top 10 list on itunes

• fearless now

Her music video is #2 on iTunes, second only to Taylor Swift’s video!

link?

• sel

pls where can i see the top 10 list on itunes

• CherishJonas

IM HOPE FULLY GOING! :D:D @CherishJonas

• baby blue eyes

no. thanks.

Sep 8, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    Sweetdisposition? said:

So sad right now :(
    ey my friend where do you live???

im going ;) but does anyone know when u get ur presale code emailed? i ordered my cd last night.

omg that picture are just stunning, woowwww she looks like a goddess!!!! insanely gorgeous!!!! cant wiat for her cd;) yayyy!!!

those 3 pictures of her are amazing!!! she looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!

y really really want to go to her concert!!!!

Sep 8, 2010 @ 08:37 am

Her music video is #2 on iTunes, second only to Taylor Swift’s video!
    yayy so amazing but i thin is #1 rigth? and her song in number 10!!!!

fearless now said:

my favorites are taylor and miley but I’m starting to like you selena!
    i love taylor and selena!!! they both are amazing!!! and nice icon;)

selena please please come toooo italy!!!!

• jonasfan

i really want to go, i just got that email
    but i wont be able to get to london then :(
    once again selena comez i cant go!
    wish she would come to other cities in the uk.

pre-ordered and not even got a code or anything …

• fearless now

fearless now said:

my favorites are taylor and miley but I’m starting to like you selena!
    i love taylor and selena!!! they both are amazing!!! and nice icon;)
    ……

Sep 8, 2010 @ 08:49 am

you are going??? damn im so jelous rigth now!!!! I wish I could go to one of her concerts :(

im so freakin excited for all her upcoming projects!!!!

Srahx3 said:

my favourites are NicoleA, Demi and Chels.. but i like Selena 2 <3
    sorry who are nicoleA and chels?? but i like selena a lot!!!

WHO WANTS TO TALK/????

WHO WANTS TO TALK/????
    me im sooooo boring!!!!

uhmm ok thats your opinion, i like her voice and her songs!!! im obssesed with aywr;)
    by the way where are you from???
    i like a aywr too and i like her songs that are catchy. im from florida

by the way where are you from???
    i like a aywr too and i like her songs that are catchy. im from florida
    i know are so fun and catchy!!! i love florida!!!!

this picture is so awkward, too much effects
    awkard???? lol you wish some day you looks sooo gorgeous and stunning like her!!! sooo just shut up!!!

• SELINASUX

Selena is a fake bitch!

Selena is a fake bitch!
    you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    Selena is a fake bitch!
    you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!
    ……………………………………..
    What Miley have to do with this post she sad Selena so if you want defend her don’t talk rude about Miley because if you don’t like people talk rude to Selena we don’t like you talk rude to Miley if hate her we love her
    So shut up

Sep 8, 2010 @ 09:49 am
    Selena is a fake bitch!
    you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!
    ……………………………………..
    What Miley have to do with this post she sad Selena so if you want defend her don’t talk rude about Miley because if you don’t like people talk rude to Selena we don’t like you talk rude to Miley if like her we love her
    So shut up

• jhondoe

that selena stan is annoying as hell,
    she cant accept that not everybody loves Selena,lol.

that selena stan is annoying as hell,
    she cant accept that not everybody loves Selena,lol.

that selena stan is annoying as hell,
    she cant accept that not everybody loves Selena,lol.

you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!

ugh,you’re so obsessed with Cyrus,she is always on your mind, isnt she?
    guess you’re a hater and thats what haters do.

you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!

ugh,you’re so obsessed with Cyrus,she is always on your mind, isnt she?
    guess you’re a hater and thats what haters do.

you mean disgutind cyrus rigth??? cuase that has a lot more sense!!!

ugh,you’re so obsessed with Cyrus,she is always on your mind, isnt she?
    guess you’re a hater and thats what haters do.

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone, Please check out my covers on my YouTube Channel! I would appreciate it SO much. Thanks, if you do. (:

• fearless now

my favorites are taylor and miley but I’m starting to like you selena!

• Srahx3

E
    Z

!!

!!

WHO WANTS TO TALK/????
    do you like selena???

sorry i didnt respond!!! i like selena but i dont think she sings good. i like her on wizards

• Hilary

this picture is so awkward, too much effects

btw where are you from???