Justin Bieber HALO REACH LAUNCH

justin-bieber-halo-reach-92

Justin Bieber attended the XBOX 360 Reach launch at the Fantasy Factory in LA on Wednesday evening. Justin tried to hide behind a copy of game Halo Reach as he left the event. Photos: PacificCoastNews. Videos under!

Lmao he says you cock sucker xD

EWWWWWW WHO IS THAT FAT GUY????

• gottalent

Wow why are they on Justin But not on miley?

• Lauren

“How does it feel being a douchebag?” hahahahahahaha what a random question. I love him, but it’s so funny

• gottalent

Why are they talking to him when the widows are up, what do they think that he has super hearing?

• Salut allo

he doesnt have the right to do thing with his hand at the end of the video, its not for his style of music and he’s not cool enough

Sep 9, 2010 @ 11:49 am
    xRawwr said:
    ou are the most popular guy in the world bieber!

i agree (:
    ………………
    No that not ture maybe popular in UAS but Not in Brazil nobody know him her a lot

• K-Swagger

why does he always have bandeges on his fingers?

• K-Swagger
  • i love joe jonas.

i love how he randomly starts dancing.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW who is that little fag guy that looks just like this dude.. damn i forgot his name… OH YEAH! justin beaver!

EWWWWWW WHO IS THAT FAT GUY????

Justin’s boyfriend :)

• elliesaur

K-Swagger said:
    why does he always have bandeges on his fingers?
    ________________
    Have you seen some of the aggression behind his fans’ love? When they are given the opportunity to touch his hand, they probably dig their claws into them.

Kudos to Bieber for still having fingers…

• _liesyoutold
  • gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:15 pm

EWWWWWW WHO IS THAT FAT GUY????

Justin’s boyfriend :)

LMFAO.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Can I have him?

…Please?

I see justins little boner!!!!

• 8justin

STUN CAVE !

why does he always hide his face all the time now when going out?

• elliesaur

Justin’s so cute. I could just put him in my purse and carry him around with me. (:

justin is so hot (:

• _herecomestrouble.

lol. i love how he puts the halo game in front of his face. hahaha.

• flower2

fuk you anonymous

haha why, because you just found out im saying the truth?

Ewwww why is he dressed so ugly and plain????

HAYLOOOW.

• 8justin

because it is a dude

• _liesyoutold

LOL i love how Justin’s just dancing at the back and the guy in front is.. clueless that he’s actually in these photos. xD

• K-Swagger

should i get a formspring?

• ThatsSoBiebs

bahaha i have to agree with myself. justin is hot (:

Lol im not the one who likes a star because ”hes so hot” that makes you look stupid..
    I like music artists for the music they make, not their faces or how they dress, i dont give a f*** if the singer is ugly and has only one leg, i dont even want to know his last name, I dont give a shit… i just love his music…

_liesyoutold said:

EWWW THAT GUY IS SO UGLY!

• JBeezyDreezy

hahahaah Justin is emrassing himself.. well he is used to it.. xD Justin cannot keep quiet so he dance in the car lmfao.. THESE PICS ARE THE BEST N FUNNIEST I”VE EVER SEEN LMFAOOOOO JB GOT SWAG u know ;)

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

bahaha i have to agree with myself. justin is hot (:

You seem like the kind of person who like Selena Gomez and Katy Perry.

gottalent when you first discoved justin, did you pronouce his last name ‘byeber’?

WHWHEHEHHEWREWEREWR???

• ThatsSoBiebs

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

bahaha i have to agree with myself. justin is hot (:

You seem like the kind of person who like Selena Gomez and Katy Perry.

um.. they’re alright. is that a bad thing?

WOAH DONT GET ME WRONG HERE, im saying i like artists for the music they make, im not talking about beaver’s music at all… i hate his music.. i say metal for the win !!

• never change

these pictures are funny

are you talking about the little girl backseat,
    if so i agree

(i was talking about this picture)

are you talking about the little girl backseat,
    if so i agree

NO IM TALKING ABOUT THE FAT PIMPLY GUY!! EWWWW I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH!!!

• JBeezyDreezy

my icon is supposed to move -.- why isn’t it moving?? >:(((((

JBeezyDreezy said:

my icon is supposed to move -.- why isn’t it moving?? >:(((((

its too big. it has to be 100×100 give me the original gif and i might resize it

• xxbehappyxx

gotta love biebs!!! :p

• ThatsSoBiebs

god make coke, god make pepsi, god made justin so damn sexy.

sorry.. i couldn’t help myself (:

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

bahaha i have to agree with myself. justin is hot (:

You seem like the kind of person who like Selena Gomez and Katy Perry.

um.. they’re alright. is that a bad thing?

No just seem like it, I like you.:)

• JBeezyDreezy

http://web2.twitpic.com/img/140808813-40f78e67e28bd2e861cc7f70c4c02c08.4c894ad0-full.gif (: thanku!

• ThatsSoBiebs

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    ThatsSoBiebs said:

bahaha i have to agree with myself. justin is hot (:

You seem like the kind of person who like Selena Gomez and Katy Perry.

um.. they’re alright. is that a bad thing?

No just seem like it, I like you.:)

aww yay! i like you too (:

DONT LEAVE IM WORKING ON UR ICON!!!

• JBeezyDreezy

Anonymus said:

DONT LEAVE IM WORKING ON UR ICON!!!

Aww thanku so much (= i’m still here

• Dinoluverrr

——————————-
    Haha,! Dont talk shit about Bieber….yuee probley the biggest fag evvaa lived(:

lmaoo he looks so cute wen he is dancing :) and damn me and my bro cant wait till we ge that game like awsome ..i luv how justin dresses like all plain and stuff :)

• Dinoluverrr

Dude I laughed at these picture lmfaoo,!! Justin! You me bed now xD

• love me or love me not

gotta love this kid…oh god how funny was that…bieber is hotter…yummmyyyy

• luckze

poor copy of halo… i feel sorry for it

• jhondoe

Lol halo sucks, just like him

• JBeezyDreezy

• JBeezyDreezy

” UR THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN THE WORLD BIEBER ” YAAAAAAYYY SWAG PRINCE ;)

The ‘fat guy’ is his new personal assistant fyi.

i don’t get why everyone is like ewww look at the fat guy… who is most likely to be his friend.
    But when someone has something bad to say about justin everyone goes crazy at the end of the day everyones the same…

He is so skinny nd boney not attractive :/

• taniele brazil

justin super fofo?

you are famous

• xRawwr

First? (:

• Pandazarehawt

AHH, I would let him fuck me <3 Holy shit sooo yummmyyy

• never change

every guy i know loves halo

• volleyball rules

i lov u justin

• ThatsSoBiebs

bahaha. swag prince (:

• 8justin

fuck you flower2

• xRawwr

omgosh! he’s way too sexy (:

• xRawwr

third! (:<3

• xRawwr

4th (:

• JBFunnydude

• xRawwr

i’m off now (: <3

• JBieberSwag;)

hahahaah Justin is emrassing himself.. well he is used to it.. xD Justin cannot keep quiet so he dance in the car lmfao.. THESE PICS ARE THE BEST N FUNNIEST I”VE EVER SEEN LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE GOT SWAG ;)

• flower2

its not the truth justin is so hooot ! you are stupid !!!!

• Sam

ok

• xRawwr

You are the most popular guy in the world bieber!

i agree (:

• ThatsSoBiebs

i love it when he just randomly starts dancing. what a cool kid… (:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“JUSTIN ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE NEW SEASON OF DANCING WITH THE STARS?”

LMFAO the paps ask the weirdest questions

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

I see justins little boner!!!!

Don’t get me excited.

First?

• 8justin

WTF oO

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 01:30 pm
    8justin said:

fuck you flower2

This is so exciting when are you going to get an icon.:)

• krystinajonas

Hah, this kid is too cute.