Nick Jonas 18TH BIRTHDAY BOY

nick-jonas-18th9

Nick J boarding his tour bus in San Diego today. PacificCoastNews.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Gorgeous:)

hahaha naww, dude, only, in Canada, not in the United States! :)
    In Australia, he became a “man” when he turned 16 :P

• Trinidad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!! <3
    CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON NOVEMBER!
    CHILE IS WAITING FOR YOU!

Ohhh Ayy Ohhh. Anyone on?

• AAC

Happy Birthday Nicholas. :)

• Rosie

Happy birthday ! Nick I love You

• Rio

wow, he is officially a man now o.o

• mctiqueen

Happy birthday, bb! Aww, he doesn’t look too thrilled :/

• fearless now

happy birthday nick. Love you

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

He looks happy…

• gomiley

Happy Birthday Nick

you didnt see a video of them hugging your just trying to aggrivate people…

Oh my goshhh Nicholasss <33333333

• Stranger

Happy Birthday! Be happy Nicholas!

Dang now when he comes visits me and we hook up it’s illegal :/

• DignityWithLove

SO Sexy@

Happy birthday Nick.

looks like nick is working hard on his birthday!! never a slow moment for the jobros. hope joe and kev do something extra special for nick either tonight or on their next day off!!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I was just kidding about the drama thing. -_-
    seriously jersey has got me worked all she ever does is comment about me. I am sure if some of your Joe ho’s could say something about you it wouldn’t be all nice. -_-

• picstoburn

You people bitch and bitch about Anons, then when none are around you all leave and get bored. I give up.

nah the unfunny ones can leave.

Desnudate, desnudate ;)

Heeeeyyy, What’s up?? I’m new on oceanup :D

welcome :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh man that..bo.. MAN he is now a MAN! a yummy man. ah.
    ok calm

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I swear Jersey only comes on to bitch and moan.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I haven’t done SHIT to make her such a fucking hater always on my fucking back.
    If anything she has done shit to me.
    She made oceanup fucking BAN my account because she accused me of putting her Twitter shit on here. Bitch please. I couldn’t give a rats ass about your fucking Twitter. -_-

• janainasiegle

Happy 18th birthday Nick! =)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I didn’t mention shit about Jersey but whenever she comes on she always has to start shit.
    I can’t believe yesterday I said I actually missed you. Fuck it. I take that back. Miserable little….I can’t even. -_-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I seriously just DO NOT. JUST DO NOT. Like Jersey girl, she’s probably just below Demi… -_-

God….rant over. -_-

• Panda Bear Love

*waits for the strip club party*

WHAT? He needs to get laid.

test

• iLoveChimpanzee

and then he vid of them hugging was so cute<333333i’m sorry people but i’m a big fan of memi
    link?

• Dumaaa ?
  • Chelsea-Rose

He’s been legal in the UK for 2 years now, I think he’ll be okay :)

• Amanda J

Heeeeyyy, What’s up?? I’m new on oceanup :D

welcome :)

thanks! how are you?

He looks so much like his dad.

• Panda Bear Love

He’s been legal in the UK for 2 years now, I think he’ll be okay :)

He definitely banged some British babes. His purity ring was off since then.

;)

oh cool :D haha.

• unique

Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:26 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:
    link?

======

yeah that hug sooooo adorable, u can say miley really love demi, same goes with demi when she defended her from papz. gotta love the girls!!

• Joycelynne

Happy Birthday Nick Jonas have a good Birthday.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:58 pm

___
    maybe they ran into each other….She is not gonna pretend he doesnt exist…It was his birthday she was being nice gosh…

• shilslovesjobros12

happy b-day nick love ya!!!!

• krystinajonas

Happy Birthday BB. (:

• Chococatx3

this is probably a wierd time but…happy birthday Nick…i’m late…again

• Gearsarealwaysturning

RICO

Unf Nick J

• Tamires

hes so fucking hot

• sophieee

Happy Birthday :P
    Your old.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

damn ou. i thought yalls posting would slow down while yall were on vacation

• KristinaMarie559

if she didnt want to be around nick then why did she go to the bowling alley to say happy bday and give him a hug? she didnt have to go to pinz to see demi they could have met at the resturant. miley does that im mad at nick for dramam.. miley went there bcuz nick and her r friends… and i guess nick and demi ARENT DATING BCUZ IF THE WHERE DEMI WOULD HAVE STAYED AT THE BDAY PARTY FOR NICK AND NOT LEFT WITH MILEY.
    You didn’t make any sense.

• iLoveChimpanzee

why is everyone hating on @gottalent?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:00 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    picstoburn said:

shut the fuck up. i can’t deal with your drunk ass right now.

Sigh
    Have I offended you?

no but your fucking annoying. if you’re going to be drunk stay off the computer.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

The rock in rio performance of 7 tings was pretty recent. I bet she doesn’t even want to be around nick all that much.
    what did she did in the 7 thigs Rock&RIO perfomance?

She said said comments like
    “It’s impossible for me not to care (I DON’T CARE)”
    and other stuff. She was basically dissing Nick.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley was only at Nick’s party for 10 minutes?
    haha wow.

• picstoburn

hy is everyone hating on @gottalent?

long story.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:00 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

gottalent…I don’t think you realize how much you irk people and that’s the bad part. You could at least acknowledge it.

I annoy people just because I want to be a virgin and said that there’s nothing wrong with it.

• iLoveChimpanzee

You dont wanna have kids :O

• picstoburn

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

jreitgjbgkdrugyoiuye

• picstoburn

You know I feel hurt because first i’m not drunk and second I annoy you because I wanted to let a comment about nothing wrong about being a virgin.
    but you type and act like you are. face it you annoy people even when you were an anon.

tihs psot is daed

• picstoburn

like every comment i make you have to reply face it i don’t want to talk to you and i don’t want to hear your opinions.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

You dont wanna have kids :O

There’s is always adopting three or four.
    There are alot of kids who really want to be loved but since evertyone loves having childern(which is nothing wrong with that)they feel left out.

• Princess Awesome

i wndoer if aynnoe can raed tihs?

• iLoveChimpanzee

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.
    ___
    ikr im a virgin too but i want my first time to be special. then after that whatever!, college fun :P lmaoo

• xxbehappyxx

< ---- so adorable!

• Princess Awesome

There’s is always adopting three or four.
    i totally agree.i want to adopt too. i don’t plan on staying a virgin my whole life but everyone i know who’s given birth says it’s super painful and i am NOT going through that. cramps are bad enough lol

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    Princess Awesome said:
    i wndoer if aynnoe can raed tihs?

i can.

xxbehappyxx said:

<—- so adorable!
    kinda creepy actually

Miley was only at Nick’s party for 10 minutes?
    haha wow.

eh. jonas only stayed at demi’s party for 15. happens.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    picstoburn said:

hy is everyone hating on @gottalent?

long story.
    —————————-
    only for you because your a two face lying whore…you got more haters here then Demi maybe you should leave for good!

• emmbugg

i’m on my account.
    lol we have the same picturee.
    his soooo cutee.
    but would it be possible if you could send me that picture you had as ur icon? please?

• picstoburn

pretty sure gottalent is drunk half the time.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    picstoburn said:

No hon my legs will stay close, being a virgina through your life is not weird and yet people think it is.
    NOT WANTING TO HAVE A DICK COME IN YOU WHILE HAVING ORGASUM IS NOT WEIRD, IT’S YOUR OWN BODY AND IF THEY THINK IT’S CRAZY THAN FUCK THEM.

Sorry but I wasnt talking about you fucking yourself just wanted to let that out.

shut the fuck up. i can’t deal with your drunk ass right now.

Sigh
    Have I offended you?

• Brooke

happy belated birthday nicky!!
    hope you had a great day baby :)<3

• jonasbrofan123

Happy 18th Birthday Nick!!!
    happy day nick your awesome your my favorite Jonas brother you rock !!

• vinda jonas :)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NICK JONAS!
    I LOVE YOU SOOOO!
    YOU ROCK! :*

• ikswmcdjfld

r0O9W8 zeygfsveouhr, [url=http://zzwaigetxfjs.com/]zzwaigetxfjs[/url], [link=http://aavvfdpftodj.com/]aavvfdpftodj[/link], http://fssthchyfpti.com/

• RiNiO

*runs* I know I am late but Happy Birthday Nick!!!!! I hope you will have whatever you want….

so you were there kristinamarie… miley didnt have to go to the bowling alley to meet demi she could have just met her at the resturant where they went out to eat. miley went there to wish nick a happy birthday do you people only hear what you want. miley also said recently she will make out with nick… she doesnt hate him.demi didnt have to go there either but she wanted to even tho joe was there. because her and joe r still friends demi on tour with nick and im sure he had a bunch of parties while on tour,… she sees nick everyday… thier all friends.. except that.. you people just like to make up stuff in ur own minds..

she did not just run into nick it was planned… nick is such good friends with demi dont you think he told her about the bowling party.. why is it so hard to believe they are all friends. it was a planned party. miley gave nick a hug…

• jhondoe
  • superJOEman

Happy legal age Nick J! You’re a young man now. Love you baby boi!! <3

Hey…Nick. Plz smile 4 ur fans. I understand u guys r busy ALL THE TIME,And u need to get things done, But it’s YOUR birthday TODAY. So, smile 4 us. Smile 4 your fans.

happy birthday nick,love you

happy bithday nick,love you

happy birthday nick,love you

happy birthday Nick,love you

Its great if you can remain friends with your ex butits not always possible to achieve because of past feelings and depends on who did the breaking up and why.

• peacenlove

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! OPEN UP THE PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO HIDE AWAY!

• Dumaaa ?

first of all the only people that would say joe is ugly are jealous of how goog looking and rich he is or females that mad bcuz their ugly and they know they could never have him as for nick with the mood swings… their not mood swings.. who the fuck is happy all the time. hes always nice to his fans. he works alot and is prob tired. why people think nick needs to have a smile on his face all the time is beyond me… joe looked really sad in the last chat… he wasnt smiling… it happens people arent always in a good mood.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Dead post? or just filled with anons?

dead post…lmfaooo.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I guess I’ll talk to myself.

Damn there has not been a lot of drama on oceanup lately. :/

• jerseygirl

Happy Birthday, Nicholas.

Yes, I’m a Joe stan but I still think you are a sexy beast. And quite kind, talented, and funny – in your own little quirky way. :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I mean I don’t like drama but it’s fun having it everyone once in a while and now is the time.

Kidding. xD
    I wouldn’t do that…I couldn’t

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Well I am the one who always starts the drama…

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Maybe oceanup wont be so dead…

Damn there has not been a lot of drama on oceanup lately. :/

if you’re talking about that dumbass anon. i wasn’t even taking it seiously lol.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

but people will hate me…again…if they still haven’t yet.

• unique

Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:03 pm
    peacenlove said:
    FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! OPEN UP THE PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO HIDE AWAY!

======

OMG!! i love your icon! how u do that?

• Chococatx3

annoying stu said:

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

this is probably a wierd time but…happy birthday Nick…i’m late…again

As always
    D: …ahhh damnnit. Is it that obvious?!

bye guys gotta go

• annoying stu

wow today is slow.

• JB rocks my socks

ahaha
    I love how u guys are wishing him a happy birthday here.
    Go to his twitter or something
    Anywayz im still amazed that Miley Demi Nick and Joe willingly shared the same room.
    I love it.
    Thats the way it should always be.

• annoying stu

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

bye guys gotta

You want toleave now when I just came?
    You dont like me much.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:54 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    annoying stu said:
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    picstoburn said:

see the anon went away they weren’t legit :)

Why are you confusing

because im a free bitch baby.

Embrace your bitchyness

yup.

• INeedAHero

DEAD. :|

• annoying stu

everyone left.

im gone to get another passwaord and then twitter.

everyone left.

maybe you should take a hint.

first?

Happy Baday Nick. ;)

Think Joe is all of those things but would not want to date a guy like that because he comes with too much drama and you would always be wondered when he would dump you for the next best thing.

• SexyBunny

Why are you saying Happy Birthday? He probably won’t even see it..

I know all the pedophile jonas fans are going crazy, now he’s legal.

how didnt i make sense.. its very clear.. if miley hated nick like you think she would have never gone there to wish him a happy birthday… sh could have met demi at the resturant but didnt she chose to go to the bowling alley to say hahhpy birthday nick and give him a hug… how doesnt that make sense. she recently said she will make out with nick jonas…

• is nick

happy birthday nick jonas I love you

HAPPY BADAY NICK!!!!

• xxbehappyxx

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

xxbehappyxx said:

<—- so adorable!
    kinda creepy actually
    why???

• iLoveChimpanzee

There’s is always adopting three or four.
    ___
    i’ve promised a long time ago that i will adopt a kid(especially a Japanese girl lol). but still that wont stop me from having a family you know..

xxbehappyxx said:

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

xxbehappyxx said:

<—- so adorable!
    kinda creepy actually
    why???

because…I scrolled down and that’s the first things I saw and it just…is

I mean…c’mon.
    everything has basically been done on oceanup.
    what would stir EVERYONE. :S

• xCookieMuffin

Happy birthday Nick & my brother =)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

There’s is always adopting three or four.

We WOMEN go through so much pain.

• suckit

awwwww.just saw the memi pics:)))i miss those 2

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

honestly i don’t want to talk to you. i mean i get into so many agruements with you.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:11 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

———————————-
    You argue with everyone on here…and your like a whatever the majority is saying on here today you agree with..first I love Demi…No she hangs around the wrong people..I Hate Ashley Greene…No she is really pretty I love her…Joe is a douche bag for leaving Demi..No let him live his life…and so on and so on…your a Moron who doesn’t know how to think for yourself..you ruin this site all the time when good people come on and have convos you have to get in the middle of it for no reason just leave go already everyone and I mean EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!!

• katidinocco

Happy birthday, 18 years old, the time you are beginning to start the journey of life and you’ve already accomplished so mush!
    Have a wonderful day Nick! :) xxx

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

mmmmhhh. I can’t think of anything.
    but I shouldn’t do it.
    well maybe I should…I would at least be a hero for getting oceanup un dead….hmmpf.

10 minutes… thei busy people. demi and miley prob wanted time together…the amount of time doesnt matter itsd the fact that miley drove to the bowling alley specifically to say happy birthday to nick.. i dont understand what the prob is with them being friends. they were each others first love…

• Rebecca

Aww
    RIP
    Im sorry for your friend

• ColdAsU

Happy birthday!
    A year ago today,My friend’s dad committed suiced :/
    Unneeded info?I’m aware.

• picstoburn

im bored lalala where’s my wonderful anon?

Thinkery….

• suckit

and then he vid of them hugging was so cute<333333i'm sorry people but i'm a big fan of memi

• Princess Awesome

its teim to cnocnet wtih tdaoy’s tcnheoolngy. it’s teim for fois

• AnonLovesPretzels

It’s your birthday, Nick! So, SMILE! :]

i’m so breod

opiuyhfjngkhyiutgf

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:13 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    picstoburn said:

hy is everyone hating on @gottalent?

long story.
    —————————-

cool story bro. didn’t know i was a celeb.

• Princess Awesome

tihs psot jsut deid aigan

gottalent:

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

EVER? Woah!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:11 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

You think that?
    (not starting anything)
    You dont agree with women being virgins till death?
    Just asking.

• picstoburn

i don’t know care about what the sonic anon has to say oh well.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:15 pm

gottalent:

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

EVER? Woah!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:15 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:11 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

You think that?
    (not starting anything)
    You dont agree with women being virgins till death?
    Just asking.
    it’s not my life why should i worry?
    the whole comment i made wasn’t even about sex. someone said nick was a walkingsex idk what that meant.

tihs is itrnesetnig

picstoburn said:

i don’t know care about what the sonic anon has to say oh well.

you’re obsessed with me. why do you keep bringing me up all the time? no one even cares about me anymore just stop mentioning me

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:13 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    picstoburn said:

hy is everyone hating on @gottalent?

long story.
    —————————-

Is that you biebgirl?

• Princess Awesome

wlaknig in a wtnir wdnlroenad

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:17 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:15 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:11 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

im a virgin but there’s nothing wrong with having sex smh.

I know but I dont want to have sex EVER.
    Being a virgin is a great thing and I dont want to loose that.

You think that?
    (not starting anything)
    You dont agree with women being virgins till death?
    Just asking.
    it’s not my life why should i worry?

I know I just notice after I pressed enter.

This sucks

• Joely M

Dear gottalent: You’re weird

• gottalent

ANON CAN YOU GET AN ACCOUNT?

Gottalent it’s good to be a virgin but if people want to have sex they should do it with someone they really love and care about. Don’t just have sex with a guy because he says so.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:20 pm
    Joely M said:

Dear gottalent: You’re weird

:)You made me smile.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:18 pm

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:13 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    picstoburn said:

hy is everyone hating on @gottalent?

long story.
    —————————-

Is that you biebgirl?
    ———————–
    Nope and I was talking about Pictoburn…nobody likes her here why does she still come around? like Danger-ous said last night she is jelly..she is so jelly she is a bean!!

• iLoveChimpanzee

____
    i dont hate her.
    stop being pathetic and a stalker.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    picstoburn said:

i don’t know care about what the sonic anon has to say oh well.

a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness

im clearly not doing that all.

i cant stop my tongue from sliding all the way on his dick…i fell in love with my cock god

i cant keep my hands from sliding all over his abs you seee i fell in looooove with my cock-cock god

lmao sure perv.

a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness

im clearly not doing that all.

yes you are. you always mention me. you just said that sonic anon comment for no reason. just STOP

• Princess Awesome

bbay i lkie it the way you mvoe on the folor

• emmbugg

I wish i could like comments on here.
    Some of you are so wise. deserves a “Like” :]

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

lmao sure perv.
    ————————-
    You wish that person were a perv, then they might actually like you! and I agree you start arguments on here for no reason!

• jerseygirl

ep 16, 2010 @ 02:55 pm

Who gives a rats ass.
    It’s the same huge ass ego, mood swinging bitch, Nick.
    Nick wasn’t sexy before and he isn’t sexy now.
    That is all.
    _____

The hell! I love how Joe stans choose to hate him on his mother fucking birthday. Jesus Christ.
    ——————-
    Please don’t group that person in with the rest of us Joe stans. She’s just a troublemaker. Always looking to start shit.

Who gives a rats ass.
    It’s the same huge ass ego, mood swinging bitch, Nick.
    Nick wasn’t sexy before and he isn’t sexy now.
    That is all.
    _____

he needs the room ;)

• Danger-ous

The crotch on his pants is about 3 feet long. Bad tailoring.

• Amanda J

Heeeeyyy, What’s up?? I’m new on oceanup :D

HEY HEARTINVASION OR JAMP ARE YOU ONLINE? I GOT A SELENA BOOB ICON FOR YOUUUUUU.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Excuse me, just because your stuck in the past for no fucking reason doesn’t mean I am not a fan of Joe. I don’t want to be a part of your fucking group anyways. Your so hard to please, looking to start shit? me? PLEASE. Your the one who comes on talks shit about me while I am right here…..

• peacenlove

are ppl still here?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:53 pm
    SexyBunny said:

Why are you saying Happy Birthday? He probably won’t even see it..

I know all the pedophile jonas fans are going crazy, now he’s legal.

Lol were did you get that?
    I want one.:)

• DannielleLu_x

Its my nana’s birthday today :)
    happy birthday nana !

• DannielleLu_x

toady my friend who’s a crazy jonas fan was saying that when he comes over to the UK next, she will get him leathered and have sex with him…
    i just stared at her in pitty.

Happy Birthday I love you so Much, you are the best, you are my everything

atte: future miss jonas

• xxbehappyxx

awkward…miley went to wish nick happy b-day. are they just friends? are they back together? where was liam?

theres nothing wrong with miley going there to wisk nick a happy birthday, especially since demi was there and miley and demi hung out. they are not back together.. did you not see the pictures of her and liam making out in the car just 2 days ago.. she prob went there mainly for demi.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley went to Nick’s party but hung out with Demi the whole night. Gave Nick a FRIENDLY hug and sung happy birthday to Nick.

They are just friends :)
    Miley is back with Liam.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:23 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

Really behappy really?
    Are your serious?
    Just because the girl wish Nick Jonas a happy birthday dont mean there’s something going on between them.

• heartinvasion?

Miam is still on, Niley is dead forever. They can be friends without having to be dating you know… -_-

oh please… now you want him to smile in the last live chat when he was smiling and joking around you said he was being mean. all of you r bitches… make up ur minds

• KristinaMarie559

MTE. People said she was only hanging out with Demi. She sung Happy Birthday & gave Nick a friendly hug & left.

• heartinvasion?

Anyway, I’m going to see Easy A tomorrow :D

Preach!

• heartinvasion?

Totally. She probably went to wish Nick happy birthday but mainly saw it as an opportunity to be with Demi and hangout.

• Alex Greene

isn’t he the cutest guy on earth ..love you nicki <3

• -Jenii

Happy Birthday Sexyy ;)

• KristinaMarie559

Miley danced with Demi,played games with Demi went out to eat with Demi,sung happy birthday,gave Nick a hug and left.

If Demi wasn’t friends with Nick, I don’t think Miley would have gone to Nick’s party to be honest.

Nick is sexy.
    I can’t believe he is legal now;)

A concert on his birthday! It’s been awhile since they’ve done a show on Nick’s birthday. Happy Birthday Sexy Man!

• heartinvasion?

I sorta of agree and disagree.
    Agree because, well they don’t hang or (most likely) talk much so it would have been awkward for Miley.
    And disagree because Nick and Miley had history and have known each other for a very long time. How could she not go?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Nick is sexy.
    I can’t believe he is legal now;)

(get excited)
    legal to stare at??????

• KristinaMarie559

I sorta of agree and disagree.
    She might have gone but I don’t think she would have stayed for long.

Nick is sexy.
    I can’t believe he is legal now;)

(get excited)
    legal to stare at??????
    lmao legal to have to do whatever he wants to(besides Drink).

oh cool. he’s not the walkingsex or whatever but yeahhh

• picstoburn

i don’t care if he’s 18. im waiting for him to be 21.

• heartinvasion?

I sorta of agree and disagree.
    She might have gone but I don’t think she would have stayed for long.

that’s true too.

THERES A PLACE DOWNTOWN WHERE THE FREAKS ALL COME AROUND
    THERES A WHOLE IN THE WALL
    ITS A DIRTY FREAK FOR FOR ALL
    (WHEN THEY)
    TURN ME ON
    (WHEN THEY)
    TAKE IT OFF
    (WHEN THEY)
    TAKE IT ALL
    EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!
    BWARE OF CUGERS…LOL…

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:21 pm

Trust me i wont.
    Have you heard of the comeback method? when the person who claim loves you put them to the test where you say you want to be clean till you died and if they really do they wont say anything negative but if they dont they yell or think it’s ridiculios.

i dont hate her.
    stop being pathetic and a stalker.

lmao. i don’t care anymore it’s the internet i don’t even care about the people in my school why would i care about a bunch of strangers :) but thank you :)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:25 pm

i dont hate her.
    stop being pathetic and a stalker.

————————–
    Lmfao I have a feeling you have no friends in school!

• Princess Awesome

everytime i go on oceanup there’s never anyone on here. my lucks sucks

• Gearsarealwaysturning

when you turn 18 you feel exactly the same that when you were 17…js

• iLoveChimpanzee

I wish i could like comments on here.
    Some of you are so wise. deserves a “Like” :]
    Thats a great idea :)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness

im clearly not doing that all.

reread what i said.

• Panda Bear Love

when you turn 18 you feel exactly the same that when you were 17…js

And when you turn 16, you feel the same as 15. When you turn 21, you feel the same as 20.

The thing is, he’s legal now. You know, fuckable all around?

Yeah, that’s the point of the whole damn thing.

Trust me i wont.
    I never heard of that.

Looking good! 18 agrees with him ;)

• Princess Awesome

aww this post is like Mean Girls!

Gearsarealwayst… said:

when you turn 18 you feel exactly the same that when you were 17…js

Did you expect something else?

• iLoveChimpanzee

@gottalent
    -Have you ever been sexually abused? because your freaking me out you must have a good reason for saying things like that.

emmbugg said:

I wish i could like comments on here.
    Some of you are so wise. deserves a “Like” :]

you mean like on facebook?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:23 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

____
    i dont hate her.
    stop being pathetic and a stalker.

She is actually real nice but people just have to think that she’s a perv when she is real cool.
    Got to get to know her a little better.:)

………..

Got to get to know her a little better.:)

Who?

• Princess Awesome

seriously where the hell is everybody??????

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

@gottalent

No, but Love a virginty.
    Ill regret having sex even if I was married.

• picstoburn

this is laughable i mean this person is trying to break me down but it’s not happening.

• NickJaysSugar

When I was 9, I heard about this amazingly talented guy named Nick Jonas. He and his brothers rocked my world for five years! I can’t believe that 13 year old guy is now 18! Happy Birthday Nick! I wish you all the best! I have and will always support you!

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:28 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

lmao sure perv.
    ————————-

sure perv.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:29 pm

Got to get to know her a little better.:)

Who?

You.:)

that is so effing cool

• picstoburn

Lmfao I have a feeling you have no friends in school!

i would take you seriously but you don’t go to my school and you don’t know where i live so why should i have to explain to myself?.

Thinkery….

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:30 pm

———————————-
    You already started showing the signs dumb fuck…but you know you have many haters on here are they all trying to break you?

baby tonight dj got us falling in love again
    so dance dance like it’s the last last night of your life…………

Got to get to know her a little better.:)

Who?

You.:)
    thanks but i didn’t write that long paragraph (if you were talking about me the sonic anon)

• picstoburn

it’s the same anon. i don’t mind i love haters.

• Princess Awesome

is there no one on here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ( I have issues with punctuation)

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:30 pm

———————————-

cool. i would love to go out to lunch with them.

• iLoveChimpanzee

baby tonight dj got us falling in love again
    so dance dance like it’s the last last night of your life…………
    i can’t stand usher
    but im in love with that song!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

that is so effing cool

Sounds Indian.
    I love Idians unque dance styles.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    picstoburn said:

Lmfao I have a feeling you have no friends in school!

——————————-
    Don’t you live near 125th street or is that something you lie about too? FYI this is someone you go to school with…your hated there as well

• Princess Awesome

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• girl crush mileyyyyy

fun stuff.. happy birthday, babe!

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    picstoburn said:

Lmfao I have a feeling you have no friends in school!

——————————-

then what’s my school’s name then?

iLoveChimpanzee said:

baby tonight dj got us falling in love again
    so dance dance like it’s the last last night of your life…………
    i can’t stand usher
    but im in love with that song!
    lol I love this song too. Usher’s okay I’m not obsessed with him or anything

• lalalalalala

Miley was only at Nick’s party for 10 minutes?
    haha wow.

——————

who said that?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

that is so effing cool

Sounds Indian.
    I love Idians unque dance styles.
    huh?

• fearless now

hi

anyway this is funny.

I’m loving the shirt. New perhaps…maybe a bday present.

Still don’t love the jeans but they aren’t bugging me as much in this photo as other times.

Happy18thbirthdaynick.

oh no now hes legal all the older woman are gonna ATTACK hahahaha

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:

when you turn 18 you feel exactly the same that when you were 17…js

Did you expect something else?´

• mctiqueen

Is the post dead…or are people still lurking? haha.

hes legal now =D

well now hes not jail bait anymore hahaha

lol i wonder what hes gonna do for his birthday

lol i wonder what hes gonna do for his birthday
    —————-

Concert time!

I hope the crowd does something nice.

his shoes are ugly.
    he’s cute.
    his on and off relationship/friendship/whateve the fuck it is with miley kinda just annoys me. it’s so weird to me how a girl can whore herself out like that and still have friends.

but hmm… let’s get some joe news up in this bitch! enough about nick. happy birthday, love you, now on to the next one.

• gottalent

Hallowween horror nights are always the best!!!
    I love the bloody mary one,it was the most scary.

Happy birthday Nick!!
    We love you!

• dis4

The best years Jonas & Miley together, I love them

gottalent said:
    Hallowween horror nights are always the best!!!
    I love the bloody mary one,it was the most scary.

hey its my birthday today. im spamming justin bieber

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    dis4 said:

The best years Jonas & Miley together, I love them

Please honey they are and will be over with.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

gottalent said:
    Hallowween horror nights are always the best!!!
    I love the bloody mary one,it was the most scary.

hey its my birthday today. im spamming justin bieber

Tell him you want to do things that he will never imagine.

ColdAsU said:

Happy birthday!
    A year ago today,My friend’s dad committed suiced :/
    Unneeded info?I’m aware.

I am so sorry. I know a girl who had the same thing happen to her probably like 4-5 years ago. She was 16. Now she’s 20. I’m 16 right now and I can’t imagine that. May God be with him/her.. I hope he/she stays strong.

Tell him you want to do things that he will never imagine.

O_O whaaaaaaaa- im trying to get him to tweet me happy birthday not make him hate me!!!

• INeedAHero

Happy Birthday. :)

• VICTÓRIA

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ;D

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:16 pm

Tell him you want to do things that he will never imagine.

Lol, not like that but like to date you(not saying it in a mean way).

• Gabii…x

Happy Birthday My Love! Your looking yummy as always!

not like that but like to date you(not saying it in a mean way).

ohhhhhh i thought you meant tweet him about the cherries and whipped cream stuff

• Nick’sFavoriteGirl

Happy 18th Birthday Nick. I love u.
    C’mon Nick. Plz smile 4 ur fans. I understand u guys r busy ALL THE TIME,And u need to get things done, But it’s YOUR birthday TODAY. So, smile 4 us. Smile 4 ur CLOSEST FRIENDS smile 4 ur fans & smile for me.

YOUR BIGGEST FAN- Olivia Austin

Demis back on twitter

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Demis back on twitter
    —————————\
    Who gives a fuck?

Demis back on twitter

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Demis back on twitter

Yay alright now I can spam about her in twitter about her coming back!!!!!!
    Lol just playing.:)

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Demis back on twitter
    —————————\
    Who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck about you on here?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    dis4 said:

The best years Jonas & Miley together, I love them

Please honey they are and will be over with.
    —————————-
    Yeah maybe but Demi Lovato was never relevant and never will be…instead of being a has been she will always be a never was!!!

happy birthday my love :)

(replying to this) – Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:27 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    dis4 said:

The best years Jonas & Miley together, I love them

Please honey they are and will be over with.
    —————————-

Lol, i’m starting to like you.:)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

Demis back on twitter
    —————————-
    Why she need another ego boost…posting pic of her ugly ass so all her minnions can go “oh Demi your so pretty” please she is, was, and always will be pathetic!

• lalalalalala

Lucy Hale and David Henrie argument, Nicole Anderson is there too they all seem pretty drunk.

• unique

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

————————————

IA. It was weird. i was like, ‘whoa since when does she actually CARE about Nick?’. she said she was done w/ him months ago.

Hmph…I guess since she was doing LOL, she missed Demi and Nick’s party was the only time to chill with her.
    True, Demi is on tour and this was one of her nights off. It was more Memi time.

======

Yap agree! its just MEMI <3 time.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:44 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

oh cool. he’s not the walkingsex or whatever but yeahhh

What is wrong with you teens?
    Talking about sex, that’s so disgusting
    guys meet the worldest oldest virgin. face it bb one day you’ll going to have sex.how do you think you got into this world? are you a test tube baby?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

oh cool. he’s not the walkingsex or whatever but yeahhh

What is wrong with you teens?
    Talking about sex, that’s so disgusting.

it’s just a fact of life

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

————————————

• KristinaMarie559

i was just wondering…. i am glad nick and miley are friends. btw i know Niley is dead&Gone:) !!! i like miam more, but i don’t really like Liam.
    I don’t think they are friend but I don’t think they hate each other. Like Miley said in one of her songs.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sam barks just wished him a happy birthday :P

• picstoburn

i always have to pertain to care what gottalent is saying seriously.

I don’t see all the hype about teenage girls wanting to fuck a guy who looks like a possum and has mood swings just like you.

easy.

people disagree with you.

not rocket science. lol

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Teenager will always be linked to sex considering they are all a bunch of ho’s.

————————————

• xxbehappyxx

KristinaMarie559 said:

“we don’t have to be friends, we don’t have to be enemies” -TMLP

anyways i don’t want Niley 3.0…. those niley stans scare me o_o

no… she didnt have to go to the bowling alley to see demi bcuz they went out to eat to that night and in seperate cars.. they could have met at the resturant. miley went there to wish him a happy birthday. whats so wrong with that? she said she was over him months ago then why did she say she wants to make out with nick jonas months ago…

never change said:

happy birthday
    LOVE your icon

• KristinaMarie559

lol a part of me think miley did the whole make out sesh in loo of the fact that she new nicks ‘bday party’ was coming up. it would completely squash any thought in nicks or fans minds that somehow ‘niley’ was rekindling for the 900th time.

all speculation of course.
    I somewhat think the makeout thing was to tell people
    A.Miam is back
    B.She is going to Nick party as a friend
    C.For the hell of it :P

• heartinvasion?

• heartinvasion?

Oh great, that bitch is here -_-

• KristinaMarie559

I didn’t find Nick that sexy in 08′ but he started growing on me, and I was like DAMN.

• xxbehappyxx

heartinvasion? said:

what did she did in the 7 thigs Rock&RIO perfomance?

this post is so dead

Oh great, that bitch is here -_-

what bitch?

Nick Jonas vs Puss In Boots!
    how cute is this picture!!!!

• iLoveChimpanzee

hello people

if she didnt want to be around nick all that much why did she go to the bowling alley where he was say happy birthday give him a hug… she does all that im mad a nick for drama… she didnt have to go to the bowling alley to see demi they could have just met at the resturant but miley went there as a friend to nick to say happy bday.

• xxbehappyxx

I am happy that OU is taking a break, but ughh i hate it at the same time. :\

• Melanie

Well not hes illegal to me-___- dont worry nick i wont tell the police when you visit me. LMAOO. Happy Birthday babyyy<3

all speculation of course.
    I somewhat think the makeout thing was to tell people
    A.Miam is back
    B.She is going to Nick party as a friend
    C.For the hell of it :P

exactly. lol.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:46 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:44 pm
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

oh cool. he’s not the walkingsex or whatever but yeahhh

What is wrong with you teens?
    Talking about sex, that’s so disgusting

• heartinvasion?

i don’t care if he’s 18. im waiting for him to be 21.

LOL ;D

• KristinaMarie559

i don’t care if he’s 18. im waiting for him to be 21.
    I hope he gets drunk.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

oh cool. he’s not the walkingsex or whatever but yeahhh

What is wrong with you teens?
    Talking about sex, that’s so disgusting.

nick can drink in england now, maybe when he comes back to do Les Mis he will get drunk at the wrap party ;)

fearless now said:

hi

hey

Who gives a rats ass.
    It’s the same huge ass ego, mood swinging bitch, Nick.
    Nick wasn’t sexy before and he isn’t sexy now.
    That is all.

• xxbehappyxx

• picstoburn

hopefully he’ll be out of disney when he’s 21.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:32 pm

Got to get to know her a little better.:)

Who?

You.:)

Dont leave me here alone since suckit,isarcating,disdain,timber,demi fans, and a loving nevershoutnever fan did.
    Get an account with me and we can be hated together.:)

• Joely M

Dear gottalent: You’re weird

:)You made me smile.

hahah didn’t mean it in a bad way

aw they’re gone?

and thank you gottalent.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

fun stuff.. happy birthday, babe!

Thanks alot now I have drool all over my shirt because of your icon.
    Lol, youricon is G.

• never change

happy birthday

Nick Happy Bday!! Ur amazing!!

• Princess Awesome

it’s his birthday? happy birthday nick

• picstoburn

oh well it was fun while it lasted.

all speculation of course.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:38 pm
    Joely M said:

Dear gottalent: You’re weird

:)You made me smile.

hahah didn’t mean it in a bad way

I know people say i’m weird but fun to be around.

• peacenlove

aw they’re gone?

and thank you gottalent.

For what?

um Nevermind now im confused :p

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:41 pm

gottalent i’ll try and make an account TRY

Oh and pick an name that people wont notice you, dont like the responce to it when they find out who you are.

peacenlove said:

it ok ppl im here!!
    PLEASE save this post!!

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:42 pm
    peacenlove said:

are you ppl hating on nini?! >:(
    —\No.

yeah i’ll keep that in mind

are you ppl hating on nini?! >:(

yup. at first i thought they were legit but now that i see that they “go to my school” the seriously level went down.

peacenlove said:

are you ppl hating on nini?! >:(

who’s nini?

Thinkery…..

Thinkery…..

u say that a lot don’t you?

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:43 pm

yeah i’ll keep that in mind

Bieber icon?

• peacenlove

Princess Awesome said:
    peacenlove said:

it ok ppl im here!!
    PLEASE save this post!!

ill try my friend ill try

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:45 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

Thinkery…..

u say that a lot don’t you

Ya

Bieber icon?
    maybe…..

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:46 pm
    peacenlove said:

Princess Awesome said:
    peacenlove said:

it ok ppl im here!!
    PLEASE save this post!!

ill try my friend ill try

Jesus will

what does thinkery mean?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

okay. so theres this group that’s obsessed with the jonas brothers at my school and they all wore nick jonas shirts today. and they’re almost all seniors and everyone knows them as the jonas group its almost really sad.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:46 pm

Bieber icon?
    maybe…..

(cover face and scream)
    Good to know you wont leave me.
    I’m out.

• picstoburn

lmao funny stuff.where’s Ina she’s the only one that makes sense.

• peacenlove

are you ppl hating on nini?! >:(

would you like me to kick some ass? xD

• iLoveChimpanzee

___
    lmaoo i never got into them.
    but i will wear a gaga shirt on her birthday ;)

• LoveToLove

blehhh whatevs

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:46 pm

what does thinkery mean?

Think about a certain thing but dont know what.
    Found that in a dicionary a month ago.
    Out for real.

• picstoburn

see the anon went away they weren’t legit :)

• peacenlove
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

iLoveChimpanzee said:

___
    lmaoo i never got into them.
    but i will wear a gaga shirt on her birthday ;)

me too! god i love her. hmm i need to get a gaga shirt.

• Kristeels

Happy Birthday Nick :)

IM AN ADULTTTTTTTTTTT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kass

HOT MAN NICK!!!!! <3 U hbd!!!!

• ImAwesome

so now he’s legal….. :)

• annoying stu

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    picstoburn said:

see the anon went away they weren’t legit :)

Why are you confusing

this blows

• Hilary

unf

Happy BIRTHDAY Nick! we love you
    From Chile, Dany =)

• annoying stu

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

iLoveChimpanzee said:

___
    lmaoo i never got into them.
    but i will wear a gaga shirt on her birthday ;)

me too! god i love her. hmm i need to get a gaga shirt.

Lets go wild

• annoying stu

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

this is probably a wierd time but…happy birthday Nick…i’m late…again

As always

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    annoying stu said:
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    picstoburn said:

see the anon went away they weren’t legit :)

Why are you confusing

because im a free bitch baby.

• annoying stu

I cant log on my account so I made a fake name

he looks HOOOOOOOOT. love him.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:54 pm

Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    annoying stu said:
    Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    picstoburn said:

see the anon went away they weren’t legit :)

Why are you confusing

because im a free bitch baby.

Embrace your bitchyness

• annoying stu

GOTTALENT WANTS TO BE A VIRGIN?????

Classic Joe story on AD, first item

• Take.A.Breath

Lookinggg goodddd.

• fearless now

Demis back on twitter
    —————————-

she posted something relevant? i guess not….

BTW i dont know who you are anon but i like you

• Take.A.Breath

He’s been legal in the UK for 2 years now, I think he’ll be okay :)

He definitely banged some British babes. His purity ring was off since then.

;)
    LOL.
    Lucky us. ;)

• xxbehappyxx

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq200/babyosment17/nickyy.jpg — i can’t decide which one is the cuter. :p

haha
    i know right!!
    i gotta pick Nick doe
    omgosh!! i’m in love with your display picture!!!!
    would it be possible for you to send it to me? please!

gottalent….I can’t even…

• KristinaMarie559

what did she did in the 7 thigs Rock&RIO perfomance?
    She didn’t say love in 7things,she said ‘Your Brothers are jerks’ and some more stuff.

ugh i was having a bad day and then THIS! he grew up so fast, i remeber seeing him turn 16 and being like noo…then 17….

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Puss and boots by a MILE.

Nick!

• picstoburn

shut the fuck up. i can’t deal with your drunk ass right now.