Jonas Brothers LIVE CHAT SEPT. 14

• Mrs. SpencerReid
  • AlwaystheTruth

not enough Joe…

Best part of this was Nick.

FINALLY A NEW POST

• Gearsarealwaysturning

TERRIBLE.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

at least they’re not eating this time
    ===
    Sorry to burst your buble…joe was eating. xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LABIOS COLOR ROSA

Wish they would let someone else read out questions no offence but Kevin is so boring.

• Anonymous1

loved nick in this chat :)

• Anonymous1

nick made me smile :)

• LULE

AHAHAHA

LA CANCION

ARGENTINA IS TOTAALLY AWESOOOOME ??

• MORICETSZ

What did nick do? Say? Lol

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

argetina is totally awesome aregtina yeah ? :)

• S.Sif:*

Oh god.. I just dropped my jaw and ruined the keyboard because of my drool.. your icon :Q Jizz sko!

• Im.a.vain.bitch

Why I feel that Joe is being forgotten? maybe Im a pathetic bitch but i miss him and his “fans”

• Anonymous1

MORICETSZ said:

What did nick do? Say? Lol

—————————

He was just being a little sillier than his normal self. Making goofy faces and such.

2:00 ?

• lule

ARGENTINA IS TOTALLY AWESOMEE …YEAAH ?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ARGENTINA IS TOTALLY AWESOMEE …YEAAH ?
    ====
    GO AWAYYYYYYY

• suckit

yeah sorry.i love them and all but i feel like this will be boring so i will not bother watching it

“I’ve been sober now for almost 10 months”

Only Nick Jonas could make something like quiting diet coke sound like such a big deal.

Nick and his faces were the best thing about this chat.

• OrdinaryGirl

ARGENTINA IS TOTALLY AWESOME, ARGENTINA, YEAH!!!
    I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS KEVIN FOR WORRING ABOUT US :)

• MORICETSZ

Wait… he hasn’t been drinking his diet coke for 10 months now? Waaaahht lol.
    I gotta get home soon, and watch this.

• sama

why does nick get all the hate ????

• JB rocks my socks

NICK made this chat!
    end of story

• LULE

I DON’T WANT TO DOI IT ;)

• iMystified

“Rockin my white vans today.” *foot in the air*
    I don’t know why that made me giggle. :P

what was the douch bag vibe in this live chat from nick… was it him making silly faces or singing songs… and was joes asking his brother advise? your the douch bag..

kevin was doing some…..*pauses and glances at kevin* ……….errands….. lol

and i guessed nick had hazelnut creamer, as soon as he said it im like HAZELNUT!

everyone was saying that they were sorry about “loge” :)

They probably choose to do them but when they get there they don’t really say anything! It’s a live chat for a reason. To chat with your fans – not have conversations about what picture is on the wall! Answer questions!
    Drooling over them isn’t a good enough reason to watch a live chat either (for me anyway).
    I watched the last 2 because I hope they will get better, but they never do.
    At least Demi actually seems to answer stuff and smiles! Why can’t the JB do that?
    Why was Joe eating through it when he did get there? Nick even pulled him up on talking with his mouth full.

———————–

You are right :(

Nick was looking fantastic! Love his hair that length.

• Rainie

They do livechats because Cambio makes them. I doubt that every livechat is gonna be super interesting. It’s better if they’re apart instead one every week.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:44 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:09 am
    MissSarah said:

I wonder, did anybody else besides me noticed that Nick had a boner?? I mean, after Joe walked in, he touched his thing and then like 2 or 3 seconds later BOOOM! It was up! You could see it! I saw the snake… somebody else noticed that?

OMG u are right. he scratches it at 16:00 and it goes up at 16:04…awkward.
    maybe he thought we couldnt see that part of his body through the camera.
    I just saw that! Hahaha. Oh god.
    OMG.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:44 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:09 am
    MissSarah said:

OMG u are right. he scratches it at 16:00 and it goes up at 16:04…awkward.
    maybe he thought we couldnt see that part of his body through the camera.
    I just saw that! Hahaha. Oh god.
    OMG.

i love these boys, but the chats were so much funnier a year ago. like that chat, where joe answered the question about spiders, & went on the rant about how farting was natural. i laughed throughout that entire chat.
    And i agree, that Kevin seems like the sweetest one. (:

some of you are ridiculous. really, what more can these guys do for you? there’s just no pleasing some people. i know some of you are still in grade school and have no idea what real stress is like, but these guys have very busy and stressful schedules. they wake up at the butt crack of dawn and work into the wee hours of the night. they aren’t always going to be pleasant, energetic, or happy go lucky….that’s just a fact of life. i know when i’m stressed and busy i’m not the funniest person to be around. let’s give them some credit for at least making an effort b/c they don’t have to.

i love all the jobros, but sometimes joe and nick come off as complete d bags!! kevin is always sweet and nice, but on occasion joe and nick just give off the d bag vibe.

joe was eating a clip bar not clipboard u guys should be happy they take time out of their busy schedules to do this. they dont have to… they do it bcuz they love thier fans..

• Hibz.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:09 am
    MissSarah said:

OMG u are right. he scratches it at 16:00 and it goes up at 16:04…awkward.
    maybe he thought we couldnt see that part of his body through the camera.
    I just saw that! Hahaha. Oh god.

• Hibz.

Double post.

Nick was yawning cause he just woke up from a nap. He burped or whatever cause he was guzzling a coffee trying to keep himself awake so he could talk to you all. What a bunch of ingrates. I swear. They don’t HAVE to do this. As you could see, Joe got there late cause he was having a baby wing at the hospital named after him. Kind of important. They try to fit this into a very busy and tiring schedule. Give em a break.

actaully i think they do choose to sit thru that… their all really kind to their fans and why wouldnt they choose to do it. so i guess the jonas group is forcing demi to do hers too. they do make decisions for themselves like the break in the tour so nick can go to london to do the show… that was nicks decision not papa jonas. papa jonas is not billie ray cyrus and allows his children to do anything to make a buck… do you think they want a break in the tour. no they dont… thier having one because their supporting what nick wants.. thats what a family does… they support one another.. its sad that you didnt know that.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I truly hope they will be as supportive of Joe going solo as they have with Nick..all the attention is paid to Nick..when he can’t sing as well as Joe..I’m sure Joe’s songwriting can match Nick’s…Plus he will have collaboration with others outside Disney pop shit..Joe looks good hot damn…

nicks band was the band that played with prince so he had others aside from disney and yes joe has a beautiful voice but nick has a great voice to. im sorry nick could do the cd on his own and didnt need any collborations.. and why wouldnt they support joe too… he is part of the family… just like nick supported joe and ran in his i win run the other day.. just like joe flew to london to see nicks play… they support each other. thats what families do… nick is looking really good these days.. he buff and looking better than ever.and heathly… btw joe is hot… joe and nick arent in a contest. their pleased and proud of each others successes.

your sure joes son writing can match nicks.. so youve seen the material good for you… i can almost guarentee joe songs a pop cd..

• Francy

NICK IS SO GOD DAMN SEXY!
    I Think He Was High… He’s Never Like That.
    HE WAS DEFINITELY HIGH (;

Im.a.vain.bitch said:
    ——————————————

Please! When Joe arrived he chose to sit back and not answer the questions. He’s not that goofy kid he was in chats from two years ago. People need to give Joe some responsibility for his own life and quit blaming everyone else when they don’t like something he does.

Signorina. aNonimo said:
    ——————————-

Joe is pitchy and off-key when he sings live. You really need to stop thinking of him as a god.

They do the livechats to promote themselves and to get people go to their concerts. If you think they do them for their fans, you are too naive.
    From 2009´ summer to the beginning of the tour they did like one livechat, but since the tour started they have done about 3 livechats.

————————-
    yeah thats kind of the point genius. interaction with fans=promotion. remember the selena live chat for ramona? i dont even think she ever did a live chat before that

I watched the last 2 because I hope they will get better, but they never do.

• Einelen

part of the problem is that real questions are only a small part of their feed. Unless you spam a question it’s not likely to be seen. I like when they just tell stories about themselves.

Overall, I thought the chat was good. I really enjoyed the first half. Then in the the second half Nick kinda faded and Joe added nothing when he joined.

Imma slap the bitch who said Nick looked just like Snookie.

• suzii18023

love these(:

• Colleen

They answered my question!! OMJ-I was beyond happy & freaking out!! BaHaHa

“@joejonas What was your favorite city to perform in so far??” #cambiochat”
    about 8 hours ago via web

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LULE said:
    Gearsarealwayst…

QUE ESTAS CELOSA? DE QUE NICK TENGA UNA CANCION PARA NOSOTRAS? Y QUE NOS NOMBREN TODOS LOS LIVE CHATS? OHHH ;)

a llorar a la iglesia mami
    ===
    I dont give two fucks, if we are going to be honest :]

why do they keep doing that? They seem so bored and not interested in the whole thing. the first thing joe said was how long are we doing this? And even though it costs me lot to say that Demi seemed more into it and responds to many questions . Well I give credit to Kevin who is trying though …he is the nicest one ;)

so i guess they didn’t go apeshit on the fans like last live chat to be honest, they could have again because fans have bben out of control assholes lately! Just sayin

they dont have to do these live chats. i dont understand if your a fan and you get a chance to ask a question, why r u rude? the live chat was short but dont forget they have to do a sound check, a meet and greet and a concert after this. btw nick was amazing in this… all those faces he was making were hilarious.i love how they have complete conversations with each other during a live chat.it lets us see what their relationships are really like.

—————————

Thank you! Finally someone who see this!
    Seriously, it was not interesting at all! Kevin was the only one who tryed to lead the chat!
    Nick was yawning, even burping (wtf?) and looked so bored!
    Joe didn’t do anything except eating.
    Boys if you don’t want to be here, well don’t! It was disrespectful!

• Hilary

boring

• ItsRainingMen

Well, Nick was pretty… special in this chat ;) Hahah, he was adorable (:

argentina is totally awesome argentina yeah

• AnthonyP

I’m gonna be honest, they do so many of these now that I just don’t care anymore :/

• Trainups

Sorry the last few JB live chats have been boring. This one today was no different.
    They are either tired of doing live chats or something.
    They need to bring in someone new to liven things up like Demi who is on their tour with them
    Now that woudd be a hilarious chat. Don’t care if MAYBE Joe and Demi is not on good terms there will stil be funny jokes between all of them.
    Demi live chat was a little bit more funny than JB one.

where the eff was Joe

Exhausting. People are exhausting. First people get upset they’re always promoting something on their chats, then they complain they don’t do them too often, now people are complaining they do them too much. Nick’s not happy, Nick’s acting silly, Joe’s not crazy, Joe’s crazy, their eating, they’re eating…Jesus…they cannot win.

They’re just saying what’s up. That’s it.

• NadiaAf23

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:44 pm
    AnthonyP said:

========================

I totally agree… I’m starting to lose interest in the whole live chat process

• Me!

Yo vi el chat los primeros 20 minuts je

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

ARGENTINA IS TOTALLY AWESOME, ARGENTINA!… YEAH! (8) AHHAHA love them <3

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

They’re just saying what’s up. That’s it.

Totally agree. People should just enjoy the live chats…

Amo alos jonas y el live chat estubo muy bueno

• never change

gonna watch the whole thing on cambio after school

They’re just saying what’s up. That’s it.

totally agree. i dont complain either way. they do what they can. they try to please everyone. the least i can do is appreciate what they can do, and respect them when there are things they can’t.

Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Aaaaaargentinaa vamoos chicas somos las mejores

• heartinvasion?

The only interesting parts were the Harry Potter topic.

• MORICETSZ

I love argentina and everything.. But annons please stfu!

Geezz let nick do the singing and bragging.

well u people get ur wish… they prob wont do a chat for a while with the break in the tour and everthing.. i hope they never do a chat again bcuz you people r just ungratefull

isnt it funny/wierd taylor swift is following ashley greene on twitter

• sophieee

horrible live chat.

• iMystified

“Nick, you look like Snookie.”
    “wow, that’s mean…”

*gasp!*
    are you insinuating that Snookie is ugly?
    …well,she is.
    so yes, that is very mean :P

This live chat was horrible but Nick was so damn adorable in it.

• evanescence

• MORICETSZ

I wanna see nick now!!!
    Where’s a computer!!
    Stupid cellphone.

Tell, please!

at least they’re not eating this time

The reason the chat was bad because Joe was only there minutes. He’s always the best part and unfortunately he was still at the hospital. The few seconds he was there eating his clipboard was the highlight.

• sexxynickj

Nick was adorable. Why would someone say he looks like snooki?? That’s just fucked up. I wish he would have answered the question about what he wants for his birthday… but oh well.

I send in questions but they are never answered. I wish these guys would be TRULY REAL in one of the these chats. I mean totally let go and just tell us what is really on their minds. I LOVED when Kevin when off on the fans the last time… that was real and I think the fans value and appreciate that. I wish they would care less about offended us and just say what is on their minds. Of course if they did that, Disney (who forces them to do these) would FREAK out.

Enjoy these now ppl, because when they are done with Disney, I bet they will NEVER do a live chat again. It is obvious they think they are bullshit, like we do.

• Hibz.

Stop freaking complaining, people!

My gosh. What’s up with the fans lately?
    Why do you even bother tuning into the chats if you think they’re so lame, then?

I’m glad that they’re having these regular live chats.
    It’s not like it’s something they HAVE to do, but they do it anyway.
    If they don’t do it, then you’d say they don’t care.. And when they do, you say that you’re losing interest.

Spoiled.

• <A href="http://www.china-daily.org/">china daily</A>

Why the Most Expensive china daily in February are So Strange?

cambio doesnt make them do anything. jonas brothers are cambio… jonas brothers with AOL put that site together.. CAMBIO is told what to do by the jonas brothers. idiot. hater btw why did they do live chats b4 cambio exsisted? ur a moron..

i think your bullshit. disney does not force them to do this, they do this for the fans. how many other disney people do you see doing live chats? its not disney. i do agree with you on one thing… i hope they stop doing theses chats too becaue u ungrateful people dont deserve their time.dont b a hater bcuz they didnt answer your questions. they cant answer everyones questions. and if you remember nick went off on the fans in the last chat too not just kevin. i wish he would say to the whiney fans shut the f up…the only reason for disney to make them do these if for publicity which they dont need their already famous. your an idiot.

the reason they dont go back at it with fans is not because their not being real its because they were brought up a different way then most of you animals. it was as a christian. as a christian their is no need to fight back and forth. what will it solve for nick joe or kevin to scream back at people like their 5 years old. i wish they would tell all you people to go f yourselves because thats what you ungrateful people deserce.

_____________________________

No it’s not Disney, but it’s not JB either. It’s Jonas Group (Papa Jonas). Do you seriously think they chose to sit through that? Lmao. You are really naive ans stupid as fuck if that’s the case.

exactly

• MissSarah

OMG u are right. he scratches it at 16:00 and it goes up at 16:04…awkward.
    maybe he thought we couldnt see that part of his body through the camera.

Hahah XD Anyway he is also a human

Montreal rocks!! They said the show was awesome/amazing!

• jhondoe

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:04 am

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:44 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 04:09 am
    MissSarah said:

OMG u are right. he scratches it at 16:00 and it goes up at 16:04…awkward.
    maybe he thought we couldnt see that part of his body through the camera.
    I just saw that! Hahaha. Oh god.
    OMG
    Ok, really? I just rewatched that part and that’s NICK’S hand first of all (if you pay attention you’d notice that Joe’s hand is in his own lap) and Nick’s pants only looked like that because when he crossed his arms his shirt pulled up! I mean seriously, watch that part over and actually pay attention to what’s happening and you’d notice that…
    Stop trying to make Nick and Joe seem like perverted freaks. I mean, they’re BROTHERS for crying out loud! :P

The point is that he should not drink soda drinks because of his diabetes….and he prommised at New Year’ Eve he will drink anymore diet coke and drinks like this…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is the point about being sober of diet coke if you drink coffee lol?

• myheartbeatsforlove

did someone say nick looks just like snookie? o___O

lol i love how nick just shoves his foot into the camera. haha. silly boy.,

• LULE