Miley Cyrus SEE THROUGH SHOPPER

miley-cyrus-sexy-shopper-73

Miley wearing see-through top while shopping @ Erewhon Foods. Limelight.

pathetic…
    A little hater.
    Do you think your cool now?
    i have an idea…. STOP TALKING
    that would be great for the rest of the world thank you

• evanescence
  • ImNotAnnoying2.0

Love her but See through shouldn’t even be made. Gross.

whatever let her go, id wear that
    at least her bra is pretty :)
    miley all da waiii

• Stranger

All I gotta say is atleast she wears a bra. Seeing someone without a bra in public brings the worst memories :/

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm
    evanescence said:

kaysh

we’re outnumbered now…lmao.

• ToriGarbowsky

not the first time.
    ew.
    i dislike her.

• suckit

i only wear see through shirts when i go to the beach or pool.

:) love ya miley<3 Sooo….

not the first time.
    ew.
    i dislike her.

Then why are you here? SMH

steve is lurking

lol

• suckit

not the first time.
    ew.
    i dislike her.

……blah

STEVE!!

I think she looks pretty…=)

• colorfulx

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

love it :)

• evanescence

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm
    evanescence said:

kaysh

we’re outnumbered now…lmao.
    XD we own n pwn! xD

• Stranger

It’s like she’s flipping us off while holding the bag. But I like her nails :)

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

first??

LMAO they don’t even to say see through or bra showing anymore, just make the headline Miley as usual. A real rare headline would be Miley not showing her tits.

I hope your kidding.

• LoveToLove

_______

mmkay

TEENIE IN DISGUISE said:

I lold.

omgosh andrew!!! if only they posted stuff about freaking cute andrew from MGMT!!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    picstoburn said:
    ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

no it wasn’t.
    umm..was that necessary? why are you hating on me?

who’s hating? i just wasn’t feeling it. no hard feelings.
    ……..well alright i guess

• hottiegirl

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

Miley’s such an inspiration. i can’t give up on her! < ———— i know i luv her too but trust me , reply to every hater in this site is not going to change any thing , some ppl write stuff just 4 fun ( they think its ) let it go . they r just crazy sick ppl — LOL. Agreed! I just LOVE how stupid they are (; Like What do you get by hating on someone? ——————- Satisfaction hun just like when a fat girl talks about how ugly other skinny girls look . she trying to feel good and satisfy herself ,like iam fat but pretty !

• hottiegirl

she looks very pretty even without make she is super pretty , i luv her skinny body and her blue eyes i wish if i had them
    i think she is prettiest one in disney , only one who can sing well and make good cool concert at the same time , also her acting is not that bad ppl , she is almost good in every thing luv her but i wish if she changes her style , she was perfect (look and style )at age 16
    off topic: r baby day out and home alone disney movies ?

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

Ah! another miley lover! You care enough to comment on a Miley Post! <3

mileycrush said:

xRawwr agrreeed, hey plzzz check out mah profile ull love it <3

---
    i soooo love it! It’s full of Miley! Looooviiiinggg iiitt!

• SellyismygirlCrush

^.-

@ 07:46 pm

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

Ah! another miley lover! You care enough to comment on a Miley Post! <3
    ====
    I am actually a miley lover. You are not smart enough to read all the comments in the first page. I said 9481 times it was a joke, but whatever.

• hottiegirl

SellyismygirlCrush@ i asked u this yesterday and iam asking again , who’s in ur icon?

• realistgangsta

Nigga ask about me i’m a hustla, i’m hustle homie

@ 07:46 pm

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

Ah! another miley lover! You care enough to comment on a Miley Post! <3
    ====
    ---
    Uh hun. you should really wrote.

Jk

unless you want people to think you are a Miley Hater

• xRawwr

Team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!

• hottiegirl

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

@ 07:46 pm

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

Ah! another miley lover! You care enough to comment on a Miley Post! <3
    ====
    ---
    Uh hun. you should really wrote.
    Jk
    unless you want people to think you are a Miley Hater
    ====
    Uh hun. I will write what i want to write, there is a thing called sarcasm. I was being sarcastic and making fun of all the haters that would go ” she is such a slut” blahblah…But anyways, let me go Lovato on you and say; whatever.

• hottiegirl

—————–
    if i were u , i wouldnt even replay gosh ppl here !

@ 07:46 pm

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

Ah! another miley lover! You care enough to comment on a Miley Post! <3
    ====
    ---
    Uh hun. you should really wrote.
    Jk
    unless you want people to think you are a Miley Hater
    ====
    Uh hun. I will write what i want to write, there is a thing called sarcasm. I was being sarcastic and making fun of all the haters that would go " she is such a slut" blahblah...But anyways, let me go Lovato on you and say; whatever.
    ---
    Uh hun. there’s this thing such as ;
    This is an online website. We can’t READ if you are being sarcastic… But anyways, let me go Cyrus on you ; ignoring you

hottiegirl said:

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

Miley’s such an inspiration. i can’t give up on her! <3

LMAO the list was not based on anything, it was an internet poll on a tween site, people voted for whatever reason they wanted. not scientific research based on the good deeds people did.

were’d u get that it was a tween site!!?????? really….get ur facts strait n stop making things up to ur defence! LFMAO!!!

Uh hun. there’s this thing such as ;
    ===
    LMFAO

pretty, pretty and pretty! love the hair and the SHOES! lol!

• hottiegirl

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

”LEAVE MILEY ALONE !”

i’m whoop that ass

hottiegirl said:

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

Miley’s such an inspiration. i can’t give up on her! < ------------ i know i luv her too but trust me , reply to every hater in this site is not going to change any thing , some ppl write stuff just 4 fun ( they think its ) let it go . they r just crazy sick ppl --- LOL. Agreed! I just LOVE how stupid they are (; Like What do you get by hating on someone? (:

• hottiegirl

”LEAVE MILEY ALONE !”
    —————–
    hahaha crazy

• picstoburn

she said she only likes miley from 2007 xD she doesn’t like miley today.

Dear Miley; When You are beautiful haters come with territory <3

woah! those shoes are O_o

i don’t understand why everything she wears is see through lately. it’s dumb.

april said:

what the hell is she wearing?
    i cannot believe her father lets her outta the house like that.

sweat pants and a tank top please go back to your nunnery

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    colorfulx said:

OMG DUDE! The ppl on AD are actually copy and pasting our posts. And they’re saying to ignore the new requests. Damn haha

Who cares?
    OU > AD

• SellyismygirlCrush

and thier for clubbing.

• mileyluver15

I LOVE HER GREEN NIKE SHOES THERE DOPE! :)

LMAO, sorry.

That is very disturbing, tbh. What granny wears something like that?

• suckit

Gearsarealwayst… you’re a whore and slut.lol.joking.you know i love ur ass
    ====
    LMAO i love yours too ;] haha

yeah cuz it’s big and beautiful. 3

• Stranger

I like her shoes and purse :)

• mileyluver15

that reminds me i need sweats!

Stranger said:
    i dont think grandmas wear bras…

Mine does and her boobs don’t even sag like most grandmas. I hope for societies sake that they wear then in public.
    ===
    mine does too…why are we talking about our grandmas boobs again.. lol

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

no problem and hey i saw on your profile you like degrassi how about eli and clarie arent they the cutest? and allie and drew!! love them cant wait for the show to start back up agian

I can’t wait for the new season! It’s looks amazing :)

• Stranger

My friend’s grandma wears thongs. Kinda gross.

Girl, I just ate. LMFAO.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney..? It’s like OU but it’s all Selena stans.

thanks ill check it out.
    uhh well im not a huge fan of selena but i dont dislike her shes pretty a great actress singing is not her talent though and by the way love your icon shes soo pretty :)

IGNORE ALL NEW REQUESTS
    _—

OH SHIT THEY FOUND OUT!!! LOCK DOWN LOCVK DOWN!!!

ericabbyx22 said:
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    Stranger said:

She’s wearing a granny bra.

My granny doesn’t where a bra like that :/

My friend’s grandma wears thongs. Kinda gross.
    ===
    Ive heard they are comfortable :P

• evanescence

LoveToLove said:

She’s wearing a granny bra.

_________

well then I’m gonna start borrowing my grandma’s bras
    LMAO

What I find utterly hilarious is that whenever Taylor Momsen is parading around in fishnet stockings and shirts, OU is always like “OMG WE LOVE YOU!” and then Miley’s bra peeps out of her shirt and OU is like “OMG BITCH SLUT WHORE!”

Way to keep your biasses a secret.

• evanescence

LoveToLove said:

She’s wearing a granny bra.

_________

well then I’m gonna start borrowing my grandma’s bras
    LMAO

• suckit

OU please ban meganfoxisbad.for everyone’s sake

• mileyistheboss

I love how she dresses normal when she goes out. Like she doesn’t wear 25 lbs of make up or anything like that she just dresses down to earth and normal :). haha sweat pants and a tank top are good for her i love it

• mirandalizzy

Love Miley. <3.

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    Stranger said:

She’s wearing a granny bra.

My granny doesn’t where a bra like that :/

My friend’s grandma wears thongs. Kinda gross.

i dont think grandmas wear bras…

Ive heard they are comfortable :P

They look uncomfortable.

• colorfulx

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:31 pm
    Stranger said:

My friend’s grandma wears thongs. Kinda gross.

Girl, I just ate. LMFAO.

LMAO, sorry.

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney..? It’s like OU but it’s all Selena stans.

thanks ill check it out.
    uhh well im not a huge fan of selena but i dont hate her shes pretty a great actress singing is not her talent though and btw love your icon shes soo pretty :)

suckit said:
    Gearsarealwayst… you’re a whore and slut.lol.joking.you know i love ur ass
    ====
    LMAO i love yours too ;] haha

• Stranger

i dont think grandmas wear bras…

• SellyismygirlCrush

she has one to many of these tops. I gots like 2

Demi just tweeted. O_o

You actually think “tweens” would vote Angelina Jolie over the Jonas brothers bitch please.
    LMFAO Miley and Jonas made the list, you actually think anyone over 14 would seriously vote Jonas at all. Look around your school there are more Angelina fans than Miley and Jonas, bitch please.

You did say a tween site even though it wasn’t FAIL. They based it off a charity work that’s why George Clonney was also on the list. Bitch Please sit down.
    It’s a celeb site, not fucking CNN, average age of user is tweens/teens for sure. They based it on NOTHING, people could vote for Hitler, or Homer simpson if they felt like it.

STFO hater.

MILEY CYRUS ALWAYS RIDICULOUS

hottiegirl said:

team Miley since 2OO7! Hell Yeah b!tch!
    wow great , keep it up

Miley’s such an inspiration. i can’t give up on her! < ------------ i know i luv her too but trust me , reply to every hater in this site is not going to change any thing , some ppl write stuff just 4 fun ( they think its ) let it go . they r just crazy sick ppl --- LOL. Agreed! I just LOVE how stupid they are (; Like What do you get by hating on someone? ------------------- Satisfaction hun just like when a fat girl talks about how ugly other skinny girls look . she trying to feel good and satisfy herself ,like iam fat but pretty ! --- LMFAO! Stupid & Insecure Little Girls. That’s what they are (: <3

MILEY CYRUS ALWAYS RIDICULOUS

You are the ridiculous one here hun. You hate her that much you even mind to comment? Nice.

miley haters are secretly lovers take it from an ex-hater

I was an ex hater too shocking I know… come to find out I loved her the whole time ahaha

didn’t you used to have demi icons? lmao.

I only had one demi one O_O when I was like obsessed back in like may haha i dont like her though anymore really

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love miley, but some of her stans are cAaaaaRaaazy :]

GORGEOUS!!!! :D

• milenator

least she wearing a bra
    i didnt even notice it was see thru till OU mentioned it SMH
    jus leave her alone she obviously didnt dress her best but she’s buying stuff
    plus ive seen people dress Worse in public

• Ninax

She should, stick to pouting her lips.

• qymgpi

SwqEaE jdstlzscpalp, [url=http://ozzjqjyhhfrf.com/]ozzjqjyhhfrf[/url], [link=http://undgbjdsgdri.com/]undgbjdsgdri[/link], http://mpagggnolurt.com/

• jhondoe

dis tacky ho

• Shana Doodee Minaj

who wants her shoes ?i do.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

same old crap from Miley stans , you should truly boil an egg then poke ur mouth with it guys

love the sneakers js

• Hilary

I love her so much <3

Ps According to @ LiesAngeles, Demi & Miley went out today, dining together. =)

They could, but they voted for Brangelina, Clooney, Miley and Bono, the best people on our planet.

• nemoh

mileycrush said:
    nemoh , i know right!

They need to sit the fuck down.

• sophieee

mileycrush said:
    sophie, she probably doess xD . haha but i think its cute
    yeah but she wears it like practically every day…
    it just seems nasty…

She is so cute.

she does look really pretty there

mileyistheboss, AGRREEED! LMAO XD

mileyistheboss said:

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

The list was based on the good deeds they did,not shallow things, like how she dresses, idiot.

• nemoh

mileyistheboss said:
    nemoh said:

Wow, haters everywhere.

“love me or hate me still an obsession” that should be mileys theme song

Haha. Oh man. That literally sums it all up.

• mileycrush

sophie, are you a hater, just asking :)

• meme

mileyistheboss said:

Look selena, this is how you should wear a see through shirt with a bra. lol

LMAOOOOO

LOL!!!!!

• mileycrush

WENN.com is not a tween site, though.

picstoburn said:
    ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

no it wasn’t.
    umm..was that necessary? why are you hating on me?

who’s hating? i just wasn’t feeling it. no hard feelings.

• realistgangsta

she look pretty hey stranger long time no see

@mileyistheboss

lmfao at

• TEXT%
  • she does look pretty THERE
    wtf, she ALWAYS doess! ;)

nemoh said:

mileyistheboss said:
    nemoh said:

Wow, haters everywhere.

“love me or hate me still an obsession” that should be mileys theme song

Haha. Oh man. That literally sums it all up.

“it you love me well thank you if you hate me well fuck you” ROFL that song is so miley

• mileyistheboss

WENN.com is not a tween site, though.

Exactly

• picstoburn

miley haters are secretly lovers take it from an ex-hater.

She is so cute.

—————-

how cute!!!!!

mileycrush said:

mileyistheboss

—> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OMTB8YwILY

ROFL yes this song is so miley hahahahha xD

i like that anon song

miley haters are secretly lovers take it from an ex-hater

mileyistheboss. MAKE WAY FOR MRC!! HHAHAHAHAH XDD

• mileycrush

MILEYISTHEBOSS CHECK OUT MY PROFILE :)

• meme

mileyistheboss said:

THIS!!!!

• sophieee

Im back for the I’m in the online charity auction @ http://www.TwitChange.com & would LOVE for you to bid! Starts TODAY!
    2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

of course she’s back -___-
    to promote shit.

her shoes are the boom

• sophieee

they are not the best people on our planet.
    they are only people who have enough money to pass around.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

The above statement makes the Dalai Lama shed a tear at what this world has become.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 07:11 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

miley haters are secretly lovers take it from an ex-hater

didn’t you used to have demi icons? lmao.

oh haha nobody really likes her anymore.

where are all my chickenheads at

Glad the Lama is happy while he spends Angelina and Cloney millions.

• sophieee

realistgangsta said:
    where are all my chickenheads at
    KFC….

• sophieee

Glad the Lama is happy while he spends Angelina and Cloney millions.

what? lol

sophieee your icon is not cute

Glad the Lama is happy while he spends Angelinas and Cloneys millions.

what? lol
    Tears of joy.

Lmao @ sophieee xD

• sophieee

realistgangsta said:
    sophieee your icon is not cute
    it’s all right.
    yours isn’t either.

shake that ass and drop

my icon is fucking sexy ass hell don’t hate on king kanye

• sophieee

actually McDonals serves McChickHeads now…

• SellyismygirlCrush

Real World : New Orleans

• sophieee

realistgangsta said:
    my icon is fucking sexy ass hell don’t hate on king kanye
    Michael Jackson is the real king.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBbMxxISXw

actually McDonals serves McChickHeads now…
    ==
    lmaooooo.

• realistgangsta

loved by few hated by many

• realistgangsta

michael jackson is not my king

i envy her super gorgeous looks, i wish ilooked like miley, who do you guyz envy the most, miley, selena , or demi?

Miley duh she the hottest one from disney then demi, chelse,nicole,selena.

but I will love to be miley she has the hottest body and the most gorgeous face on disney nobody can’t beat her.

• realistgangsta

everybody do the southside southside yeah

• realistgangsta

We doin’ big pimpin, we spendin’ cheese

• sophieee

im out bye

bye bitch

someone buy the girl a nude bra or an opaque shirt please! If I wanted to see her undergarments I’d take her to bed, my goodness

someone buy the girl a nude bra or an opaque shirt, my goodness. If I wanted to see her undergarments I’d take her to bed

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:

stfu anon shit

so…this post died.

• colorfulx

I’M SO BORED! I don’t wanna do HW.

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    Stranger said:

That is very disturbing, tbh. What granny wears something like that?

She said she likes to stay hip.

LMFAO ROTFL – It was a poll on a celeb site, all celeb sites are tween/teen sites, it was not a fucking rasmussen/cnn/time poll. To put any criteria on any internet polls on celeb sites is just fucking ridiculous. Oh Celebuzz had Selena as greatest teen queen, i guess you believe that one also. Celeb internet polls are a JOKE. People vote however they want and don’t need to base it on anything. That is the point. The stupidity of people baffles me sometimes. So fine argue your poll is correct and also argue that Selena is greatest teen queen then.

• kass

loveeeeeee her!!!

• thedarksunshine

How is she comfortable in a see through shirt like that?
    I’d feel so weird.

im bored man D:

thedarksunshine said:

How is she comfortable in a see through shirt like that?
    I’d feel so weird.
    ah that’s just because you’re not desperate for attention.

How is she comfortable in a see through shirt like that?
    I’d feel so weird.
    ah that’s just because you’re not desperate for attention.

I don’t care, as long she doesn’t wear them at the airport like Selena.

• m

thedarksunshine said:

How is she comfortable in a see through shirt like that?
    I’d feel so weird.
    ah that’s just because you’re not desperate for attention.

why are you butthurt? go cry some more.

mine does too…why are we talking about our grandmas boobs again.. lol

Lmfao, IDK.

She has cone boobs haha.

thedarksunshine said:

How is she comfortable in a see through shirt like that?
    I’d feel so weird.
    ah that’s just because you’re not desperate for attention.

you mad

I just bought a couple of white Ts, they are all see trough when you look at them closely. I guess they are trying to save fabric.

• crah

i’m new. :) hello people!
    btw, she’s looking pretty.

Look selena, this is how you should wear a see through shirt with a bra. lol

• picstoburn

ugh this pissing me off.

Look selena, this is how you should wear a see through shirt with a bra. lol

LMAOOOOO

• harrypotterbitches

Cool.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:43 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    Cool.

lmao your icon.

• harrypotterbitches

Cool.

lmao your icon.
    lol thanks ;p

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:44 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    Cool.

lmao your icon.
    lol thanks ;p

now im not the only one with a cartoon icon.

• harrypotterbitches

Cool.

lmao your icon.
    lol thanks ;p

now im not the only one with a cartoon icon.
    old cartoons are the best :D

• LoveToLove

i’m new. :) hello people!
    btw, she’s looking pretty.

_______

welcome!

• An anon, and proud

I am an anon, and proud.

I can talk to any kinda crowd.

I can hate, i can love,

without you knowing who its from

i am an anon, and proud.

anons, unite.

dont descriminate gainst the anons, we’ll BITE

just cause you have an account

doesnt mean you can hate on us trout

i am an anon and proud

we make you laugh

we make you cry

we can have any, any alibi

i am an anon and proud.

• mileyistheboss

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

Amen

• harrypotterbitches

gotta go eat dinner bye! :D

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:47 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    Cool.

lmao your icon.
    lol thanks ;p

now im not the only one with a cartoon icon.
    old cartoons are the best

ikr? and bye :)

ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

• sophieee

DOES SHE ONLY OWN THAT ONE FRIKING BRA?!

• picstoburn

ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

no it wasn’t.

eh, she’s worn even more see-through clothing before.

• mileyistheboss

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

• nemoh

Wow, haters everywhere.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!
    why thank you :)

sophie, she probably doess xD . haha but i think its cute

• JBiebLove

Miley is awesome

• ericabbyx22

I really don’t like her outfit, but I love her. (:

• hottiegirl

——————
    u know i hve to say fuck off , its her life bla bla but ur dame right
    still luv miley and very big fan of her

• suckit

cool:))

• realistgangsta

Girl you wanna come to my hotel, baby I will leave you my room key.
    I’m feelin’ the way you carry yourself girl.
    And I wanna get with you ‘cuz you’s a cutie.
    So if you wanna come to my hotel, all you gotta do is holler at me.
    ‘Cuz we’re having an after party, checkin’ out 6 in the mornin’

• Stranger

I don’t like her recent style, but I still love my bb. The smoothie/juice looks good.

• xRawwr

i do believe Miley haters are really lovers. They care enough to comment on a Miley Post (:<3

amen xRawwr

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I lold.

xRawwr agrreeed, hey plzzz check out mah profile ull love it <3

• bluesfan3410

I don’t like the outfit.

I like how OU has to point out her see through shirts everytime. We know. Who gives a shit?

• realistgangsta

I got a double bed, one’s to sleep on, other one’s to get my freak on

• evanescence

kaysh

• xRawwr

Like seriously OU you need to stop using ”CAP” everytime it comes to Miley. We get it ok?

————————————————————-
    cool story bro. so your saying if people wear see through shirts there prostitutes. do you even know what a prostitute is?

i have shirts exactly like that, theres nothing wrong with them. everyone needs to stop critizing HER PERSONAL STYLE its hers for a reason. no one elses. she doesn’t need anyone saying it looks trashy, or slutty or whatever excuses you people come up with. if she wants to buy and dress in these clothes, she can do as she pleases its her money shes buying it with. everyone chooses what style of clothes they want to wear, im sure you don’t care if people percieve you as preppy, if you buy preppy styled clothes.

• LoveToLove

well that’s rare

@ 07:36 pm

If you hate her that much. why are you here? Care enough to comment? (:
    ===
    i cant even…

yall love my profile

• SellyismygirlCrush

tra la la

What’s the big deal? At least she’s wearing a bra unlike some other past celebs who wear a see through shirt and no bra. GIVE MILEY A BREAK!

OIC U ON AD COLORFULX I SEE U

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney on Livejournal. Bunch of proper bitches that make you stay on topic.

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney..? It’s like OU but it’s all Selena stans.

Stranger said:

I hope your kidding.
    ====
    Obviously =.= I love her.

LoveToLove said:

_______

mmkay
    \

do you have proof shes a whore or a prositute? nope you dont but she does dress kind of slutty at times but whatever

picstoburn said:
    ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

no it wasn’t.
    umm..was that necessary? why are you hating on me?

nemoh , i know right!

• Dumaaa ?

I am an anon, and proud.

I can talk to any kinda crowd.

I can hate, i can love,

without you knowing who its from

i am an anon, and proud.

anons, unite.

dont descriminate gainst the anons, we’ll BITE

just cause you have an account

doesnt mean you can hate on us trout

i am an anon and proud

we make you laugh

we make you cry

we can have any, any alibi

i am an anon and proud.

_______________

Omg, dude, this reminds of the time when anons formed a revolution and rewrote ‘We Are The World’ to make it about the anons! And I remember the AnonLeader and how he was in charge of it all. :D I miss that sfm. :( TEAM ANONS.

If you din’t like Miley why do you coment on one of her posts….why don’t you instead of watching the news of someone you dislike watch the news of someone you do like huh?

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

Angelina got number godd for her charity work. So the list the poll was based on that.

• Stranger

Obviously =.= I love her.

I knew that, lol. That does sound like something a hater would say.

• mileycrush

guys, you shud totally check out my profile, if ur bored, its EPIC :) (if your a miley cyrus, selena, n demi fan)

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney..? It’s like OU but it’s all Selena stans.

thanks ill check it out.

• oceanUP.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm

Its just a title. Chill? If we say Miley Cyrus SHOPPER It’s so bland. We just needed to title it something.

one*

• meganfoxisbad

ok im starting to think this bitch likes showing her bra.this is getting old.im sure miley can afford a shirt just as comfortable that covers her.lol whatever

nemoh said:

Wow, haters everywhere.

“love me or hate me still an obsession” that should be mileys theme song

• oceanUP.

Would you rather have Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE Drinker?

LoveToLove said:

_______

mmkay
    ==
    You do realize i was kidding right?

oceanUP. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm

yeah but steve sometimes your titles can be misleading..

• Stranger

Since when does showing your bra mean ‘dressing like a slut’ SMH

• suckit

Gearsarealwayst… you’re a whore and slut.lol.joking.you know i love ur ass

• StarLight24

random. but the smoothie looks tasty xD lmao

• Gearsarealwaysturning

IT WAS A JOKEEEE PEOPLE, I LOVE MILEY AND SHE LOOKS STUNNING EVEN IF SHE IS NAKED…WELL, idk XD

• Eloise

LoveToLove said:

_______

mmkay
    ==
    You do realize i was kidding right?
    sarcasm usually goes way above a lot of heads here.

• Stranger

Would you rather have Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE Drinker?

No, cause then we wouldn’t have nothing to complain about. LOL

• LoveToLove

You do realize i was kidding right?
    __________

Now I do :D

• mileyistheboss

Ocean up is braphobic its a new word i made up yes

• mileyluver15

wherever theres a post about some celeb on a gossip site theres haters thats the way it goes..sad but true

• AnonymousPerson

she dresses so trashy now, its like seriously. yeah we get it u wanna grow out of Disney, but at least do it with more class. i mean see through, low cut, white shirts with a black bra, its annoying and its all the time. can she stop??

• oceanUP.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

oceanUP. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm

yeah but steve sometimes your titles can be misleading..

Wait… whose Steve? :o

• Stranger

Ocean up is braphobic its a knew word i made up yes

YOUR ICON IS HAWWWWT!

• suckit

no have no life.shut up and go stick ur head up ur ass

with love:suckit

• LoveToLove

sarcasm usually goes way above a lot of heads here.

________

wow I hate when people think they know what I was thinking

• meganfoxisbad

She can no longer complain when nobody takes her seriously.

• MeenuD

She’s wearing a granny bra.

oceanUP. said:

Would you rather have Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE Drinker?

more like miley cyrus doing the smoothie

• Stranger

She can no longer complain when nobody takes her seriously.

And you can no longer complain when someone bitches at your ass.

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

ericabbyx22 said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

colorfulx said:

Lmao, on AD they’re talking about this post.

WHATS AD? PLEASE DO TELL

Anything Disney..? It’s like OU but it’s all Selena stans.

thanks ill check it out.

• colorfulx

OIC U ON AD COLORFULX I SEE U

Lmao! I’m gonna start smooth then… PISS THEM OFF!

2010 @ 06:25 pm
    Stranger said:
    Obviously =.= I love her.

I knew that, lol. That does sound like something a hater would say.
    ===
    I adore that bitch in the picture. I owe her so many laughs, it would be impossible for me to hate her :]

• Stranger

She’s wearing a granny bra.

My granny doesn’t where a bra like that :/

• mileycrush

THIS POST IS SO SO SO SO DEAD.
    srry ppl i was on TWITTER all day hahaa

Would you rather have Miley Cyrus SMOOTHIE Drinker?
    What about Miley Cyrus going to the gym?

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:28 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

She can no longer complain when nobody takes her seriously.

If you don’t like Miley then why are you here?

oceanUP. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

oceanUP. said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:20 pm

yeah but steve sometimes your titles can be misleading..

Wait… whose Steve? :o

where have you been? its you! :) thats your nick name since you won’t tell me your real name.

• Eloise

LoveToLove said:

sarcasm usually goes way above a lot of heads here.

________

wow I hate when people think they know what I was thinking
    was not directed at you, just in general, no offense was meant, but I stand by my point that sarcasm rarely goes over on OU.

AnonymousPerson said:

Why does it effect you that much HAH?

• Stranger

I’ve tried and it never works. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MILEY.

And she was in the top 3 for best role models? Wow.

• LoveToLove

She’s wearing a granny bra.

_________

well then I’m gonna start borrowing my grandma’s bras

• ericabbyx22

Sep 15, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    Stranger said:

She’s wearing a granny bra.

My granny doesn’t where a bra like that :/

My friend’s grandma wears thongs. Kinda gross.

LoveToLove said:
    You do realize i was kidding right?
    __________

Now I do :D
    ===
    :]

• april

what the hell is she wearing?
    i cannot believe her father lets her outta the house like that.

miley haters are secretly lovers take it from an ex-hater

didn’t you used to have demi icons? lmao.

Dumaaa ? said:
    I am an anon, and proud.

I can talk to any kinda crowd.

I can hate, i can love,

without you knowing who its from

i am an anon, and proud.

anons, unite.

dont descriminate gainst the anons, we’ll BITE

just cause you have an account

doesnt mean you can hate on us trout

i am an anon and proud

we make you laugh

we make you cry

we can have any, any alibi

i am an anon and proud.

_______________

ohh my god that was the best!!

and thank you very much, TEAM ANONSSSSS:)

picstoburn said:
    ANON AND PROUD THAT WAS EPIC!

no it wasn’t.
    umm..was that necessary? why are you hating on me?

who’s hating? i just wasn’t feeling it. no hard feelings.
    ……..well alright i guess