Jonas Brothers LONG BEACH BOYS

jonas-brothers-long-beach-boys-924

Jonas Brothers walk in Long Beach, CA on Sunday after winning the final Road Dogs game against the Marquis Jets at Long Beach State University Blair Field. They played before a sold-out crowd of about 1,700, mostly teenage girls and their parents. Photos: Fame, Morgan R, @whabamcourtney. Vid under!

• Animal

Yea… I’m not sure thoo, it was all over twitter…=/

• Untouchable

im not fascinated wtih this road dogs stuff

UGH , He looks gross !!

• skyebird

i feel like the jonas posts always have the same pictures. lmao.

• peaceandlove.

Animal said:

Yea… I’m not sure thoo, it was all over twitter…=/

Oh shit. :\

Does anyone know if Nick is actually in the hospital? I heardd the rumors, I hope not… I heard it was cos of his back..? [x
    ____
    bad timing seeing as hes supposed to be coming to london to do les mis in a week :/

• Animal

Yea.. Ik… >.>

• jerseygirl

Damn. I’m going to miss seeing Joe in those softball pants. ;)

• Animal

I know.. I was gonna go but my stupid dad wont let me.. >.<

• Animal

I know.. I was gonna go but my stupid dad wont let me.. >.<

there’s the people in their band…like garbo, john, jack, ryan. most people know who they are..along with most of their other team mates:)

• peaceandlove.

jerseygirl said:

Damn. I’m going to miss seeing Joe in those softball pants. ;)

Oh yeah. Me too. o:

Wise guy

• peacenlove

i don’t see why girl are obsessed with him

• Untouchable

joe being on 90210= awesome.. love that show.. he should be on GG too :0

• fearless now

i don’t see why girl are obsessed with him
    …….

obsessed with who?

Unf Nick

• Danger-ous

The pic of Joe and Riley. Ugh, preciousness!!!

i don’t see why girl are obsessed with him
    …….

obsessed with who?

WITh YOUR DADS LEFT BALL BAG!!!!

• Lilly

Greatest JB tour moment for me?
    When my friend told Nick that the Dodgers suck for me :p

• FearlessLi

Garbo still got it.

• Untouchable

garbo is…i like garbo :)

I spy myself in the last picture =)
    @j3ssucka

Kinda bugs me, glad it’s finished (their season). They weren’t the only ones playing in the RD games! Others were in their team as well, but obviously they’re not worthy of a mention anywhere (even on Cambio!)

• Danger-ous

Sep 20, 2010 @ 11:23 am

i don’t see why girl are obsessed with him
    …….

obsessed with who?

WITh YOUR DADS LEFT BALL BAG!!!!
    I just choked on my sandwich.

the pic of joe with riley is so cute (that boy needs a dog soon :-)) in one of the pics with kevin doing a peace sign (he looks so cute by the way in his hat) i see danielle’s brother mike.

• jademayassa

skyebird said:
    i feel like the jonas posts always have the same pictures. lmao.

ikr?? =/

i’m sorry, since when does the jonas brothers consist of… only nick? funny how a post will be about kevin or joe or the whole group and more than 1/2 the pictures are of nick.

——————————————–

Umm yeah, your point? No one else on the team is famous. Why on earth would they mention that some random tour guy drove in a run?

• Gaga<3

Nick looks good but still don’t like him XD
    LOVE lautner <3

• peaceandlove.

Sep 20, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    Animal said:

Really? :\

Sep 20, 2010 @ 10:56 am
    FelixDude said:
    WTF IS THIS

ITS NICK JONAS :O
    …………………………………….
    i know i have eyes but thanks anyway

whattt?!? really? i’ve never heard anything about this.

• Animal

• odxyccg

QCWCVh zostyicymsaa, [url=http://olocfylzktgf.com/]olocfylzktgf[/url], [link=http://knsnldikzhdv.com/]knsnldikzhdv[/link], http://lvwnvkiwkhmh.com/

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

look..i understand that they only talk about nick, joe kevin about the road dogs, but the point of the team is to make money for charity and help save lives by not texting and driving… their the big names thats going to generate that goal… as much as i love jack, garbo and ryan they dont generate the goals like the jobros do… the jonas brothers do appreciate their band and thats why they still introduce every single one of them at the end of each concert… 7 years later. btw they are dodgers fans but yankees are number 1 to them…

ERES EL CHICO MAS LINDOOOO Y ERES EL MEJORR NICK I LOVE

• Animal

First..? o.o

Nick u look sooooooo goood please stay away from miley not beacause i hate her .I love her but i dont lose my hope to be ur wife.

one doesnt have a second head but they do make millions for charities all over the world and have been honored to that effect many times… so yes they are special… how many young celebrities can you name that have achieved wht they have in charity work. not that many i bet.plus they dont just write checks like most celebrities do they actually get their hands dirty… like joes missionary trip to africa and nicks work with diabetes and kevins work with voluterism… the special polympic runs joe and nick does earned special olymipics 200,000 dolars in a month and nick going to meet young people newly diagnosed with diabetes or nick going to washington d.c. to speak with senate about money for juvenile diabetes researc. yes. they do deserve a pat on the back their rich and famous and still havent forgotten whats most important.

feel like the jonas posts always have the same pictures. lmao
    —————————–
    3 guys, singing and playing baseball. its not like one has a second head or something…..

WTF IS THIS

• Animal

Anyway, Nicks looking good [;

• FelixDude

WTF IS THIS

ITS NICK JONAS :O

• putlimeinthecoconut

was this after the RD game?

• Animal

I think so….. Not sure..[;

• putlimeinthecoconut

I think so….. Not sure..[;

Oh, okay thanks dude :]

• putlimeinthecoconut

im so bored feel free to ask me stuff xD lol

nick and those shorts. everything is fineeeeeeeeeeeeee tho