Selena Gomez Girl Meets World Ep. #2

Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino told MTV that he wants to meet Selena Gomez if she was 18. Selena laughed in response: ‘Tonight, I’m not 18! My mom would kill me! I will say I am a very big fan though, a very big fan, and I do look forward to meeting them, but that’s as far as it goes!’

• TheTruthBitch

Im So Proud To Be A Selena Fan <3
    I Absolutely Adore Her <3

• mileycrush

PUTTHELIMEINTHECOCONUT i dont think that many guyss are attracted to miley. which sux :'(

• putlimeinthecoconut

Lmao, i think Miley has a really unique look. And some people dont like it. But Selena is the kinda beauty that is simple, like her features. But she is still stunning. IMO

• milenator

why does almost every guy have a crush on selena, and not miley :'( lmfao

___

ima guy and i got a crush on Miley ;D
    and i know couple guys who like her too

• marta

wow she’s so sweet. i truly love her. i mean.. crying for her fans, saying it’s not enough to meet them just one hour.. she’s the nicest girl i have ever known. i love her<3

• putlimeinthecoconut

I just watched it. Oh my god. That was the sweetest thing ever <3

• Uhuh
  • Eloise

Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

Lol. Is there a vid of selena saying that? I wanna see it.
    yes there is a youTube video

damn, tried to find the link for you, but says taken down. sorry. it’s out there though.

EDIT: LOL post above found it at MTV (nice job), guess MTV dislikes youtube videos of their stuff. So link is there.

• Minke

Ah that was so sweet! She truly loves her fans :)

wow..she truly means it..i totally respect that about her..

i cried at 3:15 and im not even a huge fan!

• Hollieluvsux

That was one way of saying
    Never gonna happen
    Lmao :D

OMG she is sooo SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does almost every guy have a crush on selena, and not miley :'( lmfao

• fearless now

Thats right selena, stay classy!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Lol Vinny.

• andreea94

Um maybe because Selena is MUCH better that Slutty I mean Miley .
    — No offense MC fans .

• B

Wow, she is so incredibly sweet. I love how she truly cares and relates to her fans.

• putlimeinthecoconut

why does almost every guy have a crush on selena, and not miley :'( lmfao

Ummm :/ They feel attracted to her… That is all really.

• Uhuh
  • mileycrush

OMFG SHE FUCKING CRIED AT THE END!
    holy shit i love herr!

• mileycrush

putthelimeinthecoconut, i get that lmfao, im not saying wrong about it. but ive never seen any guy EVER actually PURPOSE To her…….

• gymnastlovee95

im not a crazy fan of selena but wow..that was so sweet. seriously she seems so grateful. that’s amazing, gave me a whole lot more respect for her. :)
    i think its hard to some celebs to realize how WE feel about them, but she knows. <3!

gymnastlove95… EXACTLY :)

aaawww i Lover her

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMAO, okay :] And yeah i think she has been proposed to but im not sure really :p

OMG a Selena post with no blind hate so far.
    This is a sad day and obviously a sign of the APOCALYPSE.

• bushworlda

Manolo Blahnik fashion and glaceful.Manolo Blahnik Sandals up to 79% off,Manolo Blahnik Shoes cheap now.

• bushworlda

Moncler Jacketshot sale now,Moncler Coats fashion style 2010,you will find Moncler Outlet so cheap online.

Oh My God! She truly understands and appreciate everything and this is so unusual nowadays, that artists don’t care about who put them on the top

she acting dumbass there is no reason to cry for that it was a stupid thing to do from her because it looks so fake.

————————
    FUCK U !! it looks fake cuz u have no HEART !!!!
    she cry cuz how much she felt The LOVE from the fans!!
    thats normal !! SO MANY PEOPLE ADORING u! I BET U WILL DO THE SAME “IF” U HAVE A HEART BITCH !!!!! BUT APPERANTELY U DONT HAVE IT !

• safetyseal

Aww! She’s so sweet.
    And heck yeah, I’d wait 10 hours for her!

• david b conway

dear oceonup .com web site , hi my name is david b conway and my comments to the internet fans here just with me i never had any first fans just of own before , and first comment is that im sorry to selena gomez about her disney channel tv series will might have a short season 4 of the wizards of waverly place just because of one reason i aready known 5 weeks ago just about the question they are only to month of december and xmas and my question is that are they still planing to make new episodes of wizards of waverly place may i ask are they planing to skip one year as wel just for 2011 / im sorry for talling to munch just her tv series ,just with me again im only a headacape kids just from the special oymlpics kids im not so lucky just around with the female celeberate just like selena gomez has a lot of , just not dated so munch on my own i use to be punshit a lot just about my headacape / i am the one that had to do drop out of school just because i was razzt by punks and and jurks i was bother by them 4 times a year just in school and i had 10 year boy just about the same age of selena gomez just to be at my face f word retaret and the f word stands for fuck retart when i was 25 years of age i wanden to kill my self just by jumping off a bridge at the time of 1994 / i just what selena gomez and the rest here just to know i am having manger problem just with my net book laptop and just if selena gomez whats to read this she have come to this web site and its called oceonup .dot com and its under the name of david b conway / and she can reach me at my email address dconway62@verizon .net , love david b conway

• Anonymous1132

This is why I will always stick up for this girl…I mean she said she feels like what she does is not enough for her fans…that is too sweet…I adore her…I cried too!

• david b conway

dear oceanup dot com web site , hi my name is david b conway again just from before i just what tell some more just about me again just after i said just about after i drop out of school the funny thing at happend to me is that i just went to college after and i just got my degre just in cooking class and that was about 1983 to 1989 and just after that i was doing things just by my self just with out teacher i was a teacher by teaching my self just about art work and hobbies just like alex russo , and when i just my frist laptop i just like to here and listen and to sing along with the disney stars just on the you tube web site , and please send this to selena gomez please im beging here , love david b conway

She’s such a sweetheart and she’s so humble :)

Selena Gomez said : “My fans means the world to me”… so awesome…. I’m her #1 super FAN!!!.

• jhondoe

WOW CRY :(

Aw, that was so sweet! I teared up watching her cry

Aw, that was so sweet! I teared up watching her cry

• crah

awwww, i teared up when she cried. :’) i’m so gonna buy her aywr album.

• dmimima

I’m not the biggest Selena Gomez fan, but I do have a lot of respect for her. I think she’s very modest and grateful.

• lanaa

Wow. super sweet of her.

she’s so amazing. i’m so proud to be a fan of her. she’s just genuine & sweet. love her <3

oh..I’m not a fan of Selena..I like WOWP and I like some of her songs.. Now I can say that I like Selena Gomez. Wow.. This video made me fell a lot of things. I mean, she’s crying for her fans. I love the end. She cares for her fans and she’s very sweet.

• Dumaaa ?

This was the sweetest video ever! When she cried, my eyes became watery. She genuinely loves her fans and that’s why I love her. <333

• idkMyBFFjill

Not a fan, but the relationship she has with her fans is really heartwarming to see.

• idkMyBFFjill

So I’m scrolling through the comments and a random video I can’t click out of pops up. It’s just a commercial for an ABC show, but wtf OU? Rape, much?

• never change

that’s so sweet

awww that was so sweet

fearless now said:

Thats right selena, stay classy!
    she always stay classy!!! and your icon too;)

when taylor was born she was called Taylor classy Swift :)

hahaha totally agree;)

• superdooper

Is this like her version of ‘Living the Dream’?
    that’s basically a nice way of saying that her vinny is never gonna happen. Lol. :D

• Francy

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

Why Do People Always Have To Bring Miley Up In A Selena Post, And Selena In A Miley Post…

It’s Stupid!
    There Both Beautiful In There Own Way.

• AlexisM

awww! shes so amazing and sweet! i teared up when i saw her crying at the end… <3

• fearless now

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

It’s Stupid!
    There Both Beautiful In There Own Way

exactly what I tried to say

thts cute

• sophieee

-___- cry me a river…..

stay away from her Vinny!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hi.

• meme

mileycrush said:

fearless now. I AGREE WITH YOU :) but i dont think any guy has a crush on miley cyrus… :(

why you keep saying that? my friend’s brother has a poster of miley in his room LOL
    And in my class there’s a lot of boys who loves miley.

• never change

i like these

• annieg

so proud of her x3

wow that was emotional i love selena. u would not see miley crying over her fans or thinking that what she does for them is not enough. pshh EFF miley. SELENA FTW!

that boy at 1:20 is super cute!

aw, she cried! what a sweetheart! <3

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Awww,she’s such a sweetie!

• Eloise

mileycrush said:

———————————-
    Pretty sure there are, LOL I’m not sure random proposals from freak strangers on film is any measure of attractiveness either way.

Selena’s the best.

• xO

Does anyone have the link to the vid on YOUTUBE? ‘Coz mtv won’t let me see it. And I REALLY want to. Thanks.

Why is it so important to you? My god.

It is on Youtube. It’s a vevo video so that’s prob. why you can’t see it.

putthelimeinthecoconut yeah i agree… ;/

• fearless now

This video is what I call a genuine appreciation of the fans, literally … and not some crap like “my fans are awesome, they make me trending topics”

selena is so freakin adorable… shes sushc a cutie!!! love her!!!

• mileycrush

Eloise, wat are you talkin’ about darling? :)

TheTruthBitch said:

Im So Proud To Be A Selena Fan <3
    I Absolutely Adore Her <3
    i second this…. and i love your icon;)

14, 2010 @ 12:17 pm
    fearless now said:
    Thats right selena, stay classy!
    she always stay classy!!! and your icon too;)

• Eloise

fearless now said:

This video is what I call a genuine appreciation of the fans, literally … and not some crap like “my fans are awesome” but “whatever”.
    agreed, the “I love my fans” thing seems like a mantra that all stars say now but rarely actually show. It seems genuine here.

• mileyistheboss

the end made me cry with her ROFL

• TheTruthBitch

Here Is The Link To Selenas Vinny Reaction LOL:http://on.mtv.com/b7oVQU

• mileycrush

MILEYISTHEBOSS i love ur icon, and lmao i didnt cry, but whoa this girl is very sweet, i love her <3

• TheTruthBitch

Oh Shit How Do I Make The Link Work?

• Eloise

mileycrush said:

Eloise, wat are you talkin’ about darling? :)
    LOL i have no clue, was probably combining many posts replies and when I did it came off as meaningless. Doing too many things at once (tv, phone, OU, other sites, homework, lol).

• Uhuh

Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:20 pm
    Uhuh said:

Haha her reaction when she hears Vinny’s name xD http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1647736/20100913/gomez__selena.jhtml?xr
    PRICELESS!!! hahaha love her reaction and her gorgeous smile!!!

• xO

It is on Youtube. It’s a vevo video so that’s prob. why you can’t see it.

Oh.. I’ve seen that one. I meant the one where she’s talking about Vinny. Thankyou, though.

• LittleMons†er

So beautiful :) inside and out.

• Eloise

If anyone can’t watch videos because of region, they can go to hidemyass, it’s a proxy site that makes it seem like your ip is in the US. Just put the link into that site and watch. FYI. Good site to have if living outside US.

• fearless now

Thats right selena, stay classy!
    she always stay classy!!! and your icon too;)

when taylor was born she was called Taylor classy Swift :)

• Uhuh

Uhuh said:

PRICELESS!!! hahaha love her reaction and her gorgeous smile!!!
    ———————
    ikr? her laugh!! xD

• _Tiger_

Shes going to the smush room. ;)

• _Tiger_

iloveyou!<3
    Selena im a huge fan :)

• krazykris

awww that made me tear up she’s such a sweetheart. i don’t get how people can hate her or call her fake. she’s one of the few celebs that realize the fans are the reason they get to live out their dreams everyday and really appreciate them for it.

• mileycrush

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

• TheTruthBitch

@uhuh Thx! Anyways If You Guys Want To See A Guy Proposing To Selena Click On Page 6 On Oceanup

• Eloise

mileycrush said:

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?
    ———————-
    LOL now you’re just asking for trouble

• Uhuh

Selena, but Miley with long hair xD

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

Selena.. Alot of guys in my class have a crush on her. She just has that look.

eloise, no im not :) just state ur opinion :DD

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

Selena.. Alot of guys in my class have a crush on her. She just has that look

^^^^ There’s this guy in my class. He’s obsessed with Selena.

• Uhuh

TheTruthBitch said:

———————–
    I saw it the other day and I love her reaction and when she ask the other guy “Are you my bestman?” Or something like that. :D

• Eloise

I think they are different enough in looks that most guys would like one or the other and have a pretty strong preference. Close call on percentages though.

• Oh SNAP

She’s so sweet..
    nearly cried when she was crying.
    i wish i could meet her someday.

That was so sweet and honest. I love her. :)

Um maybe because Selena is MUCH better that Slutty I mean Miley .
    — No offense MC fans +

explain how miley is slutty when selena is dressing exactly like miley and copying everything miley is doing and you don’t call selena slutty?? explain. to me miley has more class than selena miley don’t backstabbed people or used their names or steal boyfriends or hops around without been serious with a guy or uses people fame to get ahead. to me selena has no class and miley has a lot more class than selena.

—————————–
    ARE U BLIND OR SOMETHING!!!??
    SELENA DID NOT DRESS LIKE MILEY !!!
    SELENA IS NOT WEARING A BRA ON A STREET! MILEY DOES!!
    DUN CARE WHAT U THNIK..DONT LIKE SELENA THEN DONT READ EVERTHING ABOUT HER !!

Um maybe because Selena is MUCH better that Slutty I mean Miley .
    — No offense MC fans +

• xO

The guys I know are more attracted to Selena, I don’t really know any that are attacted to Miley but that’s just the boys I know, everyone has different tastes.

• mileycrush

yeah i dont think anyone really likes or is obsessed with miley -__-

xO yeahh. okay :)

• fearless now

who do u think guyz are more atttracted to? MILEY OR SELENA?

Both … they have different styles, personalities, have different ways to enjoy life but both seem genuine when they say they love the fans, they are mature and know how to appreciate what life has given them.

P.S and yes it is possible to be a fan of selena and miley

• MileyJonasMc

Lmao that was funny . she is sooo Cute , that was her way of saying , ” Vinny !! God no Lol ”

• mileycrush

MileyJonasMc. urrr icon is LOVE :)

• just_ME

This is the cutest thing I have seen (:

• Alex Greene

first!

• ericabbyx22

VINNY! <33

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMAO, translation “Me+Vinny never gonna happen”

OMG….i’m tearing up at the end of the video..
    gah she’s sooooooooo sweeet to her fans,
    she realize everything :)
    LOVE HER !!

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Aww that made me tear up haha she’s so sweet.

• Ginger

Aww Selena was in tears. She truly cares for fans, anyone with a heart can see that. She’s so sweet and genuine.

• Francy

I’m So Proud To Be A Selena Gomez Fan <3

• Uhuh

Hahaha I loved her reaction!!1 So funny!! Vinny is so cute!! <333

That’s Selena way of saying that she’s not interested in Vinny. LMAO

Lol. Is there a vid of selena saying that? I wanna see it.

• peaceandlove.

I’m not a big fan of Selena, but this girl is such a sweetheart.

• bushworlda

I like Jimmy Choo this brand?such as Jimmy Choo Sandals are promotion now,up 79% off.Jimmy Choo Shoes have fashion style now.

• Ash

Love sel she is def the best Disney girl all-around :)

Cannot wait for her cd!!

• suzii18023