Selena And The Scene Wizard 101 Game

• giannamariee

wouldnt it be funny if the jonas brothers were in that 70s show? like is nick was eric and donna was miley(orselena) and then joe was kelso. i dont think i can picture kevin being hyde OR fez. we can just keep them two in there. it would be funny :)

i know its random and doesnt pertain to the post but im SO DAMN BORED!

wouldnt joe be hot as kelso? i mean, he could act stupid like him. he does on jonas sometimes. <33 ahh.
    *fantasizes*
    who the hell would be jackie??

Sorry for the Columbia thing(Typo).Yes we have a large population but it is kind of a burden.What I like most about India is its music.
    dont worry no problem;) actually a lot of people say columbia hehehe!!! really? what kind of music do you has??? i dont know anything about your music… welll actually i love the song of slumdog millionaire!!! that song was nominated for an oscar ;)

giannamariee said:

i know its random and doesnt pertain to the post but im SO DAMN BORED!

*fantasizes*
    who the hell would be jackie??
    I don’t think Nick is cut out to be Eric

• giannamariee

i know its random and doesnt pertain to the post but im SO DAMN BORED!

*fantasizes*
    who the hell would be jackie??
    I don’t think Nick is cut out to be Eric
    then who would be eric? i mean . . who would Nick be? Hyde? Fez? WHOOO?! I only pictured Nick and Eric because Miley would have the boy whipped and would hold out on him.
    iiiidkkkkk.

• DavidArchiefan

Trust me Slumdog Millionaire is A.R Rahman’s worst soundtrack ever.There r some Indian songs in my profile.You can check it out if u want

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

i know is so fucking annoying that all the haters can say about selena is boring boring, pfff pathetic you are the boring always sayin the same thing… and is selena is boring wtf are you in her post???
    This is the first time I said she was boring!And FYI I love Selena!LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE”S OPINION!
    well sorry, if juts that is really annoying that all the time haters say that shes boring, when clearly shes NOT!!! i mean more boring people who always say boring to someone as amazing as selena!!!!

giannamariee said:

i know its random and doesnt pertain to the post but im SO DAMN BORED!

*fantasizes*
    who the hell would be jackie??
    I don’t think Nick is cut out to be Eric
    iiiidkkkkk.
    Nick can be randy

I’m leaving
    BYE!

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters

• TeamNelenax3

I played this game xD
    ehh i didnt understand anything about it lmfao.
    & now my opinion.. I dont think Selena is boring at all. There are celebrities who make mistakes all the time, who are always in trouble & who are bad role-models. well is that an example of a person who is not boring? then I’m so sorry, but it’s better being a boring girl. Selena is making the right choice & taking the right way. She’s a wonderful person. (:

DavidArchiefan said:

hahah so you hate that song? ok i would listen some of the songs that you have in your profile ;)

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    yes i know but seriously is really annoying, btw you icon is so funny, love it;)

i love selena eyes and smile, is so adorable!!!

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    Thanks.That___boy___is___a__monster made it for me

are u that desperate???? selena now u doing this to promote that all you do, u are such a boring robot. that’s the only thing u see on your fans head a dollar sign? how about a little communication beside advertised your head and you that full of yourself??”

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    Thanks.That___boy___is___a__monster made it for me
    what boy??? btw where do you from?? sorry im sick and im sooo boring in my house!!!

I played this game xD
    ehh i didnt understand anything about it lmfao.
    No! honey you are confused with what people say as boring ok!!! boy are u ignorant! Her interviews are reapeative none of her interviews are interesting, she talks so slow she sound mentally disable at time when she speak quietly and low. she seem insecured and she seems like she is lying thru her teeth like she acting or saying what people want to listen to. she is also boring on twitter what we mean by that! is that she full of herself and she advertised her huge head off instead of connecting with here fans, she never does anything interesting on stage or off stage. It doesn’t have to do NOTHING with what you describe boy are u dumb!!!

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    Thanks.That___boy___is___a__monster made it for me

LOL!She is an Oceanup User and I’m from India.What about you?

• nemoh

Okay…

This is why grades are given in school. One letter-grades. Sometimes there are no real words for some of the shit people say . . .

• ari

finally i got an account on oceanup!!:))))))

she’s gorgeous. haters to the left

hahahahahahahahahahah omg this is freaking hilarious selena copying miley way of dressing trying to look sexy! DENIED THIS HER FUCKING FANS ARE IN DENIAL.!!!!!HAHAHAHA

mILEY WANNABE

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:36 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    Thanks.That___boy___is___a__monster made it for me

LOL!She is an Oceanup User and I’m from India.What about you?
    india???? woowwww amazing!!! i really want to know your country;) im from colombia!!! we live literally across the world!!!

pff what a pathetic and really stupid asshole you can be!!! you are the only boring here with that dumb comment FUCKING TROLL!!! get a fucking life, nobody cares you opinion, MR. BIG NOBODY!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!

i love her so much, she looks gorgeous as usual!!! shes the best!!!

Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:18 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

OceanUP good lord why must you post so many things at once?
    i has a question for you hehe whre do you from???

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley

dear miley get a fucking life!!! its not selenas fault that you are just a pathetic wannabe and nobody can take you seriously!!!! and selena cares about her fans shes not like you BITCH!!!! seriously stop to comment here and go to fixt your nasty teeth, our greasy, huge and fat face!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww YOUR SUCH A DISGUSTING BITCH!!!

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:36 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 09:17 am

(replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:51 am

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

its just their opinion and not all of them r haters
    Thanks.That___boy___is___a__monster made it for me

LOL!She is an Oceanup User and I’m from India.What about you?
    Columbia?So you’re from Shakira land!The people here are obsessed with her.One time in school I heard a first grader singing Waka Waka

YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE WHO DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE MEANT WHEN THEY SAID SHE WAS BORING SO WHO THE DUMB AND AN IDIOT OH YEAH YOU!!!!

WELL YOU A SELENA FAN I SHOULDN’T BE SURPRISE HER FANS ARE SO STUPID THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!@!!

DEAR SELENA MILEY IS TOO BUSY TO COME HERE BUT SHE HAS FANS TO DEFEND THEM FROM YOU SELENA. GET LIFE AND STOP COPYING MILEY YOU IDIOT!!!

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley
    wtf are you talking about delusional and pathetic stan???? btw that picture is soo freakin gorgeous, and actually selena how to look sexy without looks trashy and like a cheap prostitue, miley always fail dam she try so hard and always make such a huge fool!!! everybody just laugh at her, shes just a joke…. AND PLEASE ASSHOLE DONT TALK ABOUT WANNABE WHEN YOUR TALENTLESS AND UGLY IDOL IS JUST A FUCKING WANNABE AND LOSER COPY CAT, IS SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!! THATS THE REASON FOR WHY NOBODY CAN TAKE HER SERIOUSLY, SHES A RIDICULOUS CLOWN IN HOLLYWOOD… FACT!!!

its colombia, no columbia hehehe!!! yeahhhh i love shakira, she is a great pride for all Colombians, shes a great artist who always puts the name of our country in the top, plus she is really committed to social causes, shakira is such a sweetheart;) and yeah the waka waka is amazing!!! do you know that I find very impressive that your country is so big and has so many people, did you know that between your country and China are three-quarters of the world? wowwww colombia only has 45 millions of people!!

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley
    ARE THINK YOU ARE THE DELISIONAL ONE THAT IS MILEY STYLE SHE IS WEARING SELENA DOESN’T WEAR THAT STYLE, SHE STARED RECENTLY AND MILEY STARED YOU PROBABLY THE IDIOT WHO SAID THAT WEARING THAT STYLE WAS SLUTTY I GUESS SELENA IS A SLUT AND SELENA FACE LOOK LIKE A HUGE CABBAGE PATCH DOLL!!! YOU KNOW THE HUGE FAT FACE!!WITH A HUGE BIG HEAD!

ugh, just accept not everybody likes selena, dear, just like you HATE miley some people has a different opinion about Selena.
    Is that hard to understand?.
    What about grammar lessons? it wont hurt to if you try to talk like a normal person js.

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

• Ediee

She’s boring

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

Is that hard to understand?.

tHEN you must be fucking blind she just gave you proof selena is copying miley outfits are you fucking blind????? Miley is a lot more gorgeous than selena in body and face, you really need glasses at least miley don’t look like a 10 year old body and face like selena does. sorry honey but what she wearing in that pictures is a miley style dress! boy selena fans are stupid! and blind.
    miley style is trashy, horrible, ordinary and like a cheap hoe!!! selena is wearing a lovely tutu!!! not horrible and creepy outfit that your horse face always wear…. and selena has class, style and glam somenthing that miley never ever will has…

• TeamNelenax3

woah if you hate Selena that much how do you know her interviews are not interesting & she’s boring on twitter? Oh wait! You actually watch her interviews & you check her twitter ;)
    dumb? seriously stfu. I was giving MY opinion. btw, selena can be all but not a fake person. She is finally living her dream. She is working very hard and enjoying. you know what? deep down on some selena haters’ heart you know you are just jealous. im not saying you are but.. you’re giving too much attention to someone that you suposedly don’t care about ;)

you can hate Selena, I don’t care. Just let us support her & shut up about her. k? thanks.

just imagine asshole if you really think selena is ugly wtf are you??? a monster!!!! lol what a loser and pathetic you can be!!! are you talking about the huge anf fat face, and a big head??? just like this
    LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

hmm hataing on Miley is making you fell better about yourself? What about going to a teraphist i guess i would be more usefull than hating on someone you dont know.

just if you didnt know, being classy is not a talent.

hmm hataing on Miley is making you feel better about yourself? What about going to a therapist i guess i would be more usefull than hating on someone you dont know.

just if you didnt know, being classy is not a talent
    of course not asshole!!! is a wonderful virtue
    p.s oh and if you didnt know, being a fucking whore with not respect for yourself is not a talent!!! and doesnt make you anny mature, only show how pathetic and really immature you are!!!!

just if you didnt know, being classy is not a talent
    of course not asshole!!! is a wonderful virtue

• jhondoe
  • never change

looks weird

• SellyismygirlCrush

OceanUP good lord why must you post so many things at once?

• DavidArchiefan

She is getting boring and I’m sick of her promoting stuff.Selena I love you but just stop

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh and first!

• SellyismygirlCrush

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

• xJonasXCandyx

___

Ia

• Oneandonlyonly

Wat kindergarten of fans do u call urself selena is talented n pp should not doubt bout tht im happy for her itz about time she gets wat se deserves

Oneandonlyonly said:

?

• xJonasXCandyx

Oceanup is dead as usual…-sign-

of course not asshole!!! is a wonderful virtue

Im not that stupid like you colombian girl, and bad contraatack i really think being a selena fans has affected you. your ability to understand, is really terrible, im was saying the way selena or miley look is not a talent, just like being classy or trashy,
    Now you get it? or i need to talk like you for you to undertand it?

of course not asshole!!! is a wonderful virtue

Now you get it? or i need to talk like you for you to undertand it?

just if you didnt know, being classy is not a talent
    of course not asshole!!! is a wonderful virtue

LMAO at the Horse Face Brigade coming in saying they are not hating but just have an opinion. Go and post your talentless whore Miley posts, or in fact go on any post that is not Selena’s, it appears these are the ones you ever go on.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

OceanUP good lord why must you post so many things at once?
    your icon is so freakin amazing!!! <3

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

replying to this) – Sep 10, 2010 @ 08:27 am

I’m sorry but I’m just stating an opinion

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley

mILEY WANNABE

Honey we already have the original miley we don’t need a cheap wannnabe!!!miley
    damn miley stan are so fucking delusional, do you really think gorgeous selena or another person with 5 senses wants to be like disguting, nasty and ugly horse face cyrus???? HAHAHAHAHAHA BEST JOKE EVER!!! WELL WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR PATHETIC AND LOSERS MILEY FANS????
    btw thanks for post that gorgeous picture and prove that selena always always looks so dam gorgeos and sexy without looks like a cheap and fugly whore like cyrus… ewwwww poor wannabe!!

mILEY WANNABE