Miley Cyrus PARIS MEETING Tuesday

From Laura: I met Miley Cyrus in Paris on Tuesday. First I saw her when she left his hotel (in the first part of my video), Miley signed a few autographs (but she couldn’t take pictures with the fans because we were many. So my friends and I decided to wait for Miley all the night and she finally came back at 4 AM,

(in the second part of my video). There were only 4 fans so she took pictures with us. She was so nice because it was late and she agreed to take picture. Also I met Ashley Greene the same night, she took a picture with everyone, such a sweet actress.

EXTREMELY important picture of Miley arriving at LAX here!

The girl is Jen one of her dancers and one of her friends and the guy is Ryan Jen bf/friend of miley too

• daidvito

Thank you!

she’s sooooo drunk. I love her even more now <3

She look so Pretty and happy
    I want to meet her

Sep 9, 2010 @ 12:06 pm
    Glad you got to meet Miley. Ashley not so much.
    ……………………………..
    I agree Miley is such a sweetheart

Glad you got to meet Miley. Ashley not so much.

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

gottalent said:

I know she wear a push up bra in her concert, it’s not healthy they can really give you cancer.

LOL wrong. they dont give you cancer.

If waering them alot it can says health magazine.

• nemoh

EXTREMELY important picture of Miley arriving at LAX here!

LMAO OU.

• gottalent

Sep 9, 2010 @ 12:03 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

And touching a boy gets you pregnant -_-

Look at health Magazine.

• nemoh

Fucking flawless.

she just went to see inception with brandi the other day on brandis twitter.

• SecretLife

Is her mother really at the hospital???
    I read about it, like 2 days ago, but a I thought it was a lie… But she used to appear so much with Miley and now she didn’t even picked her in the AirPort….

“EXTREMELY important picture of Miley arriving at LAX here!” Pfftt…and people say OU hates Miley.

Miley’s tapping that ass…by ass I mean Ashley’s.

Heck if I was in Paris, I would go to sleep at 4 am too. You have to enjoy Paris. She is young and in Paris let her enjoy it

LOVE MILEY >3

PARIS ROOOOOCKS, i wanna go there. It’s the best city ever !! I WANNA LIVE THERE…

Lucky you, you are in the most amazing city ever, and you’re not happy?!
    LA is great but PARIS !! <3333

• sayWHAT

awww love her :) and im glad shes happy :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Is the picture of her at LAX really “extremely” important?

you can even ask him to autograph, to take photos with her … and you can see her … I can not do that … because I am in europe, romania … I wish I could meet Miley …
    sorry for mistakes, I do not speak English very well

she says F*ck HAHA I love Miley!!!!!

• Laura

I live in Paris and I would like to live in L.A.

HAHAHAH she totally does say F$ck!!!gottta love her

OMG at O:O7 she say: “FUCK”

• Laura

Yes Miley was happy.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Who the crap is that guy that follows her around now?

• daidvito

Anyone knows who is the girl next to her in LAX?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

gottalent said:

Sep 9, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

gottalent said:

LOL wrong. they dont give you cancer.

If waering them alot it can says health magazine.

Well I dont know what magazine your reading but it doeesnt. Trust me, my sister works for cancer research. its bull

It’s Jen one of her dancers/friends and the guy is Ryan another miley dancer and Jen bf

• milenator

mann I’d kill to meet Miley
    I should buy a plane ticket to Paris just to meet her! (stalkerish LoL)
    but so wanna meet her one day

• krystinajonas

first [:

• krystinajonas

first [:

• bpjggcxqki

j3WieZ jkankcahpqat, [url=http://lklzsltdetdm.com/]lklzsltdetdm[/url], [link=http://jrjdgiypeyew.com/]jrjdgiypeyew[/link], http://riahrbnskqlg.com/

• jhondoe
  • luckze
  • Jackel

Haha i love that she says Fuck. :)

love herr and she looks stonedddd haha

^^ Everyone looks stoned at 4AM. Just saying … Unless you have some bat like behavior & you stay up all night long, lol. If she was stoned, it would make me love her even more. :)

• Anonymouss

love herr and she looks stonedddd haha

• putlimeinthecoconut

She looks so pretty :]

• Anonymouss

love herr and she looks stonedddd haha

• realistgangsta

get it miley

• gottalent

• HeatherJBxoxo

Why was she still out at 4AM? Get in bed Miley!

• Chelsea-Rose

She’s a teen on a trip to Paris, let the girl have some fun.

OMG she says F***

• Chelsea-Rose

She seems so happy. Plus, she’s actually smiling with fans now, instead of doing that fish lips pout.

• putlimeinthecoconut

And touching a boy gets you pregnant -_-

• HeatherJBxoxo

She’s a teen on a trip to Paris, let the girl have some fun
    Were you talking to me?
    I was joking. I don’t care if she’s out at 4AM. It’s her life, it doesn’t affect me :)

• Chelsea-Rose

Yah I was. Oh, I thought you were serious. Sorry :)

• Raphii’s

Just: Is is my Dream xD !
    Bruno Love U xD.
    Ans Who Missed that moment ! ME !!! But I Had My Pictures at The airport ! =) !
    Miley Looove U <3.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

gottalent said:

LOL wrong. they dont give you cancer.

• Raphii’s

Just: Is is my Dream xD !
    Bruno Love U xD.
    Ans Who Missed that moment ! ME !!! But I Had My Pictures at The airport ! =) !
    Miley Looove U <3.

• jaketaylor22

she’s hitting the wines.. good on her!
    who doesnt have a few bevys in pariii ?

• Hilary

Love her =)
    ps

EXTREMELY important picture of Miley arriving at LAX here!

ahah lol

• milenator

wtf what wrong with stay up til 4am
    Unless your working(a “job job”) or going to school

hell I do that all the time
    and its her life