Joe Jonas Shopping Without Purity Ring

jfun
joe-jonas-no-purity-ring-5

Joe Jonas shopping with a friend at American Rag in LA, Sept. 15. Joe used to always wear a purity ring, like his brothers, on his wedding finger. However, Joe hasn’t been bashful about showing a ring free finger lately. Photos: Fame.

Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

• Bree

First? Idk but doesn’t matter if he did, but honestly a hot 21 year old still a virgin? Not too likelyyy JoBro or not.hah

• mividaconellos

YEES,Joe lost his purity… WITH ME (: ahaha.

• Bree

Lol he looks like Kevin there.

• Satan

Satan, how ya doin down in Hades? Hot enough for ya? ;-)
    ——————
    Yeah dawg, its like summer 365 days a year, you should visit.

joe lost his ring a long time ago he is freaking rich i think he’d bought one already dont you? =)

• amelie.

OMG. It’s the end of the world.
    -.-

i can honestly say that i think he lost it the ring. joe isnt the type of guy to just go run off with some girl and have sex with her. the promise means way too much him to just “give it up”. i sure within a few weeks he will have a new one :)

OHMYGOD! STFU ABOUT THIS ALREADY!!! NICK ISN’T WEARING HIS EITHER!!!

Ha ha, I see Papa J already calling his lawyers.

• JessaRitter

um he hasn’t had his ring for awhile now..ur a little late there haha

my god those pants EW!
    it makes him look like he has thunder thighs.

Wow. Joe hasn’t had his ring on for months and people are just now noticing this. Lmfao. They probably got tired of getting crap for them so they took them off.

~~~~~~
    Sure sweet baby. And he will meet you at the little white church as soon as you’re eighteen years old, for your pure marriage in holy love. Followed by amazing sex—between two virgins.

Not!

LEAAAAVVVVEEEE JOOOOEEEEEE ALOOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!

Satan said:

Satan, how ya doin down in Hades? Hot enough for ya? ;-)
    ——————
    Yeah dawg, its like summer 365 days a year, you should visit.
    ~~~~~
    Maybe i will.

Samhain’s coming up, mabon too! ;-)

um its been off since june…it wouldnt take this long to get a new one if he missplaced -_- any person with a brain can put 2 and 2 together…as much i hate to attempt and believe it..i dont think he is the pure and perfect joe we all are lead to believe :\

actually nick is .. its around his neck lol

• Dumaaa ?

Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

SMFH, OU.

Who cares!
    ============================================
    OHMYGOD! STFU ABOUT THIS ALREADY!!! NICK ISN’T WEARING HIS EITHER!!!

ahahahahahaa, agreed.

• Liz.

SMH. OceanUP… Your questions.

I think the better question; Demi or Ashley?

Really? Really.

Everything Joe does now is going to be “without purity ring”.

Joe took a piss today…without purity ring.

Joe ate some potatoes today…without purity ring.

It’s gone, it’s been gone. The funeral was held by all of it’s followers about a month ago.

i agree with you. he isn’t the kind of person to run off and lose it to some girl. his parents taught him better. he’ll have a new one soon :)

eww he looks like a gay guy now 2007 joe was way cuter

• Liz.

Nick wears his ring as a necklace, right? Why are people saying he doesn’t wear it anymore? O.o

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Liz. said:

SMH. OceanUP… Your questions.

I think the better question; Demi or Ashley?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And I think the better answer is: LONG before either of them!

nick wears his on his dog tag

• Liz.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Liz. said:

SMH. OceanUP… Your questions.

I think the better question; Demi or Ashley?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And I think the better answer is: LONG before either of them!

Bahahaha. You never know.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:30 pm

Oh precious child. I want to pet your head.

aha! hahahahhahahaha!

Nick still has his he just doesn’t wear it on his finger he wears it on his dog tag.

I think it’s in repair.
    Needs battery replaced or something. :P

Sep 16, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    dumbs said:

the fact is this:

MOST OF PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WILL “SAVE THEMSELVES” TILL MARRIAGE, END NOT WAITING. So what? who said that being virgin till marriage is the right thing to do? and if it isn’t? Does anyone here knows what’s right or wrong? or what God really wants? nope.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THANK YOU! =)

THANK YOU. its a piece of jewelery. yeah so what we might have had sex but just cause he isnt wearing it (as WELL as nick) doesnt mean hes gone wild and lost all his morals.

THANK YOU!!!! Joe hasn’t been wearing his ring for awhile now and they just now notice what dumbasses.

Or Camilla?

It’s his business. So who cares if he isn’t wearing a purity ring? I think this is being blow way out of proportion. He is 21 years old. He can make his own decisions.

i doubt he would and if he chose to i don’t think anyone should care.. that is his choice.

• kelseyjonas12

if it was gonna happen to one of them we all knew it was gonna be joe. Its for sure not nick hes a goody too shoes<3 and kevins married so that dosent count. But it makes me mad:/

Hahahaha i love all these comments. But even if he did what everrr. People can’t resist his body. But just sayinnn, you don’t have to like… keep the ring on when you have a purity ring. It’s a promise you make to God. Not wearing the ring doesn’t mean like OH MY GOD HE HAD SEX.

• Isa

OH REALLY? GEEZ. THERE ARE MANY REASONS. IF HURTS HE DOESNT WNAT TO SHOW HIS SEX LIFE TO THE WORLD,ITS DIFFICULT TO PLAY, IT CAN BE BROKE HE CAN HAVE LOST IT.
    A RING IS JUST A SYMBOL.TAKING OFF THE RING DOESNT MEAN BREAKING THE PROMISSE. WHAT MATTERS IS HIS WORD TO GOD. A RING IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING. BEEING WITHOUT A RING DOESNT MEAN ‘NOT VIORGIN ANYMORE’. EVEN BECAUSE IF HE WASNT A VIRGIN ANYMORE I REALLY DOUBT HE WOULD GIVE THESE TIPS.HE WOULD WEAR THE RING EVEN MORE. THE MEDIA WOULD KILL HIM. IF HE KEEPS HIS WORD AND STICK TO THE PROMISSE HE MADE TO GOD,A RING HARDLY MATTERS.

“joe driving without his purity ring…joe walking without his purity ring…he gives a flying fuck…!!…let it go already..damn

i love joe but i dont think he had sex

• Timber

Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

Shut up.

dont you guys think if he did have sex that one of the many women he went out with would have said something?

• Kaylaa

I honestly could care less if he has or has not had sex.

But all I have to say is, you do NOT have to wear a ring that claims you are going to stay pure until marriage to actually stay pure. It IS possible to stay pure without a dumb ass ring that people shouldn’t even wear to begin with!!!

• jhondoe
  • superJOEman

Nope, I don’t think that he lost it. He’s still keeping it. And I know that he get first the permission of Papa Jonas before deciding to get rid of the ring. Joe is already at the right age, but I TRUST JOE. :))

• Diamondback

He finally discovered boobies?

superJOEman said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Awww! How sweet! Do you have your wedding dress all picked out for the day you and Joe get married? How old are you? Ten?

He’s a grown man, he does not have to ask his father permission for anything at all. But you keep right on fantasizing that he’s still a pure young teen boy. Whatever floats your boat, sweetie.

@ 08:45 pm

~~~~~~~~~~
    No, because The Rodent paid them to keep their collective traps shut.

• Briana

Okay, just because he’s not wearing his purity ring doesn’t mean he broke the promise. It’s what’s on the inside, and you don’t have to wear a ring to stay pure.

i ahve a purity ring and i don’t wear it all the time that DOES NOT meen i have sex and im sure he just has’t worn it ina few months no bigy that doest meen hes not a vergin

wow doubting him much, have you ever thought he could have lost it

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE HIM OMG

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:39 am
    Jazz_ said:

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

Aww, there’s no cheerleading practices in France x)

:( Hehe. And that Logan dude.. In my class. He looks exactly like Nick Jonas. :PP

• mileycrush

watch your back; ur icon is adorkable :) hahaa !

• mileycrush

i think he’s pure either way :)

• mileycrush

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK JONAS! :)

Happy birthday, anon! :)
    thanks!!!!

IS ANYBODY ON LINE ? ‘;/

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:41 am
    mileycrush said:

watch your back; ur icon is adorkable :) hahaa !

Hehe. Why thank you :) Don’t you just love Taylor? :D

• mileycrush

why dont anons make accounts.. lmfao

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

Aww, there’s no cheerleading practices in France x)

OMG! I wanna go to your school right now :o

• mileycrush

watch your back, chyeah for fuckin sure! she’s amazingg. i love her voice she’s extremely talented, and btw, um wat da fuck was up with at her at the vma’s , she left off the stage all emo and shit. and during her performance, she was super sad. :/ awww, i wonder wats wrong with her lately.. :/

• jerseygirl

1. Get a fucking life, OU. You sound like a 10yr.old, obsessing over a grown man’s sex life.

2. Get a clue also. That “friend” Joe is shopping with is Ryan Leistman, the keyboardist in their band.

This post is a complete fail.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:43 am
    Jazz_ said:

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

Aww, there’s no cheerleading practices in France x)

OMG! I wanna go to your school right now :o

But he is just so annoying. We had an argument today, AGAIN :D

NOW YOU GUYS WONT BE PEDOPHILES FOR WANTING ME!!!!!!! I CAN GET A TATTOO AND BUY P0RN NOW!!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:44 am
    mileycrush said:

Eh.. Maybe the Jashley relationship? She was clearly not over Joe. But maybe she was just pissed because Kanye was at the VMAS? :P

You know, I’m usually on your side. I usually like coming onto this site.

But honestly? Was the title of the post necessary?
    He went shopping, on his day off.
    Why not focus on that?

Who gives a rats ass if he doesn’t wear his ring?

First of all, it is none of our business whatsoever.
    Second, how can we be certain that because he doesn’t wear it, that he broke his promise?

Like I said, I don’t care.
    As far as I’m concerned, he can do anything he likes.
    He’s an adult. GET OVER IT.

I’m not going to change my mind and stop liking him or his brothers because of something like this.
    It’s not even fair.

Alright, end of rant.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you, intelligent anon! If only all the sobing teenies who say they just HATE Joe now because he broke some pr-created vow would get over themselves! None of our opinions maatter, really. it’s his life—and he is living it the way he likes.

good for him!

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

Aww, there’s no cheerleading practices in France x)

OMG! I wanna go to your school right now :o

But he is just so annoying. We had an argument today, AGAIN :D

Oh :(. So, aren’t there a Joe Jonas look a like ? :P

~~~~~~~~~
    HOW long has it been, Taylor? GET OVER IT!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:48 am

~~~~~~~~~
    HOW long has it been, Taylor? GET OVER IT!

Calm down. I was just guessing.

jerseygirl said:

This post is a complete fail.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Jersey, I do love you =)

Oh :(. So, aren’t there a Joe Jonas look a like ? :P

There is, actually. I love my school ;)

• KristinaMarie559

Anybody on?

KristinaMarie559 said:

Anybody on?
    can you write something perverted about me?

• KristinaMarie559

What happened in the Happy Birthday Nick post?

• KristinaMarie559

The bell is ringing bye.

And no anons. I’m going to try to come back in a second.

• mileycrush

Watch your back .. that was AGES ago, i think she’s so over it ! lmfao, joe is a douche bag anyways he pisses me off sometimes. hes rude, and kanye… i think she’s over that tooo… but oh well, do you like miley :)

Oh :(. So, aren’t there a Joe Jonas look a like ? :P

There is, actually. I love my school ;)

Gosh. A Nick and a Joe look a like in the same school. It’s a shame xD

• mileycrush

KRISTINA! I MISSED YOU GIRL!

• mileycrush

JAZZ_ UR ICON ! *__* ITS ADORABLE.

• jerseygirl

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:49 am

jerseygirl said:

This post is a complete fail.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Jersey, I do love you =)
    ———————-
    Haha. Why thank you! :D

Forgot to mention the one good thing about this post – Joe looks like walking sex. <3

• heyam

purity wring is an American thing +1
    I agree with this, cause in my country is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY UNCOMMON to use that. Really. And I think it’s wrong when americans say “purity”. Sex doesn’t take your purity, sorry. It has nothing to do. If we have sex we’re dirty then? Or what? baha

WHO CARES GET OVER IT ALREADY he’s HUMAN!!!!

• Beyondyourimaginationx3

he sure lost something but i dont think it was his ring >:D get it? get it? :)

• jblover130193

I honestly dunno, I’m praying he’s still a virgin. But who knows, there are a million of possibilities why he hasn’t been wearing it. He lost it, he forgot, he’s getting a new one, he remains pure without the ring as a symbol. Or….. (this is the choice that I dread the most) he lost it with Ashley Greene.

that could make sense, because this whole buzz started as soon as he started seeing her, with Demi none of this happened. She’s older, so probably with her it’ll make more sense.

My comfort is that Nick has not used it either lately, and he hasn’t been dating in AGES.

• jblover130193

If Kevin waited why not him?

he might of lost the ring! nick and kevin did before! so WTF? OR IT DOESNT FIT HIM ANYMORE! WHY PEOPLE SAYING HE LOST HIS VIRGINITY ITS THAT THE ONLY ANSWER!

HELL YES HE DID lol probly a while ago. now the Only probly i have with this is that they are going against what they said. if he did in fact lose his virginity it goes against everything that theyve ever tried to stand for. if they werent going to keep the promise dont make it in the first place

• Jennifer

Nobody stays pure anymore. And I think people like him who put so much emphasis on staying pure, like wearing a purity ring and declaring to the world that he will stay pure til marriage, only makes him want it more and sets himself up for failure. I say, if you want to stay pure, juts keep it a personal thing.
    And of course he isn’t a virgin anymore. And neither is Miley.

purity ring is an american thing +1
    I agree with this. Because in my country this is REALLY REALLY REALLY UNCOMMON to use that. Really. And I think it’s wrong saying “purity ring”. You’re not losing your purity just cause you had sex. Like, when we have sex we get what, dirty? Bahaha

Sep 16, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    jblover130193 said:

Oh honey. Has not “used” it? I don’t think they have use. Why are you praying for it, what difference does anyone’s virginity other than your own, make in your life? It’s not that serious.

Honestly, Joe is 21 now. It doesnt matter if he’s still a virgin or not. He’s an adult, people. Just let it go!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

Honestly, I don’t really give a shit. His sex life is of no interest to me.

Great point, not wearing his ring on his finger doesn’t mean he isn’t still a virgin.

if he did, thats fine. id be a LITTLE dissapointed cause he broke his promise to god,,but since kev said its not worth the wait,,he probably did. and hes freakin hot so he can get any girl he wants. haha

• LilaBabiuk

Seriously… i don’t think so … and if he did … it’s his and his family business, not our … it’s his life, and i bet that u don’t tell the world if u lost ur purity!!!

They have their principles, stop guessing things just bcuz he’s without his purity ring …
    I’m virgem and for a long time i didn’t use my purity ring … that doesn’t mean i’m not virgem anymore…
    What makes u pure isn’t the ring, but ur heart and actions …

So leave them alone!!!

If Joe did lose his purity then that’s is choice, He’s 21, he’s straight, he’s hot and he can get with whatever girl he really wants. But a few years ago didn’t something like this happen also where he was on a water slide and it fell off so he had to get a new one but everyone thought he lost his virginity. Maybe this is the same thing considering Nick I don’t think is wearing his either. If Joe was really in a rush to have sex he could have gotten married like Kevin did. That’s why Kevin got married at such a young age. But even if Joe did have sex then get over it. He can, he’s Joe Jonas

• Take.A.Breath

Oh well…bound to happen someday?
    But you dont need to wear a purity ring that means your pure before marriage. He can still be pure; a purity ring is actually more of an American thing, not really religious; its the intention that is.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OMG JOE IS NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! XD

• dumbs

the fact is this:

considering jonas was in arizona last night doing a concert til 11 pm and the flight takes a few hours to get to cali. wouldnt a bowling alley be closed by the time they would get her… this is not true they werent at the bowling alley. why does ou put the correct dates on pictures. they were in arizona yesterday

no they were actually at the bowling alley there’s pictures.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hello girls. :]

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE HOT

This is getting really ridiculous. So Nick is now wearing his ring on a necklace, but people aren’t freaking out so much. Who’s to say that Joe doesn’t just have his ring in his wallet or his pocket or something? Why does everyone automatically make such drastic assumptions with every single thing these guys do? While I have always been a big supporter of the purity ring (as I still wear one even though I’m engaged to be married – it just moved to the right hand), if they’ve chosen to stop wearing it on their hands, it’s okay. They’ve probably done that so that people will STOP worrying so much about it. Let them keep their private lives private!

• Asma Afana

wataaa upp homos ;)

Hes lookin great and im sure hes not virgin anymore but you gotta realize that hes 21

The ship has sailed a long, long time ago for
    Joe Jonas. Way before Camilla Belle and even
    Taylor Swift.You are seriously on crack if
    you think that he is a virgin.

HELLO HIS 21 HE CAN DATE A WOMEN DUH

some people, not anyone on here, read TOO much into it. This is not something that should be “news”

I don’t wear my purity ring all of the time. Sometimes I go weeks without wearing it. Doesn’t mean I didn’t keep true to promise I made for God and myself. I hate wearing it all of the time, maybe he does too.

It’s not really of our concern anyways. Geeze, people need to get lives.

• Ninax

I don’t think Joe has lost his purity.
    Why would he lose his purity, if his been brought up with remaining abstint until his married?
    He wouldn’t break the rules of Christianity!

Demi, Miley, Nick and Joe were all together at midnight bowling at Pinz in LA.

Demi, Miley, Nick and Joe were all together at Pinz bowling tonight according to Stalker Sarah.

No demi and miley were together and they wished a happy birthday to nick but I dont think they came together cause people said they were by their side ;) and Rob Kardashian was with them…WHAT?

• Jenika4eva

Meh….I don’t really care..

• heartinvasion?

LMFAO. The picture is like ‘SEE? NO PURITY RING! I GOT LAID BITCHES!’ :D

• picstoburn

i really don’t remember when i was “talking shit about ashley”but OK lmao anyway im getting off
    http://www.formspring.me/picstoburn < – anon is the perfect chance to “diss” me :D

• picstoburn

nightttttt

• heartinvasion?

Joe wouldn’t lose it to Demi… He most definitely fucked Ashley. You can’t get with Ashley without having to put out ;P

• MileyIsBestest

Spaaammmm meeee. I’m bored. :D

• erin.huisbrink

wellll Kevin even said sex wasn’t worth the wait.. so maybe Joe listened & decided not to wait lmao

• Hannahh

First of all, if I was Joe, I’d be kind of creeped out by this post. In all honesty.

Second, the fact that all 3 brothers wore the ring, to me says that it was much more of a decision made by the parents than a decision that they made themselves. So they’d probably be much more likely to break it. That’s not to say that he did or didn’t…

Honestly though, it doesn’t really matter.

• Hilary

Joe hasn’t been bashful about showing a ring free finger lately.
    Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

Who cares? =/

• Emma

‘how to sue everyone’
    lol gotta love Joe.

And who really cares if he ‘lost his purity’. He’s a 21 year old man. I think he can decide for himself what he wants to do and what’s right for him. Why are people so obsessed with every little thing he does? Give the guy a break to breathe.

• Hibz.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Liz. said:

SMH. OceanUP… Your questions.

I think the better question; Demi or Ashley?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And I think the better answer is: LONG before either of them!
    “And I’ll wait for her to come.. she wont break my heart! Cause I know, she’ll be.. from Australia.”

Mirite? LOL

Joe hasn’t been bashful about showing a ring free finger lately.
    Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

Oh I’m sorry, should Joe now permanently wear gloves? Here’s an idea, stop obsessing over it? So what if he’s getting some? it’s a perfectly natural thing to do. People can change their minds as they grow, the fact that he has worn it from a very young age, to me, kind of shows he didn’t really fully understand it. It was something his parents wanted him to do so he agreed. But now he’s older and can make his own decisions. Having sex does not make you a ‘bad’ person. He’s human and IF he did, then it really isn’t a big deal. Let. It. Go.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Liz. said:

SMH. OceanUP… Your questions.

I think the better question; Demi or Ashley?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And I think the better answer is: LONG before either of them!
    —————————
    I think the real answer is long before them with Bruce or Steve.

oh who the fuck cares.
    he’s twenty one and Joe Jonas, not Jesus.

oh who the fuck cares.
    he’s twenty one and Joe Jonas, not Jesus.

Joe hasn’t been bashful about showing a ring free finger lately.
    Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?
    Is this a trick question? o.O

The guy is dating Ashley Greene. She’s known for hooking up with guys, she even said so on tv. What do YOU think? Duh!

• ColdAsU

If he did its his choice.

thats what i say!and everyone i know is freaking out about it.but i mean if he wanted to do it then let him.i agree with you

• ColdAsU

He’s purity

Ha.

• ColdAsU

Joeeeeeeee <3

That ship sailed a long, LONG time ago. Sorry, teenies. He’s had sex. He didn’t wait for your fantasy wedding night.

• Satan

MY PLAN WORKED :D

• evan bourne lover

lololololol this video makes me laugh. and no i don’t think he lost it.

idk

joe is as pure as purified water.

Satan, how ya doin down in Hades? Hot enough for ya? ;-)

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I don’t think Taylor’s over Joe either. I think she was in love with him..but then again she seems to fall to fast for someone.

• MileyJonas02

OMG! why?? :/

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:53 am
    mileycrush said:

I love Miley :)

Gosh. A Nick and a Joe look a like in the same school. It’s a shame xD

Oh, did I forgot to mention the Zac Efron look alike? He’s cute.. ;D

• Jazz_

JAZZ_ UR ICON ! *__* ITS ADORABLE.

Love yours too, Miley’s always so beautiful. :)

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOO GAY

• mileycrush

watch your back HAHAH AS YOU CAN SEEE ON MY PROFILE IM OBSESSED :)

• xoAmieeDawnxo

What happened in the Happy Birthday Nick post?
    ______________________
    Nick, Joe, Miley, and Demi hung out and went bowling for Nick’s birthday last night.

• mileycrush

Jazz_ duhh, i like ADMIRE her beauty :) she’s a goddess :) i cant wait for the “who owns my heart” music video to finally come out, WOOTWOOT! check out mah pprofile, if you love her <3

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:57 am
    mileycrush said:

watch your back HAHAH AS YOU CAN SEEE ON MY PROFILE IM OBSESSED :)

It’s Sienna. Haha, and obsession is a good thing :)

Gosh. A Nick and a Joe look a like in the same school. It’s a shame xD

Oh, did I forgot to mention the Zac Efron look alike? He’s cute.. ;D

Such a perfect school :o

• sexxynickj

This topic is brought up like once or twice a week now. Yes, everyone knows he’s not wearing it anymore and everyone knows that he’s dating Ashley Greene who freely talks about her sex life, so if ppl can’t put two and two together, then you have problems.

Joe isn’t a virgin… hasn’t been for sometime. Let’s move on.

why dont we all go bowling tonight for my bday party? my justin bieber cutout is gonna be there

• unique

Demi and miley were together at Jerrys Deli before going out to pinz to wish Nick Happy.

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

• Jazz_

Your profile! omg xD you really love her. I do too, aha :). I can’t wait for her new music video either, it’ll be amazing, thought.

sienna, i know right haha :) did you see my profile? :D

Jazz_ i HEARDD she was going to wear a purple dress… hmm :D

SIENNA Y U NO AT SKOOL?

Jazz_ i HEARDD she was going to wear a purple dress… hmm :D

mileycrush said:

Jazz_ i HEARDD she was going to wear a purple dress… hmm :D
    lets go out today with my jbieb cardboard cutout

• xoAmieeDawnxo

________________________
    Haha. I’m up for it. :P

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:04 am
    mileycrush said:

sienna, i know right haha :) did you see my profile? :D

Yes I did. I like your profile ;)

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Come on, OU. New post.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:05 am

SIENNA Y U NO AT SKOOL?

I’m from England, darling. School’s over for today. ;)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:08 am
    Jazz_ said:

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

Hehe ;D

Jazz_ i HEARDD she was going to wear a purple dress… hmm :D

I hope she will wear it better than her friend Demi xD

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

Hehe ;D

have your heard her new album ? x)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:11 am
    Jazz_ said:

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

Hehe ;D

have your heard her new album ? x)

YES. I love ‘A year without rain’ and ‘Live like there’s no tomorrow’ x)

I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t. Sure he made a promise, but is it really fair to ask a 8,9,10 year-old or however old he was when he made that pledge, that they won’t do something that they not only know nothing about, but don’t physically have the hormones that would make them even want to do that? It’s an unrealistic standard to set for a child. He is a 21 year-old man who can make his own decisions. Not saying he did anything, but it won’t make me think less of him if he did. Maybe his fingers got fat??

i skipped school today because of my bday

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I’m so tired.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Joe has moved away from the control of his family and is doing his own thing..he’s 21 and got the ring at an early age..he’s outgrown it…Ashley is one luck biatch..

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

Hehe ;D

have your heard her new album ? x)

YES. I love ‘A year without rain’ and ‘Live like there’s no tomorrow’ x)

I love them too. And “ghost of you” <3

• Cbaby

I have a purity ring but I don’t wear it everyday. Sometimes I go weeks without wearing it, and not because I’m doing the “hanky panky”, but because I dont feel the need to wear it all the time. I know in my heart that I wanna wait, not for marriage, but for someone I truly love. This could be Joe’s case or maybe he did have sex. If you’re a real fan just pray he is safe.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    Jazz_ said:

Such a perfect school :o

Tell me something I don’t know :P

Selena go out of this body xD

Hehe ;D

have your heard her new album ? x)

YES. I love ‘A year without rain’ and ‘Live like there’s no tomorrow’ x)

I love them too. And “ghost of you” <3
    ---
    Yupp :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

Dun DUN DHUUNN

• m

Demi deflowered Joe’s penis

wow joe looks a lot like kevin in these pics!! and who gives a crap if joe wears the purity ring or not. since kevin’s got married neither he nor nick wears it on their ring finger anymore and maybe they are doing so out of respect for kevin. if people see all of them wearing a ring on the wedding finger it kind of takes away from kev’s.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    Cbaby said:

I didn’t realize people other than my grandma called it “hanky panky”.

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    Danger-ous said:

Sep 16, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    Cbaby said:

I didn’t realize people other than my grandma called it “hanky panky”.
    ——————————-
    Oh mine calls it “doing the dirty”. With the boy’s “thingy”. ;)

• Cbaby

It’s not a phrase I use everyday, it just fit perfectly into my rant lmao!!

• sexxynickj

Wow… does this chick just live at the bowling alley or what? seriously, she must have ppl that call her and let her know who is there.

Well if Joe did lose his V-card. Like i honestly don’t care, it’s his life.
    One thing that pisses me off is that fact that he used to be all like I wear a purity ring and i am going to wait and speaking about it a lot in the media like a being a spokesperson for being virgin and then going against his word. It’s pretty hypocritical.

• Laura

His lost it to Camilla. it’s OLD NEWS.

Correction – It appears Joe was wearing his ring while in Safari in Africa which I think was this past June.

• Tracy

This is getting Annoying. For one thing it is none of our business and second of all neither Joe nor Nick have been wearing their rings since Kevin got married. Haven’t you noticed this already? I just think that you don’t have to wear a ring to prove to yourself that you wont have sex until marriage. I mean I don’t wear one but I still makes that promise. I think he just lost the ring or he is choosing not to wear it because we all know that Joe is smart enough to know where his values are. However, if he does make a mistake(because we all do) we will still love him for it no matter what. Nick has been wearing his ring on the chain around his neck but no one talks about that. JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN’T WEAR IT, DOESN’T MEAN HE BROKE HIS PROMISE WITH GOD!!

why does he always do that with his hips when he walks ?
    maybe because he’s pigeon toed ? I don’t know :/

If he did.. he did. It’ none of our business.

But.. JUST because Joe isn’t wearing his purity ring doesn’t necessarily mean he’s not a virgin. He probably got sick of everyone making fun of it and bringing it up constantly. The Jonas Brothers DID say that they didn’t like to talk about it, because it wasn’t a big deal.

That’s my opinion. But it’s only Joe’s business. Not anyone else.

I really love and respect joe now more than ever because he doesn’t give a fuck about all this crap

YOU GO BABY ;)

• Jazz_

Everybody knows he’s not a virgin.

___
    They werent together apparently maybe they ran into each other ;) but people said demi and miley were having dinner just together

• mileyluver15

i honestly dont believe it

gaaaaaaah don’t you just wanna fuck him ? look at him

• sexxynickj

Well if Joe did lose his V-card. Like i honestly don’t care, it’s his life.

The man is 21 years old for fuck’s sake. If he wasn’t having sex by now, I would wonder what the hell was wrong with him.

That “purity ring” thing was something Disney and papa jonas came up with to sell records and guess what, it WORKED. Also, he was so much younger than, so what did he care about it. He’s a man now and wants to have sex, it isn’t a FUCKING crime.

• Jazz_

I totally agree!. He’s a man and he’s 21 years old so if he was virgin and not attracted by sex i would be shocked.

The whole notion of “purity” is complete nonsense. We are all born flawed in various ways, both physically and spiritually. We all have sin in us; it a part of all of us. You would expect christians to understand that, but I guess some don get it.

so there are 4 main opinions :

1-He did it because he’s a man now and that’s natural and no one will hate him for that.

2-He didn’t do it but he chose not to wear the ring so that people would stop making jokes about it.

3-He did it way before becoming famous.

4-He broke his promise.What a hypocrite.

I would go with No.2,
    lmao he’s way too adorable to do that :P
    I know let me live in my pink world :P

LMAO xD xD xD

his face xD

I think it’s a message to of those fuck heads who still go on and on about his virginity xD

joe is so tanned,has short dark hair,hazel eyes and is wearing a white t

ryan is pale/so white has long blond hair,blue eyes and is wearing a black t

wow,matchy-matchy :P
    NOT

When is Demis Cambio Concert?
    In one hour?

sexxynickj said:

She’s at pinz ALL THE TIME.
    All her tweets are “going to pinz :)”.

She acts like seeing celebrities there is just a coincidence, but she obviously likes going there so she can run into a few every night.
    Her flickr is full of celebrity meetings.
    Its insane how many she has with certain people (eg. Jonas, Demi).
    They’re probably terrified of her by now.

Why is Joe wearing a ring so important to some people, like seriously does it actually matter?

• Danycakes

I don’t know if any of you are friends with 21 year old guys but let me tell you, they. all. want. sex.
    all the time.
    from everyone.
    If Joe’s had sex with one girl he’s still wayyyyy more pure than other guys his age.
    Just sayin.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I love him with all of my heart , but i think this whole “purified with a ring”thing was too much 4 him & since he actually made the choice to have this ring himself , he can totally break the promise , but the fact is that its a called ‘promise to God” ..Anyway , if he REALLY DID had sex , 1st its none of our biz ,& second only him and God have to know it .Well im not gonna lie ,i’d prefer to hear him tell the truth ,but he’s not gonna and i TOTALLY understand.

• pole banners

Thanks for the idea ? I haven?t reviewed any filter bottles ever, which is why I don?t tend to recommend them, however, my pals who have used them like them. Most I?ve seen are plastic though which is another downer. I?ll have to look into your stainless

———————

So weird Nick, Joe, Demi and Miley all hanging out and that girl did say they were their to wish him a happy birthday. They are all friends again.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

just figured out that i was supposed to be on my way to school i messed up with my schedule

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Sep 16, 2010 @ 04:27 am

who cares ?

someone posted this in that elvis-nick post

I don’t know why but when I saw the black&white pics I felt miserable :( it’s like a tribute on his funeral or something :(
    happy birthday nick J ;D

• Shana Doodee Minaj

ep 16, 2010 @ 03:15 am
    Jazz_ said:

Y’all are pervs ,that’s why you said that.If he was that into sex , he would have rushed to marry someone.I do doubt a bit but no need to jump to conlcusion like this

• AlwaystheTruth

who cares if he is virgin or not?!

anyway Joe, you’re too hot for you own good.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 04:28 am
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

WHO CARES??

Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:56 am
    When is Demis Cambio Concert?
    In one hour?

=========

yEAH SOOOOOOO excited! im on it right now!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:02 am

___

==============
    Demi and miley are together having dinner at jerrys deli after that they go to nick,but not sure if they go together to nicks b-day party. But surely they dine out together LiesAngeles posted it on twitter no one else there just the two girls only demi and miley.

• ljs1202

No, they were in AZ on the 14th -they had a day off in LA the 15th. Joe shopped during the day, then they had dinner & bowled at midnight during Rockin’ Bowling. PINZ is open ’til 2 am.

• Tracy

AnonLovesPretzels I just want to say that I love your icon picture. ELI AND CLARE!!! They are my fav couple on Degrassi

holy fuck. joe looks like kevin in the main photo

• picstoburn

welcome to the club

but seriously what is up with people worrying. makes me think that they don’t have a sex life.

• DignityWithLove

Joe looks super Sexy!

• idkMyBFFjill

wooo

• idkMyBFFjill

Satan said:

Satan, how ya doin down in Hades? Hot enough for ya? ;-)
    ——————
    Yeah dawg, its like summer 365 days a year, you should visit.
    ~~~~~
    Maybe i will.

Samhain’s coming up, mabon too! ;-)
    OU cults ftw!

• Your Love is my Drug

None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.

Yes, he lost his virginity to me. Last week.

• nickjjismyhusband

OHHHH my god just LEAVE HIM ALONE!

if he had sex already who cares thats HIS problem! seriosuly this is getting ridiculous. Hes gonna end up fucking any girl now becuase the press if gonna traumatize him o.0

“JOE NOT WEARING PURITY RING!”
    “DID JOE HAVE SEX WITHOUT GETTING MARRIED?!”
    “IS JOE STILL A VIRGIN?!?”

oh shut up -.-
    mind you own business.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:02 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    And that’s nothing to be proud of, really. Let people have their beliefs, save the sex ed talk.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Do YOU think that Joe lost his purity?

His purity? No.
    His virginity? Yes.

It happens all the time, OU. Just be glad he’s not a complete man-whore.

• SunLight Princess

He’s so hot.

• MileyIsBestest

Yes, he lost his virginity to me. Last week.

Mate, yah dreamin’.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:02 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    there’s nothing wrong with remaining a virgn until your wedding night, either, although uncommon, it’s the cutest thing.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:02 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    ————————
    IA, anon. I’d be nice to know if I would be my husband’s first.

• MileyIsBestest

Uncommon? Umm nope. It’s a very common thing. I don’t know where you’ve been, but I know a lot of people that are saving themselves till marriage, including myself.

• picstoburn

es, he lost his virginity to me. Last week.

you wish homegirl.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:02 pm

Yes, he lost his virginity to me. Last week.
    Clearly. He posted it on his Twitter. He said it was magical.

• supergurl0l

7 out of every 10 teens have had sex. Would it really be that surprising if he did too? He’s just another statistic. LET IT GO.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:12 pm
    supergurl0l said:

He’s not a teen.

• Your Love is my Drug

None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    Im not proud of it? i never said people can’t have there beliefs, in fact im waiting till i meet the one. Why do you have such a problem with me?

• MileyIsBestest

Yes, he lost his virginity to me. Last week.
    Clearly. He posted it on his Twitter. He said it was magical.

Lmfao!

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

ohh come on! stop thiss! I’m a huge fan but I think that’s personal and we must respect that.

• picstoburn

you better be talking about nick cause Joe’s not a teen.

• Your Love is my Drug

None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    I never said there was anything wrong. I just pointing out that none of my 15-18 year old friends are virgins. It wouldn’t be very shocking if Joe wasn’t one either.

• Your Love is my Drug

you better be talking about nick cause Joe’s not a teen.
    but he was a teen at one point.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:14 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

None of my friends are virgins. its not a crime or anything.
    See, now if you had said that much clearer explanation before I wouldn’t have replied. I don’t have a problem with you at all, but you don’t express yourself very well and it catches my attention. No worries.

alright, first, i’m not an anon, i can’t get into my page. number two, joe can lose his virginity, whatever, do whatever he wants but what i don’t like is that he most likely lost it to ashley greene. next, joe is fucking hot.

firstly… look at the post below. NICK ISN’T WEARING HIS EITHER! it’s not a big deal. not wearing the ring is not a big deal.

and also whatever if he had sex good for him. it’s no ones business but his and his partners (if there is one..)

• MileyIsBestest

Okay… this is pissing me off, so I have to rant…

Personally I’m not a Jonas fan, I don’t really care about them, but come on… this is getting ridikilous! None of you personally know Joe, so you can’t assume he’s a virgin or not. As a fan, you should be respecting his privacy. I’m sure he has more will power then that, if he makes a promise to God to stay pure, then he is probably knows better than to break it. Give the guy a break. It’s nobody’s bussiness.

• Your Love is my Drug

Im out. Peace.

It is the exception. 95% of americans have sex before marriage.

• gottafindyou

• Jazz_

YES. I love ‘A year without rain’ and ‘Live like there’s no tomorrow’ x)

I love them too. And “ghost of you” <3

Yupp :D

Just gonna say..I hate “summer’s not hot” this song is just..stupid xD

• meg

a longgg time ago people. let’s be serious. that boy hasn’t been a virgin for a while, i think he just got fed up of the focus on the rings

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Do YOU think Joe lost his purity?

Oh OU, just say “Do YOU think Joe’s still a VIRGIN?” already.

He made a promise to god. not a ring. who cares if he isn’t wearing it? god means a lot to those boys. I don’t think he would give it all away for a girl he doesn’t even seem SO happy with that he’s know and dated for what? 2 months?
    He seemed even happier with Camilla Belle and he still had his purity.
    Get over it. Who cares if he isn’t?
    it isn’t your life.

Thank you!

• Danger-ous

I can’t believe I didn’t mention this yet but Joe looks hot as balls. I’ll be honest, I’ve never been a fan of the glued on jeans but he’ll grow out of it eventually.

• Melanie

I don’t think he’d de-ring himself if he did it. Ya know?
    Like he could have done it…but that doesn’t mean he’s gonna make a show and take off his ring in slow motion after the act.

He probably dropped it in a sewer grate….after he did it.
    Just theories

Think some people who have vowed to remain virgins until marriage do rush into marriage a bit too early because of the pressure to “wait”. I think it is a commendable value but maybe not very realistic for most people now especially a hot young guy in Hollywood. That said I do believe he has strong values and principles and will not treat this matter lightly.

lol @ purity

Has anyone asked Demi how she feels about Joe and Ashley? I’ve never seen she and Ashley hanging out.

• GoodNBroken

Lmao.
    Who cares? He’s too hot be a virgin anyway.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:51 pm
    GoodNBroken said:

Lmao.
    Who cares? He’s too hot be a virgin anyway.
    Hello, voice of reason.

Bahaha AGREED!!

h

I think that if he lost his v-card it was either with Camilla or Ashley. Taylor was so pissed over the break up she would have been ready to trash his rep. I don’t believe it was with Demi because I don’t think he felt that way about her. Also the whole under age thing was an issue. I think he really cares for Ashley & he hasn’t worn his ring sense he started dating her. So maybe it was w/her. Besides when he made that promise he was what 14.
    I think maybe he was also pushed into that choice by his family. Maybe he feels like a lot of ppl do that if you love & really care for them it’s o.k.
    But what do I know he could still be pure it’s not like I know him.

• MileyIsBestest

Who cares… my goodnes. It’s his life, he can do what ever the hell he pleases!

• Liz.

Hey I see the Animal Collective CD behind him. <3

• MileyIsBestest

Because you know him so well right?

~~~~~~~~~
    Seriously? What planet are YOU from?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Y’all bitches. You know if you were that girl who took that virginity you wouldn’t give a rats ass.
    but, Nick better get his birthday sex.

joe is 21 if he wants a puppy why doesnt he take some of his millions of dollars and go buy one. he lives on his own.. your being too dramatic

It’s not about the dog
    It’s about feeling loved by your parents
    I know he can get like 4388590335 dogs for himself but how would you feel if you asked for something and expected that you would get it then left disappointed that your parents didn’t give a dame ?
    I know he’s a young man but even if you were like 50 you would still want to be loved by your parents/family

Cbaby said:

~~~~~~~~~~
    You mean pray he is pure, right? Because you’re all polishing your own rings, waiting for the day Joe will replace it with a wedding band as your virgin groom.

RME!

No i meant what I said, “Pray he is safe”. You know, as in using condoms. I don’t want to have sex him. He’s cute but it’s not that serious.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Well said, though i doubt it’s because his fingers got fat. He got tired of being in that hypocrutical mode and I don’t blame him. Being forced to look and act like a fourteen year old for the rest of your life just so the teenies love you is something for Peter Pan, not Joe.

Omg. Yeah he’s not wearing his purity ring, but why do you guys make your own conclusions about it?
    And if he’s not virgin, WHAT’S SO WRONG ABOUT IT? it’s his life. And come on, he’s 21, that’s normal. Just leave him alone, ughh.

• Jazz_

Yes I’m a perv. Like every normal teenager!

Good job, Joe.

Sienna! :)

• dindajonas

well..i still believe in him..
    i belive he’ll keep his promise to his family,his god,and himself..
    so,just let him alone guys!!!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 04:58 am
    Jazz_ said:

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Like I said before, the only “pure” Jonas brother is Frankie.

• m

Like I said before, the only “pure” Jonas brother is Frankie.
    no, he lost his to noah cyrus

• smizuzi

he does not wear the ring for 2 months and you’re noticing it now? .. oh … hard to say,,,,,,,,,,,,, Joe, please do not disappoint me! : (

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 05:14 am

Sep 16, 2010 @ 04:28 am
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

WHO CARES??

I DO.

• sexxynickj

Only, Joe, God, and Ashley know! *smile*

It won’t be long until EVERYONE knows because Ashley like to blab about her sexual conquests on talk shows. Joe is with her, I’m sure he knows how she is.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:02 am

___

==============

——————

They did check out stalker sarahs pictures and twitter she said they all bowled together after Demi and Miley had dinner.

——————-

They were in arizona doing a concert on the 14th but in Cali all yesterday so yea they were bowling tons of people have said they seen them all.

What do use all think Ashley and Joe do when she travels with them and stays in the same hotel? Play chess

I don’t think, I’m shure. Look at his face, do you realy think that he still pure? ¬¬

• m

We know Demi and Joe were banging each other in that camp rock trailer.

• ljs1202

I love Joe holding up “How to Sue Everyone” to the paparazzi while everyone is debating his virginity! Too funny!

We never know. Make love Joe, love is good. God is love.

everyone makes such a big deal about disney stars and their ‘purity’. hes 21 of course he is entitled to do what he wants.

He is good. His music is beautiful. His heart is pure. It’s enough.

• cheskasg

oh my joe :O

• Charlie

He is probably wearing it around his neck. Why are people so hell bent upon proving that he has lost his virginity? There is LOADS to life than sex, trust me. And even he does loose his virginity before marriage, I am pretty sure he’ll be wise enough not to announce that publicly (by not wearing the purity ring). Seriously people, GET A FUCKING LIFE! Peace.

IF you guys look at nicks hand to hes NOT wearing his either!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:39 am

IF you guys look at nicks hand to hes NOT wearing his either!

DUDE, Nick’s wearing his purity ring around his neck.

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

ep 16, 2010 @ 03:15 am
    Jazz_ said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Getting ,arried sop you can have sex! What a lovely concept! And what if you find out your partner hates sex, really? Thinks its dirty because of what was pounded into their head by whomever? or you’re sexually incompatible? Or one doesn’t want to make things work better for the other person? Oh, yeah. There’s SPO much more to life than sex, especially in a marriage.

Ask your parents, honey. People who think good sex just happens are dreaming.

And joe’s v card was punched years ago, trust me.

___

==============
    They did eat together poor miley was blinded by papz. she ask them to stop nicely and they were mean to her and she stood up for herself really how many pictures you need from a person. they completely blinded her.

You know, I’m usually on your side. I usually like coming onto this site.

But honestly? Was the title of the post necessary?
    He went shopping, on his day off.
    Why not focus on that?

Who gives a rats ass if he doesn’t wear his ring?

First of all, it is none of our business whatsoever.

Like I said, I don’t care.
    As far as I’m concerned, he can do anything he likes.
    He’s an adult. GET OVER IT.

It’s not even fair.

Alright, end of rant.

• cantbetamed1

Oh wow the paps are so disgusting.They should really leave that poor girl alone :( It must really suck sometimes to be Miley and having them follow you ALL THE TIME.She looked like she had fun with Demi though :)

• Danger-ous

The whole term “pure” and “purity” is bullshit.

mte

OHMYGOD! STFU ABOUT THIS ALREADY!!! NICK ISN’T WEARING HIS EITHER!!!

==

exactly but OU loves to start shit

He lost it years ago i bet

• air max 24/7

i don’t know why but when I saw the black&white pics I felt miserable :( it’s like a tribute on his funeral or something :(
    happy birthday nick J ;D

• suzii18023

hmmm

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:28 am
    Jazz_ said:

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

• Danger-ous

The Joe sex debate will go on for ages, or until he announces it in Times Square. I personally don’t care if he’s banged the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or no one at all. He’s still a sexy beast and that has no bearing on my affinity for him.

Good night. Happy Birthday to the 3rd best Jonas I know.

• picstoburn

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Chanells__Cool said:
    Who cares. He’s still completely gorgeous no matter who he has or hasn’t had sex with :)

But I think he’s still been true to his word.
    If Ashley is the girl in question, then he probably hasn’t. That girl has gotten around plenty. Who knows what STD’s she has
    excuse me?

• Chanells__Cool

What?

You didn’t like that statement I take it?

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    picstoburn said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Chanells__Cool said:

But I think he’s still been true to his word.
    excuse me?
    ————————
    You got her right..I see you on here talking shit about Ashley every chance you get..no because people like her so will you..way to be a follower not a leader!

• AnonLovesPretzels

Is anyone here not a virgin?

• AnonLovesPretzels

Ok, that question was too personal :P sorry. :$

Maybe his fingers just got too fat!! Although I dont like the way he seems to treat his girlfriends/ex girlfriends and would be very surprised at a hot 21 year old guy being a virgin I do think he has been brought up with strong morals and beliefs so would not give it up lightly but only someone very special – Camilla? Ashley? we will never know.

• trenton.

OH NO; a 21 year old man had sex.
    wow the world is going to end because
    a MAN had sex.
    omg just stfu already dumb 11 year old jonas fans.

• MORICETSZ

I need some OU people on my twittah!

@moricetsz

No, seriously.
    This is fun.

—————-
    Well one person called it at least, joe is the type to run off with a girl.
    The ring was taken off to try and dispel all the rumors that are surrounding him, that are getting lots of play in the past few days. And he did not lose anything in his current fake publicity romance.

who cares hes in LA tonight so is Ashley and San Diego (chula vista) is only a 2 hr drive from LA for his concert tonight…Joe you get you some boy! Btw Nick and Joe are not with Miley and Demi tonight just got a tweet from a friend the girls (not Ashley) are out with by themselves! I wonder if Joe pick Ashley up from the airport!

• Danger-ous

The holy rollers in here….SMH.

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:36 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    picstoburn said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Chanells__Cool said:

But I think he’s still been true to his word.
    excuse me?
    ————————
    what did i say about ashley :) you’re obsessed sweetie. but thankfully it’s not summer time so i wont have to deal with your ass.

• picstoburn

Actually i just realize that people don’t listen to anons so why waste my time :D

soooo i cant tell if fans are legit chill about joe and his oh-so-promiscuous ways or if they are still in denial.

Nick is not wearing his either but they get on Joe because hes dating ashley greene

• sophieee

who cares?

• xoAmieeDawnxo

When I first saw A Year Without Rain, I thought they guy was Joe for a second, haha.

• Emily

I think that this whole “not wearing his purity ring” thing is kind of making it a bigger deal than it really is. He’s older now & I think that he doesn’t need a ring to tell him what he should & shouldn’t do. Also if you look at the post before this, the one about Nick’s 18th birthday, you can see in the picture that he too, does not have his purity ring on, so I think this is just being blown out of proportion.

• OceanUpRULES

NICK’S TURN NOW!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

and nick jonas

AND THE MATH QUESTION WAS 18 OMGGGGGGGGG AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!211124134132112421

I think that after Kevin got married, Nick and Joe were like , thats not fair, to hell with our purity rings!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:37 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and nick jonas

AND THE MATH QUESTION WAS 18 OMGGGGGGGGG AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!211124134132112421

Happy birthday, anon! :)

Sienna! :)

Haiii :) How are you?

Good and you ? :)

Tired ;) Cheerleading practices are always so tiring. :)

Aww, there’s no cheerleading practices in France x)