• hii
  • ensuringthecrisis

Not gonna watch but I kinda guessed it was.
    I really don’t even think they broke up, they took a break.

i hate her. she’s annoying !

• lauragxo

try sneezing with your eyes open…….

it’s impossible :O :O :O

• ensuringthecrisis

Since people are posting links I will too

:D

• xxloverxx

i hate her. she’s annoying !

Goodbye

• xxloverxx
  • fan

they are great lovers…<3<3<3<3

• ensuringthecrisis

Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    lauragxo said:

try sneezing with your eyes open…….

it’s impossible :O :O :O

One time I tried doing that cuz I had a cold.
    And I swear I think I did!!
    And yeah, it made my day :)

• lauragxo

yo since im here already.. CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!! IT’S AWESOME!!!!!! haha not. anyway, check it out.

seriously.

hahaha :D :D :D

• lovato is love.

aww, i’m happy for them if they’re back together :)

• lauragxo

Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    ensuringthecrisis said:

Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    lauragxo said:

try sneezing with your eyes open…….

it’s impossible :O :O :O

One time I tried doing that cuz I had a cold.
    And I swear I think I did!!
    And yeah, it made my day :)

WOW DUDE YOU RULE :D

• ensuringthecrisis

Sooo, anyone up for following me?

;P

• lauragxo

ok ok ok BYE good night!!!!!!!!!!!11

and im really happy for Miam, like really happy!!

wait, oceanup is supposed to be on a break, right :O?
    wow i wish my favorite TV shows would take breaks like this too :D :D :D :D

• ensuringthecrisis

Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    lauragxo said:

try sneezing with your eyes open…….

it’s impossible :O :O :O

One time I tried doing that cuz I had a cold.
    And I swear I think I did!!
    And yeah, it made my day :)

WOW DUDE YOU RULE :D

Lmfao thanks. I’m just waiting to get another cold so I can try it again. That’s the only upside to being sick :P

• putlimeinthecoconut

i agree with OU on this one ;) They are such a Perfect couple <3

• ensuringthecrisis

Is anyone on right now?
    Because I’m very bored .___.

i like that they are back together. every relationship needs a fight or a break to make sure you can actually recover from it.

miley is such a attetion whore…. poor ugly wannabe!!!! and shes soo deaperate for a guy, she looks like a bitch in heat… ewww so gross!!!!

• Moonbeam

I’m happy for them but,
    a week ago they were single, and now they are moving in together? Like, whut? I think eonline is the one over-exaggerating.

• ensuringthecrisis

Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:38 am

Stop being so wet. Please.

whatever…. nobody cares about that annoying loser!!!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

I’m happy for them but,
    a week ago they were single, and now they are moving in together?Like, whut? I think eonline is the one over-exaggerating.

TrueFax.

• :D

I’m happy for them but,

Agreed. Plus, she def. still lives with her parents. Doubt he wants to move in and have their every move stalked.

living together is definitely a bad idea. and im not even coming from a ‘living in sin’ is a bad idea standpoint. its just there are so young and living together prematurely has been suggested to lead up to a quicker breakup.

• lauragxo

hah i was first the first time! yayayaya.

wait, why is it a big deal on most of the posts? :D:D

• xxloverxx

• urluvismydrugg

see these two
    <<<<<<<<<
    in my icon.
    they’ve been together for 5 YEARS and aren’t even living together. lmfao

———————

YOU FAIL ASSHOLE!!! AND YOU DEFINITELY SUCK PATHETIC TROLL!!! IF YOU REALLY THINK SHES UGLY JUST IMAGINE WTH ARE YOU???? LMAFO you are so fucking idiot ugly loser!!!!! cant stop of laugh of you!!!! LOL

• aaliyahnoelle

aaliyahnoelle said:

off topic:

THE DOG DAYS ARE OVER!!!! i love that freaking song. i was so happy to see florence and the machine at the vmas…wooot.

===

I love florence and the machine :D

she is amazing. but i love how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now. on her youtube its all “I JUST GOT HER ALBUM” im like

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLE!!!

• stellagirl1993

Perfect couple!

Yep they are so perfect

*heavy sarcasm*

• dan

i was going to tell you 2 go ask justin but no here…this was sent 2 justin by miley.when she was in tybe and he was in nashville.it’s call the people who don’t say goodbye.by merrrit malloy.she sent PG 4 of the book.go 2 amazon .com.2 see pg 4.then you will understand what went on sep12.why liam is back.now u will understand why justin went 2 louisiana .go check out bandi tweet on sep12 at 419 am that was miley.justin why go back to la you there last week.the liam thing is bulls@#$.this is about justin.and i think he told he no.goodbye.it’s a kid trying 2n get back at him.for saying no.so go get liam and get some pic with him.

Uhhhmmm…who lets their 17 yr. old daughter live w/ her bf? :o
    I dont have anything against the Cyruses but really???

• samY

never change said:
    maybe they never broke up
    They broke up, Liam and his rep confirmed to all gossip sites. Liam is pathetic, he only want publicity

• realistgangsta

man stop worrying about her life dam

• TalulaMe

17 years old, living will a 20 year old man :S wooooow

• Moonbeam

They’re so cute though. Miam puppies soon. Who wants one?

• gottalent

(E! news said)
    “And now living together.”
    Ooooohhh this girl parnets are letting her do whatever she wants, I get she is turning or is now 18 but when a couple who wants to live together are usually married and Liam your older than her make the right choose.
    There way to yough and if they ARE moving together than she clearly must not be a virgin.

• gottalent

Sep 13, 2010 @ 10:51 am
    aaliyahnoelle said:

aaliyahnoelle said:

off topic:

===

I love florence and the machine :D

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLE!!!

She makes weird but awesome song that I cant get tired of.

I can’t wait till them shacking up blows up their faces. She’s such a selish obnoxious little twat. Miley I’m sure Liam would love to know how you spent the past year calling Nick telling him you still love him or better yet I’m sure Douglas’s girlfriend would love to know how you were all over him for almost the entirety of filming LOL. Slut.

• nemoh

Fuck yes. Long live Miam.

• gottalent

Sep 13, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

One of her friends did say she did those things on facebook or twitter (forgot but true),her ex friend also said that when her parnets dont give her what she want she some times cry or give temper tandrums, even if I never done that I dont mind were all different.

• never change

maybe they never broke up

• Adriana

Liam cheat on Miley, if she decided to get back with him I’d be so disappointed in her

• karen

haters so happy now :(

Liam is her great mistake

• daYen

love them :) <3

• mileyluver15

THERE LIVING TOGETHER?? SADISUREIOSJKLSAJDKSJ MILEY RAY CYRUS IF YOU GET PREGNAT BEFORE YOUR MARRIED IM NO LONGING BEING YOUR FAN THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE GOODBYE.

• cya

Miley Can’t be Tamed? HA … Liam sex with other girls in hotels and She is with Liam again ewwww

Liam is not in love with Miley, he is in love with her fame and money

• anne

Agree :(

• urluvismydrugg

they’re living together? seriously? miley’s only 17 and they’ve only been togethre for a year. /= talk about moving too fast.

I know where the media is getting this from and I bet it will happened. If people remembers back at the begining of the year. she did a interview talking about how she just bought a new house and was remoldeing it. She also said she wasn’t moving into it until after her 18th birthday also it was slip out a statement which I don’t think too many people caught on to that liam was goingto move in but right now he was staying with trace. It was duening an tv interview. I want to say it was for E.

• liiiiisa

I love how everyone’s like “OMG MILEY CHEATED OMG LIAM CHEATED THEY HATE EACHOTHER OMG IT’S HORRIBLE” and now that they were seen together, everyone’s like “Oh it’s not a big deal.” Hahahah

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

aaliyahnoelle said:

off topic:

===

I love florence and the machine :D

• lauragxo

YO PEOPLE listen to this creepy song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZu-Ab8zdc thizz zong iz really creepy. and i kinda almost very like it :O :O

• lauragxo

aw im happy for them :)

• cantbetamed1

yay Miam :)

• luckze

I’m happy for them but,

It’s possible. I was with my boyfriend for a long time and we just broke up for about 4 months and each were with other people but got back together a week ago and are moving in. Love is love…and sometimes breaks or break ups just make you more sure.

• Moonbeam

I’m happy for them but,

I don’t say it’s impossible. It could be that he wanted to live with Miley, and she chickened out, he broke it off and that was the beef they had. And maybe she has given in now.
    But how would the media know this. Very unlikely.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Okay seriously, how many times are they going to report Miley and Liam are living together? And yet it still has not happened. Not to mention the fact that her house is still under construction and she is still living with the rents.

Aww yay I love this couple!! Wooaah there, they’re living together? Wow lol they move fast

• mattjac0bs
  • katexo

They also said Gaston was living with her, but he wasn’t so don’t be so quick to believe this.

• Moonbeam

I think he stays at her rents house at the weekends, because this weekend papz were observing her house and the only time they reported him leaving was sunday evening.
    But that is still far from living together.

good for them .. miley cant live without a guy she looked like a trash when they broke up

• heyyy :)

when i was scrolling down the page thing and passed by this i thought for like a millisecond that it was nick jonas…….just saying

I’m happy for them but,

But how would the media know this. Very unlikely.

You make a good point. I agree with you. :)

• aaliyahnoelle