Meaghan Jette, ‘..Crush On A Jonas Brother Would Not Be The Wisest..’

Photo_41

Meaghan Martin Celebuzz interview: ‘When you spend as much time around them as I have, I think that a crush would not be the wisest.’ On her role in Mean Girls 2: ‘I wanted to play her as a smart mean girl, not a ditzy annoying mean girl. I wanted her to be smart and manipulative because that’s far more scary.’

I didn’t really study the first movie for this role just because my character is very different from Lindsay’s. Jo is like a tough tomboy kind of badass girl and that’s not really Lindsay’s character.. it’s ironic that I was probably using more of Mean Girls for Camp Rock than Mean Girls 2!’

How does she take to being called ‘the next Lindsay Lohan?’ ‘In some ways it’s like, ‘well thank you,’ because before she lost her footing she had an incredible career. If I could have that career and just not have the end results of it, then I will be very happy. She kind of fell off the edge, which is sad. I feel bad for her.’

• _liesyoutold

Aww. Her dog looks cute :]

• Uhuh

_liesyoutold said:

Aww. Her dog looks cute :]
    —————————–
    Is that all you have to say??
    haha jk I love your icon btw!

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    _liesyoutold said:

Aww. Her dog looks cute :]

More than cute.

she actually looks kinda like rachel mcadams (regina george). i don’t really find them pretty though. i feel like her looks (and rachel’s) are very plain and ordinary. i would not remember her face having only seen her once or twice. nothing special.

• jhondoe
  • putlimeinthecoconut

She looks so purtyy in that picture xD

• Uhuh

gottalent said:
    That girls face is confusing.
    ————————
    LMFAO xD

• gottalent

Uhuh said:

gottalent said:
    That girls face is confusing.
    ————————
    LMFAO xD

It is, like she had botox or something and her lips are so full.

• Girlyou

beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

• mileycrush

shes gorgeeous :]

I love this girl. :)
    She just said what she thinks. What’s so wrong about it?
    I think she’s smart, and so pretty btw :)

• mileycrush

@gottalentlmfao, i know right.
    but she’s still gorg

• mileycrush

hear me, hear me [: wats upp !

• mileycrush

@putthelimeinthecoconut heyyyy! <33

• mileycrush

who wants to be besties ? :DD my name’s hana, and im sixteen, and i love chocolate <3 haha [[:

• gottalent

Im Yva im 14 and I too love chococlate and have a website http://www.blogbigmouth.webs.com can you see if it’s good or not?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.

• Uhuh

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.
    ———————————
    You so remindme of ‘LordVoldemort7′ on twitter in a way xC.. not that i follow him or anythin *coughs* *coughs* *walks away* xD

Yeah and she won’t even be the next demi lovato or selena gomez, the even more irrelevant girls.

• girllikeme12

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.
    ===
    sorry, brenda song isn’t irrelevant. maybe to you, but not to the Oscar buzzers. Her movie, social network, is considered one of the front-runners for a Best Picture oscar..
    and she’s starring in one of the most-watched tweens shows ever since like the history of TV…

oceanup’s claim that the on deck shit is ending is bull shit, brenda’s rep said oceanup.com (”a blog”) used an image of brenda crying and the cast hugging because PHIL LEWIS (moseby) is leaving the show as a series regular and the recurring small characters, woody and addison leaving the show..

season 4 is a go, negotiations between the twins, brenda and disney are done. they wanted a higher salary. dylan said in the last S3 taping ‘we’re negotiating with disney’…

it’s done, fuck oceanup.com for even starting that retarded rumor. too bad none of the major news sites, google news sites even believed their shit this time. just jared sent me an email when i emailed them the shit, saying it’s untrue and acheshowbiz, bsc kids, perez hilton all of those other shitty gossip sites didn’t believe it.

• girllikeme12

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.
    ===

• girllikeme12

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.
    ===
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

You will not be the next lohan. Not even the next
    brenda song…and she’s irrelevant.
    ===
    and she’s starring in one the most-watched tween shows ever.. since the creation of TV (source: Nielsen). the on deck shit isn’t over, oceanup used an image of brenda crying and the twins hugging her cause phil lewis (moseby) is leaving the show…

turns

You would think Demi knew better than to date Joe after seeing his track record with past girlfriends. Sure Nick and Joe are gorgeous but there is just too much drama and hate and tears associated with that relationship.

• -Hibz-

I wonder what she means by that.

Feel free to elaborate, Meaghan! Haha.

lol. i’m hoping this doesn’t come back to bite her in the ass. her wording was a bit ambigous. you could spin it a couple different ways.

• ovocjggg

zCJ5QO ihnjtnehaqir, [url=http://aftedfkrcyli.com/]aftedfkrcyli[/url], [link=http://wulpcemvhbgg.com/]wulpcemvhbgg[/link], http://gdqudjgxuest.com/

well, i kind of get it i think. she said have a CRUSH wouldn’t be the wisest; not going out with them wouldnt be the wisest. meaning, its probably not cool having a crush on someone that you spend so much time with. ya know, in case it never goes anywhere. so its just easier to not have a crush on them since your around them so much. i could get that.

• Uhuh

wow really?
    D:
    Hahaha

• gottalent

Ya it would so is getting a life.

i dont like her

• IfUSeekBritney

Hummm.. :/ Not Sure What My Opinion Of Her Is Yet.I Don’t Really Know Her Personality

• giannamariee

i guess she’s right. there’s a lot of stress involved with dating a jonas. you have to keep it a secret and stuff. it’d be so annoying.

• Uhuh

giannamariee said:

——————————–
    So true but don’t forget the little detail that you could be hated by millions of crazy fans! LMFAO! xD

• fearless now

me too, meaghan, me too

what does she mean are jb players??

• gottalent

That girls face is confusing.