Taylor Swift Vs. Kanye West VMAs 2010

Taylor Swift is set to take the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards. She won’t perform with Kanye West, but will take him on in song, according to E! Online. Taylor will debut a new songs about the Kanye who infamously interrupted her acceptance speech for ‘Best Female Video’ last year.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

1,2 Freddie’s coming for you…

• LoveToLove

Ikr.
    Ronnie: Is she 18 now?

______

LMAO HAHAHA I didn’t hear that part oh my god lol XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what celebs are following OU?

I think Selena Gomez is their honorary guidette now XD

• w

skyebird said:

hey selena, i hear vinny’s got a watermelon in his pants. hop on that shiz.
    But he and Snooki are too cute LOL.

IM OUT GOODNIGHT PPL <3

• Tiffany

OMG! This is serious?

• Dumaaa ?

Remember when the Jersey Shore cast turned down her offer to go to her concert? And now they’re all kissing her ass. Famewhores! LMAO. I love Vinny and Pauly D though. xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

jesey people are really like the jersey shore guys? xD

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:34 pm

Who’s tim? like im sure he’s a legit guy lmao. it’s ok if you fired him xD

hahhaha no one on the oceanUP crew knows… We think he’s the guy we pay the bills to for the domain. :X

• picstoburn

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i cant believe that sshhnooki is half chileanxD

• Diamondback

I don’t know which one of those two irritates me more, Kanye or Taylor. At the very least he’s trying to make things right with her, but I’m convinced she’s going to be a butthurt whiner for the rest of her life.

i went icon shopping.

• LoveToLove

Ocean up why don’t you give jasmine villegas a column or however it’s called hahaha:P

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:41 pm
    sophieee said:

i went icon shopping

Find any good ones on the market? :P

you guys are getting mad at her before you even heard what she’s singing…….

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

D: no oceanup im talking about chelsea staub lmao.

new icon :)

• skyebird

i just made a random hayley icon if anyone wants it XD http://i52.tinypic.com/2qalibq.jpg

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    LoveToLove said:

Wasn’t my decision to make an entirely seperate category for her, but apparently she’s starting a singing career and such so maybe Next Wave of Famer.

• StarStruck33

Of course Jersey Shore Needs to talk about Selena and Lady Gaga They are attending the VMA’s!! Duh!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:43 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

D: no oceanup im talking about chelsea staub lmao.

How random! We’ve actually met a few times, very nice girl, haven’t really gotten to know her. She’s a pretty good actress in JONAS. :]

• LoveToLove

_____

category that’s the word lol I forgot.. mmhh well hopefully you guys decide to make her one :)

• Dumaaa ?

I wanna see Selena’s dress. She probably looks fierce and gorgeous! <3 ;)

I doubt anybody is thinking about this anymore….and if its true(that she made a song about it) then this will start drama again -.-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Why tho?
    If anything Taylor should be thanking him.

shaddddup taylor.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Why does she hold onto things for soo damm long?!?! GET OVER IT!

MTEEEE

When will she EVER get over things!?!?!?!

• d1sneystars

Wow…seriously, Taylor?

• SYTYCD

yay new song! <33

• shilslovesjobros12

ugh taylor let it go its done over with its past dang

• Hasmeen

She needs to shut up. No one cares. That was so last year. GET OVER IT.

• Dumaaa ?

Okay, forreal? I love both, but it’s time to move the fuck on. I respect Kanye for his apology on twitter. I think Taylor should accept it and sing the song he wrote for her. Actually, they should sing it together. It would give both of them good press. Their PR people need to get together and get it done.

the fuck

why am i anon?

hai guise this is beautiful.dirty.rich :p baha

GO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!

• lovato is love.

i’d love it if she interupted him in the middle of his performance, or while he’s accepting his award, if he wins. hahah.

• picstoburn

is oceanup on this post :p

• karaclouds

Why does she hold onto things for soo damm long?!?! GET OVER IT!

shannon WTF? you’re never on!!!!(L)

• picstoburn

anyway i love them both but i wish they would move on i mean pretty much everyone else did. it was nice of him to do that but unfollowing them was pointless. and taylor should sing his song idk maybe something shocking will happen tonight lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Why does she hold onto things for soo damm long?!?! GET OVER IT!
    ====
    omg yes, she has a problem.

• SimplyCT

lol seriously?
    that whole interruption thing wasn’t that big of a deal, imo. they both need to get over it.

For god sake… Grudges aren’t attractive Taylor.

• oceanUP.

It was all very good publicity, but it definitely was not planned or acted out. But I agree, it is getting over killed. People are bringing it up too often. But I wouldn’t be yelling at Taylor guys because she herself, has seldomly mentioned the occurrence. In fact news agencies are prone to talk about it moreso than Taylor and Kanye combined. Although, Kanye recently went on a tweet rampage apologizing to her and his fans and the public about his behavior and actions, which definitely was good publicity for him, intentionally so, or not.

• Anosdjflkdsjf

HAHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    lol so guliana rancik and joan rivers just called miley a “hillbilly hooker” and made fun of her clothes. They said Taylor Swift was classy and would be taking miley to rehab within the next few years.
    epic.

• w

#Kanyeshrug.

Don’t care about this anymore.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:32 pm

Oceanup guess who’s here. :|

I saw, check your email. I’ll keep watch.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    I’m getting annoyed really easily today. like i wanted to slap every one of you guys with your “omg taylor get over it” haha.

same :P

right? like it’s not that big a deal.

and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

• SimplyCT

-_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Miley is going?

Yess!

Love Taylor
    But shes really annoying when it comes to things like this.
    SHE CANT LET THINGS GO !
    First it was with Joe & now with Kanye.
    Let it go hun , he was drunk !

you haven’t heard the song yet.
    relax.

• karaclouds

is everyone here *looks out intensively*

• natjbguitargirl

it was funny with joe but not with kanye im starting to like him like i used to now and she already got payback on snl

said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Did not know taylor before the jonas brothers. was she famous before that?
    Yes, she was.
    Her song Teardrops On My Guitar was on the radio alllll the time in like late 2007.
    ===
    Thank you for answering. I love that song. :]

• sophieee

all for me what is your problem?
    maybe we can help?

• Jonas_LOve x

Gosh im sooo sleepy :( wat time is it in LA anyone??

Guys calm down, stop saying that she won’t let this go, does anyone happen to remember when kayne had to basically write a book about the whole thing on his twitter just to bring the whole thing up again…

And I’m pretty sure this is going to be a joke kind of song, like her snl monologue song, not like a legit real album song…A JOKE…

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:32 pm

Oceanup guess who’s here. :|

I saw, check your email. I’ll keep watch.

• karaclouds

and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

well i got wasted last night, hmmm
    friendship over :L:L

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:36 pm
    all for me said:
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:32 pm

Oceanup guess who’s here. :|
    —————————-
    The one you like to call ugly troll b-4 I ever said anything to you..why don’t you try to honest why do you lie so much?
    omg stop talking to me.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Miley is going?

Yess!

YEEES. hopefully with Liam ;D

• Yup

eh…i think its for more people to watch the vma’s but i honestly thing we are all watching it for chelsea

• iaskedtaylorx3

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:35 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:31 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

AHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    ===
    i hate that show. Who they think they are to tell people how should they dress or what you cant wear. It is stupid, there are no rules when it comes to taste.

Wow that was super rude of E! :o Just saying. And some of the hosts dress ridiculously themselves! >:| Btw anyone got a pic of Miley at the VMAs? Gonna post it on twitter.

damn wheres a miley stan when you need them.

__

I was so pissed when I heard them say that. Giuliana made it look like she was a real Miley supporter but then she goes off & calls her a ‘Hillbilly hooker’
    I understand that its there job to critizize what people wear
    But 1)The clothes werent that bad infact they were actually kind of cute & 2) Just because she wore short doesnt make her a hooker.Last time I watch that show.

Lmaoo Sorry , I was really pissed when I watched that ! & Mileys going to the VMA’s ? I need a pic of her dress !

E G O ! ! ! :P

• picstoburn

smh im tired of talking to her she’s annoying.

• SimplyCT

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:37 pm
    Jonas_LOve x said:
    Gosh im sooo sleepy :( wat time is it in LA anyone??
    it’s 3:38 here.

• sophieee

i can’t stand these award shows anymore…

@Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

• Jonas_LOve x

in the mornin or afternoon?? :)

• Dumaaa ?

I’m mad that Kim K. wont be at the VMA’s.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Did not know taylor before the jonas brothers. was she famous before that?

===
    :]

• sophieee

i have to write an essay -___-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

jesse mccartney looks like leo decaprio

love kanye west, i love you too taylor but get over it already -_-

kanye’s the one who: apologized to her over twitter, followed her on twitter, and is now trying to get her to sing a song he wrote. if anything, he’s the one who’s not over it.

Well, not over what he did to her. But yeah, I kinda agree :p

• skyebird

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Bwahaha I just noticed we both have very sexy Hayley icons, lmfao :P

every hayley icon is sexy (; hahah.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I found this video on youtube of me singing a solo in my middle school choir…. Omg, so embarrassing. xD
    ==========
    linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

aw but i love your singing :D

but no one is appriciate it like you… =/

well they don’t deserve it anyway D:

youre right!! they dont worth it!! its good to have a good friend like you nini xD

• Untouchable

is taylor performing?

• picstoburn

UMMMMM YOU GUYS JUSTIN CANT WIN MOST OF THE AWARDS HE IS ONLY NOMINATED FOR 1 AWARD!
    YAYYYYY

sophieee said:

I take singing lessons every week but I’m not like great. I just love to sing :)
    you should post a vid of you singing. :)

lmao, I’m actually going to sing ‘I’d Lie’ by Taylor Swift at my school soon so I might actually post that :)

• Dumaaa ?

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?
    ____________

I like to think I am. I mean why else would I have a private vocal coach and sing in community musicals, right? (;

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:21 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

aw but i love your singing :D

but no one is appriciate it like you… =/

well they don’t deserve it anyway D:

aw yay :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i’m not watching the award show for bieber. haha. i’m watching it, because i’ve watched it every year for the past 3 years.

• picstoburn

oceanup:do you follow users on here on twitter?

, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    doublethedrama said:
    oceanUP.

How old are you?
    ==
    99. xD

• lalajonas

i love kanye west, i love you too taylor but get over it already -_-

• skyebird

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup:do you follow users on here on twitter?

I answered this before! Yes :]

• natjbguitargirl

@picstoburn love ur icon

love kanye west, i love you too taylor but get over it already -_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?
    ____________
    ___

I’m in Honor Choir sooo.. :D

skyebird said:

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Bwahaha I just noticed we both have very sexy Hayley icons, lmfao :P

• xCookieMuffin

If Miley attends the VMA’s i’m gonna flipp out!! I really want her to go!
    It will make the VMA’s more interesting!! Mieber!! haha
    I made a bet with my friend That Bieber is gonna take Most of the Awards…

ikr?! xD MILEY GET YO ASS TO THE VMAs >_>
    & ;o. Wouldn’t be shock. The amount of Bieber
    Fever going around…I tell ya.
    ______

Hahah –YES MILEY PLEASE AND WEAR SOMETHIG HOT HAHAH—
    I know Bieber is kinda making this Award show haha just watch when Bieber comes out the microphones are gonna explote with teens scream :P

I 2nd Miley wearing something hot… XD
    & True facts your telling my friend. And yuuuppp! The crowd will be interrupting him o_o

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:22 pm

, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    doublethedrama said:
    oceanUP.

How old are you?
    ==
    99. xD

Hah! what she said.

• w

picstoburn said:

LMAO Is anyone watching the VMA red carpet?
    Sammi from JS just name dropped Selena.

what did she say?
    Sway:(Talkin to Sam and Ronnie from JS) What celebrity would it make you the angriest to see Ronnie macking on?

Sammi: Probably Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez.

LOL I’m not sure if that was a compliment or a diss. But either way, coming from Sammi, it means nothing.

• skyebird

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?

i’m gonna say yes, because people always tell me i am. so it’s not like it’s me deluding myself to think i can sing XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?
    ====
    I Sing ok. I dont suck…i think. xD

• all for me

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:32 pm

Oceanup guess who’s here. :|
    —————————-

the oceanup person that is commenting on here is a girl,actually a teenager whose obsession is:jonass brothers,demi,selena,and dislike miley.i friggen dislike this little girl,acting as if all her comments is the truth,when she obviously knows as little as everybody here knows.always trying to ban,delete comments she’s not happy with.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Taylor can hold some grudges…

• xmickeyx18

girl I love you but get over it.

How would you feel if you get one of the biggest awards of your career and you want to thank the people you love but some idiot comes on stage and ruins it? You don’t know how that feels. She does. It probably really hurt her when he was saying that Beyonce deserved it and she didn’t. Stop trashing her because she got hurt and probably embarrassed.

• skyebird

oh god… if she does, i’ll lose so much respect for her.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

AHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    ===

• Dumaaa ?

And tbqh, she should be thanking Kanye because he definitely gave her so much more attention. If he didn’t interrupt her like he did, she would have still been known as the country-pop singer who got dumped by Joe Jonas via phone. I’m not saying he made her famous because she was already a big name, but he definitely boosted her status and made her the girl everyone in Hollywood felt sorry for. I love Taylor and I think she’s amazing, but it’s time to put the victim card to rest. Js….

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:26 pm

I swear to god I didn’t know who the f she was before the 27 seconds phone call thingy

it’s like she’s really talented but her fame was built by scandals
    This I agree on. She beat the Pinata, til all that was left was paper mache (idk how to spell mashey lol). That was brought up entirely too much, but then again, people were asking.

• LoveToLove

oceanUP. Thank you for not banning me :)

• Jonas_LOve x

OMG!!!! i cant sleep :(

i can’t wait in till 9 but im soo sleepy /:

This should be interesting Js

• sophieee

CAN’T THEY JUST HUG IT OUT?!?!
    SERIOUSLY!!
    The both of them need to grow up….

• peacenlove

THE CLUB CANT EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    LoveToLove said:

oceanUP. Thank you for not banning me :)

LOL I said many times I wasn’t! I was just offering hahah!

ya’ll havent even heard the song yet. lol. sit down. shut up.

Taylor, I’m happy for you and I’mma let you finish but this is so last year. SO LAST YEAR!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love taylors songs and all but i think she is overvalued

• picstoburn

:( i like taylor but the whole fairytale act is getting old.

• natjbguitargirl

ummh this is bad i want to hear the song he wrote to her but it’ll both be epic if that happens XD

• LoveToLove

LOL I said many times I wasn’t! I was just offering hahah!

______

sorry I exited the page and didn’t read what you wrote :S

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    fail.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

AHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    ===

• all for me

whatever

Guys calm down, you say she won’t let go of if, uhm do remember last week when kayne west basically wrote a book about it on his twitter just to bring it all back up again…

And i have a pretty good feeling this going to be a joke of a song, like her snl monologue, not like a legit real album song about kayne west interrupting her…

_______________

HAHAHA! This never gets old to me. xD

Oceanup guess who’s here. :|

• MORICETSZ

I WANT SELENA TO PERFORM that would be epic, admit it. xD

o.O

hahhaha ;)

gaah!!!!!!
    the cable dude is currently installing his shizz! i j ust moved, hopefully he’s almost done!

what time does the vma’s start? west coast time.?!!

i’m on the east, so i think it would make it 6 over there when it starts.

gaah!!!!!!

what time does the vma’s start? west coast time.?!!

i’m on the east, so i think it would make it 6 over there when it starts.

• Hagar

I’m only excited fr eminem

• MORICETSZ

skyebird said:

Wait b.o.b and Hayley williams aren’t performing right? If they do……. I will cut someone.

0.0

what is ur problme???!
    hayley has like the best pipes in the whole PLACE i bet. unless selena gomez is there.. then no. RIIIIGHTTTTT

• MORICETSZ

skyebird said:

gaah!!!!!!

what time does the vma’s start? west coast time.?!!

i’m on the east, so i think it would make it 6 over there when it starts.

like the red carpet stuff or the main stuff? lol smh at myself.

• hotlikemexico

You are funny.
    But Yes they’ll be There DUH
    —————
    Probably didn’t realize that their fifteen minutes of fame are up.
    _____

Nope Not Yet Jersey Shore SEASON 3 is coming up so they’ll be attending the VMA’s Next year too
    Maybe if we’re lucky, their show will get cancelled and they’ll get sent back to New Joyzee.

• luckze

gaah!!!!!!

what time does the vma’s start? west coast time.?!!

i’m on the east, so i think it would make it 6 over there when it starts.

like the red carpet stuff or the main stuff? lol smh at myself.

that stuff’s already started. the actual show should start at six i think.

• colorfulx

WE WANT TO SEE EMINEM!!!!!!!!111 30 more minutes!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I’m so crazy.

• Jonas_LOve x

First!

I’m really bored so I’m gonna go sit in front of my tv waiting for the VMA’s

Bye errybody :D

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:43 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

D: no oceanup im talking about chelsea staub lmao.

HA if i ever meet her im going to ask what you look like :]

I’m really bored so I’m gonna go sit in front of my tv waiting for the VMA’s

Bye errybody :D

bye! (:

I Hate Sammi with a Passion!!! Ugh >:(
    Go Snooki & Jwow

• shecantbetamed

Taylor Swift needs to learn how to forgive/forget.

Also, Beyonce wasn’t the ‘nice one’ in the whole Kanye/Taylor thing. MTV made Beyonce go on stage, and do that for Tay. Haha.

• skyebird

HAHAHHA spencer pratt was arrested.

• picstoburn

D: hopefully she’ll remember.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:47 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:43 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

D: no oceanup im talking about chelsea staub lmao.

HA if i ever meet her im going to ask what you look like :]

Didn’t say I introduced myself as a part of oceanUP LOL.

i think OU should have a category about OU users and post about them lol

skyebird said:

I’m really bored so I’m gonna go sit in front of my tv waiting for the VMA’s

Bye errybody :D

bye! (:

Lol hopefully you’ll be on later so we can freak out about Hayley Williams at the VMAs

Or I’ll just freak out by myself haha

• LoveToLove

awwww poor vinny

• shecantbetamed

OceanUP, would you unblock @xgotcyrusvirus. Thanks. <3

I’m really bored so I’m gonna go sit in front of my tv waiting for the VMA’s

Bye errybody :D

bye! (:

Or I’ll just freak out by myself haha

i’ll probably be on. so don’t worry, i’ll be here to flip out with you XD

Well ok now I’m leavin for real lol, but I shall be back :D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I just listened to selenas song in spanish. Im surprised.

i think OU should have a category about OU users and post about them lol

i second this. DO IT oceanUp!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:47 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:43 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    picstoburn said:

Oceanup do you like chelsea? :)

Im obsessed with Chelsea Handler, I love her books hahahhah!

D: no oceanup im talking about chelsea staub lmao.

HA if i ever meet her im going to ask what you look like :]

Didn’t say I introduced myself as a part of oceanUP LOL.
    D: nooooooo. you gave her a fake name?

colorfulx said:

WE WANT TO SEE EMINEM!!!!!!!!111 30 more minutes!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I’m so crazy.
    _________

Lucky I have 2 Hours to Go :(

OMG,I’M DYING! Google Obsese burrito, and a pic of Nelena will come up.

• natjbguitargirl

skyebird said:

i think OU should have a category about OU users and post about them lol

i second this. DO IT oceanUp!
    __

That would be epic

• picstoburn

btw do you know Josh?cause he doesn’t like Innoyannoying either lol.

• sophieee

OMG,I’M DYING! Google Obsese burrito, and a pic of Nelena will come up.
    all right……

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:52 pm
    picstoburn said:

D: nooooooo. you gave her a fake name?

Do you think my NAME is oceanUP? LOL…. why would I tell her “Hi my name is oceanUP”.. oceanUP is just the site’s name hahah!

• never change

i wonder what will happen tonight

• w
  • suckit

OU do u like oceanup??

• sexxynickj

She needs to let it the FUCK go. She was a dumb bitch when she went on and on about Joe dumping her and now she’s equally as dumb for bringing this all up again. I really can’t stand her!

• Urgency

Kanye was the best thing to happen to her career.
    Hmm…I really hate her music. People are always admiring her song writing, but, it’s all about the same thing.
    Getting dumped, or falling in love. Take your pick.
    Gah, the entire music industry is just full of suck at the moment. >.>

• _Tiger_

Wait, OU has male parts?!

Does OceanUP read OU?

• skyebird

OT, but look at this flawless couple

awww (: if only there weren’t the rumors of him being a big douche, then it’d be cuter. but they’re adorable together.

• hotlikemexico

OOZZZ SHEZ A REBELLL!!!!!! O:

Bacckkk ;D

• Hagar

don”t think it will be epic night though

• suckit

OU how do u feel about dicks??

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:52 pm
    picstoburn said:

D: nooooooo. you gave her a fake name?

i know that :P but i thought you wanted your name to be a mystery too lol.

• sophieee

well bye i have to eat and do stupid essays -__-

• shecantbetamed

@OceanUP – please unblock @xgotcyrusvirus. You blocked me LONG ago, because I was a follower of teamkenielle.. lol. You’re my fave site, so unblockk. <3

• xCookieMuffin

I thought Kanye brought this all up again on twitter?

• skyebird

i’m going to laugh if the song has nothing to do with kanye.

• blackmag1c

KanYe > Taylor.

Bye.

• suckit

bue!!!gonna go watch VMA’S

kk, gotta go. I’m gonna go watch the VMAs

Who I am Excited To see:
    Jersey shore Cast
    Eminem
    Nicki Minaj
    and Bieber

Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    skyebird said:
    i’m going to laugh if the song has nothing to do with kanye.

lmao me too.

The vmas are on :O

• suckit

bue!!!gonna go watch VMA’S

oh it starts 9:00 nevermind

• shecantbetamed

Gaga looks good on the VMAS!

who cares. dumb fucks.
    both of them.

• colorfulx

OMG EMINEM IS PERFORMING ON THE MVA’S!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just got to let that out.

• YoMoma

Hey Kanye if justin bieber wins u know what to do :) Hahaha

• skyebird

HAYLEY! fangirling right now. she’s adorable!

• Eloise

Selena in Silver looked pretty good.

• shecantbetamed

olorfulx said:
    OMG EMINEM IS PERFORMING ON THE MVA’S!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just got to let that out.

I love him.

• _Tiger_

I finally bought knee highs. I’m so proud.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    colorfulx said:
    OMG EMINEM IS PERFORMING ON THE MVA’S!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just got to let that out.

yay i know your happy about that lol

• hotlikemexico

Who I am Excited To see:
    Jersey shore Cast
    Eminem
    Nicki Minaj
    and Bieber
    The Jersey Whore’s are gunna be there?
    Way to spread herpes.

• Danger-ous

She needs to learn how to let shit go man.

• demandsocial

Creating your own groupon clone has never been easier. http://www.demandsocial.com provides the best groupon clone with the most comprehensive group buying features.

• colorfulx

OMG EMINEM IS PERFORMING ON THE MVA’S!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just got to let that out.

yay i know your happy about that lol

Lol! OMG. I’m gonna kiss my TV screen LOL!!!

• Hagar

where can i watch it live online???????????

• _Tiger_

0.0

hotlikemexico said:

Who I am Excited To see:
    Jersey shore Cast
    Eminem
    Nicki Minaj
    and Bieber
    The Jersey Whore’s are gunna be there?
    Way to spread herpes.
    _______________

You are funny.
    But Yes they’ll be There DUH

• taylorllama

u go girl!

• _Tiger_

I’m most excited to see Drake and Chelsea.

wow!!!!!! LET IT GO YOU FAMEWHORE!!!!
    seriously there is a reason why ur still single and guys have broken up with you

• _Tiger_

• hotlikemexico

hotlikemexico said:

Who I am Excited To see:
    Jersey shore Cast
    Eminem
    Nicki Minaj
    and Bieber
    The Jersey Whore’s are gunna be there?
    Way to spread herpes.
    _______________

You are funny.
    But Yes they’ll be There DUH
    —————
    Probably didn’t realize that their fifteen minutes of fame are up.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hello.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

are you guys wathcing the vmas?

• Hagar

where can i watch it live online???????????

• picstoburn

D: im only looking at the pictures.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Im excited for eminem, paramore, lady gaga. And wait…is selena going to perform?

let’s hope not…

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Team Taylor

• oceanUP.

I have eastern MTV channel, lol Snooki has no poof! D: Hahahhah that’s basically what made her famous.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:18 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont think Sel is performing… but is LGG performing?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

this drake dude is one fine boy xD

You are funny.
    But Yes they’ll be There DUH
    —————
    Probably didn’t realize that their fifteen minutes of fame are up.
    _____

• jhondoe

I WANT SELENA TO PERFORM that would be epic, admit it. xD

• MORICETSZ

skyebird said:

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Bwahaha I just noticed we both have very sexy Hayley icons, lmfao :P

every hayley icon is sexy (; hahah.

it’s true! Haha so did you hear she’s performing Airplanes tonight with B.O.B? I’m stokeeedd!

i know! i can’t wait, it’s going to be amazing!
    —————

gaah!!!!!!

what time does the vma’s start? west coast time.?!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Sammi: Probably Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez.

Well, they way it seems to me, is she’s saying they’re both really pretty in her opinion, and it would make her jealous. haha. idk..

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup:do you follow users on here on twitter?

I answered this before! Yes :]

i don’t remember D:
    :D

• ensuringthecrisis

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Bwahaha I just noticed we both have very sexy Hayley icons, lmfao :P

every hayley icon is sexy (; hahah.

linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D
    ___________

LOL, no. xD

• xCookieMuffin

LMAO Is anyone watching the VMA red carpet?
    Sammi from JS just name dropped Selena.

what did she say?

Sammi: Probably Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez.

LOL. If it is a diss- Selena would probably get her little teeth knocked out :O

@picstoburn love ur icon

• peacenlove

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?

didnt you see my amazing singing earlier? xD

• w

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Sammi: Probably Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez.

I don’t find Gaga necessarily “pretty” tho..

hell yeah! let’s party!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:27 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup:do you follow users on here on twitter?

I answered this before! Yes :]

i don’t remember D:
    :D

Hahahahhahah, we’re not going to follow you if you don’t follow us! Not cool!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Sammi: Probably Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez.

I don’t find Gaga necessarily “pretty” tho..

doesn’t mean other people don’t. i think she’s pretty at times. it just depends on her current outfit & hair.

• picstoburn

@oceanup-follow me :D i’ll be happy lol.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D
    ___________

LOL, no. xD
    ===
    oh come on xD

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:29 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:27 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup:do you follow users on here on twitter?

I answered this before! Yes :]

i don’t remember D:
    :D

Hahahahhahah, we’re not going to follow you if you don’t follow us! Not cool!

:O i thought i was hold on. lol

• ensuringthecrisis

Oceanup – what is your Twitter picture of?

I’ve always wondered that…

• w

LOL. If it is a diss- Selena would probably get her little teeth knocked out :O
    Dude, did you see the last JS episode? lol Sammi is a pansy-ass mofo.

• picstoburn

Okay i refollow you :) lmao.

• natjbguitargirl

@oceanup what made you choose the mario icon?

i want my sushi.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    natjbguitargirl said:

@oceanup what made you choose the mario icon?

Note the Ban Hammer :]

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    sophieee said:

i want my sushi.

DUDE. My thoughts exactly.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    ensuringthecrisis said:

Oceanup – what is your Twitter picture of?

I’ve always wondered that…

Hahhaaha everyone asks. No one will know ;]

• skyebird

so. bored. hurry up vmas!

Bwahaha I just noticed we both have very sexy Hayley icons, lmfao :P

every hayley icon is sexy (; hahah.

i know! i can’t wait, it’s going to be amazing!

I want OU to follow me too :p

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@oceanup you should get a formspring. :)

YAY :] lol

oh come on xD
    ____________

LOL. I don’t want to. It’s so embarrassing. I was in the 7th grade and I was dressed so preppy. It needs to be deleted! :P

• peacenlove

lmao ocaenUP is a funny guy :P

LOL. If it is a diss- Selena would probably get her little teeth knocked out :O
    Dude, did you see the last JS episode? lol Sammi is a pansy-ass mofo.

Lol. Trueeee. But I’m starting to not like her :S. And Ron. So, imo, Angelina needs to gtfo for sure. And Ron & Sam is getting annoying. Especially Sam- “I’m done with you Ron! Fuck you Ron!” -A few moments later- “I love you Ron” -_-

Who’s tim? like im sure he’s a legit guy lmao. it’s ok if you fired him xD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@oceanup also, you should do some munro chambers posts. :)

• xCookieMuffin

Gotta go eat dinner! BRB my fellow OU friends =)

• oceanUP.

LOL… this is my first time watching Jersey Whores… and… I have no idea what is going on. Apparently Jersey Shore is very familiar with Sel Gomez! :o That’s all they talk about. I think… Ronnie… (one of them guids) said that he thinks Sel is hot and would date her but wasnt sure if she was 18 LOL.

• ensuringthecrisis

Oceanup – what is your Twitter picture of?

I’ve always wondered that…

Hahhaaha everyone asks. No one will know ;]

LMAO. That just makes me want to know more XD

Vinny likes Selena! HAHAHAHA. (;

• natjbguitargirl

natjbguitargirl said:

@oceanup what made you choose the mario icon?

Note the Ban Hammer :]
    __

Epic stuff XD

• oceanUP.

@picstoburn & @all for me, stop associating with each other and things will be fine. At this point @all for me, you instigated it by bringing it up. I was just keeping an eye out and @picstoburn didnt say anything.

• allaboutjbieber

honestly i love taylor, but she needs to LET THAT SHIT GO.

i can see if they do it in a funny mannor in whick kanye was all apart of the joke but i dont think that us going to happen so its just in bad taste. dont get me wrong, what he did was horrible, but come on its been a year.

• Dumaaa ?

Why is there always drama with the users these days? You guys need to chill. This is the internet; not your high school. Real talk.

karaclouds said:
    and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

well i got wasted last night, hmmm
    friendship over :L:L

D: our friendship?!

nobody cares.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Love Taylor
    But shes really annoying when it comes to things like this.
    SHE CANT LET THINGS GO !
    First it was with Joe & now with Kanye.
    Let it go hun , he was drunk !

you haven’t heard the song yet.
    relax

___

I am & As you can tell by reading my comment I wasnt just talking about Kanye. I was talking about how she cant let things go.

See, people keep saying this, but she’s not one of the people who are to perform at the VMAs, so I don’t think this is true? I dunno. We’ll see!

If she is goin 2 sing a song bout dat Incident den she will do it in a respectful amazing way & not a bitchy way because she’s sweet, Kind & de nicest Celeb Ever & she has respect 4 people even if dey are attention seeking douche bags also if writting songs is de way she wants 2 deal with gettin humiliated live on TV Dan fine dats her way of dealing with her emotions I tink it’s better Dan shouting, screaming or drinking & Kanye is de 1 who brought it up 1st b4 dis was ever mentioned with his twitter rant coincidently a week b4 de VMAs so don’t go blaming Taylor xx

• sophieee

are you talking about picstoburn or OuceanUp. ?

i’m talking about the actual oceanup girl that is commenting on here,just know if i cant comment anymore is because she’ll prob ban me

Dumaaa ? said:

im not doing anything?

• lauren(:

HAHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    hehehe yep xD
    and then they said miley needs to take a bath and a morning after pill hahahhaa<3
    i love joan. she speaks da trooofff.

• picstoburn

are you talking about picstoburn or OuceanUp. ?

why would they talk about me?

• SimplyCT

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    Jonas_LOve x said:
    in the mornin or afternoon?? :)

afternoon. :)

@Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

• karaclouds

karaclouds said:
    and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

well i got wasted last night, hmmm
    friendship over :L:L

D: our friendship?!

hehege, JK don’t worrry – i don’t have an ego – DRAMA QUEEN ;) :P

• sophieee

why would they talk about me?
    idk that’s what she was saying…

honestly i love taylor, but she needs to LET THAT SHIT GO.

who says she hasnt? for all we know its a complete joke or could be her next single. she writes songs in the moment. you cant exactly put out an album the day after something happens now can you.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    @Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

that makes me think of waffles /:

WASN’T SNL ENOUGH, TAYLOR???

He was drunk. He made MISTAKE! He’s said sorry like 30 times!! Geez, honey, shake it off. Try forgiveness and love.

• karaclouds

@Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

IA, baar the ego, which i strongly deny any involvement

• Yup

gah so much homework tonight and here i am on OU! its like an addiction

• Jonas_LOve x

oh its almost midnight in the uk ;)

oceanup what are you like ? white ? latino ? african american ? asian ?
    I’m really not trying to be racist but I’m curious
    I think you’re latino right ? ;)

but you did refer to kanye, bringing on the rant. hence my response.

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    Anonymous [76.121.244.139] said:

I laughed. Hahahah! I’d delete this but it’d make her seem ‘correct’ LOL. So I’ll leave it. Just know none of that is true. ROFL.

The Jonas Brothers aren’t even on my iPod. NO OFFENSE. They got lovely music, just… not feeling it all that much atm! Right now it’s really full with TayMom :o ngl, and Miley’s new stuff, sels new stuff, Dems ofc. Paramore. Then it gets into hxc stuff. Hahha I haven’t even seen the JB/Demi/CR Tour yet. Although… I’ve been invited! :]

• sophieee

I’m not team Taylor or team Kanye i’m team Beyonce.

karaclouds said:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

that makes me think of waffles /:

lmao how? and now im hungry =/

• SimplyCT

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    Jonas_LOve x said:
    oh its almost midnight in the uk ;)
    oh cool.
    i’ve always wanted to go to the uk.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:44 pm

oceanup what are you like ? white ? latino ? african american ? asian ?
    I’m really not trying to be racist but I’m curious
    I think you’re latino right ? ;)
    All Im saying is mixed ;] I wont say of what. Hah!

• Yup

I’m not team Taylor or team Kanye i’m team Beyonce.

i likey me too! beyonce all the way!

no wonder you post taylor m -__-

im not doing anything?
    ____________

I wasn’t saying you. I was talking about users in general. Every time I get on this site all I see is somebody arguing with someone else. It’s so pathetic. Why people feel the need to start drama online IDK, but it’s sad. Some of these girls spend so much time on OU that they come and take their anger out on users. Parents really need to be keeping tabs on what goes on online. SMH.

• Jonas_LOve x

haha ive always wanted to go to the US but i like the uk too :)

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    @Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

that makes me think of waffles /:

lmao how? and now im hungry =/

“let go of my eggo” :P

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:47 pm

no wonder you post taylor m -__-

Not to mention a lot of her stuff she does is major controversial for a 17 year old. Am I right? She’s younger than all the Disney Stars (in the teen scene).

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    im not doing anything?
    ____________

oh. yeah that’s true /:

• Hagar

Miley & Rihanna have a upcoming duet? The rumor track is entitled “Stop Me”. Thx @WeAdoreMiley @MileyCyrusTour!

see,prove me right!u just said u wanted to delete my comment,also prove me right!that this person is atually a girl.

• w

xCookieMuffin said:

LOL. If it is a diss- Selena would probably get her little teeth knocked out :O
    Dude, did you see the last JS episode? lol Sammi is a pansy-ass mofo.

THIS.
    Snooks, Jenni, and Situation should get their own show.

• picstoburn

the operator sounds cool i would get Chelsea to follow me :D lmao.

• LoveToLove

okay the whole jersey shore cast is obsessed with selena haha

hi oceanUP!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    ensuringthecrisis said:

Oceanup – what is your Twitter picture of?

I’ve always wondered that…

Hahhaaha everyone asks. No one will know ;]

LMAO. That just makes me want to know more XD

The art of oceanUP and our anonymity :]

• w

LoveToLove said:

okay the whole jersey shore cast is obsessed with selena haha
    Ikr.
    Ronnie: Is she 18 now?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    skyebird said:

hi oceanUP!

Hey :]

• skyebird

hey selena, i hear vinny’s got a watermelon in his pants. hop on that shiz.

• itsaimeenotamy

dang whats up w/ the Jersey Shore loving Selena Gomez
    lol

• Eloise

Let it go, this dead horse has been beaten enough Taylor.

• _Tiger_

Run and tell that, home home home boi!

• _Tiger_

MTE.

• lauren(:

k so why would miley go to the VMAS after they just told her she needs to take a bath and a morning after pill?
    and why is she invited?
    no offense. but what, she made like one music video and its not going to win anything?
    mileys gonna show up in something either a)ripped b)way too tight c)short or d)all of the above. t swift and j bieber are just gonna take all the awards.
    and then beyonces gonna clap and kanyes gonna yell.
    thats how award shows goooooo.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    @Peacenlove @kara-what are you guys doing? im so bored /:

we arguing about ppl being boring and about her ego :P

that makes me think of waffles /:

lmao how? and now im hungry =/

“let go of my eggo” :P

lmfao! kara will never let go of her ego its too big xD

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    Anonymous [76.121.244.139] said:

Keep talking… Keep talking… ROFL. It’s actually humorous to experience commenters like this.

• karaclouds

and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

well i got wasted last night, hmmm
    friendship over :L:L

D: our friendship?!

hehege, JK don’t worrry – i don’t have an ego – DRAMA QUEEN ;) :P

good to know EGO! :P

im going to go but this isn’t over!

• Hagar

According to Ken Baker, Miley Cyrus is finally not going to the VMAs. Thanks @theworldofmiley! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

• karaclouds

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i dont believe this….

• SimplyCT

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Jonas_LOve x said:
    haha ive always wanted to go to the US but i like the uk too :)

haha yeah, it’s pretty cool here too. xD

I like it Tay Mom.
    She is extremely honest…..

• Dumaaa ?

OceanUP – You were invited to the CR Tour? LOL. I’m friends with one of the CR people’s cousin and she invited me to go to some shows with her, but I turned her down. xD

• SellyismygirlCrush

Just dont let him drink durr

is miley going to the VMAs?

she has to do stuff like this doesn’t she.

it’s part of her image.

if she gets hurt, in the public eye or not,
    then she MUST SING ABOUT IT.

….
    it was good for the first album, because she didn’t actually speak much about the relationships…but now she’s coming across as kinda bitchy.

but i can’t wait to see the performance just because it’s a new song.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    Hagar said:

I think the Tech people should work on a “like” button hahah or a thumbs up button. Cuz your icon is that amazing.

Comment Related – That’d be a pretty interesting duet! Their voices are so different, wonder how they’d blend.

• picstoburn

is miley going to the VMAs?

i think so.

• LoveToLove

_______

your icon is very pretty :)

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    sophieee said:

I like it Tay Mom.
    She is extremely honest…..

IKR… more than what a lot of the kids in the teen scene can say. Its either they’re extremely honest or just won’t say anything. hahaha. It’s funny though, she’s living life without fears, crazy.

• sophieee

i don’t think Miley is going to the VMA’s they would have said something…

• Yup

wait who’s all going to the vma’s?

karaclouds said:
    and still….you guys are no fun -__-
    not you nini ;P

well i got wasted last night, hmmm
    friendship over :L:L

D: our friendship?!

hehege, JK don’t worrry – i don’t have an ego – DRAMA QUEEN ;) :P

good to know EGO! :P

im going to go but this isn’t over!

Mhm youre just running! :P goodnight :)

is pink attending the vmas ?

coz she’s the queen of live performances

• picstoburn

it was raining all day /:

• LoveToLove

are demi and the jobros atending the vma’s ?

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:52 pm

wow. shut up.

• Im.a.vain.bitch

exactly! THE LAST YEAR.. can overcome it?

• peacelovehearts

Epic shizzz is gonna go down tonight xD

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:52 pm
    Anonymous [76.121.244.139] said:

Hence, I didn’t? LOL… Your logic is incredibly flawed. Anon keep talking.

• Im.a.vain.bitch

@LoveToLove said:

are demi and the jobros atending the vma’s ?
    nop

• sophieee

yeah… I’m tired of all these stars trying to bee goody goody and at least she has some real talent, she’s an amazing singer and actress.
    better than any disney girl.

THIS IS TAYLOR LETTING IT GO, IT’S ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVENT LET IT GO! I WANNA SLAP ALL YOU WHO SAY SHE WON’T LET IT GO, YOU ARE ALL PRETTY RETARDED! EVERYONES OVER IT EXCEPT YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!tkdhrbahjsdbfjndxjdjsns

CALM DOWN AN STOP HATING ON TAYLOR, SHE BARLEY EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT AFTER IT HAPPENED…SO SHUT UP!

OU how come anons can’t have icons?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

Cool beans! Yeah I was. Hollywood Records is so generous :] And thats cool! Hahaha the screaming can be so obnoxious. That’s why im discouraged.

• LoveToLove

nop

______

mmhh okay thank you:)

• Jonas_LOve x

night everyone its way too late i have school in the mornin ;D

• Yup

OU how come anons can’t have icons?

why don’t you just make an account? i’ve been an anon for like ever and than just decided to make one.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:54 pm

OU how come anons can’t have icons?

LOL what are you going to upload the icon everytime you comment?!
    It would ruin the whole purpose of being anonymous.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Epic shizzz is gonna go down tonight xD

i hope so lol.

• ensuringthecrisis

That happened in 2009, it’s 2010 now people.

• Anony

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:50 pm
    Hagar said:
    =================================

Has Miley ever gone, though?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:55 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

you just didn’t want to go so people can find you :p lol.

u did actually,i was just looking at ur comments,and it’s obvious that u’re a girl,not only a girl but a teenager with obsession of certain stars,rather than being bias for someone who works for a gossip site.however,as hypocrite oceanup ppl are they claim to be bias,when they actually arent.just another pathetic perez 2.0.

BAAHHH WHO CARES?!!

• IfUSeekBritney

Why does she hold onto things for soo damm long?!?! GET OVER IT!

un dias sice sice un anio simpre no lleueve YO NO SE HOW TO WRITE IT

NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. TAYLOR. LET IT GO. IT’S BEEN A YEAR. EVERYONE IS OVER IT EXCEPT YOU.
    ughhh she just needs to learn to let things go. love you girl but PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET OVER IT!!!!

• Hagar

thanks :)
    and I really would love that duet

• Hagar

_______

your icon is very pretty :)
    thanx :)

• sophieee

If anonymous wanted icons why dont they just make an account -__-

seriously. let this shiitt go. wtf!

______________

Haha. Generous? More like they wanted the site to post about how amazing their show was. :P I don’t wanna go, because I dislike majority of the Camp Rockers. And don’t wanna lose my hearing from all of Demi’s screaming. LMAO. My love for JB isn’t worth sitting through that shit-fest.

…Ok? This is just dumb. If Taylor goes through with this she’ll lose a lot of class and respect.strong>

That happened in 2009, it’s 2010 now people.

you havent heard the ‘song’ yet.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:55 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

you just didn’t want to go so people can find you :p lol.

This might be true also. Hahaha.

• sophieee

Oceanup are you the same person as OceanUp Twitter?

New Icon!!! (:

• shilslovesjobros12

i love ur icon damon is soo sexy and vampire diaries

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:00 pm

That happened in 2009, it’s 2010 now people.

you havent heard the ‘song’ yet

You’re right. But no one else has either lol

• xCookieMuffin

I wonder whos next on his list…

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:02 pm
    ensuringthecrisis said:
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:00 pm

That happened in 2009, it’s 2010 now people.

you havent heard the ‘song’ yet

You’re right. But no one else has either lol

lmao.

im so bored, they are so not showing the vmas where i live :[

• picstoburn

I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

• xCookieMuffin

What time is the VMAs at?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    sophieee said:

Oceanup are you the same person as OceanUp Twitter?

We fired our last operator, so now Im just running it myself. So.. answer to your question, recently yes.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:03 pm
    im so bored, they are so not showing the vmas where i live :[

why?

• ensuringthecrisis

What time is the VMAs at?

Red Carpet – 8
    Actual show – 9 :D

• KANYE WEST

YO JUSTIN IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT JAAAAAASSSSSOOOOONNN DEEEERRRRRUUUULOOOOO HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

KANYE WEST said:

LMFAO. We should interrupt YOU next time you try to type something, Kanye ;P

• doublethedrama

Miley and Liam back together?..that was fast.

• picstoburn

What time is the VMAs at?

9 for me. idk about everyone else.

• xCookieMuffin

I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

LOL. xD Ifhe wins…
    I can see it already :O.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    KANYE WEST said:

ew anyone but jason.

BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• xCookieMuffin

What time is the VMAs at?

9 for me. idk about everyone else.

I just checked, 9 for me too.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:06 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:
    I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

LOL. xD Ifhe wins…
    I can see it already :O.

LMAO that would be epic ngl xD

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Oceanup can you change my username? to SmileyMiley Pleasee!! (: lol.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    Anonymous [76.121.244.139] said:

I wish you could speak English… wish you knew how to use the word ‘bias’ correctly… wish you had logic… and wish I could resist banning you. Too bad my wishes won’t come true. Sorry! LOL, but your stupidity is embarrassing. You give anons a bad name.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:07 pm
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

Oceanup can you change my username? to SmileyMiley Pleasee!! (: lol.

Email oceanup.twitter@gmail.com with your profile link and what you want to change it to. Make sure to email us from the email you used to create the account with.

That happened in 2009, it’s 2010 now people.

you havent heard the ‘song’ yet

You’re right. But no one else has either lol

exactly. which why i dont understand how u can say ‘if she goes through with it she’ll lose a lot of respect.’ no one has heard the song. how do they know what it entails or anything about it?

Anonymous [76.121.244.139] said:

LMAO, OU is layin down the law :D

xCookieMuffin said:
    I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

LOL. xD Ifhe wins…
    I can see it already :O.

LMAO that would be epic ngl xD

Epic to the extreme ;D. “Yo, Justin, I’mma let you finish but Lady Gaga had one of the best videos of all time.” *Cricket noise*
    .. xD

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:03 pm
    im so bored, they are so not showing the vmas where i live :[

why?
    ===
    I think it is because i live in chile so they have to wait till the whole thing is translated or subtitled and that takes like a month xD So im going to watch it like the next month and MTV latino will pretend is new. D:

you havent heard the ‘song’ yet

You’re right. But no one else has either lol

I don’t know what it’s gonna entail, but that’s what I THINK. It’s an OPINION… sheesh!

• picstoburn

oceanup you showed everyone the person’s ip xD that’s bad lol.

• sophieee

how do you chose your operators?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:03 pm
    im so bored, they are so not showing the vmas where i live :[

why?
    ===
    maybe youtube will have it hopfully it wont b e blocked :D

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup you showed everyone the person’s ip xD that’s bad lol.

Eh, they’ll live.

picstoburn said:

oceanup you showed everyone the person’s ip xD that’s bad lol.

Ohh I’d be so mad if that happened to me haha

• xCookieMuffin

Taylor is a cutie xD, but one thing I don’t like about her is she holds grudges (sometimes?) :s

Team TSwizzle bb. :)

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:
    xCookieMuffin said:
    I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

LOL. xD Ifhe wins…
    I can see it already :O.

LMAO that would be epic ngl xD

.. xD

damn i need to stay up late tonight xD

• picstoburn

AHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.

Kanye west is so funny on twitter, but ive only heard like 2 of his songs

if kanye interrupts justin im gonna cry and they are gonna show me crying in the audience

you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

• xJonasXCandyx

A Year Without Kanye would be amazing.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    picstoburn said:

oceanup you showed everyone the person’s ip xD that’s bad lol.

Eh, they’ll live.

lmaoooooo.

I don’t know what it’s gonna entail, but
    that’s what I THINK. It’s an OPINION… sheesh!

which is why i replied with ‘you haven’t heard the song yet.’ opinions do get replied to sometimes. sorry if thats foreign news to you.

• xCookieMuffin

That would be intresting… o:

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm

lmao good. i would love to see that.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

aw but i love your singing :D

shilslovesjobros12 said:

i love ur icon damon is soo sexy and vampire diaries
    _______

I know Right Lol. Thankss!!

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    sophieee said:

how do you chose your operators?

Sometimes commenters who are really good, we ask them if they are up for it. It’s a 24/7 non paid job. Well not 24/7… but 8AM to 11PM. Those are our updating times, IF you guys haven’t noticed yet hahah! A few times we asked our friends we trust, etc… It comes with great responsibility. Lots of celebs follow us. We can’t have our operator DM-ing people abusing their privileges and such. :] But… we really don’t have a specific way of choosing operators. We just do.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

kanye would probably interupt himself. -_-

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

aw but i love your singing :D

but no one is appriciate it like you… =/

• sophieee

Kanye is gonna interupt him and say “Imma let you finsh, but the Jonas Brothers are the REAL JB!”

• StarStruck33

If Miley attends the VMA’s i’m gonna flipp out!! I really want her to go!
    It will make the VMA’s more interesting!! Mieber!! haha
    I made a bet with my friend That Bieber is gonna take Most of the Awards…

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    ensuringthecrisis said:

picstoburn said:

oceanup you showed everyone the person’s ip xD that’s bad lol.

Ohh I’d be so mad if that happened to me haha

You have an account! :] I can’t show your IP! Well I can, but that’d take effort cuz I’d have to go into the database… hahaha! On my display, it shows all anons IP by default.

• xCookieMuffin

Taylor: *Looking all smiley at her award.*
    Kanye: *Looking drunk as fuck- grabbing the mic.*

• doublethedrama

you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

Good, we weren’t enjoying it anyways. Aha.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

in all honesty, i don’t think mtv will give bieber a lot of awards. (we all know our voting means squat in award shows). they MIGHT give him one or two, but no more than that.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    sophieee said:

how do you chose your operators?

oooooooo that would be cool.

Ohh I’d be so mad if that happened to me haha

Oh ok, that’s cool then :)

• xCookieMuffin

If Miley attends the VMA’s i’m gonna flipp out!! I really want her to go!
    It will make the VMA’s more interesting!! Mieber!! haha
    I made a bet with my friend That Bieber is gonna take Most of the Awards…

irk?! xD MILEY GET YO ASS TO THE VMAs >_>
    & ;o. Wouldn’t be shock. The amount of Bieber
    Fever going around…I tell ya.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

aw but i love your singing :D

but no one is appriciate it like you… =/

well they don’t deserve it anyway D:

• xCookieMuffin

I wonder whos next on his list…

justin maybe? lol

LOL. xD Ifhe wins…
    I can see it already :O.

LMAO that would be epic ngl xD

.. xD

damn i need to stay up late tonight xD

Haha. Sammeee. ;D

• sophieee

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?

• StarStruck33

OMG! Don’t forget new Jersey Shore EPISODE wohhoooo tonight is a good night :))

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ugh. i swear, if i didn’t do so much walking, i’d probably have that freshman 15 and then some by now.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

and now my wings are too hot, so i have to let them cool down. :(

doublethedrama said:
    you know what? im done singing for you ppl!!! -__-

Good, we weren’t enjoying it anyways. Aha.

D: *roll into a ball and crys on the corner*

• picstoburn

sigh when was this be over?

oh shut up people! it was probably mtv’s idea to do this and make the show more interesting, gain young audience and have a closure for last year’s incident.

IS THE VMAS LIVE???

it’s like she’s really talented but her fame was built by scandals

• oceanUP.

Although people saying get over it and such, Im sure she’s over it. But if someone did something like that to me and stole/ruined my moment, I wouldn’t be so naive to share a moment with them to makeup. Speaking my mind/opinion here, If you wronged me, Im not likely to be fake and pretend like things that happened are behind us when they were clearly not talked from face to face. I mean yeah, I’ll ignore it and not bring it up (which Taylor is doing) but Im not going to perform with you or do something in a similar nature to ‘makeup’ in front of the public image for ‘good’ publicity. imho, and im going out on a limb here, she has the right to hold the grudge, but definitely no right to keep bringing it up.

• w

Anosdjflkdsjf said:

HAHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    WTF?
    Guiliana always seemed hella two-faced. Smh.

• Hagar

I don’t if it will air on MTV Arabia

my neck hurts -_-

sophieee said:

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?

• w

LMAO Is anyone watching the VMA red carpet?
    Sammi from JS just name dropped Selena.

• xCookieMuffin

Random: Are anyone of you people good singers?

I’m alright. Nothing special though : P

• sophieee

you should post a vid of you singing. :)

• picstoburn

LMAO Is anyone watching the VMA red carpet?
    Sammi from JS just name dropped Selena.

what did she say?

• doublethedrama

oceanUP.

How old are you?

xCookieMuffin said:

If Miley attends the VMA’s i’m gonna flipp out!! I really want her to go!
    It will make the VMA’s more interesting!! Mieber!! haha
    I made a bet with my friend That Bieber is gonna take Most of the Awards…

irk?! xD MILEY GET YO ASS TO THE VMAs >_>
    & ;o. Wouldn’t be shock. The amount of Bieber
    Fever going around…I tell ya.
    ______

Hahah YES MILEY PLEASE AND WEAR SOMETHIG HOT HAHAH :))

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I Did not know taylor before the jonas brothers. was she famous before that?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    all for me said:
    whatever
    ===
    ANDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I Did not know taylor before the jonas brothers. was she famous before that?

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

same :P

• Jonas_LOve x

Taylor really needs to grow up and get over it already and the joe breakup its gettin old dont get me wrong i love her but seriously :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh shizzz

• w

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Did not know taylor before the jonas brothers. was she famous before that?
    Yes, she was.

Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:31 pm
    Sep 12, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

AHAHAHAH IS ANYONE WATCHING FASHION POLICE ON E!?
    epic.
    ===

damn wheres a miley stan when you need them.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Love Taylor
    But shes really annoying when it comes to things like this.
    SHE CANT LET THINGS GO !
    First it was with Joe & now with Kanye.
    Let it go hun , he was drunk
    !