Kevin Jonas, ‘Happy Birthday Danielle!’

kevin-danie_0
kevin-dan_0

• Danger-ous

Sep 18, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    AAC said:

I don’t get why people hate and hate on Danielle. She seems super nice. Same goes for Kevin. These two are a flawless couple.
    They have no valid reason. But I suspect it’s jealously. Perhaps not of her with Kevin but just of her life in general.

i dont think joe will be able to settle down he changes girlfriends every freakin month

RACIST! D:<18

• BglitterBBy2.0

OU is going ape shit!

&& haha I bet you they’re
    getting it on this very second[:

• NLJ1

aww <3

• BglitterBBy2.0

Asian people have stolen Judy and her family.
    Somebody call 911(:

• KristinaMarie559

Aw so sweet:)

• Chel Chel

2 FREAKIN ADORABLE FOR WORDS! SCREW EDWARD CULLEN.. I WANT KEVIN JONAS.. HE ALWAYS TREATS DANI LIKE A PRINCRESS

• AAC

Kevin is so sweet.

• KristinaMarie559

Kevin should win husband of the year or something. It seems like he is always doing/saying something special for Dani.

WHAT DOES EDWARD HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? SIT DOWN!

• KristinaMarie559

hate her!
    why -_-

• JoickBelongs

tanziexx said:
    hate her!

______

WTH ? O.o why ?!

• AAC

• Drizzy

‘baby girl’ Aw. So damn cute. <3

• JoickBelongs

AAC said:

_______

ikr, it’s stupid to hate on them.

• BglitterBBy2.0

KristinaMarie559 said:

They’re newly wed’s(:

• Chel Chel

He really doesn’t have anything do w/ personally..

I SAID ” SCREW EDWARD CULLEN.. CAUSE PPL THINK OF HIM AS THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND.&& I THINK KEVIN IS REALLY SWEET..AND SORA PERFECT IN HIS OWN WAY SO REFRENCED EDWARD TO THIS!

yay Hapyy Bday Danii u are the bestii xD kenielle 4eva

yay Hapyy Bday Danii u are the bestii xD kenielle 4eva

• siiomara

yay Hapyy Bday Danii u are the bestii xD kenielle 4eva

HEY BEEOTCH EDWARD CULLEN IS MINE YOU CANT HAVE HIM HAVE KEVEN!!!

• Anonymouse

I wished Joe and Nick someday follow in Kevin footsteps and find the perfect girl for them <3

• picstoburn

aw yay they posted it. i love them :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

AAC said:

I get why they hate on her but it’s really stupid. I get hate for the same reason. It’s the way she dresses and holds her purse on her arm instead of on her shoulders and wears high heels. People think that just becasue she dresses a certain way she some stuck up bitch.
    It’s sad really.

• KristinaMarie559

They’re newly wed’s(:
    true but he seems like he will stay an amazing husband forever :)

• Jilleh

Okay, like I said on Twitter, that is just too bloody sweet. It was like, the cutest thing I have heard in awhile.

• picstoburn

anyway they’re so cute :D

• KristinaMarie559

It’s sad really.
    Dani was so freaking sweet when I meet her!
    She is extremely down to earth and seemed a little shy.

• BglitterBBy2.0

KristinaMarie559 said:

They’re newly wed’s(:
    true but he seems like he will stay an amazing husband forever :)

Yeah but I kinda don’t think he’ll go all out on stuff as much.
    Which is good because that’s what makes things like that so special.

Don’t like Kevin, I’m obvlivious to Danielle.

• picstoburn

i like Danielle. and she’s really shy though.

• Deear Here!

ownn *–*
    They are so cute
    BraziLovesYou <3

she is so lucky to have Kevin

• misskevinjonas

ohhh so cute!! i love them more kevin XD

Don’t like Kevin, I’m obvlivious to Danielle.

what’s not to like? kevin is so sweet

• _liesyoutold

Aww. <3 that picture is so cute.
    Happy birthday, Dani :)

• beautifuleyes__

Let me get this right. He’s a Scorpio and she’s Virgo (they don’t mix btw). The meet on vacay, she asks him out, they find out they “coincidentally” live in same hmtwn, they spend minimal amounts of time together for a year…Now they’re married???

lol. i give them 2 years…3 tops.

————————————-

hhahahahaha, whoever you are. I love you, and i agree.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Love em, kev is so damn sweet. Happy Bday girl.

• superJOEman

SAWEET! I love the “baby girl” part. <3

• superJOEman

Happy 24th birthday my co-sister, Dani! :))

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Too cute! :)

happy birthday

• Ellen

Yay!
    Happy Birtday!
    Uhm, how old is she?

• xoShannonxo

Don’t you love putting nasty things in google translator and having the woman say it? LMAO

so damn cute :)

• never change

happy birthday

kevin is by far the perfect husband in every way – he’s super hot, totally sweet, successful, romantic, etc….dani is so lucky to have him!!

• ForeverandAlwayss

their really cute together. (:

• jerseygirl

Sep 18, 2010 @ 06:17 pm

———————-
    GTFO Yvonne.

too much cuteness. oh kevinnnn. i want a kevin to marry!

lol. i give them 2 years…3 tops.

• SincerelyBella

Happy Bday Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!!

happybirthdaydaniellejonas.

• suzii18023

aww i love kevin btw happy birthdayy!!!!!!!!!!:D

awwwwwww (:
    he is the sweetest guy!

So CUUUTE

OMJ this is soooo weird, my name is Danielle and its my brithday too!! :D I thought it was so cool when i heard about this and Kevin is such a sweetie, definitely has my vote for best husband award! There can be two girls from Jersey with the same name and birthday in one family, right? lol I can only dream…still have my hopes up haha

• xoxolovebug

Could Kevin and Dani get any cuter? Love them, they’re too adorable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! =D <3

• hate Justin Bieber

Ahhh they are soooo cute together!!!!!

• I hate justin bieber

ahh me2 he is sooooo cute!!!!!

• jackie.r.

xoShannonxo
    Your icon
    &
    ForeverandAlwayss
    Your icon,
    seem like they could go together, like a manip or something.
    Sorry just had to say it. So cute.

& awww at Kevin!

awww look!
    nick singing happy birthday to danielle !

• Fiona

awww
    their wedding was so beautiful!

• sexxynickj

Kev & Dani are one of my favorite young couples. LOVE THEM!

• PullTheTrigger

awwwwww!!!so cute…
    but baby girl?really kevin? that’s like,a dad thing….but still-awwww!!! :)

• ensuringthecrisis

They’re a cute couple:)

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW THE TEXAS STREET TEAM ON TWITTER FOR OCEAN GROVE! THE BAND IS FOLLOWING US! OCEAN GROVE IS JONAS BROTHERS’ BACK UP BAND! John Taylor, Garbo, Ryan, and Jack Lawless!

@OGHoustonTXST

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Aw, they’re so cute

• jhondoe

Very good! vimax and vigrx plus Nice information this is really interesting. Good luck in building the table.
    vigrx plus, vimax pills and penis enlargement pills

I love them!
    Kevin is the sweetest man on earth. <3

lol. i give them 2 years…3 tops.

————————————-

Someone is jealous.

• Eloise

nice pic of them

• xRawwr

awe. so damn cute! (: <3

He is so sweet.

Oh my geebus please slow down!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Kevin needs to get out more.
    He is attached to Danielle too much.
    In the end it’s not going to be the same when they get older. Just sayin’
    They are wasting their time.

• AAC

I fucking love these two.

tanziexx said:

hate her!

WHy?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

hate her!

You have Demi Lovato in your icon, I’m sorry but you have no say.

• lovato – jonas

they are absolutely adorable. SO sweet. :)

• KristinaMarie559

‘Baby Girl’ <3

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Cute.

• BglitterBBy2.0

KristinaMarie559 said:

It’s sad really.
    Dani was so freaking sweet when I meet her!
    She is extremely down to earth and seemed a little shy.

I completely believe you(:
    Like I said it’s just a sterotype.
    For example because Miley dresses a bit skanky all of a sudden she’e a slut.
    Or because Selena dresses on the safe side all of a sudden she boring makes no sense at all.
    I really wish people would stop judging based on apperances.

• Chelle

They are just adorable=) LOVE THEM

• Danger-ous

Such an adorable couple. He treats her so well.

• JoickBelongs