Very Happy 18th Birthday To Nick Jonas!

nick-jonas-18-4

Thx Theresa for pix :]

• Michelle Loves NickJ

i love you Happy B-day baby boy.

Happy Birthday nick =) love U 4ever and always

• Danger-ous

If you listen carefully, you can almost hear pervy women across the country in celebration. They’ve been waiting for this day forever.

Ah yea, his age was the only thing standing in the way of your sleeping with him…:-/

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SON 20, SON 30, 40, 50, 60 70, No importa los años que tienes, es el tiempo el que no se detiene

• GoodNBroken

Happy Birthday! <3

happy birthday 1st

he’s legal!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LiveLaughLove

—————-

That made me laugh xD

As a 22 yr old female. I APPROVE THIS POST. Please keep the hating; the comparing; and the name calling out of this one. Let us celebrate the birthday of this fine specimen. Please and thank you. 18. Years of complete awesomeness with many more to come. HAPPY BDAY NICK! Twitter here I come.

• Afterglow

I hope that he has a very wonderful birthday today :-) and that his day will be as beautiful as he is <3

• TheEnglishBeat

WHOO!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I feel so stupid telling a celeb happy birthday lmao it is not like he is going to know anyways…

• LiveLaughLove

Look at those muscles … o.O

• LiveLaughLove

Hes gorgeous :P

• MileyIsBestest

He looks kinda hot in that photot… anyway….. happy birthday old man…. enjoy being LEGAL!

• Colleen

Happy Birthday Nick!! Hope he has the best day ever..such an inspiration!! :)

• LiveLaughLove

I wish I could hug him…
    wow, that sounde creppy hahaha buuuut whos with me? haha :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    and there you have it…it didnt take too long.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

¡Run nick, run! and dont ever look back!!

This just in…Ashley Greene flew back from
    NYC tonight and will be with Joe in San Diego tomorrow…and for the rest of the Cali leg of this tour!!! YAY Jashley post for sure tomorrow!!!

YAY! happy bday to him!

• sayWHAT

its not his birthday out in california yet! so happy early birthday!

• AmieeDawn

Ahhhh. Happy Birthday, Nicholas. May it be amazinggg. I flipping love you, BB.

Nick’s b-day present…that Demi won’t tour with them anymore for the rest of this thing!!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

bnmjfjhdn

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:16 pm

—————————–
    If only then we would know there is a god!! anyway Happy Birthday NICK!!!

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:12 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:11 pm
    Ashley did fly back to LA tonight TMZ has it on their web site they followed her in the airport!

who the fuck cares are you her manger why the hell you doing on oceanup?
    ————————–
    I’m just stated a fact to save people an argument dumbass..why would you even care?

because i can.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:13 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Without Danger-ous, this site would be a very boring and lonely site

ohhhh how nice
    Psh. Jelly. You’re so jelly you’re a bean.

• mctiqueen

Nobody is hating on Danger-ous! I was trying to say that I loved their comments, but I think it was taken the wrong way! #epicfail on my part :(

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

smh no TT for nick?

all i see is mexico this and mexico that.
    Dude all his fans are sleeping in their footie pajamas. Check back tomorrow am when they’re eating their Fruity Pebbles.
    —————————–
    lol ok your too funny!

• Satan

I LOGE YOU NICK!!!

…Am i beating a dead horse here?

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    mctiqueen said:

I meant it in a good way! I love reading DAnger-ous’ comments! She or he rocks! Lmao!
    Thanks yo. And I’m a she. Last I checked.

• Mundii

Nick J
    It’s your birthday
    Have an awesome day
    Dunnoe!! xD

O.o
    THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR IMPULSE TO INFORM US ABOUT YOU’RE SEX GOD NICHOLAS.
    have fun.

======

You probably don’t care, but it’s “YOUR sex god”. And YOU’RE very welcome. Goodnight.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

smh no TT for nick?

all i see is mexico this and mexico that.

lmao.i don’t even like nick that much,people on ad are spazing out about him.

I have a feeling pics-to-burn is mad because so many people come here are way to smart for her..she can’t understand half of what is going on!

• mctiqueen

Your welcome! They should make you one of the owners of this site. Like, you always make sense with everything you say!!

• Sam In Atlanta

__________________________

A+ comment. And with that, Imma put on MY sexy teddy and go to bed, because I’m a Joe-Hoe.

OK, I don’t wear sexy teddies to bed, ever, but I am a Joe-Hoe.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

Kevin pones. I’m glad he has 26 names. Makes him even more endearing.
    _______________

LMAO. I love that. :D And yeah, Kevin is awesome! He’s always been my favorite, but due to the fact that I’m only 16, I choose to be a Nick chick. :P But I love Joe just as much. (:
    That’s ok, I looooove me some Joseph Jonas but Kevin has such a place in my heart. Nicest kid ever.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:17 pm
    Satan said:
    I LOGE YOU NICK!!!

…Am i beating a dead horse here?
    i never see you on anymore.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Would that make me rich? Would I get to see Joe naked? If so, sign my shit up.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

__________________________

OK, I don’t wear sexy teddies to bed, ever, but I am a Joe-Hoe.
    Agreed, we’re sexy bitches. But I should say the word “teddie” in reference to clothes creeps me out. IDK why.

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:20 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:19 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Would that make me rich? Would I get to see Joe naked? If so, sign my shit up.
    ————————
    LMFAO ok your my personal hero right now!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:09 pm
    As it is now legal, I want to point out that tonight I will lay my head to rest with the most outlandish, repressed fantasies I can conjure up, starting with those curls to those juicy lips to that firm ass. Suck it, Uncle Sam. Tonight, I dream.

that’s nice have fun.

• MORICETSZ

—————–

O.o
    have fun.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:
    No but @QuesoCabesaKT4 are…she only did that like a few weeks ago..if you aren’t accepted by her you only see certain tweets…seriously I have no reason to lie about this…she did this after Joe and Ashley started seeing each other and she was getting hate from fangirls!
    ____________________________

a. I am following her/have been accepted by her

b. She unlocked her twitter yesterday anyway

c. If you are following someone, you see all the tweets that they tweet to someone you are also following. Hence, I would see if she tweeted Ashley or visa versa because I’m following them both

d. You’re full of shit

i like D the most.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

who the fuck cares are you her manger why the hell you doing on oceanup?

• Danger-ous

OMG, with Twitter 101. Really. Nick Jonas is legal today and people are laying the smack down about Twitter? WHO CARES?

• mctiqueen

Without Danger-ous, this site would be a very boring and lonely site.

Yay! My icon is showing up! :D

smh no TT for nick?

all i see is mexico this and mexico that.

• Danger-ous

BTW @Sam that was not directed towards you Holmes.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:13 pm
    mctiqueen said:
    Without Danger-ous, this site would be a very boring and lonely site

ohhhh how nice

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:12 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

who the fuck cares are you her manger why the hell you doing on oceanup?
    ————————–

• nagham

happy brithday nick jonas i hope to be very happy in your life with your brothers,friends,fans and your love.i love u so much.u the best and perefect.i feel u from my soul and i kissed u from my heart.happy birthday nicky.i will always love u.u in my heart mr.presdent

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

smh no TT for nick?

all i see is mexico this and mexico that.

• Dumaaa ?

Kevin pones. I’m glad he has 26 names. Makes him even more endearing.
    _______________

• mctiqueen

I love DANGER-OUS why are people trying to hate on you?

Happy 18th nick love you

• princy

happy birthday nick its ur 18th birthday and u knw i m too celebrating ur birthday with a grand party on behalf of you becoz i love you so much…………

ur awesome!!!!!!

hope you understand my feelings about you

Have a great birthday! make it memorable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/4995484196/ Jonas Miley Demi all hanging out for Nick’s bday.

<3 u nick.......a vry happpy b'day 2 u......njoy!!!!!!

a vry happpy b’day nick…..njoy…<3 u

I’m almost in tears :’( and I’m not kidding and no I’m not pmsing
    Joe wanted a puppy so bad yet he got nothing
    have you seen his face when he was looking at his dad in that live chat telling him how bad he wants a dog ? :(
    and nick gets a damn car and 2 TT’s on twitter :”(

why ?

• nada

happy birthday enjoy ur new year have fun <3

Happy Birthday…I hope that now yo are ready to live a wonderfull life full of happyness, surprises and love I Love You
    A kiss from an Italian fan
    Eleonora

• nada

happy birthday enjoy ur new year have fun<3<3<3

• Eleonora

Happy Birthday…I hope that now you will live an wonderfull life full of happyness, surprises and love…I Love You.
    A kiss from an italian fan.
    Eleonora

I’m almost in tears :’( and I’m not kidding and no I’m not pmsing
    Joe wanted a puppy so bad yet he got nothing
    and nick gets a damn car and 2 TT’s on twitter :”(

why ?

———————

Joe’s a big boy I’m sure he can go get himself a dog if he really wants one.

Nicholas, feliz aniversário. Saúde,Amor,Felicidade. Te amo.

• MelJBHSfan

very happy 18th birthday nick :)
    i love you with all my heart !
    i hope you have an amazing day mr. president :)
    much love , melanie from Montreal Quebec <3333333

• Ellen

Happy Birthday, Nick!

I hope Nick gets his dick sucked tonight… at the very least. Come on Miley, get on your knees girl and WORSHIP him. After all the shit you put him through you at least owe him a blowjob for his bday. Its not like you’ve NEVER done it before.

Happy Birthday Nick! If I can’t fuck you I hope someone gets too!

• never change

happy birthday

oveyouNJ said:
    what just turned 18 then he had sex?!
    he’s not wearing his purity ring just like joe,…
    WTH!
    ——————————————
    Sigh…

These photos are from in concert. As far as we know he still otherwise wears it around his neck.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

Joe wanted a puppy so bad yet he got nothing
    and nick gets a damn car and 2 TT’s on twitter :”(

why ?
    ——————————————
    If you have the ability to use logic, you should be able to figure out why Joe didn’t get the dog WHILE ON TOUR! He’ll probably get one when he’s done. People need to stop making a big deal out of this.

All we know is that Nick drove the car. It could have been rented for the day, a test drive, or a friends. If he bought is, he probably bought it himself now that his bank accounts are open to him. I seriously doubt anybody bought him a $250000 car as a gift. Then again, logic would tell you this.

What’s the problem with TT’s?

Oh, and you could have wished him happy birthday…

Happy 18th Nick! Make it a great year for you and for us all <3

Happy Birthday Nick! You are not only gorgeous but immensely talented. I can’t believe how much you accomplished before the age of 18. Incredible. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us the next 18 years.

I’m gluing myself to YouTube tonight. I’m sure some crazy stuff is going to happen at the concert.

• kiara

happy birth to you nick jonas i love you!!

• wish

happy bday Nick

• JonasFreak1202

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep working hard and doing what you love. I’ve been a fan since the begining and will be a fan 4 life!!!!!! Have an awesome 18th!!!!!
    Baby, I’m Your Biggest Fan! (lmao sorry I had to say it!)
    Love JonasFreak1202

• fabimiller

happy b-day nick jonas i love u sooo much
    we need u in paraguay .. !!! I LOVE U .. U ARE MY ALLL

Happy Birthday Nick! i hope the day has started great and it ends with the best concert ever!

soooo wheres nicks purity ring in these pics …??? why is everyone only raging on joe what about nick too !!
    ———————————————–
    That question has been answered multiple times in this thread…

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NICK,HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BIG DAY.

HAPPY HAPPY 18 BIRTHDAY NICK I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT ONE !!!!!!

IDK why,but reading the comments makes me giggle….
    anywas-HAPPY B-DAY NICK!!!FINALLY 18 AND LEGAL!!!HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I loled at the first pic for some reason.

Happy Birthday, Nick J. 18 is a big deal.

• Bárbara

yay! happy birthday nick! i love u so much! ;)

eden said:

Dear Nick
    I want to wish you happy 18th birthday!
    18 is a big deal :))
    you guys are growing up so fast. lol
    May your way be filled with joy, happiness, love, inspiration, care, kindness, health, passion, luck and lots of success!
    Keep living the dream!
    I wish you all the best!
    May your dreams come true!
    Its great to see you doing the things you love!
    You write an amazing music!
    You are truly a ROCK – STAR! A music genius!
    You are a wonderful and very talented song writer, a singer and an actor! :)
    You are a cultured person.
    Your music always reminds me of good memories! and it also makes me very happy! :))
    You are a legend dude!!
    You are the best!
    Always look on the bright side of life.
    Don’t let the little annoying things in life make you feel down.
    You give me so much inspiration. Thank you! :)
    You are AWESOME (your word haha) and don’t you ever forget it!
    Always be happy :D
    I’ve been to your concert 4 times already :)
    The first time was in Madison Square garden NY on August 11th 2008, the second time was in Philadelphia – Pennsylvania on July 23rd 2009 and i’ve been also in the soundcheck party.
    The third time was this year in Holmdel NJ and that was really the best day ever! Because I’ve been in the soundcheck party and i’ve got the chance to give you the neckless that i have made for you since 2008! and also I was in the meet and greet and now I have a picture with my inspirations! Thank you for that!
    I will never forget those 4 concerts! their were the most amazing thing ever!
    I’ve also been to the Camp rock 2 premiere in NY – it was lots of fun!
    Oh and Im from Israel by the way :P
    Today is a double celebration here! its your 18th birthday and Camp rock 2 released today :)
    Remember that you can do everything if you just believe!
    And again Happy and sweet 18th Birthday Mr. president!
    Make the most of it and enjoy your day!
    I love you with all of my heart <3
    your truly fan
    Eden Orenshtein

————————-

that was long(and sooo sweet!..)
    your sooooo lucky you got 2 go 2 those concerts!
    BTW i’m from Israel 2! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!! Finally the big 18! Bout time lol.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Happy Birthday HUSBAND. I love you.

Now I just gotta figure out a way to tell him we’re married…

• SparksFly

Happy birthday Nick! <3

Happy birthday you sexy beast! ;)
    lol xD

___________________________________

Hahaha i cant believe he’s so hot now! I mean, look at him :| Hahah xD

• Sierra

he isn’t wearing a purity ring in this picture. why is this not a big deal when joe’s lack of a purity ring is?

• BarbaraAgain

oh nick! 18 years it’s a big deal! I hope you spend a fun day1 ;)

Att: your number one fan! :)

• VICTÓRIA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK JONAS ;D

• Florence

Happy birthday! 18 years ago,the world was the beholder of one of the most beautiful things in the world…Nicholas.He is my inspiration to everything I do,and I will celebrate his birthday with my best friend :) You deserve anything you wish Nick,and if you want something,go for it.Because I know you have the strenght to reach it.It’s incredible how I could write pages and pages and he will not read it.I don’t care,I just love him and watching his videos or hearing his music is the only thing I need.

• Florence

mmm i think it’s listening to his music,sorry I’m not american

Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!!!
    I hope you spend a greaat day =)
    By your biggest Fan, from Chile
    Danyyy =)

• Trinidad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOUUU!
    CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE 4 OF NOVEMBER!!

• eden

Dear Nick
    I want to wish you happy 18th birthday!
    18 is a big deal :))
    you guys are growing up so fast. lol
    Keep living the dream!
    I wish you all the best!
    May your dreams come true!
    Its great to see you doing the things you love!
    You write an amazing music!
    You are truly a ROCK – STAR! A music genius!
    You are a wonderful and very talented song writer, a singer and an actor! :)
    You are a cultured person.
    You are a legend dude!!
    You are the best!
    Always look on the bright side of life.
    Don’t let the little annoying things in life make you feel down.
    You give me so much inspiration. Thank you! :)
    You are AWESOME (your word haha) and don’t you ever forget it!
    Always be happy :D
    I’ve been to your concert 4 times already :)
    I will never forget those 4 concerts! their were the most amazing thing ever!
    I’ve also been to the Camp rock 2 premiere in NY – it was lots of fun!
    Oh and Im from Israel by the way :P
    Remember that you can do everything if you just believe!
    And again Happy and sweet 18th Birthday Mr. president!
    Make the most of it and enjoy your day!
    I love you with all of my heart <3
    your truly fan
    Eden Orenshtein.

• SpeakNow13

I LOGE HIM SO MUCH ;D
    HEHE!

• InspiredbyNick

18 years ago today and inspiration was born. Happy Birthday Nick!
    I remember when i first became a fan he was 14 now he’s all grown up into such a mature man!

Nick usually dosn’t wear it during concerts. But he wears it at all times when he is not performing. Joe hasnt been wearing it even when he’s not performing that why its such a big deal.

• Lexie

happy belated birthday nick!
    i love you so much and i hope you had a great day baby!! <3333333333333333 :D

• peaceandlove.

Happy birthday, my hero. This boy ( i mean, man ) is such a inspiration. He deserve the best of world. I love you.

Happy Birthday Nick!

P.S. A lot of people are talking about Joe not wearing his ring, but Nick’s not wearing his in these pictures….. just a thought.
    ——————————-

Nick’s in concert. Hasn’t that been talked to death anyways?

Happy Birthday Nick!

_____________________________________________

Shesh, usually a birthday post gets half the day as top post. OU has already posted a “controversial” (yet not new news!) post above this. Good one OU. -_-

Happy Birthday, not so little, littlest Jobro!

HAPPYBIRTHDAY

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:33 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:31 pm

You guy only seeinng Demi from wrong side can you ever imagine why Demi has alot of friends from CR and from outside too.WHY???? because she is nice person, if you are nice and friendly you will have alot of people around you. But you guys no nothing about her only thing you know are from twitter or internet thats proof nothing. So please dont act like you know her better than her friends are. She said on the cambio chat if you guys dont like her then no need to follow her, i think that is enough.
    Demi sucks.

======

Oh yeah. Joe sucks!! yesh he’s a dick sucker!

• Dumaaa ?

I didn’t say I don’t like Khloe..I love how she hasn’t been around lately pimping out their show 24/7 like Kim,Kris, Kourt, and even Bruce..she has been off doing her own thing..mind you that show only averages about 3 million viewers a week.. but she is very masculine to me thats all I’m saying! BTW I love Rob Kardashian!
    ________________

Fair enough. And I love Rob too! :D

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:15 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:14 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:01 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:55 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

no clue i guess they’re just hanging out? must be weird for miley.
    is there a link or something? Or pictures? I’m just curious, how do we know this?

nope sorry we find out tomorrow.

I’m just wondering how this all got started. Is someone talking about it on Twitter or something?

<333 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WsIPXhDfo

The suspense is killing me!

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    (replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:06 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:04 pm
    picstoburn said:

Demi is the type of person who lies a lot. you can’t really trust her.and she chooses the wrong people to hang out with and im surprised she hasn’t been pregnant yet.
    Plan B baby.
    —————–
    Right and pic to burn will be on here tomorrow when a whole bunch people say they love her..you will say you love her. You play both sides of the fence girl..choose a side and be your own person!
    Um excuse me? i don’t like Demi lovato half the people on here know i don’t like her. and tomorrow i’ll probably say the same thing. and a person can change their opinion about someting. how about you mind your business and not worry about mine as you can clearly see that i don’t care about you :)

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:24 pm
    —————–
    You drunk Anon? I have never wavered in my opinion of Demi. I have never said I love her. And I am not picstoburn or whatever, no relation at all.

they were talking to me.

Jashley!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:31 pm

Demi sucks.

• picstoburn

and for the anon,im going to bed so don’t waste your time im not going to read it.

It’s 1.

• mctiqueen

Demi is a trainwreck. The end.

It’s 1.

maybe were you live.

BOO.

BOO.

oh well.

nicks not wearing his virgin ring either! did he lose it too? :O -.-

nicks not wearing his virgin ring either! did he lose it too? :O -.-

“virgin ring” seriously?

• Katy_25

Happy birthday, Nicky!!! Love you forever, you’re the best!!!

• nick’swife

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MY LOVE <3
    HOPE U HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND STAY WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE PERFECT <3

• Hilary

Very Happy 18th Birthday Nick =)=)

Happy Birthday Nick!

• Hibz.

Dear Nicholas:

GO SHAWTY, ITS YA BIRTHDAY!
    WE GON’ PARTY LIKE, ITS YA BIRTHDAY!
    WE GON’ SIP BACARDI LIKE, ITS YA BIRTHDAY!

And you know we dont give a f*ck, its not your birthday! (actually, it is.. but those are the lyrics.)

• picstoburn

lmao i love joe stans. xD

• mctiqueen

I stan for Jasmine Villegas, but she’s not Nick Jonas, so I’m shutting up right now, lmao.

• Dumaaa ?

Can I just say that Robin Thicke’s voice is probably the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard. (;

• Sam In Atlanta

Almost all the girls with Joe icons are powerful, too. :)

• @JonasRocksInMe

Happy18thBdayNickJ on Twitter Let’s make it Trend:D I LOGE you Nicholas, you’re my all.

Who is Emma Stone? She’s on Jimmy Kimmel right now..

• mctiqueen

To Danger-ous: if you want! After all you stick up for him, and you do seem so dedicated to him, so honestly, you deserve to meet Joe!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:21 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Thank you for the nice compliment. :)

And I did, last August. It was like better than going to Disney World on Christmas.

yes. i can finally put all my bail money to good use. happy birthday nicholas. let the cage match begin.

• mctiqueen

Emma Stone was in Superbad! She’s adorable! And, she’s really good friends with T-Swizle!!

• picstoburn

im looking for a joe icon too lazy though. xD

• mctiqueen

Nick stole my heart with this!

• idkMyBFFjill

Who is Emma Stone? She’s on Jimmy Kimmel right now..
    HAve you not seen the millions of Easy A ads on this site? She’s just a rad actress, don’t worry about it.

________________

Kevin won me over when he bought coffee and doughnuts to some fans that were waiting in the rain for them. It warms my heart to see somebody in his position do something like that. And his laugh is beyond contagious, so that makes him even more awesome. :D

• mctiqueen

Your welcome! And, wow, that’s cool! I bet all the boys look better in real life than on TV and whatnot.

• picstoburn

-__- all i see is demi icons on ad.

Is she Oliver Stone’s daughter?

• Satan

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:17 pm
    Satan said:
    I LOGE YOU NICK!!!

…Am i beating a dead horse here?
    i never see you on anymore.
    ___________
    Jesus is on vacation aka he’s not monitoring my behavior right now

• Danger-ous

@mctiqueen They are beautiful boys. I didn’t meet Nick though…I suspect he was polishing his Les Paul or something snoozy.

@Dummaaa Kevin. Is so darling. He won me over last year, I met him in the hallway after meeting Joe and I was hallucinating but he stopped to talk to me and was the nicest guy ever. Genuine and smiley and I will stick up for him anyday. What a great kid.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    Satan said:

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:17 pm
    Satan said:
    I LOGE YOU NICK!!!

…Am i beating a dead horse here?
    i never see you on anymore.
    ___________
    Jesus is on vacation aka he’s not monitoring my behavior right now

oh i see.

• MORICETSZ

ERRR NO.

• mctiqueen

Aww that’s a cute story, Danger-ous! How long have you liked Joe and the boys! I bet you can’t wait for Joe to start his solo work!!

Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

DANGER-OUS Has been getting alot of love on here lately..do you own stock or something? You and IMNOTANNOYING have been seriously owning this place today!!! got to love it!

• Anonymouse

suprised no one cares miley/demi/joe/nick and JB back up band are all in one room together..

_______________

Aww. Everyone always says that about him. :) I love how you call him a kid. xD He’s like married and everything, but he’s still a kid. :P

• mctiqueen

I love both, but Angelina brought me to tears in Girl, Interrupted!!

• picstoburn

lmao. go to ad they’re talking about it right now.

• picstoburn

anyway expect some “niley” madness tomorrow im just warning y’all -__-

• mctiqueen

Ugh, who cares! This is about NICK. RAWR.

and then Ashley walks in and Joe/Miley are all over her!

_____________

You’re late, anon. I’ve already heard about this. IDK if I believe it though.

• idkMyBFFjill

Whaaa?
    For what?

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:31 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

_______________

I call everyone kids, haha. Bad habit. It was nice to talk to him like a normal person and not be like “OMG OMG OMG is Nick here? Do you like ham? Where’s your birdhouse?” I just love him.

I am getting a lot of shout outs tonight…Not everyone thinks I’m awesome, but I’m not here to be Miss Congeniality. If you don’t like what I post, keep a scrollin’.

• MORICETSZ

Wild n’ out is the shizz.

“What’s crackin’..yo lips.
    Yo lips is crackin they crackin oh damn what happened?!”

I was gonna get a chace to meet the boys this year in november I think. Here in washington state. But the hoes cancelled it.I HATE THEM.

• Danger-ous

@mctiqueen I’ve liked them for about a year now. :) Joe had a lot to do with it, but I’ve come to love all the boys. And they are the only Disney act I like. :)

• mctiqueen

Danger-ous: oh, ok! Well, I like Selena and I like Miley. The only song of Demi’s I like is Stop the World haha. And yeah, I’m growing out of the whole Disney scene, I can’t wait till the boys leave them.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:37 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Oooh, sorry. We were so close to being friends.

JK, IDK beans about Selena and Miley? Don’t ask my opinion. People will cry.

Happy birthday Nick! Love you!

• vqblcnmvx

gcpKtZ tijavdjtvnoz, [url=http://mlnndloycdbi.com/]mlnndloycdbi[/url], [link=http://wikhpoweyzae.com/]wikhpoweyzae[/link], http://natkbozdwiaa.com/

• Vessy

Happy 18th Birthday Nick Jonas.I wish you all the best and continue to be as amazing as you are.I wish you someday to become president and all your wishes come true.I hope you come back to Miley and become a couple again.I love NILEY,I love you and Bulgaria loves you too.

Happy Birthday Nick! Thank you so much for everything, you are such a great person <3

• suzii18023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!!!:)

• Jéssica

Happy Birthday .
    I love you so much ?

• suzii18023

lol love him<3(:

• amelie.

happyyyy birffday!

• mileycrush

happy 18th bday nickkkjayy :)

• suzii18023

I love his curly hair haha

• .Peppermint.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! he needs a tattoo…

• LiveLaughLove

Happy birthday you sexy beast! ;)
    lol xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

happy birthday to him. Now we can duck legally, ya know.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

aww wait, im still 16 D:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

why is he so hot.

• jicknonaslover

please watch its for nicks birthday>>> http://www.twitvid.com/DVFFH

• sexxynickj

Happy Birthday Nick! I adore you! I hope you have the BEST birthday ever!

• Anonymouse

They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

• mctiqueen

Last time I checked Miam was back and they are stronger than ever..but once again, this is a NICK.POST.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?

• mctiqueen

Danger-ous: Haha. I take it your not a Demi fan? And, I don’t want people crying, so I’ll let that rest. Are you in college? lol.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Nope, not a fan. I think she has serious issues and the only thing worse than Demi are her stans.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY NICK JONAS !! :DDD i <3 you !!

• picstoburn

actually im happy right now i just got a paid account on live journal xD

• a!m

happy birthday
    ? ? ?

then go there and stay there!

• jnlbml

Happy Birthday Nick!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

happy birthdayyy to him :D

___________

I hate fans that cry and acting crazy when they meet celebs. It’s like dude they’re regular people. But yeah, you’ve always been cool to me on OU. I like your sense of humor. So I don’t have any problems with your comments. I’m friends with a lot of Jo-Hos on twitter, so I’m used to it. LOL.

• Danger-ous

@Dummaaa Thank you! It’s only a misconception that I’m cold and heartless. The energy you put out is what you get in return. We probably cross paths on Twitter, I’m in the Hoe clique too. What’s your name?

• fearless now

Happy Birthday NIck Jonas

• picstoburn

hen go there and stay there!

just because i have this icon doesn’t mean i can’t bitch at you.

• AmieeDawn

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?

• picstoburn

anyway damn anons,when will they ever sleep my god.

I can honestly say except for the CR & CR2 stuff I have never heard a Demi song…never I don’t buy her cd’s I have never heard her on the radio or seen any of her videos..I really know nothing about her…and I will probably keep it that way!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.

I wish Danger-ous would also follow me on Twatter :/

• kaygirl

Happy birthday my Nicholas!!!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:47 pm
    mctiqueen said:

I wish Danger-ous would also follow me on Twatter :/
    What’s you @? And if you’re crazy, don’t post it. I don’t do crazy.

• mctiqueen

Danger-ous: I don’t like her either because of pretty much the same reasons, and some people on here got mad at me for not liking her, lmao. But yeah, her stans can be pretty alarming…same with the Biebz and his fans

• mctiqueen

I’m not crazy! Lmao. Crazy for Nick Jonas, maybe, but other than that, I’m tame! And it’s twitter.com/shann056.

twitter.com/shann056.

oh that’s you? i was following you but had no idea.

_________________

I can’t post my twitter name on here due to creeper problems in the past, but we probably do cross paths on twitter. I’m friends with Jersey, Sam, Kourtney, and a lot of other people on twitter and from what I see on OU at times, so are you, right?

@mctiqueen Done.

Anon: I am quite likeable. If you chose to see it.

• Danger-ous

@Dumaaa I’m SURE we have. I’m friends with all those bitches!

For those not familiar with sarcasm or cool kid lingo, “bitches” is a nice term, not mean.

Let me know when you got it so I can delete.:)

• picstoburn

oh my i just saw the new post rme.

• Melanie

Happy Happy Birthday
    You’re really really awesome
    You’re legal tomorrow
    so don’t wear tight…bottoms.

• AmieeDawn

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

• mctiqueen

Picstoburn: Haha! Yeah. I tweet mostly from my Blackberry. I don’t really do anything exciting, I mostly just stalk celebs on there, and I used to talk to Timberlake a lot aka Timber but we haven’t talked lately :)

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:52 pm

@mctiqueen Done.

Anon: I am quite likeable. If you chose to see it.
    ———————–
    No I do like you…you come on here and make sense like imnotannoying3.0 you guys speak with some normalcy around here I’m the one who keeps saying I love your sarcasm…and yes I don’t like Demi Lovato for reasons that have nothing to do with Joe Jonas..I don’t like people who lie, cry for no reason and fail to see or take responsiblity for their actions..thats why I don’t like her!

• Dumaaa ?

I’m SURE we have. I’m friends with all those bitches!

Let me know when you got it so I can delete.:)
    _____________

LOL. I’ve seen your username pop up on my feed a few times with retweets and such. :P I haven’t really been on my twitter in awhile, but I’ll follow you now! :)

Happy Bithday my love<3 :D

• nickjjismyhusband

his b-day is tomorrow! :)
    well here in Cali its 11:00am
    right now so it isnt September 16 just yet!

but i AM seeing nick on his b-day!!(TOMORROW)
    for the concert in san diegoo :)

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:52 pm

@mctiqueen Done.

Anon: I am quite likeable. If you chose to see it.
    ———————–
    Boo yah. I don’t hate just to hate, I see right through that girl.

• mctiqueen

She doesn’t act at all like what she portrays on her Twatter, if that makes any sense!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:55 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

no clue i guess they’re just hanging out? must be weird for miley.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:55 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

no clue i guess they’re just hanging out? must be weird for miley.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

heartinvasion? said:

yay. happy birthday.
    is there any more posts tonight?
    Your icon. 0.0

Yes, I don’t know why everyone is going O_O over it now.
    I mean, I had it before ;O
    ======
    I can’t believe Selena’s boobs were that big. 0.0 Is that really hers? HAHA.

YES. They are NOMNOM-able.

• Dumaaa ?

I haven’t posted a tweet in three months. That is just sad. LOL.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:59 pm
    mctiqueen said:

Oh I think her Twitter is quite telling. I don’t buy one ounce of “You guys are my world” bullshit. She’s fishing day and night for an ego boost.

• picstoburn

Oh i see. i deleted my first one so it was hard to find everyone.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:58 pm

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:52 pm

@mctiqueen Done.

Anon: I am quite likeable. If you chose to see it.
    ———————–
    Boo yah. I don’t hate just to hate, I see right through that girl.
    ——————————–
    Yup but if come on here and comment on how you don’t like her..(mind you she is the only person I don’t like I comment on) people just about want to kill you…I don’t get it..I thought comment boards were to voice your opinion..that and just a side bar thing she does look like Khloe Kardashian..not Kim K but we all know where I could go with that….

• Danger-ous

I refrain sometimes becuase all the little stans will say I don’t like her because of Joe or whatever, when that has nothing to do with it. I think she has serious issues. Her daddy did not hug her enough.

• MileyIsBestest

I think I might change my icon to that nice Nick one right thurrrr

• LiveLaughLove

soooo… is anyone here? x)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

goodbye yall, bake cool cakes for nick lmao

• loveyouNJ

what just turned 18 then he had sex?!
    he’s not wearing his purity ring just like joe,…
    WTH!

anyway happy bday

happy b-day nick j…he’s no longer jail bait :-)

• kass

HYBD NICK WE LOVE U GOD BLESSSS U!!!!!!!!!! <3<<3<3<3<33

someone must be working out..farmers tan and all..he’s a stud. a man stud.

happy birthday nick!! now all three jobros are legal…heck yeah.

• mividaconellos

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NICHOLAS :)

• Anonymous:)

LOVE, LOVE LOVE HIM!!

Happy B-Day Nick, We ? You

happy birthday Nick

#happy18thbdaynickj #Happy18thBdayMrPresident http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK3um67TB7E

• Dumaaa ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB! <333 I hope you have Big Rob on speed dial, because the cougar cage match starts tomorrow! Duck and run, babe. Duck and run! (; xD

• munchiezxnemix3

amelie. said:

happyyyy birffday!
    ________________________
    I LOVE YOUR ICON <3333333

• ThaiRibbon

happy b-day!

aww happy 18th birthday nick and God bless.

It’s still early. All these Girls who are rejoicing will have yet to realize.. Hey are not closer to bangin nick than I am to taking over the world. It just doesn’t compute. Happy bday nick and notify your fans that it’s okay to come out and play in the real world. Livin in there heads isn’t safe.

My 18th was today…yes!!! NICK we are both old enough to vote now!!! love you!!!

• heyyo

happy bithday Nick! <3

my birthday is also today and I am 18 I also have beauty marks on my face in the same places Nick has on his face wow anyway happy birthday

Omg, he’s legal.

HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIVES

Lmao jk(:

happy18thNick or something like that better be a TT all day tomorrow! Lets show them who is boss Nick!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

====
    WOW. you should get married, jk. Happy birthday.

• DignityWithLove

Hapy 18th Birthday Nick….. he’s hot in those photos!

• Jilleh

happy birthday, hot stuff. you’re 18! (and legal -evilsmirk-

• Anonymous1

oh nick, you are no longer jailbait jonas. love you baby boy! my how you’ve grown ;)

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:26 pm
    Jilleh said:

happy birthday, hot stuff. you’re 18! (and legal -evilsmirk-
    —————
    AAAWW LOVE YOUR ICON!!!

• Danger-ous

Poor Nick. The next couple weeks are gonna be a true test of his Christianity. I can almost hear the verbal assaults from grown ass women.

• Danger-ous

Shit. That’s not just for Nick. That is a gift that keeps on giving.

Go get em Nick…

Happy birthday you sexy piece of legal ass<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH WOO HOO!!! THIS FEELS LIKE NEW YEARS EVE! A LEGAL NICK J. 18,WHAT A GREAT NUMBER AND A HUGE DEAL TO TURN 18,HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Happy Birthday gorgeous! Thanks for existing:), I love you<3.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Shit. That’s not just for Nick. That is a gift that keeps on giving.
    ——————
    LMFAO again love your sarcasim..(did I even spell that right) but yes that would be a gift to Nick and the rest of the world!!!

I’ve been waiting 3 long years for you to turn 18,omg the day has finally arrived. I can drool over you now guilt free!!!

Ya homie, nicks legal in alberta now.
    Yep, lets drink some booooozzzzze ;p

• Jilleh

happy birthday, hot stuff. you’re 18! (and legal -evilsmirk-)
    —————
    AAAWW LOVE YOUR ICON!!!
    —————
    THANK YOU! <3 they are too damn cute.

• star19

FINALLY OU!
    :^) Happy birthday NICHOLAS JERRY!!

• Danger-ous

Sarcasm. But I knew what you meant. Thank you :) I did get a Demi/CR free show this tour so I feel almost like they like me.

• Satan

________________
    Yep, I’ve got some work to do.

Nick you and Joe:
    Make me feel I’m living a teenage dream..
    lets go all the way tonight!!

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:33 pm

———————-
    A free Demi show…should I puke in your mouth now or later?

• star19

Kim Kardashian. We’ll see him with Nick in Bahamas in a couple of days. Just wait and see. LMAO.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:36 pm

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:33 pm

———————-
    A free Demi show…should I puke in your mouth now or later?
    The fuck? I’ll take “Never” for $1000, Alex.

Happy birthday you sexy piece of legal ass<3
    ———————-
    LMAOOO!!!! OMG yes!!

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:39 pm

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:36 pm

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:33 pm

———————-
    A free Demi show…should I puke in your mouth now or later?
    The fuck? I’ll take “Never” for $1000, Alex.
    ——————-
    thats funny but if I had to sit at one of her shows just to see Nick Joe and Kevin someone better have a bucket near by..I’m certain I would puke at some point..thats all I meant!!!

• Danger-ous

Oh yea. I’d rather have a root canal. But today isn’t about Demi, it’s about Nicholas _____ Jonas.

I only know the middle names of my favorites. Sorry.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:48 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    mctiqueen said:

————————–
    wow you are totally likeable aren’t you!

Wow, check out his arms. You’ve grown up nicely nick, very nice ! :) Happy Birthday to him! ….

• mctiqueen

I unfollowed her. I think. Sometimes, it’s amusing though to see what she’ll come up with next! Oh, and if any Bieber fans are creeping, um, yeah. Sara B. is a grotzky biotch and she blocked my friend on Twatter earlier :/

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

Plan B baby.

• jhondoe
  • MileyIsBestest

Yep, I’ve got some work to do.

O___0 gtfo

__________

Dude, that is an insult to Khloe!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:05 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

__________

Dude, that is an insult to Khloe!
    —————————
    LMFAO I meant that as an insult to Demi but I guess you could take it both ways…both remind me of men…

• MileyIsBestest

Nick and Selena are having birthday sex as we speak!

• Satan

A free Demi show…should I puke in your mouth now or later?
    She said a Demi-free show AKA NO demi. and she’s more legit than those 3 combined so go right ahead.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:39 pm
    Satan said:

A free Demi show…should I puke in your mouth now or later?
    Wha?

• mctiqueen

Its legal in Demi’s world.

liar ashley is in new york doing a photo shoot

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:40 pm

liar ashley is in new york doing a photo shoot
    ——————–
    no not lying she finished her photo shoot today! and flew back to cali tonight…she will be with Joe tomorrow…read her tweets to @quesocabesaKT4 but if you don’t follow her then you can’t she has her tweets protected…but yeah Jashley is back on!!!

• Tomtom91

Does anyone else see that Nick doesn’t have on his Purity Ring either?

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAL!

YAY!

• Tomtom91

@Sierra oops guess so haha

• mctiqueen

I need to find a good program to download some free music! And, I’m not allowed to use Limewire again because it screws up my laptop.

happy birthday, beautiful. =)

p.s. it’s my birthday, too. ;) do i have the best bday or what? haha

YEEEEAH! happy birthday (:

• NickJ4EVER

Happy birthday to mu loveeeee!

_____________

That’s cold, anon. Very cold. I love Khloe. :P

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:10 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

_____________

That’s cold, anon. Very cold. I love Khloe. :P
    —————————

• Lala

Happy Birthday to the hottest creation on earth! Thank God you’re legally now… :)

THIS!hahaha

hahaha Im at school but i can still go on ocean up! :D <3 i love nick!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:34 pm
    Satan said:

________________
    Yep, I’ve got some work to do.
    you shall not win, satan. :p

Nicholas Jerry Jonas!!! Happy Birthday!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:01 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:55 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

no clue i guess they’re just hanging out? must be weird for miley.
    And I don’t think it’s weird for Miley, they’re all really close. I doubt she would go if she felt it would be weird.

• mctiqueen

Lmao. I love how it started off talking about Nick..and then lead to a million different things :)

• Your Love is my Drug

Ok, I know people are gonna get pissed for me bringing this up, but does anyone have the video of Justin Bieber making fun of the retarded girl?

• xAskTaylorx

Happy18th Birthday Nick!!!!!! You are now free and legal to make your Own decisions. =]
    Have a nice day!

• Dumaaa ?

I only know the middle names of my favorites. Sorry.
    _____________

LOL. Nick’s middle name is Jerry. xD

• heartinvasion?

yay. happy birthday.
    is there any more posts tonight?

• Your Love is my Drug

I only know the middle names of my favorites. Sorry.
    Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Haha I don’t know Joes or Kevin either

Joseph Adam Jonas…don’t ask me Kevin I couldn’t tell that one!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Ok, I know people are gonna get pissed for me bringing this up…
    Enough. Take that garbage out of this post. I’m fucking serious.

• Sam In Atlanta

Happy Birthday Nick. You’re one year closer to never being as hot as Joe.

Love,
    Samantha

• Your Love is my Drug

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

Enough. Take that garbage out of this post. I’m fucking serious.
    I was just asking. I didn’t wanna go to another post cause no ones there. Calm the hell down.

• star19

heartinvasion? said:

yay. happy birthday.
    is there any more posts tonight?
    Your icon. 0.0

• Your Love is my Drug

Oh, HAPPY B-DAY NICK :DD <33

HAPPY BADAY NIIIIICK!!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

Joseph Adam Jonas…don’t ask me Kevin I couldn’t tell that one!
    __________

LMAO. Kevin IS his middle name! xD It’s Paul Kevin Jonas. :P

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:53 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

I only know the middle names of my favorites. Sorry.
    _____________

LOL. Nick’s middle name is Jerry. xD
    JERRY? Oh that’s good. That’s totally precious, I kind of like him a smidge more now. How is Jerry ever a middle name? LMAO

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Happy Birthday Nick. You’re one year closer to never being as hot as Joe.

Love,
    Samantha
    ———————————-
    aaawww Nick is a cutie pootie..but yeah Joe takes the cake! and he eats it too!

• Danger-ous

Joseph Adam Jonas, SUCKAS!!! Represent.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

yay. happy birthday.
    is there any more posts tonight?
    Your icon. 0.0

Yes, I don’t know why everyone is going O_O over it now.
    I mean, I had it before ;O

finally,now Kim can have him :P

I dreamed that Nick would celebrate his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. I was not invited, but it looked like fun.

Whatever. Happy Birthday, Nicholas’ pic.
    Or Nick, if you’re reading this.. (?)

• MORICETSZ

omg.. i can just see it..

in a few days there will be pictures of nick and a mistery woman who happens to be 20 or 21. LMFAO.

I LOVE YOU NICK!!
    HAPPY 18TH BDAY STUD!

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

Whatever. Happy Birthday, Nicholas’ pic.
    Or Nick, if you’re reading this.. (?)
    He’s not. But I am. Stay out of the ball crawl. Germ haven.

• star19

heartinvasion? said:

heartinvasion? said:

yay. happy birthday.
    is there any more posts tonight?
    Your icon. 0.0

Yes, I don’t know why everyone is going O_O over it now.
    I mean, I had it before ;O
    ======
    I can’t believe Selena’s boobs were that big. 0.0 Is that really hers? HAHA.

• picstoburn

this girl is going to make cupcakes but im like who are you going to give them too since he doesn’t even know you exist. fat ass & forever alone.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:40 pm
    liar ashley is in new york doing a photo shoot
    she’s in LA.

• MORICETSZ

Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Happy Birthday Nick. You’re one year closer to never being as hot as Joe.

Love,
    Samantha
    ———————————-
    aaawww Nick is a cutie pootie..but yeah Joe takes the cake! and he eats it too!

im sorry but i have DISAGREE !!

• picstoburn

He hasn’t but Ashley has..and they have their tweets protected you can’t read them unless you’ve been accepted or been following them for a long as time like me!!
    _______
    she’s not even following Joe stop it with the bull shit.

_______________

Haha! Jerry is a cute middle name. xD What I don’t get is why they named Kevin after the dad, but never call him Paul. Like what’s the purpose of naming your child something that he’s never called. I probably sound stupid, so I’ll shut up. LOL.

• Sam In Atlanta

________________________________

Their dad goes by Kevin too. Never Paul. So basically, they treat Kevin II the same way.

I only know the middle names of my favorites. Sorry.
    Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Haha I don’t know Joes or Kevin either
    =====
    joe’s middle name is adam and kevin’s is kevin lol… the real question is what is his first name… which is paul :)

Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

_______________

Kevin pones. I’m glad he has 26 names. Makes him even more endearing.

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:14 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:01 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:55 pm
    Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:38 pm
    Anonymouse said:
    They are at seperate tables though so dont act they are all together.

who’s going to ask that?
    wait, what’s this about?
    jb/demi/ashley/miley are all at the same place.
    —————–
    Ashley Greene, right? I mean, what’s going on? Why are they all together?

no clue i guess they’re just hanging out? must be weird for miley.

nope sorry we find out tomorrow.

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:06 pm

Sep 15, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

Plan B baby.
    —————–

—————–

• Sam In Atlanta

_______________________________

She hasn’t tweeted Catie anything today.

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 09:57 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

_______________________________

She hasn’t tweeted Catie anything today.
    ———————————

• Sam In Atlanta

_____________________________

Ashley’s tweets aren’t protected. You must be following a bullshit account. I’m following them both. They haven’t tweeted each other today. Period.

replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

_____________________________

———————————-

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________

a. I am following her/have been accepted by her

b. She unlocked her twitter yesterday anyway

d. You’re full of shit

Kevin’s middle is Kevin!!! His actual name is Paul Kevin Jonas

happy birthday, sunshine! there is no one in this world who i would rather share a birthday with. ;)

(replying to this) – Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:
    _____________________________

yeah, her real account is AshleyMGreene

someone is legal yeah

finally,now Kim can have him :P
    _____________

Pshhh. Kim can totally stay with JBeibs. Nick’s mine. (;

• picstoburn

i love how were talking JOE and ASHlEY on nick’s birthday hush save it for tomorrow.

• star19

Don’t worry Nick, I’ll stay in your room tonight. ;)

____________

Oh, I know that, but what I don’t understand is why they couldn’t just name him Kevin Jonas, y’know? And make Paul is middle name or something. :P

• MORICETSZ

okay, one more time..and then I’m out..

I LOVE YOU NICK! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

XX

• mctiqueen

I can finally be proud to say I love Nick Jonas, and not be called a cradle robber for it, lmao! And, no offense but do we need to discuss Bieber, Ashley, etc. in here? For one solid day, can we keep it about Nick?!

• loymhh

Ez3Guh phcphrgupdra, [url=http://vbnvifhozxzx.com/]vbnvifhozxzx[/url], [link=http://nvahlqxkeydk.com/]nvahlqxkeydk[/link], http://zpabrpaywbxu.com/