Jonas Brothers GOING TO AUSTRALIA

From Jana: I was at this Christian Youth event last night in Sydney called ‘Big Exo Day’. There’s around 13,000 people that go every year, and they have bands, dancers, skating, rides etc. They were talking about next year’s Exo Day, and who would be there. The presenter continued, and then said something..

..along the lines of ‘Oh, and we have a surprise for you next year! There’s this band.. they have never been to Australia before. ‘Brothers’? Something? I don’t know.. ‘Jonas’? ‘Jonas Brothers’?’ SO YES. THE JONAS BROTHERS WILL BE AT BIG EXO DAY NEXT YEAR ON SEPTEMBER 17! :D

FINALLY! :D:D

how do you know joe didnt dump her because he grew tired of her contant complaining, whining and because shes so needy? or mayb she was sneaking off to meet travis like she did the night she cancelled her meet and greet and went to a party with travis?

ohmygosh, i was there when they announced it, i was sitting there and the guy was saying, “they’re brothers, they’ve never been to Australia before…” at this point i was thinking to myself, “no way, no freaking way, it can’t be them” and then he said the “JONAS BROTHERS” i then froze and full on started freaking out!!! i have waited for 5 years for them to come and FINALLY they’re coming!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY, i still cannot believe it!!! oh and they’ll most probably be making a tour out of this trip, i mean, why would they come to Australia for just one show??? SOO EXCITED!!! hahaha :D
    Aww

• harvey

The song Australia is not about the country its about Joe’s ex girlfriend who is Australian – his dream girl Amelia!!

omg thats exciting thats my 18th birthday! :) and i live in Sydney !!!!

• IloveParamorexx

OMG.. thats unfair.. i have been waiting ages 4 the jonas brothers to come to Oz but they are only going to sydney not melbourne that is sooo unfair! :(

Ohmygod. haha I love you guys. :D This is the most fun part about getting on OceanUp is talking/listening to you guys! If anyone has twitter or anything talk to me! x)

and

formspring.me/chelseajade7

!! :)

• jxzuqkdi

f1qy7v ymtwkqjxyftx, [url=http://yqiexzwrbbro.com/]yqiexzwrbbro[/url], [link=http://htabmlfmegoe.com/]htabmlfmegoe[/link], http://magbqyfrgguv.com/

I just cried from absolute happiness, excitement and relief!!! Omg!!

But i’m not christian though :O :|

I live in Perth too but will be travelling to Sydney most definitely to see the boys! I have been waiting soo Long for them to come here, and the news has finally come! :D #JobrosAus2011

• jhondoe

Very good! vimax and vigrx plus Nice information this is really interesting. Good luck in building the table.
    vigrx plus, vimax pills and penis enlargement pills

About one Fifth of Australia’s Population live in Sydney, that 4.5 Million Residents.

• Shay

FIVE OR SIX FREAKING YEARS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! THEY SAID THEY WE’RE COMING LAST YEAR IN DECEMBER TOO! THIS BETTER NOT BE A JOKE! OR IM GOING TO DIE.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m sure they’ll come one day!!! I’m totally excited!!! first time they’ve ever come to australia!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!

BABY I LIIIIIIIIIIIKE IT

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW THE TEXAS STREET TEAM ON TWITTER FOR OCEAN GROVE! THE BAND IS FOLLOWING US! OCEAN GROVE IS JONAS BROTHERS’ BACK UP BAND! John Taylor, Garbo, Ryan, and Jack Lawless!

@OGHoustonTXST

• JBCome2oz

OMG YAAAY LOVE JB!!!!! BEEN WAITING FOR 5 YEARS FOR THIS!! THANKS SO MUCH TO OCEANUP FOR SUPPORTING US!!!

I WHIP MUY HAIR BAQ N FORTH I WHIP MUY HAIR BAQ N FORTH

PS. OHHH THATS SO COOL!!! GOOD FOR YOU JONASES!

• Hibz.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:20 am
    star19 said:
    Well, lucky you Australia. :(
    Why are you sad?
    Haven’t they been to your country before?

• Liv

I was volunteering at Big Exo on Saturday and by far the biggest screams of the night were for the JoBro announcement. The kids went absolutely crazy!

• suckit

that’s kool. when they came to florida my stupid ass didn’t go to their concert.

• star19

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:21 am
    Hibz. said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:20 am
    star19 said:
    Well, lucky you Australia. :(
    Why are you sad?
    Haven’t they been to your country before?
    Nah. You see, I live in the Philippines. :(

• unique

nice..

• Hibz.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:24 am
    star19 said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:21 am
    Hibz. said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:20 am
    star19 said:
    Well, lucky you Australia. :(
    Why are you sad?
    Haven’t they been to your country before?
    Nah. You see, I live in the Philippines. :(
    Ohhh okay.
    Don’t worry, I know exactly how you feel.
    We’ve been waiting forever, plus we still got a year to go anyway.
    I’m sure they’ll see you guys. You just gotta HOOOOOLD ON!

:P

• Emmabianca

Lucky you Australia? Lucky sydney. I live in Melbourne which means I can’t see them without having to fly there.

the tour dates are set for their european tour.

• iLoveChimpanzee

well good for them.

• ashleighx3

I wouldn’t be able to see them… i live in perth, western australia :(

• JoeJAussieGirl

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
    OMJ OMJ OMJ FINALLY!!!! OMG I AM SEE FREAKING
    HAPPY!!!!!

• SiezeTheDay

SAME! Next time its you. Me. A super soaker and the Jonas concert.. :)

• EvaSnow

Well this isn’t even confirmed. It would be weird if they already know their schedule for next year. They don’t even have the European tour dates yet… I’m still waiting for them to announce those dates..

• star19

Ohhh okay.
    Don’t worry, I know exactly how you feel.
    We’ve been waiting forever, plus we still got a year to go anyway.
    I’m sure they’ll see you guys. You just gotta HOOOOOLD ON!

:P
    Aww, thanks for that. Where do you live? :/

I hope JB arnt forgetting the UK… :(

• sophieee

She’s from Australia…. She is so beautiful, she’s my dream girl.

I am glad for the Australians, I am sure they would love to go everywhere and one day they might. Bad thing is though Australia has to wait a year. It will go fast though, scary, Nick j will be 19. Why is our baby growing up so fast, he needs to stay little!

They always announce exo day artists a year a head a lot of people have been announced already so yes they are coming :)

They probably aren’t aware of it yet but their management would have sorted it all out but it’s super exciting just sucks that we have to wait almost a whole year!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    California.Gurls said:
    First and cool :)
    ………………….
    Your icon is so hot >3

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

That’s very cool.

Finally! I felt so bad for Australia, it seems so unfair that they’ve had to wait so long but I guess they’re finally going :)

• never change

ok

OMGG!! i saw that heading first thing wen i opened up OU and i gasped out loud lol i freaked my sister out :P wooooooo finally they’re comging to aus, it took them what 4, 5 years? and joe coming alone with the veronicas for a few days doesnt count. im sooo excited for this, i hope its true. oh but wait a second, can i still go to a christian youth exo thing if im not christian?

• areyouonDOPE…

yay -_-

we’ve been waiting forever for the full band to come to Australia. they even have a song called australia and they never came together!!!
    IT’S ABOUT TIME.. even though it’s next yr =[

• suckit

SAME! Next time its you. Me. A super soaker and the Jonas concert.. :)

mmmmhhhhh.i’ll get nick and joe wet…..you can have kevin

Sep 19, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:
    I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD
    O_O Again?!…LOL

lol she hit him with a pink fluffy thing and then left the stage xD it was funny.
    …LMAO! XD..Ever since they broke up their friendship is like…nothing.. :/

it was funny though xD

Best news umm EVER!
    So so so so excited! Can’t believe we have to wait a whole year but it will be amazing when it’s finally here.

Can’t believe they are actually coming to Australia finally!

but they’ve already been there, whereas not in Australia (and joe coming alone doesnt count) sorry, but its our turn :D

• ForeverandAlwayss

that’s cool. (:

• SiezeTheDay

SAME! Next time its you. Me. A super soaker and the Jonas concert.. :)

mmmmhhhhh.i’ll get nick and joe wet…..you can have kevin
    D=…But but but but…we can just run on stage and both do it..with 2 of us the clothes will come off TWICE as fast! =D

yeh waiting a year will suck! but hey i will be 19 too lol :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao, yeah maybe with something that isn’t so fluffy next time :p

lmao that’s kinda mean

lol wow, just kidding xD

• EvaSnow

__________
    Well don’t get me wrong, because I’m really happy for the Australians. It sucks that they never visited Australia before. You guys deserve it. But I just don’t want you guys to be disappointed. Especially if you’re not 100% sure if they’re really coming. A lot of things can happen in 1 year.

lol thanku! im glad someone understands :) they even had a song about our country on their second album, veryy long time ago lol

…LMAO! XD..Ever since they broke up their friendship is like…nothing.. :/

it was funny though xD
    Lmao I wanna see XD

haha yes you can. i saw them at angel’s stadium on easter when they performed and i’m not a christian. i just knew somebody who had tickets

• doublethedrama

Helllllo..whats uppp?

hey cute icon. nothing you?

Ohhh not much, hahah..sorting my vitamins lmao. Thankyouu.

• gingerrx.

are jb even coming to europe this year? i mean, the tourdates aren’t out yet, last year they were out when the american tour started..:(

• SiezeTheDay

Nick..I dont think Dani will appreciate some fan takin apart her man..thats her job. :P. Thank you,youre so generous<33

*gives you a fake smile and twichtes*your welcome.
    Lolol..well you DO get one of them xD..

• star19

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:48 am
    star19 said:
    picstoburn said:
    i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.
    Yes. Another sexy music videos please. :D

oh yeah that too lmao.
    It’s been so long since they’ve had a music video. :|

• suckit

*gives you a fake smile and twichtes*your welcome.
    Lolol..well you DO get one of them xD..

lol.true.but that’s not the reason you don’t want kevin *holds gun up to your head*TELL THE GOD DAMN TRUTH

• areyouonDOPE…

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:48 am
    star19 said:
    picstoburn said:
    i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.
    Yes. Another sexy music videos please. :D

oh yeah that too lmao.
    It’s been so long since they’ve had a music video. :|

well they had but it was for jonas la /;

• mak

haha its almost 2am now in Sydney, Australia where i am, and now im wide awake from excitement lol…but as was mentioned, a year is a while from now and anything can happen.

• ForeverandAlwayss

anyways, goodmorning/afterrnoon/night. wherever time it is over there. :D
    I LOVE your icon! He looks so..feminine.

thanks & haha, i know. (x

• picstoburn

i want a demi music video and a jonas one.
    enough with selena.

for joe jonas fans :P

that didn’t turn me on.that made me hungry.

• star19

well they had but it was for jonas la /;
    Well yeah. But I want a Jonas Brothers one.

• California.Gurls

@california.gurls is that miley in your icon ?
    __
    yes duuh :D

• ForeverandAlwayss

i want a demi music video and a jonas one.
    enough with selena.

same! demi hasn’t had one in forever.

• areyouonDOPE…

suckit said:

for joe jonas fans :P

that didn’t turn me on.that made me hungry
    haha yea it also makes me hungry

• suckit

i want a demi music video and a jonas one.
    enough with selena.

i wouldn’t mind the selena ones if OU didn’t post so much about it.

• SiezeTheDay

Lolol..well you DO get one of them xD..

:OOOOO..I dont wanna tear him apart cause hes already married and like 9876543212345679875743986574396 people would beat me up if I tried something when hes married.LOL.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    suckit said:
    for joe jonas fans :P

that didn’t turn me on.that made me hungry

that grossed me out. kudos to the people that think that could turn someone on.

• JoickBelongs

wow, that’s awesome :)

• suckit

Lolol..well you DO get one of them xD..

lol.that confused me

• unique

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:58 am
    suckit said:
    i want a demi music video and a jonas one.
    enough with selena.

i wouldn’t mind the selena ones if OU didn’t post so much about it.

======

Yeah tell me about it! Been waiting for Demi video like forever.. i want it sooooo bad.

Just be greatful they’ve come once and let us aussies be excited without having to read your “poor me, i don’t know when i’m going to see them AGAIN” We Have never had a jonas concert in australia, and when joe came nobody knew until he’d already left the country.

That’s great news! I really hope it’s true for all Australians. The even better news is that if they are going all the way to Australia for this event, they will probably do a couple other shows while they are there. They may even hit up some nearby countries, but it’s probably best not to be presumptuous.

• suckit

But :(…but…we just gotta rip off the shirts and expose the beast in them ;D..then..*sigh*..You can have them :(

awww:(cheer up.you still get kevin *pats your back*
    :'( Yeahh but…thats no fun hes married..thats what Dani is for ;)

fine.i’ll give you either joe or nick.which one do u want??

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:48 am
    star19 said:
    picstoburn said:
    i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.
    Yes. Another sexy music videos please. :D

oh yeah that too lmao.

• SiezeTheDay

:'( Yeahh but…thats no fun hes married..thats what Dani is for ;)

fine.i’ll give you either joe or nick.which one do u want??

• areyouonDOPE…

@california.gurls is that miley in your icon ?

ForeverandAlwayss said:

anyways, goodmorning/afterrnoon/night. wherever time it is over there. :D
    I LOVE your icon! He looks so..feminine.

• suckit

‘( Yeahh but…thats no fun hes married..thats what Dani is for ;)

fine.i’ll give you either joe or nick.which one do u want??

*gives you a fake smile and twichtes*your welcome.

LISTENING TO DANCE MUSIC AND FISTPUMPING!!!!!

• doublethedrama

Helllllo..whats uppp?
    Well helllooo there (:..nothin watching Teen Mom..you?

Aha, I’m guilty of liking that show. Oh not to much..hahah

• sophieee

this day has gone by soooo slow.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    doublethedrama said:
    Helllllo..whats uppp?

hey cute icon. nothing you?

Ohhh not much, hahah..sorting my vitamins lmao. Thankyouu.

how many do you take?

• heartinvasion?

Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

doublethedrama said:

Helllllo..whats uppp?
    Well helllooo there (:..nothin watching Teen Mom..you?

Aha, I’m guilty of liking that show. Oh not to much..hahah
    Lol I like it too xD..I love Maci&Bentley..Amber is on and off with me. Haha samee..I hate being sick :(

• picstoburn

this day has gone by soooo slow.
    ===
    that’s good. cause i don’t want to go back to
    school tomorrow.

• doublethedrama

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    doublethedrama said:
    Helllllo..whats uppp?

hey cute icon. nothing you?

Ohhh not much, hahah..sorting my vitamins lmao. Thankyouu.

how many do you take?

3..haha.

UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

#FISTPUMP FIST PUMP!!!

• picstoburn

Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

i didn’t even know taylor did a song with boys likes girls :O

• doublethedrama

heartinvasion? said:
    Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

They’re both good but..WTK and Demi. :)

3..haha.
    yuck.i would only eat the chewy kind xD

• SiezeTheDay

”I love coming to LA knowing my skin is FLAWLESS.I use THIS AND THIS AND THIS..oh it removes 99.9% of junk from your face! Yah and ONLY right now you can buy it for JUST $19.95 but dont worry cause its just a small size! We’ll also inclue a FREE travel size!

^^^^^ Who the fack are they kidding?! -.-. I hate facewash commercials

• doublethedrama

doublethedrama said:

Helllllo..whats uppp?
    Well helllooo there (:..nothin watching Teen Mom..you?

Aha, I’m guilty of liking that show. Oh not to much..hahah

Hahah..that suckss :\

• doublethedrama

3..haha.
    yuck.i would only eat the chewy kind xD

Ahah, I can swallow big pills. Plus, I have to take these vitamins..well I should, hah.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?
    ___
    neither. i felt that we’ll be a dream’ was too short. and ‘two is better than one’ pretty much ruined boys like girls style.

• doublethedrama

heartinvasion? said:
    Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

Don’t forget Forever The Sickest Kids and Selena Gomez – Woah Oh! haha.

OMG I JUST DESCOVERED THIS GUY HES SO AWESOME!!!HJDFHBDFSJ FISTPUMPFISTPUMO!!

• doublethedrama

OMG I JUST DESCOVERED THIS GUY HES SO AWESOME!!!HJDFHBDFSJ FISTPUMPFISTPUMO!!

ZZOMG NOWAY! SHSTHSHSASASDGFG !!!!

my ass is green.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    doublethedrama said:
    3..haha.
    yuck.i would only eat the chewy kind xD

yuck D:

• skyebird

anyone want me to make them an icon? lmao. i’m so bored.

• sophieee

my ass is green.

Hi hulk.

• doublethedrama

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    doublethedrama said:
    3..haha.
    yuck.i would only eat the chewy kind xD

yuck D:

Ahahahh.

I WANT 2 MAKE SOMEONE AN ICON TOO!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:45 am
    sophieee said:
    my ass is green.

Hi hulk.

lMAO.

• picstoburn

brb. i wish it would rain already.

• sophieee

LISTEN 2 THIS GUY SOO AWESOEM!!
    eww.
    he’s all techno and auto tuned and it just sucks…

eww.
    he’s all techno and auto tuned and it just sucks…
    THATS THE POINT!!! ITS DANCE MUSIC!!!!!

FISTPUMPFISTPUMPSISTPUM!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    eww.
    he’s all techno and auto tuned and it just sucks…
    THATS THE POINT!!! ITS DANCE MUSIC!!!!!

FISTPUMPFISTPUMPSISTPUM!
    no. go tell that to J.S Jwow is on right now.

gingerrx. said:
    —————————————–

Nobody knows. This uncertainty sucks :/

for joe jonas fans :P

that didn’t turn me on.that made me hungry

that grossed me out. kudos to the people that think that could turn someone on.

yeah it’s like he was looking and someone and saying “i wanna eat you next”.

lol.that confused me
    If I was married and some teenage girl went up and tore off my man’s clothing I wouldnt be very happy..lol so I dont think Dani and everyone else would be too. So Nick it is :D

• picstoburn

i want them to come to new york,even though
    i already saw them /:

I PUT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SCREAMING EYYYO GOTTA LET GOOOOO

• areyouonDOPE…

………..

• areyouonDOPE…

ahhh i hate that OMG song by usher its stupid

• star19

I’m gonna brb.

lol.that confused me

true.and joe has a girlfriend too.i guess we’ll have to have a 3some then.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    picstoburn said:

i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.
    Soon, soon! It is hard to be patient, but they said there will be a new album in 2011. I think they want to make it great and not rushed like LVTT. I have faith that it will be awesome…

• picstoburn

Lmao. so last night i was on twitter
    and 50 cent were cussing out the little bieber

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    California.Gurls said:
    First and cool :)
    ………………
    OMG I’m in love with your icon

• suckit

i wouldn’t mind the selena ones if OU didn’t post so much about it.

======

i don’t care about the music video.i just want new songs by her.and i hope it has a similar sound to catch me or don’t forget

I am happy Nick is going back to London, but I am really dreading it. I am not ready for all the gossip and rumors. I am sure he is seeing Sam, but I hate the hate and negativity he gets for being seen with a girl. On a positive note, I heard a rumor that Joe was going with him. Just a rumor though!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    picstoburn said:

i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.

hopefully. that wasn’t their best album had a few good songs but overall it was bad /:

• California.Gurls

OMG I’m in love with your icon
    __
    haha thanks :)

• SiezeTheDay

true.and joe has a girlfriend too.i guess we’ll have to have a 3some then.
    Ehhh yeah :/..well..you can have Frankie! LOL just kiddding! Ok then.. : )

• JB rocks my socks

AHHHH I saw them last Night. They where AMAZING the crowd was amazing too.Joe said it was 19 thousand people.

• suckit

true.and joe has a girlfriend too.i guess we’ll have to have a 3some then.
    Ehhh yeah :/..well..you can have Frankie! LOL just kiddding! Ok then.. : )

no thanks:))i don’t wanna go jail.

• unique

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:05 am
    suckit said:
    i wouldn’t mind the selena ones if OU didn’t post so much about it.

======

=======

I bet that woudl be like it, they said its more like R & B and ‘im so freakin’ excited about that 3rd album.

• SiezeTheDay

O.o What the fack are you talking about???

• California.Gurls

__
    I thought it was good. It wasnt as catchy as ALBL or JB but it was more rock-ish IMO and the lyrics were more “deep” :D

• SiezeTheDay

Ehhh yeah :/..well..you can have Frankie! LOL just kiddding! Ok then.. : )

no thanks:))i don’t wanna go jail.
    Lols nope..then Nick it is >:)

__

true. i did like one of their songs though.

SiezeTheDay bye:))

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    O.o What the fack are you talking about???

the person is talking about nick and sam. but i don’t think their dating.

• JoickBelongs

_______

awww, I hope it’s true <33

• SiezeTheDay

the person is talking about nick and sam. but i don’t think their dating.
    Lol oooooooohhhhhhhhh…When’s Nick going back to London? I dont either.

• xoShannonxo

Yes! They’ll love it.

I’m happy for australian fans if this is true :)

Does anyone know if JB are coming to the UK this year? They haven’t announced any dates and there has been lots of rumours that they aren’t coming. Also, if JB were coming to the UK for a concert while Nick is doing Les Mis it would be really rushed/busy so I don’t think they are. :l

• picstoburn

the person is talking about nick and sam. but i don’t think their dating.
    Lol oooooooohhhhhhhhh…When’s Nick going back to London? I dont either.

lmao i don’t know. im not a hard core fan xD

Hello shannon.

• California.Gurls

true. i did like one of their songs though.
    __
    I think im like the only one who liked the whole album :D

• SiezeTheDay

Lol oooooooohhhhhhhhh…When’s Nick going back to London? I dont either.

lmao i don’t know. im not a hard core fan xD
    Lmao, oh ookay..by the way I love your icon..I wanna see that movie xD

• heartinvasion?

Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

i didn’t even know taylor did a song with boys likes girls :O
    They did! It’s called ‘Two is better than one’ :D

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:
    Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

Don’t forget Forever The Sickest Kids and Selena Gomez – Woah Oh! haha.

So true xD I NEED TO HEAR THAT SONG AGAIN!

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • SiezeTheDay

no. go tell that to J.S Jwow is on right now.
    LOL..thank you!! MTE.

• doublethedrama

heartinvasion? said:
    heartinvasion? said:
    Which collaboration was better?

Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift or We The Kings and Demi Lovato?

Don’t forget Forever The Sickest Kids and Selena Gomez – Woah Oh! haha.

So true xD I NEED TO HEAR THAT SONG AGAIN!

Ahaha, I was just listening to it.

• picstoburn

im in a spamming mood. just hand me your formspring so bored…………

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:01 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    no. go tell that to J.S Jwow is on right now.
    LOL..thank you!! MTE.

lmaooo. hate that music.

• cellophanejonas

the one that been is joe, and it was for a few days. it was just vacation. :)

No they havent, joe came like last year, to a football game with the veronicas.
    They havent been here.

No, Joe came on a holiday, but it was top secret and nobody really found out until he’d left. They haven’t been there other than that.

only joe has for a mini vacation :)

only joe came and he they didn’t do a concert so im only praying…

they have been to Australia.

Yes on holiday but they’ve never actually had a public appearance or show over there.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:01 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    no. go tell that to J.S Jwow is on right now.
    LOL..thank you!! MTE.

lmaooo. hate that music
    Lols..sometimes its okay..other times its REALLY annoying..but it could be alot worse.

MAN U GUYS ARE LAME!! DANCE MUSIC IS EPIC!

• SimplyCT

< --- ahh, i'm in love with my new icon. xD

• SiezeTheDay

MAN U GUYS ARE LAME!! DANCE MUSIC IS EPIC!
    Yehp..Im lame cause I like other forms of music..thanks :)

Dance music is good, when your listening to the right stuff, like example and faithless and some dubstep, but Basshunter (Jonas) is for lame chavs

ENNIE MINNIE MINNIE MOE

GIVE ME A LINK TO THEM DUDE!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    SimplyCT said:
    < — ahh, i’m in love with my new icon. xD

HEYYYYYYYYYYY :D

• picstoburn

MAN U GUYS ARE LAME!! DANCE MUSIC IS EPIC!

sorry let me get my bottle of jack.. and get a person that looks like mick jagger.

• SimplyCT

SimplyCT said:

< --- ahh, i'm in love with my new icon. xD
    HEYYYYYYYYYYY :D
    ----
    hey! what’s up? :D

lol this is so random but i found this AMAZING cover of colbie caillat’s fallin for you and thought id share it with my fellow oceanupppers.

this girls channel is…hanabanmusic. It’s her first vid on youtube but i think shes still pretty good. show her some love yall

cstoburn said:

SimplyCT said:

< — ahh, i’m in love with my new icon. xD

HEYYYYYYYYYYY :D
    hey! what’s up? :D

nothing im really bored. /: haha you?

• picstoburn

well i’ll be back when more people come byee……..

• SimplyCT

SimplyCT said:

< --- ahh, i'm in love with my new icon. xD
    HEYYYYYYYYYYY :D
    ----
    hey! what's up? :D
    nothing im really bored. /: haha you?
    ---
    haha same here, there’s barely anybody on right now. o_O
    btw i like your icon. i really want to see easy a.

• SimplyCT

aww, i’m alone now? :P

• Stranger

Is anyone still here? I’m guessing I’m alone.

Any fellow Jamie T fans here?

• SiezeTheDay

Is anyone still here? I’m guessing I’m alone.
    Well, if it helps..Im still here :D

• ohyouknow

OH MY GOD, NO WAY!!
    haha, its crazy how pathetic JB fans are. :P
    smfd.

• Stranger

Well, if it helps..Im still here :D

Yay! And I love your icon <3

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:19 am
    SimplyCT said:

SimplyCT said:

< — ahh, i’m in love with my new icon. xD

HEYYYYYYYYYYY :D
    hey! what’s up? :D

nothing im really bored. /: haha you?

haha same here, there’s barely anybody on right now. o_O
    btw i like your icon. i really want to see easy a.
    lol i know right. and thank you mee too xD

• Stranger

People are saying Easy A is the new Mean Girls? True or not? If so, I’m going to see it.

Well, if it helps..Im still here :D

Yay! And I love your icon <3
    Lol, whats cookin? Haha thanks! Same =D

• xoShannonxo

…Hey…

• picstoburn

a lot of people said that. now i want to see it as well.

• xoShannonxo

im guessing tina left D:

• givexlivelove

I love your icon. XD

• ForeverandAlwayss

whatever*

y u no

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:18 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    Lol oooooooohhhhhhhhh…When’s Nick going back to London? I dont either.

lmao i don’t know. im not a hard core fan xD
    Lmao, oh ookay..by the way I love your icon..I wanna see that movie xD

lol thanks. i want to see it too but none of my friends wants to go /:

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:18 am
    y u no

y u no leave a decent comment.

• iLoveChimpanzee

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance

y u no leave a decent comment.
    y u no think y u no guy is funny?

I liked a lot of the songs, but I think they were trying to be more mature on it and some of the songs just weren’t them. I loved Fly with Me, Black Keys, Paranoid, Hey Baby and Turn Right.

• ForeverandAlwayss

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance

when you look me in the eyes, that’s probably my favorite by them.

• picstoburn

y u no leave a decent comment.
    y u no think y u no guy is funny?

Because every time i try to read it it makes my brain hurt i hate incorrect grammar.

Bet she REALLY wants to punch him and get rid of some pent up anger. Sure Disney and management stopped her from saying what she really wanted to say after the douche dumped her!!

• Anonymous18

this video is what they are talking about

demi just walks away at the end

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance

try listening to when you look me in the eyes
    or burning up and S.O.S

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance
    Search on you tube, it depends on what your music taste is. Inseperable is a good one, Can’t have you, Hold On, 7:05, Much Better, Black Keys, Still in love with you and many, many more. There songs have a lot of meaning, that is what drew me into them. If you really sit and listen to the lyrics you can hear a lot of meaning.

Nick’s going back to London in about a week for Les Mis rehearsals.

wooooooohooooooooooo AUSTRALIA mate!! :D

but thats the whole point of the joke

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance
    ______

Take a Breath or Inseperable.

Yeah today is the last day of concert for US..now Nick can go to London and hang with the girls there..Joe can go to LA and hang with Ashley..and now they both don’t have to deal with Demi Lovatos stupid butt

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:10 am

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    O.o What the fack are you talking about???

the person is talking about nick and sam. but i don’t think their dating.
    As much as I want Nick happy, I hope you are right. I just feel like she will use him for his fame and not for who he is. There has just been a few things that make it look like they might be dating, but then maybe not. Guess we will have to wait and see if any pictures emerge from London (and I am dreading it if they do)

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:17 am
    California.Gurls said:
    true. i did like one of their songs though.
    __
    I think im like the only one who liked the whole album :D
    …………………
    What album your are talking about ??????

but thats the whole point of the joke
    yeah i know but i don’t find it funny. maybe like one of two but people over use it.

Lmao, oh ookay..by the way I love your icon..I wanna see that movie xD

lol thanks. i want to see it too but none of my friends wants to go /:
    SAME!!!!! Lets go, you and me :D..but we must get extra butter on the popcorn.

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance

try listening to when you look me in the eyes
    or burning up and S.O.S
    Oooh and as corny as this sound, they have one called Australia, goes with the post. It is a good song though. Just Friends is good too.

• picstoburn

i don’t know too much about this girl can i see a picture of her?

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:30 am
    Lmao, oh ookay..by the way I love your icon..I wanna see that movie xD

lol thanks. i want to see it too but none of my friends wants to go /:
    SAME!!!!! Lets go, you and me :D..but we must get extra butter on the popcorn.

lmao alright but you’re paying for it.

where did you hear the roumour that joe is coming to london with nick?

• iLoveChimpanzee

ok so i sorta like black keys :s

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance
    Some of their songs from Jonas La are good too.

• AAC

ok so i sorta like black keys :s
    _____

Listen to Take a Breath. That’s my favourite song by them.

I’m so happy for the Australian fans. :)

Nick’s going back to London in about a week for Les Mis rehearsals.
    In a week? I figured he would have to head tomorrow since tonight is the last concert.

• iLoveChimpanzee

lmfao this used to be my jam like years ago :’D

• picstoburn

wait why is he going back to london again?

• -YoursTruly

heylooo !!

lmfao this used to be my jam like years ago :’D

old school i remember they used to play it everyday on disney.

• SiezeTheDay

SAME!!!!! Lets go, you and me :D..but we must get extra butter on the popcorn.

lmao alright but you’re paying for it
    Lmao okayyyy..the big bags are 5..but the small ones are soooooooo big!

• -YoursTruly

I wanna see easy a

joe and kevin are going to london they said it at the past past live chat. they’re going to nick’s late show on Oct. 3: )

Nick’s going back to London in about a week for Les Mis rehearsals.
    ____

I think rehearsals start next week.

lmfao this used to be my jam like years ago :’D

old school i remember they used to play it everyday on disney.
    LOL..that song appeared on Studio Disney or whatever with the Muppets..I hated that show!

• picstoburn

yes i got 5000 questions on my fs now :)

• SiezeTheDay

yes i got 5000 questions on my fs now :)
    OH MY..lol! I dont even think I have 30 o.o

• xoShannonxo

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:37 am

BABY I LIIIIIIIIIIIKE IT
    THE WAY YOU MOVE ON THE FLOOR

• picstoburn

yes i got 5000 questions on my fs now :)
    OH MY..lol! I dont even think I have 30 o.o

lmao i had it for a while now. i think 4 months.

im getting justins cutout we r gonna snuggle and watch movies and im gonna put a snuggie around me and him when it gets cold and hes gonna watch me sleep

• SiezeTheDay

yes i got 5000 questions on my fs now :)
    OH MY..lol! I dont even think I have 30 o.o

lmao i had it for a while now. i think 4 months.
    ….Same…LMAO xD..actually longer D:

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH EVERYONW STFU ABOUT EASY A! SHUT DA FFUCK UP!!

• idkMyBFFjill

im guessing tina left D:
    Who me?

No, not at all. I’ve just been real busy and stuff. I’ve got college stuff/school stuff/family stuff to deal with.
    I’ll be permanently gone by next summer though :(
    And hopefully I’m seeing Easy A today or tomorrow. Idgaf how much i talk about it, i just need to see it.

what’s the best jb song? i wanna give them a chance

definately!!! I can’t have you, and when you look me in the eyes. the lyrics are beautiful.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:46 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:

im guessing tina left D:
    Who me?

I’ll be permanently gone by next summer though :(

i was talking about another tina. glad to see that you’re not gone though lol. i think everyone is going to leave next summer /:
    and with easy A me too. i might watch it online tonight.

• m

Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A Easy A

• heartinvasion?

Dude, what’s going on with Joe and Demi? And the ‘wouldn’t change a thing’ performance?

yo no se

• idkMyBFFjill

and with easy A me too. i might watch it online tonight.
    —————-
    Cool. Link me if u actually have a good link :)

Omg finally!!!!! Gah i have to go to that.

PAULY D LOOKS GUUUUD WITHOUT THAT GEL HAIR

• skyebird

i’m completely serious ya’ll. anyone want icons? i’m freaking booooored. check out muh photobucket.

• StarLightSTARbright

thats cool….

• xoShannonxo

OU needs to get off his/her ass…

• xoShannonxo

Hey

• xoShannonxo

NGL Pauly looks FINE in GQ….
    I want him.

xoShannonxo said:

NGL Pauly looks FINE in GQ….
    I want him.

i KNOWWW he looks hot without all that gel

• xoShannonxo

Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

xoShannonxo said:

NGL Pauly looks FINE in GQ….
    I want him.

i KNOWWW he looks hot without all that gel

Uh yes!
    It’s like, LAY OFF THE GEL.
    He looks fine without it.
    Whoo! I love Pauly.

I can see why you americansgo “yeah that’s cool” but it’s their first time to aus so of course we are thrilled that they’re coming for the first time .. I wish they came to brissie though :/

BABY 2NIGHT DA DJ GOT U S FALLING IN LUV AGAAN

WHO WANTS ME TO MAKE THEM AN ICON?

• Anonymous18

ME WANT MAKE ICONS

do this instead…
    :D

• Anonymous18

do this instead…
    :D

OKAY! im bored anyway so im gonna fistpump

• picstoburn

and with easy A me too. i might watch it online tonight.
    —————-
    Cool. Link me if u actually have a good link :)

ok idk if you’re still online by try this

what happen :O

picstoburn

He’s going to be in the Les Mis O2 anniversary concert.

frsh prince of bell air

• ItsRainingMen

They should come to somewhere in Canada that’s not in Ontario or Quebec (:

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:37 am
    SiezeTheDay said:
    SAME!!!!! Lets go, you and me :D..but we must get extra butter on the popcorn.

lmao alright but you’re paying for it
    Lmao okayyyy..the big bags are 5..but the small ones are soooooooo big!

lmao really? i can never finish the bag /: i always have to throw it away.

picstoburn

He’s going to be in the Les Mis O2 anniversary concert.

oh how sweet.

I want Oct to come already, Demi has a single coming out in Oct.

• SiezeTheDay

Lmao okayyyy..the big bags are 5..but the small ones are soooooooo big!

lmao really? i can never finish the bag /: i always have to throw it away.
    LOL yesss..the small bags are realllllly big! So do I :/

• gymnastlovee95

The jonas Brothers should come back to NY :D So i can give joe the teddy bear i gave him D:

• picstoburn

Lmao okayyyy..the big bags are 5..but the small ones are soooooooo big!

lmao really? i can never finish the bag /: i always have to throw it away.
    LOL yesss..the small bags are realllllly big! So do I :/

kinda weird how much does it cost?

Nope Joe got a part on some movie or TV show thats why he was at a Studio last week..he’ll be filming in LA the next couple weeks..and he and Ashley can go back to basically living together

• picstoburn

did you go to the GMA’s? i think it was in june.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Cool:]

LOL yesss..the small bags are realllllly big! So do I :/

kinda weird how much does it cost?
    Yeah it is…uhhh I think its like $3.50..the medium is $4 and the biig is $4.50 I think..

• picstoburn

im in love with a year without rain.
    the lyrics are good. selena needs work though.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:45 am
    LOL yesss..the small bags are realllllly big! So do I :/

kinda weird how much does it cost?

damn that’s cheap. other where i live it’s like 6 or 7 dollars.

• gymnastlovee95

did you go to the GMA’s? i think it was in june.
    ____
    Nope i went to the Jones Beach show in august. I threw a bear to joe and he looked at it and walked away :( lmfao

• Amanda J

Cool. I’m not from Australia but im really happy for the Australian fans :D

• picstoburn

did you go to the GMA’s? i think it was in june.
    ____
    :O he didn’t even take it? how rude lol.

• SiezeTheDay

damn that’s cheap. other where i live it’s like 6 or 7 dollars.
    LOL yeahh…thats the cheap theater..they play movies FOREVER..when I went like 3 weeks ago Valentine’s Day was still showing there…

• gymnastlovee95

did you go to the GMA’s? i think it was in june.
    ____
    :O he didn’t even take it? how rude lol.
    ____
    No! I was pissed at him, but i still love him lmao.

• JoickBelongs

wow, Demi didn’t even look at Joe, especially at the end
    -_-

• heartinvasion?

Are they trying to find Nemo?

• picstoburn

damn that’s cheap. other where i live it’s like 6 or 7 dollars.

oh wow. i need to go there lol.

• picstoburn

Are they trying to find Nemo?

who? lmao.

• SiezeTheDay

oh wow. i need to go there lol.
    Lmao yeahh xD..the other movie theater is $9 just to get in..

• heartinvasion?

Are they trying to find Nemo?

who? lmao.

haha, you know the fish? Nemo? Since they are going to Austrailia xD

• heartinvasion?

EASY A WAS SO AWESOME. OMG that movie was bitchin’ ;D

• picstoburn

Are they trying to find Nemo?

who? lmao.

haha, you know the fish? Nemo? Since they are going to Austrailia xD

lmao oh wow. and you saw easy A. you lucky bitch D:

EASY A WAS SO AWESOME. OMG that movie was bitchin’ ;D
    Really? Lol I wanna seee it D:

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    gymnastlovee95 said:

did you go to the GMA’s? i think it was in june.
    ____
    :O he didn’t even take it? how rude lol.
    ____
    No! I was pissed at him, but i still love him lmao.

lmao. maybe next time xD

• heartinvasion?

Are they trying to find Nemo?

who? lmao.

haha, you know the fish? Nemo? Since they are going to Austrailia xD

lmao oh wow. and you saw easy A. you lucky bitch D:

yesss. It was so funny. It’s like the new Mean Girls xD

im not seeing easy A. im gonna be the only one thats not gonna see it!

• picstoburn

1pm and im stuck in house. im going to the park in an hour.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    heartinvasion? said:
    Are they trying to find Nemo?

who? lmao.

haha, you know the fish? Nemo? Since they are going to Austrailia xD

lmao oh wow. and you saw easy A. you lucky bitch D:

yesss. It was so funny. It’s like the new Mean Girls xD

lmao awesome watch everyone is going to be quoting that movie soon.

OH GOD STELLA’S GONNA DRIVE OFF A CLIFF IN JONAS L.A!

• SiezeTheDay

OH GOD STELLA’S GONNA DRIVE OFF A CLIFF IN JONAS L.A!
    Whaaaa? O.o

• California.Gurls

First and cool :)

I’m going to go to austriala to see them! Omg nick will be 19 then! He’s a sexy beast

lucky them….

• Hibz.

I JUST TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT THIS EARLIER!

It’s about time! WOO!

• putlimeinthecoconut

wow, Shannon will be happy xD

• star19

Well, lucky you Australia. :(

• Hibz.

Sep 19, 2010 @ 08:19 am
    they have been to Australia.
    Only Joe has.

Is she pissed? :o

Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

this video is what they are talking about

demi just walks away at the end

oh wow.
    I sense some bad chemistry…

Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:46 pm

Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

this video is what they are talking about

demi just walks away at the end

oh wow.
    I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD

• ensuringthecrisis

They’ve really never been to Australia?
    Woahh, I would think they have by now.
    Atleast Australian JB fans are happy now :D

• putlimeinthecoconut

demi just walks away at the end

oh wow.
    I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD

lmao, yeah maybe with something that isn’t so fluffy next time :p

• picstoburn

OH GOD STELLA’S GONNA DRIVE OFF A CLIFF IN JONAS L.A!

thanks for the spoiler.

this video is what they are talking about

demi just walks away at the end

oh wow.
    I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD
    O_O Again?!…LOL

OMG IM NEVER DRINKING RED BULL AGAIN I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:53 pm

this video is what they are talking about

demi just walks away at the end

oh wow.
    I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD
    O_O Again?!…LOL

• picstoburn

mao, yeah maybe with something that isn’t so fluffy next time :p

lmao that’s kinda mean.

• picstoburn

OMG IM NEVER DRINKING RED BULL AGAIN I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

they give you wings you know?

• Watch your back

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    OMG IM NEVER DRINKING RED BULL AGAIN I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY, someone who understands. That’s like.. my life story

Hey you’re here :) lmao.

im going to see my love today standing in the window motionless *dreamy sighhhhhhh*

• ensuringthecrisis

Hey, what has one formspring and a caps lock button?

THIS GIRRRL :)

a year from now they wont be famous

• Watch your back

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Hey you’re here :) lmao.

Heeeyy. Yes, I am. I am not letting you be bored… alone ;D

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Hey you’re here :) lmao.

Heeeyy. Yes, I am. I am not letting you be bored… alone ;D

haha thanks you’re sweet. what’s up?

• SiezeTheDay

OH GOD STELLA’S GONNA DRIVE OFF A CLIFF IN JONAS L.A!
    O.o No she didnt..LOL xDDD…I think the next episode is the kiss :D

that jonas la thing is so predicable. you know in the end joe is gonna catch up to stella and kiss her before she gets on the plane

• Watch your back

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Hey you’re here :) lmao.

Heeeyy. Yes, I am. I am not letting you be bored… alone ;D

haha thanks you’re sweet. what’s up?

Nothing much. What about you? :D

• picstoburn

a year from now they wont be famous.

you can’t tell the future. so why bother writing that?

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Hey you’re here :) lmao.

Heeeyy. Yes, I am. I am not letting you be bored… alone ;D

haha thanks you’re sweet. what’s up?

Nothing much. What about you? :D

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Hey you’re here :) lmao.

Heeeyy. Yes, I am. I am not letting you be bored… alone ;D

haha thanks you’re sweet. what’s up?

Nothing much. What about you? :D

same i want to see Easy A so badly. /:

Ooh, maybe there’s a download link somewhere.. far away.

my brain hurts!!!!!

• picstoburn

Ooh, maybe there’s a download link somewhere.. far away.

you want me to go to jail D:

Woot woot! Glee starts this week! =D

• Watch your back

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    picstoburn said:
    Ooh, maybe there’s a download link somewhere.. far away.

you want me to go to jail D:

Nope.. I download movies all the time and I’m still here ^^

Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:23 am
    Watch your back said:
    Sep 19, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    picstoburn said:
    Ooh, maybe there’s a download link somewhere.. far away.

you want me to go to jail D:

Nope.. I download movies all the time and I’m still here ^^

lmao where?

Sep 19, 2010 @ 09:52 am
    JoickBelongs said:

wow, Demi didn’t even look at Joe, especially at the end
    -_-
    ==========================================

Why does she have the UGLIEST dresses? lol.
    She’s so pretty. Why do they wanna make her like…THAT!?

• Watch your back

lmao where?

I have this thing called Vuze. :D

• Watch your back

mao where?

I have this thing called Vuze. :D

lucky i need to download that.

• doublethedrama

Helllllo..whats uppp?

• skyebird

australiaaaaaa. i’m going there for christmas!

Hey Nini.
    http://www.cinesmart.net/watch-easy-a-online.html ;D

Helllllo..whats uppp?

hey cute icon. nothing you?

• sophieee

hi.

Helllllo..whats uppp?
    Well helllooo there (:..nothin watching Teen Mom..you?

HANDS UPPPPPPP SUDDENLY WE ALL GOT OUR HANDSSSSS UP!!!

• SiezeTheDay

I sense some bad chemistry…

i hope demi hits him again xD
    O_O Again?!…LOL

…LMAO! XD..Ever since they broke up their friendship is like…nothing.. :/

• suckit

SAME! Next time its you. Me. A super soaker and the Jonas concert.. :)

mmmmhhhhh.i’ll get nick and joe wet…..you can have kevin

MO!!!i want my 3some to be with 3 people not 4

• picstoburn

i thought it was some corny joke when i first
    read it.

MO!!!i want my 3some to be with 3 people not 4

• picstoburn

i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.

MO!!!i want my 3some to be with 3 people not 4

awww:(cheer up.you still get kevin *pats your back*

• ForeverandAlwayss

anyways, goodmorning/afterrnoon/night. wherever time it is over there. :D

awww:(cheer up.you still get kevin *pats your back*
    :'( Yeahh but…thats no fun hes married..thats what Dani is for ;)

• California.Gurls

Your icon is so hot >3
    __
    haha thanks anon :D

• star19

picstoburn said:
    i want them to come out with a cd already.
    not Jonas la. just a normal cd is that too
    much to ask.
    Yes. Another sexy music videos please. :D

• ensuringthecrisis

HANDS UPPPPPPP SUDDENLY WE ALL GOT OUR HANDSSSSS UP!!!

No control of my body!! :DD
    That song is always on the radio XD

hello people.

AMAZIN!!OMG I LOVE JONAS <3 <3 BUT AND VENEZUELA :(

No control of my body!! :DD
    That song is always on the radio XD
    usher sounds so sexy when he says that