‘Blond Girl’ Hugs Kevin And Nick Jonas

blond-girl-2

That blond girl that jumped on stage the other night got picked my Joe to play musical chairs during the soundcheck. She came in with that brown haired girl that Big Rob pushed, some other guy and they just sat right in front of the stage.

Joe came over and picked her to come on stage with musical chairs, and then helped her climb on stage. I put my camera away and after that she fell on the stage, and then she gave Nick and Kevin hugs.

From Megan: Joe didn’t go the meet and greet at the Shoreline Ampitheatre idk why, but a lot of people were saying it is because he was not feeling well.

• Voice of reason

What is wrong with the world?

• disneyxo

Seriously, quit giving this dumb b**ch the attention she’s after. She’s just an immature fan that made an as* out of herself in front of everyone.

Move on, OU

I agree with anon.

• JB rocks my socks

disneyxo I love your Icon!

• Voice of reason

Is she going to be at every jonas brother event jeeze.

Is she the girl of that Youtube video? I mean, the Youtube ideo that Oceanup posted on an article today about two Jonas Brother’s fans. It’d be really cool if someone answer :D Thank you!

Great job on making this girl famous OU SMH

Indeed she is

joe <3

joe <3

That one picture of Kevin and Nick with the really pretty, dark haired girl is so cute! :)

That should have been the main picture, not Blondie McDumbass

• STAN

joes not feeling well?

its probably the guilt that hes a manwhore that is eating him alive

wow!! kevin is smoking HOT in the first pic. i saw a video of his full outfit and he was looking good. he finally had on a pair of sneakers that were awesome :-)

• STAN

joe <3

ew.

• kangiexo

no, kaitlin is not seeking attention. she didn’t jump on the stage at the soundcheck either, joe choose her to go on stage. which also proves the point that she didn’t freak them out by “attacking” nick. honestly, negative feedback is just unnecessary right now.

i hope you can all understand, and avoid any immature comments.

xo

Oh shut up! You are the one that posted about that video. Guess what? No one gives a shit!

in the first pic that blond girl is touching kevin a little too much. she needs to remove her hand from his chest….i wish danielle was their to pull her hair out, lol!!

Shes claiming that she wants to be famous now.

How pathetic….

• Voice of reason

Maybe if we just ignore them they’ll go away.

• STAN

joe was probably doing it doggy style with ashley..thats why he didnt go.

======
    I’m sure that the only reason he “chose” her is because he didn’t realize that was her that had attacked Nick. It would have been a completely different story if he had known. Trust me!

• JOES-DICK

im horny….

Oceanup, a new post please?

Enough about this overblown crazy bit*h and her fantasy!

• Dumaaa ?

I have $13 on my i-Tunes account rn. So I’m trying to decide whether to buy Selena’s album tonight and have an empty balance, or Friday when I get $50 put in. Decisions, decisions. :P

• BZheartsJB

Agreed. I mean don’t get me wrong I would love to touch Nick cause he is hot and to talk to him would be amazing. But jumping on stage is a little far, I mean she said she did it for fame not even for that fact that it’s the Jo bros. And to go up and disrespect them like that is not cool cause they play for fans not stalkers who jump on stage for fame

You’re talking about being mature?…haha that’s rich. Because jumping on stage is SOOO mature.

It’s not like Joe would be able to remember what the chick who threw herself on his brother looked like anyway, so that doesn’t really prove anything dear. Maybe she didn’t throw herself all over the boys at this soundcheck (I wasn’t there, so I really don’t know) but that’s exactly what she did at the concert, and that was immature and wrong to do.

• diane n.

Dumaaa ? said:

is there any other album or song that you want to buy at the moment? if so i think you should just wait till friday to buy it. plus i think the album is $13.99. yes an extra 99 cents. lol. i just bought it on itunes. i like this album WAY more than kiss&tell.

• Moonbeam

Why would you want to buy the whole album? There are only 2 decent songs on it. It’s like buying the whole cow for a glass of milk.

she is super annoying. NO BODY LIKES YOU GO AWAY.

I LOVE NICK JONAS <3

Seriously, quit giving this dumb bitch the attention she’s after. She’s just an immature fan that made an ass out of herself in front of everyone.

Move on, OU

Move on, OU

• disneyxo

wow.

• JB rocks my socks

ANYWAYZZZZZZ
    I went to the road dogs game on Saturday and at the end of the game I went near the dugout.And Nick smiled and waved at me.
    But thats not the shocking part. The shocking part is I was level headed about it.
    I mean I freaked a little afterwards’ but I didnt scream like some bitches.
    And I got awesome picturess!!!!!

Agreed! She’s just an immature fan who made a fool of herself.

• JB rocks my socks

UGH WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE GIRLS CLIMBING ON STAGE CONTROL URSELVES

That Girl needs to go away.

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• Hollieluvsux

Off topic but has the new glee season aired in america yet ?
    I live in the uk it wont be here until january..

bahahaha i honestly love badasses. everyone’s hating on them but they kick ass for doing this.

• what?

Why was not he?

• <333

_______________________
    erhmmm……… NO. keep your horrible opinions to yourself. and i cant believe you are saying this the one with the MILEY icon. like that just surpirises me bc selena is 1,000 times better than miley.

• <333

_______________________

wow poeple! its not “mature” to jump on stage nor is it mature to talk shit about other people… i go to their concerts to listen to their music and not to some crazy screaming chicks! its anoying as fuck and i just dont get it?… woooow she TOCHED NICK JONAS!!! so what? hes just a boy! and i think theyre probably laughing their asses of about girls that scream freak out or even cry just cause they met or “touched” them! gosh people GROW UP!!!

• Dumaaa ?

Three, I got Maroon 5, Santana, and John Legend and the Roots.
    ____________

Do you like the whole Maroon 5 album? As of right now, I’m probably gonna only get some songs off of it.

Love_JaJ said:

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.
    _

i dont know who they are :O

That is tragic. Look them up.

• Dumaaa ?

im sure she would be too. haha. i dislike having an empty account too. it makes me sad. lol.
    ______________

It bothers me for some strange reason. xD I try to have at least $5 in there at all times.

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.
    Yup, they’re good and so is John Legend so I had to have this album. I love it when two artists I love make great music together.

• Lilly

Yup, it’s pretty good. I wouldn’t say it’s their best album but it’s still good. Their album is pretty much a mix of a lot of different sounds.

• Lilly

I realize I bought every type of genre tonight. Maroon 5 is my pop album, Santana my rock, and John Legend and the Roots are my R&B and hip-hop

• Lilly

Three posts in a row without even trying.

Fourth?

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.

I know. (: It’s pretty amazing.
    I think John Legend and Alicia Keys should colborate. John Mayer has a song with her too, so they should make an album. (:

Just a dream.

____________

Judging from the previews, I’m only gonna get like 6 songs tops from their album.

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.

I know. (: It’s pretty amazing.

Just a dream.
    oooh, yes. Their voices work so well together.

Dumaaa ? said:

____________

idk why but I’ve always been into buying albums more than selected songs. I guess I like having the complete set.

Sep 20, 2010 @ 11:58 pm
    Lilly said:

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.

I know. (: It’s pretty amazing.

Just a dream.
    oooh, yes. Their voices work so well together.

I have a long list of artists that should colborate with John Mayer.

Sep 20, 2010 @ 11:58 pm
    Lilly said:

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.

I know. (: It’s pretty amazing.

Just a dream.
    oooh, yes. Their voices work so well together.

I have a long list of artists that should colborate with John Mayer.
    I wish John Mayer and Alicia Keys could do an album together. They’re both great songwriters and they’re really good friends.

______________

See the thing is, I used to do that, but then I started realizing that I have songs on my iTunes that I don’t listen to, so I decided to not buy the full album if I don’t like at least 3/4 of it. I did that with Miley’s album, because I legit only liked 4 songs, so I bought those. It’s my way of still supporting the artist even if I don’t get the whole album.

• Voice of reason

Yeah, but people have to go and ruin it like they did with him and taylor. “John Mayer dates Taylor Swift.” That was probally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. The media would see Alicia and him together and just assume like usual. Sad.

But yeah an album with both of their amazing voices would make my life. That’s right not my day.. my life. lmaoo

• MORICETSZ

oh god.
    if nick were to cover his face in one of my pictures that COULD be one in a life time id be pisseeddd. not cool dude.

sound check is before the concert, so no,, jonas cant see the future…. they didnt know she was going to jump on stage later… that doesnt even look like her and its certainly not the browned hair girl…

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • superJOEman

Joseph..take care of yourself. :))

HEY KARSIE IM AT SCHOOL NOW!!!!!!!!

• luckze

ANYWAYZZZZZZ
    I mean I freaked a little afterwards’ but I didnt scream like some bitches.
    And I got awesome picturess!!!!!
    ________________________________
    awesome !! I would have freaked out too but im wit you i would not scream !!

Sep 20, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    JOES-DICK said:

im horny….

Grow up.

• STAN

Sep 20, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    __

ew. selenas album? why would you support that no-talent, computerized, fake bitch?

• Voice of reason

STAN is obviously looking for a fight.

• JOES-DICK

Sep 20, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    JOES-DICK said:

im horny….

Grow up.
    _

make me.

• Lilly

I bought like three albums on itunes tonight. I need to stop buying so many albums or I’m gonna go broke. :P
    Thankfully all of them were worth the money.

• STAN

ashley greens legs are soo fucking nasty! her calves are like bigger than her thighs..

___________

Oh, yeah? Says the person whose talent is sitting behind a computer under the alias of STAN and bashing someone they don’t even know. Yup, I’ll listen to a pathetic loser like you. Thanks for your wise wisdom. You may go out and play in the streets now. (:

JOES-DICK said:

Sep 20, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    JOES-DICK said:

im horny….

Grow up.
    _

make me.

Wow, how old are you.
    Why are you up so late, sweetheart.
    You have school tomarrow.

Seriously try acting your age.

Oh, because if every single one of you had the opportunity to do the same thing she didn’t, you wouldn’t.

I can honestly say that I didn’t jump on stage when I had front row tickets to the concert I went to last year :)

• STAN

Dumaaa ? said:
    ___________

_
    atleast i can admit i have no talent, whereas selena pretends she can ‘sing’

• JOES-DICK

LOL at you acting to be all ‘grown up’ bitch, sit your ass DOWN.

Yeah, hopefully they’ll know who to watch out for next time,ignore the hell out of her
    and if it happens again, have security throw her out and ban her from future shows!

but more than likely they don’t even remember her at all. LOL.

NILEY FOREVER! TRUE LOVE NEVER FADES!

• Voice of reason

Anybody that has any self respect for themsevles and the boys will remain in their seats and enjoy the concert like normal people.

It’s a shame, people like her are getting their fifteen minutes of fame. For doing something so selfish.

• jonasfan

SHE IS SO LUCKY!
    I WAS AT THE SOUNDCHECK AND THEY TOTALLY KNEW IT WAS HER! JOE SERIOUSLY WALKED RIGHT UP TO HER AND PICKED LIFTED HER ONTO THE STAGE!

Why would we? That was a desperate thing that she did to try to draw attention to herself. I mean that’s pretty pathetic to have to go to those lengths to get someone’s attention. I certainly wouldn’t want to be known for being one of the psychos at a Jonas show and that’s basically what it amounts to. Who knows, maybe this girl needs some sort of help. It’s pretty obvious.

Dumaaa ? said:

How did you end up with an even 13 dollars?

stop posting shit about this girls he’s a dumbass.

___________

Yeah, I wanna get some songs off the Maroon 5 album, so I’ll most likely wait til Friday. And really? I thought it was like $11 something. HAHA. But yeah, this album is definitely better than Kiss & Tell. But thanks for telling me the full price. I’ll go ahead and just get my Maroon 5 songs. xD

• Lilly

No, cause I don’t wanna be remember as the psycho who attack them on stage. I much rather be remember as the crazy girl who told Nick that the Dodgers suck :P

• nickjjismyhusband

haha oh jonas fans :)
    i love jonas fans ;)

• Lilly

I might need to unfollow Selena for a week, she going a little overboard with promo for her album on twitter.

___________

In YOUR opinion, there are only two decent songs. In MY opinion, I like majority of the album, so I’m buying the whole thing.

• diane n.

oh nevermind, it’s only $9.99, but i bought the deluxe version because i didnt see the regular one. -___-
    haha, but its all good.

jonasfan said:

SHE IS SO LUCKY!
    How would YOU know for sure if they knew it was her unless you are the girl? Your few minutes of fame are just about over. I hope it was worth all the humiliation that you should be feeling at this point!

Nice try though.

• Love_JaJ

Moonbeam said:
    _

HAHA, lol. i love the last sentence. xD

• nickjjismyhusband

the jonas brothers are a super famous band whose fame HASNT gone to their heads. i think these guys are damn HUMBLE and so nice to their fans.?

on the other hand, justin bieber is letting fame go to his head like….to the MAX. and obsessive bieber fans may not see it but i see it and alot of other people too

• Lilly

Why are there so many songs called Runaway now?

• nickjjismyhusband

• nickjjismyhusband

• Dumaaa ?

How did you end up with an even 13 dollars?
    ______________

I didn’t. I have $13.45, but I just consider that $13. LOL. You know what’s funny though? I could have sworn there was $30 bucks in there, because that was the balance last Friday. xD

• STAN

diane n. said:
    Dumaaa ? said:

_

of course its better nothing could be as shit as kiss and tell.In saying that, a year without rain is still shit.

• nickjjismyhusband

i like the sound of violins and making someone SMIIIIIILE :)

• STAN

Dumaaa ? said:
    ___________

__

YOUR opinion is shit.

• nickjjismyhusband

i still havent bought the campt rock 2 album D:
    noor the movie! im BROKE!

but my b-day is on friday and im gonna get money that day haha so ill buy them on Friday! :D

• vlbznjcfe

qx9dBt fodrzdkcargd, [url=http://qfgtdjtbimwg.com/]qfgtdjtbimwg[/url], [link=http://uwccyttxbcfx.com/]uwccyttxbcfx[/link], http://aplrnmjubuax.com/

• Afterglow

I hope that this girl is content with the fact that is now placed in the cluster of crazed and ridiculously senseless Jonas fans that no respectable and sane fan will ever associate themselves with.

• Moonbeam

Apropos iTunes. Miley is now on Ping.

Dumaaa ? said:

How did you end up with an even 13 dollars?
    ______________

Haha, I almost have 0 dollars in mines right now.
    BTW you can get Selena’s album, it’s only 10 bucks. It’s 14 for the deluxe version.

haha, but its all good.
    ______________

Oh, really? I knew it! But then you confused me. LOL.

• diane n.

Oh, really? I knew it! But then you confused me. LOL.

haha, sorry.
    so you can still buy it now and get like three songs from maroon 5 if you wanted.
    yeah, i only have 19 cents in my account left. :P lol.

• Dumaaa ?

Haha, I almost have 0 dollars in mines right now.
    ___________

I hate an empty balance. It annoys me seeing $0.00. :P How many albums did you buy tonight? And, yeah, I’m just gonna wait til Friday to get the album. I really want my Maroon 5 songs. ;D

• Lilly

Three, I got Maroon 5, Santana, and John Legend and the Roots.

• Lilly

Santana’s new album proves that he’s one of the greatest guitarist

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.

haha, sorry.
    yeah, i only have 19 cents in my account left. :P lol.
    ____________

If I do that, I’ll have an empty balance and I dislike that. xD I’m sure Selena will be fine if I buy it Friday. (:

• diane n.

• Love_JaJ

nickjjismyhusband said:
    i still havent bought the campt rock 2 album D:
    noor the movie! im BROKE!

_

i actually really like the cr2 album, its better than the first one.There are some really good songs.

• Love_JaJ

I love The Roots.(:
    I have a picture with Questlove smiling.(:
    (With his teeth) Rare.
    _

i dont know who they are :O

——————————-
    i see it too, and i like justin. but jonas more:) and seriously, why do fans keep trying to jump on stage? its obsessive and the jobros CAN see that

great now shes gonna make another video saying “omg we got to play musical chairs with the jonas brothers and i got to hug nick AGAIN. see people im not stupid blahblahblah peace, bitches.”

• pqzpvrwx

Eu1ZCI nkyzlqkdexhv, [url=http://fnmbbdeqldup.com/]fnmbbdeqldup[/url], [link=http://vmevmhojqkwc.com/]vmevmhojqkwc[/link], http://vhmgogpboije.com/

Since this post is completly pointless,
    how’s the weather?

• Dumaaa ?

I put my camera away and after that she fell on the stage.

LOL, wut?

• love_JaJ

first!?

• love_JaJ

guess i was 2nd D;<

• JB rocks my socks

some girl got onstage in Mountainview but security was quick this time

• RiceMoves:)

Seriously, quit giving this dumb bitch the attention she’s after. She’s just an immature fan that made an ass of herself.

Move on, OU

These girls are really starting to tick me off.

Are you dump? I’ve just asked something. Anyone asked YOU to answer my question. And I didn’t ask anything bad. So if my question bothers you that much, just don’t even answer ;) I don’t need pathetic people like you to read or asnwer my question. And I didn’t even understand when you said that I was the one who posted about that video. So grow up and get over it ;)

• Voice of reason

Wow. She’s probally walking around feeling like some big celebrity.