Justin Bieber CSI DRAMATIC ACTING

Do YOU think Justin’s a good actor?

uhmmmm im pretty sure he can act. give him a chance guys. dont b lame and judge before u watch.

hes not horrible but you cannot feel that tension emitting from him or that indecision his character shouldve had

JUSTRRRRRINNN!!! NO JUST NO!! I LUV U BUT U CANT ACT!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HES SO CUTE! <3 Love you justin :)

i like legit hate justin bieber. hes kinda weird. but i think he can act. he seems really good. dont worry i still dont like him -.-

• o.

o.. hes okay.

Um no. He can’t act at all.

• ensuringthecrisis

Ehh ok then.

SHUT UP ALL YALL HATERS. GEEZ GIVE THE BOY A CHANCE. ANDD HE CAN ACT…IN MY OPINION. SO HOP OF HIS DIK

• Haha:)

Im sorry love you justin but that wasnt good..

lol I guess he’s better than t.swift when she was on

• ensuringthecrisis

Ehh ok then.

• Voice of reason

No it’s average. Kinda under average.
    But aslong as he’s got his pretty face for the tweenies to fawn after..

He’ll get work.

What’s happening to this world..

• Voice of reason

No it’s average. Kinda under average.
    But aslong as he’s got his pretty face for the tweenies to fawn after..

He’ll get work.

What’s happening to this world..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i dont like him, but that wasnt that bad.

• sexxynickj

that was pretty bad. Of course I’m not a bieber fan so maybe my judgment is clouded.

IM NOT A BIEBER FAN, BUT ACTUALLY CAN ACT!

• loveya

i think hes better at singing but not bad at acting

• estephanie.

I LOVE YOUR ACTUATION
    LOL

• estephanie.

I LOVE YOUR ACTUATION
    LOL

hes the best <3
    love u justin

IM NOT A BIEBER FAN BUT ACTUALLY HE CAN ACT!

stupid wigger

He cannot act. It seems as if he’s just saying words, no emotion whatsoever.

oh, and you’re so good at acting to talk about justin right?

• mileyluver15

as good as a baby can act!

• mileyluver15

did you not see him on true jackson vp. he was awful

Ummmm. No. I just watched that and I was embarrassed for him. Of course, all the Bieber Brats will be up in arms. “Oh, Justin…he’s perfect!” Barf, Hack, Puke.

Stick to just singing, and even that I can’t stomach until your voice matures. It would be cute on a 11-13 year old boy, but not at 16. It’s just weird.

• Mahima

im pretty sure its all of the same person posting the thing about not liking bieber but him being good.
    face it, he sucks.

• Millerspcrepair

I think he will be a good actor check out the full video at http://xona2.net/2010/09/18/justin-bieber-csi-sneak-peak-extended/

• Mahima

oh, and you’re so good at acting to talk about justin right?

no, im not better, but im not the one who’s acting.

• brazilian

follow me on twitter…… please!
    @jbSouthBrazil

sorry bieber fans. nothing against him but when i heard his voice it just makes me think not an actor just a singer. Sorry

Just because all of you haters are jealous doesnt mean anything. just because he is bigger and better than all of you doesnt mean you have to hate. he is amazing so suck on that!

• INeedAHero

All I could think of while watching this was “This kid is adorable.” :P

• xxbehappyxx

i think he did ok! i think he is better than many like Demi and Miley… not hating JS

THANK. YOU.

• Shelbo

you can definently watch the previews and tell he sucks shit. He cannot act.

Love him<3

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

that was shit, no offence to justin but stick to sing…..oh wait just stick to growing up

• Fans number one

bad acting.

I like his singing but i’m sorry, Ilaughed so hard when I saw this, it scared my dog, and I’m not one do make fun of someones acting. lol i still like his music tho :)

• JBeezyDreezy

Can’t wait to see it! If u bitches thinks he can’t act then thats ur problem.. I THINK HE IS BETTER THAN U ”JUDGERS” WOULD’VE BE IF U ACTED… -.- anyway ignoriiingg

• jbslover

i love u justin you r the coolest and they r saying all of this shit cause they could never be like u

• Dinoluverrr

Hmm nott badd he can act good(: But some how I cant see him acting serious because hes always laughing & fooling around xD

• Maria Fernanda Artura

he is one of the best actors ever! he rocks in every thing he does and all the people that say that he socks are really really wrong! he rocks and i love him with all my heart <3 :*

• Mari Fernanda

he is one of the best actors ever! he rocks in everything he does and all the people that say that he socks are really really wrong! he rocks and i love him with all my heart <3 :*

if you really loved him you woudn’t say he sucks in something he does

LOL HE SUCKS

i actually thought he was really good at this dramatic scene. idk what all your problems are. but i thought he did a great job as dramatic.

• Amanda

Yes! I think he’s an awesome actor!!!! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!! <3 <3

• urluvismydrugg

i mean that wasn’t COMPLETELY horrible. SNL…now THAT was some terrible terrible acting on his part.

i think he did really good for it to be his first acting gig. it totally didnt suck like some people say..jealousy isnt flattering.

i spit out my water LAUGHING at his acting…

I’m seriously not a Justin hater but wow, I hope he doesn’t decide to continue this for a living.

not good…he should leave acting alone and stick to singing

i totally LOVE justin bieber..but im sorry..but he CANNOT act! i didn´t believe not one word that came out of his mouth. sorry :{

HE SUCKS AT ACTING

• shalala2c

AHAHA. im sorry, but i cant take him seriously :)

• luckze
  • kyraaaaaaa

Now acting whaat can’t this boy do <3 He’s amazing at everything…

GO BIEBER <3 can’t wait to waaatch :)

hahahahaha he’s so effing hot.

Ur a tard.

He Is Not Made For Acting Ha I Feel Like Hes Just Gonna Burst Into Song.

think about it.Not all people can act perfectly their first time, did the jonas brothers act great their first time? no, so stop hating on a person who has very little experience. I would like to see you go and try to do this role.

he doesn’t know how to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• farahkagasoff

he cant act!

• Samantha

He’s a really bad actor. I’m gonna be straight about it. All you fans, I’m sorry. But if you say THAT is good actting, something is very wrong with you. My OPINION.

It was better than what he did on True Jackson VP.
    He sounded like he was reading straight off of the script, he needed to connect with the character more and put more feeling into it.
    I think he should just stick to what he’s really good at, singing and playing music

Okay Im not a JB fan, but please……
    stop saying that he can’t act. I bet you can’t act either so what’s your problem?!

lol, his voice is changing haha..

ahaaa, he’s okay.
    i guess he’s experimenting, justin is all over the place. good for him though, he’s an amazing artist, i love his music.<3333333

• anajonas

he did well!!! i agree with the thing of actors stick to acting, but once in a awhile its great to see someone making a different part in the tipical series, but just once in a while, he did GREAT!!!!!

• anajonas

justin did okay. give this guy some slack.. i mean his just exploring his talents and trying out new things.. i mean yeah he might be bad at it but he’s just starting.. maybe in time he might get good.. don’t be too judgmental..

honestly, i am no bieber fan but, this is just my opinion

He was caught kissing Jasmine Villages (girl from baby) in a back of a car you should post that Oceanup his fans are going crazy. He’s even losing some because of it

• mileyluver15

realistgangsta said:

i kept lauging the whole clip i’m sorry i just can’t take him serious

hahaha same here and he has no emotion he has the same faces through the whole clip.

He is good so stop hating!!!!

• StarStruck33

That’s A Lucky man hahahah
    He did OK he just needs more practice but he is good for it to be his 1st time!

• StarStruck33

heartinvasion? said:

DAMN these haters are so…UGH.
    __________________

I agree!
    Why can’t we all get along and hold hands & singe we ARE THE WORLD haha

Wow, he’s a great actor! LOL JK booringgg, NEXT!

• austin19

he needs to work for nick jr .

Horrible actor, just atrocious.

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Holy **** this guy’s a horrible actor.

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Anyone who’s calling this kid a good actor needs to go watch some movies that actually have good acting in them. This guy is TERRIBLE!

That CHILD CAN’T ACT. Stick to singing please. The only reason he does that is because of the $$$$$$

• shecantbetamed

Win 4 tickets to meet Justin in toronto! Includes airfair: http://koiniclub.com/scn/?do=competitions.3

• shecantbetamed

• peacelove

If you think Justin can act, you don’t know what acting is. When you act you BECOME. That was Justin Bieber saying lines. He didn’t become the character in is brain, so when he said his lines, it was just memorizing.

ok i know it’s his acting debut but did he get any tips or lessons in acting? I guess ppl would do anything to boost the ratings up.

if you ask me, i enjoyed it.

HE CAN’T ACT, I didn’t feel the tension
    and beliebers, only becuz you love him, please don’t tell that he’s a good actor, becuz he isn’t

me too!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me too!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• staygold

i guess anybody can be an actor.

• MistressJonas

I was hoping he would be the one getting murdered in this episode..bummer.

• THANK_HEAVEN_FOR_KEVIN

lmao i was too o well maybe he does at the end!

hahaha!! me too!!

• kS0

I wish they would look for real talent instead of making “triple threats” it’s annoying. What’s wrong with being GREAT at just acting or dancing or singing instead of okay or alright at acting/dancing/singing.

EWH

• kS0

I actually think with some time and effort demi would be pretty great at drama. I don’t really like her in comedy but… it’s her side thing, not her main focus.

• CaitlinO.

I cant take him seriously. hahaha.

• realistgangsta

i kept lauging the whole clip i’m sorry i just can’t take him serious

Wow their are middle school plays that have better actors than him dude don’t quit your day job…on second thought quit your day job too that way your no longer polluting my radio stations

hes not the best but hes not bad i guess since i jsut know its justin bieber im just expecting more but i bet if it was some random person acting the same way justin is i prolly wouldnt think it was bad but yeah it wasnt bad the only really bad part to me was the last sentence he said when he turned around yeahh that was kinda fake but its still better than when he guest starred on true jackson vp a while back. if any of u have seen that then this csi thing is WAYYY BETTTERRR than the true jackson acting he did.

• xRawwr

Drummer,Singer,He Plays The Guitar, He Plays The Trumpet, he plays the piano + Acting!

He’s so effin’ talented *-*

• xRawwr

realistgangsta said:

i kept lauging the whole clip i’m sorry i just can’t take him serious

LMFAO! I SWEAR I LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR ICON! BEST ICON EVER! xD

WHAT THE FOOK WAS THAT.
    He can not act for shiiit.

• realistgangsta

• gottalent

Hey people.

• gottalent

Sep 20, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    realistgangsta said:

Lol raven and she does have big breast.
    They like a breast

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION:
    – he has a really amazing voice, and he looks like he is sweet, and his acting was not the worse i have seen in my life it was actually better then what i expected .. if he takes some acting classes he would be great because this is his first time acting so don’t blame him, he will be good at what ever he decides to be, maybe he just wants to know how it feels to be an actor 2.. I love acting soo damn much thats why i don’t blame himm for liking it

• gabriela.

i think that is good, yeah, GO JUUUUUSTIN.

• Sticking up for demmm

Well he’s a hell of a lot better than Demi was on Grey’s Anatomy. But that’s not saying much. At least he didn’t overdo it beyond belief.

You know nothing about acting.
    I ahve taken 3 years of acting and she did an amazing job. She was supposed to overdo it you moron. Her character was supposed to be like that. Please get help you need it.

• xRawwr

realistgangsta said:

LOL. welcome. but seriously she’s like;

Opps. they are fallin’ . LMFAO! LOVING YOUR ICON!

• gottalent

Sep 20, 2010 @ 04:39 pm
    xRawwr said:

realistgangsta said:

LOL. welcome. but seriously she’s like;

Opps. they are fallin’ . LMFAO! LOVING YOUR ICON!

Okay I think she gets it.

he REALLLLYYY Can act!! im not just saying<3 :)

i’m not a huge fan, but i think he’s a good at acting, i mean it was his first time…i’m sure if he keeps it up, he will be great

At parts in the beginning you can tell that he is looking down at a script, and he sighs a bit to much. But he’s really improved since he was on True Jackson and he looks SOOO cute! :):D:P8-)<3 xoxo

i think he did okay, better then i expected.
    and idd he s adorable haha

but seriously
    i CANT stand it when he says “i swear” at the beginning, it just makes me crack up haha

• hmmmf

at least its better than taylor swifts acting skills. so props to him for that.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

• heartinvasion?

His acting was fine. It wasn’t horrible :)

• Anonymous justins lover

hes good!
    i mean give him time! hes hot i loooooove him hes awesome acting.

• xxbehappyxx

is my biebs icon showing?

• liiiiisa

Leave acting to actors please.

• Mahima

he can’t act for shit.

that was hard to watch

• Mahima

csi sucks now, its all the same story lines.

• Claudiia

i cant wait to see this!!!

• LucyWhite

Sorry, but that really wasn’t very good. (And I’m not saying that ‘just because it’s Bieber’.

• kiko*

Lol i find it funny, hes like ”ok pause, look down, breathe, talknow”XD

• staygold

i guess anybody can be an actor.

• marissababyxo

He’s ok at acting. Not terrible, but definitely not great. Im bored. Ask me questions please!! :)

hahahahahahah he effin sucks.
    sorry boyy,

I think was good, he can do everything that he want!! good job, Biebes :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i cant wait to see this :D

• staygold

damn double post-__-

he is a really bad actor

he is a really bad actor

ya i think the same thing

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

I’m sorry but I can’t take his acting seriously.. haha :P

• Larissa

I love Justin Bieber much …
    He is a great, excellent actor.
    bjs love you justin!

Justin, seriously if u can act then i can..

uhh
    justin stop acting

• sinnerxo

Okay, I’m nowhere near a Justin Bieber Fan but I gotta admit he’s not that bad. I mean it’s his first time acting. I’ve seen worse people.

I think hes as good as any other first time actor. Its not horrible acting but he isnt really putting any real emotions into it. Its kinda like hes just reading the lines without the queues.

• thedarksunshine

Awh. I’m proud of him. He’s not as bad as he was before.
    But he’s still adorable. I can’t take him so seriously. XD

• RiseAboveTheStorm

eh..he really can’t act.

• xxbehappyxx

INeedAHero said:

All I could think of while watching this was “This kid is adorable.” :P
    me tooo!!! i just want to hug him and touch his hair!!!!

HA HA. and people said jonas was bad. justin is even worse. what is up with singers wanting to become actors? i prefer seeing jonas act than seeing justin.

• Jilleh

I would rather him act than sing, but it doesn’t mean he’s good at acting. He kind of reminded me of Michael (from Barney and the Backyard Gang– if anyone is old enough to remember that?)

• Voice of reason

Oh you caught me!
    I’m just sooo envious of him. (Look up that word.)

Go finish your home work tweenie.

• peacenlove

justin bieber CSI DRAMATIC ACTING

lmao is that sarcasm OU?

• heartinvasion?

DAMN these haters are so…UGH.

• INeedAHero

xxbehappyxx said:

INeedAHero said:

All I could think of while watching this was “This kid is adorable.” :P
    me tooo!!! i just want to hug him and touch his hair!!!!
    _____
    LOL. His hair does look pretty soft. xD

lmao what dramatic acting?
    this was w/e

Haha. he’s better than all three of the jonas brothers put together. Kid’s got talent.

• xxbehappyxx

INeedAHero said:

xxbehappyxx said:

INeedAHero said:

All I could think of while watching this was “This kid is adorable.” :P
    me tooo!!! i just want to hug him and touch his hair!!!!
    _____
    LOL. His hair does look pretty soft. xD
    if i could touch his hair i would die….. lol i’m talkin like an over-obsessed bieber stan.

• xsuperz

not good at acting at all!!!
    he need some training!!!

• Untouchable

yes i think hes a good actor :)

• Untouchable

its gonna be aired on the 23rd or so right?

not bad. waaay better than jonas that’s for sure