Selena Gomez TRIES KALE JUICE

• MileyIsBestest

WHO CARES?!! NEXT

• mak

haha that was hilarious! “why do you do that to yourself?” LOL love them!

• safetyseal

HAHAHA. Aww. I love Selena. : )

• MORICETSZ

Calm the ??©? down anon!

she said she had jack in the box tacos for breakfast

• evanescence

xD

she said she had jack in the box tacos for breakfast
    EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

• LittleMons†er

haha
    and that drink sounded and looked vile.

LOVE Dr.Oz!

• TheTruthBitch

Lol That Was Funny. Love Love Selena <3

• sexxynickj

WTF Ryan Seacrest?? Guess that is the secret to how you keep your youthful looks but that’s just nasty. Kale is so bitter, even after being cooked for HOURS, I can’t even image trying to juice the fucking thing.

Selena was brave to try that mess!

• christmascash

Haha… I’m assuming it’s not good. :P

• mileyluver15

WHY do you do that to yourself.
    ahahha this actually made me like her..

• mileyluver15

you could eat that stuff like ryan and stay very slim or eat and be average i choose average like demi :) love her

• SparksFly

Haha xD

• HBIC

I hate her style/personality. idk why it bugs me..I’ve noticed she dresses a lot like Korean girls..which is cute..but Selena is Mexican and tall.. Not Korean.. XD

Huh? XD And Miley wears a lot of ethnic jewelry, but she’s american. I really don’t see the big deal.

• VenomousLipsPoisonPerfume

haha! thats funny XD x

• gottalent

Icon check.

• Watch your back

Poor Selena.

• gottalent

Icon check.
    (AGIAN)

• Stranger

Lmfao @ her face. Priceless.

• pceloveguitar

hahaha, she’s so cuuute :)

• Delilah_Marie

Sep 17, 2010 @ 06:00 am
    Delilah_Marie said:

Say it proud and loud.

Sep 17, 2010 @ 05:45 am
    gottalent said:

Icon check.
    (AGIAN)

lol yout icon is so funny

• HBIC

Her reaction’s really cute haha :P

haha she is so adorable.i loved her face expression.

• Moonbeam

What did she say she had for breakfast? Burritos?

• DianaBayyybbeeee

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU RYAN FOR DISGUSTING THAT FAKE OUT! :D

MileyIsBestest said:

WHO CARES?!! NEXT
    hahaha loser you dont care then why do you commen here????

hahahaha hilarious!!! shes sooo sweet, love her facial expression ;)

PeaceLoveGomez said:

hahaha i watched it earlier it was funny….and that drink=ewwwww
    stunning icon ;)

iMystified said:

Face = Priceless
    “Why do you do that to yourself?”
    totally agree!!!

Delilah_Marie said:

ok stupid hater wtf are you talkin about????? go to tell to your ugly idol cause she has zero style and she always looks so dam trashy that is really embarrasing!!! she always looks like a whore…. sooo get out of here!!! btw ugly and scary icon!!!

• jordan

selena wanna get married & i can get you pregnant

wanna go out

hey baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TheTruthBitch said:

Lol That Was Funny. Love Love Selena <3
    me too;) amazing icon!!! wooww flawless!!!

Sep 17, 2010 @ 07:27 am

The expression was adorable! LOL!
    shes adorable ;)

lol. my dad juices to but he just uses carrots, spinach, and celery its gross and it makes you fart.

Kale juice really is super healthy for you but it taste like shit. I just drank it today bahaha. blech

• Watch your back

I’m BACK PEOPLE. ;D

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 06:59 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:

Watch your back

heyy :)
    cute icon

Thank you :) Love yours.

• mileycrush

lmfao she’s cute, i watched this vid with no sound haha {school} ;/

• mileycrush

hey there sienna :) <33 ; ]

• mileycrush

i feel like im talking to myself.. lmfao

• mileycrush

xcookiemuffin, i fucking love ur icon <3 miley's gorgoeus! and i love THE LAST SONG! ;]

• mileycrush

Delilah Marie, i love her style and her personality she’s super sweet kind and gentle, and idk about the whole korean style thingy.. maybe? hahaha but its ur OPINION<3 and im going to respect it.. btw ur icon is LOVE, i love miley <3 she's thee S.ugar H.oney I.ce T.ea :)

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 07:53 am
    mileycrush said:

hey there sienna :) <33 ; ]
    ---
    Haiii, girl. How are you? ;D

• Francy

DianaBayyybbeeee said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU RYAN FOR DISGUSTING THAT FAKE OUT! :D

—————

Jajaja You’re So Funny, Do You Want A Cookie?
    Dumb Bitch, Anywho.
    Selena Looks Beautiful Like Always <3
    And Ryan, Holllah ;)

• mileycrush

sienna im good just workinggg… classworkk. schooll. BLECH haha watchuu doing? :D im wating for the lunch bell to finally ring hahah :)

• mileycrush

lets do a protest for a new miley post! hahahha NEW MILEY POST! NEW MILEY POST! NEW MILEY POST! NEW MILEY POST!

haha, yeah i have no life.. ;]]

• meme

Hi andy, im gonna call you andy from now on.
    there this crazy selena stan and miley hater in JJJ that says the same things and writes the same way you do, so im gonna call you Andy.

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 08:12 am
    mileycrush said:

I’m just arguing with my classmate. He is annoying as hell. :)

Sep 16, 2010 @ 10:44 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

Is nick really that busy thats keeping him from sayin a simple thanks on twitter to his fans? #jussayin.

I love him to death but dang.
    —————————-
    UUMNM where the fuck have you been..he did earlier you better go back and read his tweets from today!

———————————————

No! He said Thank you to his “friends” not to his fans.
    I don’t think it’s the same for him…

• jhondoe
  • Kisses from Hollywood

Hello, does anyone here?

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 06:45 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:

Hello, does anyone here?

Yes. Hi :)

• Kisses from Hollywood

Watch your back

heyy :)
    cute icon

hello

• xCookieMuffin

She had a pickle for breakfast.

• iMystified

Face = Priceless
    “Why do you do that to yourself?”

• xCookieMuffin

LOL when she drank it xD

The expression was adorable! LOL!

• Kisses from Hollywood

Sep 17, 2010 @ 07:06 am
    xCookieMuffin said:
    She had a pickle for breakfast.

I can’t figure out it means for hating or joking , smh

• m

She looks like she’s having an orgasm

• NadiaAf23

FIRST?!

• NadiaAf23

YAY!

• Eloise

test

• PeaceLoveGomez

hahaha i watched it earlier it was funny….and that drink=ewwwww

she has such a better personality then Demi Lovato just saying!!

• lovato is love.

lmfao, aw.

• MORICETSZ

I love him to death but dang.

Sep 16, 2010 @ 10:44 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

I love him to death but dang.
    —————————-