Selena G, ‘I’m Still A Normal Teenager’

selena-gomez-style-blogger

Selena Gomez Teen Vogue interview quotes: ‘Kids never get a shot at talking to me because they’re always being trampled by older people, so I try to pull them aside and make time.. I love Marchesa and Christian Cota, but my everyday look is really casual. I want my fans to know that these are the kinds of pieces I genuinely wear.’ On ‘A Year Without Rain’a album:

‘People will be surprised. It’s an older, more powerful sound..’ ‘I still go through what every normal teenager goes through: I am growing up, falling in love, having heartbreak, dealing with friendships. I just don’t get a locker or go to prom. I would love to have those two things.’

• IfUSeekBritney

You know i can’t understand this at all,please use actual grammar..

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    It’s an older, more powerful sound..
    no honey, you are the joke!! your pathetic opinion is soo damn irrelevant, i mean wtf are you??? uhmm absolutely nobody!!! her album has a really good review!!! sooo too bad that your opinion is just a piece os shit, stay mad!!!

gorgeous photo!!!

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:31 am

short short
    so what??? she looks absolutely pretty;)

, 2010 @ 10:05 am
    TheTruthBitch said:

Love Selena <3

and i love your stunning icon… woowww soo hot!!!

• IfUSeekBritney

What Are You Tweleve>> She Had A Valid Opinion That She Is Entitled To >:/ Just Like You Are.No Need To Go Mouthing of At Someone For Having An Opinion.Not Everyone Worships Selena.

• PullTheTrigger

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    It’s an older, more powerful sound..

who the fuck are you to say her opinion is irrelevent? have a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up.

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    It’s an older, more powerful sound..

well, if her opinion is irrelevant why you are relying her?
    i mean wtf are you??? uhmm absolutely nobody!
    Not everybody loves selena, stay mad!!!

• PullTheTrigger

oh & i’m pretty sure she doesn’t go through what every teenager goes through, it’s not about falling in love and heartbreak.. it’s about pressure, bitchiness in high school, deadlines for homework etc etc. call me a hater or whatever, i dont care, i’m just saying, she’s lucky that she is where she is.

Last time I checked normal teenagers don’t wear designer labels all the time, go to premiers, hang out with taylor lautner and swifty, have a Disney show, or even a record deal!

Dang Selena ill trade you.

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    It’s an older, more powerful sound..

well, if her opinion is irrelevant why you are relpying her?
    i mean wtf are you??? uhmm absolutely nobody!
    Not everybody loves selena, stay mad!!!

• fearless now

love her shoes

• taylorllama

• taylorllama

oh, and whenever celebs talk about how much of a normal teenager they are it makes them seem even LESS normal. just fyi.

• marissababyxo

I hate when celebs say that they are normal b/c they fall in love & go through heartbreak. That is not even 10% of what we go through. There is soo much more. And no, they do not wish they were normal. They love the fame, spotlight, and MILLIONS of dollars that they get for no fucking reason, when doctors & teachers & the rest of America are so underpaid…It gets me fired up.

PullTheTrigger said:

Sep 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am
    Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    It’s an older, more powerful sound..

————————
    Opinions work both ways, their opinion is obviously that the commenter was a joke and pathetic. So take a nice big pint of go fuck yourself.

• PullTheTrigger

marissababyxo said:

IA with everything you just said.

• Hilary

This!

• omg wtf lolz

marissababyxo said:

———————

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT! I honestly hate when celebs think they’re normal or an ‘average teen’. God.

shes so freakin gorgeous and adorable!!! love her so much <3

love her outfit!!! i love her sytle ;)

• baby blue eyes

its not cool to be a teenager.

• TheTruthBitch

Love Selena <3

• meme

marissababyxo said:

THIS!! THIS!

short short

‘my everyday look is really casual’
    no selena

• Mrs. SpencerReid

It’s an older, more powerful sound..

This has got to be a joke. I listened to the album, and it is not in the least bit powerful or older. It’s just a cheap imitation of what the music industry has become.

• SelGomezLove..x

Yh everyonesz right she iznt a normal teen yu dno wt itsz lyk selena yur very lucky wer yu are i think yur top thers nothing negatve bowt yuu i likke writing songsz i would love 2 give yuu some bt i dnt think they’ll be good enough 4 some1 lyk you and the only problem i hav is shyness and i cnt sing ovaa wize my life would be perfect lyk yours.. yur a very very lucky girl ..

• suzii18023

i like her coat

• bushworlda

Moncler Jacketshot sale now,Moncler Coats fashion style 2010,you will find Moncler Outlet so cheap online.

• mileycrush

selena gomez looks real cute ;)

• Alex Greene

she’s very cute

she looks like 12 here

How can she know what it’s like to be a normal teenager?? I mean like it’s not all about proms and having a locker.. At my school we don’t even have prom but whatever.. I still love her and all but still…

• yesaella

WHAT?
    NO PROM?
    what evil did you guys do to deserve that?…lmaoo

Hasn’t she graduated now though? Why does being a normal teenager involved having a locker? Strange….

• Jake

Selena i love you babe!!! can u wear more short panti ???? plzzzzz

• yesaella

seleeeenaaa you got me now, selenaaa under a spell somehow

• PullTheTrigger

why does she think teenage life is all about prom and lockers? wtf. in my school we don’t have like a prom.. we don’t even have lockers. :/

• cantbetamed1

She should try having a bottom locker…not fun!

• jhondoe

PullTheTrigger said:
    it’s about pressure, bitchiness in high school, deadlines for homework etc etc.

Duh Hollywood is extreme version of high school. The pressure to have hits tv series and songs, the bitchiness of fans here on OU and other boards online, deadline for project that required actor to work 12 hours a day.

• bushworlda

I like Jimmy Choo this brand?such as Jimmy Choo Sandals are promotion now,up 79% off.Jimmy Choo Shoes have fashion style now.

• bushworlda

Manolo Blahnik fashion and glaceful.Manolo Blahnik Sandals up to 79% off,Manolo Blahnik Shoes cheap now.