Miley Cyrus & Liam BACK TOGETHER

miam-driving-2

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are dating again, a source told People. They spent some time at Cyrus’ Toluca Lake house before going to Panera Bread and Starbucks: ‘Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up. They definitely seemed like a couple again.’

Since Miley returned to LA from Europe earlier in the week, she has acted a bit tired and worn out. With Liam back in her life on Saturday, she acted totally different and, instead, seemed very happy. It looked like Miley and Liam had never been apart, and they were back into their old routine.’

• Anonymous25

Wow! Niley is better!!!

please STOP!

• Jilleh

Awe, congrats to them.

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw good for them

• kass

JUMMM OK!

Miley and Liam kept smiling

Yeahhh! they look very happy together ¬¬
    Poor Miley

• SellyismygirlCrush

skyebird said:
    at first i thought liam had his nose pierced…

__

haha me too!

• babiiiribeiro

they are cute! :)

A ‘source’ yeh okay..

• BglitterBBy2.0

So I’m guessing it was just a break.

Sewers I knew they were soul mates <33333

• CaliforniaGurl

I love Panera!!! GREAT! Now i’m craving some!!
    Call me psychic. I knew they would get back together. He is HOT!! You get yo man, girl!!!

• luvvya

liams a peace of shit not worth anything and just tricks miley and i hate it.i wanna punch liam.liam you fucken bitch leave my miley alone

• BglitterBBy2.0

OMJitsMiley said:

Miley and Liam kept smiling
    Yeahhh! they look very happy together ¬¬
    Poor Miley

Were you being sarcastic because I hope you realize there was annoying papparazzi there.

• Tinaa6336

coooooool,
    miam<3

Ugh, hate them! I mean I’m Team Niley, I hate Miam. Jeez, y they have to go back together again?! -___-“

• Dessiree

Love <3

she seemed happy away from him. always smiling. not shes like bleh.
    i love her and Liam together.
    But until they are seen together again SMILING. i wont believe this.

yay Miam

and guys dont say they dont look happy Alison and Anthony (paparazzis) said that there were over 20 paparazzis there “howling and whistling” at them. SMH

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

And?

I´m not talking about THIS post…Miley looks happy single:/

• Yup

i love them together! i don’t think i can imagine her with anyone else now!

• OMJitsMiley

Ugh, hate them! I mean I’m Team Niley, I hate Miam. Jeez, y they have to go back together again?! -___-”

HA, Miley doesn´t give a shit about Nick, but Nick is still in love with her
    IMO

• blackmag1c

Maybe she wanted to take a break while filming the movie since she had to have a love interest and didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable with her having such chemistry with another co-star. Even though it’s just acting but who knows. Kinda dumb but just a thought?

• Yup

maybe they like each other? i’m not really going to say anything about niley.

• SexyBunny

Miley is one desperate girl.
    Liam just using her for some fame.. and possibly sex..

He has to be doing something right if they got back together only a month after they broke up.

And to the person who said niley was better,get over it.Miley did.

• Yup

i think nick just wants plublicity. well that’s what i think so don’t kill me

• JoickBelongs

OMJitsMiley

is it weird I have a feeling that you’re from South America ? ._.

hahaha :P

ONE WEEK TILL SCHOOL STARTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Lucky! I have been in school since August 23.

seriously ?? where do you live ?
    Texas:/

• Gearsarealwaysturning

pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

KristinaMarie559 said:
    Off topic but I’m still so freaking happy that Nick told me that I had pretty eyes!
    ====
    so lucky :]
    I know!
    Only crappy part about that day was that Kevin missed my hand :(
    ===
    AWWW girrl but im sure he did not mean to, you know he is the sweetest thing :D where did you met them??
    Road Dog’s game!
    I sent those pictures in on the latest RD post:P

Kevin waved to me. He is soo sweet.
    ====
    So awesome. I wish i lived in USA so i could go and meet them, did they win? they never do xD.

• ohmimiley

So.. OceanUP.. you’re, like.. the owner of Oceanup..?

• KristinaMarie559

I wish there were Nick and Miley dolls, so kids could play with them and leave the real ones alone.
    haha so true.

ya he is a dog

no he isn’t hes a PUPPY

Gearsarealwayst… said:

pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

====
    so lucky :]
    I know!
    Only crappy part about that day was that Kevin missed my hand :(
    ===
    Road Dog’s game!
    I sent those pictures in on the latest RD post:P

Kevin waved to me. He is soo sweet.
    ====
    So awesome. I wish i lived in USA so i could go and met them, did they win? they never do xD.
    lol no they didn’t win!

• hottiegirl

What happen?

she sang this sad depressing song about him. It was so lame and her vocals were shit :/
    omg that bitch need to…. he didnt post a bad pic 4 her like fuckin hilton did with miley , or kill her mother
    let it go no one care about it

School tomorrow.
    Bye.

She showed that she still wants attention from it. She’s so full of herself and played the victim. Plus, she needs some singing lessons
    (imeantaylorswiftnotmiley)

• _Tiger_

I’m in need of cereal.

• ohmimiley

I dunno… I like seriously miss Miley. :| Like, I haven’t seen her at any award shows. Dudee. I wish she would reopen her twitter (x

im with kanye today

Taylor looked REALLY ugly.

• oceanUP.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 08:43 pm
    ohmimiley said:

So.. OceanUP.. you’re, like.. the owner of Oceanup..?
    We’re a team, I’m part of it :]

• oceanUP.

If anyone missed any of the performances or want to watch the highlights, goto http://www.twitter.com/oceanUP to catchup on it. We posted youtube vids to them

What happen?

let it go no one care about it

also a person who believed someone who clearly didnt listen to the song.

commenters are on a role tonight.

• Jane Doe

VMA’s start in like 10 minutes where I live.
    :P

i hate Taylor swift soo much right now ! i mean get a life ! THE MAN DIDNT RAPE Y0U

you didnt listen to the song, did you. typical

yes i did :

“Who you are is not what you did,” sang Taylor,who wore a D&G dress. “32 is still growing up now … you’re still an innocent.”

She continued, “It’s all right, just wait and see. Your string of lights is still bright to me. You’re still an innocent”

you didnt listen to the song, did you. typical

yes i did :

no you copied that from justjared. nice try though.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OMMMMMGGGG JUSTIN LOOKED SOOOOO CUTE LIKE A LOST LITTLE PUPPY DOG!!!!
    ===
    hehehehe he did xD :]

• _Tiger_

Ass slapping rumors were true?

ONE WEEK TILL SCHOOL STARTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Lucky! I have been in school since August 23.

seriously ?? where do you live ?

• ohmimiley

I need a new Miley icon. Someone help me out? ;D

• hottiegirl

OMMMMMGGGG JUSTIN LOOKED SOOOOO CUTE LIKE A LOST LITTLE PUPPY DOG!!!!
    —————–
    ya he is a dog

• Moonbeam

• Summer.

Yup said:

justin just made an idiot of himself lol made my day!
    what did he do?

• ForeverandAlwayss

gotta go. finishing hw & then the VMA’S. <3

who knows if they really broke up Miley and Liam never said they were over just the sources said they were dunzo in my opinion I dont think they were really broken up and the reason why Miley was smiling all the time when the rumor that she was broken with Liam went around is because she was thinking and laughing at the fact that people actually believe the rumor

sayWHAT said:

did you guys not read what i said about the paps HOWLING at them?!

and also paps said he was at her house almost all day today and almost all day yesterday. so just be happy that miley is happy.

and let niley go. IMO nick still has feelings for her b/c i think niley was his most serious relationship but miam is mileys most serious relationship. i think miley has moved on but nick hasnt. just my opinion.

also nick told a fan last week when asked if he is gonna get back with miley “maybe, i dont think i should talk about this right now but we will see what happens in the future” poor nick :(

Thank you. By the way, i didn´t know about the last thing.

• JoickBelongs

OMJitsMiley said:
    JoickBelongs said:

idk, I just have this feeling e.e
    HA nope, i´m from Mexico

____

ooh ok, well, it’s close ;p

• Moonbeam

I read according to papz on twitter Liam spent to whole weekend at Miley’s house and was seen leaving sunday evening. I guess they had a lot of ‘catching up’ to do.

i wish this was jemi’s future
    Demi is too clingy, Plus Joe has got a gorgeous girl friend now. One who doesn’t look like an oversized oompa loompa

demi dose seem like a clingy person!

wtf you might look like an ompa lomppa,
    demi was clingy because she was really into him

good for them but liam looks too old for her
    I know he’s like only 3 years older but he looks old and fun sucker (I hope I’m wrong) :P I don’t know him but that’s what I see
    I wish she go out with some funny guy her age
    they would be an awesome couple
    but if she’s happy then it’s okay..wish them the best(her & liam)

picstoburn said:

go to sleep.

umm still not even 4:00 o’clock in my country

• JoickBelongs

OMJitsMiley said:
    JoickBelongs said:

OMJitsMiley

is it weird I have a feeling that you’re from South America ? ._.

Why?

____

idk, I just have this feeling e.e

• Yup

Oh my God..that’s pathetic. I have lost all respect for Miley now, seriously. Like, he’s not even hot. He’s flipping ugly.

is looks all you think about? to miley he could be the best looking guy out there. and he is probably making her happy for them to be together.

liam hemsworth is so ugly….she has nasty taste in guys.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

She looks miserable when she know the paps are there.

&& Do you really want her single for the rest of her life because you think she looks happier single?…. mmkay… 0_o

I hate Miam, she looks happy single for now…

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:34 pm

good for them but liam looks too old for her
    I wish she go out with some funny guy her age
    they would be an awesome couple
    but if she’s happy then it’s okay..wish them the best(her & liam)

its rare to marry someone your age.

wtf you might look like an ompa lomppa,
    demi was clingy because she was really into him
    Joe likes a challenge, not a super clingy girlfriend. Okay,back to Miley?

JoickBelongs said:

idk, I just have this feeling e.e
    HA nope, i´m from Mexico

Ew.

• lovato is love.

heck yeaaah, MIAM<3

• ForeverandAlwayss

i knew they were gonna get together sometime again. :)

• sayWHAT

did you guys not read what i said about the paps HOWLING at them?!

• suzii18023

wow there back?haha

wtf you might look like an ompa lomppa,
    demi was clingy because she was really into him
    Joe likes a challenge, not a super clingy girlfriend. Okay,back to Miley?

who is miley?

• SexyBunny

Them Aussies just gotta charm about them..
    Look at Hugh Jackman..

-___-

Use her up Liam. Leave that trick broken. Oh yeah……and Vivid Entertainment will make you VERY rich for that make up sex tape. Hit it monkey style. She probably likes that. Nick, you dodged a bullet. Thank God.

• daYen

great!!! but i prefer Niley…tho

• Daydreamer…..

you’re like, the biggest miam stan ever. and to be honest, it’s really annoying. just because they were in a damn movie together means absolutely nothing. doesn’t mean they will last forever. admit it or not, the only guy who has ever made Miley a better person was Nick. And that’s coming from someone who hates the Jonas Brothers.

No disreepect, but I don’t agree, I’m sorry.
    Miley is her own person. She chooses her morals etc. The person you date doesn’t define who you are…
    Maybe she’s changed after dating Nick. It was two years ago. I’m not the same as I was 2 yrs ago, js.

SexyBunny said:

demi is gorgeeouss! JELOUSSS! Btww, i hate Ashley Greene sooooooooooooo much! She suckks
    Ashley is way prettier than Demi. Demi is just an oompa loompa. I mean she’s bound to get skin cancer.

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.
    YEAH, because you are tanist!
    ahaha racist of the color of there tan.
    I’m blue.. I’m an avatar :/
    you must be a really ugluy chick

• sayWHAT

bye guys gonna watch the new HMF :)))

• Moonbeam

miley has been off these days . comeback miley i miss you
    She is probably tired.
    *chuckles*
    Sorry. ;)

miley has been off these days . comeback miley i miss you
    She is probably tired.

• bridgetSA

FALSE!!!…common,DON’T BE SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!! Oh so everything People mag. say,it MUST be right,right? -hahahahahah!!! nooo -LOL!!

(IF,by some miracle,it is true,it’s NO-ONES business anyway,sorry! -but that’s my opinion,love it or hate it!!)

Plus that girl in the picture IS NOT EVEN MILEY!!
    Sorry for the caps,but it’s just getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m just officially irritated.Argh! i haven’t even commented/been on OceanUP for months,but i couldn’t resist,one last time!….
    =)
    xoxo

Miley has Liam whipped lol

========

In your opinion Ashley is prettier than Demi and in my opinion she isn’t. And IMO there is no need to compare two completely different people that have nothing in common. Now get back on topic, yes Miley’s got him whipped.

yeah they would get in a fight after like two days:

“miley change your clothes”
    “no”
    “change them now! my dad doesn’t approve of bra straps showing”
    “nick i can’t be tamed”

END.
    lmao! I could see that happening.
    At the same time I don’t think Nick’s that judgmental.

• OMJitsMiley

Guys shut up about Nick and Miley. They are over, done, finished. Get over it and stop having fantasies about them in your mind.
    Thank you!
    I love Niley and was beautiful. But Miam is happening now… One year+ !!! means absolutely nothing?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Summer. said:

Yup said:

justin just made an idiot of himself lol made my day!
    what did he do?

he didn’t know how to get on the stage so he was all lost but his facial expression was cute! lol made my day though and everyone was pointing the way to go

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.
    YEAH, because you are tanist!
    ahaha racist of the color of there tan.
    I’m blue.. I’m an avatar :/
    you must be a really ugluy chick
    Yea okay.. Now STFU because I don’t care anymore..

• JoickBelongs

Daydreamer….. said:
    really, after Miley, Nick dated Selena, Nicole and apparently Samantha Barks, I think if he loved/loves Miley he would not date other girls, js

He probably cares about her, but loving her now in that way, I don’t think so. I don’t think Nick’s found the person he’s going to be with yet.
    As for Liam and Miley, I’m not sure. I see them lasting.

______

ikr, I think he likes her as a friend, but not as a girlfriend and stuff. He’s just 17, 18 in 4 days *-* lol, anyway, I don’t think he’s already in love with someone like that.

AWWWW POOR JUSTIN HE LOOKED SO CUTE LIKE A LOST PUPPY DOG!!!

thats nice to hear .

• WakaWakaEhEh

Niley stans?

Well.. I’m out!

• Summer.

Yup said:

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Summer. said:

Yup said:

justin just made an idiot of himself lol made my day!
    what did he do?

haha :D poor guy, I can’t imagine being lost with a bunch of people around me pointing me the way to go, but oh well, he was probably stressed

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.
    YEAH, because you are tanist!
    ahaha racist of the color of there tan.
    I’m blue.. I’m an avatar :/
    you must be a really ugluy chick
    Yea okay.. Now STFU because I don’t care anymore..

then stop replying you dumbass, because you just got burned

• KristinaMarie559

Niley dated for about one year too.
    Don’t forget they had breaks.
    She was also 14 & 15 when she dated him.
    Miley is more aware of who she is now.

Who cares!! it’s their lives,stop jumping to conclusions AGAIN+AGAIN+AGAIN!!!….Blah Blah Blah!!!!!! =/

bahhahahahah
    XOXO

• Daydreamer…..

As for Liam and Miley, I’m not sure. I see them lasting.

______

Exactly. Props to him for not keeping himself tied down. He has time, I’m glad he’s enjoying his teen years. :)

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:48 pm
    OMJitsMiley said:

————————

that´s YOUR opinion. The people said the same shit when Miley was dating Justin… you don´t know the future.
    —————
    Your speaking my language. Finally someone with a brain.

Yup said:

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Summer. said:

Yup said:

justin just made an idiot of himself lol made my day!
    what did he do?

i think he knew he was going to win the award.

• KristinaMarie559

Miam is really young, I don’t know if they are going to get married but that would be amazing if they did.

• JoickBelongs

bridgetSA said:

Plus that girl in the picture IS NOT EVEN MILEY!!
    =)
    xoxo

_________

you’re joking right ?

KristinaMarie559 said:

Niley dated for about one year too.
    Don’t forget they had breaks.
    She was also 14 & 15 when she dated him.
    Miley is more aware of who she is now.
    Niley dated 2 years…

why’s my comments not showing AGAIN–ARGH!!!! OCEANUP!!!YOUR ANNOYING SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SexyBunny

The woman on stage should not be wearing that. Hooker much..

i agree with SAYWHAT !

EWWW? IS LADY GAGA WEARING MEAT??

______________
    Actuallt i’m the one that said that and I can’t believe you bought it. Man fans will believe anything you tell them. lmao

• KristinaMarie559

Niley dated for about one year too.
    Don’t forget they had breaks.
    She was also 14 & 15 when she dated him.
    Miley is more aware of who she is now.
    Niley dated 2 years…
    Niley didn’t date for two years.
    They dated from
    6.11.06 – 12.19.07(ex-niley fan btw)
    That is NOT two years.

______________
    —————–
    I’m not the first person but you are a big liar. At least 5 or more people tweeted that who were there and the JB updates on twitter,who dont opnly support any couple was not even going to mention it but more people started saying it

————————

—————
    Your speaking my language. Finally someone with a brain
    ——————–
    ahh sanity and logic yes I agree with you,last 2 commenters. I dont come on ou much at all anymore, the insanity is ridiculous

Daydreamer….. said:

As for Liam and Miley, I’m not sure. I see them lasting.

______

——————-
    nick didnt date nicole or sam and he does love miley ughh you people think you know but you have no idea,I gotta get off of here

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    Yup said:

THIS! and i also think liam is hot :) but

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder <3

• taste the rainbow

omg dont bring jemi into this.
    this is a MILEY & LIAM post.
    I love miley, and i love those 2 together.
    i will def. be happy if they are back together.
    AND DEMI IS NOT AN OVERSIZED OOMPA LOOMPA…

-___-

>________<

i never liked niley.

• ashley

Haters and Nelena fans love Miam

I love Miley and I don`t like Liam. Miley is + happy without liam

• SexyBunny

I SO AGREE WITH YOU! I hated Niley!!!!

whY DID OU delete my comment?

• skyebird

miam!

taylor is such a bitch for what she did .

omg dont bring jemi into this.
    this is a MILEY & LIAM post.
    I love miley, and i love those 2 together.
    i will def. be happy if they are back together.
    AND DEMI IS NOT AN OVERSIZED OOMPA LOOMPA

IKR!

• ASHLEIGHx3

Doesn’t prove that they’re actually back together…

(imeantaylorswiftnotmiley)
    Taylor really sings that bad :/

• KristinaMarie559

Doesn’t prove that they’re actually back together…
    Source have confirmed it but I’m not believing anything.

She is going to Europe to do press, I’m sure someone will ask her about it.

Shut up Nick.
    Get over it.
    Now go fuck Demi(;

@KristinaMarie559
    Jonas Brothers Live Chat on Cambio on September 14th at 6pm ET.
    Thanks babe:)

• mwahz13

theres wat u been lookin 4 bitches send it around!!!

• luckze
  • Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Why is it that this is the ONLY guy Miley’s been with that I ACTUALLY think it will last long?

OMG I love MIAM they’re so fucking cute together. THIS is the cutest couple EVER

love them

• myheartbeatsforlove

i still don’t like him.

• taylorllama

Miley’s so stupid.
    Does she know how many guys he hooked up with?
    And she’s a 5lut also.
    /sigh

• Roro xox

love them together (:

• Mina123

I’m so happy about themm!!! :) :)

• Mina123

I’m so happy about themm!!! :) :)

• jhondoe
  • Nelena(:

HONESTLY:
    People GROW UP.
    Liam & Miley are either faking or they never broke up. He hooked up with another girl, she hates cheaters, so she wouldn’t just “take him back.” & Even if she did, who cares?! It’s their lives, not yours. If she marries Liam, Nick, Doug, or even a new guy named Steve, who cares! Be a fan of her music & movies, N O T her personal life. It’s private for a reason. BACK OFF, geez.

• skyebird

hell yes, i’m first!

justin bieber won

• Anonymous25

yeah good question why Ashley and Joe are not following each other on twitter?

• Jane Doe

Wait what did Taylor do at the VMA’s?
    O_o

• mrsdestinyhope

Miley and Liam = YOUNG HILARY and MIKE
    Miley and Nick= YOUNG JT AND BRITNEY

Nuff said

• xCookieMuffin

That was quick :P
    Miam! <3

wtf you might look like an ompa lomppa,
    demi was clingy because she was really into him

Da fuck? Demi isn’t clingy. Talking about a relationship because your promoting something(Like Joe did too)= being clingy. lmao okay.

Now back to Miam.

Miley is gonna break your heart Liam!

• avroxxxy

cute

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:39 pm

i think they either went on a break or broke up, but like sources said, they left on the circumstances that they would most likely get back together when she was back home :)

• annieg

-___-

>________< ———– HAHAHA

taste the rainbow said:
    omg dont bring jemi into this.
    this is a MILEY & LIAM post.
    I love miley, and i love those 2 together.
    i will def. be happy if they are back together.
    AND DEMI IS NOT AN OVERSIZED OOMPA LOOMPA…
    She is in my opinion. Have you seen how orange the girl is? I bet the Jersey shore cast worships them…

• BglitterBBy2.0

OMJitsMiley said:

sayWHAT said:

did you guys not read what i said about the paps HOWLING at them?!

Wait how’d you know about the fan thing, like how accurate is that story?

• JoickBelongs

I don’t think Nick has feelings for miley, if he had, he would never broke up with her, really.

Haters and Nelena fans love Miam

I love Miley and I don`t like Liam. Miley is + happy without liam

hater of who niley?
    nelena? was that even a couple?
    if you love miley just be happy that she’s happy with someone she probably loves.

• AmieeDawn

Well, you have to be attracted to the person you want to be with, ya know?I’m just saying, Miley’s had better looking guys before. In mu opinion, he’s not attractive all.
    And it’s pathetic how she goes right back into dating not even month later..she’s only 17. She doesn’t need a completely serious relationship at her age.

taste the rainbow said:
    omg dont bring jemi into this.
    this is a MILEY & LIAM post.
    I love miley, and i love those 2 together.
    i will def. be happy if they are back together.
    AND DEMI IS NOT AN OVERSIZED OOMPA LOOMPA…
    She is in my opinion. Have you seen how orange the girl is?

are you black?

or just really PALE WHITE !

awwwh there sooo cutee! im soooo gladd they got back togetherr!!!

• _Tiger_

I forgot to do my HW. Oops.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    ashley said:
    Haters and Nelena fans love Miam

I love Miley and I don`t like Liam. Miley is + happy without liam

i am a miley STAN and i love MIAM ….. im guessing you’re a niley stan?

Miley and Liam kept smiling

Yeahhh! they look very happy together ¬¬
    Poor Miley
    Will you please stop.
    If Miley wasn’t happy with Liam shouldn’t have taken him back.
    Also the paparazzi was going crazy around them.

Miley clearly got the pants in that relationship.

Haters and Nelena fans love Miam

I love Miley and I don`t like Liam. Miley is + happy without liam
    Miley was happy without Liam.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley clearly got the pants in that relationship.
    lol she can’t be tamed:P

Thank you!

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    OMJitsMiley said:

sayWHAT said:

did you guys not read what i said about the paps HOWLING at them?!

Wait how’d you know about the fan thing, like how accurate is that story?

someone who went to their concert last week said that to nick. and last night a different person who went to their concert asked nick if he was gonna call miley and he said “maybe”

a lot of people were talking about it on twitter and the story seems true to me. i feel bad for nick :( but i love miam.

• mrsdestinyhope

I really don’t know why Niley fans waste their time hating every guy Miley dates and then make up reasons to hate them. It’s not bringing Niley any closer than they are, so how about letting that 2007 crap go and GROW UP and be a REAL MILEY FAN

• _Tiger_

MIAMi beach. Get it?

• Yup

nick just needs to date outside of disney like joe and kevin!

————————
    Who says they are done forever? Just statin’ a fact.

taste the rainbow said:
    omg dont bring jemi into this.
    this is a MILEY & LIAM post.
    I love miley, and i love those 2 together.
    i will def. be happy if they are back together.
    AND DEMI IS NOT AN OVERSIZED OOMPA LOOMPA…

DON’T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THERE COLOR OF THERE TAN.

GO CHOKE ON A DICK

Will you please stop.
    If Miley wasn’t happy with Liam shouldn’t have taken him back.
    Also the paparazzi was going crazy around them.

I don´t believe in “a source”.

paramore is amazing! haley williams = <3

yay . im happy for them

Keep right on dreaming, babe

• taste the rainbow

Uhm alright, whatever im not gunna tell you what to think. But i really dont think she is.

• mrsdestinyhope

Thank you!

how is taking an innocent girl and making her pose half naked on camera making Miley a better person? Cause that’s all PRICK JONAS ever did

they match

• oceanUP.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 08:51 pm

whY DID OU delete my comment?

I only deleted the comment where they purposely like ruined it for someone hahah! That was kinda rude!

• skyebird

at first i thought liam had his nose pierced…

innocent girl? makin her pose? uuhhh

lol. nick isnt innocent but he didnt hold a gun to her head.

mutual young immaturity.

• Jane Doe

Oh hai OceanUp.
    :{D

OU . can we get news on soccer stars like MESSI , KAKA & CRISTIANO R. ?

i dont know what people see in nick ?

• milenator

Cool :)
    yay for them

love them

what brand is her car ?

was justin any good at the awards ?

you know who i realy miss THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS

• Moonbeam

John Mayer deleted his twitter account. :(
    Demi next?

Yessss!111111!!!! :D:D

• realistgangsta

fuck yeah

love her

they belong to eachtother <3 them

she looks like shes havin a hard time driving .

@KristinaMarie559
    Jonas Brothers Live Chat on Cambio on September 14th at 6pm ET.

i dont know what people see in nick ?

We adore his amazing personality thank you

• oceanUP.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 09:17 pm
    Moonbeam said:

John Mayer deleted his twitter account. :(
    Demi next?

Knocks on wood. : (

• Jane Doe

Today I deleted my Twitter. Not that any of you care though. Just thought i’d share.

miam rulez !

John Mayer deleted his twitter account. :(
    Demi next?

really ?

i dont think she will delete her twitter . i hope not

• Leena

Eh.
    I wanted her to stay single for a while. But whatever, it’s her life.

I hope they’re just friends.

i dont know what people see in nick ?

We adore his amazing personality thank you

lol. thats true he does hve a good one but hes not that good looking

miley is awesome .

where are the dolls

Okay..

Wow! Niley is better!!!

Wow! Niley is better!!!
    ———————-
    of course they are,in every way,Liam is only temporary and it might be that miam is only trying to be friends

• Ediee

awesome (:

omg

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Cute.

yall all need to quit A, you dont know for sure if theyre back B, miley said if it doesnt come from her dont believe it C,whats the hell up with all the nick and demi hate fact demi is gorgeous deal with it nick may not be over miley so what how do you know for sure mileys over nick oh thats rite you dont noone but nick ,miley and liam know whats up and i doubt theyll be telling it soon =)

• Hilary

MIAM <3<3<3<33<3<33<3<3<3

• mattjac0bs

HELL NO.

• SexyBunny

I knew Kanye West would sing a song about apologizing and being a jack ass and all. So expected.

THIS IS A MILEY POST! I REPEAT THIS IS A MILEY POST! NOT A DEMI POST! IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEMI, THERE IS AN ACTIVE POST DOWN THERE FOR YOU! NOW GTFO!

• mattjac0bs

sayWHAT said:
    yay Miam

lmfao. i remember you ;] i remember in the post about they’re break up you disliked him allot back then? D: how pathetic.

• Daydreamer…..

Miam is lovely. :D I’m glad they’re back together.
    I do feel sorry for the Niley crazies (No offense to the normal Niley fans)
    I’m just saying, it’s only logical that it wouldn’t really work with them IMO.

————————
    Who says they are done forever? Just statin’ a fact.

hopefully they are. miley in my opinion is too good for nick

• SparksFly

Good glad they’re back together :)

Yup said:

paramore is amazing! haley williams = <3
    THEY BETTER WIN SOMETHING.

• SexyBunny

Hayley williams looks fantastic as always..

what’s the nick’S importance??? i cant understand that cuz liam is hotter,taller,more handsome!!!
    he’s just for miley!!!
    i love MIAM FOREVER!!!

• annieg

good for them!

AWESOME ! i have a feeling they will be the next zanessa !

————————

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

Keep right on dreaming, babe

i will babe

yes yes yes

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:48 pm

Yup said:

paramore is amazing! haley williams = <3
    THEY BETTER WIN SOMETHING.

agreed they are just spectacular!

I WANT THAT ICE-CREAM ! now

PREACH.

• Hollieluvsux

Woop!! :D

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

Wtf are you the refereeee?

Miley has Liam whipped lol

Will you please stop.
    If Miley wasn’t happy with Liam shouldn’t have taken him back.
    Also the paparazzi was going crazy around them.

I don´t believe in “a source”.
    Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

• KristinaMarie559

Mustin is no where near Miam.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:50 pm

Miley has Liam whipped lol

i thought she gets spray tans

did she go to the vma’s ?

• sayWHAT

i don’t think niley will happen again. they have both changed so much and i don’t think nick could handle miley haha and also i think nick is too conservative for her. he would be awkward with the way she performs and stuff. idk i think liam is perfect for her <3

and this is coming from someone who used to be a huge niley fan :)

now im allll miam though :D

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    sayWHAT said:

and this is coming from someone who used to be a huge niley fan :)

now im allll miam though :D

i agree 1000% could you imagine nick backstage watching her? lol

• JoickBelongs

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    Will you please stop.
    If Miley wasn’t happy with Liam shouldn’t have taken him back.
    Also the paparazzi was going crazy around them.

I don´t believe in “a source”.
    Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

everyone reported it: Ken, gossip cop, people mag, and many others.

just face it. miam is back.

Will you please stop.
    If Miley wasn’t happy with Liam shouldn’t have taken him back.
    Also the paparazzi was going crazy around them.

I don´t believe in “a source”.
    Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

Maybe they are friends & maybe Liam is a good guy, but Miley is too good for him.

• KristinaMarie559

Yes because Miley looks sad with Liam.
    smh and this was when they dated before LOL.

• Daydreamer…..

and this is coming from someone who used to be a huge niley fan :)

now im allll miam though :D
    I agree. I think Miley and Liam just seem to fit, and people comparing him to Justin isn’t really fair. I don’t think Miley and Justin were that serious.
    And maybe if Nick is so uncomfortable with having a performer as a gf, and wants to keep things completely private, he should just date a normal chick.

• KristinaMarie559

Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

How do you even know what Liam is like?
    Tish said herself “I couldn’t find a better man for my daughter”.

Thank you!

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.

• Summer.

YAYAYAY :D I feel like a teenie

• Yup

justin just made an idiot of himself lol made my day!

AHAHAHA STUPID JUSTIN BIEBER WAS LOST

Yup said:
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    sayWHAT said:

and this is coming from someone who used to be a huge niley fan :)

now im allll miam though :D

i agree 1000% could you imagine nick backstage watching her? lol

yeah they would get in a fight after like two days:

“miley change your clothes”
    “no”
    “change them now! my dad doesn’t approve of bra straps showing”
    “nick i can’t be tamed”

END.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Eminem PWNS all.

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.
    YEAH, because you are tanist!
    ahaha racist of the color of there tan.

• Daydreamer…..

As for Liam and Miley, I’m not sure. I see them lasting.

Thank you!
    I’m not a stan it’s just annoying that on every Miley post I see all this Niley crap. You guys don’t decide who they date so STFU. Miley and Nick could have problems behind closed doors so.. yea.

sayWHAT said:

and this is coming from someone who used to be a huge niley fan :)

now im allll miam though :D

i agree 1000% could you imagine nick backstage watching her? lol

yeah they would get in a fight after like two days:

“miley change your clothes”
    “no”
    “change them now! my dad doesn’t approve of bra straps showing”
    “nick i can’t be tamed”

END.

LMFAO.
    there you go i couldn’t have said it better myself!

who was better taylor or kanye ? i didnt watch it

• KristinaMarie559

When is the next JB live chat?

i wish this was jemi’s future

ya i mean she has to go back with the guy she lost her virginity to!!

• BglitterBBy2.0

Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    OMJitsMiley said:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

And?

I´m not talking about THIS post…Miley looks happy single:/

She looks miserable when she know the paps are there.

Wow! Niley is better!!!
    ———————-
    SMH.

Wow! Niley is better!!!
    ———————-
    SMH.
    shake your head all you want miam is crap,nick is damn good to her and they very well may be together again in the future they just know theyre both too busy right now but are leaving the future open and both believe they may have a better chance then,now I am really leaving ,no point in trying to convince anyone of anything here

• AmieeDawn

i thought it was for publicity .

• picstoburn

go to sleep.

• christmascash

It’s kind of funny… if this were a nasty rumor about Miley, everyone would be saying ‘ha this is fake’, but now that’s it about Miley and Liam being together again, it’s legit? :P

But anyways, I never really like Liam but whatever makes Miley happy.

LOL at VMA’S
    no miley, no aguilera, no britney, no beyonce, no alicia, no avril ROFL
    At least Gaga and Swift

• BglitterBBy2.0

sayWHAT said:

yay Miam

Agreedx10(:

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

That was fast! :)

• KristinaMarie559

i thought it was for publicity .
    Let me guess you were following the fake Miley and Nick on twitter?

JoickBelongs said:

OMJitsMiley

is it weird I have a feeling that you’re from South America ? ._.

Why?

im glad they are back together cause ngl, i thought nick was gonna try to make a move and i know a lot of people say ‘nileys over for good’ but ya never know with them too. so yea, yay for ‘miam’

• KristinaMarie559

But anyways, I never really like Liam but whatever makes Miley happy.
    Multiply people have confirmed it.
    I’m not 100% believing it but I don’t doubt it.

Wow! Niley is better!!!
    ———————-
    WOW !

• KristinaMarie559

I hope Liam moves in with Miley.

• christmascash

KristinaMarie559 said:

But anyways, I never really like Liam but whatever makes Miley happy.
    Multiply people have confirmed it.
    I’m not 100% believing it but I don’t doubt it.

I doubt don’t it either but there’s a lot of pepole (and not just here, I wouldn’t know for sure if people are doing it here) who say what they like is truth and what they don’t isn’t true. It just makes me confused because no one can confirm something for sure until one of them say it. If that makes sense?

• hottiegirl

i dont thibk they even break up but they give ppl smth to talk about
    thank god i hope miley marry liam , they would make great looking babies

i thought it was for publicity .
    Let me guess you were following the fake Miley and Nick on twitter?

lol no ! i HATE niley . and i thought they were for publicity but but now i BELIEVE they love eachother . im happy for them

• OMJitsMiley

Until Miley says ‘Liam and I are back together’ I don’t believe these ‘sources’

• oceanUP.

ep 12, 2010 @ 08:03 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

bridgetSA said:

Plus that girl in the picture IS NOT EVEN MILEY!!
    =)
    xoxo

_________

you’re joking right ?
    THIS. I laughed so hard. Hahhahahhaha!

they look good together

• KristinaMarie559

i thought it was for publicity .
    Let me guess you were following the fake Miley and Nick on twitter?

Oh ahaha.
    Those poser had a lot of Niley fans think Nick and Miley were still together & Miam was publicity.
    They finally came out and sai they were fake.

ONE WEEK TILL SCHOOL STARTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh

ONE WEEK TILL SCHOOL STARTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Lucky! I have been in school since August 23.

• ChasingRainbows

anyone see the vmas?

• hottiegirl

Wow! Niley is better!!!
    —————
    ok nick sound great but his voice doesnt make him loook great
    liam is HOTTER, SEXIER , CUTER AND TALLER
    and like i said once miley needs some one full of energy who share her crazy life but nick wanted to keep everything private bla bla bla thats why i think selena fits him more but too bad he wants miley!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

@ 08:30 pm
    ====
    so lucky :]

SMH.
    If Liam was so ‘crappy’ then how come Miley likes him?

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh

What happen?

====
    so lucky :]
    I know!
    Only crappy part about that day was that Kevin missed my hand :(

• Gearsarealwaysturning

oceanUP. said:
    ep 12, 2010 @ 08:03 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

bridgetSA said:

Plus that girl in the picture IS NOT EVEN MILEY!!
    =)
    xoxo

_________

you’re joking right ?
    THIS. I laughed so hard. Hahhahahhaha!

===
    Delusional anons smh

• ChasingRainbows

What happen?

Not my tumblr but this is the best tumblr<3

What happen?

smh. Taylor needs to get over it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

====
    so lucky :]
    I know!
    Only crappy part about that day was that Kevin missed my hand :(
    ===

• ohmimiley

I miss seeing Miley at award shows. :|

sayWHAT said:

KristinaMarie559 said:
    Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

How do you even know what Liam is like?
    Tish said herself “I couldn’t find a better man for my daughter”.

-====

yeah but who cares what tish, miley’s mom, thinks. This other person who has never met Liam knows that he is not right for miley. smh
    …………………..
    LOL. Agreed.

KristinaMarie559 said:
    Dating or not, they are friends.
    He doesn’t make her sad.

How do you even know what Liam is like?
    Tish said herself “I couldn’t find a better man for my daughter”.

-====

• xJonasXCandyx

Yay! That’s awesome :D *5 second dance party*

miley has been off these days . comeback miley i miss you

you didnt listen to the song, did you. typical

• colorfulx

So.

• KristinaMarie559

OU did you get the RD pictures yet?
    I want to see Nick and Joe slap each others asses.

OMMMMMGGGG JUSTIN LOOKED SOOOOO CUTE LIKE A LOST LITTLE PUPPY DOG!!!!

• oceanUP.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 08:38 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

OU did you get the RD pictures yet?
    I want to see Nick and Joe slap each others asses.

We didn’t receive that picture from anyone! We’ll look around see if we find anything LOL.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

====
    so lucky :]
    I know!
    Only crappy part about that day was that Kevin missed my hand :(
    ===
    Road Dog’s game!
    I sent those pictures in on the latest RD post:P

Kevin waved to me. He is soo sweet.

• KristinaMarie559

OU did you get the RD pictures yet?
    I want to see Nick and Joe slap each others asses.

lol I will be waiting:)

Miley has Liam whipped lol

DUDE ARE YOU BLACK OR PALE WHITE?
    Does it matter? No.
    YEAH, because you are tanist!
    ahaha racist of the color of there tan.
    I’m blue.. I’m an avatar :/

What happen?

smh. Taylor needs to get over it.

and you believed the person who clearly didnt listen to the song.

also typical.

• niuigf

DESPERATE

• sayWHAT

i actually see Miley and Liam lasting and getting married in the future. THey just seem to fit each other perfectly <3

Thank you!
    First off, I am not a Miam stan. I care more about Miley’s happiness.Liam makes Miley smile, he does bring out the good in her.
    Miley has been more herself with Liam.