Jonas Brothers Tampa Soundcheck PIX

jonas-soundcheck-pix-196

From Vickie: Photos from the Jonas Brothers Tampa sound check before the rain started. They had to cut it short so they could cover up all the instruments. The sound check was great though! Demi was singing ‘Stop The World’ when a frog jumped on the stage. She screamed and stopped playing to catch it then ran off stage. She never came back to finish.

The boys did an awesome job! Nick was kind of grumpy and rude. He was giving a girl a lesson on being polite. Kevin kept looking over to his left to nod at Danielle and even walked over to her at a point to kiss her. Over all, great sound check! All the seats we were in had to be evacuated though because of rain. All of them were completely under water! After a while CR2 cast, the boys, and Demi all came out and took pictures of the water and pretended to mop the stage.

From Maude: I went to the Jonas Brothers’ show in West Palm Beach, Florida on September 7, and had soundcheck and meet and greets. Everyone kept saying how Joe was sick, but he didn’t seem sick at all. They were all super sweet and I was really surprised when I met them because Nick was really talkative with me.. he even commented about how he liked the boots I was wearing.

According to St. Petersburg Times: The show will not be rescheduled. Refunds will be available at point of purchase on Thursday. About 14,000 tickets were sold. The facility seats about 20,000. Sara was so broken up she could hardly talk. Tears streaming down her face, the 9-year-old waited nearly two hours to see her musical heroes. Her grandfather said: ‘They said it would be 15 or 20 minutes. Then after two hours they just tell us to go home.’

IMPORTANT pictures of Demi and Jonas cleaning up the Gulf Coast HERE!

demi’s fat.

-___-

• _liesyoutold

demi’s fat.

really. -___-

Unrelated but….. Does anyone know where I can watch Ramona and Beezus online without signing up for anything.. I don’t think it’s going to be available in the UK anytime soon and I really want to watch it.

• unique

Sep 9, 2010 @ 02:46 pm
    xLOLAx said:
    Wtf….why were they all acting weird yesterday?…well not all, just Nick and Demi. I wonder why Demi didn’t go back to finish singing….i mean, it’s not like she drove to a pond near by and let the frog go -__-
    =======================

ITS A LIE. This vickie girl saying is not true. she’s a jonas stan after all.

See all of you haters making up stories about Demi and what really happened in tampa.So this is one of the humor that is nt true u people are keeping bashing Demi for nothing just because ya’ll JEALOUS.

She is singing stop the world then, distracted by a frog saying ” there’s a frof, oh my god” the contnue singing. After the song she had someone catch the frog and she brought it back stage! so funny and sooooo cute, here’s the link.

• superdooper

This made me lol

• tsktsk

i agree with you..
    if something bad happens to them they complain.. nothing bad happend alright so stop ranting,at least ur alive en well.. get over it..

• SecretLife

LOL

“OMG… Your boots are soo beautiful!” o.O

LOL

• xLOLAx

• K-Swagger

should i get a formspring?

• SecretLife

K-Swagger said:
    should i get a formspring?

IDK I had one but never really used!

• Hannah

Omg. How come if Nick isn’t jumping up and down with a massive smile plastered across his face there has to be something wrong? Give the guy a break. He is smiling on the inside ;)

• bri

listen grandpa i get it ur upset but the reason it took 2 hours was cuz they were trying to clean it up so the show could go on but they couldnt. NOT their fault. and they sent u home so ur grandaughter wouldnt drown! shesh!

———————-
    its probably the same one. but really, he wasnt being rude, how would you like strangers coming up and saying “you look sad!” knowing nick, he probably said it jokingly

• Uhuh

OMG NICK IS SO EFFING HOT!! :D

LMAO that pic reminds me of a comment in AD

“look at her face. poor girl. she had no idea what was coming. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR TWATTERGATE.”

they werent just like “go home” they were really sorry and papa jonas made announcements and updates hoping they could do the show but the underwater seats made it impossible. dont make them sound bad, they cant stop the rain from falling…….and they cant stop their hearts from calling you…..

“Nick was kind of grumpy and rude. He was giving a girl a lesson on being polite”

I’m totes jealous, I want Nick to give me a lesson on being polite :)

• Uhuh

lmfao

• sandy r.

Poor Nick. he was having a bad day :/
    and Demi, i have no comment for that bitch thank you :)

• EverybodyareCRAZY

I want to see Demi screamed and trying to catch the frog :3
    Nick was like a bitchy

• California.Gurls

SecretLife said:

LOL

“OMG… Your boots are soo beautiful!” o.O

LOL

LOL

• Moonbeam

LMAO, love her.

• Camillou

Maybe it was the full moon…

Ok i’m out for this useless comment !

xLOLAx said:

They looked happy here.

demi’s fat.

• _liesyoutold

I feel like squeezing Nick’s arms. xD

Reading the same thing over and over doesn’t change things. OU these are minutes of my life I can’t get back!! Give us a fresh new post. This happened yesterday they won’t reschedule okay we get it. Nick being a douch we get that too. He can’t be balls of sunshine every damn day. Everyone has there moments yesterday was his. NEXT!

sandy r. said:

Poor Nick. he was having a bad day :/
    and Demi, i have no comment for that bitch thank you :)

They both were bitches. No excuse.

Demi stopped during Stop the World to say something about the frog, but then carried on singing. It was actually a cute moment. At the end of the song (and her soundheck btw, she always leaves after the song, if there is one) she got the frog, said Thank you and left. Not being rude or anything.
    And Demi can be friends with who she wants!
    From soundcheck videos I’ve seen Demi nor Nick were being rude! Obviously everyone reads stuff differently, but sometimes I think people start these things just to cause problems.

Whaaat? I want to know whats in the pic can someone tell me?

I love how everyone is judging Nick, but yet you weren’t even there. I was. He wasn’t rude. He looked hurt by the comment and I actually felt a little bad for him.

And BTW people, have you forgotten that he’s diabetic. He might have been having a bad day. But I guess I forget, everyone is perfect and you are all rainbows all the time.

• California.Gurls

Its appears Nick needs a lesson on social skills and how to treat people. Especially people who pay money to go see them and buy all their merchandise.
    __
    haha what? Nick? Nick is nice and doesnt need “a lesson on social skills and how to treat people.”

• evanescence

demi’s fat.
    u proved to me that all anons r STUPID.

• EverybodyareCRAZY

Uhuh said:

Maybe she thought the frog was her prince charming…Hmm xD
    ——————–

LOL

If it’s over, let it go and
    Come tomorrow it will seem
    So yesterday, so yesterday

• California.Gurls

__
    THIS.

• evanescence

:OO:O:O:O:O is this real O.O????????

Whatever.

I think the fans are the ones who need a lesson in rudeness. Nick is a human being so let’s start treating him like one. He’s not a robot that you can wind up and set on stage. He has real feelings like everyone else.

Those poor guys tried everything to get that concert put on last night, but there was just nothing you could do. The venue was flooded. MOVE ON.

• never change

i saw the video with demi and the frog, it was funny she stopped in the middle of stop the world and was like omg is that a frog and after that was hilarious =]

his ears stick out. so longer hair suits him better. i met them years ago and it seems like they were completely different people than they are now. well, kevin has stayed the same for the most part. he just seems more sure of himself (since he got married). :)

• evanescence

1st smart anon on OU!

• INeedAHero

HOTDAMN. Nick is looking FFFIIINNNEEEEE!!!!!

• evanescence

never change said:

i saw the video with demi and the frog it is funny she stop in the middle of stop the world and was like omg is that a frog and after that was hilarious =]
    hey if u dont mind can u send me the link:)?

• peacenlove

evanescence said:
    :OO:O:O:O:O is this real O.O????????

WTF?! ROFL is she serious?

• evanescence

peacenlove said:

evanescence said:
    :OO:O:O:O:O is this real O.O????????

WTF?! ROFL is she serious?
    idk im SO shocked O.o

• AAC

Lol at Demi and Nick PMSing at the same time. They need to bang and release some bloody tension.

Haha the frog story is cute.

• evanescence

AAC said:

Haha the frog story is cute.
    omg lmao ur icon XDD

• evanescence

• EverybodyareCRAZY

never change said:

Link ? pls :)

evanescence said:
    :OO:O:O:O:O is this real O.O????????

• peacenlove

evanescence said:
    peacenlove said:

evanescence said:
    :OO:O:O:O:O is this real O.O????????

WTF?! ROFL is she serious?
    idk im SO shocked O.o

it doesnt seem like something Taylor would do.. O_O

• never change

=)

• evanescence

EverybodyareCRAZY said:

never change said:

Link ? pls :)
    here:P

_________

Dear anon, you are on to something. I would say he seems like the moodiest out of the 3 brothers. I don’t think he is rude at all. He knows how to treat peple with respect… unless it was all an act up until this point. Either way, he’s fine in that sense.

However, I do think his “social skills” are lacking. On stage, he is brilliant and shines with confidence. But off stage, he seems very uncomfortable and awkward. I met them on their World Tour and he reminds me of someone I know. Someone who is a loner who is not emotionally in tune with others.

• never change

feel sorry for the people who did not get to watch the jonas brothers play =[

DEMI WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mizz_shorty

I think nick is seriously getting hotter by the minute…

• Danger-ous

Everyone needs to get off Nick’s dick. These little entitled fans who think they are Miss Manners can STFU. There is nothing wrong with Nick, his attitude or his manners. Sorry he’s not coddling you and asking for your hand in marriage. Anyone who is a fan of his knows his demeanor, personality and attitude.

Half these fans deserve much more than the attitude he gives them for the shit they say to his face. They act like little spoiled brats and I’ll laugh at every one of them when they stop doing soundchecks altogether.

• RiNiO

Camp rock 2 premieres 18/9 in greece on Disney Channel. Everything is fine except the fact that I DON’T HAVE DISNEY CHANNEL! Why me ? why? Is that a test?

Love u Demi

• jhondoe

We’ve all had some bad days. I just think it’s sad it needs to be analyzed like this. Can you imagine if every time you were in a bad mood it was scrutized by strangers? We’d all be crazy.

I don’t know Nick, but my impression of him is if he was in a bad mood and said something rude he probably felt bad about it later.

And what’s with the Joe/Nick battle anyway? I’m sure Joe and Kevin have had their moments as well. They’re human.

Seems like people have had way more good encounters with him than not, so…, and I have honestly never seen a band spend so much time meeting, greeting, talking with, taking pictures with, opening their homes to, extending their softball games to their fans more than the Jonas Brothers.

So onward and forward.

• luckze
  • _Tiger_

Yes! I’m so proud of you Nick Jonas! Put these girls in their friggen place. Same with you Demi. Don’t let a bunch of little girls walk all over you.

Nick take that side project money and buy some social skills.

From that video someone posted, it didn’t seem like Demi ran off to catch the frog and not finish the song… :/

Looks like someone might be lllyyyyinnngggg… *whistles*

Some fan asked Nick why he looked so sad, and he said he wasn’t, and told her it was rude to ask things like that or something.

ahaha aww

• _Tiger_

I sound like a bitch but i don’t think Frankie is cute at all. I mean Denise had three hot boys at least one had to come out ugly and that was Frankie. It’s just like in “Grown Ups” where the guy had two hot daughters and one ugly one.

• California.Gurls

Nick take that side project money and buy some social skills.
    __
    Anon take my advice and GTFO.

• Itskait

What did the fan ask that was rude? I was youtubeing and I can’t find anything??!
    _____

It’s the soundcheck from yesterday (: they have a day off today.
    Oh. Not cool…. Smh

• California.Gurls

__
    you already said that RME

He wears it with his dogTaag. He usually doesn’t wear either when he is performing. Go down a few posts and you will see his dogtag and his ring on his chain.

• unique

Sep 9, 2010 @ 04:33 pm

ahaha

=======

We all have our moments and u know that nick is close with demi and maybe he’s feeling sorry abouth his friend of what other fans are bashing about a humor, that is of course is not true.

What a faggot

• AAC

What a faggot
    _______

Who’s a bundle of sticks?

• jerseygirl

Sep 9, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    ItsRainingMen said:

yes, i am “all rainbows all the time”. wtf? hahaha. nick is such a little girl. he needs to man up. i can BET ON the fact that joe gets way more hate than him and you don’t see joe whining or acting like a grump.
    __________

Omg. Can you not? The whole Joe hoe’s Vs. Nick chicks / who gets more hate? thing is so messed up.
    ———————-
    Preach it. You can like one more than the other; but stop the hating. So sick of the bashing.

Sadly things were easier then and more fun for both the Jonas Bros and the fans when they were just beginning to become known. It was possible just to hang out with them to talk and have fun. Of course none of the fame and money would have been possible without great fans but it certainly came at a cost for everyone.

• JoBros2
  • daidvito

Demi Stop the World – Tampa soundcheck. Better quality and it is more longer video. Thanks BamaGirl29

• liiiiisa

Who cares. Everyone has a bad day. Unfortunately there’s always people around them to notice when they have a bad day.

• Vickie

You are SO totally right! I wrote that and you are right! I was NOT thinking! hahah sorry about that! Now that I think back she did finish singing that! I am REALLY sorry!

• sophieee

Nick is the real HBIC.

looks like nick’s not wearing his purity ringgggggggggggggg!

• LovatoJonass

Wow the thing about Demi running off stage is a total lie she did finish singing stop the world she stopped in the middle to say “A FROG!!” then kept playinG. theres a freaking video of it.

I think the real problem these days with some jonas fans is the fact that the boys are now men. (a little exception for nick) Joe isn’t the funny one anymore he’s now evening who Wants to make solo music.. Act and have girlfriends. Nothing wrong with that.

Nick isn’t the cute shy sensitive one anymore. He’s grown and not naive like before obviously.. He has opinions and feelings like everyone else and he’s starting to show them. Not a damn thing wrong with that.

Kevin is not he mile a minute chatterbox he use to be.. He’s not the one who these rude ass fans told to stand in a corner.. In a livechat. He’s a married man who sooner or later is goon to focus on expanding his family with his wife. Stop bitching at them and what they do. The sooner there fans accept they are all growing and maturing the better off things will be. Rant over.

wtf people need to stop making up shit about nick being bitchy.

WTF has happened to us? we used to be so supportive of them. now we are so critical and always fighting each other. if JB were to stop going on tour it would probably be because of us. they are probably sick and tired of having to deal with all this bullshit. chill out everyone and learn that they are just human beings even though yeah they could act a bit nicer sometimes.

remember the old jonas days when we used to be the best fans in the world?

stop making up the story, we are not fool and blind that we cannot see the truth. Go and check youtube for the answer!!!!!!!!! She finished the song and she told that if anyone can catch the frog will be her best friend. see who is the looser now???????????
    Pls for your own sake stop hurting Demi!

Nick’s a human being. Okay? I was there and it was a real chaos. People were shouting around and a lot of people are like… The show’s cancelled? SHIT. FUCK and all those security guards were like AJSLKG SJ:GILAG and they were trying to fix the place while calming some people down..

About the soundcheck… The girl didn’t ask a rude question. She was concerned. Nick wasn’t being a bitch. That very same day, he was pissed with something else. NO IT’S NOT THE LOGE THING. Not sure why but before that happened, my cousin and friends saw them and he was already upset by then. He was having a bad day… Probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed…

And there’s a comment about Joe getting more hate than nick but you don’t see him bitch out and what’s the difference????

Here it goes for you, THAT’S THE MAIN DIFFERENCE. That’s JOE and this is NICK. They may be brothers but they have opposite personalities. Just accept it. Nick’s sensitive, Joe’s not. Just lay them off because people were being the bitch. Not Nick.

• Itskait

Joe has acted like a little bitch too.

Bullshit.

She just stoped to say “There’s a frog OMG” then FINISHED the song. What a lame lie to make up. There are vids to prove it wrong and everything.

• unique

Sep 9, 2010 @ 03:34 pm

Bullshit.

=======

• ItsRainingMen

__________

• KristinaMarie559

Nice shorts Nick lol.
    Still love you:)

• ItsRainingMen

Itskait said:

_____

It’s the soundcheck from yesterday (: they have a day off today.

Sep 10, 2010 @ 03:41 am
    whatsername.21 said:
    i know this isn’t related to this post but whyyyy was sierra kusterbeck with demi?? it makes me want to cry aghh, demi pisses the fuck out of me.

=====

WOW WHAT A JEALOUS BITCH!!

• whatsername.21

• superJOEman

What’s up with Nick being rude these past days? Is it about the diabetes? And of course, Joe will always be as cheerful as he is even if he’s already sick! That’s what my man is. <3

• jerseygirl

Demi needs to stop wearing those sandals. They cut off her legs and make them look even more stubbier than they really are.

::Yawns::

I love Nick’s new haircut.

• peacenlove

demi’s fat.

-______-

Why does OceanUp keep posting about the same crap. The Jonas Brothers can’t control the weather. They are not fricken Gods. And heaven forbid that Nick actually say something to a fan for asking a rude question.

I was there. He wasn’t a jerk. It’s just people making shit up.

And BTW, they NEVER said it would be like 15min. Are you freaking kidding me. The entire front of the amphitheater was flooded. They postponed the start time, informed the crowd and trie to fix the problem. There was like 15,000 people there so it was mass chaos. It woudl have been impossible even with a megaphone to communicate with every single person.

We asked a security guard, and he said it was cancelled. Most people were just hanging around waiting for an engraved invitation I guess.

i know for real! nobody was acting weird or being rude at all! idk where people are getting that from

• evanescence

im rlly confused O.o

• Uhuh

Maybe she thought the frog was her prince charming…Hmm xD

idk what sound check this girl was at but nick was not grumpy or rude. the question the girl asked was rude and he answered her nicely. and the first few pics are not from the tampa sound check.

• EverybodyareCRAZY

demi’s fat.
    ——————
    FAIL -______-

To the the person who called Frankie ugly, the word bitch doesn’t quite cover it. You’re putting down a 9 year old? A very sweet 9 year old? What a sad human being you are. How badly that would hurt him if he ever read or heard that. I can just imagine how many people some one like you has hurt because you obviously don’t care about any one’s feelings. I’m sure you’re quite the beauty. It’s a shame you’re so ugly inside. Most people love Frankie and find him adorable. I know I do.

• thejonasempire

Let’s stop bitching out people. Let’s stop fighting. The Jonas Brothers might not even continue their careers anymore if we keep judging them. Stop saying they’re different. The only reason is because we are different. We started being so judgemental about everything they do and we should stop it.

JUST STOP ARGUING

It’s not Nick’s fault he was a bit pissed with the world yesterday. He’s probably on one of his lows.

It’s not JB’s fault there was rain. They can’t control the weather cause as close to perfect they are, they’re not God.

what question did the “rude fan” ask???

• Chococatx3

First >:)

• lovato is love.

awesome..
    i love demi :D

• Chococatx3

wtf is going on? is this the same one from yesterday it wouldn’t be shocking but if this is a new one that’s really sad.

• SecretLife

I Wish i could met them…

(Mr. Grumpy) Nick and Demi need to chill and slee/take a nap, preferably together.

• tsktsk

true! parents/haters should realize that rain and flood = dangerous, especially near electrical equiptment! not thingking clearly “PARENTS and haters”.. hello! safety first!?!

• Pixita

Who the fuck lives in Tampa and doesn’t check the weather or notice there’s a downpour? Who the fuck takes their kids to a concert in driving rain and stands in water that I read was ankle deep and then is surprised when a concert is cancelled? Who the fuck is so stupid they can look at a friggin picture of front row seats completely under water and still think “The show can go on”? Assinine, the dumbing of America goes on. Build a fuckin bridge and get over it, grow a set, it’s not the JB’s fault, it was a lack of planning by the amphitheatre, they had no way to deal with the water, go bitch out mother nature. Rant over.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Aww, Poor Sara.

*sleep

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Isn’t there a video of Demi running off stage?

He’s on his period.

wow because nick told a fan she shouldnt ask rude questions that makes him cranky. why shouldnt he stick up for himself? people need to realize that jonas are h8umans they get their feelings hurt. people have been so rude lately. its pathertic. good for nick for saying something to a dumbass. hes a serious guy because he doesnt walk around with a smile on his face that doesnt make him sad and even if he was sad does anyone think he would tell a fans why hes sad. no he wouldnt. its his business. PEOPLE STOP ASKING RUDE QUESTIONS.

• EverybodyareCRAZY

EverybodyareCRAZY said:

never change said:

Link ? pls :)
    here:P
    yw:P

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Not feeling Joe and Nicks hair cuts.
    They both need more hair at the sides…anyways..whatever…

• xoShannonxo

LMAO. What did he say? Oh Nick. He’s just not in a good mood….

AAC said:

Haha the frog story is cute.

I agree. ;)

• never change

i know right the frog story is cute

• SiezeTheDay

Eh, its your opinion..I think hes adorable lol. Haha that was such a good movie XD

VICKIE IS SUCH A LIER. U SUCK!!!