• sophieee

Get married already dammit.

• Moonbeam

he lives with chris
    *lived

Now he lives in Miley’s beautiful bedroom.

• Ali.

“Sources” always say her boyfriends live with her. Can they get a new story? *yawn*

• mileyluver15

celebs should get a daily booth

you guys saw what demi said about miley :P

Just more proof that Niley is dead & gone! GET IT MILEY!o

It’s so ironic how in quite a few interview, Justin whines about not having a girlfriend, but there are like millions of girls out there, ready to throw themselves at him.

Liam’s facial hair kinda irks me =/

• sophieee

you guys saw what demi said about miley :P
    What did she say?

One day the Internet will die, nobody is going to like it anymore.

• Moonbeam

you guys saw what demi said about miley :P
    No. I missed the live chats. :(

picstoburn said:

you guys saw what demi said about miley :P
    what did she say?

woah.
    i still cant believe they let them live together.
    My mom freaked when i started sleeping over at my ex’s everytime i went she looked disturbed.

• Your Love is my Drug

Justin’s finally taller than me! <333

• AntoineDodson

This says miley’s house which she doesn’t evev live in yet. Clearly this source doesn’t know what they’re talkin about

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Seriously, his commentary on them making out is CREEPY.

• picstoburn

and what are death threats going to do? oo im so scared. you know what im dating him and what?

• suckit

i never actully thought liam and miley broke up.it was never comfrimed by them so i didn’t believe it

• MileyIsBestest

Cool beans

LOL BIEBER WAS ON HIS TOES TOO. :P
    Excuse the yelling. ;)

• sayWHAT

they are both living in her family home together. not mileys new home that one is getting more things built onto it. :) anyways love miam <333

living in sin is the new thinggg yeaaaa

he lives with chris

The making out description was odd. Obviously, we see what’s going on. No need to explain it.

• VioletHan

Drizzy said:
    Biebz got taller. Waaahoo!
    ___
    Yay. But no need to ‘Waahoo’ XD
    To the Miam part, it’s just the same thing to the other posts.

STOOOOOOOPID!!!!!!!! I DONT LIKE THIS VIDIO!!

LMAO..

Relationship advice?
    Guliana: Don’t interrupt your part….
    Bill: I used to be a good storyteller.

• xxbehappyxx

Cool! i didn’t want to start bitching of a girl idk…. i wonder if the beliebers will ever kill one of Justin’s girlfriends?

• kass

u OU ARE CRAZY she hasn’t even moved in yet. WTF???

• Lilly

Aww, Bieberlake has a new baby. I was unaware that he was even allow to have kids ;)

• suzii18023

NOOO JUSTIN BETTER NOT GO OUT WITH HER lol

• VioletHan

New Post pleasseee.
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    ok i should really sleep i have work in 8hours
    __
    Yesh. And when your done, put up a Selena icon ;D

Gomez <33

Sep 14, 2010 @ 09:03 pm

isnt it funny/wierd taylor swift is following ashley greene on twitter
    ———————-
    I just noticed today that Chad Ochochinco is following her Nick and Joe and Kevin..oh yeah and Ryan Leistman, and Garbo follow her as well but none of these people follow Demi hhmmm wonder why?

• StarLight24

Lilly said:
    lmao xD

• StarLight24

where is every one?

he is not 5’5 hes 5’3

• .Truth.

i love miam, and i totally stan for them, but… living together is too much..

even zanessa dont live together…

• Dinoluverrr

Nice lip synching Justine Beaver did at the VMAS.
    Dumb ass everyone was lip singing but Taylor Swift

• Dinoluverrr

Justin needs a girlfriend! I wanna see him happy again!

• StarStruck33

I HATE MIAM :'(
    ok so this IS JUST MY OPINION I dislike Liam with a passion i really think he is using Miley for publicity what a coincidence that they broke up & everyone started judging him and disliking him…
    so what was his option? GO BACK WITH MILES of course!
    Mileyyyy comeee oooon! *crosses shoulders & looks annoyed* you deserve better!

• Wonderland

GET SOME JUSTIN, ahahah. she seems pretty ;)

• never change

ok

• christmascash

OH MY GOSH. MY LIFE IS JUST OVER BECAUSE JUSTIN BIEBER WAS HUGGING A GIRL OOH NOOESSSS. MY LIFE = OVER.

NOOO.

If you didn’t notice, that was sarcasm.

• luckze
  • Hilary

Congratulations

• Kyraaaaaa

Good Thiing it’s just a girl not justin bieber’s girfriend ;) Justin Can Do Much Better <3

Aw :( I love Justin! I want him to be mine! lol

Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    picstoburn said:
    Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:28 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    picstoburn said:
    i made a tumblr yay me :)

what is it? :)

____

i have no idea what im doing haha

going to follow you :D

___

ok where do i see whose following me?

• Dumaaa ?

Poke wars on facebook are so annoying! xD

they are both on their tippy toes…and Chelsea Handler was right Bieber does look like a 28 year old lesbian

Dumaaa ? said:
    Poke wars on facebook are so annoying! xD

___

people still do that? jeez.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok i must force myself to sleep night all

isnt it funny/wierd taylor swift is following ashley greene on twitter

• luckze
  • Your Love is my Drug

you guys saw what demi said about miley :P
    What?! im the biggest Memi fan EVER, so it better be good!!

• mileycrush

PICSTOBURN!!!! wattttttttt!!!!!!!!!! wat did demi sayyyyyyyyyyyyy about miley :O TELL ME NOW, i love memi ! :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

Some random band from L.A is following me on twitter :/

• picstoburn

for the people that asked. she said that miley is the one she goes to when she wants to vent and that she didn’t know much about miley (remember the whole team thing) and now she just love miley.

BIG problem with this whole Disney/LA inter dating scene. Demi vents to Miley (mainly about Joe) – Taylor vents to Miley (mainly about Joe) – Ashley talks/vents to Miley whilst filming etc etc. Got to hope that Miley knows how to keep secrets and does not let anything slip to the others about what she has been told by …………… just fill in the gaps for current/ex girlfriends.

• Your Love is my Drug

I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.

• Your Love is my Drug

cool beans (: was this a Jobro/Demi chat? Or was it just her?

Sep 14, 2010 @ 06:59 pm
    mileycrush said:

that she’s the one she goes to when she has a problem :) and that the whole team thing was that because she really didn’t know much about miley. but now she loves her :p

that is such bs, if justin is 5″5 than snooki is 6″0

picstoburn said:

aww i was hoping something more dramatic. -_-

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    cool beans (: was this a Jobro/Demi chat? Or was it just her?

just her. the JB one put me to sleep.

• sophieee

Your Love is my Drug said:
    I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.
    Melena 2012.

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    picstoburn said:

aww i was hoping something more dramatic. -_-

lmao no… /:

Your Love is my Drug said:

I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.
    Milena will pawn other celebrity BFF! :P

that is such bs, if justin is 5″5 than snooki is 6″0

that is such bs, if justin is 5″5 than snooki is 6″0

• sophieee

Demi talked about Nick… for like 5 seconds.

• mileycrush

picstoburn awwww omg , i love demi so muchh for saying that, send me the link to the live chat of demi. the FULL one, does she mention miley?! lmfao i love their friendship miley and demi are the shiz!!!!!!!

picstoburn said:

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    picstoburn said:

aww i was hoping something more dramatic. -_-

lmao no… /:
    did she say something about Selena or that Travis dude?

• Caitylinrox

im just happy miam is on cause as long as miam is on niley isnt. i feel bad cause now nick wants her his heart is breaking but i dont know y he would think now that shes turned more sexy they would b any better then they were when they were young and were making little mistakes…now for example miley may want sex and nick says no i wont giv it to u and so miley goes and sleeps with another guy (no saying she would but its just an example) if it didnt work when they were young i dont think it would work well now

• Your Love is my Drug

sophieee said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.
    Melena 2012.
    Haha when the world ends!

• sophieee

Niley is dead. Gone.
    Dick is happening.

• mileycrush

caitylinrox, i feel yah, but damn if they do get together (which is never ) it would be MAGICAL haha :)

• Your Love is my Drug

I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.
    Milena will pawn other celebrity BFF! :P
    If they did a duet or a movie together that would just be SO epic!

• mileycrush

that wud be awesome MELENA ever happened :)

• mileycrush

yourloveismydrug, i know right, if they did a movie together, it wud be so fucking popular! :)

• Your Love is my Drug

Your not Nick Jonas, you dont know what his thoughts and feelings are, so dont act like you do. Im a Niley fan myself, but its not happening. And if it does happen, its not for a LONG time.

they don’t have the YT link for it yet :O

Caitylinrox said:

i’m a huge Nelena stan, so i don’t really like Niley. that’s why i support Miam.

Melena is never gonna happen, I’m sure they are friends, but I don’t think that they ever will be close/bffs.

• picstoburn

did she say something about Selena or that Travis dude?

nope and i don’t think so.
    selena is out of the picture RIP semi.

• Caitylinrox

Ya niley is dead, miley knows it, we know it, Nick, u gotta brain so like USE IT not that demi isnt awesome shes my idol but joe and demi r soul mates. man, kevin is the only one who gets it! joe and demi r <3 forever, nick and maybe selena r <3 forever ( i say maybe cause i still like taylena) and miam is forever

wtf

• Moonbeam

Awww, Memi. <3

• sophieee

SMH….

• realistgangsta

e news is so stupid that why i stop watching them along time ago

• Caitylinrox

xxbehappyxx said:

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE

• ColdAsU

I bet they miss you.

10 min.???? WOW! they are really into each other

Your Love is my Drug said:

I’m still waiting for Melena to happen. Probably won’t. but i can dream.
    Milena will pawn other celebrity BFF! :P
    If they did a duet or a movie together that would just be SO epic!
    they simply NEED to happen!!!! just like Taylena! :p

• Caitylinrox

sophieee said:

SMH….

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers

• sophieee

well im out.

• sophieee

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers
    *facepalm* google it…

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE
    *virtual high fives you* yayy! finally someone who think like i do.

• Caitylinrox

xxbehappyxx said:

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE
    *virtual high fives you* yayy! finally someone who think like i do.

ikr its so hard finding nelena fans! so r u a semi or memi?

• ColdAsU

I think my mom drugged my dinner…..You know like put my med in it :/
    Sad thing is that its my fave dish and I asked for it for dinner.

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers
    Shake My Head

• Caitylinrox

sophieee said:

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers
    *facepalm* google it…

u sound like my brother! but his name isnt sophie soo…and would rather chew on rotting wood then come on this website

• Eloise

test

xxbehappyxx said:

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE
    *virtual high fives you* yayy! finally someone who think like i do.

ikr its so hard finding nelena fans! so r u a semi or memi?
    Milena!!! lol i’m more of a Semi girl :)

• Caitylinrox

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:17 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers
    Shake My Head

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yay i feel smarticle now! i always figure abreviations on here hav bad words just cause thats how a lot of OUers r.

• picstoburn

and i can’t believe she’s almost 18.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

THERE’S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY!! SO YUMMY! SO YUMMY!

• Caitylinrox

xxbehappyxx said:

xxbehappyxx said:

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE
    *virtual high fives you* yayy! finally someone who think like i do.

ikr its so hard finding nelena fans! so r u a semi or memi?
    Milena!!! lol i’m more of a Semi girl :)

mmemee toooo!! milena would b really interesting….

What did Demi say about Nick?

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:17 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

hey what does that mean i always wonder but nobody answers
    Shake My Head

lol… :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Holy fucking hell. I thought I was about to fall back in my chair.

• Eloise

test again

xxbehappyxx said:

xxbehappyxx said:

SAME HERE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE
    *virtual high fives you* yayy! finally someone who think like i do.

ikr its so hard finding nelena fans! so r u a semi or memi?
    Milena!!! lol i’m more of a Semi girl :)

mmemee toooo!! milena would b really interesting….
    it will!!! if it happens by 2012 i will be scared. o_o

About two more days until Nick Jonas is legal. Oh good God…

• shengrui4

I want to say very thank you for this great informations. now i understand about it. Thank you !

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Honestly, what difference does 2 days make? If I say, right now, I think he’s a sexy beast (I’m currently 18), then why is THAT wrong. In 2 days, he gets a label, and that’s basically it.

• shengrui4
  • iusedtobelovedrunk

No one gives a shit about your Jordan shoes. Take your spamming advertising somewhere else.

omgawds MILENA FTW!!!!<33

• SellyismygirlCrush

About two more days until Nick Jonas is legal. Oh good God…

____

Cool. I will no longer be a pedo.

p 14, 2010 @ 07:27 pm
    shengrui4 said:

____

ok then.. :\

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh shit did everybody leave?

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:29 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

• hottiegirl

oh shit did everybody leave?
    who’s in ur icon?

LETS HAVE A TOAST TO THE DOUCHEBAGS, LETS HAVE A TOAST TO THE ASSHOLES

You crazy homie.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is justin a baby?

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Wtf, she hasn’t even moved in yet.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Didn’t everyone already say this a long ass time ago, and it was not true.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

What did Demi say about Nick?

That she’s having his babies.

• areyouonDOPE…

anyone here ?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

jeminewsweb When she goes to sing Catch Me the fans started yelling “With Nick Jonas!” & “Nick!” and at some point she says “Or I can just not play it”
    8:17 PM Sep 13th via web

@kimyanc Cause someone asked her about working with him and someone yelled “he’s hot!” lol
    8:19 PM Sep 13th via web in reply to kimyanc

LOL

Souncheck yesterday

• m

If Miley and Liam were living together there would be pics of Liam at her new house. There aren’t any. We know papz follow her around so if it’s true there should be pics

What did Demi say about Nick?

That she’s having his babies.
    ____

I knew it!

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

LMAO

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Bleh, my mom is coming home today. My freedom is no longer.

• Mich

why dont you want your mom to come home?

• picstoburn

if anyone post another pair shoes im going to scream.

hottiegirl said:
    oh shit did everybody leave?
    who’s in ur icon?

____

Zack Galifanakis

• meme

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

LMAO!!!

• Drizzy

Biebz got taller. Waaahoo!

• meme

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

lol how old are you?

GOOD GOOD…….I WAS AFRAID I WAS GONNA HAVE TO SEND SOME DEATH THREATS…..GOOD…*strokes cat in lap*

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I don’t know why but I teared up laughing at this comment
    LLLLMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOO xD

it’s like everyone is on topic then there is a random ass ad xD

• gymnastlovee95

Picstoburn –
    I love your icon lmao :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol how old are you

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

LMAO

lmao
    what is that gif supposed to mean ?
    lmao xD

LETS HAVE A TOAST TO THE DOUCHEBAGS, LETS HAVE A TOAST TO THE ASSHOLES

_____

oh please .. he was performing.

• Moonbeam

lol how old are you

18 ftw

*high five*

• iusedtobelovedrunk

LMAO

lmao
    what is that gif supposed to mean ?
    lmao xD

it’s a blank stare

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol how old are you

18 ftw

*high five*

woohoo!! white out buying party, because we’re legal and we can. :)

Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    gymnastlovee95 said:
    Picstoburn –
    I love your icon lmao :D

• meme

lol how old are you

me too!

Cough, Fail, Cough.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok why cant i find gifs tinypic and photobucket only give icons

NILEY IS DEAD. NICK JONAS DOES NOT WANT MILEY. WHY WOULD HE WANT SOMEONE LIKE HER, CAN YOU PICTURE NICK JONAS MAKING OUT IN A CAR FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE OR DATING SOMEONE WHO DOES A MOVIE WERE HER ENTIRE VAGINA IS STICKING OUT OR DATING SOMEONE THAT DOES A POLE DANCE AT AN AWARDS SHOW. NICK HAS MORE PRIDE THAN THAT.

• daYen

i love miam :)

• Dumaaa ?

JBiebs is a perv. I think he’s in an open relationship with that Catilyn (or whatever her name is) chick.

BTW DEMI TALKED ABOUT NICK FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES NOT 5 ALL SHE SAID WAS SHE LIKES HER SECRET HIGH FIVE WITH HIM AND SOMEONE ASKED HER WHEN DO THEY KNOW THEY WILL PERFORM BOUNCE AND SHE SAID A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE THE SHOW NICK WILL TELL EVERYONE THERE DOING BOUNCE.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I’m so sick of seeing Liam everywhere. I’ve tried to like him outside of TLS, but I can’t. Ihope she gets rid of him soon.

• Dumaaa ?

_________

Cool story, bro.

• SellyismygirlCrush

i made a tumblr yay me :)

who you are is not where you’ve been, you’re still an innocent

• evanescence
  • picstoburn

i made a tumblr yay me :)

what is it? :)

• women handbags

Let’s Pick Most Magnificent CR123A cree flashlight for Our Dear Mother Tips you Should Remember the Temptation and Cons of ornaments Essential Tutorials to Conquer the Injuries of your women handbags

i dont get it

Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:26 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    i dont get it

huh?

picstoburn said:
    i made a tumblr yay me :)

what is it? :)

____

i have no idea what im doing haha

picstoburn said:
    Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:26 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    i dont get it

huh?

___

tumblr i dont get it i already messed it up .. i think.
    i should go to bed

Sep 14, 2010 @ 06:28 pm

what if the girl doesn’t have twitter :)

• jhondoe

NEVER Mind i Fixed it

NILEY IS THE SHIT!

Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:28 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    picstoburn said:
    i made a tumblr yay me :)

what is it? :)

____

i have no idea what im doing haha

going to follow you :D

• idkMyBFFjill

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

lol how old are you

18 ftw

*high five*

woohoo!! white out buying party, because we’re legal and we can. :)
    _______
    oh yea, didn’t they make that a rule for rubber cement too?

Nice lip synching Justine Beaver did at the VMAS.

ok i should really sleep i have work in 8hours

• Moonbeam

OMG, OU is dead. :(

Nice lip synching Justine Beaver did at the VMAS.

he’s been lip synching on tour too

Sep 14, 2010 @ 08:47 pm

Nice lip synching Justine Beaver did at the VMAS.

he’s been lip synching on tour too
    —————–
    He lip synchs on tour? wow and his tour gets bad review all the time..I would think the lip synching would help him be somewhat good!

• heartinvasion?

I don’t know why but the kiss seems fake :/ I wish Miley would stay single for once..

Remember when Demi tweeted Whatever. LMAO

6 days off twitter, thats a record for her.