I found a picture this morning of Ashley Green wearing Joes shirt yesterday..That red and white flannel one he has hold on I’ll have to get a link for it!

NO thats just a necklace no purity ring Ashley Greene has that in her purse!

OK, I gotta admit Nick and Kevin looking good these days, Joe – not so much. He just looks so little and skinny compared to the other 2.

ewww Kevin looks like “the situation”. Please work out, you look flabby!

Are you kidding me???Have you ever seen Joe’s concert photos???O.O

i saw that pic a few days ago… its not the same flannel her has strings by the nech his doesnt… they look sexy

• freegirl

three handsome boys! love them =)

nick will go in london next week right?

• Hilary

cool =)

Sep 17, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    freegirl said:

three handsome boys! love them =)

nick will go in london next week right?
    ———————-
    I don’t think so they are in Cali the very beginning of next week!

Sep 17, 2010 @ 08:47 am

——————————–
    His has strings too..I just looked at the pic again..if it isn’t the same flannel it sure as hell looks like it..and wouldn’t it be awesome if it was..and Ashley tweeted Jack Lawless last night about thanks for stopping by hhhmmm I wonder who he was with?

• freegirl

oh thank you.

nick has to rehearse for les mis concert. i hope he has enough time.

• DignityWithLove

Nick looks sexy in the photo, so does Joe!

for some reason the picture of nick on the scooter reminds me of that throwback pic of joe (in his amazing hair days) when he’s on the bike with the blue background i think. funny.

im sure when ashley tetted jack lawless she meant thanks for stopping by as in thanks for tweeting… people are such perverts…

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:02 am

————————
    Only he never tweets her I’m thinking that was her discreet way of letting everyone know that she is still with Joe..because that is who Jack was probably with…She tweeted Nick happy birthday right before that

their scooters are awesome!! kevin, joe, and nick are looking good in these pics. i love their urban styles….they are totally representin their jersey/new york roots :-)

This is sweet and random! I like it.

ewww Kevin looks like “the situation”. Please work out, you look flabby!
    ________________________

what are you talking about? kevin looks really good these days….he looks better than he’s ever look. he is no longer that pencil thin boy he used to be…thank goodness.

Does joe where his purity ring round his neck?
    Can’t see it well enough! Love his shoes those. I do see Nick’s purity ring around his neck though! Those are interesting bikes/scooters.

• Hibz.

Nick makes riding scooters look so damn legit in that photo. LOL.

ugly kevin…please put a paper bag over your head.

seriously, why is nick getting bigger and bigger?

Maybe Jack stopped by Ashley’s to pick up Joe’s flannel shirt because they broke up. jk LOL

• Amanda J

They look good. Love them!

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:13 am

ugly kevin…please put a paper bag over your head.

Roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    God made him pretty,
    what the hell happened to you?

• Hibz.

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:13 am
    ugly kevin…please put a paper bag over your head.
    Oh, shut the fuck up and get off this post.
    He’s not ugly -.-

that was really funny about picking up the shirt. lmao

kevin looks 30 =OO

• Justin Bieber

I WHIP MY D!CK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY D!CK BACK AND FORTH!

OOOOOoooooOoooOoOoooh throw that mirror away

OOOOooOoooooOoOoooooh we all get some of those days

• Hibz.

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    seriously, why is nick getting bigger and bigger?
    He’s just growing up.

ooo look its hells angels, they should get jackets :)

• Hibz.

Sep 17, 2010 @ 08:21 am
    stori39 said:
    Hibz. said:

That’s so random. Haha.

It’s like “Oh, there’s the Nick Jonas on a scooter. Cool beans.”

—————————-

Your icon is SO cute, I can’t even… ^_^

And 3 hotties on a scooter?? WIN.
    Yours is EPIC!

move bitch, get out the way, get out the way bitch

Nick looks sexy

• sexxynickj

Why is Nick so sexy lately?

He’s growing up. He’s a hot piece of ass. LOVE HIM

Chlod5 tweeted Jack the same thing as Ashley last night. So maybe it’s an inside joke.

negative, it’s a quote from anchorman. jack said “stay classy san diego” to which they both responded “and thanks for stopping by” because that’s the second part of the quite from the movie.

Joe is cute and adorable.

what was the point of the link of bieber… it just proved my point… that hes he does look smaller… thnks for the proof…

kevin looks hotttttt

• Shut.Up.Bitch

QUESTION

What’s the name of that scooter that they’re riding? I’ve been searching and they are no scooters that has pedals…

• todososjonas

LINDOSSS.quero uma bicicleta dessa

Do you like school?
    Which celeb would you want to eat dinner with?
    What celeb’s party would you want to go to?

Joe Jonas
    Miley Cyrus

Who would you want to be best friends with? Miley, Demi, Selena

• fearless now

Who would you want to be best friends with? Miley, Demi, Selena
    ……

Taylor Swift for sure… between those you said i pick miley and then selena

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:41 am

Who would you want to be best friends with? Miley, Demi, Selena
    —————————
    I guess I would rather have no friends!

• fearless now

Who would you want to be best friends with? Miley, Demi, Selena
    —————————
    I guess I would rather have no friends!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• suzii18023

hotties!(;

after looking at that picture..why yes..yes it was
    DEAL WITH IT

ugly kevin…please put a paper bag over your head.
    _________________

you must be blind or delusion!! there’s nothing ugly about kevin….he has a very gorgeous face and nicely defined features. he’s almost too good looking!!

• roflwaffle

I don’t like Joes shoes.

I can go on ocean up at school but not on twitter BS!:( And i got dress code today now my outfit is gross but anyway the jobors look HOT as always cant wait to see them sunday!!:D

Kevin is not ugly hes my favorite!!

• :D

Why is Nick so sexy lately?

Kevin is not ugly, and he’s not flabby he’s a hottie i wonder how is this guy shirtless…nick,joe and kevin should wear tank tops for the rest of their lives.

KEVIN IS MY MINE BITCHEZ!!!

• Just Sayin..

Kevin needs to come out of the closet.
    Joe needs to ditch those shoes.
    And Nick needs to wear tank tops for the rest of his life.

• ItsRainingMen

Nick Be Rollin’ :D

• thedarksunshine

Joe’s scooter is pimpin’. It’s like a mixture of gold and orange.
    I love! <3
    I'd want a lime greene one.

• ItsRainingMen

Just Sayin.. said:

Kevin needs to come out of the closet.
    Joe needs to ditch those shoes.
    And Nick needs to wear tank tops for the rest of his life.
    ____

Kevin fucks his wife.
    Who care’s about Joe’s feet? He’s sex.
    And Nick needs to wear tank tops for the rest of his life :D :D

• jhondoe

Very good! vimax and vigrx plus Nice information this is really interesting. Good luck in building the table.
    vigrx plus, vimax pills and penis enlargement pills

Does joe where his purity ring round his neck?

is it joe s purity ring around his neck?

• Watch your back

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:21 am
    Justin Bieber said:

I WHIP MY D!CK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY D!CK BACK AND FORTH!

People like you are the reason I’m on medication.

nick is getting bigger and bigger because thats what happens when you grow up except in biebers case he just keeps getting smaller and smaller…. lol… nick works out almsot everyday he said it in a chat… him, kevin and joe,, btw kevin is not ugly

nick is getting bigger and bigger because thats what happens when you grow up except in biebers case he just keeps getting smaller and smaller…. .. nick works out almsot everyday he said it in a chat… him, kevin and joe,, by the way kevin is not ugly
    Was that part even necessary?

tinyurl.com/2boqx9m

Was the bieber part even necessary?

Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:26 am

Was the bieber part even necessary?

—————————-
    after looking at that picture..why yes..yes it was

• sexxynickj

Kevin is sexy all day. I’d totally suck on his moobs.

Also, can we just DROP the whole “where’s joe’s purity ring”. Ashley has it, along with another notch on her bedpost. It is DEAD & GONE. These two are fucking, let it go people.

IM OFFICIALLY AN ADULT BITCHEZ!!!

QUESTIONS

Do you like school?
    Which celeb would you want to eat dinner with?
    What celeb’s party would you want to go to?

• sexxynickj

QUESTIONS

Do you like school?
    Which celeb would you want to eat dinner with?
    What celeb’s party would you want to go to?

—————-
    1) I’m in college so HELL YEAH, I LOVE IT. But I loved HS too.

2) Duh, SEXXY NICK J! Or Oprah. Maybe I could have dinner with Nick and Oprah together.

3) Um… David Henrie looks like a drinker, so maybe him. He’d look fun to hang out with. (Of course Nick, but I didn’t want to say him again)

• fearless now

Do you like school?
    Which celeb would you want to eat dinner with?
    What celeb’s party would you want to go to?
    ……

Depends on the days
    Jay Z
    Honestly i dont know… any suggestion?

• Hibz.

That’s so random. Haha.

It’s like “Oh, there’s the Nick Jonas on a scooter. Cool beans.”

• lovato is love.

loookin’good :)

• stori39

Hibz. said:

That’s so random. Haha.

It’s like “Oh, there’s the Nick Jonas on a scooter. Cool beans.”

—————————-

Your icon is SO cute, I can’t even… ^_^

And 3 hotties on a scooter?? WIN.