Fan Girl Jumps On Stage To Touch Nick

FF to 2:17.

• jess

i agree i loveso much nick j but his expression
    he´s smiling but at the same time saying like get away
    from me! and then the security come and he was like yes ! bye ! oohhh i´m so disappointed . or maybe he was scared you know a fan kill john lennon …. idk ..

i love the jonas brothers and all but they make it like fans are idiots every time someone goes to say hi to nick or touch his hand or anything hes like get away from me i dont understand that we are the reason they are at were they are today its not far they dont do anything for there fans but act nasty allot of the times ,

I agree with u so much I thought I was the only one who thought this and ppl keep saying “how would u react if that was u?” the Jonas brothers r freaking performers they should be used to it and they r actors they should at least pretend to be happy! The security is there for a reason, to look mad and scare u, u shouldn’t have to be afraid of nick!

• TheEnglishBeat

_______

Uhhh I don’t think anyone would be in the best mood or have the happiest facial expression after someone jumps on stage. How is a performer, especially one as famous as a jonas brother supposed to react to something like that? They don’t know what the fan is gonna do!

• Alex Greene

live2love2laugh said:
    not wat i expeceted …..really not wat i expected
    what did you expect?

I guess she missed the meet & greet.

Nick looked pissed

• putlimeinthecoconut

LOL why the fuck was Nick looking away?

• Alex Greene

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Nick,what a bitch you are.
    why are you saying that? he’s the cutest guy in the world

PMSing.

• putlimeinthecoconut

bahaha at the end the girl was like “YEAH. I DID IT!” xD

• MissSarah

he doesnt like it when fans are coming up the stage.

• MissSarah

at least hes smiling ;D

his expression was a smile and he stood there long enough for her to get her picture with him.then he left cuz his brothers were waiting to finish the show… still gracious nick.. good for you.. still loving your fans..

• _herecomestrouble.

LOL AT HIS FACE.
    -______-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Alex Greene said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Nick,what a bitch you are.
    why are you saying that? he’s the cutest guy in the world
    ===
    Because I dont know…he seems bitchy there. like “WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME”. IMO.

• bri

hahaha hes like. ‘this happens all the time’

• MissSarah

and he put his arm around her and maybe gave her one second to take the photo ahhaha

• Joe’s Girl

That was in Dallas huh?? I was there, haha I do not care how much you love them, that was SO rude! ?JONAS?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

do do do.

• MissSarah

2:39 nick is still looking after her.

I’m not supposed to be saying this but Nick is in a secret relationship with John Taylor, Yes he is into men.

The happy couple

It’s Nohn, Nick likes Big Boys

• MissSarah

does anybody know if there are any celebrities in london right now…or next week=?

• Uhuh

Hahaha her picture #fail LMFAO his face!! haha

• putlimeinthecoconut

oceanup is DEAAADDDDDD.
    -.-

• Summer

Ah, the poor guy. He has ever reason to get a bit ticked that someone did that. It’s annoying and rude.

• gabriela.

OMG NICK, IS UR FAN, NOT A ENEMY RIGHT..?
    I LOVE’U AND IM A JONAS FAN<3 BUT I HATE THIS THINGS, AND REALLY KILL ME, GOSSH :’|

• putlimeinthecoconut

Allstar weekend :]

• nickj<3<3<3<3

lol i would of done the exact same :D
    if i only had the balls :/

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    LOL why the fuck was Nick looking away?
    ———————————–

bc it was the finale it was REALLLY rude of that girl to jump on stage and get in the way of the finale

you just never do that
    whether its jonas brothers or beyonce or eminem
    dont jump on stage. that interrupts their show

• StarryEyedCyrus

Well… she’s rude.

• bushworlda

Moncler Jacketshot sale now,Moncler Coats fashion style 2010,you will find Moncler Outlet so cheap online.

yes he was looking away to his brothers bcuz they were on the other cat walk waiting to finish the show.but dont forget he satyed there took the pic with his arm around her with a smile on his face.. he didnt have to stay and take the pic he could have wqent the other way to the ther cat walk but he didnt he stayed so she could get her picture.

• mileysmiley

HAHAHA WIN. YOU GO GIRL

he wasnt scared or he wouldnt have stayed and taken the pic with her with his arm around her. he left bcuz the girl interupted the end of the concert. kevin and joe were on the other catwalk waiting. he was looking at her. he let her take the pic didnt he? they were doing their finale routine. plus she ruined the end of the show and ruined the chances for all the rest of the fans that paid extra money to be at the front of the cat walk.she stopped him from going to the fans at the end of the cat walk.she was rude not him.

i say goo that girl! haha thats was pretty amazing! it must of taken a LOTT of courage to do that!! love this! :D

that type of fan can go to justin bieber because when a fan runs up on stage to justin bieber he runs away.. he doesnt stay like jonas does.. you tell me one thing he did wrong.. he stayed and took the damn picture..

Nicks Facee Is Soo Funny.

• JB rocks my socks

haha well that proves biebers a wimp
    And why are you girls complaining
    he put his arm around her.
    He doesnt even do that at meet n greets somtimes.

Jeez!! why are you guys hating on nick??

how would you feel if you were him!!

where’s security when you need them?…poor nick..he handled it well…

HOW WAS HE RUDE? YOU DONT REALIZE THAT SHE RUINED THE END OF THE SHOW THOSE PERFORMERS WERE TRYING TO PUT ON. IF SHE JUMPED ON STAGE DURING THE ENDING OF A PLAY TO HUG A PERFORMER DOES IT MAKE IT OK BECAUSE THEIR PERFROMERS… DO IT DOESNT… PLUS SHE RUINED IT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT PAID EXTRA MONEY TO BE AT THE END OF THE CATWALK… IF I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER OUTSIDE… HE WASNT SCARED HE WAS ANOYED BCUZ HE WAS TRYING TO PERFORM THE ENDING OF THE CONCERT WHICH SHE COMPLETELY AND HE WAS LOOKING OVER AT HIS BROTHERS NOTHING ELSE.HE STOPPED, PUT HIS ARM AROUND HER AND TOOK THE PIC, DID YOU WANT HIM TO STICK HIS TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT?

I WISH THAT SECURITY GUARD CLOTHESLINED HER RIGHT OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!

DO YOU PEOPLE REALIZE IT WAS THE END OF THE SHOW AND HIS BROTHERS WERE WAITING FOR HIM ON THE OTHER CAT WALK FOR HIM SO THEY COULD CLOSE THE SHOW? HE WAS LOOKING AT JOE AND KEVIN AND HOW NICE WOULD HE HAVE BEEN TO MAKE EVERYONE WAIT FOR HIM THAT WORKS FOR JONAS SO THEY COULD GO HOME.

• Missy24

No matter what anyone says Nick was not being bitchy. If he stood there and posed don’t you think half the crowd would have been up there waiting to get a pic?? Common sense people.

THE ONE THAT SAID THEY MAKE FANS LOOK LIKE IDIOTS… HOW DO THEY DO THAT? BY STOPPING AT EACH FAN AT THE END OF A VERY LONG DAY WHEN ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SLEEP. IS THAT HOW? THEY CANT MEET EACH FAN IN THE WORLD. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. THEY SAID SOMETIMES THEY GET UP 3 IN THE MORNING AND DONT FINISH TIL AROUND 2 THE NEXT MORNING BUT THEY STILL FIND TIME TO WALK DOWN THE LINE AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKE PICS WITH PEOPLE. YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS.

• StarStruck33

Yes He Stop.
    But The Fcae he did he wouldn’t even look at the camera he should of flashed a BIG smile because he should be grateful for his fans! Idk the face he did was rude I know he was tired blah blah blah
    But hey at least he stopped right??

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Nick,what a bitch you are.
    ———————————–

hows is he a bitch??
    that was beyond rude of her,
    she interrupted the finale.
    and he was in a hurry he had to get backstage to his brothers than leave.

she shouldnt have done that.

• BlaBla

Nick’s face:priceless

I think it was nice of him to wait for her to take a picture.

• LilaBabiuk

ahahh … that was funny… i really didn’t like his expression, but I get his side… It was the ending of the concert … and some fans are scary … but, I’d be a little bit more nice….

but that was funny!!!

HE DID STOP AND LET THE GIRL HAVE THE PICTURE.. HE PUT HIM ARM AROUND HER FOR THE PIC.. HE LOOKED AWAY BCUZ KEVINA ND JOE WERE WAITING FOR HIM ON THE OTHER CAT WALK HE WAS LOOKING AT THEM… LETS NOT FORGET SHE RUINED THE FINALE OF A GREAT CONCERT AND BCUZ OF HER MANY OTHER FANS DIDNT GET THEIR CHANCE TO TOUCH NICKS HANDS BCUZ HE COULDNT GO TO THE END OF THE CATWALK. THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE PROB THE NICES CELEBS TO THEIR FANS. U PEOPLE R SO UNGRATEFUEL.

• bushworlda

I like Jimmy Choo this brand?such as Jimmy Choo Sandals are promotion now,up 79% off.Jimmy Choo Shoes have fashion style now.

haha i loved his face of.. ugh ok smile

• suzii18023

hahahhaha that was funny

• bushworlda

Manolo Blahnik fashion and glaceful.Manolo Blahnik Sandals up to 79% off,Manolo Blahnik Shoes cheap now.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!POOR GUY….
    but u gotta admire the chick, she’s got guts,not many ppl can do that…..still,poor nick :( though he handled it quite well….
    —————————————–

She was also smart enough to do it at the end of the show so when she gets escorted out there is nothing left to miss. Actually, she gets to avid the crowd when everyone exists.

• Danger-ous

I think it’s so rude when people do this and not funny at all. They’re on a stage for a resaon, you’re in your seat for a reason.

If every fan in the audience did that, the guys would get trampled to death.

Nick handled it well, but I thought security was a little slow in reacting. Just wait…next month they head to South America and things get really crazy down there.

I thought Nick handled it well, considering. That was rude of that fan to just jump up there like that.

Last year some fan almost jumped on Joe’s back at one of the concerts, she caught him around the neck and security was on her immediately.

Did you see the last live chat where Nick showed all the cuts on his hands from the “fans” at the Road Dogs game. He was hacked up, seriously.

• dhisuhgfeuhr

right first of all stfu, you are saying its bad because your jelous.
    tbh that girl is pretty damn hilarious
    just because you dint jump on the stage doesn’t give you the right to say its rude because you would do the EXACT same thing if you had the chance. SO SHUT UP AND GROW UP.

Nick said VENEZUELAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA i wish they come bakc

• TheEnglishBeat

This was the concert I went to, and I was on the same side of the stage as that girl who got up there. From an actual audience member’s point of view, it’s really pretty awkward and embarrassing honestly to watch. I was pretty pissed myself that she did it when Nick was waving goodbye. Pretty much ruined the finish.

dhisuhgfeuhr said:
    right first of all stfu, you are saying its bad because your jelous.
    tbh that girl is pretty damn hilarious
    ——————————————

Are you for real?

• TheEnglishBeat

right first of all stfu, you are saying its bad because your jelous.
    tbh that girl is pretty damn hilarious
    ______

LMFAO. So many things wrong there dude. No, I don’t think I or anyone else is really jealous we didn’t/couldn’t do that. Sure, I admire the girl for taking a risk, but that was just an embarrassing time to do it. Think about it. You’re looked upon by thousands of people as someone so desperate for attention it’s not even funny, as well as someone who ruined the finish of a great concert, and (if they’re counting) people’s last glimpse of Nick. Plus, I’m sure none of the band have high respect for her as a fan. I personally would feel like shit after I did something like that. I have a hard time understanding what you mean by “GROW UP”…

• mileyluver15

wow that was rude nick he should of never done that he should of ran back or something idk it was wrong of her but what he did was also rude.

• mileyluver15

im sorry but I MET NICK JONAS AND I ASKED FOR A PICTURE AND HE SAID SORRY I DONT HAVE TIME WERE ON OUR WAY TO THE ROAD DOGS GAME TAKING A PIC TAKES 5 FREAKING SECONDS AND IT WOULD OF MADE MY LIFE IM SORRY BUT THAT WAS RUDE OF HIM LIKE I GET IT IF THERE WERE ANOTHER MILLION GIRLS ASKING FOR PICS BUT IT WAS JUST STINKIN ME! GAHH I HATE HIM FOR THAT IM SOO MAD

• TheEnglishBeat

_____

THIS.

• TheEnglishBeat

__________
    You must have some anger issues. Hate to break it to ya hun, but you aren’t the only fan they’ve got. They meet TONS of fans almost everyday, it’s part of their routine. They can’t get a picture with every single one. No need to hate. It’s all part of their job.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THEY DONT DO ANY THING FOR THEIR FANS… THEY HAVE MEET AND GREETS AND BRING FANS ON STGE FOR GAMES AND LET THEM SING WITH THEM SOUNDCHECK AFTER SOFTBALL GAMES THEY RUN ALONG THE FENCE AND TOUCH EVERYONES FANS… WHEN THEY LEAVE THEIR HOTELS THEY ALWAYS STOP TO SAY HI AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKE PICTURES… THEY DO FREE CONCERTS… JUST TOOK A TOUR ON CABIO OF THEIR HOME IN TEXAS…WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO COME DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE YOU A HUG… I CANT BELIVE YOU WOULD SAY THEY DONT DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR FANS…

• kileejonas

wow dude, she was actually pretty stupid to do that.
    so we’re not exactly jelous.
    yeah it is pretty funny but seriously calm down
    i do agree that people shouldn’t be calling her names but she was really rude.

WHAT WAS RUDE MILEYLUVER THE FACT THAT SHE JUMPED ON STAGE OR THE FACT THAT SHE RUINED THE ENDING OF THE SHOW OR THE FACT THAT AFTER ALL THAT NICK STILL STAYED TOOK A PIC WITH HER WITH HIS ARM AROUND HER AND SMILED.. HMMM WHATS RUDE?

• Jonas_LOve x

Uhhhh that was soo rude she was one lucky girl tho getting too touch Nick!! :)

• kileejonas

she was super rude and stupid for doing it but in the end we all have different opinions. she was really rude for doing it though!

WTF DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO STICK HIS TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT. HE STAYED TOOK A PIC WITH HER WHILE HE HAD HIS ARM AROUND HER AND WITH A SMILE AS HES LOOKING AT HIS BROTHERS BECAUSE THEIR TRYING TO CLOSE THE SHOW BUT THAT WAS HOLDING THEM UP…PLUS THAT ONE GIRL TOOK AWAY FROM EVERY GIRL AT THE END OF THE CATWALK.

• Gleekedout

That wasnt me I promise….. :)

LOL at least Nick was good sport.

To be honest what nick did wasn’t rude. The girl shouldn’t have jumped on stage. If she wanted a hug and pic there is a time and place for that and it’s called meet and greets. To everyone saying the jobros do nothing for their fans you’re crazy. These guys are always all about their fans, some girls are so in love with them they won’t be happy unless the guys stick their tongue down their throats…it’s like come on these guys are awesome compared to other celebs.

he like smiled for a sec then hes like.. shit.. if i take a picture with this girl then everyone else is going to think its okay to come up here…so he just kinda looked away. haha

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!POOR GUY….

if i was at the end of that catwalk and missed my chance to touch nicks hand i would have gotten her outside but since i didnt good for her.. bcuz of one person 20 or 30 missed out.. lol he couldnt finish his catwalk…

• kikime

ugh…stupid fan girl.
    but nick dealt with it well.

LOL at his expression! haha i love that guy

poor nick….I feel really bad 4 him…..
    but i still can’t stop laughing!LOL….

• RiNiO

Mafer Rodríguez-Lee said:

LOL! his expression is like eehhmm. WTF?
    I love your icon. Look at these angel faces…..

• Kristeels

Did you see his hand/arm.
    He was like… Uh, no!

hehe

Well, I wouldn’t like it too if someone did that!

haha i agree. i think they find it annoying when fans jump onstage. they can’t encourage it cause it will turn into a shit show at every concert. i think girls that do that are just..ridiculous.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

The happy couple

It’s Nohn, Nick likes Big Boys
    ====
    Ha. I new it.

• never change

did you see the way he was looking

that attitude wont take him anywhere? while your picking your ass at home he has one of the most reconizable faces in the world.. where else can he go.. he did not have an attitude.. that girl interupted the end of the show and ruined it for everyone and he was looking at kevin and joe bcuz they were waiting for him on the cat walk to finish the show. he did not have to stay and take that pic but he did bcuz he loves his fans..

• putlimeinthecoconut

ummm, wow. :/

Unf Nick. Yum Yum

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • Alex Greene

i wish i was her

i dont….did you see his expression??!!!

i dont….did you see his expression??!!!

• 123456

that’s funny.

• mattjac0bs

lmfao @ his expression.

• live2love2laugh

not wat i expeceted …..really not wat i expected

• Jilleh

The things I would do to touch Nick Jonas…

Damn, sucks for Nick. It must be such a boner killer having to deal with these fug bitches plagued with obesity every day.

• DignityWithLove

Lucky Chick

hah the girls like VICTORY!
    but nick just seems kinda mean about it geez appreesh the jonas fans that still love u cuz ur gonna be begging for them when they all go to justin bieber

• sexxynickj

I bet someone lost their job after letting that crazy ass girl get on stage. Was that security sleeping?? WTF?

I don’t blame Nick for being pissed, um, it is for their safety to keep these wild bitches off stage…

Some fans are inconsiderate and straight up selfish. Instead of just thinking about her own needs she should of been respectful of the fact that Nick and his bros were ending a show and had a job to do. I thought Nick was pretty nice considering the situation, if I were him I would have been much ruder since she was so inconsiderate and not respecting him or his personal space.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Hmm, kinda agree. Theres a time for meets and greets.

• never change

this is to funny

in your oponin he seems bitchy there… thats why he stopped and gave her a second to take the pic with him smiled and had his arm around her and mayb he was looking away because joe and kevin are over there waiting for him so they can close the show… he was looking away at joe and kevin. your the one thats bitchy… go change your tampon

• RiNiO

LoL at this girl at the end she was like” Hell yeah I did it!” and I think nick was kind of pissed off because she ruin his finished … plus he didn’t go as close to the audience as his brothers because this girl stopped him….I don’t blame her, what she did need guts!!!!

Some fans think they are so entitled and the guys owe them everything just because they bought a damn album or concert ticket, here’s a wake up call the guys don’t owe you anything. They aren’t in your debt just because you bought an album or concert ticket.

did you see his face? haha omg. ;D

Really, he didn’t have to give her any time. Perhaps he shouldn’t have. What she did is NOT allowed and he doesn’t want to encourage her or others. He was nice to let her take the photo considering what she was doing is wrong.

How did you get bitchy out of that? He actually smiled and then stopped and posed for a picture with her. He even put his arm around her. I thought he handled it very well.

If every fan did this it would be chaos though.

• jhondoe

why dont you haters go listen to justin bieber lip snyc some more….

• a_bit_confused

LOL, it’s really funny

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

LOL! his expression is like eehhmm. WTF?

ur missing nick in london by like a few weeks hes going there for les miz.

He looked annoyed. Like “oh.. here we go” I don’t think I’d like it if some girl ran on stage and tried to take a picture with me. He was really calm, unlike Justin Bieber who runs away when a fan tries to come on stage.

When some one jumps out of nowhere at you it can be a little scary. There’s a lot of crazies out there. Some day it could be some one crazy. I don’t blame him at all. If every one in the audience rushed up to hug him, kiss him, or grab him all at once he probably wouldn’t be here right now. As a matter of fact a few months ago it did happen to him during his solo tour. Every one rushed the stage and they acted like a bunch of animals. He had to flee to get away from them cause security lost all control. Yet he still came back out on stage afterwords and finished the show. I can’t believe any one would say he did ANYTHING wrong here.

• Marii05

Nick looksso annpyed that it’s rude! That so diva stil… Believe me, he’s my favorite Jonas but that attitude won’t take him anywhere!

I can understand that you are mad, but you ASK him a question.That means that he can answer it with a yes or no. This time was it no.

• evanescence