Demi Lovato ‘I Want To Do A Feature Film’

demipinktutu9

Demi Hollywood Life interview: ‘I feel like I’d like to do a feature film, branch into more roles that aren’t expected of me. I feel like I don’t want to go too edgy, I don’t want to go too family friendly, I’d rather just play normal teenage roles. I think Dakota Fanning does a really good job at the roles that she picks, so I kind of want to go down that route.. I’d love to d a feature film next year. I have ..

..the ones that I want in mind. It’s just a matter of finding time because you’re with the Disney Channel, you don’t get a lot of free time to just go and do whatever you want. Ten months out of the year last year I’m shooting Sonny With A Chance and then I went straight from that to touring. So, when I do get free time, I think I’ll be excited to just be able to explore and do whatever I want.

I’d die to work with Angelina Jolie. She is an incredible actress! Her or Winona Ryder, because she has always been one of my favorite actresses.‘ On BFF Miley Cyrus: ‘I don’t really hear much about the comparisons any more. We do our own things.’

• xxbehappyxx

um… Demi how can I say this without sounding rude? Um you suck big time at acting.

• mileyluver15

fearless now said:

…..

why you think she talked about dakota roles and winona ryder? duh… kidding

i remember awile back everyone was saying demi was a lesbian i dont believe it but she must be crazy if she really said she was to go down dakota fannings path.. i mean like that doesnt sound like her she makes and leads her own path.. OU probably twisted the words.

• mileyluver15

I LOVE HOW SELENA STINKS AT SINGING AND IS AMAZING AT ACTING YET SHES DOING SINGING RIGHT NOW
    DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.

• mileyluver15

am i the only one who thinks that UK musicans are ten times better? just saying

• sexxynickj

Um… Dakota Fanning didn’t start out on Disney. Few Disney stars end up being “REAL” Hollywood film stars… the only one that comes to mind is Zac Efron and he’s only at the beginning of his career. I love you Demi but don’t get your hopes up on that one.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    mileyluver15 said:
    love her
    ………………..
    You know bitch I don’t get who you love or you hate I used to like but know seriously I don’t get you
    You say you love Miley than you start talk rude about her and now you love Demi after two days you will talk rude about her

• mileyluver15

i didnt say anything rude about demi..

• m

Miley has the most annoying voice when speaking and pulls stupid faces.
    When she sings she sounds like a cat being strangled to death. ESPECIALLY live.
    I love annoying voices, stupid faces and cats!

• xxbehappyxx

mileyluver15 said:

DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.
    _____________

I prefer selena singing than demi acting. :p

she did a great job on Greys and got great reviews…so maybe drama act it`s her thing
    hope so because i`m starting to like her again

• Katie13

oh please, if Selena Gomez can have her own fucking album Demi Lovato can go be in a feature film -.-

• fearless now

And i forgot to say that the movies industry is waiting for you, swettie. I bet you will do wonders in the business ahahahahahah

xxbehappyxx said:

mileyluver15 said:

DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.
    _____________

I prefer selena singing than demi acting. :p

==

only you :)

Demi you need to go to fat camp before you even think about starring in a movie

fearless now said:

since you have a taylor swift icon that had so many bad reviews on acting you should just keep your mouth shut

• mileyluver15

xxbehappyxx said:

mileyluver15 said:

DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.
    _____________

I prefer selena singing than demi acting. :p

==

only you :)

yeah…but its whatevers at least somebody enjoys her music :)

• mileyluver15

fearless now said:

lets just face it disney stars cant really act. i mean they can kind of..but not amazing like i admit mileys not the greatest actress.

• daYen

memiiii

xxbehappyxx said:
    mileyluver15 said:

DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.
    _____________

I prefer selena singing than demi acting. :p

_____________

I agree with both of you
    Stick to Acting Demi plz =)

• xxbehappyxx

I wouldn’t really go to the movies in a movie featuring demi lovato unless somebody who I really like is in the movie.

• daYen

demi and miley <3

• LoveSemi

hope so because i`m starting to like her again

__________________

mte! great comment

• mileyluver15

it would be awesome if demi dyed her hair like uhh bright red like araiana grande. aha

• daYen

demiiii i love u, selena u suck!

• mileyluver15

LoveSemi said:

hope so because i`m starting to like her again

__________________

mte! great comment

she did good in that
    oh btw love your icon thats like one of my favorite pics of demi she looks soo pretty

• mileyluver15

daYen said:

demiiii i love u, selena u suck!

haha what about miley?

• LoveSemi

fearless now said:

_____

LOL
    i like taylor but that was funny xP

Sep 21, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    mileyluver15 said:

DEMI IS AMAZING AT SINGING AND STINKS AT ACTING YET SHE WANTS TO ACT NOW..

uhh sorry guys
    but miley is the only one that can do both and do great.

————————

Ummm nah! Miley is the only one who sucks in both! Sorry!

Miley has the most annoying voice when speaking and pulls stupid faces.
    When she sings she sounds like a cat being strangled to death. ESPECIALLY live.

• Sandrix

hey this is Demi’s post, not Miley, so SHUT UP.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

actually im right.. you’re the ones who brought up sel..and i am not a selena stan..i like her but im not a stan….

MELONFUCKERRRR
    _______

um ok then

Jamaican.

• Stranger

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

She needs to get out of Disney if I’m gonna give her a chance.

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

MELONFUCKERRRR
    _______

um ok then

YEAH BISH TAKE THAT CRUSTY SOCK

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

Let’s fall, we can’t have a selena icon without being called a stan –‘

I didn’t call anyone a stan.
    JS

• Jazz_

Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

Demi over-acting everything..

Stranger said:
    Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

She needs to get out of Disney if I’m gonna give her a chance.

she wants to, but she keeps putting herself down cause of haters. BOO TO YOU HATERZZZZ.

Jazz_ said:
    Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

Demi over-acting everything..

love get a grip and PISS OFF!!!!!! :) love from gabriella, love you bbzzz :D

Let’s fall, we can’t have a selena icon without being called a stan –‘
    ________

ikr… i could put a pic of lil jon if i like…does that mean im a stan for him …lol

Jazz_ said:

Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

Demi over-acting everything..

=

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Stranger said:

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

She needs to get out of Disney if I’m gonna give her a chance.

But she can just like that.
    There are other people that are in the show, and she dont get to decide to get out of disney the director does when he want to leave, start another show, or make a dramatic ending then he could end it.

• hottiegirl

i love demi , really she is great singer and normal , not soo edgy like miley and not so boring like selena
    cant wait 4 her album
    i dont know what de hell she doing in diseny , she and miley r not 4 disney guess selena is doing a great jop lol

gottalent said:
    Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

MELONFUCKERRRR
    _______

um ok then

Jamaican.
    ______

??

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Jazz_ said:

Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

Demi over-acting everything..

No she doesn’t.

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

MELONFUCKERRRR
    _______

um ok then

YEAH BISH TAKE THAT CRUSTY SOCK
    _______

tais-toi

• myfactoryanimal?

selena fans are amazing….PAUSE NAAAT!

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

No no no! I don’t hate her. I love her music. I don’t like her body and her acting. I won’t say i like it if i don’t.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

Let’s fall, we can’t have a selena icon without being called a stan –‘
    ________

o_0

• unique

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Stranger said:
    Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

She needs to get out of Disney if I’m gonna give her a chance.

=======

THIS!!

• LoveSemi

i love selena and demi = semi
    that`s why i agree with the anon that said “pathetic” to the haters
    i don`t get why some selena fans just go to demi posts to hate on her
    the same with demi fans that go to selena gomez posts

but that`s me…

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

• myfactoryanimal?

Tell ‘em PETER said they can kiss my whole ass More specifically, they can kiss my asshole I’m an asshole? You bitches got jokessss!

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

MELONFUCKERRRR

• Stranger

Why is Selena being brought up in this post? Go to her post if you wanna talk about her. SMH

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?
    ________

MELONFUCKERRRR
    _______

um ok then

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    Stranger said:

Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Give her a chance.
    She might be as good a j.lo

That CR2 movie really wasn’t a fair game.

Let’s fall, we can’t have a selena icon without being called a stan –‘

Stranger said:

……

• m

2 years ago she said singing was her thing and that acting is just a disney thing. not that she lost her voice it’s changed

• HOLAA

kidding

Demi Lovato hasn’t realized yet how much compared to everyone else at Disney she is a complete fail..if people wanted to put you in movies honey they would have asked you a long time ago…your nothing compared to Miley and Selena your like a 3rd rate nobody compared to those girls

• ruthless

ruthless said:

When someone doesn’t like Demi (like me) you call them “Selena’s Stan ?” i don’t even like Selena and i’m not the only one who don’t like both of them –”

And Demi sucks at acting but she’s en really great singer (even if i dont like her music)

Not everyone says that sodont be stereo type.

Im not I read the comments and this was what I saw but I did not say that everyone do it (again this was not a rude comment (= )

• Jazz_

ok ok if you don`t see how wrong is to say that you hate others people body you are just more sad that i was thinking…but that`s okay…you are gonna grow up one day

bye

Stop it.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:29 pm

bye

Stop it.

Agree

• m

Jazz_ said:
    I like Miley, Demi and Selena. But I’m not a stan of one of them and if I don’t like something I say it but I don’t judge and don’t hate.

well u have a Selena icon so I’m gonna guess you don’t like miley

• HBIC

LMAO @ that body lecture. No we don’t have to love everyone’s bodies. That would make us hoes. Or fakeass people with no tastes of their own.

• hottiegirl

fans fights over and over and over
    miley fans vs selena fans vs demi fans , i used to do the same but i just realized its not important or helping those 3 girls
    its like LITA VS TRISH FIGHT look now they r bffs lol
    they all can sing and act but different levels thats all
    demi and miley can sing better than selena but it doesnt mean that selena cant sing like bad
    selena can act better than demi and miley but it doesnt means …… etc
    i wish if we all can agree about smth

thats great ive been waiting for her to do it a long time ago go demi do it

Go for it Demi break away from Disney and those Jonas Bros and management – you can do so much better for yourself.

Hey kiddo why fighting here for nothing, don’t you have nothing else to do instead of judging others. in Demi’s matter LET HER TRY and PROVE it first than you can judge her. She said she would love to try diffrent thing unlike SWAC or CR , She was good at Serious Acting

• georgiaa.

you go glen coco, you go!

she’s a awesome actress and singer. really blessed.

Don’t like what you see here? JOG THE FUCK ON DOUCHES.

don’t hate the player baby.

• realistgangsta

i’m sorry but demi is not a pretty girl

• realistgangsta

i’m sorry but demi is not a pretty girl

• nipplesucker

you go glen coco, you go!

she’s a awesome actress and singer. really blessed.

Don’t like what you see here? JOG THE FUCK ON DOUCHES.

don’t hate the player baby.
    ——————————————–YO BECOME A FAN OF “I DON’T HATE YOU ‘CAUSE YOUR FAT, YOU’RE FAT BECAUSE I HATE YOU” on facebook.
    K? kewl

• myheartbeatsforlove

miley > selena > demi. (:

• vgjsuyisfmh

5qYEma aavmalpmwhbe, [url=http://bpgaqhxqglox.com/]bpgaqhxqglox[/url], [link=http://xpshihoqxzxu.com/]xpshihoqxzxu[/link], http://xnydtmwzrswt.com/

ok. im done *phew*

• Untouchable

guys end this ok….. everyone has opinions..GOSh

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    Jazz_ said:

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!! suck on that chedder BIATCH!

Immature

I didnt know Selena LIKERS argued, I thought they acted just like Selena INNOCENT.

Lol just playing but REALLY STOP IT MYFACTORYANIMAL.

• HBIC

Dude..no. You need to master the easy movies before you can do hard ones. This is gonna be so awkward to watch, even if all I’ll see is the trailer.

I heard there was a picture of Demi sorta mocking Miley and i’m guessing this is it. with the striped tshirt knot thing and skirt and shoes (same thing Miley wore on her Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour) i googled it in case anyone forgot cause it was a while ago http://dresslikemiley.net/style/styleguides/styleguide157.png i dont know if it was a joke or not but hopefully it was, because i liked their friendship

• ruthless

Is it true that the Jonas Brothers aren’t coming to UK on this tour now

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:20 pm
    ruthless said:

Not everyone says that sodont be stereo type.

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Okay girl I get.

Out ya’ll

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Jazz_ said:

if you really don`t care you should NOT hate..

please grow up…that was sad and pathetic

Just because i used the word “hate” doesn’t mean I hate on someone.

====

bye

• fearless now

…..

why you think she talked about dakota roles and winona ryder? duh… kidding

Let’s fall, we can’t have a selena icon without being called a stan –‘

=

just you! that`s because you are not a selena fan you are just a demi hater

• sophieee

She should…
    But she’s probably a horrible actress.

hahaha… you guys r killing me here…demi cant act that well k.. its the truth

• HBIC

YES! finnaly ive got some people to annoy the SHIT OUT OF!!!! :D untouchable & jazz_ or whatever the shit there names are there both MELONFUCKERRRRS!

And you’re the melon. Joke’s on you!

• Jazz_

How could you judge Demi’s body?
    Her bodys perfect because it’s hers NOT Miley or Selena but HERS
    You dont need to look a certain way to be beautiful beauty come in different size and shape
    I know you not judging her but just saying that you dont like how a person look or a shape is is judging gods creation and is not pleased with it.

I don’t judge her! I don’t care about her body. I was just saying she hasn’t a hot body.

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

————————

STUPID….

such a shame…

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!
    ______

what does that mean??

• Jazz_

for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

Did I say I have a perfect body?! no.

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!
    ______

what does that mean??

ITS ON BORAT BITCH!!! :)

Jazz_ said:

How could you judge Demi’s body?
    Her bodys perfect because it’s hers NOT Miley or Selena but HERS

———————

you said on another demi post “i hate her body”

want me to proof?

pathetic hater

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!
    ______

what does that mean??

ITS ON BORAT BITCH!!! :)
    _____

i cant remember that….

• myfactoryanimal?

who cares what a noncey selena fan thinks about demis body. WE KNOW ITS HOT! FUCK YOU UGLY!

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!
    ______

what does that mean??

ITS ON BORAT BITCH!!! :)
    _____

i cant remember that….

cause someone sexxed your brains out.

• Jazz_

you said on another demi post “i hate her body”

want me to proof?

pathetic hater

Yes I know, I hate her body. But I’m a girl and not lesbian so I really really don’t care bout that and like her anyway.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    Jazz_ said:

for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

Did I say I have a perfect body?! no.

Than what’s wrong with Demi’s body.

Your making everyone turn on you for that comment you said, if your not perfect that dont except other people to and I have said you juged her.

DRAKE!!!<3

haha I meant HAVENT.

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!
    ______

what does that mean??

ITS ON BORAT BITCH!!! :)
    _____

i cant remember that….

cause someone sexxed your brains out
    ________

haha.. whatever….. i know what it means now

Jazz_ said:

you said on another demi post “i hate her body”

want me to proof?

pathetic hater

====

if you really don`t care you should NOT hate..

please grow up…that was sad and pathetic

• Jazz_

for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

Did I say I have a perfect body?! no.

Than what’s wrong with Demi’s body.

WTF ?! can’t I say something without being called a hater!

in the picture it looks like she is flipping off the camera. o.O

Jazz_ said:
    for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

Did I say I have a perfect body?! no.

Than what’s wrong with Demi’s body.

WTF ?! can’t I say something without being called a hater!

WHATEVER YOU BURNT SHIT GAY FACE!!

• Jazz_

if you really don`t care you should NOT hate..

please grow up…that was sad and pathetic

Just because i used the word “hate” doesn’t mean I hate on someone.

• Jazz_

WHATEVER YOU BURNT SHIT GAY FACE!!

Huh?

you said “hate her body”

and you don`t know why people are calling you hater?

not pathetic and sad…JUST DUMB

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:04 pm
    Jazz_ said:

for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

Did I say I have a perfect body?! no.

Than what’s wrong with Demi’s body.

WTF ?! can’t I say something without being called a hater!

When I said have I meant havent my apologizes and I havent said your a hater so YOU calm down.

• Untouchable

i shall change my icon AGAIN

you said “hate her body”

and you don`t know why people are calling you hater?

not pathetic and sad…JUST DUMB

Hate her body! not hate her!

• myfactoryanimal?

@jazz_ just give you now. your already loosing love, CANT GET YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE BITCH

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

whats wrong with her body.

LESSBEHONESSST!

hahaha… you guys r killing me here…demi cant act that well k.. its the truth

ok did you know there is a selena post right over there?
    so you guys can talk about how great singer she is?

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

How could you judge Demi’s body?
    Her bodys perfect because it’s hers NOT Miley or Selena but HERS

just you! that`s because you are not a selena fan you are just a demi hater

Just because I don’t like everything about Demi doesn’t mean I hate her.

• unique

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    She can’t act.

============

Oh yes she can…. she did a great job in grey’s anatomy, even in swac… demi will go far i bet yah! yeah demi all the way!!

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    daYen said:
    demiiii i love u, selena u suck!
    …………..
    you know you are my hero

gottalent said:
    Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:10 pm
    myfactoryanimal? said:

i don t know how people can say she cant act, she can and shes great at it:) SUGA SUGA HOW’D U GET SO FLYYYY

Mi lurde.

english please! :)

• aaliyahnoelle

demi acting?!?!?!…

ye i dont know about that one right there

She can’t act.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    LoveSemi said:

gottalent said:

I dont know about you but I wish Justin went out with a girl who isn’t bitchy.

His girlfiends is a bbbbbbbbiiiiiiittttttccccchhhhh.

And I just hate when she think she’s cute (Talking about girls in general), somehow she thinks she better than some girls out there.

Dont like her dont like her dont. like her

who????

You know the girl Justin kissed.

She can’t act.

i cant read that comment without laughing LAMBMAYO!!!!!

• fearless now

taylor swift its not an actress and i am pretty sure she is not interested in being one so i think she could careless about her bad acting reviews. She is just fabulous in general and that its enough to be invited for everything.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    aaliyahnoelle said:

demi acting?!?!?!…

ye i dont know about that one right there

You here?!?!?!…
    ye i think you shoudnt be here.

Lol just playing BUT ya Demi is really good if you just give her a chance.

You got to admit that CR2 movie made evreyone look bad.

• LoveSemi

who????

You know the girl Justin kissed.

=====
    still don`t know hahha but i`m gonna google this

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

She can’t act.

i cant read that comment without laughing LAMBMAYO!!!!!

It’s tue

She can’t act.
    ____

lol

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    LoveSemi said:

who????

You know the girl Justin kissed.

=====
    still don`t know hahha but i`m gonna google this

You dont need to, just click on Justin Bieber section and you’ll see it on OU

She can’t act.

i cant read that comment without laughing LAMBMAYO!!!!!

Is it that funny ?

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

gottalent said:
    Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:10 pm

Mi lurde.

english please! :)

Your right

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    daYen said:
    demiiii i love u, selena u suck!
    …………..
    you know you are my hero

She is to me too.

• Jazz_

She can’t act just take a look at sonny with a chance and camp rock!

• aaliyahnoelle

aaliyahnoelle said:

demi acting?!?!?!…

ye i dont know about that one right there

You here?!?!?!…
    ye i think you shoudnt be here.

Lol just playing BUT ya Demi is really good if you just give her a chance.

You got to admit that CR2 movie made evreyone look bad.

yea. especially because the lines were soooo cheesy. it was just completely cheesy to the tenth degree. i got second, third and fourth hand embarrasement from watching it.

i dunno.

She can’t act.

not again..stupid selena stan…we already talk about that
    but again:
    don`t go on demi posts just to hate someone go away

so pathetic how some people loses their time just to talk bad about others!

singing: 1. Demi, 2. Miley, 3. Selena
    acting: 1. Selena, 2. Miley, 3. Demi

(replying to this) – Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:07 pm
    Miley has the most annoying voice when speaking and pulls stupid faces.
    When she sings she sounds like a cat being strangled to death. ESPECIALLY live.
    …………….
    With your permission this is Demi post so please bitch don’t bring Miley name in it they just say there opinion without start talk rude so if you have opinion say it but if you want to bing rude about Miley go to Miley haters site and talk there ok bitch
    And by the way I don’t know why Millions of album already have Sales

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:23 pm
    Jazz_ said:

She can’t act just take a look at sonny with a chance and camp rock!

WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT, DISNEY MADE THOSE CORNY SHOWS AND MOVIES YOU DONT EXCEPT HER TO BE THE BEST OUT OF THE DUMBEST THINGS OH AND YOU MUST BE ON HERION CAUSE SHE IS GREAT ON HER SHOW CAUSE UNLIKE SELENA SHE ACTS LIKE HER CHARACTER AND IS NOT LAZY TO DO IT.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

singing: 1. Demi, 2. Miley, 3. Selena
    acting: 1. Selena, 2. Miley, 3. Demi

Second list I dont agree it the other way around to me.

• LoveSemi

gottalent said:

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:23 pm
    Jazz_ said:

She can’t act just take a look at sonny with a chance and camp rock!

THIS! :)

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:26 pm
    singing: 1. Demi, 2. Miley, 3. Selena
    acting: 1. Selena, 2. Miley, 3. Demi
    …………….
    WRONG

• fearless now

singing: 1. Demi, 2. Miley, 3. Selena
    acting: 1. Selena, 2. Miley, 3. Demi

I agree

Whoops in my other post (“i agree with both of you …)
    I meant “Stick to Singing”
    my bad =)

Demi’s acting is better than Selena’s singing. And well…Demi is a better actress than Miley.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    sophieee said:

She should…
    But she’s probably a horrible actress.

Never say that please

• LoveSemi

mileyluver15 said:

daYen said:

demiiii i love u, selena u suck!

haha what about miley?

____________

wasn`t for me but miley is great!
    and thanks…love your icon too

untouchable. PAUSEE NAAT!

girl, go away…you go to every demi posts and talks bad about her

we get it….you hater her
    you said trash about her music, acting and even of her body! shhh

=======

for real how child are you to said that you don`t like others people body?

god…pathetic…

SHOW US YOUR BODY

She could realistically do a role with Winona Ryder. Winona would probably be glad for the part.

Do your thing baby.

• gottalent

I dont know about you but I wish Justin went out with a girl who isn’t bitchy.

His girlfiends is a bbbbbbbbiiiiiiittttttccccchhhhh.

Dont like her dont like her dont. like her

Haha.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:10 pm

Mi lurde.

• LoveSemi

gottalent said:

I dont know about you but I wish Justin went out with a girl who isn’t bitchy.

His girlfiends is a bbbbbbbbiiiiiiittttttccccchhhhh.

Dont like her dont like her dont. like her

who????

• georgiaa.

little too over the top dude. calm down.

Jazz_ said:

Don’t call me a bitch you don’t know me.

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!! suck on that chedder BIATCH!

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Jazz_ said:

if you really don`t care you should NOT hate..

please grow up…that was sad and pathetic

Just because i used the word “hate” doesn’t mean I hate on someone.

I dont know what is wrong with you.

IF YOUR NOT FUCKING PERFECT THAN DONT EXPECT OTHER EPOPLE TO BE CAPESH!!!!

this post sucks . too many selena haters and demi stans

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Jazz_ said:

if you really don`t care you should NOT hate..

please grow up…that was sad and pathetic

Just because i used the word “hate” doesn’t mean I hate on someone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ok so not demi hater you are DEMI`S BODY HATER :P

• Jazz_

Aw, ok. And I’m calm. Always calm.

new icon

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

She can’t act.

not again..stupid selena stan…we already talk about that
    but again:
    don`t go on demi posts just to hate someone go away
    ………………
    the same with you Demi fans stop be rude about Selena because she is better than Demi

this post sucks arse. too many selena haters and demi stans

WRONG…THIS IS A DEMI POST AND THE SELENA STANS ARE HERE TO HATING ON DEMI
    SO DEMI FANS ARE RIGHT TO BE HERE

SO SELENA STANS CAN YOU GUYS GO TO THE RIGHT POST? THE SELENA POSTS?

• Jazz_

Calm down!. And why do you speak about Selena?! I don’t even watch her show. I only watched sonny with a chance and thought it was really stupid.

• Jazz_

Don’t call me a bitch you don’t know me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ok so not demi hater you are DEMI`S BODY HATER :P

I gave my opinion. That’s all.

=======

GIRL..COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON YOUR ICON? hahahahahahaah

angelina jolie is too amazing for her.
    but i wish her the best of luck

Okay okay just end this

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:33 pm

I know just saying it to the obsess Selena Stans

not again..stupid selena stan…we already talk about that
    but again:
    don`t go on demi posts just to hate someone go away

I AM NOT A SELENA STAN AND I DON’T HATE DEMI.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

She can’t act.

not again..stupid selena stan…we already talk about that
    but again:
    don`t go on demi posts just to hate someone go away
    ………………

read the tag! it`s a demi post! go away thank you

• Jazz_

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!! suck on that chedder BIATCH!

Immature.

• Stranger

Demi, don’t even waste your time trying to get roles. Stick to singing.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    this post sucks . too many selena haters and demi stans
    ………………..
    Because Selena sucks and get out from here Selena stans we hate you and don’t reply

GIRL..COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON YOUR ICON? hahahahahahaah

I have a Selena icon yeah and what ?! I like her that’s all.

• mileyluver15

love her

• mileyluver15

wait dakota fanning hasent picked good movie roles…look at her kissing kristin stewart in uh the runways wow demi please dont.. i heard you were a lesbian but uhh yeah.

• WHATSUP

DEMI IS SMART

DAKOTA SHOULD HAVE NOT KISSED KRISTEN

A NEW CSI LOS ANGELES COMES ON TONIGHT

YEAH

nooooooo, no more acting please.

• HOLAA

bhahahahahahhahaaaa
    Demi just keeping working on your album