Joe Jonas, ‘Nick Is The Most Athletic’

Joe Jonas told E! Online: ‘I think the most athletic and the one who would dive for the ball the most would be Kev.. Nick. I almost said Kevin.’ Kevin then joked after hearing Joe’s mistake: ‘I was like, yeah, thanks.. We all have our role on the team. The fact that we play as a team is what’s important.’

• w

kevin is fat
    I’m sorry but just scrolling through the comments about how bad Nick’s shape is, then seeing “Kevin is fat” made me lol so hard.

AAAWWW Joe is in LA now…Ashley is in LA now all is right with the world hopefully we get some Jashley pics this week and life will be good!!! Love you @

Sep 20, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

duh… of course nick is the most athletic… love joe and kevin for who they are
    ——————————
    Nick is the most athletic..and in the worse shape Joe has such a better body…Did you see Nick shirtless pic and the has nothing to do with diabetes…you know Halley Berry has type 1..and sho does Brett Micheal and they have good bodies…Nick has no excuse he just needs to work out!

• RiNiO

—————-
    Why on earth he should do that??? I mean his fans, we love him just the way he is!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

shallow idiots. :]

• xxbehappyxx

Sep 20, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

duh… of course nick is the most athletic… love joe and kevin for who they are
    ——————————
    what pictures? i wanna see them!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

why does joe always have a boner lol

@all for me, is in da house. Hating on Nick and praising Joe. RME

Nick the most athletic Jonas, well i guess in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Congrats on that achievement I guess.

xxbehappyxx said:

Sep 20, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

duh… of course nick is the most athletic… love joe and kevin for who they are
    ——————————
    what pictures? i wanna see them!!!
    ———————————————

There is one horrible quality beach photo out there somewhere.

Now to the person who said Nick is in bad shape…You are kidding me right? Have you seen his arms, neck, back, etc… I can’t judge his abs because that photo was crap. He is in great shape for someone who just turned 18 (for anybody really). Next time you are at school or the mall just look at all the guys and then complain about Nick. Seriously.

Is this like being the most intelligent person on Jersey Shore.

——————————–

What’s your point? That they’re not professional athletes? They are in great shape and out there being active. They are being a great example to fans too…most of who could probably do to get off their butts. And yeah, Nick happens to be the most athletic of the 3 of them.

• xxbehappyxx

Nick is in better shape than Joe… JS.

• sexxynickj

Gearsarealwayst… said:

why does joe always have a boner lol

Maybe I’m a perv but I couldn’t keep my eyes off his package the entire interview. That boy is packing something LARGE down there…. I don’t think he was hard, I think he is just that big.

I love Nick, but out of the three of them, he has the smallest package in those pants. Of course as we all know, it’s not the size, it’s how the guy uses it!!!! :) JUST SAYIN…

———————-
    You do realize that Joe is the one that answered this, and not one of their fans. They obviously can support one another and compliment each other, unlike some of their fans that have trouble realizing that praising one does not automatically mean something negative toward the others. They are obviously all athletic and in good shape.

hahahah kev… nick hahaha and then she said to nick ” he gave you the balls” hahahahahahahahahaha i died hahahah <3

Or Ashley Greene :/ ?? i hope she not

Sep 20, 2010 @ 01:00 pm

xxbehappyxx said:

Sep 20, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

duh… of course nick is the most athletic… love joe and kevin for who they are
    ——————————
    what pictures? i wanna see them!!!
    ———————————————

There is one horrible quality beach photo out there somewhere.

Nick. Seriously.
    ——————————-
    Thank you for basically covering the points that I would have in a reply. Well said!!!

honestly i don’t know if i could say that nick is the most athletic….they are all pretty good athletes. nick is just really good at sports and has good athletic ability, kevin i would say is good at sports but much pretty at things like flips and stuff like parkor and it takes a real athletic person to do stuff like. and joe well he works out all the time and is into running and things like!! enough said all these guys have more athletic ability than the average guy.

====================================
    lol retard. that one crappy picture made you htink he wasnt in shape? whoever puts there arm in that position looks that way, i know, i model and there are guidelines we follow. nick is almost too thin! have you seen pics of nick jonas before?

——————————–

_______________
    your right .. since when athletic means abs and abs arent everything plus nick doesnt like to work out anyway

kevin is fat

she … was go on her twitter and her friend’s twitter … her and all her freinds were there taking pics and what not and believe me im not happy about it either :/

lol….i think joe almost got himself in a little trouble there. you know how competitive kevin and nick are with each other and nick always puts his claim on the athlete title and prides himself in being good in sports. so when joe first said kevin it was so funny to see nick’s expression and then joe corrected himself….too cute!!

• RiNiO

kevin is fat
    —————–
    What? Hes not skinny and definetely not fat!!!! He is alright…..

• kendra joy bethune

exuse me i did’nt know that was what the jonas brothers were talking about i just recycled my autobiography journal the story of me wensday i saw miley cyrus e news special last sunday and justin bieber i did’nt know nick jonas was the most athlelic
    what happened to his curly hair nick jonas that was a turn on it looked good

RiNiO said:

kevin is fat
    —————–
    What? Hes not skinny and definetely not fat!!!! He is alright…..
    _________

he looks tubby now

• xxbehappyxx

lmaoo joe was so cute when he said “Kev.NICK!”

• Danger-ous

Sep 20, 2010 @ 01:39 pm

kevin is fat
    So’s your mama.

• ensuringthecrisis

The new OU posts are boring. But you know what’s not boring?

Mah formspring :DD

• fearless now

No duh

ahahahahah

Obviously.

• Sports clothing

This is a great blog posting and very helpful. I really appreciate the research you put into this blog.

duh… of course nick is the most athletic… love joe and kevin for who they are

• luckze
  • WHATSUP

KEVIN IS THE SWEET

JONAS BROTHER

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

YOU DO REALIZE THEY ALL WEAR CUPS WHEN PLAYING SPORTS… SO THEIR PACKAGING ISNT THERE PACKAGING ITS THE JOCK STRAPS…

• TheTruthBitch

First?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sexxynickj said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

why does joe always have a boner lol

===
    hahahahaha, well…there you are right :P

• ensuringthecrisis